Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First job, first day...could use an ear.

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to the forum.

I am newly certified and got hired at massage envy. i am aware of the different opinions of them, but as a beginning therapist it is a good opportunity and i know first hand that this particular location is very fairly run and a pleasant place to work. i was nervous, of course. here's how the day went

1st client: wasn;t as nervous as i thought and it went well. basic swedish work, seemed relaxed, got good feedback.

2nd client: right after first one so i will admit i wasn't feeling as fresh as before. woman in her 40's. same thing - basic relaxation. session went normal. she seemed less relaxed than the other but no complaints and when i checked in with her she sounded like everything was fine.

session ends and my first day is over. im feeling pretty good and confident and excited that i finally got a job and it seems like i will enjoy it. i talk to the manager to check in before i leave.

she says "what happened with that last client? she seemed very hot?". i figure she is referring to the heated table or maybe the room was too hot and i respond "hmm, how so?" i find out that the lady was a physical therapist who "knows what massage should feel like" and proclaimed that i must "just be out of school" and "couldn't possibly have completed a practical and shouldnt have been hired". she refused to pay for the session even though she is a member and also left me no tip, of course. she said my effleurage strokes werent full enough (though she never gave me any feedback), i was "all over the place" (i dont think i was), and she didnt even consider it light work (even though she had thin musculature and once again, said the pressure was fine). She gave me 0 incidcation that she was ever displeased. then i find out that she likes a broad-handed massage...hmm, information she could have given me beforehand. i pride myself on my interest in the client before and throughout the session and its bogus that she never tried to make the session better by telling me what she wanted. then she makes me look horrible to the manager on my first day!

my manager didnt seem too boghered. she said that she enjoyed my practical and told me not to let it get me down...but i gotta tell you guys, i have had a heavy weight in my chest ever since and im very depressed and stressed out. everyone always told me how great i was and i know i have more to learn...but for the life of me i CANT figure out what i could have done all that much better. to not pay for a service means it must have really sucked for you...but the feedback i did get doesnt make any sense and i really want to do well. now that my confidence is shot im worried that this will happen again tomorrow and im not sure ill be able to deal with it. ive never worked a job where a customer can dig at me like that. if someone thinks you didnt take their food order all that well...oh well. massage is a skill, it is a real insult to not pay and lie to the therapists face and gthen talk trash behind their back.

Don't sweat it! It happens to ALL of us. For that one complaint you will get plenty more compliments. Not everyone will like your massage while others will think you give them the best massage they ever had.
It isn't you fault the client wasn't 100% honest with you,the person giving the massage. But was easily honest with the manager.
Chalk it up to a learning experience. Next client you need to get more detailed in what you ask them prior to their massage.
Also trade with someone you work with and get them to give you honest feedback.

I had a client like that already.told me nothing during the massage never complained. But 2 days later called an complained saying I hurted her the entire massage,that it was extremely painful from beginning to end. The woman had 60 minutes to tell me to back off I was hurting her,she never spoke a word to me but had no problem telling my boss. My boss can't fix the massage while its going on but I can.

Don't let that one client get the best of you. Keep us posted with how you are doing!!

Years ago I had one of my first "spa" clients gritch and moan and not pay for the service. It entirely freaked me out. :shock:

If it happens again, find a friend--- do the same kind of work on them and get an honest response. That'll help you a lot.

Hubby had the same thing happen to him on his first day in clinic. A pregnant woman hated his entire massage. Entire... :roll:

It seems like they come out of the wood-work on your first day anywhere.

Good luck tomorrow!

It isn't your fault the client wasn't 100% honest with you,the person giving the massage. But was easily honest with the manager.

Sometimes there are folks that will either never be satisfied...or will simply be complaining in order to get out of paying for a service. I'd be willing to bet that you got one of the ones that was doing her level best to make sure she got something for nothing, at your expense. :irked:

At least the day is over & your boss wasn't upset with things. Do what the others have suggested to do a similar session on a friend & get some honest feedback to see if there are some things you want to change. Don't forget to breathe & let things flow & you'll do fine!

Shannon said:
It isn't you fault the client wasn't 100% honest with you,the person giving the massage. But was easily honest with the manager.

It is also human nature. People don't like conflict. Telling someone to their face they are not doing a good job is hard to do, so they tell the boss. Something like massage, where it is your skill 1-on-1 -- chances of honest, negative feedback given to you by the client are low. Tips should not become a measure of your skill either. Accept them graciously, don't Female Dog if you don't get one, but they are not a barometer of anything other than the consumers' philosophy on tipping.

The majority of our client complaints are made by guests who have legitimate beefs when they tell us what happened -- session started 20 mins late, no music was played, therapists not responsive to session feedback etc.-- yet they tip 15 - 20%. When we ask them why they tipped a standard % if they were not happy with the service, the most common response is "I did not want to hurt their feelings". We then offer to discount or comp the service and refund the tip, and they always accept the discount, but 1/2 the time still want the therapist to have the tip!

You should not be too worried -- your mgr seems to have the right attitude. Consumers are funny,though rarely humorous.

If you did your best work and you attempted to communicate with the client then there really is nothing more you can do.
The onus in this instance was on client to communicate what she was looking for.
Good experience for you - make SURE you are on the same page as client and LISTEN.
Everybody wants to get right to the massage but you need to know what they want FIRST.

I have gone to many MT's that were not to my liking...I have only rarely complained.
If they made an attempt to address my needs and were okay, I just move on to someone else next time.
No biggie - it happens.

BTW - someone who gets massage a lot is usually well aware when an MT is fresh out of school and relatively inexperienced. If they have a problem with that then they need to make it clear to the person scheduling the appointment. You are in a great place to gain experience and your work will probably get better and better. Even better than having someone critique YOUR massage is for you to GET massages from different therapists. You need to know what clients feel and experience - what makes a massage nice for you will probably make it nice for someone else.

If the person was a therpist (albeit physical, not massage) she was very harsh on you. I agree, she probably is one that is hard to please, probably realized you were new, and thought, hey if I complain enough, I'll get a free massage. Don't let it get you down. Not every therapist is for every person. Best of luck for you today. Let us know how it goes.

Now a bit from the other side...

I admit, I was in an upscale health resort recently and received a massage that I wasn't very happy with. I did not say anything during the massage, which was partially my fault, I know better. It was partially in my head that maybe that was what the service was supposed to be and I misunderstood.

I did talk to a manager, However... but I did not want the massage comped, and I stated that plainly. I wanted to let the therapist know so she could improve her technique, and the issues could be addressed with targeted training. I gave specific feedback (everything from body mechanics to the fact she had a weak side concerning pressure in two handed strokes). In this case, with the reputation of the resort, I felt more comfortable talking to management. If it was a individual practice, I would have spoken up during the session.

During a session, unless someone is hurting me, it is very hard for me to give honest feedback. I mean, what the heck am I going to say and micro manage the massage? If I go in to relax or whatever, I expect the person performing the work to know what they are doing and not have me be the back seat driver. Even if I did, I think that it would most likely have the effect of making what's left of the massage even worse. Of course, that is just my opinion!

On the other hand :) you ARE new so this isn't a surprise, you can just chalk it up to a learning experience. Also, no matter how experienced there will be people that don't care for your style and/or you will have days that you just miss the mark. You are human.

I think what matters most is that you care enough to reflect and learn from it RATHER than using it to beat yourself silly for not getting it *right* for this particular client. Heres to better days ahead!!! :mrgreen:

thanks for the input everyone. i reflected on it constantly and i did manage to extract a bit of usefulness - maybe thinking that my strokes could be a little fuller. it can get easy to trivialize the effleurage strokes on certain parts.

i worked 2nd day today and had 3 clients. two of them were younger women - 20s. sessions with females around my age typically go well - they seem to really relax and trust me to know what i am doing. the third was a women in her 50s with at least 10 different health problems. it wasn't an easy session and i wasn't sure if i was really being effective, but she seemed pleased enough and im learning to stop theorizing how everyone thinks about my sessions. today i was overall happy with it and im looking forward to my career once again!

Massagynist said:
thanks for the input everyone. i reflected on it constantly and i did manage to extract a bit of usefulness - maybe thinking that my strokes could be a little fuller. it can get easy to trivialize the effleurage strokes on certain parts.

i worked 2nd day today and had 3 clients. two of them were younger women - 20s. sessions with females around my age typically go well - they seem to really relax and trust me to know what i am doing. the third was a women in her 50s with at least 10 different health problems. it wasn't an easy session and i wasn't sure if i was really being effective, but she seemed pleased enough and im learning to stop theorizing how everyone thinks about my sessions. today i was overall happy with it and im looking forward to my career once again!

That's great! And every massage you do is more experience under your belt. When I first started, I had a very light touch. Partly because when I was massaged in school, it hurt. That means I lightened up even more not wanting to hurt others. I constantly got feedback from clients during school practicals that I had great rhythm, made them feel very comfortable, but needed to up my pressure. I tried so hard to get deeper telling myself that this was the one where I'd get a 'good pressure' eval. Never happened. I was so discouraged and told my teacher that what they are really saying is that I can't massage worth a darn but am able to make them feel comfortable and relaxed. He stopped me in my tracks and looked straight at me and said, "And you can build a great clientele with that, Sandra. You will do fine". He was so right too. It took months of massaging ppl for my palpation skills to develop more and more until I finally felt more confident that they weren't returning just because they like me, but because they like what I do as well.

You are wanting to be the best you can be which is why you care about any feedback you get and that is the sign of a good therapist. :)

And Squashblsm is so right in that getting massages really helps us become better therapists...

Massagynist said:

Did you do a health intake? How did you adjust your work to accommodate her health problems? What might have made you more effective?

Not to long ago I had a new MT come to me for a 90 min. DT massage. And this girl picked me clean about my massage. She complained about everything starting from her experiance she was feeling walking in the door, to how I had the room set up, and complained about my massage and stated I should not be offering deep work I am only good enough to offer Deep Swedish. And said I needed to find away to make my hands warmer. She thought my hands aren't warm enough for massage. I have Raynaud's disease and my hands are never going to as hot as other therapists.

Because this MT complained about everything there isn't anything I could have done to make her happy. Sometimes you just need to realize it has nothing to do with you

JLWmassage said:
And said I needed to find away to make my hands warmer. She thought my hands aren't warm enough for massage. I have Raynaud's disease and my hands are never going to as hot as other therapists.

Now see JLWmassage, I love it when my co-workers that have cold hands put them on me because I run warm all the time. And it helps to cool me down.
Of course, turn about is fair play... I get to put my hot hands on them. I mean, why let all that excess heat & energy go to waste?

But seriously, I have had this happen too. Actually had it happen twice in a month when I first started where I am working now. I was not a newbie to massage, had been doing it for close to 9 or 10 years when they complained to my boss! It really upset me and took me a while to get over... but in the end you have to do what you can to improve your skills and just let the rest go.
So, try not to take it too personal, who knows where their head was that day... *shrug*

For those with cold hands/Raynaud's syndrome, I found this online:

http://www.therapygloves.com/raynaudssyndrome.html?gclid=CLak89DilaACFZNL2god73CMmA

There are also a number of sites promoting Ginkgo & other herbs, as well as homeopathics that are said to help. Beyond that I would suggest either using hot stones, if you have them, or at least having something warm to eat or drink prior to giving a session.

And JLW, if I'd had a new MT complain like the one you had, I believe I'd have mentioned that if she was that unhappy with her session that speaking up during her session would have been more constructive, and that I would hope she would be able to find another practitioner she would like better for the future. Who knows whether she was trying to get a freebie or what her purpose was for being so negative - but I'd have been happy to see her leave & never return.

Just a week ago I had a client in for a combo of deep tissue/relaxation (deeper work for shoulder/back issues). As I was working through them I kept checking in to make sure I was getting the right areas, checking pressure, checking to see if areas felt any more improved before moving on... typical therapeutic type work. For the most part, I seemed to be hitting the right areas and using appropriate amounts of pressure, based on his feedback - I was feeling pretty good about things! I then finished his back with some general relaxing strokes to smooth things over before moving on. As I moved on to the rest of the massage, and later as he was rolling over I asked how he was doing... I got a less than enthusiastic "uhhhhh...ok... I guess...."

:smt017

I let that sink in and tried to figure out where we went off. He couldn't tell me what he wanted different. He then asked for less pressure, then a few minutes later asked for more pressure. I was at a loss, so I figured I'd just try to survive the rest of the 90 min session and let things go. With 3 minutes left I'm working on the clients neck starting to wrap things up, and the client sits halfway up and asks "What time is it?!?" I said it was almost 2:15, but he had 3 min left. He laid back down again, and just as I reconnected, he says "I have to go."................. Me - "Now? or at 2:15?" Him - "Now."

:|

I let it go by about the time I got the new sheets on the table. I did what I could to please him based on his feedback, but apparently we still didn't click. It happens. It'll happen again... just as long as it's not happening all the time lol.

As many people have written, sometimes you can't please everyone!
But what you CAN do, is be more prepared for your next session. Talk a little more to your clients before and during sessions. Explain that you are new to massage, and that their feedback will help make their session more enjoyable, and will help you learn what they like. You can even write down a short spiel to tell clients, such as "My name is "so-and-so", and I just recently graduated from massage school. During your massage I will ask you how the pressure feels, and if there are any knots or sore spots please tell me so we can address those issues. Your feeback will help me customize your session to your needs and wants", but you get the drift..

Use resources like youtube.com and massagenerd.com to watch videos with different techniques and styles and just keep practicing. It will take some time, but every therapist develops their own personal style and flow, so don't worry. =) You may even consider talking to your manager about having the client come in to see you again, and you can have the opportunity to try again?

Hi Massagynist, I know I'm late in replying, but maybe this might help anyway? Probably nothing you don't already know, but hopefully serves as additional encouragement.

I was FREAKED just coming out of school. I felt IN NO WAY prepared to deal with all the ailments that would come through my door. I saw 2 major ways to handle it, in terms of dealing with clients...
1) "Fake it till you make it" - simply act confident, like this ISN'T your first rodeo. This can be a good way to approach certain clients. Outwardly stay calm, bring each client back to your room, ask the client questions about their issue and listen carefully for as many clues as you can pick up even if you don't know much, and you can then ask questions like, have they had massage for this problem before? Did it help? Can the client describe what the other MT did? Is there anything that DIDN'T help? Act like an expert, but solicit feedback periodically. :)
2) You can be completely straight-up - simply tell the client "look, I just got out of school so I'm new at this, so any suggestions you have or feedback you can give me is #1, welcome at any time, and #2, much appreciated!" This can be a good way to approach certain clients, too, but maybe not everyone. Some are less judgmental than others, and you'll know who you can say this to and who you shouldn't.

Honestly, it took me a couple YEARS, and about twice the basic training, to start to gain any self-confidence. I watched people, got massages, took classes, and still didn't feel like I measured up. My first couple years were tough, but my business built anyway, so I was probably being too hard on myself, as many of us tend to do.

Even as I gained confidence, I felt it was important to continue to solicit feedback. Now I just say something like "look, this is your visit and I really want you to enjoy it. So if there's anything at all that you'd like me to change, whether it's music, temperature, pressure, technique, just lemme know". (At first, you might find yourself fighting the urge to say anything more, but it's important to let the subject drop here.) Now, I feel what someone else said - the onus is on the client to speak up after you've left an open door inviting feedback. If something is really that big a deal to them, they'll tell you - if they wait till after the session is over, it really is their fault and it almost looks like they're just trying to complain or scam free massage.

Story for y'all...
My husband (also was an MT) and I gave a couples' massage in our studio, 2 college-age females. By this time, we were veterans in the field; I know he's very good at what he does, and I also know that I'm good at what I do. We gave the couple the same pep talk we gave every new client before starting their first massage with us (the quote above, about letting us know if there's anything at all we need to change). We made it abundantly clear. And then we explained exactly how we typically work. We then asked them if there were any issues they'd like some extra attention on. Since they had only signed up for an hour, we asked them if their main focus was to #1) get a full-body stress relief massage with a few extra minutes spent on the problem area (explaining that the problem area may still persist after because of time constraints), or #2) work the problem area out more completely and address other areas as time permitted. They chose the full body. OK, cool!

The massage started. The clients each closed their eyes and mentally drifted, although still awake. I looked over at my husband's client, who seemed to be totally enjoying, as was mine. We each quietly checked in with each of our clients periodically. No problems at all, great massage. At the end, my husband's client came out first. He had disappeared to go get some water. I asked her, smiling, "isn't he good? How do you feel?" assuming she would rave about him. I was shocked to hear her say, "well.... it wasn't really what I wanted." ??!??! This was after he had checked in and each of us had noted the pleasant look on her face!! My client was fine with her massage. This was several years ago, so I forget what all is said, but after the clients had left, Jay and I compared notes and I asked him in detail if there were any clues that she might be less than 100% satisfied and he said no, and was just as shocked as I was to learn about her feedback! We ended up chalking it up to an attempt to get the unhappy one's massage comped or whatever, because I vaguely recall them referencing "worth the cost" or something. Sidenote: our couples' massage was VERY reasonable, especially for our area, and it's not like they hadn't known the price from the get-go. Oh well. Just goes to show, ya can't please everyone, even if they lead you to believe you are! LOL Sometimes, you just gotta shrug it off. :)

And it never ends, does it? I am, it has been said, very confident in my abilities. :grin: However, there will always be clients that give me reason to doubt my skills and wonder what else I might have done. One of them sees me every week, and has done so for many months. She always requests me, yet always her visits are a test of skill, faith, and courage.

Today I tried a completely different approach to working with her that involved simultaneously working her spinal erectors and rectus abdominus with occasional sorties into the diaphram, intercostals, and obliques. Though it was a serious technical challenge (trigger point and cross fiber friction coordinated in dorsal and ventral structures) and a serious physical challenge (she was supine the whole time - laying upon one of my hands), the process seemed to be working very well. Then, after the massage, when I returned to the room she was half-sitting on the side of the table, doubled over in what appeared to be agony.

I was rather concerned, and suddenly felt much less confident.

So I asked, "How do you feel?"

Her reply (while still doubled over): "Like I've died and gone to heaven!"

Me: "In a good way or a bad way?" :shock:

Turns out she was just stretching a part of her back that rarely loosens up, and it was really a very good session after all. Whew! :D

Moral: Even if you don't screw up, sometimes you will feel as if you had. But don't dwell on it.

Story for y'all...
My husband (also was an MT) and I gave a couples' massage in our studio, 2 college-age females. By this time, we were veterans in the field; I know he's very good at what he does, and I also know that I'm good at what I do. We gave the couple the same pep talk we gave every new client before starting their first massage with us (the quote above, about letting us know if there's anything at all we need to change). We made it abundantly clear. And then we explained exactly how we typically work. We then asked them if there were any issues they'd like some extra attention on. Since they had only signed up for an hour, we asked them if their main focus was to #1) get a full-body stress relief massage with a few extra minutes spent on the problem area (explaining that the problem area may still persist after because of time constraints), or #2) work the problem area out more completely and address other areas as time permitted. They chose the full body. OK, cool!

The massage started. The clients each closed their eyes and mentally drifted, although still awake. I looked over at my husband's client, who seemed to be totally enjoying, as was mine. We each quietly checked in with each of our clients periodically. No problems at all, great massage. At the end, my husband's client came out first. He had disappeared to go get some water. I asked her, smiling, "isn't he good? How do you feel?" assuming she would rave about him. I was shocked to hear her say, "well.... it wasn't really what I wanted." ??!??! This was after he had checked in and each of us had noted the pleasant look on her face!! My client was fine with her massage. This was several years ago, so I forget what all is said, but after the clients had left, Jay and I compared notes and I asked him in detail if there were any clues that she might be less than 100% satisfied and he said no, and was just as shocked as I was to learn about her feedback! We ended up chalking it up to an attempt to get the unhappy one's massage comped or whatever, because I vaguely recall them referencing "worth the cost" or something. Sidenote: our couples' massage was VERY reasonable, especially for our area, and it's not like they hadn't known the price from the get-go. Oh well. Just goes to show, ya can't please everyone, even if they lead you to believe you are! LOL Sometimes, you just gotta shrug it off. :)

Could it have been that this client actually DID enjoy the massage, even though it didn't turn out to be "what she'd expected"? Did y'all let her off without paying for it?

Massagynist, how are you feeling about your your skills now? I agree that it takes time and practice, and still you will have "those times", "those clients", and "those days". Sometimes, we even have "those weeks", LOL! (really NOT funny, though!)

My Hubby is so very good at what he does, and people tell him so ALL the time. I honestly hesitate to touch anyone he's worked on previously, because I always feel as though I "just can't possibly measure up". Yet I know, deep down, that if someone comes to me after seeing him, they KNOW that they're going to get a different massage than he gives. We really don't need two "Hubbys" now anyway, do we? We need him, AND we need me. It's human nature to not want to be confrontational, and it is also human nature to second-guess oneself. Even in the midst of extremely high praise, there will often be some second-guessing going on inside (at least, for some of us).

Massagynist said:
im learning to stop theorizing how everyone thinks about my sessions

Hehe... that resonates for me. Once I gained enough confidence in my work, I let that go. Now I just do what I do. It's definitely not for everybody, but the people who are a match for it really love it.

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹new girl Linda๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  2. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ALIZABETH (New) 19Yrs Turkish big booty, friendly and energetic...Full Menu... ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MISA (New) 19 years old Vietnamese beautiful pretty face, long black hair...Must See ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ MY LINH LINDA a 21Yrs Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments....โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  3. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady Indian | Filipino 19Yrs ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ELLY | KELLY (age 21) is from Vietnam Chinese ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim with nice booty ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. featherless:
    Annie spa review
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good.
  11. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 new Asian girl today
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    โคโฃ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’‹ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’–โฃ Olivia, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  14. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•โฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday, โฃโค โ€ŠAnna, ๐Ÿ’‹model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โ€Š๐Ÿ’–Amy,๐Ÿ’— average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  15. Leona14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: * ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning TODAY Saturday! Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ (* ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is back, by popular demand! Book early, gentlemen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
  16. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ขโฃSaturday, ..๐Ÿ‘„โฃ Tina / Gracie....๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. ๐Ÿ’˜and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build, ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young fun Yoyo open mind with Curve body, sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Saturday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹Lucy,๐Ÿ’ž tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and โ˜บ Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโค at 4358 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โฃโค ๐Ÿ”ด Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ Tammy,๐Ÿ’‹ full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. โค milf Mary today for an amazing treatment ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, MIMI & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜ KOREAN SUMMER AND HK GIRL FOX TO SERVE YOU TODAY
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, SARIKA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, NINA, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  29. gentlecava:
    steles royal
  30. Jen2000:
    This is so cheap place ,bad work and bad girls
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Young Slim Yoyo in Friday's Only. New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜ JENIFER AND CHANEL TO SERVE YOU TODAY๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Tina with Curve body, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Cici,Mia,Jenny so sexy girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅvery good table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her
  42. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. (* ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ 3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 4'8, CURVY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
Back