Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Some new places, same old mongerer..

Part 1/2 - as the new app is restricting posts not more than 10000 characters and my posts are never within that, had to split into two parts.. The statutory warning is applicable for both parts !!

Statutory warning
FR Value : 0/10
FR usefulness : 3/10 (have given few ratings of not much discussed bars)

FR audience: As always, toilet readers who go through posts to pass time (and pass whatever you went to the toilet for !!)

It's great to see lot of FRs and suggestions on the forum and some fantastic posts by pri, TL69, Raj K, bbmk, CP, themonger, mongerpleasure, mongering monster, shravaan and many more.. Orient Longman seems to be handholding quite a lot of newbies into the world of NB pleasures through his tips and helpful posts..hats off man.. very commendable.. also great to see some bromance going on.. CP-BBMK, CP-mongerpleasure , CP-OL and more recently CP-themonger !! Makes forum very interesting..Just pulling your legs guys.. keep bromancing !!

As much as it is a fact that earth revolves around the sun, it is a fact that there will always be discussions on VFM of OBs and the point of throwing money on OB girls.. Lot of great insights in the last few pages and some excellent learnings. Thanks guys for sharing your experience. As said previously, as long as they remain discussed on what is right rather than argued on who is right, we all benefit..

Since my last post, I have been making my monthly visits and stuck to the usual bar hops of Kishor, Mayur, Sneha, Sai Darbar, Sai Pooja, Deepika, Ramesh, Cabana, Heaven...I think there will not be any other forum that would have dissected a topic in as many details as this forum has about the above bars.. Location, layout, best seats, red coat, black coats, girls, smell of their pussies, even probably the length of their pubic hair!! You name it, there must be a post on it !! So not writing anything that will add anything more (never have written that adds value, but hey, people's memories are short!) ..

This last weekend trip along with usual stops, decided to try few new places, atleast for me.. Just giving my rating and positives and not so positives of these places.. Purely based on my perception and maybe comparing them to similar bars known to me..

Savli
This is as far as I have gone in NB.. even from Vashi it took so long I was worried that auto guy is taking me to Thane or somewhere around there ! Traffic on Turbhe - Thane road doesn't help as well. Made 3 visits to this bar and on an average it took 40 min from near Vashi station..
There are few reports on this bar, so for the uninitiated, the bar's first floor is OB, and second floor is DB.. Has two sections, set of tables straight and on to the right of entrance door and more tables to the left.. am told that the seats after DJ cubicle to the far left is best, but I couldn't tell any difference or the merits of far seats. I did not see any girls sitting with patrons and so chances of groping seems to be remote.. few did sit but majority didnot.

The days we went there were atleast 25 girls mostly in early 20s and some looked late teen.. In sarees, ghagras, hot pants, frocks and what not.. probably first time I saw an eclectic mix of dresses compared to other bars.

Ambience is similar to Laila.. Much better than Rasna/ Deepika. For those who are specific about cleanliness of toilets, you can do your stuff without worrrying about catching something!

The DJ without any bother plays very upbeat and latest songs on his own. The sound system is pretty awesome.. If you love heavy bass, you need to visit.

We asked nearly 10 of the girls if they could dance, only 3 could.. Probably Rajmahal, Savli, White House etc. should call themselves Entry Bars instead of dance bars ! On all occassions black coat told he will do setting if I want to.. yes, setting ! Nice term !

My rating : 5/ 10

Positives
Excellent sound system
Good DJ
The ones who can dance will do for 300-500 per song.. Did not see much money being thrown for dances.

Not so positives
Travel. If you are a bar hopper like me, going from Shirvane and back, you will lose an hour to hour and half.. that's precious bar time !!
Black coats - Nothing new, like any other bars, they pester a lot.
Not seen any close dancing or groping.. So if you want Rasna inner room or Ramesh first floor type environment, may not support your needs.

Sadguru

If Savli is to variety of dress, Sadguru is to variety of woman. You could find anywhere from 16-60.. teens, young adults, young mothers, milfs, mature mothers, grand mothers and possibly great grandmother..some did really looked old and it surprises how they even manage to find this job remunerative. Potential old woman fetish guys coming in , I think ! Infact one looked the stereotypical madams of lucknowi kothas with paan stained lips, artful mehendi upto forearm , heavy printed saree etc. I asked her joking if she managed the kotha of Umrao Jaan.. she did not understand first and then realised I am making fun of her age, took it sportingly and even danced a Mujra for 5 min! On Sunday around 10.30 if you were there and heard a strange ghazal, that was her !!
About the bar, the loud music will lead up the stairs proclaiming 'I am DB'.. again left, right divide and even after 3 visits can't figure if one seat is better than other.. easily 3 times the size of Mayur or Ramesh, quite a big bar. As I said on Saturday and Sunday there were nearly 50 women, while on Monday it was around 20.. and mostly older ones.. so probably weekends are best if you want to explore..Toilets are okay to use, maybe Sai Darbar standards.

Black coats are still a pest, not for money or entry, but as soon as a bottle of beer is at quarter level, they start showing a raised hand to ask if to order one more.. They really don't want an empty table.. but on a positive side, on all 3 days they did not pester for money.

The crowd is largely traders and maybe RTO officials ! Lot of patrons in white and white , so guessing government babus ! Did see lot of close dancing, light groping, woman smoking and drinking similar to Ramesh.. but most of them were mature ones and did not see young ones doing that.. not very surprising , is it? !!

On none of the 3 visits black quote mentioned entry, so not very sure. But the place and girls does look like entry bar.

Also on all three visits took auto from Shirvane and told Vashi RTO as location and ended up correctly outside the bar. Seems to be well known, don't have to struggle to locate like savli.

My ratings 4/10

Positives

200-300 per dance.. probably one of the VFM dances (atleast for me) in NB bars. Whoever could dance accepted even 200 for a dance and continued to stay at your table..

For low end, beer quality was good. It was fresh and bubbly as in high end OBs.. maybe I was lucky to be on the day of stock refresh !!
I think if you are lucky you may find some gems here. On Saturday saw few with great figure but slightly damaged faces! If you are forget the face, fuck the base (or is it fuck the face, fire the base?) type person, you may get lucky finding some young ones with great bods here.

Not so positives

r ones even talking t..
What a pleasant surprise to find you back on the forum, Guruvarya!!! We have been missing your FRs and experience. I am hoping you post consistently from now onwards.
@Basu1970 is my remote guru whose invisible and omnipresent hand guided me through the maze of NM bars when I started SB mongering in May 2019.
I could have called myself his Eklavya and him my Dronacharya. But then I remembered that Drona had chopped off Eklavyaโ€™s thumb as GuruDakshina. The though off Basuda chopping off my mongering equivalent of an Archerโ€™s thumb is frightening. :)
So I will stick to just Guruvarya. But seriously Sir, its good to see you back.

Has anybody taken a girl on entry from kishore.... Any reviews.... Damages etc.... Also any baar in navi Mumbai offering entry at 2k. Thanks in advance.

Is Madhuri Dixit the เค†เคฆเฅเคฏ เคฌเคพเคฐ เคฌเคพเคฒเคพ - the Original Bar Dancer?
This thought just crossed my mind. So thought of posting it to fellow DB mongers. The DB business has existed in some form or the other for centuries. The courtesans in the courts of kings, emperors or wealthy men were nothing but the same. So were the kothas that were patronized by the wealthy people of those days. Bollywood has shown bar girls in different forms. The kotha waali classical dancers like Rekha or Waheeda Rehmaan, the bold Helen with her cabaret moves, Sridevi etc have all depicted bar dancers or one of their old forms in some or the other movie.

However, i think the modern bar dancer owes her origin to Madhuri Dixit. The Thumkas and Jhatkas that Madhuri deployed were done earlier by Sridevi, Hema Malini, Helen etc. Madhuri's peers too were doing the same. The silver screen has seen been better dancers than Madhuri and certainly Madhuri barely passes muster in terms of beauty or sex appeal when compared to her contemporaries like Manisha Koirala , Juhi Chawla etc.

However, Madhuri brought in one thing into Bollywood dancing that did not exist before. The Adaa. The เค•เคพเคคเคฟเคฒ เค…เคฆเคพ . Beyond the classical technique or Thumkas and Jhatkaas there were those "Kateel Adayein". Those eyes could kill from behind the silver screen. Her adaas had it all. Mischief, naughtiness, coyness, boldness. All in the right proportions. The stealthy glance that could set your loins on fire, the bold look that straight away challenged your dick. Her lithe body writhing on a dance sequence could leave us longing for a similar body writhing in our arms as we pumped into her with a testosterone-fueled frenzy.

I see several ordinary looking bar girls (who probably would not get a second look while walking on the street) that can kick up a testosterone storm on the floor with their moves. In between the songs, their eyes do the hunting. It is the Kateel Adaayein at work. And if these adaayein work on you, I think somewhere it was Madhuri that had programmed them deep into our psyche. Each time they work, the bar girl is sub-consciously doffing a hat to their goddess.

PS : I am not a bollywood fan nor a Madhuri fan. But this observation struck me during a mongering spree and hence decided to just get it out of my system.

Dhak dhak karne laga,
Choli ke piche,
Ek do teen,
Humko Aaj kal hai intazaar,
Tamma tamma,
Mera piya ghar aaya,
Chane ke khet me,
Maar daala,

Interesting thought: Madhuri as the eternal bar dancer.

Amazing post bro.

Dhak dhak karne laga,
Choli ke piche,
Ek do teen,
Humko Aaj kal hai intazaar,
Tamma tamma,
Mera piya ghar aaya,
Chane ke khet me,
Maar daala,

Interesting thought: Madhuri as the eternal bar dancer.

Amazing post bro.
I think the all time favourite for DBs is
Tip tip barsa Pani
Pani ne aang lagayi

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

@mungerilal

What's your agenda...good time and VFM or age fixation?

@mungerilal 's agenda is to post questions and comments on this thread. Haven't seen any FR on his own experiences, DB or otherwise.
Lage raho @mungerilal bhai... snap out of your haseen sapnay ; get out there in the field and post some FRs on your first hand experiences.

:p

Edit: looking forward to your FRs after your first visit to the NM bars this weekend. BTW I am arriving in India for a vacation this weekend. Looks like Monday (September 2nd) will be a dry-day due to Ganesh Chaturthi. Will visit the NM bars starting Tuesday onwards.

Last edited:
Wish to see the pic of the one you ducked. You can blur the face.

Bhai, you want pics of all chicks that I see. Lol... sniff sniff...

The Asian chick I fucked yesterday, I have a 5 minuted video recorded through my spy camera. Had posted here on forum months ago. I see her every week, so there is no point in me collecting her pics. To be honest, I donโ€™t know her Instagram or FB, probably I should find it out soon:

IMG_2772.JPG

The foreigner girl who I fucked in Mumbai in my last to last visit. Sheโ€™s Cassie. Saw her one more time in Austin. Keeps sending me sexy videos:

IMG_2774.JPG

And this tattooed chick I see once in a month or so as she is on west coast and me east coast. I see her whenever she tours on this side.

IMG_2775.JPG

@mungerilal 's agenda is to post questions and comments on this thread. Haven't seen any FR on his own experiences, DB or otherwise.
Lage raho @mungerilal bhai... snap out of your haseen sapnay ; get out there in the field and post some FRs on your first hand experiences.

:p

Edit: looking forward to your FRs after your first visit to the NM bars this weekend. BTW I am arriving in India for a vacation this weekend. Looks like Monday (September 2nd) will be a dry-day due to Ganesh Chaturthi. Will visit the NM bars starting Tuesday onwards.

No bro no dry day on 2nd sept

Satisfying posts from Basu. Skilled writer. Hats off Bhai

Only usual stuffs from my side. VIP and then lick, suck, fuck pussies. It is getting into a routine.

Bebo, meghraj OB has raised doubts in me about quality of girls. They have Db girls who I met in love, Akshay palace, Savli.

Had one in Icon OB VIP. Wonderful cooperation. Icon VIP is best. Close the door. Pull the sofa behind the door and all privacy. Had whatever I want. This was a solace in a boring routine.

I think the all time favourite for DBs is
Tip tip barsa Pani
Pani ne aang lagayi

Very true bro,

The hottest song, but itโ€™s of Ravishing Raveena.

And the list i was trying to write down was of Only Madhuri Dixit.

Bhai, you want pics of all chicks that I see. Lol... sniff sniff...

The Asian chick I fucked yesterday, I have a 5 minuted video recorded through my spy camera. Had posted here on forum months ago. I see her every week, so there is no point in me collecting her pics. To be honest, I donโ€™t know her Instagram or FB, probably I should find it out soon:

View attachment 101151

The foreigner girl who I fucked in Mumbai in my last to last visit. Sheโ€™s Cassie. Saw her one more time in Austin. Keeps sending me sexy videos:

View attachment 101152

And this tattooed chick I see once in a month or so as she is on west coast and me east coast. I see her whenever she tours on this side.

View attachment 101153
Dada evde tattoo aahet ki vichar karawa laagat asel na ki chumban kuthe Devu.....sahaj shanka aali mahnun vicharle bhava......

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Dada evde tattoo aahet ki vichar karawa laagat asel na ki chumban kuthe Devu.....sahaj shanka aali mahnun vicharle bhava......

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

No shanka bhau, I can fuck with my eyes closed and hit the right spots! Lol

Fucking tattooed chick is fun in its own way. Gotta try various things bhai.

Today Mayur

Enjoyed with my new Muse...It was 1 hr of long dfks,hugs, cosiness after which I bid adieu.Suprisingly the bar was 80% empty at 4 pm.So I enjoyed privacy with my muses...lots of kisses and chit chat.. ordered Mosambi juice instead of beer this time but couldn't control and ended up drinking 3 pints beer after enjoying in the bar in a pub at Navi Mumbai.Overall a perfect high to the day and told my muse to meet outside in pub sometime.I'll enjoy her company that way and spending half the amount of ladies bar.Cheers fellas, regards LK69.

Damages
Juice-400
Muse-500
Coatwalas-100
Beer-400
Screenshot_20190828-203851~2.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

DB Addiction :
As few members have posted about not getting sucked into wirlpool of this alluring world of DB/OB. I finally was able to manage to tell my jhony to stop thinking for me. Let me tell you from past few days I am unable to think anything except DB girls and my cisits., Wasn't able to concentrate on work. I used to wake up check this forum, plan my next visit and go there after passing time at office( I wanted to utilize time before my father arrives in Mumbai, so I use to visit everyday). I have lost close to 60k this month ( this includes all the expenses like cab fares etc.). And checked out Mayur, Ramesh, Laila, nightangle, baywatch,rasna. Made out with three girls two Mayur and one Ramesh. Blew on dances of 2-3 girls ( 1 Ramesh, 2 nightangel-i took them out to Roar). Wanted to grind with one Ramesh girl( not done yet). Laila n rasna bar I didn't liked much ( I fell ill after visiting Laila). Took one Baywatch girl for entry. Made a freind with one monger from forum. And before me knowing it, I was addicted but today something happened, this girl I took for entry video called me, and I am also desperate to take her for full night. It was during ofc hours and she was looking hot. Since I have no money left I promised her to take her on friday or sat. But she insisted to come tonight and the way she talked I was floored, really wanted to go. But somehow my sane head prevailed and I when on the verge of going, went out of cab and cancelled it. Went straight to home and now writing this post. This is a very small win for me, as I know I will be back there on Friday but it's a win and I am happy, that instead of getting use to instant gratification I choose the delayed one ( like that marshmallow experiment).

Guys any tip about how to behave with girl I take out for night ( she wants to go shopping in day after night, and I have this wiered fantasy of making out in changing room of the mall). How much should I pay? What services I should discuss?. I usually am very polite and submissive around girl, so they are use to getting there way. Should I toughen up a bit? ( I don't want to lose her, planning to make her my regular muse).

Some new places, same old mongerer..

Part 1/2 - as the new app is restricting posts not more than 10000 characters and my posts are never within that, had to split into two parts.. The statutory warning is applicable for both parts !!

Statutory warning
FR Value : 0/10
FR usefulness : 3/10 (have given few ratings of not much discussed bars)

FR audience: As always, toilet readers who go through posts to pass time (and pass whatever you went to the toilet for !!)

It's great to see lot of FRs and suggestions on the forum and some fantastic posts by pri, TL69, Raj K, bbmk, CP, themonger, mongerpleasure, mongering monster, shravaan and many more.. Orient Longman seems to be handholding quite a lot of newbies into the world of NB pleasures through his tips and helpful posts..hats off man.. very commendable.. also great to see some bromance going on.. CP-BBMK, CP-mongerpleasure , CP-OL and more recently CP-themonger !! Makes forum very interesting..Just pulling your legs guys.. keep bromancing !!

As much as it is a fact that earth revolves around the sun, it is a fact that there will always be discussions on VFM of OBs and the point of throwing money on OB girls.. Lot of great insights in the last few pages and some excellent learnings. Thanks guys for sharing your experience. As said previously, as long as they remain discussed on what is right rather than argued on who is right, we all benefit..

Since my last post, I have been making my monthly visits and stuck to the usual bar hops of Kishor, Mayur, Sneha, Sai Darbar, Sai Pooja, Deepika, Ramesh, Cabana, Heaven...I think there will not be any other forum that would have dissected a topic in as many details as this forum has about the above bars.. Location, layout, best seats, red coat, black coats, girls, smell of their pussies, even probably the length of their pubic hair!! You name it, there must be a post on it !! So not writing anything that will add anything more (never have written that adds value, but hey, people's memories are short!) ..

This last weekend trip along with usual stops, decided to try few new places, atleast for me.. Just giving my rating and positives and not so positives of these places.. Purely based on my perception and maybe comparing them to similar bars known to me..

Savli
This is as far as I have gone in NB.. even from Vashi it took so long I was worried that auto guy is taking me to Thane or somewhere around there ! Traffic on Turbhe - Thane road doesn't help as well. Made 3 visits to this bar and on an average it took 40 min from near Vashi station..
There are few reports on this bar, so for the uninitiated, the bar's first floor is OB, and second floor is DB.. Has two sections, set of tables straight and on to the right of entrance door and more tables to the left.. am told that the seats after DJ cubicle to the far left is best, but I couldn't tell any difference or the merits of far seats. I did not see any girls sitting with patrons and so chances of groping seems to be remote.. few did sit but majority didnot.

The days we went there were atleast 25 girls mostly in early 20s and some looked late teen.. In sarees, ghagras, hot pants, frocks and what not.. probably first time I saw an eclectic mix of dresses compared to other bars.

Ambience is similar to Laila.. Much better than Rasna/ Deepika. For those who are specific about cleanliness of toilets, you can do your stuff without worrrying about catching something!

The DJ without any bother plays very upbeat and latest songs on his own. The sound system is pretty awesome.. If you love heavy bass, you need to visit.

We asked nearly 10 of the girls if they could dance, only 3 could.. Probably Rajmahal, Savli, White House etc. should call themselves Entry Bars instead of dance bars ! On all occassions black coat told he will do setting if I want to.. yes, setting ! Nice term !

My rating : 5/ 10

Positives
Excellent sound system
Good DJ
The ones who can dance will do for 300-500 per song.. Did not see much money being thrown for dances.

Not so positives
Travel. If you are a bar hopper like me, going from Shirvane and back, you will lose an hour to hour and half.. that's precious bar time !!
Black coats - Nothing new, like any other bars, they pester a lot.
Not seen any close dancing or groping.. So if you want Rasna inner room or Ramesh first floor type environment, may not support your needs.

Sadguru

If Savli is to variety of dress, Sadguru is to variety of woman. You could find anywhere from 16-60.. teens, young adults, young mothers, milfs, mature mothers, grand mothers and possibly great grandmother..some did really looked old and it surprises how they even manage to find this job remunerative. Potential old woman fetish guys coming in , I think ! Infact one looked the stereotypical madams of lucknowi kothas with paan stained lips, artful mehendi upto forearm , heavy printed saree etc. I asked her joking if she managed the kotha of Umrao Jaan.. she did not understand first and then realised I am making fun of her age, took it sportingly and even danced a Mujra for 5 min! On Sunday around 10.30 if you were there and heard a strange ghazal, that was her !!
About the bar, the loud music will lead up the stairs proclaiming 'I am DB'.. again left, right divide and even after 3 visits can't figure if one seat is better than other.. easily 3 times the size of Mayur or Ramesh, quite a big bar. As I said on Saturday and Sunday there were nearly 50 women, while on Monday it was around 20.. and mostly older ones.. so probably weekends are best if you want to explore..Toilets are okay to use, maybe Sai Darbar standards.

Black coats are still a pest, not for money or entry, but as soon as a bottle of beer is at quarter level, they start showing a raised hand to ask if to order one more.. They really don't want an empty table.. but on a positive side, on all 3 days they did not pester for money.

The crowd is largely traders and maybe RTO officials ! Lot of patrons in white and white , so guessing government babus ! Did see lot of close dancing, light groping, woman smoking and drinking similar to Ramesh.. but most of them were mature ones and did not see young ones doing that.. not very surprising , is it? !!

On none of the 3 visits black quote mentioned entry, so not very sure. But the place and girls does look like entry bar.

Also on all three visits took auto from Shirvane and told Vashi RTO as location and ended up correctly outside the bar. Seems to be well known, don't have to struggle to locate like savli.

My ratings 4/10

Positives

200-300 per dance.. probably one of the VFM dances (atleast for me) in NB bars. Whoever could dance accepted even 200 for a dance and continued to stay at your table..

For low end, beer quality was good. It was fresh and bubbly as in high end OBs.. maybe I was lucky to be on the day of stock refresh !!
I think if you are lucky you may find some gems here. On Saturday saw few with great figure but slightly damaged faces! If you are forget the face, fuck the base (or is it fuck the face, fire the base?) type person, you may get lucky finding some young ones with great bods here.

Not so positives

MIDLF (mothers and grandmothers I don't like to fuck, thanks jigarshergil for a new acronym!) outnumber young ones by 4:1 . It was really annoying when you make a young one dance, atleast 3 MIDLF surround the table and keeping shaking your hands for boni.. while I could understand their desperation, it was irritating. Some older ones even talking the young ones on dance moves in the middle of dances.. I guess they want to show that they are important.. unfortunately reality is harsh for them. I doubt anyone goes home with any money unless the younger ones give pity money..

Music system is a let down.. I don't think they invested/ upgraded since late 90s or early 2000s.. you know the typical big speakers outside tea stalls, they have similar ones ! Even the choice of songs of DJ is from that era..

I think it closes by 11. We left around 10.30 on Sunday and it was in full swing.

Overall , if you are an occasional monger like me, would suggest to stick to known devils of shirvane and Turbhe as time and familiarity is key . But if you are localite and have time to look for alternatives, please do try and write FRs.

Part 2 to continue..

I think there will not be any other forum that would have dissected a topic in as many details as this forum has about the above bars.. Location, layout, best seats, red coat, black coats, girls.......
"smell of their pussies, even probably the length of their pubic hair !!!"

Hilarious , Hairy animal down there called as a Bat, "Vat-Vaghul" in Marathi.

On all occassions black coat told he will do setting if I want to.. yes, setting ! Nice term !

If Savli is to variety of dress, Sadguru is to variety of woman.
:- Agreed , I will be adding transgender too.

Welcome Back Basuda !

Hopefully this weekend I'll see some action

I think my group doesnโ€™t give FR.only Thoughts.

rule: only visit one place in a night.

Currently: Sai Darbar.

From last 2 hrs here with Yum Cake ( coded)

Enjoying with 2-3 old monks.

But what can I say.

Rules r to be broken.

Where to go next?
Need some stingy place.

Sorry basu da. Couldnโ€™t meet u this time. Was bed ridden due to ill health.

Missing u.

PS: pardon me. I m high on life.

My first FR in a DB

Me and my friend decided to check out what are db all about after reading the forum. Thanks senior for advice.

We arrived outside white house. Seeing the surroundings we thought we are in some wrong place but then saw the board saying white house orchestra. Took deep breath as I haven't been to a db before and 10 mins later I went inside with lots of anxious thinking what will happen. A red coat grabbed my hand and took me to a table and it was almost empty as it was 7 PM only. One 2 other guys were present and we were totally nervous.

Ordered a beer and all the girls were standing in front of us and I was thinking what to do now. I was unable to make eye contact with any girl as I was nervous, observed other 2 guys they were drinking and a girl was dancing for them. As suggested by some senior we were carrying 100 RS notes.

Ordered 2 beers and red coat understood that we were newbies. He told me choose a girl and Mai set karvata hu and I said wait few moments. My fellow got horny and inquired the rates red coat quoted 5k, as I had read the forum I knew we were suppose to observe on our first visit and not to take an entry. But all girls were looking at us, some how my so called introvert friend called a girl made her dance and gave her 200 RS.

Mean while red coat was insisting on entry but i was prepared not to on my first visit, to entice me he brought a girl and made her sit with me we started to chat and after introduction she suddenly said gand Marni hai ya Mai khadi ho jau and I was like wtf and politely declined her.

Waited few mins all the girls scattered around and gave attention to other guys, drank beer and asked for bill.

Coat wala insisted on contact no, so I took his no and gave my no which I don't use much. Please suggest was it a good idea?

Damages:
2 beer 1700
Red coat 200
Black coat 100
Girl 200

If some one saw 2 fools today around 7 please let us know how stupid we looked.

Planning 2nd visit next week seniors please suggest how to handle our self from next visits. Shall I throw money at a girl or politely show her money so that she can take it.

I want to talk to a girl before entry but it's too loud and don't know what to talk about and can we kiss and touch a girl when she sits with us?

Guys any tip about how to behave with girl I take out for night ( she wants to go shopping in day after night, and I have this wiered fantasy of making out in changing room of the mall). How much should I pay? What services I should discuss?. I usually am very polite and submissive around girl, so they are use to getting there way. Should I toughen up a bit? ( I don't want to lose her, planning to make her my regular muse).

The DB girl wants to go shopping because she plans to empty your wallet that day. Be aware that you will be expected to pay for her shopping unless you set clear boundaries upfront.

Yes, you need to toughen up a bit. Being a nice guy is great, but don't let the girls walk all over you. They will take advantage of you if you don't stand up for yourself. Be a nice guy, but not a chutiya.

BTW, there are lot of fish in the pond/sea. You don't have to stick to one DB girl. You are not married to her. The whole point of mongering is that you can enjoy various girls. So go out and explore.

Cheers!

And before me knowing it, I was addicted but today something happened, this girl I took for entry video called me, and I am also desperate to take her for full night.

Didnโ€™t you say you already tried her for entry? So you should be knowing whatโ€™s her charges and services? Am I missing anything?

Didnโ€™t you say you already tried her for entry? So you should be knowing whatโ€™s her charges and services? Am I missing anything?
Yeah I know her charges and discussed abt. Services but last time I was too drunk to argue with her so this time will fulfill the fantasies.

BTW, there are lot of fish in the pond/sea. You don't have to stick to one DB girl. You are not married to her. The whole point of mongering is that you can enjoy various girls. So go out and explore.
Cheers!
I want to be regular to one girl, because I want her to know what I like n dislike and don't have to explain it everytime. Also, I think taking one girl out several time can be good as she will try to give better services so that you repeat her.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  5. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’ž Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ‘„ Fifi, ๐Ÿ’‹ and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโคWednesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹upbeat personality, very fun ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  19. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  33. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  34. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  38. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  43. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
Back