dance bars in navi mumbai

.View attachment 112130

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Wrong post MM bhai

Inlog ke liye to Bhagwaan ka roop hai yeh.

Poora desh ki economy ka gadda jo notebandhi aur gst se hua CORONA Ke sir pe daal diya jayega.
Aur bhakt Balcony mein khade hoker Thaali peeteker iski khusi manayenge.

Really getting lots of nonsense msg on whatsapp about how we will defeat corona by 14 hours curfew and clapping.
Indian chutiya ( including me) to hai maloom tha lekin itne bade wale hain nahi maloom tha.
I myself think I m Amitabh bacchan in this crowd of Kumar Gaurav Deepak Pareshar and Rahul Roy....

Mp

Wrong post MM bhai

Inlog ke liye to Bhagwaan ka roop hai yeh.

Poora desh ki economy ka gadda jo notebandhi aur gst se hua CORONA Ke sir pe daal diya jayega.
Aur bhakt Balcony mein khade hoker Thaali peeteker iski khusi manayenge.

Really getting lots of nonsense msg on whatsapp about how we will defeat corona by 14 hours curfew and clapping.
Indian chutiya ( including me) to hai maloom tha lekin itne bade wale hain nahi maloom tha.
I myself think I m Amitabh bacchan in this crowd of Kumar Gaurav Deepak Pareshar and Rahul Roy....

Mp

Some Gems:::

B52EA1DA-D7F0-4B19-89F2-2F211169C195.jpeg

C6327475-9D75-4840-AA39-7C122DC720F9.jpeg

khade hoker Thaali peeteker iski khusi manayenge.

I see some physics is being applied here.

Frequency Of Resonance :
Strong vibration made by marching of soldiers can collapse a bridge if frequency generated by their marching matches with vibrating frequency of a bridge. Bridge will start to vibrate & then collapse.

Same funda government applying here.

We all need to stand in balcony & Bajao Thaali until frequency generated by it matches to resonating frequency of Corona virus.

Corona in all over India will fall on ground & die .

Chanting of Mantra , " Go Karuna, Karuna Go " given by Swami Ramdas will help too.

Last edited:
Its your wrong assumptions that Ob girl easily mix with young guys.
Most of the patron or big spenders are guys above 30+ as young guys generally donโ€™t have control on business and that much of earnings so they can spend hefty amount on girls.

Other factors is young lads are not that desperate (lol) for this girls so they control their spending on them.

Inko kisi cheez se matlab nahi
They only cares for MONEY MONEY MONEY...

Take out this misinterpretation from your mind that 35+ is oldie for this girls.
They are sweet 16 as this are the Bakras they are looking for....
Baaki romance karne ke liye inke pass apne 20 se 25 saal ke ladke hote hi hain....

MP
Very true... Trust me u will see these DB or OB girls have boyfriends and tht too young one.. But if u see them they are kind of roadside romeos who generally gets good gifts, money and yes free sex from these DB girls..

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I see some physics is being applied here.

Frequency Of Resonance :
Strong vibration made marching of soldiers can collapse a bridge if frequency generated by their marching matches with vibrating frequency of a bridge. Bridge will start to vibrate & then collapse.

Same funda government applying here.

We all need to stand in balcony & Bajao Thaali until frequency generated by it matches to resonating frequency of Corona virus.

Corona in all over India will fall on ground & die .

Chanting of Mantra , " Go Karuna, Karuna Go " given by Swami Ramdas will help too.
*เคตเคฟเคถเฅเคต เคญเคฐ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค•เฅ‹เคฐเฅ‹เคจเคพ เค•เฅ‡ เคšเคฒเคคเฅ‡ เค•เฅเค› เคฆเฅ‡เคถเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ‡ เคœเคจเคคเคพ เค•เฅ‹ เคฆเคฟเค เค—เค เค†เคฐเฅเคฅเคฟเค• เคธเคนเคพเคฏเคคเคพ เคชเฅˆเค•เฅ‡เคœ เค†เค‚เค•เฅœเฅ‡ :-*

UK : $39 billion
US : $1.2 trillion
France : $45 billion
NZ : $8 billion
Italy : $28 billion
Canada : $56 billion
South Korea : $10 billion
*India : เคœเคจเคคเคพ เค•เคฐเฅเคซเฅเคฏเฅ‚ เค”เคฐ เคฌเคพเคฒเค•เคจเฅ€ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅœเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‹เค•เคฐ เค˜เคฃเฅเคŸเคพ, เคฅเคพเคฒเฅ€, เคคเคพเคฒเฅ€, เคฌเคœเคพเค“..*

Sent from my vivo 1909 using Tapatalk

American Sex Workers being better than Indian ones is a demand and supply thing. Less population, less mongers. More suppliers since the country has a liberated society. Hence, the girls have to work harder to woo, please and keep customers.
In India its the opposite. Huge population, abundance of Tharkis, less suppliers due to conservative culture. Hence, demand outstrips supply.
End Result : Girls get easier business. Hence, lesser stress on service.

*เคตเคฟเคถเฅเคต เคญเคฐ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค•เฅ‹เคฐเฅ‹เคจเคพ เค•เฅ‡ เคšเคฒเคคเฅ‡ เค•เฅเค› เคฆเฅ‡เคถเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ‡ เคœเคจเคคเคพ เค•เฅ‹ เคฆเคฟเค เค—เค เค†เคฐเฅเคฅเคฟเค• เคธเคนเคพเคฏเคคเคพ เคชเฅˆเค•เฅ‡เคœ เค†เค‚เค•เฅœเฅ‡ :-*

*India : เคœเคจเคคเคพ เค•เคฐเฅเคซเฅเคฏเฅ‚ เค”เคฐ เคฌเคพเคฒเค•เคจเฅ€ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅœเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‹เค•เคฐ เค˜เคฃเฅเคŸเคพ, เคฅเคพเคฒเฅ€, เคคเคพเคฒเฅ€, เคฌเคœเคพเค“..*

But the strategy India is implementing is more effective...

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

We are heading towards the worst possible scenarios, simply because the lack of medical infrastructure in our country. For eg. Mumbai houses a population of roughly 3 cr. How many sample test centres have we set up so far?
South Korea being such a small country is testing around 15k samples everyday. India so far haven't even got to 15000 tests in nearly 2 months.
WHO is been sending warning signal to India more than ever. The only way to prevent this is by conducting as many test possible.
I wonder there are thousands or maybe more roaming freely carrying covid 19 without even having a hint of the disease. And that's the worst thing going to happen when it breaks into stage 3.
Although the precautionary measures we are taking is good but I doubt whether it's enough.
Sorry it's off topic.
Cheers!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Last week ..rare opportunity of freedom for few days. To venture out in the wilderness of NM bars and beauties or not amidst the Corona crisis..that was the question. Turned out to be a resounding YESSSS ..early days of Corona and the criticality hadnโ€™t reached this height..

Night 1 - Thursday: Corona situation meant no frolicking around..keeping distance. Any horizontal sport was ruled out and so any raunchy deeds in the SBs. Thought to myself, an opportune time to hunt new territories and get some quality experience instead of zeroing in on getting laid.
After a bit of sifting through our thread, my destination of the night became Amit Place - hadn't gone there before. Have been to Deepika, Rajmahal in this area previously but thanks to this forum again, did some research and was expecting to find few interesting leads there. Reached there around 8pm...it was pretty empty. There were only 2 other patrons but around 10 girls. Out of them there was a short, beautiful girl with tons of attitude. Totally dissed my presence. She was chit chatting with the other girls and I was screening around. In the mean time, few boys turned up and one of them got her near them and wanted to get her seated..she refused and said โ€˜main jaati nahiโ€™ ..so they got her dancing. She was an ok dancer watching her from the side. A decent girl has by now started flirting with me โ€“ she was the second best of the lot after the short cute one. After playing a bit hard to get, finally I got her seated beside me. After small talk, I asked โ€˜dance karogiโ€™ to which she said โ€˜haโ€™. When I asked her about her preference she named a song I couldnโ€™t identify it then so I got the DJ to play โ€˜mang meri bharoโ€™. She got dancing but started struggling after a while .. I said baby thak gayi ho..aajao baith jao. Started caressing her hair and after few minutes got her dancing again now to her favourite song โ€˜heer ranjhaโ€™ which I knew of as โ€˜oye ranjhnaโ€™. She was superb. I gave her 500 after the dance, exchanged numbers, talked about meeting outside..she was hesitant and said โ€˜idhar se hi jayenge naโ€™. By then, many other girls arrived; mostly young and average. One of the girls was really tall, sexy but had squint eyes. She was quite caring of her friends though. Anyways I paid 200 more to my girl and left for home. I was there for an hour, had 2 Signature pegs. Overall good new place discovered with decent prospects.
Damage: <2k.

Night 2- Friday night was a break. Saturday night comes and after pseudo assessment of risk vs return I got out but again to discover a new abode of gyrating angels ... Got my car out and had eyes on Baywatch this time. Reached there around 8 ..only few patrons there and boy the collection was amazing. Girls with attitude galored and that too the young ones. I ordered a Blenders quarter and started sipping ..few looks exchanged but I was taking my time. Wanted to wait for a while, check stock and then swoop in. Soon a group of 3 arrived opposite to where I was sitting and pretty much all the girls flocked to them. There would have been more than 20 girls ; almost all of them below early 20โ€™s. There was one girl just staring at me standing in front and it was just getting uncomfortable, but I wanted to get her rewarded for her perseverance. I called her close and asked โ€˜kab tak khadi rahogi ? โ€˜she smiled and went back. I got 2k change and asked her to dance ..cant remember which song though. Her dance was ok ok ..so just stood up and slowly sprinkled half of 1k 10Rs bundle on her..in the mean time, I had seen a hot, tall girl totally immersed in herself ..with 2 pegs down, I wanted to get her dancing..but couldnโ€™t find her. I called the waiter and asked โ€˜bhai yeh kaali dress mein ek ladki thi ..usko leke aaโ€™โ€ฆ..it was funny he was going to each of the girls with black sari/ghagra on and checking โ€˜ye waliโ€™ and I kept saying โ€˜naโ€™โ€ฆ..i couldnโ€™t find her but did spot a young shy cute lass . I called her close and asked her name ( which I cant remember now)..her friend also popped up and she was more playful. As it turned out the cutie is from Punjab and only few days old in the bar..she was very nervous and hesitant.i got her to dance in a song โ€ฆshe was an ok dancer as I can recall ..poured 1.5k..asked her friend close to me โ€˜uska boyfied hain ? โ€˜ she said โ€˜nahiโ€™. Went โ€˜mein pasand hu kya ?โ€™โ€ฆshe went back and giggled with her ansd said yes..but the cuteie was hardly interested. I tipped her friend few 10โ€™s and got the cute to dance to another song, which I cant remember. Ordered another 2K but put another 1k on her as the babe was nโ€™t responding; I asked for her phone number and her fried said โ€˜abhi aayi hai..usko ek phone dilwado..abhi nahi hainโ€™.. I had ordered another beer by then after finishing the quarter and looked around. Now more seasoned ladies had come around, few of them pretty tall and totally glammed up. This place is a real good find I thought to myself and glad I came out in discovery mode. I wanted to get out then as it seemed the cutie had moved on to be in the eye of other customer although her fried introduced me to her boyfriend and we shook hands ..it was around 10pm I took off from there

In my car on my way to home I was in total party moodโ€ฆI said what the heck lets buy another couple of hours ..so called wife and said my work dinner is continuing..wanted to visit the girl at Amit place I met on Thursday ..so went there. I was heavily knocked by that time by the whiskey + beer..when I entered the place was flooded with patrons.. what corona ? I couldnโ€™d find the girl..i was in a haze..recall a waiter turning up and asked โ€˜sir, who us din ka item leke aau kya ? โ€˜ .. said โ€˜ha bhaiโ€™..he got her from somewhere..pheli aake boki kaha se peeke aayi ho I said โ€˜baywatch gaya tha ..aise hiโ€™ . she went โ€˜aise hi koi nahi jaataโ€™..anyway just had a dance with her ..got th e1k from Baywatch in my pocket and sprinled on her..as I was dropping the notes slowly I put my lips against her whilst the notes slid in between ..ordered a thumbs up , finished it and got outโ€ฆpromising Iโ€™ll take her out soon

Wanted to go to Kishore (have never been there before but wanted to see first hand kya hai yaha jo itna bada cult paida kiya hai) but the door man said โ€˜bandh hone wala haiโ€™..so I took myself to Deepika ; one of the waiters recognised me..i said sahi item lege aao na..he got someone called Khusboo..she was ok ok type..again got a thumbs up had a bit of chit chat..asked her chologi to which she said ha..aaj ? I said nahi baad mein..and let her go. Left soon but wasnโ€™t done yet.

I got out and went towards Rajmahal. The lights were off from outside but the door men said โ€˜sir andar chalu haiโ€™. I was pretty much smashed by then. Went in..saw all floor was full. There was one princess type girl just standing around the bar counter ..it was evident she is the pricey type and not available to go..she was there as the glamour quotient..wanted to have little small talk with her..gestured to come towards me ..asked โ€˜kya naam hai ?โ€™ she said โ€˜khusbooโ€™ . ..cutting to the chase I asked โ€˜chalogi upar ?โ€™ ..she said โ€˜nahiโ€™ and went away. I called her again and asked โ€˜how about a coffee at Starbucks ?โ€™ she took a moment and said โ€˜noโ€™ and walked away. Looking around there were huge options of girls available but it was too late by then and I took off for home..nearing 12โ€ฆ Had a thumbs up again and tipped Monty and another waiter 100Rs each .. another night well spent .. absolutely in awe of these experiences !

Yes...just an hr ago I had gone to few gents bar which were closed.
My regular joint was just closing...luckily he allowed me to take parcel & also informed 2-3 din band rahega.

Cheers bro View attachment 112122

as per govt announcement It would be closed till 1st April. Of course one can get booze in black market . But extra efforts and money would required and might have to compromise on brand/ taste.
really wonder how ppl gonna survive without alcohol.

Bhava,

Agar thali bajane se sach me corona bhag gaya na....

Toh har viral desease ka ilaaj thali bajakar hoga

BTW balcony me gand marne se jo awaj aayega usse corona bhag jayega kya ๐Ÿค”

Yes...just an hr ago I had gone to few gents bar which were closed.
My regular joint was just closing...luckily he allowed me to take parcel & also informed 2-3 din band rahega.

Cheers bro View attachment 112122

Nothing like working from garage, drinking beer, having pizza, etc.

Just like Special 26 movie dialogue - Asli maza to tum aur hum le rahe hain, baki sab to apni... ๐Ÿ˜‚

8569B0DD-36ED-4B5B-8FE8-C28BFFBD2481.jpeg

Nothing like working from garage, drinking beer, having pizza, etc.

Just like Special 26 movie dialogue - Asli maza to tum aur hum le rahe hain, baki sab to apni...

View attachment 112167
WTF man !
We have so much in common...same pinch. IMG_20200322_002359.jpg

Rasna wali Pinky ka favourite line at the end of the day - "jaate jaate ek 2000 ka note dete jao na"
:rolf
i max give 2000 for day so she asks 200 at end always for khana pina. Plus her 2 sis namely soni and roshni would also come and collect bonis.

i max give 2000 for day so she asks 200 at end always for khana pina. Plus her 2 sis namely soni and roshni would also come and collect bonis.

Bc...2k is what they get for entry.
My girl friends think these girls are "Abla naaris" while the fact is they earn more than them, working for a lesser time.

Ohh the sisters. Gudiya...
Lonavla yaad dila Diya aapne.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See... ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+... ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธHELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility Jennifer- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  8. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen ๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide. Tall
  9. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  14. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services. TINA[/col
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธHELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Suki Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  26. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  27. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham โœฐ
  28. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  31. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญMandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  33. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  35. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  39. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
  50. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough
Back