Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

My First FR.
Well technically it is not FR, but since I started my journey today so decided to put what happened today here.
I was at Churchgate in the evening when I posted for help. thank you all,u put important points and I will keep them in my mind for next visit which is planned tomorrow.

left Churchgate around 5:40 pm book a local train to CBD Belapur. (Excited as fuck )
reached Dadar there is good hotel don't remember the name had dosa. Then took the train to Kurla. Then took the train to cbd Belapur. reached near about 8.

saw post regarding 100 and 50 rupee note from AlwaysAshwin. I was carrying only 2000 notes! tried atm near Belapur station got 200 notes.

The journey started to Nightingale walking exploring area, had coconut water on the way.
at 8:30 I was in front of Nightingale there was three bodybuilder bouncer at the main entrance...

I went straight after looking at them. they were also looking at me...
I could not find courage. I was scared..

wet to juice center in front of Nightingale I had 9k with me. but could not gather strength so decided to have pineapple juice.
then again went nearby Nightingale thinking if I saw anyone coming out or going in I would feel more comfortable....
still not enough strength... went backside road come back to front there is some parking there I ate egg bhurgi and one boiled egg.

my heart was telling to go inside but the mind was saying no... could not gather strength.
decided to come back without visiting at 9:30

Damage:
Travel: Local Train 30
Eat: egg 40 +coconut 50 +juice 60
WIR: Yes tomorrow trip is planned.
Hahahaha nice FR Bhai,
Keep posting and keep visiting till bar gates!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

My First FR.
Well technically it is not FR, but since I started my journey today so decided to put what happened today here.
I was at Churchgate in the evening when I posted for help. thank you all,u put important points and I will keep them in my mind for next visit which is planned tomorrow.

left Churchgate around 5:40 pm book a local train to CBD Belapur. (Excited as fuck )
reached Dadar there is good hotel don't remember the name had dosa. Then took the train to Kurla. Then took the train to cbd Belapur. reached near about 8.

saw post regarding 100 and 50 rupee note from AlwaysAshwin. I was carrying only 2000 notes! tried atm near Belapur station got 200 notes.

The journey started to Nightingale walking exploring area, had coconut water on the way.
at 8:30 I was in front of Nightingale there was three bodybuilder bouncer at the main entrance...

wet to juice center in front of Nightingale I had 9k with me. but could not gather strength so decided to have pineapple juice.
then again went nearby Nightingale thinking if I saw anyone coming out or going in I would feel more comfortable....
still not enough strength... went backside road come back to front there is some parking there I ate egg bhurgi and one boiled egg.

my heart was telling to go inside but the mind was saying no... could not gather strength.

Damage:
Dont take tension just go with flow ..Don't think much ..You are not going inside prison or something ..Dont stand and think just go with confidence ..

If you are too shy then I can arrange easy access for you in bebo ..They will come and take you inside ....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

My First FR.

Damage:
Ha ha you're not doing anything illegal.

You have a Johnny and it's your birth right/duty to satisfy his needs.

Leave the guilt behind.

Jisne kee sharam uske foote karam.

There's no risk as well of LE in NM

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I

Attachments

• 1566983691037.png
    1566983691037.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 1566983720615.png
    1566983720615.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Some new places, same old mongerer..

Part 1/2 - as the new app is restricting posts not more than 10000 characters and my posts are never within that, had to split into two parts.. The statutory warning is applicable for both parts !!

Statutory warning
FR Value : 0/10
FR usefulness : 3/10 (have given few ratings of not much discussed bars)

FR audience: As always, toilet readers who go through posts to pass time (and pass whatever you went to the toilet for !!)

It's great to see lot of FRs and suggestions on the forum and some fantastic posts by pri, TL69, Raj K, bbmk, CP, themonger, mongerpleasure, mongering monster, shravaan and many more.. Orient Longman seems to be handholding quite a lot of newbies into the world of NB pleasures through his tips and helpful posts..hats off man.. very commendable.. also great to see some bromance going on.. CP-BBMK, CP-mongerpleasure , CP-OL and more recently CP-themonger !! Makes forum very interesting..Just pulling your legs guys.. keep bromancing !!

As much as it is a fact that earth revolves around the sun, it is a fact that there will always be discussions on VFM of OBs and the point of throwing money on OB girls.. Lot of great insights in the last few pages and some excellent learnings. Thanks guys for sharing your experience. As said previously, as long as they remain discussed on what is right rather than argued on who is right, we all benefit..

Since my last post, I have been making my monthly visits and stuck to the usual bar hops of Kishor, Mayur, Sneha, Sai Darbar, Sai Pooja, Deepika, Ramesh, Cabana, Heaven...I think there will not be any other forum that would have dissected a topic in as many details as this forum has about the above bars.. Location, layout, best seats, red coat, black coats, girls, smell of their pussies, even probably the length of their pubic hair!! You name it, there must be a post on it !! So not writing anything that will add anything more (never have written that adds value, but hey, people's memories are short!) ..

This last weekend trip along with usual stops, decided to try few new places, atleast for me.. Just giving my rating and positives and not so positives of these places.. Purely based on my perception and maybe comparing them to similar bars known to me..

Savli
This is as far as I have gone in NB.. even from Vashi it took so long I was worried that auto guy is taking me to Thane or somewhere around there ! Traffic on Turbhe - Thane road doesn't help as well. Made 3 visits to this bar and on an average it took 40 min from near Vashi station..
There are few reports on this bar, so for the uninitiated, the bar's first floor is OB, and second floor is DB.. Has two sections, set of tables straight and on to the right of entrance door and more tables to the left.. am told that the seats after DJ cubicle to the far left is best, but I couldn't tell any difference or the merits of far seats. I did not see any girls sitting with patrons and so chances of groping seems to be remote.. few did sit but majority didnot.

The days we went there were atleast 25 girls mostly in early 20s and some looked late teen.. In sarees, ghagras, hot pants, frocks and what not.. probably first time I saw an eclectic mix of dresses compared to other bars.

Ambience is similar to Laila.. Much better than Rasna/ Deepika. For those who are specific about cleanliness of toilets, you can do your stuff without worrrying about catching something!

The DJ without any bother plays very upbeat and latest songs on his own. The sound system is pretty awesome.. If you love heavy bass, you need to visit.

We asked nearly 10 of the girls if they could dance, only 3 could.. Probably Rajmahal, Savli, White House etc. should call themselves Entry Bars instead of dance bars ! On all occassions black coat told he will do setting if I want to.. yes, setting ! Nice term !

My rating : 5/ 10

Positives
Excellent sound system
Good DJ
The ones who can dance will do for 300-500 per song.. Did not see much money being thrown for dances.

Not so positives
Travel. If you are a bar hopper like me, going from Shirvane and back, you will lose an hour to hour and half.. that's precious bar time !!
Black coats - Nothing new, like any other bars, they pester a lot.
Not seen any close dancing or groping.. So if you want Rasna inner room or Ramesh first floor type environment, may not support your needs.

Sadguru

If Savli is to variety of dress, Sadguru is to variety of woman. You could find anywhere from 16-60.. teens, young adults, young mothers, milfs, mature mothers, grand mothers and possibly great grandmother..some did really looked old and it surprises how they even manage to find this job remunerative. Potential old woman fetish guys coming in , I think ! Infact one looked the stereotypical madams of lucknowi kothas with paan stained lips, artful mehendi upto forearm , heavy printed saree etc. I asked her joking if she managed the kotha of Umrao Jaan.. she did not understand first and then realised I am making fun of her age, took it sportingly and even danced a Mujra for 5 min! On Sunday around 10.30 if you were there and heard a strange ghazal, that was her !!
About the bar, the loud music will lead up the stairs proclaiming 'I am DB'.. again left, right divide and even after 3 visits can't figure if one seat is better than other.. easily 3 times the size of Mayur or Ramesh, quite a big bar. As I said on Saturday and Sunday there were nearly 50 women, while on Monday it was around 20.. and mostly older ones.. so probably weekends are best if you want to explore..Toilets are okay to use, maybe Sai Darbar standards.

Black coats are still a pest, not for money or entry, but as soon as a bottle of beer is at quarter level, they start showing a raised hand to ask if to order one more.. They really don't want an empty table.. but on a positive side, on all 3 days they did not pester for money.

The crowd is largely traders and maybe RTO officials ! Lot of patrons in white and white , so guessing government babus ! Did see lot of close dancing, light groping, woman smoking and drinking similar to Ramesh.. but most of them were mature ones and did not see young ones doing that.. not very surprising , is it? !!

On none of the 3 visits black quote mentioned entry, so not very sure. But the place and girls does look like entry bar.

Also on all three visits took auto from Shirvane and told Vashi RTO as location and ended up correctly outside the bar. Seems to be well known, don't have to struggle to locate like savli.

My ratings 4/10

Positives

200-300 per dance.. probably one of the VFM dances (atleast for me) in NB bars. Whoever could dance accepted even 200 for a dance and continued to stay at your table..

For low end, beer quality was good. It was fresh and bubbly as in high end OBs.. maybe I was lucky to be on the day of stock refresh !!
I think if you are lucky you may find some gems here. On Saturday saw few with great figure but slightly damaged faces! If you are forget the face, fuck the base (or is it fuck the face, fire the base?) type person, you may get lucky finding some young ones with great bods here.

Not so positives

MIDLF (mothers and grandmothers I don't like to fuck, thanks jigarshergil for a new acronym!) outnumber young ones by 4:1 . It was really annoying when you make a young one dance, atleast 3 MIDLF surround the table and keeping shaking your hands for boni.. while I could understand their desperation, it was irritating. Some older ones even talking the young ones on dance moves in the middle of dances.. I guess they want to show that they are important.. unfortunately reality is harsh for them. I doubt anyone goes home with any money unless the younger ones give pity money..

Music system is a let down.. I don't think they invested/ upgraded since late 90s or early 2000s.. you know the typical big speakers outside tea stalls, they have similar ones ! Even the choice of songs of DJ is from that era..

I think it closes by 11. We left around 10.30 on Sunday and it was in full swing.

Overall , if you are an occasional monger like me, would suggest to stick to known devils of shirvane and Turbhe as time and familiarity is key . But if you are localite and have time to look for alternatives, please do try and write FRs.

Part 2 to continue..

Part 2 continued...

Bhoir, Shirvane

After a brief stint with Kiran and Aisha at Kishor, crossed the road and went into Bhoir first floor. The last time I visited would probably be 2013-14 , when the place was renovated with new seats, strobe lights, music system etc.. Only music system is working ! If place can have emotions, Bhoir DB will cry 'I am tired'.. the place looks so worn out, I don't think it has seen sunlight or fresh air for decades. If there is competiton for worst maintained Toilets, Bhoir can give tough fight to Kishor !!

My old regular Pooja is still there, worning out at the same rate as the bar ! Most woman are past their prime with odd teens in between. Girls do sit, smoke and drink with you.. there looks like a inner section, not separated but to the left side of the bar.. maybe more can be done there. Not sure.

Gave 300 to a girl who sat with us for an hour.. no groping or kissing or anything.. I am sure it is possible by the look of the bar, but did not see anyone doing it as openly as Kishor or Mayur.

My rating 2/10

Could not find any positives, lots of not so positives, right from uncomfortable seats, stale beer, smoky room...
I will definitely suggest to give it a miss unless you have skills that can make a potential of this place into Kishor/ Mayur. If so, please do and help fellow mongerers !!

Malvan Kinara

Thanks to themonger posts, wanted to visit this place for sometime and managed on last Sunday and Monday. The bar is queens palace (I think it is called that, but board was not lighted) adjacent to regular bar Malwani Kinara, but easily recognisable through its black door and so called security !
It's a hybrid bar.. not the SB/DB we are used to but DB/OB.. The floor setup don't have a karaoke platform like OB, but seats are placed on three corners of the wall with large dancing space in the middle, much like OB.. Girls looks are DB standard, but attitude of OB standards ! Black coats are not the usual DB type pestering ones, but OB like wait for your sign !! Beer quality is OB, prices at DB !! Was open until 1.30AM,similar to OBs and not 11 like DB..per dance costs are like DB, but due to large space girls dance like OB ones with excellent moves..and many more. Probably the bar is in a confused phase of where to go, so mongerers, go there frequently and convert it to the way you want !!
Was there on Sunday from 10.30 until 1.30 anf on Monday from 9 to 11.30.. Had really great time, thanks for the find themonger. This is the only place where I paid DJ a lot to play songs. Normally whenever I visit, it will always be wekends and during peak hours, so the most popular songs will be played by some patron or other so all I had to do was to request a girl to dance for that song. Ofcourse, this means that I couldn't see the 'free dance' (the dance of the other girl to whom the patron paid the song for !!), But hey, there should be some give and take!
I think TL69 asked for our playlist and this is mine: I requested DJ to play most of the below between Sunday and Monday.. and full credits to him, he did not cut or short play and played all songs in full.. paid 50 per song to DJ..

When starting and 1-2 beers down and if popular songs are not played, then I request

Akh lad jaave
Kamariya
O saki saki
Dheeme dheeme
Bom digi digi

When mellowed and 3-4 beers down, and wanting to see if girls can really dance..

Yaara seeli seeli
Dil hoom hoom kare
Chudiyan ‌kanak gayi
Meri Bindiya
Chayya chayya
Ramta Jogi

If for Ramta Jogi the girl sways her hips like Aiswarya , she gets bonus money. On the other hand, if she does any Anil Kapoor moves, she is off my books for ever !!

When 5-6 beers down and give a fuck of what others think and am allowed to jump around:

Choli ke peeche
Oh baba kiss me
Jumma chumma

If the girl wears a blouse that pops things out then

Hai Rama yeh kya
Dhak dhak karne

Again, any Anil Kapoor or Jackie Shroff moves, off my list ! Bonus money for heaving boobs like Madhuri and Urmila !

Finally when I am down 7-8 beers and can't remember what I am going to do, will go for

Abusadamante
Taki taki
Papi papi
Manali trance

My rating for Malvan Kinara 8/ 10

Positives

Girls attitude - it's kind of both postive and negative !! Postive because we asked around 10 girls to dance and of that 9 did.. whether they can or not, most of them tried..paid anywhere between 400 to 1K per song, even for those girls who got less, they came for second dance without refusing. Maybe because there were very few customers, but in general girls seems to want to dance and not just stand..

Ambience - looks new and fresh.. OB type setup of sofas against the wall with large open space in centre allows you to see all girls without straining much.

Staff - Probably because of low crowd , most of the staff are trying to please you without bordering on pestering..

Music system also sounds great. And toilets are clean and usable !!

Not so positive, girls attitude. I know it's strange to call out the same on both sections, but the best dancers had lot of attitude.. it is expected, but slightly affects your perception !!

Can't think of anything, maybe I am generous as this was my first time and am impressed ! Thanks once again themonger to bring this place for forums notice.

That's me, another unwinding long post.. The good news is, I am away from India for 3-4 months and therefore you are spared with another long posts for that time! Well, if there is a good news, there ought to be a bad one right? I will be posting one more about a KLPD happened to me , just for info only !!

Happy mongering guys..

Regards
Basu

Part 2 continued...

Bhoir, Shirvane

After a brief stint with Kiran and Aisha at Kishor, crossed the road and went into Bhoir first floor. The last time I visited would probably be 2013-14 , when the place was renovated with new seats, strobe lights, music system etc.. Only music system is working ! If place can have emotions, Bhoir DB will cry 'I am tired'.. the place looks so worn out, I don't think it has seen sunlight or fresh air for decades. If there is competiton for worst maintained Toilets, Bhoir can give tough fight to Kishor !!

My old regular Pooja is still there, worning out at the same rate as the bar ! Most woman are past their prime with odd teens in between. Girls do sit, smoke and drink with you.. there looks like a inner section, not separated but to the left side of the bar.. maybe more can be done there. Not sure.

Gave 300 to a girl who sat with us for an hour.. no groping or kissing or anything.. I am sure it is possible by the look of the bar, but did not see anyone doing it as openly as Kishor or Mayur.

My rating 2/10

Could not find any positives, lots of not so positives, right from uncomfortable seats, stale beer, smoky room...
I will definitely suggest to give it a miss unless you have skills that can make a potential of this place into Kishor/ Mayur. If so, please do and help fellow mongerers !!

Malvan Kinara

Thanks to themonger posts, wanted to visit this place for sometime and managed on last Sunday and Monday. The bar is queens palace (I think it is called that, but board was not lighted) adjacent to regular bar Malwani Kinara, but easily recognisable through its black door and so called security !
It's a hybrid bar.. not the SB/DB we are used to but DB/OB.. The floor setup don't have a karaoke platform like OB, but seats are placed on three corners of the wall with large dancing space in the middle, much like OB.. Girls looks are DB standard, but attitude of OB standards ! Black coats are not the usual DB type pestering ones, but OB like wait for your sign !! Beer quality is OB, prices at DB !! Was open until 1.30AM,similar to OBs and not 11 like DB..per dance costs are like DB, but due to large space girls dance like OB ones with excellent moves..and many more. Probably the bar is in a confused phase of where to go, so mongerers, go there frequently and convert it to the way you want !!
Was there on Sunday from 10.30 until 1.30 anf on Monday from 9 to 11.30.. Had really great time, thanks for the find themonger. This is the only place where I paid DJ a lot to play songs. Normally whenever I visit, it will always be wekends and during peak hours, so the most popular songs will be played by some patron or other so all I had to do was to request a girl to dance for that song. Ofcourse, this means that I couldn't see the 'free dance' (the dance of the other girl to whom the patron paid the song for !!), But hey, there should be some give and take!
I think TL69 asked for our playlist and this is mine: I requested DJ to play most of the below between Sunday and Monday.. and full credits to him, he did not cut or short play and played all songs in full.. paid 50 per song to DJ..

When starting and 1-2 beers down and if popular songs are not played, then I request

Akh lad jaave
Kamariya
O saki saki
Dheeme dheeme
Bom digi digi

When mellowed and 3-4 beers down, and wanting to see if girls can really dance..

Yaara seeli seeli
Dil hoom hoom kare
Chudiyan ‌kanak gayi
Meri Bindiya
Chayya chayya
Ramta Jogi

If for Ramta Jogi the girl sways her hips like Aiswarya , she gets bonus money. On the other hand, if she does any Anil Kapoor moves, she is off my books for ever !!

When 5-6 beers down and give a fuck of what others think and am allowed to jump around:

Choli ke peeche
Oh baba kiss me
Jumma chumma

Hai Rama yeh kya
Dhak dhak karne

Again, any Anil Kapoor or Jackie Shroff moves, off my list ! Bonus money for heaving boobs like Madhuri and Urmila !

Finally when I am down 7-8 beers and can't remember what I am going to do, will go for

Abusadamante
Taki taki
Papi papi
Manali trance

Positives

Girls attitude - it's kind of both postive and negative !! Postive because we asked around 10 girls to dance and of that 9 did.. whether they can or not, most of them tried..paid anywhere between 400 to 1K per song, even for those girls who got less, they came for second dance without refusing. Maybe because there were very few customers, but in general girls seems to want to dance and not just stand..

Ambience - looks new and fresh.. OB type setup of sofas against the wall with large open space in centre allows you to see all girls without straining much.

Staff - Probably because of low crowd , most of the staff are trying to please you without bordering on pestering..

Not so positive, girls attitude. I know it's strange to call out the same on both sections, but the best dancers had lot of attitude.. it is expected, but slightly affects your perception !!

Can't think of anything, maybe I am generous as this was my first time and am impressed ! Thanks once again themonger to bring this place for forums notice.

That's me, another unwinding long post.. The good news is, I am away from India for 3-4 months and therefore you are spared with another long posts for that time! Well, if there is a good news, there ought to be a bad one right? I will be posting one more about a KLPD happened to me , just for info only !!

Happy mongering guys..

Regards
Basu
Basu Sahab great post
very informative

I'll be going to NM for the first time.
This weekend

Plan to visit following SB Mayur, Kishore and Ramesh

For DB planning to visit Raj Mahal, nightingale and white House

Any suggestions? Can I tweak a bit?

I'm more interested in seeing the place.

Like dance and majool and an occasional grouping or entry

Thanks in advance

Mungerilal

Part 2 continued...

Bhoir, Shirvane

My rating 2/10

Malvan Kinara

Akh lad jaave
Kamariya
O saki saki
Dheeme dheeme
Bom digi digi

Yaara seeli seeli
Dil hoom hoom kare
Chudiyan ‌kanak gayi
Meri Bindiya
Chayya chayya
Ramta Jogi

Choli ke peeche
Oh baba kiss me
Jumma chumma

Hai Rama yeh kya
Dhak dhak karne

Abusadamante
Taki taki
Papi papi
Manali trance

Positives

Happy mongering guys..

Regards
Basu
Basuda awesome reporting. Do it more often. For malvan kinara, whats the entry quotient you think? Do they spread fairly quickly and at what damage?
You are bored of lay it seems ;)

Any suggestions? Can I tweak a bit?

I'm more interested in seeing the place.

Sorry mate, you are asking a wrong guy. I think last 20-30 pages have lot of info based on specifics. If you ask my routine, I start at Mayur or Kishor or Sai Darbar (upstairs). One of the three.
Then I spend time at 2 out of the following.. Deepika/ Laila/ Rasna/ Amit Palace/ Cabana/ Love
Dinner
Then Ramesh first floor must
Then one of Heaven/ Icon/ Sona

This time, the second set was Savli, Sadguru, Bhoir and the last set was replaced by Malvan..

I am not into entry, those days are gone.. I am into a state where even sildenafil cannot help!! So entry requests or even Sneha visit is becoming very rare !!
Many veterans have written lot of great tips.. you already have them in last 20 pages..make your own schedule.. that always works or if doesnot work you learn from mistakes !!

Just a quote I like

How do you do things correctly?

From experience..

How do you gain experience?

By doing things wrongly !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Basuda awesome reporting. Do it more often. For malvan kinara, whats the entry quotient you think? Do they spread fairly quickly and at what damage?
You are bored of lay it seems ;)
No idea sir, themonger is your best bet. I would definitely love to lay, but my little brother is not cooperating anymore !

Regards
Basu

Is Madhuri Dixit the आद्य बार बाला - the Original Bar Dancer?
This thought just crossed my mind. So thought of posting it to fellow DB mongers. The DB business has existed in some form or the other for centuries. The courtesans in the courts of kings, emperors or wealthy men were nothing but the same. So were the kothas that were patronized by the wealthy people of those days. Bollywood has shown bar girls in different forms. The kotha waali classical dancers like Rekha or Waheeda Rehmaan, the bold Helen with her cabaret moves, Sridevi etc have all depicted bar dancers or one of their old forms in some or the other movie.

However, i think the modern bar dancer owes her origin to Madhuri Dixit. The Thumkas and Jhatkas that Madhuri deployed were done earlier by Sridevi, Hema Malini, Helen etc. Madhuri's peers too were doing the same. The silver screen has seen been better dancers than Madhuri and certainly Madhuri barely passes muster in terms of beauty or sex appeal when compared to her contemporaries like Manisha Koirala , Juhi Chawla etc.

However, Madhuri brought in one thing into Bollywood dancing that did not exist before. The Adaa. The कातिल अदा . Beyond the classical technique or Thumkas and Jhatkaas there were those "Kateel Adayein". Those eyes could kill from behind the silver screen. Her adaas had it all. Mischief, naughtiness, coyness, boldness. All in the right proportions. The stealthy glance that could set your loins on fire, the bold look that straight away challenged your dick. Her lithe body writhing on a dance sequence could leave us longing for a similar body writhing in our arms as we pumped into her with a testosterone-fueled frenzy.

I see several ordinary looking bar girls (who probably would not get a second look while walking on the street) that can kick up a testosterone storm on the floor with their moves. In between the songs, their eyes do the hunting. It is the Kateel Adaayein at work. And if these adaayein work on you, I think somewhere it was Madhuri that had programmed them deep into our psyche. Each time they work, the bar girl is sub-consciously doffing a hat to their goddess.

PS : I am not a bollywood fan nor a Madhuri fan. But this observation struck me during a mongering spree and hence decided to just get it out of my system.
This brought back some old memories of my first visit to a DB, year 1995 item song Ankhiyan milaayen kabhi Ankhiyan churaye from the movie Raja. My friend forcefully took my to this DB in Chembur and told me I could leave only after I finish my beer. I must have been there for max 30 minutes and for 25 minutes I must have been watching the floor.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, you are asking a wrong guy. I think last 20-30 pages have lot of info based on specifics. If you ask my routine, I start at Mayur or Kishor or Sai Darbar (upstairs). One of the three.
Then I spend time at 2 out of the following.. Deepika/ Laila/ Rasna/ Amit Palace/ Cabana/ Love
Dinner
Then Ramesh first floor must
Then one of Heaven/ Icon/ Sona

This time, the second set was Savli, Sadguru, Bhoir and the last set was replaced by Malvan..

I am not into entry, those days are gone.. I am into a state where even sildenafil cannot help!! So entry requests or even Sneha visit is becoming very rare !!
Many veterans have written lot of great tips.. you already have them in last 20 pages..make your own schedule.. that always works or if doesnot work you learn from mistakes !!

Just a quote I like

How do you do things correctly?

From experience..

How do you gain experience?

By doing things wrongly !!

Regards
Basu

Thank you Sir

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back