EBW: Getting Started in North Carolina

Free parking, ATM
Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sophia Singaporean, Vivi Taiwanese, Cherry Chinese, ☎416-493-8898
  2. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young and sexy service queens Eva and Mia are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  3. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Walk in also is available today! Massage Day for you! Come and see sexy petite Portuguese Ashley or Indian Princesses Ayana and Chloe :heart4 Text or Whatsapp at 416-230-0199 or online oceanaspa.booksy.com :heart6
  4. oceanaspa_brampton:
    come get a sensual massage from Dave the sexy 21 year old Indian . Sensual for Men and Women text to book or Whatsapp 416.230.0199 Saturday and Sundays only for Dave :heart3:heart6:heart4
  5. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Friday, slim and fit Tina here, very comfortable treatment... Fit and sexy Vietnamese girl Tracy, must see.... come early....
  6. WillowJadexo1:
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for Ashley cutie Portuguese girl and 2 Indian Princesses:heart3 Text or Whatsapp 416.230.0199 or online booking oceanaspa.booksy.com :p:heart6
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  10. Sakura Spa888:
    Thailand sexy girl working today, warm hand , good massage, come to try. 809 Danforth Ave Toronto 416-778-4888
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins
  12. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  14. Superior_Health:
    Anna or Shelly for firm therapeutic treatment today...
  15. evawellness930:
    Tantric Spa and Wellness center in Bramton! tantriclife.simplybook.me or 4168029078
  16. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦💦:p:heart2:p
  17. Bookmonica:
    VIP SPA 5051 Highway 7, Markham. WHITE GIRL MONICA until 3am tonight! 4164028888
  18. WillowJadexo1:
    Come see me tonight 💚 6474959827 at alphacare till late
  19. nanchyka:
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  21. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  22. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦:p:heart2:p
  23. Garo:
    MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolf 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ FREE PARKING/ :car MELODY and SHAHIKA
  24. Ebonydream:
    Tyra @ aristocrats spa 🍫🍑 647 691 2414
  25. red rose spa:
    Japanese Queenie is here Thursday and Friday. Previously at Withme Spa. 647-702-8800

laineyette

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I recently relocated to North Carolina (Triangle area) and left an office job in the process. Rather than getting back into the rat race of a corporate position, I am considering a career as an equine body worker. Horses have been my real passion since I began riding and showing as a child, and part of my reason for relocating is to someday have property and horses of my own.

I've been inspired by the stories I have read on this forum of others starting their careers as EBWs. I was hoping to get in touch with an EBW in my area who could answer some of my questions and help me get started. I have done extensive research online on schools, laws and other issues surrounding the profession, and this forum has been very helpful also. At this point, it would be very helpful to me to talk to someone who is in the business. If there is anyone out there who can point me in the right direction, I would be more than grateful! Thanks!

katlvr125

Reaction score

LadyShep said:
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I recently relocated to North Carolina (Triangle area) and left an office job in the process. Rather than getting back into the rat race of a corporate position, I am considering a career as an equine body worker. Horses have been my real passion since I began riding and showing as a child, and part of my reason for relocating is to someday have property and horses of my own.

I've been inspired by the stories I have read on this forum of others starting their careers as EBWs. I was hoping to get in touch with an EBW in my area who could answer some of my questions and help me get started. I have done extensive research online on schools, laws and other issues surrounding the profession, and this forum has been very helpful also. At this point, it would be very helpful to me to talk to someone who is in the business. If there is anyone out there who can point me in the right direction, I would be more than grateful! Thanks!
I don't have any answers for you, but just wanted to take a moment to say Welcome to the forum! :smt006 We do have some people on here that might be able to offer you some insight, they should be along soon :)

I would love a career working with horses! Best of luck to you!

Reaction score

Hi - have you tried an online search for practitioners in your area? Sometimes, too, practitioners list themselves with their professional massage association as having an equine specialty.

I think Equinology lists their graduates.

Chris Masin

Reaction score

First off... Welcome! :smt006 I am new to the site as well and have found a WEALTH of information here.

So in response to your post...Another offering of equine massage, The Masterson Method, lists a certified practioner in Columbus, NC. Here is the link of the practioners page... they are in order by state.

http://www.mastersonmethod.com/masterson-method-practitioners.html

I love his approach (that you work WITH the horse and not just work ON the horse) and plan on taking one of the weekend seminars as a sampling of the modality. I like how it is broken up into "phases" so you aren't stuck doing the cram everything into one week thing... and you aren't learning just from videos in a homestudy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V having a hard time getting out there ..... Animal Massage 1
B How to get started with a vet Animal Massage 2