Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Part 2 continued...

Bhoir, Shirvane

After a brief stint with Kiran and Aisha at Kishor, crossed the road and went into Bhoir first floor. The last time I visited would probably be 2013-14 , when the place was renovated with new seats, strobe lights, music system etc.. Only music system is working ! If place can have emotions, Bhoir DB will cry 'I am tired'.. the place looks so worn out, I don't think it has seen sunlight or fresh air for decades. If there is competiton for worst maintained Toilets, Bhoir can give tough fight to Kishor !!

My old regular Pooja is still there, worning out at the same rate as the bar ! Most woman are past their prime with odd teens in between. Girls do sit, smoke and drink with you.. there looks like a inner section, not separated but to the left side of the bar.. maybe more can be done there. Not sure.

Gave 300 to a girl who sat with us for an hour.. no groping or kissing or anything.. I am sure it is possible by the look of the bar, but did not see anyone doing it as openly as Kishor or Mayur.

My rating 2/10

Could not find any positives, lots of not so positives, right from uncomfortable seats, stale beer, smoky room...
I will definitely suggest to give it a miss unless you have skills that can make a potential of this place into Kishor/ Mayur. If so, please do and help fellow mongerers !!

Malvan Kinara

Thanks to themonger posts, wanted to visit this place for sometime and managed on last Sunday and Monday. The bar is queens palace (I think it is called that, but board was not lighted) adjacent to regular bar Malwani Kinara, but easily recognisable through its black door and so called security !
It's a hybrid bar.. not the SB/DB we are used to but DB/OB.. The floor setup don't have a karaoke platform like OB, but seats are placed on three corners of the wall with large dancing space in the middle, much like OB.. Girls looks are DB standard, but attitude of OB standards ! Black coats are not the usual DB type pestering ones, but OB like wait for your sign !! Beer quality is OB, prices at DB !! Was open until 1.30AM,similar to OBs and not 11 like DB..per dance costs are like DB, but due to large space girls dance like OB ones with excellent moves..and many more. Probably the bar is in a confused phase of where to go, so mongerers, go there frequently and convert it to the way you want !!
Was there on Sunday from 10.30 until 1.30 anf on Monday from 9 to 11.30.. Had really great time, thanks for the find themonger. This is the only place where I paid DJ a lot to play songs. Normally whenever I visit, it will always be wekends and during peak hours, so the most popular songs will be played by some patron or other so all I had to do was to request a girl to dance for that song. Ofcourse, this means that I couldn't see the 'free dance' (the dance of the other girl to whom the patron paid the song for !!), But hey, there should be some give and take!
I think TL69 asked for our playlist and this is mine: I requested DJ to play most of the below between Sunday and Monday.. and full credits to him, he did not cut or short play and played all songs in full.. paid 50 per song to DJ..

When starting and 1-2 beers down and if popular songs are not played, then I request

Akh lad jaave
Kamariya
O saki saki
Dheeme dheeme
Bom digi digi

When mellowed and 3-4 beers down, and wanting to see if girls can really dance..

Yaara seeli seeli
Dil hoom hoom kare
Chudiyan ‌kanak gayi
Meri Bindiya
Chayya chayya
Ramta Jogi

If for Ramta Jogi the girl sways her hips like Aiswarya , she gets bonus money. On the other hand, if she does any Anil Kapoor moves, she is off my books for ever !!

When 5-6 beers down and give a fuck of what others think and am allowed to jump around:

Choli ke peeche
Oh baba kiss me
Jumma chumma

If the girl wears a blouse that pops things out then

Hai Rama yeh kya
Dhak dhak karne

Again, any Anil Kapoor or Jackie Shroff moves, off my list ! Bonus money for heaving boobs like Madhuri and Urmila !

Finally when I am down 7-8 beers and can't remember what I am going to do, will go for

Abusadamante
Taki taki
Papi papi
Manali trance

My rating for Malvan Kinara 8/ 10

Positives

Girls attitude - it's kind of both postive and negative !! Postive because we asked around 10 girls to dance and of that 9 did.. whether they can or not, most of them tried..paid anywhere between 400 to 1K per song, even for those girls who got less, they came for second dance without refusing. Maybe because there were very few customers, but in general girls seems to want to dance and not just stand..

Ambience - looks new and fresh.. OB type setup of sofas against the wall with large open space in centre allows you to see all girls without straining much.

Staff - Probably because of low crowd , most of the staff are trying to please you without bordering on pestering..

Music system also sounds great. And toilets are clean and usable !!

Not so positive, girls attitude. I know it's strange to call out the same on both sections, but the best dancers had lot of attitude.. it is expected, but slightly affects your perception !!

Can't think of anything, maybe I am generous as this was my first time and am impressed ! Thanks once again themonger to bring this place for forums notice.

That's me, another unwinding long post.. The good news is, I am away from India for 3-4 months and therefore you are spared with another long posts for that time! Well, if there is a good news, there ought to be a bad one right? I will be posting one more about a KLPD happened to me , just for info only !!

Happy mongering guys..

Regards
Basu
@Basu1970 thanks for your kind words. I do explore a lot of bars but in the end stick to a couple of them only. Have the benefit of being a localite. So will explore Savli once, but even for a localite it's another corner and precious time to lose if not found good.

I'll just update a little more info on Malwani Kinara. You guessed most of it from your vast experience, so this might be of a little more help to you and others. Malwani is a hybrid (OB), if we can call it that. So no groping, kissing etc. The dancers are decent and eager to make a atron happy. For a change, I did not find a single girl repeat from other bars. The beer is always fresh. You got the seating right, but I always sits right next to the cash counter, which has two individual round tables an a couple of chairs (the advantage is, if you need to make a girl sit and talk, she has to sit in your lap!!)....The waiters here will never be pushy, they never have been. The manager (Sinu - Srinivas Shetty) and waiter (Raju) and manager outside Arjun (Anthony Smith) have been old friends since 2003. The used to earlier run Amit Palace (Turbhe, opp Whatsapp), prior to which was Ganaraj (Turbhe market) and prior to this was Prateeksha (Nerul behind the Indian Oil pump). Arjun also runs Baywatch with Sumer (Sumer Singh) & Mithun (Mithun Singh Rajput) also, so in coming days I do expect girls swapping happening from that bar. Ppl visiting Baywatch would have come across these 3.

You won't find me in their FB lists ;)

At MK, girls are still reluctant to go for 'entry' and a deal has to be struck. They will not visit the lodge upstairs. To strike a deal, one can visit the VIP room, just before the toilet. Girls sit there to rest, but it has pristine white sofas, ambient lighting and soft music. Pecking can be done, but no carnal fulfilment like Mayur or Kishore and a waiter will be there at all times. They will not leave you alone with the girl, unless you are a regular and they know you extremely well.

The DJ is also a good guy, bearded chap - don't know his name and don't intend to either, as he plays all my songs when he gets the chance and I've rarely tipped him. The DJ knows not to offend me.

The patrons here, shower mostly Rs 10 notes. There is a girl with good height, wear a chaniya choli every day and has pouty lips. She's a good dancer. and so are others.

When high and getting close to a girl, I play the song (bharo maang meri bharo) as its a nice seductive slow song and has desired effects, not only on the girl but other girls watching the show.

My rates at MK - Beer Rs 500 fixed rate for all times, tip is Rs 200 t o Raju each time and Rs 100 to the plump watchman. He's also been with these guys for a decade now.

Any pic of PAYAL or the other better DB, SB, girls plz ?

Want to visit the best this weekend.

Another not so FUNNY JOKE !

Are there actually any MUSE or just the mush ?

Why underestimate the meaning of muse ? :)

Based on what I have been reading up on recently, one girl who is a tough nut to crack is Payal from Mayur, Sanpada. She is beautiful, tall, statuesque but forum has branded her as the "DB girl who cannot dance" and "SB girl who does not provide much service", "Bar girl who does not go for Entry". She prefers to stick to only a few known mongers whom she is possessive about.
Here could be a good challenge for you. Let's see if wealth can melt this Ice Maiden.

Now that’s what I call controlled budget mongering. I love Mayur for this very reason. Its VFM squared or even VFM cubed.
There are many VFM bars...I choose SBs over DBs and OBs coz my lust doesn't get satisfied just by making girls dance...it needs much more than that which can be done in SB mostly.Best thing I like about Mayur is they keep updating the stock.
Cheers,LK69.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Bhai log landing today

What's the timing of bars in NM?

SB closes at 10:30
And
DB at 1:30
??

Kindly confirm?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

@Basu1970 thanks for your kind words. I do explore a lot of bars but in the end stick to a couple of them only. Have the benefit of being a localite. So will explore Savli once, but even for a localite it's another corner and precious time to lose if not found good.

I'll just update a little more info on Malwani Kinara. You guessed most of it from your vast experience, so this might be of a little more help to you and others. Malwani is a hybrid (OB), if we can call it that. So no groping, kissing etc. The dancers are decent and eager to make a atron happy. For a change, I did not find a single girl repeat from other bars. The beer is always fresh. You got the seating right, but I always sits right next to the cash counter, which has two individual round tables an a couple of chairs (the advantage is, if you need to make a girl sit and talk, she has to sit in your lap!!)....The waiters here will never be pushy, they never have been. The manager (Sinu - Srinivas Shetty) and waiter (Raju) and manager outside Arjun (Anthony Smith) have been old friends since 2003. The used to earlier run Amit Palace (Turbhe, opp Whatsapp), prior to which was Ganaraj (Turbhe market) and prior to this was Prateeksha (Nerul behind the Indian Oil pump). Arjun also runs Baywatch with Sumer (Sumer Singh) & Mithun (Mithun Singh Rajput) also, so in coming days I do expect girls swapping happening from that bar. Ppl visiting Baywatch would have come across these 3.

You won't find me in their FB lists ;)

At MK, girls are still reluctant to go for 'entry' and a deal has to be struck. They will not visit the lodge upstairs. To strike a deal, one can visit the VIP room, just before the toilet. Girls sit there to rest, but it has pristine white sofas, ambient lighting and soft music. Pecking can be done, but no carnal fulfilment like Mayur or Kishore and a waiter will be there at all times. They will not leave you alone with the girl, unless you are a regular and they know you extremely well.

The DJ is also a good guy, bearded chap - don't know his name and don't intend to either, as he plays all my songs when he gets the chance and I've rarely tipped him. The DJ knows not to offend me.

The patrons here, shower mostly Rs 10 notes. There is a girl with good height, wear a chaniya choli every day and has pouty lips. She's a good dancer. and so are others.

When high and getting close to a girl, I play the song (bharo maang meri bharo) as its a nice seductive slow song and has desired effects, not only on the girl but other girls watching the show.

My rates at MK - Beer Rs 500 fixed rate for all times, tip is Rs 200 t o Raju each time and Rs 100 to the plump watchman. He's also been with these guys for a decade now.
Bro arjun has left the baywatch now.. he is only runnin malvani kinara... and soon mithun shigh will also leave. ..

Satisfying posts from Basu. Skilled writer. Hats off Bhai

Only usual stuffs from my side. VIP and then lick, suck, fuck pussies. It is getting into a routine.

Bebo, meghraj OB has raised doubts in me about quality of girls. They have Db girls who I met in love, Akshay palace, Savli.

Had one in Icon OB VIP. Wonderful cooperation. Icon VIP is best. Close the door. Pull the sofa behind the door and all privacy. Had whatever I want. This was a solace in a boring routine.
Wondering what all u get, does the girl dance naked? Bj? Or do u even fuck her?

And how much u paid and duration.

Do u throw money in vip or u just keep on table as ull be engaged on her

Also, can u keep 2 girls at the same time and have fun with both? Min 20-25 u need to spend in vip.. Can u give both 10 each.. That would b feasible

Sorry for number of questions

Thanks!

Went to amit palace next to kishor

There are altra thin girls, some of them are dancers

Took time to observe them, one or 2 were tempting

I liked one, prefect marriage material types but i was not there for that skied her

Other one was hot motel types, best shape u can have

Short listed 2+3 for next time

Spoke to caption in case they meet outside

He said no

The one she showed who meets outside is bangali n not of my choice

Made one girl dance, but she didn't even look at me while dancing, she was shivering when i holded her hand

She said she would come to pub

I had 2 beers n 1000 to girl

Chances of meeting her out are less

@Basu1970

I'll just update a little more info on Malwani Kinara. There is a girl with good height, wear a chaniya choli every day and has pouty lips. She's a good dancer. and so are others.

'little info' must be the understatement of the year! You probably have provided the entire history ! Thanks again Bhai..

Yes, we recognise the girl you are mentioning and did make her dance for few songs on both days. She was in ghaghra choli on both days with a dark brown coloured on second day with matching coloured lipstick !! To be honest on day 1 we thought she was a 'shemale' because of her height and body structure , but on closer looks reversed our opinion !! She was sought after, from the limited patrons on both days !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Any pic of PAYAL or the other better DB, SB, girls plz ?

Want to visit the best this weekend.

Another not so FUNNY JOKE !

Are there actually any MUSE or just the mush ?

Why underestimate the meaning of muse ? :)
Let me guess here. @MumbaiMonkey has a severe voyeurism fetish. You wants pics and videos of any female that gets mentioned on this forum. I can predict your next move already. I think you are soon going to deposit yourself into a corner table in an OB and convert it into your personal "Netra-Chodanalay".
:);):D
Not that there is anything wrong with that. Its budget mongering at its best. No tips required for Netra-Chodan. But no real enjoyment either. Remember the old saying:
"No Modak* for the Netra-Chodak"
- Verse 15, Chapter 6, The Mongering Granth By Saint Shraavan

*Modak = An Indian Sweet

Last edited:
Good to see Basuda again and lots of FR from new members and lots of query from some new members.

This is a useless Fr i am posting as it is not related to Navi Mumbai but as I am active here just want to share with you guys.

I have been in Dubai many times before but doesn’t know till yesterday that such a place exist here.
As prostitution is illegal in Dubai and one can face lot of trouble if any LE interference happened if one caught in this activity.
Yesterday in evening my business partner in dubai who actually is Indian origin guy from Aukland ask me if I want some fun.
I didn’t have courage to monger in dubai as I know they are very strict and money cannot solve the problem easily here.But as someone said Once a monger and is always a monger.

So finally around late evening we went to a place where there was approx 3 or 4 floor building.
On ground floor there was bar and people enjoying their drinks.Look like a normal bar to me.
As we enter everybody greets him as he was known face to him.I thought we will have drinks here then we will go to some other place but he takes me to 1st floor from stair which was inside the bar.
The second floor have few room or mini hall types setup.
On 1st floor the floor manager take us to 1 of that mini hall.Something like vips in Navi Mumbai bars but a bit bigger.

We are 4 people and he seated us on sofas and make us comfortable.
We ordered our drinks and I was just looking at that place as I didn’t understand what will happen next.
After the waiters served drinks and go out of the room the manager brought a white skin girl who was wearing arabian type dress. Typical two pieces but a big in lenght towards leg.

The girl greeted all of us and the gentleman introduced me as guest to her(He knows her as he might taken her service before).

There was a sound system in room and one can ask to play his choice.

After the manager left the room the girl started to dance on few Arabic numbers and she was fabulous.
All her body parts are moving like plastic dolls and she was trying her best on each songs which include English and Arabian.
There was ring button on wall behind sofa so that if u need something you can press that and waiter will be there to know your need.
They will not disturb their customers and come only after customer press the bell.

So we are drinking and girl is dancing and after sometime one of the guy press bell and ask manager to play 2-3 hindi numbers.

One of the numbers I would remember for my lifetime is “Main Ishq ka Raja hoon tu husn ki raani hai”
The girl don’t know the lyrics but my god what she dance in that song is rememberable dance a guy see in his lifetime.
In between dance she sit on my laps and have that naught smile and keep contact of her eyes in my eyes during whole period.
As I was guest she is concentrating more on me than other guys.

One thing I notice that the guys from other countries are more practical than we Indians.
If we take someone to db/ob we treat our regular girls as our love/wife and ask other girls to sit with our guests.
But this guys knows the whore is a whore and they are there to entertain their customers/clients/guests.

After 2 or 3 hours of entertainment in which she took a break of 10 mins we all have lots of fun.
After that he ask me if I want her for the night but I don’t have courage to remain there alone so I just ask for 1 shot.

It was round 11:30 Pm and I asked him if he can stop there for an hour for me as I want get out from there with him as I feel safe as he was local there.
He talked with manager and paid some amount.
The manager took me to 3rd floor and all 3 guys were sitting on that 2nd floor enjoying drinks and waiting for me.

The 3rd floor have nice rooms like 4 star hotels room and I had given one room by manager.
The girl come in room after 20 mins I think she was taking shower in between.

Have few chitchats and she says she is from Russia and stay there on work visa.
Have an awesome session with her and she provides all services which can please a customers.
After I finished the deed we all leave from there and he drop me to my hotel.

All the expenses is paid by my business partner and I don’t know how much it costs for all drinks dance and fuck.

The place is located ahead of Al Nasr road and don’t know much about that.
They only allow known customers for this type of entertainment.

One of the best evening I spent and whenever I will be in Navi Mumbai I think i will make few good dancers of Navi Mumbai bars to dance on that number.

Will be in Kuala lumpur next week.
Hope to get some good fun there too.

Regards
MP

From flight to hell to flight to heaven and back to hell ... A KLPD experience..

OR

When will mongers learn from their mistakes? Will they ever?

Same as last mesaage, since there can be only novellas posted in one message and not novels, splitting into two messages. Again, statutory warning is same for both !!

Message 01 of 02

Statutory warning

FR value: 0/ 10
FR usefulness :0/10
FR audience: definitely not for Romeos and studs who score on entry ! Maybe for newbies who think experience counts!!

After boobology lessons (scientific learnings on gravity, elasticity, tensile strength, mass/volume relationship etc.) from a girl at star night(her boobs were popping out in all directions.. up, down, both sides (inner and outer).. her entire blouse material must be less than my handkerchief or a bikini top!!) and tonguology lessons (Newton's law of motion, moisture analysis, centrifugal actions etc ) from Simran in Cabana, something very rare happened.. could feel a stir between my legs.. without any external aid, Johnny made a natural salute.. was he expecting any more action for the night? Is he reminding me that au naturale can still happen?

Unfortunately flight to hell was beckoning and reluctantly bid bye to comonger to take an auto to hotel to pick up luggage and trudge towards airport. Was checking phone messages and saw one from airline confirming that flight was delayed by an hour.. an hour more and I was still in NB !! Whoever said flight delays are the worst of experiences? For me that was the best news for the day (just news, best visual was starnight girls boob roundness.. probably will be best visual for years to come !!)

With junior still keeping his enthusiasm, to appreciate his sudden activeness, decided to go for a quick visit to Ramesh , where many milfs in first floor are known to do 'bum diggy bum' against your groin that may satisfy junior to an extent.. so off to Ramesh.

Mistake 01 - the most classic of all..thinking with dick..

It was quite crowded upstairs and a known milf suggested to share a seat with one of her customer.. JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD..

Downstairs even DJ seat was taken up by some desperate guy.. Offered a standing position near the door with beer glass in one table and chakna in another table . took it..

Mistake 02 - when crowded, keep low and don't get carried away..

Bar was getting ready from DB to OB and OB girls started streaming in.. a known girl on stage blew kisses !! Called her and gave 200.. few more virtual kisses ! Searched the floor and saw a lithe one in a ghagra choli dress, with choli ready to teach more about boobology. Exchanged small greetings, small kisses and small denomination.. The girl (let's call her Chandni) made few small stops (not to my table, as I did not have any!!, but just in front of me where I was standing) and she could not stay long as she was managing 4 tables at a time.. Yes, 4.. each table had 4 guys and all the tables were making her dance non-stop... as always, a combination of being alone, too many beers and a rare upright junior made dick to take over decisions::

so when Chandni came towards me next in between songs, asked her , full night entry jaayenge? She was a bit surprised and said, aaj Nahi hoga, thoda problem he.. I asked what problem.. ladies problem...I gave her a hug and shook hands saying mockingly, bees Saal bar jarahahoon, pehle bar eh excuse sunrahaho.. she left to her customers and after one more song came back and said, kal pakka jaayenge.. told her I am leaving Mumbai by 10 in the morning.. she again said, subhe paanch baje call Karo, kidhar be ha sakthe.. again shook hands and said chalo phir milenge.. she left as some other customer called her to dance.. the upstairs milf came in and started dancing without me asking . As usual full of energy and expression.. but that night I could not concentrate and decided to leave.. Gave few hundreds and a final kiss to her and asked for bill.

While paying, Chandni came back and said Dus minute dedho change Karke aatahoon . !!! Happy 10 minutes.. quickly booked flight for next day noon and middle finger to night flight. Of course, being a non cancellable ticket, SpiceJet showed it's middle finger back to me..

Mistake 03 - when girl is very busy, don't bother.. she is not going to like having her money flow disrupted.

She came changed in jeans t-shirt and told me bar fine dena padega.. she pointed to a waiter who said no problem and discussed with black coat and told me to pay 3700 rs.. I was like WTF? He said, lodge (600), chandni.ka (2500, 1hr) aur bar ke liye (600).. I told him I don't need lodge and will give money directly to Chandni, just tell the bar fine.. I was planning for whole night at my place. He said give 600.. Paid that and they arranged for an auto.. Asked Chandni if she has ID and after confirming told auto driver to take to my hotel. It was now around 12:00 and when nearing the hotel found near the place there was no food joint open..both were bit hungry and wanted to eat something.. auto guy suggested few restaurants near sanpada/ apmc, so started back the journey. We went to sadanand restaurant suggested by auto guy but it was closing so saw Dhanraj bar opposite to it and asked auto driver to get some food.
Chandni requested for a quarter McDowell's and Thumbs up.. I was hoping the thumbs up is symbolic of the night ahead, little realising it is going to be middle finger !!

At Dhanraj you get quarter, thumbs up, chaar roti, Dal tadka, Mix bhaaji for 800 Rs. You get mouth and stomach ulcer, constipation, indigestion, heart burn for free.. ranks in top 5 of worst foods I have had ! It was so full of mirchi, if someone had shouted 'Dracarys' I would have blown fire like the dragons !! .

After collecting food, started the journey back to my hotel in the same auto. Gave the guy 300 and he said "uncle, aur 100 Hoga"... I asked him to return back 100 for calling me uncle, bastard he himself looked in his 30s !! Inside the hotel, the counter guy after seeing Chandni, asked her to sit in the sofa and took me aside and since he saw me with another woman the previous day said, sir, this will be problem.. CCTV is there and if manager checks I will be in trouble. I told him this is couple friendly and I have paid for 2 guests. Another hotel boy asked Chandni if she has ID and she said PAN Card inn her phone.. That guy said, "Aadhar chaiye, PAN Nahi chalta.. Tu Jaise ladikiyon ko wo tho patha chalne Ka he na?". I lost it.. I shouted at him asking what does he mean by Tu Jaise ladikiyon? And who is he to ask these ? I told the counter guy to call the manager and I will talk to him..

Mistake 04 - don't argue with hotel staff when drunk and on behalf of a bar girl. They are better at dealing things..

At this time Chandni told me, let us go somewhere else, I know a good place.. she requested to leave so we came out , got an auto and made our way back to Turbhe !! SP Lodge, Turbhe Market.

Mistake 04 - inspite of police episode the previous night when I was in auto with comonger (they kind of asked all sorts of questions as it was around 2AM), was roaming in auto with bar girl for an hour in middle of night. Very serious mistake..

Inside SP Lodge, Gave my ID, she with an air of confidence told the counter guy that she has ID and just walked upstairs! The counter guy entered my details, banged his palm against his forehead and telling "ek din meh jail jaayenge" !!.. poor guy, must be seeing bar girls day in/ day out !! For full night AC room - Rs 1200. Clean towels, water , condom , two cigs - Rs 250. Mosquito and bed bug bites, previous occupants hair in Bed, semen stained sheets - free

To be continued...

Message 02 of 02

So after more than an hour in auto, finally around 1:30 got a personal space (assuming no spy cameras.. if not, expect my KLPD experience in xvideos!!). Freshened up and sat for food. After few mouthfuls could not take anymore.. Chandni loved the heat and finished most of it.. in between pointed my spending mistakes and how I could improve ! Taught few items on money management. Gave her life history.. Born and brought up in Mumbai, no parents, lived with brother and sister in law, sold off (yes, literally sold off) when aged 14 to an cleric type guy in Hyderabad , sexual abuse , after 6-7 years could not take anymore, ran back to Mumbai, few boyfriends, all interested in her body, final boyfriend introduced to NB dance bars, Selfie, WhatsApp, Rasna and now finally Ramesh.. All aged 23-24..and still smiles.. and still believes in God.. 2:30 AM, food done, bed cleared, went to cupboard to hang my shirt, with my brain thinking, God what a cruel life for such a young girl while dick was thinking dirtily, man, you have listened sympathetically for an hour, expect some great service today..

That's when I heard a slight rrrrrrr noise, is AC at fault? Is fan creating it? Is there any creepy crawly creature ?? Turning around while trying to unbuckle my belt, saw the most shocking sight of my life... Chandni curled up in bed, with a content smile on her face, snoring slightly on her way to heavenly dreams.. me, belt in my hand , pant still on, mouth opened enough to let a train pass through, not knowing what to do..

"Chandni? Chandni? sogayahe kya?".. just wanted to confirm, you see... Tried tapping her cheeks, shaking her lightly, then a bit more , Calling her out, poking her hips a bit... Every effort similar to what the servants of Kumbakarna would have done to wake him to go to fight Rama.. only the results were different.. couldn't even stir her a bit.. Should I just go ahead and do the deed? Will it be date rape or consensual, since we agreed before and finalised? Not very comfortable to do anything with one who is unconscious, so lied down next to her and started counting sheep .. Even nithradevi ditched me that night..

Mistake 05 - maybe do some foreplay before food.. that way it will not be complete KLPD..

3:30AM - with fan in flow and AC in full blast, nipples became hard like a rock and with no adjusting controls for either fan or AC, simply switched of the fan and covered both of us with provided blanket thinking that she would also be cold by now..

4AM - suddenly a voice "bahut garam he".. she got up removed her top and bra and went back to sleep.. There it was. In all its glory.. A practical guide to boobology.. Small, round, firm, soft, smooth, pointed nipples.. all you have expected !! Couldn't resist and started pressing them, for once wanted to be a carnivore and just devour them.. started sucking the nipples and she just responded by cuddling me.. her softness squishing against my chest.. with that, access to those soft flesh was gone !!

4:30AM - she just turned to other side and continued her sleep.. this time I kept my hands on her breasts and tried to sleep.. with the noise of AC, constant ringing of mosquitoes in ears, occasional bedbug bites at unwanted places, sleep is not something easy to come by..

5AM - she got up, went to toilet, came back, this time jeans button undone and down well below.. Got into bed, curled up with her bum rubbing against my groin.. she pushed herself against me and what else, went to sleep.. with jeans and panty slighty down, I could see her top crack and thought of removing my pant and getting cosy.. still was not comfortable doing when she is not awake, so just hugged her with my dick pressing hard against her butt.. Spooning position is indeed hot and romantic at the same time !!

6 AM - finally slept and woke up when she started stirring.. still in spooning position but now started putting my hand in her front and found clean shaven.. searched for the tightness, it did look tight, but she just moaned ungli mat daalo... More sleep..

7AM - I was fully up now and she was sleeping in her back.. the small breasts pointing upwards, lowered down jeans with top of the pussy showing.. couldnt resist myself and got on top of her and started rubbing myself.. I was still wearing my jeans though . She opened her eyes, put her hands around me and went back to sleep.. tried to kiss her, she turned her head.. tried hard, she turned other side.. went for it and kissed anyway.. she sealed her lips.. is this the same mouth that opened to gulp the rice and dhal like Krishna opened his mouth to show the world to yasodha ? Maybe fevicol should use this to advertise.. her lips were sealed that tight !!

Mistake 06 - I could have alteast rubbed against her boobs and cum there.. don't think she would have objected.. but I was not comfortable doing it.. on hindsight, looking at total money spent, I should have done that..

8AM - no sign of her doing anything.. I was just lying down not even trying to rub myself.. completely bored..

8:30AM - woke her up by shaking real hard.. told her need to leave as I need to catch a flight.. finally she got up, completely tired (just by sleeping, not sex, which is what tired was meant to be ).. washed her face, wore her bra and tops, brushed her hair and got ready.. Gave her 5K.. she was very guilty and returned 3K.. I did not accept and asked her to keep.. told her to sit and wanted to talk. Asked her what happened? If she did not like it, could have told in the night itself, we could have avoided all these. She said that she really wanted to please me, but since she was dancing continuously from 8PM and had the quarter in one go, she was unable to do anything other than sleep..

Expense/ Damages
Bar drinks - 1600
Tips to waiters - 300
Upstairs girl - 700
Chandni - 300
Bar fine - 600
Food - 800
Auto - 300
SP lodge - 1200
Condi boy - 250
Chandni - 5000
Total - 11350

Return
Full nude dance - 0
Full nudity - 0
DFK - 0
HJ - 0
BJ - 0
FS - 0

Probably one of the costliest KLPD in history of NB mongering !! While coming down, she promised next time will provide great service.. on hearing the term next time, junior went back to his natural state:: COMA...

Mistake 07 - this is for future. I am sure next time I will repeat all the mistakes again !!!

I am not naming the girl as in all fairness to her I have been with her before, not on entry capacity , but found her to be reliable. It was just a bad day.

I am writing this just to let new mongers that although I have been to bars and did many entries in the last 20 years, KLPD still happen. So don't be disheartened or frustrated.. there will always be a better day and experience..

Happy mongering folks and bye for another 3 months..

Regards
Basu

saint shRAAVAN ji, that might be okay for you to guess, predict and write so much against the reality, without knowing.

"severe voyeurism fetish" ! Boss, what made convince so ?

For netra......, there many superior destinations, no need to go OB.

But one thing for sure, I never eat Modak without first doing NetraCho....

So, it would be better to show the sample of Modaks if you have any. I promise if it's worth NetraCho...... I will pay and eat.

Thanks for making me laugh

Let me guess here. @MumbaiMonkey has a severe voyeurism fetish. You wants pics and videos of any female that gets mentioned on this forum. I can predict your next move already. I think you are soon going to deposit yourself into a corner table in an OB and convert it into your personal "Netra-Chodanalay".
:);):D
Not that there is anything wrong with that. Its budget mongering at its best. No tips required for Netra-Chodan. But no real enjoyment either. Remember the old saying:
"No Modak* for the Netra-Chodak"
- Verse 15, Chapter 6, The Mongering Granth By Saint Shraavan

*Modak = An Indian Sweet

But @Uncle Sam will have to make sure that Aunt Sam has a matching sexual appetite. Women after marriage and especially after kids can turn unbearably lethargic.
:D

Although this post was not for me, but see what you preached here based on limited knowledge. :)

Not all women turn so, some turn to angels of xxx only after marriage & kids.

According to Young Uncle, he is already in a marital relation.

Don't know why, but after hearing her honesty and less fortune incidents, I feel like meeting her.

Why it happens with me ? When I hear stories of such innocent girls, feel like meeting them.(not with any negative vibes, rather to make them happy).

Message 02 of 02

So after more than an hour in auto, finally around 1:30 got a personal space (assuming no spy cameras.. if not, expect my KLPD experience in xvideos!!). Freshened up and sat for food. After few mouthfuls could not take anymore.. Chandni loved the heat and finished most of it.. in between pointed my spending mistakes and how I could improve ! Taught few items on money management. Gave her life history.. Born and brought up in Mumbai, no parents, lived with brother and sister in law, sold off (yes, literally sold off) when aged 14 to an cleric type guy in Hyderabad , sexual abuse , after 6-7 years could not take anymore, ran back to Mumbai, few boyfriends, all interested in her body, final boyfriend introduced to NB dance bars, Selfie, WhatsApp, Rasna and now finally Ramesh.. All aged 23-24..and still smiles.. and still believes in God.. 2:30 AM, food done, bed cleared, went to cupboard to hang my shirt, with my brain thinking, God what a cruel life for such a young girl while dick was thinking dirtily, man, you have listened sympathetically for an hour, expect some great service today..

That's when I heard a slight rrrrrrr noise, is AC at fault? Is fan creating it? Is there any creepy crawly creature ?? Turning around while trying to unbuckle my belt, saw the most shocking sight of my life... Chandni curled up in bed, with a content smile on her face, snoring slightly on her way to heavenly dreams.. me, belt in my hand , pant still on, mouth opened enough to let a train pass through, not knowing what to do..

"Chandni? Chandni? sogayahe kya?".. just wanted to confirm, you see... Tried tapping her cheeks, shaking her lightly, then a bit more , Calling her out, poking her hips a bit... Every effort similar to what the servants of Kumbakarna would have done to wake him to go to fight Rama.. only the results were different.. couldn't even stir her a bit.. Should I just go ahead and do the deed? Will it be date rape or consensual, since we agreed before and finalised? Not very comfortable to do anything with one who is unconscious, so lied down next to her and started counting sheep .. Even nithradevi ditched me that night..

Mistake 05 - maybe do some foreplay before food.. that way it will not be complete KLPD..

3:30AM - with fan in flow and AC in full blast, nipples became hard like a rock and with no adjusting controls for either fan or AC, simply switched of the fan and covered both of us with provided blanket thinking that she would also be cold by now..

4AM - suddenly a voice "bahut garam he".. she got up removed her top and bra and went back to sleep.. There it was. In all its glory.. A practical guide to boobology.. Small, round, firm, soft, smooth, pointed nipples.. all you have expected !! Couldn't resist and started pressing them, for once wanted to be a carnivore and just devour them.. started sucking the nipples and she just responded by cuddling me.. her softness squishing against my chest.. with that, access to those soft flesh was gone !!

4:30AM - she just turned to other side and continued her sleep.. this time I kept my hands on her breasts and tried to sleep.. with the noise of AC, constant ringing of mosquitoes in ears, occasional bedbug bites at unwanted places, sleep is not something easy to come by..

5AM - she got up, went to toilet, came back, this time jeans button undone and down well below.. Got into bed, curled up with her bum rubbing against my groin.. she pushed herself against me and what else, went to sleep.. with jeans and panty slighty down, I could see her top crack and thought of removing my pant and getting cosy.. still was not comfortable doing when she is not awake, so just hugged her with my dick pressing hard against her butt.. Spooning position is indeed hot and romantic at the same time !!

6 AM - finally slept and woke up when she started stirring.. still in spooning position but now started putting my hand in her front and found clean shaven.. searched for the tightness, it did look tight, but she just moaned ungli mat daalo... More sleep..

7AM - I was fully up now and she was sleeping in her back.. the small breasts pointing upwards, lowered down jeans with top of the pussy showing.. couldnt resist myself and got on top of her and started rubbing myself.. I was still wearing my jeans though . She opened her eyes, put her hands around me and went back to sleep.. tried to kiss her, she turned her head.. tried hard, she turned other side.. went for it and kissed anyway.. she sealed her lips.. is this the same mouth that opened to gulp the rice and dhal like Krishna opened his mouth to show the world to yasodha ? Maybe fevicol should use this to advertise.. her lips were sealed that tight !!

Mistake 06 - I could have alteast rubbed against her boobs and cum there.. don't think she would have objected.. but I was not comfortable doing it.. on hindsight, looking at total money spent, I should have done that..

8AM - no sign of her doing anything.. I was just lying down not even trying to rub myself.. completely bored..

8:30AM - woke her up by shaking real hard.. told her need to leave as I need to catch a flight.. finally she got up, completely tired (just by sleeping, not sex, which is what tired was meant to be ).. washed her face, wore her bra and tops, brushed her hair and got ready.. Gave her 5K.. she was very guilty and returned 3K.. I did not accept and asked her to keep.. told her to sit and wanted to talk. Asked her what happened? If she did not like it, could have told in the night itself, we could have avoided all these. She said that she really wanted to please me, but since she was dancing continuously from 8PM and had the quarter in one go, she was unable to do anything other than sleep..

Expense/ Damages
Bar drinks - 1600
Tips to waiters - 300
Upstairs girl - 700
Chandni - 300
Bar fine - 600
Food - 800
Auto - 300
SP lodge - 1200
Condi boy - 250
Chandni - 5000
Total - 11350

Return
Full nude dance - 0
Full nudity - 0
DFK - 0
HJ - 0
BJ - 0
FS - 0

Probably one of the costliest KLPD in history of NB mongering !! While coming down, she promised next time will provide great service.. on hearing the term next time, junior went back to his natural state:: COMA...

Mistake 07 - this is for future. I am sure next time I will repeat all the mistakes again !!!

I am not naming the girl as in all fairness to her I have been with her before, not on entry capacity , but found her to be reliable. It was just a bad day.

I am writing this just to let new mongers that although I have been to bars and did many entries in the last 20 years, KLPD still happen. So don't be disheartened or frustrated.. there will always be a better day and experience..

Happy mongering folks and bye for another 3 months..

Regards
Basu

Although this post was not for me, but see what you preached here based on limited knowledge. :)

Not all women turn so, some turn to angels of xxx only after marriage & kids.

According to Young Uncle, he is already in a marital relation.

Yeah I am young and married. I’ve weird fetishes and extreme sexual desires.

I’ve fucked a passed out girl in Tijuana,
tied up a 20 year old in Vegas (Bondage),
fucked a whore in my car at 8pm outside my apartment - bare fuck, came in her pussy (while my wife thought I was in Walmart shopping),
Picked up ugly street hookers at 2am and got BBBJCIM for $20,
Removed condom while fucking a chick in doggy position (so she doesn’t know) and then fucked her bare and came in her pussy (and that day I realised girls cant really differentiate if they are being fucked with or without condom),
Made a spa girl (who usually give HJ in the end) horny and got involved in sex (it was weird - She was allowing me to fuck her but at same time kinda crying and when I came in her pussy she went to a corner in the room, crying, asking me to get out. I did without paying her),
Had oral sex with a 12 year old (I was probably 19 or 20 - TBH I did try penetrating but it didn’t happen and I am very fortunate for that),
Penetrated in a whores ass unknowingly,
Fucked a whore while her pimp waiting right outside my apartments door,
Asked my car insurance agent if she wants to go on a date with me, when she was trying to up sell the insurance plan (It was a negative and she formally ended the call and hung up),
Texted my real state agent from my mongering number if she wants to date (the only reply I got was - She’s married. Next time I’m gonna choose single real estate agents),
Fucked my Sasu maa (yes, strictly speaking she’s my dur-ki-sasu-maa, young, in her 30’s, bored and fed up of her chutiya husband. Its weird how weird relationships could possibly be),
Fucked a whore (from Shreya bar, Kalyan Shilphata Road, during 2011 or 2012) in her periods,

And probably few more...last but not the least,
At one of my friends home, when I was 18 or something, went to his balcony from where we could see women and girls doing toilet outside, rubbed my dick against the balcony wall (couldn’t masturbate for obvious reasons) until I came in my underpants.

And that’s why I Monger. Or should I say I Monger and that’s why do such things? I don’t know.

It will cost u heavily if u repeat the girl in lodge she will b urs
Nice idea Raj about movie, do you think she will come to meet me outside bar if I don't go to her?
What do you mean by it will cost me if I repeat her? I thaught sticking to one girl may give me leverage in terms of services. What is your opinion?

Nice idea Raj about movie, do you think she will come to meet me outside bar if I don't go to her?
What do you mean by it will cost me if I repeat her? I thaught sticking to one girl may give me leverage in terms of services. What is your opinion?

Her demands would increase. From just lodge visits for fuck to shopping, movies, etc. And you’d do it to keep up with her.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💫Friday, 💘💞Tracy,💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, 💞💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... 💯💥 Lisa,💋 young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  12. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back