Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Does anybody know where is Suman now? She was in Kishore but after an incident with Nikita was shown the door there.

I am reader of this forum for quiet some time. I wanted to have seniors advice as I am in trouble. For last 2 years was in relation with girl from Nightingle and was going good. However the earth under my feet got washed up when she break me news that she is expecting. The pregnancy is only a month old. I have tried all means to convince her to drop baby but always getting negative response .She wants to keep and says that she don't want anything from me, which to me doesn't look good and seems long term repercussion is on my way. During our relationship she used to go on entry and I was aware of it. I don't know how to move as I am having sleepless night as I have my family and kids wants suggestion from forum members how to deal.
First of all congratulations on being a daddy again albeit not really intentional....
So you screwed up and screwed up big time.... If it's really your child then there is no way you can escape from this since bargirls normally won't go for abortion.. they know it's their lifelong monetary support system...
I suggest you clear the air Between two of you... And also ask for paternity test later on... Also be prepared for some really bad times ahead with your family... If you have enough guts and convincing skills then break this to your wife once you are certain that it's your child...
But as of now just wait and watch......

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

I don't mind paying 10K if girl can make me comfortable and go out with me for 24 hrs. and back to my place for FS. But problem is most of them are hungry for money and will leave after 3-4 hrs. even if you paid for full night. I will try to replicate the advise given by orient longman and up my game by visiting SB/DB other than pick-up bars first.
For that u need to visit the girl often n repeat het be friendly

Try kajal from night angel

Kavita also would come but first chance wo lutegi.. Keep her in limits

I am reader of this forum for quiet some time. I wanted to have seniors advice as I am in trouble. For last 2 years was in relation with girl from Nightingle and was going good. However the earth under my feet got washed up when she break me news that she is expecting. The pregnancy is only a month old. I have tried all means to convince her to drop baby but always getting negative response .She wants to keep and says that she don't want anything from me, which to me doesn't look good and seems long term repercussion is on my way. During our relationship she used to go on entry and I was aware of it. I don't know how to move as I am having sleepless night as I have my family and kids wants suggestion from forum members how to deal.

Boss don’t worry she won’t harm you but you will get emotionally attached to the child and then ur smart enough what lies ahead .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all congratulations on being a daddy again albeit not really intentional....
So you screwed up and screwed up big time.... If it's really your child then there is no way you can escape from this since bargirls normally won't go for abortion.. they know it's their lifelong monetary support system...
I suggest you clear the air Between two of you... And also ask for paternity test later on... Also be prepared for some really bad times ahead with your family... If you have enough guts and convincing skills then break this to your wife once you are certain that it's your child...
But as of now just wait and watch......

Need a mongering sim in situations like these. Cc info can still land you in trouble. Prevention is better than cure. Have had a few girls tell me that they wanted to marry me. Scary, yes. I have never fucked a bar girl/hooker without a condom. A few tears here and there, yes. Got myself tested after 4 months. Such situations can be frightening.

Have been raped a few times becoz the bar bala sat on my dick without the condom being on during foreplay. Pushed such women off and was prudent with testing.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bhai log

Unprotected sex with anyone except wife is always troublesome or may lead to trouble anytime. Always avoid.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Yes. Have met many girls in clubs whose pussies are sort of like the suez canal. You can never really be sure. A friend of mine got a life threatening std from someone who he thought of as a girl next door. She was 22 and not known to be promiscuous.

Firstly I will say that never play these type of games without protections. But now the situations is not your hand. I must say that She is a bar girl and always come for entry and you pay for that. It means she well aware of what may be the result of this. So, be relaxed as you don't know that you are the only one with whom she playing this game. One more thing here, I want to mention that 90% are the chances that she is not pregnant because she doesn't want to destroy her life without any future. She just want to break this relation and expects a good amount form you i.e. I am sure. She will deny in initially and say I don't want anything but these are the tactics to increase the amount.
I will suggest you that just change your number and be relaxed. Just think about your family and spend good time with your family or plan any vacation to refresh your mind.
Hope for the best!

Be little shrewd, go to medical shop buy necessary medicines and give it to her.

I am Airoli now. Looking to go to DB/SB in hours time. Need a company.
Anyone planning. Have a vehicle.

Need a mongering sim in situations like these. Cc info can still land you in trouble. Prevention is better than cure. Have had a few girls tell me that they wanted to marry me. Scary, yes. I have never fucked a bar girl/hooker without a condom. A few tears here and there, yes. Got myself tested after 4 months. Such situations can be frightening.

Have been raped a few times becoz the bar bala sat on my dick without the condom being on during foreplay. Pushed such women off and was prudent with testing.

You never know who's carrying what sort of diseases.. but shit happens!!!

Mery second bhai Nav...yah tuney kya Kiya

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Firstly I will say that never play these type of games without protections. But now the situations is not your hand. I must say that She is a bar girl and always come for entry and you pay for that. It means she well aware of what may be the result of this. So, be relaxed as you don't know that you are the only one with whom she playing this game. One more thing here, I want to mention that 90% are the chances that she is not pregnant because she doesn't want to destroy her life without any future. She just want to break this relation and expects a good amount form you i.e. I am sure. She will deny in initially and say I don't want anything but these are the tactics to increase the amount.
I will suggest you that just change your number and be relaxed. Just think about your family and spend good time with your family or plan any vacation to refresh your mind.
Hope for the best!
It could be anyone's kid. I am sure that she has at least a dozen lovers. This is pretty normal if the girl is not a professional whore as well. If a girl is hot then there is a good chance that she has a whole flock of men who are parlay to her every whim and fancy. The orbiters/beta providers are only used for food and drinks and shopping. No pussy for them.

Since she is a essentially a whore, the chances are more. This one must sleep with at least 2 men in the same day, who cum inside her. If she really has conceived then there is a small chance that it is the guy who wrote that post.

Man..you guys are all loaded huh...I have been to a dancebar (only once). Just to see wth it is all about...what happens in there. Boyyyy awesome experience. The lights, the girls, the money flying around, simply fantastic. Obviously, I was not one of the guys making money rain. I was just sitting at a side table...a table offering a perfect view of the chicks and the whole central area, enjoying a beer and all the antics going on in there. At that time, there were 2 mongerers who were the VIPS in the centre. And of course on every other table, people were showering chicks with cash. I am younger than most of you fellas, so I was in my college days back then. It is the experience that you pay for, isn't it? Must be cool. Perhaps one day even I will fuck around with these chicks and make money rain all over. Till then I have to settle for kinda cheap but still enjoyable experiences.

Love this forum. And you guys with your frs are pretty entertaining. Keep it up.

Bhai,
There are 2 types of girls

1 they are okay with baby they will feed the baby.. As most of the bar girls have babies

2 she wants ti pull money from u

As my senses say.. Any bar girl wants money

I ain't find u in danger

Chill

U might have to lose lil money.. Which is ok

Tell me 1 thing bc ru chutiya to fuck her n say that u know she goes for entry with someone else?

What gaureenty its ur baby?

Do 1 best thing.. Daru or pani me mula k give her heavy dose of i-pill .. 4-5 pills dal k dena

This should work for u

I need advice

I have been to sb dn ob of every kind

Including Db, db cum sb

Matlan sab jaga ja chuka hu

I Lately realised not to go to ob as sending 50% of what u spend in ob is u get a fuck in db

So i started going db and sb cum db

There i found waiter's don't give enough service bc for lighter u need to wait

So i didn't pay tips to waiters.. Y should i?

The waiter said to me that last time i didn't pay waiter so he wasn't willing to give me the table allocated to him

I'm like is he the owner?

I'm paying hight for beer

I'm paying to girl

Why should i need to pay u.. Ur w as waiter

He said I'll not give u table next time

If its empty I'll go n sit wo kya ukhad lega... Has he rights? I'm paying bill on my table

I wanted to slap him i was like ma chuda

@Nav
The girl actually thought I was going to make her sing, which I did but a different tune. She's just a prettier girl who now moonlights as an OB girl after 11pm, so after a little hesitation, she went back to being a DB girl and I went back to being in my comfort zone. A cosy set-up.

Nice FR @themonger .
So did the OB girl sit with you at your table? How exactly did she "went back to being a DB girl" ? Curious minds would like to know
:)

Start prep medication immediately under 24hrs if exposed directly. How can someone be so careless to mess up with condom

I need advice

I have been to sb dn ob of every kind

Including Db, db cum sb

Matlan sab jaga ja chuka hu

I Lately realised not to go to ob as sending 50% of what u spend in ob is u get a fuck in db

So i started going db and sb cum db

There i found waiter's don't give enough service bc for lighter u need to wait

So i didn't pay tips to waiters.. Y should i?

The waiter said to me that last time i didn't pay waiter so he wasn't willing to give me the table allocated to him

I'm like is he the owner?

I'm paying hight for beer

I'm paying to girl

Why should i need to pay u.. Ur w as waiter

He said I'll not give u table next time

If its empty I'll go n sit wo kya ukhad lega... Has he rights? I'm paying bill on my table

I wanted to slap him i was like ma chuda
Consider it to be expenses to paid towards nuisance value, they can ruin your entire experience for a petty 100 bucks

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

@Nav

Nice FR @themonger .
So did the OB girl sit with you at your table? How exactly did she "went back to being a DB girl" ? Curious minds would like to know
:)
Hi Orient...

Ramesh operates a full blown DB post 11pm, in the guise of an OB. There are just 4-5 girls singing in 3x3sq. ft of place, while the rest is all DB on ground as well as first floor and that first floor has no connection to the OB being played in the ground floor.

But, Ramesh has probably found a loop hole and paid good hafta, which is why it is being ablr to do so.

One can't run an OB with just 4-5 girls, while the rest of the girls are drinking, dancing, eating, kissing etx. What I believe is that these are 'probably' the prettiest of the lot of DBs like Baywatch, Kings, Deepika (just the top 3 at each maybe) and they come here for more dough. Which is why deep down, they are still a DB girl and they are singing here with a hope that they can get elevated to a heaven, NL, Star, Icon etc at some point of time.

Ramesh has always been packed post 11, but Tuesday for a change was empty, on the contrary the Sai Darbar DB was packed. So, guess it was plain luck.

This is my reading, but can be off the mark, but moments are being enjoyed.

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  2. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💋💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ☺ Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💗💋💗 Wednesday, 🌞 💖 Fifi, and ❤💗 Jenny,💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 💐 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💗 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 💕👄 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💥 💦 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢❤ Wednesday, 💞💓 Yoyo, 💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  16. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  27. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  34. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  35. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  37. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
Back