dance bars in navi mumbai

Well Well all you Respected Mongers, Dancers,Fuckers, Singers, Singlers, Millioners.

Wanted to know few things

1st How many of you writing here FRs own Bars ?

2nd Normally an average and super beautiful girls dancing & sleeping in ob sb db how much do they earn in a day.?

3rd What do they do with all these money which approximately can go to even Lakhs in a month?

4th They stay here in Chawls or in Flats?

5th Do bar owners get them medically tested ?

6th Whats the retirement age of these ladies ?

7th What do they do after their looks are no longer able to attract customers?

8th Has ever any Monger married any of these Girls?

9th Can anyone give a breakup of girls from different states?

10th Lastly do they pay taxes or keep so much money under their bed.

Thank You for the trouble of reading.

Hope you all answers since its an long weekend.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Well Well all you Respected Mongers, Dancers,Fuckers, Singers, Singlers, Millioners.

Wanted to know few things

1st How many of you writing here FRs own Bars ?

2nd Normally an average and super beautiful girls dancing & sleeping in ob sb db how much do they earn in a day.?

3rd What do they do with all these money which approximately can go to even Lakhs in a month?

4th They stay here in Chawls or in Flats?

5th Do bar owners get them medically tested ?

6th Whats the retirement age of these ladies ?

7th What do they do after their looks are no longer able to attract customers?

8th Has ever any Monger married any of these Girls?

9th Can anyone give a breakup of girls from different states?

10th Lastly do they pay taxes or keep so much money under their bed.

Thank You for the trouble of reading.

Hope you all answers since its an long weekend.

Bhai badi lambi list hai....Phir bhi...

1. I don’t think any dance bar owner writing FR here on forum, yes they can use someone ( agent) to post give reviews about their bar here but till now I didn’t find any biased reviews about bar or bar girl at forum.

2.Its not specific,depends on girls to girls and bars to bars.An high end beautiful girl can earn 30k average in a day and low end sb girl didn’t get 300 on a day.

3.Some part of their money they save for future as they have very short period of professional life. Some part they spend on them ( they have high expenditures on cosmetics dresses) and rest are looted by their so called boyfriends.

4.Don’t have knowledge about low end sb db girls but yes ob girls stays in flat and most girls live in rented flat. Some of them even pay 50k rent ( I know personally few girls).

5. Nopes bar doesn’t show that they are doing flesh trade there and no bar conduct test of girls as per I know.

6.Till they get customers. Sometimes 35 maximum.

7. They use some old contact for some financial help and they even offer sex to their old customers in exchange of money.
Most of them remain in home as houswife and groom their children ( girls) to become next bar girl.

8. Yes monger do kept this girls on Pagaar and sometimes few marry to them.

9. I had posted details about it in my earlier post but still in short I would say Marwadi Girls are VFM and they milk their customers till the last drop.Agrwalis are most dangerous as they make life hell of their Customers but if u dont fall in their trap than u get good girl with good sex.Punjabis are really good if u find someone,they have attitude but if u get in her heart she will provide u best experience of ur life.Mallus are mostly aunties types and few young girls who are hot in bed.Lastly Bengali who are only good for sex nothing else.

10. Nopes they don’t know even what the tax and tax system is. When bar owner don’t pay Actual tax how can u expect to bar girl paying tax.

Hope I answered your question and might some seniors and members correct me if i m wrong anywhere.

MP

2.Its not specific,depends on girls to girls and bars to bars.An high end beautiful girl can earn 30k average in a day and low end sb girl didn’t get 300 on a day.

MP

It’s vice versa…
Not every girl in OB earns that much on every day.
On contrary, DB girl MAY earn that much on jackpot situations.
They only need one thing........ "A Lattu Customer"

My infatuation for OB girls gradually decreased when I started visiting Sion-Ghatkopar belt again.
Quality of girls here that we get in Mid end Navi Mumbai DBs, obivously exceptions are there.
Literally no dances happening at most of these places.
Most of time I have seen them collecting tenner-twentiers from patrons....
Unless some regular majnuus arrive it all goes like this throughout the night.

When I was at Rasna Punjab in Chembur, made one average looking girl to dance.
Later told her to sit beside & have drinks as she was tired.
As I put my hands on her shoulder..."Baby 2 ka bumper mangao na...." , Mangaya.
As I sip my next peg, she came close & whispered, " Baby aur 1 mala mangau..., collection nahi hua hai"... I Went ahead.
Now as I order next beer, Suno na 5K ka mangao .......

Now it was my turn, I whispered in her ears, " Nikal... Nahi toh bumper gand me dal dunga......"

Bhai badi lambi list hai....Phir bhi...

1. I don’t think any dance bar owner writing FR here on forum, yes they can use someone ( agent) to post give reviews about their bar here but till now I didn’t find any biased reviews about bar or bar girl at forum.

3.Some part of their money they save for future as they have very short period of professional life. Some part they spend on them ( they have high expenditures on cosmetics dresses) and rest are looted by their so called boyfriends.

4.Don’t have knowledge about low end sb db girls but yes ob girls stays in flat and most girls live in rented flat. Some of them even pay 50k rent ( I know personally few girls).

5. Nopes bar doesn’t show that they are doing flesh trade there and no bar conduct test of girls as per I know.

6.Till they get customers. Sometimes 35 maximum.

7. They use some old contact for some financial help and they even offer sex to their old customers in exchange of money.
Most of them remain in home as houswife and groom their children ( girls) to become next bar girl.

8. Yes monger do kept this girls on Pagaar and sometimes few marry to them.

9. I had posted details about it in my earlier post but still in short I would say Marwadi Girls are VFM and they milk their customers till the last drop.Agrwalis are most dangerous as they make life hell of their Customers but if u dont fall in their trap than u get good girl with good sex.Punjabis are really good if u find someone,they have attitude but if u get in her heart she will provide u best experience of ur life.Mallus are mostly aunties types and few young girls who are hot in bed.Lastly Bengali who are only good for sex nothing else.

10. Nopes they don’t know even what the tax and tax system is. When bar owner don’t pay Actual tax how can u expect to bar girl paying tax.

Hope I answered your question and might some seniors and members correct me if i m wrong anywhere.

MP
Awesome bro hats off to you.

I am shocked to learn dey train their daughters to join same profession .

Lastly 30k in a day ooops.

Awesome bro hats off to you.

I am shocked to learn dey train their daughters to join same profession .

Lastly 30k in a day ooops.

Yes MP is phd scholar for us. Whatever he says is always true.

Dont get under impression that girl gets 30k daily. For best girls (who are very famous, great looks, great body, great skin and younger age to their advantage) gets even more. They have customers who spend min 10k in 30 mins. I will tell you one story here. There was great looking girl named avantika in akshay palace at turbhe midc road beside love bar. I gave good bonis and looks to her regularly but she didn't budged. Then girl there named sonam who later become girl for me who is also equally hottie told me avantika baithti nahi, dance bhi nahi karti sirf boni leti hain. Later she told me she has half a dozen guest who comes only once or twice in month and throw good. So she told me kal hi nagpur ka uska guest ne kal 80k uspe khade khade udaya hain. So you can imagine these girls earn in lakhs. Like orientlongman also said ki rasna pinky last me 2000 ka note mangti hain. Same pinky knows my budget is max 2 2.5 3. So if she knows she wont have anything to isko pakadlo. She will spent time and ask 200 from me extra whereas she will ask 2000 note from OL bro. I also know one great bar girl spent night with legend here for iphone 9 in diwali. In new year eve she asked another monger for upgrade so she went with second legend and took iphone 10 by selling old iphone. She had fight with someone and she threw iphone10 on opposite party and iphone fell down and broken. She asked one legend for iphone 11. So they dont know hiw hard is to earn money. For them time pass kiya to paisa mil gaya and they assume ki same speed se each one gets money so its their right to earn too. I know one very great famous bar girl with 24yrs if age owns skoda and her bf who is driver drops and picks her up. She owns two 2bhk flats in NM posh areas for which her bf collects rent and she stays with bf in small rented 1bhk. These girls usually have lukkha bfs who just fuck girls free and take good money from them by doing no work.

More you go deep you will get puzzled how come great mongers with class1 and great personality fail to really patavo these girls. Mongers spent fortune but later just find girl just pretended love. But there are plenty of low class lukkhas who strangely patavo them and use them for all great fantasies and great life

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

It’s vice versa…
Not every girl in OB earns that much on every day.
On contrary, DB girl MAY earn that much on jackpot situations.
They only need one thing........ "A Lattu Customer"

My infatuation for OB girls gradually decreased when I started visiting Sion-Ghatkopar belt again.
Quality of girls here that we get in Mid end Navi Mumbai DBs, obivously exceptions are there.
Literally no dances happening at most of these places.
Most of time I have seen them collecting tenner-twentiers from patrons....
Unless some regular majnuus arrive it all goes like this throughout the night.

When I was at Rasna Punjab in Chembur, made one average looking girl to dance.
Later told her to sit beside & have drinks as she was tired.
As I put my hands on her shoulder..."Baby 2 ka bumper mangao na...." , Mangaya.
As I sip my next peg, she came close & whispered, " Baby aur 1 mala mangau..., collection nahi hua hai"... I Went ahead.
Now as I order next beer, Suno na 5K ka mangao .......

Now it was my turn, I whispered in her ears, " Nikal... Nahi toh bumper gand me dal dunga......"

You misunderstood my point
By 30k in a day I didn’t mean she earn 9 lakh in a month.
On a average basis on a good day a ob girl can get 30k on a day.
Sometimes the figure can touch in lakhs if a babu janu arrives on that day.

I can introduce u to at least 4 to 5 ob girls who earn 3 lakh + on monthly basis.
Db girls highly get 20k to 30k in a day even their babu janu visit on that day.

Ek ladki pe 40k Uda do to poora dance bar hil jaata hai lekin that amount doesn’t much matter ( yes u get attention and everyone will notice u ) in ob.

Mp

Dont get under impression that girl gets 30k daily. For best girls (who are very famous, great looks, great body, great skin and younger age to their advantage) gets even more. They have customers who spend min 10k in 30 mins. I will tell you one story here. There was great looking girl named avantika in akshay palace at turbhe midc road beside love bar. I gave good bonis and looks to her regularly but she didn't budged. Then girl there named sonam who later become girl for me who is also equally hottie told me avantika baithti nahi, dance bhi nahi karti sirf boni leti hain. Later she told me she has half a dozen guest who comes only once or twice in month and throw good. So she told me kal hi nagpur ka uska guest ne kal 80k uspe khade khade udaya hain. So you can imagine these girls earn in lakhs. Like orientlongman also said ki rasna pinky last me 2000 ka note mangti hain. Same pinky knows my budget is max 2 2.5 3. So if she knows she wont have anything to isko pakadlo. She will spent time and ask 200 from me extra whereas she will ask 2000 note from OL bro. I also know one great bar girl spent night with legend here for iphone 9 in diwali. In new year eve she asked another monger for upgrade so she went with second legend and took iphone 10 by selling old iphone. She had fight with someone and she threw iphone10 on opposite party and iphone fell down and broken. She asked one legend for iphone 11. So they dont know hiw hard is to earn money. For them time pass kiya to paisa mil gaya and they assume ki same speed se each one gets money so its their right to earn too. I know one very great famous bar girl with 24yrs if age owns skoda and her bf who is driver drops and picks her up. She owns two 2bhk flats in NM posh areas for which her bf collects rent and she stays with bf in small rented 1bhk. These girls usually have lukkha bfs who just fuck girls free and take good money from them by doing no work.

More you go deep you will get puzzled how come great mongers with class1 and great personality fail to really patavo these girls. Mongers spent fortune but later just find girl just pretended love. But there are plenty of low class lukkhas who strangely patavo them and use them for all great fantasies and great life

We do same research on this girl MM bhai
Difference between you and me that you observe them drinking soft drinks and I observe them drinking scotch or vodka.

And yes you are right as I mentioned earlier abt a girl she use to have her own Honda city car with driver ( fuck)

If i assume correct that girl asked the same guy for iphone 11 from whom she got iphone 10 ( I know that guy)

MP

Last edited:
You misunderstood my point
By 30k in a day I didn’t mean she earn 9 lakh in a month.
On a average basis on a good day a ob girl can get 30k on a day.
Sometimes the figure can touch in lakhs if a babu janu arrives on that day.

I can introduce u to at least 4 to 5 ob girls who earn 3 lakh + on monthly basis.
Db girls highly get 20k to 30k in a day even their babu janu visit on that day.

Ek ladki pe 40k Uda do to poora dance bar hil jaata hai lekin that amount doesn’t much matter ( yes u get attention and everyone will notice u ) in ob.

Mp

Yeah...
That was my point too...

Whats your view.....?
If some good looking chick allows every sort of entertainment in bar, joining for dinner & drinks, coming to hotel for entry & not asking for single penny throughout the night.......

Yeah...
That was my point too...

Whats your view.....?
If some good looking chick allows every sort of entertainment in bar, joining for dinner & drinks, coming to hotel for entry & not asking for single penny throughout the night.......

Only in dream
Girl will not even shake hand without money.

Lol...
Here I disagree only

Will not comment .....

So u say they provide good company good sex without paying the penny.
May be u trying to say this about girl whom u know from long time and spend good amount on her earlier. Then u can get this service without paying penny if u make bond with girl and she think that u are good future customer/guest of her.

For new girl I cannot agree.

Yes I do have one girl who had spend a long week with me without taking a penny lekin bhai she know me from long time and she already got a large amount from me before she provided THIS SERVICE and she is gaining currently with that Image she made in my mind of her.

MP

So u say they provide good company good sex without paying the penny.
May be u trying to say this about girl whom u know from long time and spend good amount on her earlier. Then u can get this service without paying penny if u make bond with girl and she think that u are good future customer/guest of her.

For new girl I cannot agree.

Yes I do have one girl who had spend a long week with me without taking a penny lekin bhai she know me from long time and she already got a large amount from me before she provided THIS SERVICE and she is gaining currently with that Image she made in my mind of her.

MP

I know bar management but I met this girl very first time

I usually make 2-3 girls dance but that night felt have time only with this girl.
Kinda we were very much into each other, close dance & later kissing in other khopchi of bar.

It's not like I was willing for free sex, I paid her after having morning session when she again started sleeping.
My point was why she did not ask for money in bar, during dinner & while fucking her throughout the night.....

Is it only money always for these girls or they also search for good company & don't give shit about money sometimes...
Or some other thing.....

If I elaborate much, forum will be shocked.........

I stopped mongering then....

Last edited:
I know bar management & but I met this girl very first time

I usually make 2-3 girls dance but that night felt have time only with this girl.
Kinda we were very much into each other, close dance & later kissing in other khopchi of bar.

It's not like I was willing for free sex, I paid her after having morning session when she again started sleeping.
My point was why she did not ask for money in bar, during dinner & while fucking her throughout the night.....

Is it only money always for these girls or they also search for good company & don't give shit about money sometimes...
Or some other thing.....

If I elaborate much, forum will be shocked.........

I stopped mongering then....

Bhai only two lines.....

Either you are LUCKY......
Ya tumhara KATNE WALA Hai ( lol)

Mp

Same here bro. Haven't went outside my house from last two days.......
have anyone listened to this guy emiway bantai......nice Tapori songs

Aha one thing I remember when hearing this guy. There is one song of his Firse Machayenge in which there is one model ( don’t know her name),
You can find a similar 2nd copy of this model in crazy boys.
Look at this song and after lockout over go to CB you will easily recognise her from her face cut which look similar to that model.

MP

Or some other thing.....
It’s almost always money that these girls want.

We mongers get lucky if we monger more. What’s the probability a newbie monger gets this lucky in his first trip? Even if he does, it would be termed as pure luck.

And what’s the probability a seasoned monger gets this lucky? A lot more, because he has access to lots of bars/places and girls to get this lucky. So the more you monger, the more you tend to get lucky.

Few years ago, I had seen a whores advertisement on backpage. She had said she would do “anything” in return for getting her a ride from where she was (she was getting discharged from a hospital) and for a night’s shelter. Nothing else.

I agreed, picked her up from hospital. While driving, asked for BJ. It was around 9pm, so it was fine. After nutting in her mouth, she asked me to withdraw 40 bucks and said she wants to get a medication. We parked at a gas station, she returned back with her medication after mins. I understood she was instead getting some kind of drugs.

Anyways, I booked a hotel nearby and we checked in. She had her drug and we got into sex after she was kinda high. I asked her what drug it was, she said it was Roxy.

Had 2 sessions with her and left in around 4 hours. Not a good idea to stay overnight with someone who’s on/with drugs.

In your case, you were lucky too. May be the girl didn’t have sex for long time, so she wanted from someone. May be she had a bad time with her BF or handler, so she wanted to have a good time with someone.

Can u plzz throw some light on these lukkhaas dat how dey look and what skills do they possess dat they pataaoo these malika type of gals and enjoy with their money.

Also do the lukhaa boyz family know dat their bhau sleeps with many guys.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki😜😜😜and CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, MALIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋 Jennifer- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HARI, LULU & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ HARI is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, very open minded & friendly, can do everything. LULU is 30, petite 5’1” and 108 Lbs with B Cups. Nice services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty.
  9. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JUDTY SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a young & attractive Chinese girL, lwho knows exactly how to please a man. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  10. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  12. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jasmine 💕An exotic new young girl from Iran has arrived to Annie Spa! With big brown eyes, thick pouty lips and golden hair, Jasmine is a breath of fresh air and alluring beauty. You will be captivated by her striking facial features, he
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  15. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective 🇮🇳🇵🇭 Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ✰
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anika ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need.
  21. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki😜😜😜and CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. tequiloco:
    Los Angeles
  24. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See...🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu... ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  26. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 young college student (Laura)&lily (back) in tonight later time
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, BELLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty 🇻🇳🇻🇳Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team...After 9PM 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇲🇾🇻🇳Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese ✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  30. need the tease:
    Does anyone know where Amanda from Blue Ocean went
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  32. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: COCO, LILY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, gret butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage anjoo,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Eva , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty May,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for
  43. Annie Spa:
    Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and adore. Angel will make you drool and fall in love with her personality and her service! Angel provides top tier open minded sensual services that will always make you happy and much more🥰Real Pictures of Angel💯🔥❤️ Kiki 😍is a beautiful tall sexy slim University
  44. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, EVA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion.
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
Back