Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I am aware that I have fucked myself royally and the situation seems do difficult to come out immediately. She usually had period around 10th of each month.Last month she missed this date and I started getting jittery as I have met around 5th June. But on 14th June I got call from her while she was in the office that she is having pain in her stomach and her period has started so I booked her taxi(as I am some 2000 KM away from her). Then 2 days she was at home. I met her again on 28th June, and during night which was my 2 trip I stop as I was about to come and move out and then masturbate in washroom, few drops do came out. But she told me that I had drop inside her which i didn't believe, since it is difficult to masturbate and also drop inside. This made my little suspicion but i kept it to myself only.
I knew she has few regular patrons and many at time when she is with me if they call and she will ask me if she can take call, which practically every-time i used to oblige. Last week when she was moving in my car to some holiday place one of her regular patron called and was pleading to her and she was keeping silent. Even after coming to know that she is pregnant she was out with some customer for 2 consecutive night and she is visiting nightingle everyday and understand she is still dancing etc. All these episodes make my suspicion about her way.
I have not share much of my personal details if she would have taken pic of company id.
NM Bhai and Mongering Monster gave really valid advice. I just want to add two more points.

First, Since you had unprotected sex with her, kindly get yourself tested for major STDs asap. Same is applicable for your wife as you also exposed her to STDs risk.

Your and your wife's health should be your first priority. Bar girl and her unborn child comes later.

Second, You can personally message senior mongers and take their help to find girl's actual intention. Seniors can tap their network and easily find her intention from other bar girls/ friends or coatwalas in same bar.

Thanks.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Guys.. going to Delhi for a few days... Just wanted to know.. are there DBs or SBs in Delhi?? If anyone have been there?? It will be really helpful..

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
Not sure about Delhi, but in Gurgaon there are plenty of DBs who also offer SB and pick up after 1pm. Go to Sahara Mall 3rd floor and you will be mobbed by their "agents". I have tried Prison right opposite the lift and Sydney Club. 1000 Rs cover charge gives you two drinks. Gals take 500 to 1000 and allow dfk, groping and mostly give HJ.
Report after you are back. Best!

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Intro and 1st FR: How to not spend heaps of money yet not be cheap: for those who don't earn in lacs and still want to enjoy a piece of this cake

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for the almost a year and have learnt a lot from your experiences. That's how I was confidently able to walk into sb/db and do what needs to be done without giving out the impression that I am doing this for the first time. I guess its time I share my experiences so it may help others like me.

I am not regular monger, I do it once a month or once in 2 months. I have explored S@i D and others in Nerul, also a couple of joints around APMC and a few dbs in Panvel. S@i D was disgusting - the sb section, went there only once .. a small shabby room, packed with people, very unhygenic, never went there again. I love db's .. the environment, the music, lights, girl . . its amazing .... however I am not a big spender as my earnings are modest .. so now I stick to sb's as I can get a decent girl to sit next to me and I can touch her and grope her for 20-30mins for 500-700 bucks. After exploring a few places, I stuck with M@yu# Sanpada.

Prices here are -
  • Beer 600/700 (I usually don't do beers outside coz then I have to pee after every 5 mins literally and travelling or going back home becomes a problem, coz I never stop at just 1 beer)
  • Whisky - RC - 400-450 for 60ml and Thumpsup 300, which is a bit pricey (so instead I order a quarter for which they charge 750 something and 300 for Thumps Up - so in 1k i am sorted for drinks and even if the girl wants to drink, i offer it from my bottle only)
Choosing the right girl: When you first sit down - many girls will come and stand around your table - these will be aunties, guaranteed you won't like any of them - also be careful in making a quick decision - the lights are very dim there and you've just come from outside - your eyes still havent adjusted and you can't see properly - give your eyes at least a good 5-10 mins before you start picking girls. So just ignore the aunties, and keep looking. The good looking young girls at M@yur usually just keep sitting at empty tables, occasionally they'll do one pass around the floor - they wont be standing near your table to get your attention - its your job to look out for them - and the moment you spot someone you like - just ask the waiter to get her. Also you can go to the washroom and look for girls while going to and coming back from washroom.
Also, can't rely on the coatwalas to get you a good girl incase you ask him to get one for you if you can,t find one yourself. He is likely to get you some auntie who still hasn't had her boney. You can try sticking a 100/200 note in his hand and ask him to bring a hot girl, if he still gets someone you dont like - then your loss.​
Getting a girl to sit next to you - 500 (this is no written rule, you can always give more but less than this would be considered insulting and they'll look down upon you - you don't want that, you want them to want you) for this amount you can touch them fondle them, put hand inside blouse/shirt .. also some (not all) girls will allow you to finger, but they will surely expect more than 500. Never seen anyone give BJ in M@yur but have seen a few do HJs. I personally have never gotten a HJ here, I dont like doing it in public places, I prefer privacy.
Girls may ask you order red bull/juice/cold drink for them - it costs 500 and will be included in your bill - the girl will get a cut of out it later - its totally upto you, if you are willing to spend, go for it - it makes the girl think that you are in for fun and can spend and are not here just loitering to get the cheapest deal. I personally have never entertained that request - instead I offer the girl a drink from my RC quarter or offer to buy some snack food (chips, pakodas, veg salad, etc) which both of us can enjoy.​
I always pay the girl 500 upfront - as soon as she sits down. It makes them comfortable and they open up easily. You can also pay them later but then they remain reserved and worried as to how much you are gonna pay them and might stop you from putting your hands in their pants. Normally after about 30 mins I am done with the girl and ask her to go. Sometimes they ask for more money - if I think she was worth it I give 100/200 more or if not then I deny politely - making an excuse as to have limited cash- have to tip waiters and all.
If I like the girl - as in she is good looking and can talk nicely - is entertaining - then after 30 mins I pull out another 500 and give it to her .. and once you are in the second stage - you can see the girl really opening up.
Waiters Tips: I have a standard rule - I give them 200 and ask them to split between themselves - the coatwala and waiter. I never tip waiters in advance as they will again ask for tips while you leave. I also keep a 50 for the Doorman. NEVER DISAPPOINT ANYONE AT THESE PLACES - YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED THEIR HELP.

Taking a girl out: Entry 600
Room 500
Girl - 2000 to 5000+
If you really like someone and want to take her out - ask the coatwaala for entry. First make your deal with the girl - how much time, services, price. Once you have spoken to her, ask the coatwala for entry. They'll charge 600 for entry. Sometimes you can ask the girl for her phone number and meet her out directly, But I prefer to go via the organisation as if something goes wrong, these people will help you out. They have made all the arrangements and paid off the right officials so that you wont have to come across any problem. They send you to a nearby Hotel - which is very decent - clean sheets and clean toilets. Pay 500 at the counter for the room there and pay the girl in the room.

After typing all this, I wanna go out again today - only if the rains stop !!

Last edited:
Intro and 1st FR: How to not spend heaps of money yet not be cheap: for those who don't earn in lacs and still want to enjoy a piece of this cake

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for the almost a year and have learnt a lot from your experiences. That's how I was confidently able to walk into sb/db and do what needs to be done without giving out the impression that I am doing this for the first time. I guess its time I share my experiences so it may help others like me.

I am not regular monger, I do it once a month or once in 2 months. I have explored S@i D and others in Nerul, also a couple of joints around APMC and a few dbs in Panvel. S@i D was disgusting - the sb section, went there only once .. a small shabby room, packed with people, very unhygenic, never went there again. I love db's .. the environment, the music, lights, girl . . its amazing .... however I am not a big spender as my earnings are modest .. so now I stick to sb's as I can get a decent girl to sit next to me and I can touch her and grope her for 20-30mins for 500-700 bucks. After exploring a few places, I stuck with M@yu# Sanpada.

Prices here are -
  • Beer 600/700 (I usually don't do beers outside coz then I have to pee after every 5 mins literally and travelling or going back home becomes a problem, coz I never stop at just 1 beer)
  • Whisky - RC - 400-450 for 60ml and Thumpsup 300, which is a bit pricey (so instead I order a quarter for which they charge 750 something and 300 for Thumps Up - so in 1k i am sorted for drinks and even if the girl wants to drink, i offer it from my bottle only)
Choosing the right girl: When you first sit down - many girls will come and stand around your table - these will be aunties, guaranteed you won't like any of them - also be careful in making a quick decision - the lights are very dim there and you've just come from outside - your eyes still havent adjusted and you can't see properly - give your eyes at least a good 5-10 mins before you start picking girls. So just ignore the aunties, and keep looking. The good looking young girls at M@yur usually just keep sitting at empty tables, occasionally they'll do one pass around the floor - they wont be standing near your table to get your attention - its your job to look out for them - and the moment you spot someone you like - just ask the waiter to get her. Also you can go to the washroom and look for girls while going to and coming back from washroom.
Also, can't rely on the coatwalas to get you a good girl incase you ask him to get one for you if you can,t find one yourself. He is likely to get you some auntie who still hasn't had her boney. You can try sticking a 100/200 note in his hand and ask him to bring a hot girl, if he still gets someone you dont like - then your loss.​
Getting a girl to sit next to you - 500 (this is no written rule, you can always give more but less than this would be considered insulting and they'll look down upon you - you don't want that, you want them to want you) for this amount you can touch them fondle them, put hand inside blouse/shirt .. also some (not all) girls will allow you to finger, but they will surely expect more than 500. Never seen anyone give BJ in M@yur but have seen a few do HJs. I personally have never gotten a HJ here, I dont like doing it in public places, I prefer privacy.
Girls may ask you order red bull/juice/cold drink for them - it costs 500 and will be included in your bill - the girl will get a cut of out it later - its totally upto you, if you are willing to spend, go for it - it makes the girl think that you are in for fun and can spend and are not here just loitering to get the cheapest deal. I personally have never entertained that request - instead I offer the girl a drink from my RC quarter or offer to buy some snack food (chips, pakodas, veg salad, etc) which both of us can enjoy.​
I always pay the girl 500 upfront - as soon as she sits down. It makes them comfortable and they open up easily. You can also pay them later but then they remain reserved and worried as to how much you are gonna pay them and might stop you from putting your hands in their pants. Normally after about 30 mins I am done with the girl and ask her to go. Sometimes they ask for more money - if I think she was worth it I give 100/200 more or if not then I deny politely - making an excuse as to have limited cash- have to tip waiters and all.
If I like the girl - as in she is good looking and can talk nicely - is entertaining - then after 30 mins I pull out another 500 and give it to her .. and once you are in the second stage - you can see the girl really opening up.
Waiters Tips: I have a standard rule - I give them 200 and ask them to split between themselves - the coatwala and waiter. I never tip waiters in advance as they will again ask for tips while you leave. I also keep a 50 for the Doorman. NEVER DISAPPOINT ANYONE AT THESE PLACES - YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED THEIR HELP.

Room 500
Girl - 2000 to 5000+
If you really like someone and want to take her out - ask the coatwaala for entry. First make your deal with the girl - how much time, services, price. Once you have spoken to her, ask the coatwala for entry. They'll charge 600 for entry. Sometimes you can ask the girl for her phone number and meet her out directly, But I prefer to go via the organisation as if something goes wrong, these people will help you out. They have made all the arrangements and paid off the right officials so that you wont have to come across any problem. They send you to a nearby Hotel - which is very decent - clean sheets and clean toilets. Pay 500 at the counter for the room there and pay the girl in the room.

Excellent FR giving motivation to neabies .. thanks

Any recommendations on sai darbar ..... Good looker... Good kisser and sure shot hj ? Also please mention damages too...

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on sai darbar ..... Good looker... Good kisser and sure shot hj ? Also please mention damages too...

Good Looker in a Dark Zone, how does it makes a difference its so dark you wont come to know if ur fucking a Donut or a Pussy.
HJ is sure shot, who gives HJ is not sureshot.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

You need to avoid f**king bareback. Any girl will get pregnant if you do so not this one girl.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Bro, I have never indulged in unsafe sex......even if Miss Universe wants me to do her, I will use a condom.
The reason I asked for names is so that I would avoid such females....even with a condom

I used to take sunita bangali most of the times till seen outside bar without make up. After seeing never sit with her..most of the lot would be ugly if SB is dark

Sent from my ASUS_X00GD using Tapatalk

Had seen a rare beauty named Anjali at icon last sat. She told me she is new. She dances well and have the most pretty face. She is almost 10. When I was there blew around 5k on her but there was a big group nearby who must have blown 20k for her dance. I didn't have pockets large enough for that so just left after taking the number. Any leads on if I should pursue her or not. She is definitely the girl to die for can't get her out of my system.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Where is the location of icon can u pls help? I m in belapur now so plan to go there

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

I am in Mumbai Central now. Any DB/SB near Mumbai Central ?
No db/sb... Check out obs if you are in the mood for some dancing ladies...

Indiana
White house
Drum beats

All near haji ali

Ocean
Samudra
Central
Sea queen - all near mumbai central station

Dilbar
Senorita
Kalpana
Topaz

All near kamathipura...

I would recommend indiana and whitehouse... Followed by senorita...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Guys.. going to Delhi for a few days... Just wanted to know.. are there DBs or SBs in Delhi?? If anyone have been there?? It will be really helpful..

If you go to delhi there is no tension. Noida me abhi tension hai. Stay in pahadganj. Go to any spa. At first therapist could not agree for fs. If you are geneios and fluent in ladki patana then she agree for fs.
Ask any taxi driver about any sb. He arrange any Russian within 5 to 7 k. Told him for whatsapp call to choose girl.
Delhi is cheaper for monger. There are no dB, ob. In pahadganj there are 2 to 3 ob. Lekin kuch kam ke nahi hai dont waste time in dB, ob. Try spa or contact any sb. If you took room in pahadaganj then ask manager about any he manage. Don't pay over pay 2 to 3k for 1 hour.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hello Gentlemen,

Prices here are -

Room 500
Girl - 2000 to 5000+

Excellent writing skills.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

An
No db/sb... Check out obs if you are in the mood for some dancing ladies...

Indiana
White house
Drum beats

All near haji ali

Ocean
Samudra
Central
Sea queen - all near mumbai central station

Dilbar
Senorita
Kalpana
Topaz

All near kamathipura...

I would recommend indiana and whitehouse... Followed by senorita...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
any idea about sai shardha..?

Hello Gentlemen,

Prices here are -

Room 500
Girl - 2000 to 5000+

You are newbie to forum but have approx high levels than few experts here. Really liked detailed outlining and great observation skills man. If girl while leaving seat asks money i pay 500 etc. Will follow tactics man. Really appreciate greatly

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Het @Kooldude11 , a fellow monger from Mumbai posted a few detailed FRs in the Delhi thread on his visit to Delhi within the last 24 hours. Check out @jimitXm 's detailed post (link below) on his visit to Sydney and Prison clubs in Sahara Mall, Gurgaon. There is plenty of useful information in this post. Plus his previous posts on SPs that provide local as well as Russians ("Stanis") in Delhi are also useful. You might want to connect with him on PM to get the SPs contact information.

@jimitXm 's post:
https://massageplanet.net/delhi-ncr...rs-street-scenes.t142929/page-87#post-1263319

Had seen a rare beauty named Anjali at icon last sat. She told me she is new. She dances well and have the most pretty face. She is almost 10. When I was there blew around 5k on her but there was a big group nearby who must have blown 20k for her dance. I didn't have pockets large enough for that so just left after taking the number. Any leads on if I should pursue her or not. She is definitely the girl to die for can't get her out of my system.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Bhai, Never ping her, she will act pricey. Visit again and try to shell 2k on some other girl. Let the first move of smile come from her. Then, I recommend to try her in VIP to understand her more and feel her. Spend 5k to 8k and in the process never let her know that you fell for her. You may require another couple of visits to become more friendly. You don't have to spend lakhs now, days are gone. OB girls are running dry. If she is from stage it takes time but if from floor it is going to be easy. Service not guaranteed, another beauty Anjali from Cabana who I bedded after discussing sex package provided the biggest KLPD in OB girls. Sweet talks in denying my needs during action. She is still pinging me for the experience I provided like fun in clubs promising me better service. I ignore her politely to reap benefits later. There are few other KLPD which I have faced.

In mongering, never regret the lost money as it is one of the nature of mongering. Treat it as a lesson to enhance your chances in future. I lost more but few memorable moments with mesmerizing beauties keeps the hunt going. Overall, in mongering my result may be 10k to 15k per shot. But VIP experience, dance with girls,king like treatment, girls demanding our attention, gfe in clubs which is included in my expense has values and is part of fun.

If you expect benefits for the money you shell OB is not the right place.

I suggest give a try as she is new to the trade. Enjoy the process before bedding her.

All the best

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’‹ Thursday,๐Ÿ’˜ Cindy, ๐Ÿ’ž 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ž Thursday, โฃ Cici... ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  4. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’žโค Thursday, โ™ฅ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tammy ๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  14. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 18th , Tฬฝอ“Hฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน ERCA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  21. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  23. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  24. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ There is a dining table and shower room ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Body scrub is providedโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธYoung girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนUnique massage technique๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Professional body slide๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  25. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  26. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜˜- A young vibrant sexy girl
  27. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  28. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  31. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 17th , Wฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Nฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน ERCA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  43. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  44. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿ˜˜Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  48. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  49. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  50. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
Back