Home based practice, what is the better situation for a room

Reaction score
I've been working from my home for over five years, but in the past two years I have moved to a new county, 30 miles from my old practice. Some of my people did follow me, but not enough and they keep dropping off. I can only assume because of the distance.

Now I'm debating whether or not to seek employment, IC situation, or just keep working from my home and try to build a practice there.

The pros of working from home are obvious. My cons are that even though my room is separate from my house (a good thing), has its own entrance, but does not have a private bathroom. Clients have to go upstairs to use my only bathroom in my Victorian farm house. My room is hot in the summer and cold in the winter, although I manage to keep it comfortable with a noisy air conditioner and THREE space heaters! My room is actually an extension of my porch, I'm constantly knocking down spider webs and battling bugs and dirt. I have to houseclean the entire room from top to bottom ever day that I have clients coming to the house. It also gets humid and musty smelling and I have to battle that problem with candles and essential oils! Also my waiting area is a three season enclosed porch which is way too hot in summer and too cold in winter for anyone to wait for any length of time. I basically have no reception area when the weather does not permit. I feel like its unprofessional, but my clients don't seem to mind at all.

My other option for continuing to work from home but avoiding the room issues is to move my treatment room to a space upstairs. It wouldn't be handicapped accessible, obviously. But I have a beautiful victorian home that is actually a German Georgian, it has two front doors, a formal entrance for guests and an informal entrance for family. I could use the formal front entrance, bring people through my formal dining room (with my table set with antique china!) into my victorian parlor (furnished with victorian antiques), use the parlor as my waiting area and then take clients upstairs to the treatment room which is right down the hall from the bathroom. The upstairs room is cleaner, warmer/cooler, smells nicer, no bugs, and it is large enough to house my desk, computer, appointment book and such so the "reception area" would be in the same room as the table, but not too distracting that it would take away from the ambiance in the room. (I did a house call at a B&B recently and got the idea for moving my space upstairs. My house is just as nice, (if not nicer!) than a lot of B&B's I've seen! I know a lot of people really dig that charm of historic homes. My clients are missing out on that aspect of coming to my home (unless they need to go upstairs to use the restroom!)

What would you do? Is is more important to have a space separate from the house that I should find a way to battle the bugs, insulate better to deal with the heating/cooling? Or would you play up the historic charm as part of the whole experience of coming to my home, use the room upstairs, let people tour the formal half of the house, serve complimentary refreshments at the tea table in the parlor? Encourage guests to tour the gardens, grounds and visit with my horses goats and chickens? I need advice, I'm literally divided 50/50 on the matter and have no idea what I should do?

How about describing both scenarios to your existing clients and asking them which they would prefer?
Do you have a stronger preference? I think a grounded therapist is important.
Would you be able to use the lower space occasionally for those who can't get upstairs?

jdcan said:
How about describing both scenarios to your existing clients and asking them which they would prefer?
Do you have a stronger preference? I think a grounded therapist is important.
Would you be able to use the lower space occasionally for those who can't get upstairs?

I would be able to use the downstairs space for those who couldn't take the stairs. Another thing that has been bothering me is that some clients actually feel awkward asking to use the restroom since it is so far away from my current workspace. I even have one client who stops at a local convenience store to use the restroom before he arrives for his appointment! People who do ask to use the restroom are always so apologetic like its an inconvenience to me. I would rather people feel comfortable asking to use the restroom than holding it and being uncomfortable during their massage!

I'm really split down the middle on this decision. Both have pros and cons. I'm just not sure which situation I would like better. I guess I could give upstairs a try and if it doesn't work I can move back downstairs?

I have one weekly client who I thought of asking which room she prefers, although I don't know that I respect her opinion. Frankly, she's a real slob and she wouldn't notice nor would she be stressed about spider webs and dust and dirt, even mice getting into my space now and then. That's just the way she is and she tells me all the time that I'm too much of clean freak and a perfectionist! She would tell me not to move upstairs anyway, because she doesn't like change, it freaks her out, but she gets over it eventually.

I have always felt very uncomfortable with the idea of leading my clients through my home; that is my personal space that I like to keep separate and that is my personal opinion. Here is my suggestion for your scenario:

For now, if you stick with building up a private practice, move your room to the upstairs and keep the downstairs one for those people who can't take the stairs. It might be a hassle for a while, but maybe you could save up (which might be easier if you seek employment/IC) and eventually invest in some remodeling of the separate room (such as getting it better insulated and sealed off, possibly adding a half bathroom, etc). You could always consider offering out-call as well if you wish.

Taoist said:
I have always felt very uncomfortable with the idea of leading my clients through my home; that is my personal space that I like to keep separate and that is my personal opinion. Here is my suggestion for your scenario:

For now, if you stick with building up a private practice, move your room to the upstairs and keep the downstairs one for those people who can't take the stairs. It might be a hassle for a while, but maybe you could save up (which might be easier if you seek employment/IC) and eventually invest in some remodeling of the separate room (such as getting it better insulated and sealed off, possibly adding a half bathroom, etc). You could always consider offering out-call as well if you wish.

I actually thought of that. I do have two tables, I could have one upstairs and one down. Eventually my husband and I do want to completely remodel the addition the house where my first floor treatment room is located. He has to sell his classic car first :p and that could take a while to find the right buyer. Once that takes place we plan on tearing the whole thing down and rebuilding from scratch, even adding first floor laundry, powder room and mudroom etc. That could be years from now though.

I am very private about my personal space too. However, I'm very proud of my historic home and like to share it with others. The fact that I have a German Georgian and my husband and I don't really live on the "formal" side of our house isn't really an invasion of our personal living space at all.

So you can see why this is a real split decision for me! Perhaps I will keep a table upstairs and one down. Or just give upstairs a trial run and if I hate it I can change it.

Oh, one other advaneforum.xxxe to the upstairs space is my sound system is a lot better! I can really fill the room with alpha brainwave music without making the music "loud". Its great! If I had the space upstairs, I'd also be more likely to use it for myself as a meditation space and maybe my poor husband would get a massage once in a while too!

My advice, embrace the change and go for it. If you'd love to "show off" your formal areas, then why not. As long as you can keep your private areas private, it seems like a win/win situation. You could keep the downstairs one available for accessibility when needed, and eventually when you can remodel, move back out there when conditions are better suited all around.

Talenyn said:
My advice, embrace the change and go for it. If you'd love to "show off" your formal areas, then why not. As long as you can keep your private areas private, it seems like a win/win situation. You could keep the downstairs one available for accessibility when needed, and eventually when you can remodel, move back out there when conditions are better suited all around.

I think I'm going to give it a try and see how the clients respond to the new setup. I just had a client recently tell me that visiting my historic home, farm and animals is all part of the therapeutic experience for her. I do think a lot of clients would like to ask for a tour of the house but feel that it would be too much of an imposition, when really, its not!

Its just me and my husband in this big old house, we don't have and aren't having any kids so it seems wasted on just the two of us. I'd like to share it with others. We're so fortunate to be proprietors of this big old place.

It sounds like you're actually in favor of moving your space upstairs, not split ;) . Go for it! Like you said, if you end up not liking it you can change back. You don't have to choose one or the other right away. Sounds like either way you've got some great clients who love whichever atmosphere you provide them with :D .

The upstairs space sounds ideal & would involve much less work to keep up with (in comparison with the downstairs) plus having the bonus of the bathroom close by. Go for it & enjoy showing off your beautiful home with your clients!

riversinger said:
The upstairs space sounds ideal & would involve much less work to keep up with (in comparison with the downstairs) plus having the bonus of the bathroom close by. Go for it & enjoy showing off your beautiful home with your clients!

I actually lost a client one winter. I didn't get the space heaters going far enough in advance and I could only get the room up to 74 and finally 76 degrees by the end of the massage. My client is one who is always cold. She didn't reschedule and I didn't see her all winter. She finally called me when it warmed up in the spring. It could have been a conincidence, but I really think she disliked my room. She's coming in more an appointment tomorrow! Hopefully I'll have my room moved by then and see how she reacts to the new situation!

Now where are you located, because a massage at your home sounds peaceful?

I soooo wish I could have my office in a building on my property. I have the room (not the building) and everyone always says how relaxing it is at my house. But county codes are difficult and I don't even have a space in the house that would be remotely workable. Oh well.

Talenyn said:
Now where are you located, because a massage at your home sounds peaceful?

I soooo wish I could have my office in a building on my property. I have the room (not the building) and everyone always says how relaxing it is at my house. But county codes are difficult and I don't even have a space in the house that would be remotely workable. Oh well.

I'm in south central PA.

This is proving to be much more difficult than I originaly planned!

When I ran the idea by my husband, he wasn't keen on the idea of my clients being in the same room as our personal paperwork, computer etc. I had to agree. I decided to move all of that stuff too! I moved it to an oversized hallway that we have that only leads to our attic door. Its basically wasted space. Its now an office and its right outside my massage room door so I can use it as my "reception" area. Its a tight squeeze, but it will do. At least this space is being utilized for a purpose now!

I just need some new furniture for my massage space, and I'll be all set. Its much bigger than my old room!

Hey Elliemare, where in south central PA are you?

Your home sounds lovely and I agree that you should at least give it a go in the upstairs space.

Can't wait to see you post some pics! Wish you were closer to where I am in Bucks County, PA! I have a home office/massage studio myself & though it doesn't have a private entrance I do have a bathroom attached to my space, which is very convenient for my clients. I live in an historic home along the Delaware River, north of the New Hope area.

While working at home isn't perfect all the time the benefits are worth it - especially since I have no extra overhead & can take off the dedicated space for it from our taxes. I got to be home with our daughter in her younger years, without always needing to have the expenses of daycare, or problems if she was home sick from school - plus I could run a load of wash or get household chores done between clients.

The downside is getting cabin fever from time to time & needing to get out to socialize more! And like your downstairs room, we have a lack of insulation in the space so during the winter months when the rest of house is comfy from our woodstove the office space can be extremely cold & I have to watch the pipes don't freeze! I usually need to use 2 powerful space heaters for up to 3 & 4 hours prior to a session to make the room comfortable for clients during the winter months. But since I've got to be up at 6AM for my daughter's school mornings the office is ready by 10AM at the latest. If I didn't have pets I needed to keep out of there I'd just leave the door open so the heat from the rest of the house would get in - but so it goes!

Well, I got my new room up and running. I worked like a dog to get it all set up in one day, but I did it! Its so much nicer and more sophisticated than my other room, I just love it!

I saw my first client in that room. I was so much happier and proud of the space, I felt better and more grounded I think I performed better work too! Another benefit of the upstairs room is that the floors are old pine board floors (which "give" a little when you walk on them) covered with a rug. Much nicer to stand on than concrete covered with cheap office carpet.

My client loved the new room! She loved the new entrance. She said my house looks like a picture out of a magazine! It worked wonderfully. This particular client always uses the restroom when she arrives. She used to have to walk through my kitchen, this time she didn't have to go into my "lived in" space at all. I pointed her to the restroom and then to the room we would be working in. When we finished, I told her to come downstairs to the parlor and I was waiting for her at my tea table where she sipped her water and we booked her next appointment! It was perfect!

I will post pics ASAP!

Congrats on the new space! So glad to hear you got it together so quickly & that your first session felt so wonderful to you & your client too :D

Great read! :)

Awesome! I'm glad it is working out for you. :)

Even here on 'our' board, I don't think it's very nice to refer to a client as a 'slob'. Just had to get that out. It's been bothering me.

tranquilspirit2006 said:
Even here on 'our' board, I don't think it's very nice to refer to a client as a 'slob'. Just had to get that out. It's been bothering me.

Okay, I think the technical term these days is "hoarder". She fears that her neighbors may report her to the county codes office due to the condition of her home.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Turnernator1:
    blair
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  13. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back