Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

FR on Manish Palace.

Finally I started off my mongering business in SB. Though this was my second time but I would consider this as first as the last experience I had was almost forgettable.

Last time when I went there I went for direct entry as I did a big mistake but somewhere it worked in my favour this time. Last time I directly asked the manager about entry and he was behind my life for taking a girl out. While I was trying to pitch Nisha and almost the deal cracked in but he told me to go ahead with one Sabiha. As I was new in this business I went ahead with it but she was a dead fish in the bed. She reminded me of Tabu in chandni bar where she was lying like a dead body but then you always learn from your mistakes.

This time I decided that I won't go for entry but would enjoy there itself and that too with limited amount.

Went there by 8 pm and started off with DB on ground floor ... ordered for beer and e in Sabiha was there right in front of me. I completely ignored her but a couple of hot looking girls came right next to me but I decided hold on mate. Don't repeat the same mistake. They all knew that I can spent good amount considering my first experience and I can see a lot of whispering between them. A couple of them even started off with interaction but then I had something else in mind. I finished off with my beer and decided to move to SB. Was sure that at least one of these girls would come on top in SB and if that happens then will get to know them better. Post moving to SB section a lot of MILFs tried there tricks but I was more into Slim looking girls so didn't paid attention . Here I saw a girl named Riya. She is 19 years and approached my table. Though I expected someone to come from DB section but then didn't wanted to waste time hence ask her to sit. She was a chatter box and then we started off. Thought she is not that much in DFK but has firm tits for groping. I enjoyed her company. While I was enjoying I saw post 20 mins same girl I was eyeing came up in SB section and trust me she was jealous looking me with this chick. She was there for 5 mins and went down but now I know the tricks of business.

Enjoying my first game for an hour. Paid her 700 and finished off. Shared number and might look forward to meet her soon for entry outside bar. She insisted for movie soon but that's another story ... also looking forward to try that new chick on DB floor soon post I finish off with Riya.

Thanks for suggestions anyways.

I fucked a db girl last night, she was drunk round 22 is what her adhar card says

She is slim and has a baby

7000 for night was the deal.. Okay looking not that great

We both were drunk but after fucking her i came back to senses..

After 1 hour's sleep i woke up, she was still sleeping.. I whispered in her ear that i want now, she turned sideways and perfect position, i put the condom couldn't go in, i had to go down a bit to insert, the thing here was i thought of putting it in her ass.. Anal with condom of course

She didn't resist although she said politely kya kare ho.. I said nothing sleep..

I tried hard to put in her ass didn't go in.. I spread her legs n checked what could b done

Hole was way small.. I thought if i would try hard, it will bleed..

Can someone advice if i can take the risk next time?

She said she is new to this but knows the positions bcoz her husband used to fuck her every angel daily. And hasn't been to many customers
Dear Brother, There are two things whenever we went to any DB, (i) Can have a drink and will enjoy the moves over there. (ii) After finish the drink we generally go for entry with our choice girl. Here, I must say that enjoy each and every moment but make sure never to play with your health and safety. So, for enjoyment 1 minute don't take any kind of risk. Anal is risky even with a condom also. Rest depends on. Good Luck!

Hey brothers, Can any generous soul can give me Chandni from Sneha bar digits in PM..?? I think I just lost it ...It will be great help...thanks ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

FR on Manish Palace.

Finally I started off my mongering business in SB. Though this was my second time but I would consider this as first as the last experience I had was almost forgettable.

Last time when I went there I went for direct entry as I did a big mistake but somewhere it worked in my favour this time. Last time I directly asked the manager about entry and he was behind my life for taking a girl out. While I was trying to pitch Nisha and almost the deal cracked in but he told me to go ahead with one Sabiha. As I was new in this business I went ahead with it but she was a dead fish in the bed. She reminded me of Tabu in chandni bar where she was lying like a dead body but then you always learn from your mistakes.

This time I decided that I won't go for entry but would enjoy there itself and that too with limited amount.

Went there by 8 pm and started off with DB on ground floor ... ordered for beer and e in Sabiha was there right in front of me. I completely ignored her but a couple of hot looking girls came right next to me but I decided hold on mate. Don't repeat the same mistake. They all knew that I can spent good amount considering my first experience and I can see a lot of whispering between them. A couple of them even started off with interaction but then I had something else in mind. I finished off with my beer and decided to move to SB. Was sure that at least one of these girls would come on top in SB and if that happens then will get to know them better. Post moving to SB section a lot of MILFs tried there tricks but I was more into Slim looking girls so didn't paid attention . Here I saw a girl named Riya. She is 19 years and approached my table. Though I expected someone to come from DB section but then didn't wanted to waste time hence ask her to sit. She was a chatter box and then we started off. Thought she is not that much in DFK but has firm tits for groping. I enjoyed her company. While I was enjoying I saw post 20 mins same girl I was eyeing came up in SB section and trust me she was jealous looking me with this chick. She was there for 5 mins and went down but now I know the tricks of business.

Enjoying my first game for an hour. Paid her 700 and finished off. Shared number and might look forward to meet her soon for entry outside bar. She insisted for movie soon but that's another story ... also looking forward to try that new chick on DB floor soon post I finish off with Riya.

Thanks for suggestions anyways.
Everything comes with experience and it is possible with patience. Anyway, nice Fr and Good Luck!

Hey brothers, Can any generous soul can give me Chandni from Sneha bar digits in PM..?? I think I just lost it ...It will be great help...thanks ...

Kardo bhai koi to help.... today it was fixed to meet and now can't call her as I misplaced it...

FR : Non Navi Mumbai Bars
One fine evening & nice indie session.
Outside the lodge, Still thinking something is missing.
Smoking ciggi & seeing the cars parked in a ground.
Shiny board, Lit Name & Doorman opened up the door.
Rain started & desire pulled me to enter the place.

Bar: SX4

Took a seat & ordered Old Monk.
Enough time to observe, Less patrons, Empty place.
10-12 females. 2-4 Were Milfs & rest were young.
Few were in Saree, Some in Tee shirt-Jeans & Some in Punjabi dress.
Literally No fun without Ghagra-Choli or Chaniya-Choli.
Ladies were average in looks, Didn't like the quality.
Only three good looker young chicks. That's it.
Disappointed at first place.
Crowd was local & Music too loud.
Typical Marathi DJ Songs.

If you are regular, You can do groping/Kissing with girl.
Seen one item getting DFK from regular patron.
Others were just standing, shaking bums & trying to extract bohni by passing smile.

It just took few pegs to get warmed up.
Ordered 2K bundle. All in 20's.
Put it on table. And to those girl with whom I was playing eye game, called & said to pick few notes.
Lol, Waiters also came. Did bohni to most of them.
Typical Low end DB, Girl & waiters do not pester much for tips.

Told DJ Guy to play some of favourite songs for half n hour & had good time.
Offered Rum to one milf & danced with her on old number "Mungda Mungda".
Gave tips to 2-3 girls who danced & decided to leave.
Only one good dancer I noticed, That was too in Punjabi Dress.
Shunty lodge is just behind the bar, So I guess entry is possible.
One can try if wants to play within small budget.

Bar : Swaroopa SB, Kurla
Many posts have been written on this. Will just put my experience.
SB at first floor. Do not ask anyone. Just go upstairs.
Dim lights.Typical Normal bar setup. No cubicles arrangement.
Amazed by seeing the SB is jam packed & such bar are still working in full swing in place like Kurla.
Mostly Milfs. As I reached late, All of them were busy. Bangali, South Indian females.
Took a seat & said atleast get the drinks.
After 5 mins One MILF came, asked me to allow her to sit by speaking my mother tongue.
Bangali lady, I just forgot the name.
Had good conversation & was good company for drinks.
Enjoyed her boobs & belly.
Long time since I have taken HJ at any bar.
Said, Let's have it this time. Got it by hiding my dick under her pallu & left the place.

These MILFs may not be that much great in looks, But they try to please customers with whatever they can offer.
I just asked for BJ, One of them said come in afternoon.
Waiters won't irritate you here. Music is No No. A single speaker near washroom that wasn't too loud.
Bill :- 1000 including 2 Royal Stag quarters & snacks.
MILF :- 500 For 45 minutes of company.
Waiter:- 100

Bar : Surbhi Palace

Visited this after swaroopa's visit.
OB Located at 1st floor.
Ground floor is normal bar.
Took a seat just opposite band so that I can get clear view of girls.
4-5 girls, Mostly 7-8/10.
Atmosphere was just getting to build up.
Requested the male singer to sing, "Afreen Afreen"
It was fun to flirt with girl on this song, while we appreciating & tipping on every alternate lines.
Few more songs, Enjoyed the dance & tipped the regular amount.
some patrons were trying to dance with gilrs. But it was temporary.
Disappointing thing was frequent check up by cops.
Cops will enter anytime, Within those few seconds girls would go back to stage, Waiters would collect if any note fallen on dance floor.
And patrons are requested by management to be in control.
Within an hour I just witnessed bar got raided 2 times.
No customers were harmed.
After exit of cops everything goes normal. Few more joints nearby will put review someday.
Beer Cost : 500
Tips : Jeb me jitna maal bhara ho.

Bar : Daryush Restaurant & Bar
Located in Girgaon, Near blue diamond.
Walkable through a lane beside Saifi hospital.
Visited in those days when NL & CH were closed. Did not take the risk & avoided any joints in that area.
Have heard about this that few good looking NE chicks serve drinks there at first floor.
Had beer at Ground floor. Waiters there informed that It's not functioning due to LE issue.
1st floor is converted into family restaurant & Bar, which I doubt.
Any update on this info will be appreciated.

Bar : Dashmesh Punjab
Located at walkable distance from Phoenix Marketcity on LBS road.
Ground floor is normal bar & DB/OB at first floor.
Typical LBS road bar like setup.
Already two quarters down at regular restaurant but those english hip hop don't sound good when get taste of DBs.
Settled at middle. Bar was less packed.
4-5 girls on floor. 3 of them were damn beautiful.
Ordered beer & bundle arrived.
One of them was standing at middle. No dance was happening.
Just old 90's songs were going on & the prettiest one was collecting notes.
I tipped hundreds several times, just to watch her.
I was already out & only job was there to look at sweet face.
Two others passed from nearby, stunning. One had tattoo on belly.
I wanted to make her dance but Bang !! Time off girls went to makeup room.

And then,
New sets of girls arrived. Only 3.
One had Fair & curvy figure, slight tummy & tattoo on belly.
In Blue lehenga & Choli.
Felt that god has completed the wish, he just replaced the girl.
She came, did Katthak like Namskar like a pro & stood there looking into the mirror.
Thought, this is the girl.
Told waiter to repeat the drinks, Just wanted to see her dance skills.
Played, " Laila mai Laila" , Fabulous moves & here plays her slight tummy adding more grace into belly moves.
I was in two situations, "Daru piu ya usse niharu".
Just paid cash in her hand & she handed it over to coatwala as Bohni.
Then played "Le Photo", "Kamariya", & "Dilbar Dilbar" .
Enjoyed to fullest, paid her tips & to the waiter.
Cotwala offered number, said no.
Beer cost : 500
Girls dance : 500-1K per song
Tips to waiter : 200

Called it evening as beerbelly was full.

If one wants dance & ogle at good looking chicks, they can experiment with other bars.
But, if you want to have girl beside you, dance with you, allow you to fondle her you must stick to NM bars.

Others were just standing, shaking bums & trying to extract bohni by passing smile.

Put it on table. And to those girl with whom I was playing eye game, called & said to pick few notes.

Amazed by seeing the SB is jam packed & such bar are still working in full swing in place like Kurla.
Mostly Milfs. As I reached late, All of them were busy. Bangali, South Indian females.
After 5 mins One MILF came, asked me to allow her to sit by speaking my mother tongue.
Said, Let's have it this time. Got it by hiding my dick under her pallu & left the place.

These MILFs may not be that much great in looks, But they try to please customers with whatever they can offer.
Waiters won't irritate you here. Music is No No. A single speaker near washroom that wasn't too loud.

OB Located at 1st floor.
It was fun to flirt with girl on this song, while we appreciating & tipping on every alternate lines.
Cops will enter anytime, Within those few seconds girls would go back to stage, Waiters would collect if any note fallen on dance floor.
After exit of cops everything goes normal. Few more joints nearby will put review someday.

Visited in those days when NL & CH were closed. Did not take the risk & avoided any joints in that area.
Have heard about this that few good looking NE chicks serve drinks there at first floor.
Had beer at Ground floor. Waiters there informed that It's not functioning due to LE issue.

Already two quarters down at regular restaurant but those english hip hop don't sound good when get taste of DBs.

And then,
In Blue lehenga & Choli.
She came, did Katthak like Namskar like a pro & stood there looking into the mirror.
Played, " Laila mai Laila" , Fabulous moves & here plays her slight tummy adding more grace into belly moves.

If one wants dance & ogle at good looking chicks, they can experiment with other bars.
But, if you want to have girl beside you, dance with you, allow you to fondle her you must stick to NM bars.

Nice and informative FR bbmk bro... salute for your efforts...

OB Located at 1st floor.

And then,
In Blue lehenga & Choli.

You're crazy man .. but when I want to ogle and stare I just go to TBSE or Socials

Guys, does anyone have experience with petite girl called Sumi from Ramesh? How is she in terms of service and has anyone taken her for "entry"

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Guys, does anyone have experience with petite girl called Sumi from Ramesh? How is she in terms of service and has anyone taken her for "entry"

If she's the same Sumi as the one who was in now defunct Ganraj, then she's a bed breaker!! And gorgeous kisser. Take her.

Mayur FR-
Entered Mayur around 8pm...
Occupied last table on 1st row from entrance and ordered Redbull....
Asked for preeti wid whom I had sat last time...she was wid customer but came to see me n sat for 5-7mins..she promised to come back....
Today was allocated some chutya coat wala mahesh....
Den he showed payal...
Payal was avg, not open much for kissing...had other usual stuff wid her and sat for 20-25 odd mins paid her 300bucks...
Coatwala showed me kamini...
She told herself as Delhi gal...
Was good in service...small height avg boobs and talkative...
Sat wid her for around 35-40 odd mins...
Now meanwhile two incident happened which pissed me off.
No. 1. Preeti comes near table when I was sitting wid kamini... I told her ill call u in a while..den she said badme ka pata nahi I maybe busy wid other customer bohni toh karo...since she sat wid me hardly 5-7mins at start I gave her 100bucks...
Now she says aap he rakho me 100nai leti and handed over me d 100rs note....
Coatwala also came near my table...
I gave her 100 more to avoid any ruckus and she left nearby from my table pulling my cheeks...
No2. After 5-7mins of incident 1 coat wala said for bill. I told him bring after 10mins..
Time was around 9-9.10pm...
He said no..as u haven't ordered anything else....
Mood ki maa bhen hogai...
Previous experience of some other coat wala were better. Had he allowed me for more time if I handed him 50bucks???
I guess he saw me 1st time..
Kamini told he might have not recognised u so he kept bill on table and asked to go as dey might have some instructions from bar owners. So dey keep ordering at regular intervals...
Thought of ordering thumps up but it was already around 9.10 thought of calling it off...
Den I sat for 5more mins paid kamini 400bucks..
While settling bill coat wala didn't even came near my table...
It was some waiter wid whom I settler bill and tipped 50..
While going I asked dis idiots name handed 50re and told next time do allow to sit for some extra time instead of directly keeping bill on table... He didn't uttered a word n smiled...I somehow feel (90%)my table's coatwala was someone else..else he would have come for asking tips and d one who made bill was some diff...
Anyone wid good coatwala names at mayur ?

While leaving seen a good looking chick called POOJA... She was in black top and jeans and was fair...she seemed a promising candidate for next time...
Okayish experienc overall... (previous experience much better at around same damages)
Damages -Around 1700
Redbull-500
Tips to ladies-1000
Waiter and coatwala 100
Travelling and doorkeep-100

Last edited:
You're crazy man .. but when I want to ogle and stare I just go to TBSE or Socials
Bhai, what is TBSE & Socials..
Kindly explain more in details with FR which can help all of us. Many thanks!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mayur FR-
Entered Mayur around 8pm...
Occupied last table on 1st row from entrance and ordered Redbull....
Asked for preeti wid whom I had sat last time...she was wid customer but came to see me n sat for 5-7mins..she promised to come back....
Today was allocated some chutya coat wala mahesh....
Den he showed payal...
Payal was avg, not open much for kissing...had other usual stuff wid her and sat for 20-25 odd mins paid her 300bucks...
Coatwala showed me kamini...
She told herself as Delhi gal...
Was good in service...small height avg boobs and talkative...
Sat wid her for around 35-40 odd mins...
Now meanwhile two incident happened which pissed me off.
No. 1. Preeti comes near table when I was sitting wid kamini... I told her ill call u in a while..den she said badme ka pata nahi I maybe busy wid other customer bohni toh karo...since she sat wid me hardly 5-7mins at start I gave her 100bucks...
Now she says aap he rakho me 100nai leti and handed over me d 100rs note....
Coatwala also came near my table...
I gave her 100 more to avoid any ruckus and she left nearby from my table pulling my cheeks...
No2. After 5-7mins of incident 1 coat wala said for bill. I told him bring after 10mins..
Time was around 9-9.10pm...
He said no..as u haven't ordered anything else....
Mood ki maa bhen hogai...
Previous experience of some other coat wala were better. Had he allowed me for more time if I handed him 50bucks???
I guess he saw me 1st time..
Kamini told he might have not recognised u so he kept bill on table and asked to go as dey might have some instructions from bar owners. So dey keep ordering at regular intervals...
Thought of ordering thumps up but it was already around 9.10 thought of calling it off...
Den I sat for 5more mins paid kamini 400bucks..
While settling bill coat wala didn't even came near my table...
It was some waiter wid whom I settler bill and tipped 50..
While going I asked dis idiots name handed 50re and told next time do allow to sit for some extra time instead of directly keeping bill on table... He didn't uttered a word n smiled...I somehow feel (90%)my table's coatwala was someone else..else he would have come for asking tips and d one who made bill was some diff...
Anyone wid good coatwala names at mayur ?

While leaving seen a good looking chick called POOJA... She was in black top and jeans and was fair...she seemed a promising candidate for next time...
Okayish experienc overall... (previous experience much better at around same damages)
Damages -Around 1700
Redbull-500
Tips to ladies-1000
Waiter and coatwala 100
Travelling and doorkeep-100
Kamini is back in Mayur?

Heard that she had quit.

Cheers,
Maddy

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Bro,
If u r taking about Shumi...
She is one of the best VFM, across all bars.
Very high energy of dancing for hours, which very few of the mongerers can keep up..
Dfk and what not..great dancer...fair, almost a milf. (Right sized assets) and a perfect attitude towards delivering in average expenses..never demanding for money.
I respect her for the way she gives experience. She sets a high benchmark.if one has to take a chance, it should be on girls like her.

Enjoy and regards,

(You found a gem)

Ashwin

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💋💞 Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona,👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ Apple,💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you💋💘 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💋💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ☺ Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💗💋💗 Wednesday, 🌞 💖 Fifi, and ❤💗 Jenny,💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 💐 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💗 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 💕👄 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💥 💦 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢❤ Wednesday, 💞💓 Yoyo, 💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  19. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  30. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  37. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  38. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  49. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back