Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I went SNEHA and sat with Tamanna and Rubina. Boobs of Tamanna are tight and good shape. She is tall also good looking. I must take her again.
Had been to sneha but just loitered around and came back... Did not find anyone of my liking but since it was the first time... Just did not sit... However... The coat wallas were guiding me towards the inner section and the girls followed.. Just walked out...

FR on Mayur:

Visited at 4pm. As per seniors suggestion, asked for Lisa but she was busy so found Pinky. Bangali girl. Had fun for 30 min. But no HJ. Gave her 600. Then found another bangali aunty Seema. Bful aunty. Spent 20 min have 400. 2 redbull 1000 and 100 tip to waiter.

Then left at 5. Went to Sai darbar. I shud hv hit sai darbar at 1st. Fotgot girl name. She was slim nice boobs. Got HJ for 800. Drink 500. 100 tip to waiter.

Ok frnds thanks for all yr help. Leaving India in 2 days. Had good fun.

GL.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
Where is Sai darbar?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting your experiences in Love DB and Cabana OB @dms100091

Day 3 Saturday
Today I was given such a royal treatment that they did not allow anyone to sit beside me (anyone who entered where shown the other tables).
They tend to do that with the big-spenders. I guess you got tagged as a big spender in their perception. :)

Only one known face in the staff (one plump red coat).
The plump red coat in Cabana is Ashok. I have been told that he is a very helpful guy who can make things happen as far as getting you phone numbers and setting you up with girls of your liking in Cabana. I have never availed his services since I generally avoid taking out bar girls (I have gotten used to getting awesome BJs as part of any standard session, which most bar girls are averse to).

Suddenly they ordered 50K and the guy went to every girl standing or dancing and distributed 1K to each. After about 10 minutes a big tray full of bundles came for them (must be around 2 lakh in my estimate)
Have noticed this in Cabana OB on multiple occasions with the same customer. One theory going around is that he is a "fake" customer planted by the bar owner/managers to stoke the ego or competitive spirit of other "regular" customers and goad them to splurge on the girls. The bar gets a cut of all the money that these girls make.

Where is Sai darbar?
Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Right behind Sneha bar in Sector 2, Nerul. Ironically, it shows up as "Shree Sadguru Vadapav And Misalpav Center" on Google Maps.
Type the following in Google Maps:
22V9+G5 Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

...Any leads on if I should pursue her or not. She is definitely the girl to die for can't get her out of my system.

Hey @pri , let me assure you that you will come across a lot of such "girls to die for" in the DBs and OBs of Navi Mumbai. This Anjali from Icon is not the first and will definitely not be the last one.

While pursuing OB girls, you need to be cognizant of how much you are willing to spend. These girls don't give up their pussy for cheap, specially if they are good dances in addition to possessing good looks. They have power over you and your wallet right up to the point they sleep with you. The girls know that once you bang them, the allure is usually finished and you might move on to the next beautiful girl in another OB.

If you refer to previous FRs related to OB girls, you will realize that guys generally spend around 30k to 40k before the girls agree to sleep with them. This amount is the total of what you are expected to spend in the bar plus the amount you would have to pay them when you take them out.

If you are not assertive and not in control of the itinerary/schedule when you take her out, you might end up with a giant KLPD (like your experience with the Nightingale girl).

We can't tell you how much to spend on Anjali from Icon OB. similarly, we can't tell you whether you should pursue her or now. That is your call, based on your financial situation. But I can tell you for sure that if bedding a good looking bar girl is your aim, you can do that for much cheaper at DBs like Ramesh, Rasna, Cabana DB (not the OB), Raj Mahal, Deepika etc.
White House and Nightingale have probably the best selection of girls for "entry", but are comparatively more expensive than the bars I named above.

A wise monger once told me a line that has stuck in my head all these years about not getting too emotionally or physically attracted to any whore:
"Remember, she's not yours, it's just your turn".

I am reader of this forum for quiet some time. I wanted to have seniors advice as I am in trouble. For last 2 years was in relation with girl from Nightingle and was going good. However the earth under my feet got washed up when she break me news that she is expecting. The pregnancy is only a month old. I have tried all means to convince her to drop baby but always getting negative response .She wants to keep and says that she don't want anything from me, which to me doesn't look good and seems long term repercussion is on my way. During our relationship she used to go on entry and I was aware of it. I don't know how to move as I am having sleepless night as I have my family and kids wants suggestion from forum members how to deal.

so yesterday after a long day reached Sai Darbar DB at about 9ish. Was in two moods to do either Sai D or Sneha, but on larger thought went to former {just can't have the image of a Sneha girl giving me a BJ, and then giving the next customer a DFK), so Sneha is good between 2 to 6pm. I first had to share a seat, but then got a free table in under 5 mins, when I told the coat-walla that he will get 50% of the tip I will give to the waiter, as its a shared table, since I always go alone, but prefer not to share tables.

So in Sai D (went after a long time), for new-comers (it's the lowest end spectrum of a DB), lot of girls in all shapes, sizes, clothes (mini skirts/ tubes/ shorts) and the usual jeans, cholis etc. I normally prefer Deepika, but knew that parking would be difficult there. Well, its fairly decent, if one's expectations are modest. The girls here can outdrink, anyone and mix drinks as well. I sat with a few (did my deed) and paid each Rs 100 (Note: DB girls here are reluctant to go to SB section, as there the girls are different, unlike a Mayur where its common pool). was getting bored of the drill mill, when suddenly I see a smiling face coming to me. She was smiling so much, that the customer on the table next to me was adjusting place for to sit...it was sight worth watching. I must have seen her after 7 years, and she just threw herself on me, we moved to the last table and had a blast (she's shameless and so am I, but even she refused to move to the SB section), said was happier going to bed with me (we have gone multiple times) but not that dungeon. Was there till closing. Also, spotted a customer getting close and smooching a girl in black ghagra choli and she was dancing well. I couldn't resist, when the bar closed, that he was doing a DFK and fingering her anus (not the real hole) as she was a She-male....well, this guy literally took off on the manager and the waiters and vowed never to come back. he had blown some 5K on her/ his dance moves!!!

Damages - 5-6 girls for 15mins each - 1000 (includes spotted muse - 300)
Beer - 1200, tips 100

Thereafter, moved to Ramesh (where I had posted earlier, if someone wanted to join) and another friend joined in (not on forum). He's a Mayur regular and a Shikha fan (goes only for her practically everyday for 30 minutes to massage his hands), and hoping for the best, it was empty (probably a Tuesday) and sat on the 1st floor. A girl I recognised, plonked herself (I have mentioned about her before) and we started our deed. My friend was shy as he prefers the dim lights of Mayur (and isn't shameless like me), however got him a girl and they sat like a couple meeting for the first time in an arranged marriage. Told him that the longer she sits, he will have to pay her, whether he touches or not, and then he started. After 2 beers, went to OB section, where it was also pretty dry as customers were less, so I asked the waiter to get me one of the OB girls (they all looked hotter than the other girls there), but waiter refused. So went to coat-walla, he also refused, then went to manager, he also refused, so finally went to the girl and asked to sing in my ears!! and voila she agreed. So while my friend, continued with the same girl, I went for a refresher course.

The girl actually thought I was going to make her sing, which I did but a different tune. She's just a prettier girl who now moonlights as an OB girl after 11pm, so after a little hesitation, she went back to being a DB girl and I went back to being in my comfort zone. A cosy set-up. One thing I have always liked is that wehn just across the table, a friend heats it up, the girls on either side get charged up. It always helps to go in groups, but not a very large group, as the girls the tend to move away (in DBs - in OBs large groups are preferred by girls, as each guy blows on the same dance), anyways...my friend found his heaven and went for entry, which by then 'my" girl also interested but I had no intention of sleeping with her on the first visit. It would be a lacklustre fuck. The easiest way out, is to give a list of demands, and they will refuse and tell them that next time, if they agree for the list will not be there.

Anyways, packed up at about 2am.

Damages - Ramesh has jacked up its price of beer from 600 to 800, for those walking in post 11pm. If you reach before 11, then till 2am, your beer cost will be 600 per bottle. I did not ask for names this time, as have realised that they all are 100% fake names.

Day 3 Saturday

Started at 7.30 today and walked into Love bar. With the impression that was created the earlier day, my entry was enthusiastically welcomed by the Black Coat/Red Coat/DJ guy/the doorman and lastly but not the least the girls. Suddenly I was thee center piece. Settled down with a beer and was eyeing the candies. During this period saw a lady (from the transgender community I believe offering some blessings to the staff).

The DJ guy came and asked which song should he start with. Told him to start with "Nadiya se Dariya..(my favourite after a couple of drinks). After the song was finished ordered bundles (5 K). DJ Guy again came and requested my preference. So called my earlier day girl and started with Kajrare Kajrare and then Laila main Laila. After that again the DJ guy came to ask my choice. I thanked him was was going to offer him some money but he refused then saying.."baad main de dena (to my surprise). I handed over my cell along with my playlist and he feeded all the songs (15 of them). The girl was instructed at my choice of songs will be played (5 at one go). SO the fun started. 5 songs..5 bundles. Break and again repeat. Finally after 15 songs gave the girl a break. Meanwhile finished two beers. Around 9.40 noticed that a couple of girls had come and were behaving wierdly (seemed like transgenders). Asked the black coat about the same but he denied. Anyway I was done with Love and so settled the bill

Today I was given such a royal treatment that they did not allow anyone to sit beside me (anyone who entered where shown the other tables). For the last two songs three girls were dancing to my songs in front of me.

Damages : 17K on dance + 2 K on DJ + 1500 for black coat + 200 doorman

While leaving I went to the loo and suddenly the black coat came running..Sir ladki ka number chahiye?. I politely refused.

Next stop was belapur..How could I return back to Delhi without visiting Cabana. So hired an auto and around 10.40 was in Cabana

Only one known face in the staff (one plump red coat). He greeted me and I settled down and ordered beer. No of patrons were very few. The girls were also not there. I straightaway asked for Sushmita (red coat did not acknowlegde that she has left..told aaj ayi nahi hain). Sushmita was last in Bebo. Did not like the dancers and the ambience was not kicking.

There were two guys sitting beside me and I started observing them (one was having coffee and the other guy red bull). Suddenly they ordered 50K and the guy went to every girl standing or dancing and distributed 1K to each. After about 10 minutes a big tray full of bundles came for them (must be around 2 lakh in my estimate). They splurged about 20 bundles on one dancer in a single song and then there was a cute girl standing near them and she experienced rainfall (notes) on her. She was not dancing but was standing there smiling. And those guys were showering bundles like anything on them. I was thinking that these guys could have taken her to bed in maybe 10K and out of madness they were simply splurging.

Since those guys were big spenders all the girls were glued on them. Realized today was not a good day to spend in Cabana. And for the first time in my mongering career left Cabana with a 1000 rupee damage in my pocket.

See you Mumbai again in first week of September. Till then happy mongering guys!
Dms bhai
What a wonderful fr. Great tactics. I really like to appreciate your skills but want to say one thing as friend or co-monger whatever you treat me.

Pls dont highlight other monger behaviours unless they accompanied you as friend. Thing is they may dislike or treat it as privacy breach. Already few astriods have ruined forum let remaining species survive. Just keep in mind that while typing anything dont step on someone privacy, details, religion, cast, linguist etc. If the other fellow is not khiladi to take it as sportsmanship it would be catastrophic even again.

Many thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Nice FR brother, As my experienced I must say that if you find these type of guys in any bar be careful because it's a trapped for non-experience persons. They want to encourage you to spend more money on girls. I will say in that case just finish your drink and leave that place.
Kya baat. Kya baat. You have got cats eye man.

A wise monger once told me a line that has stuck in my head all these years about not getting too emotionally or physically attracted to any whore:

This phrase Should be included in the HOLY BOOK whenever it will be written for the Mongers

is mira road dance bars are heaven
Whats you looking at man?

If you are resident on western suburb and love dance only then YES

But if you are man with lust to grop, touch, want to take girl for ST LT then navi mumbai is the only place on planet

Hey @pri , let me assure you that you will come across a lot of such "girls to die for" in the DBs and OBs of Navi Mumbai. This Anjali from Icon is not the first and will definitely not be the last one.

While pursuing OB girls, you need to be cognizant of how much you are willing to spend. These girls don't give up their pussy for cheap, specially if they are good dances in addition to possessing good looks. They have power over you and your wallet right up to the point they sleep with you. The girls know that once you bang them, the allure is usually finished and you might move on to the next beautiful girl in another OB.

If you refer to previous FRs related to OB girls, you will realize that guys generally spend around 30k to 40k before the girls agree to sleep with them. This amount is the total of what you are expected to spend in the bar plus the amount you would have to pay them when you take them out.

If you are not assertive and not in control of the itinerary/schedule when you take her out, you might end up with a giant KLPD (like your experience with the Nightingale girl).

We can't tell you how much to spend on Anjali from Icon OB. similarly, we can't tell you whether you should pursue her or now. That is your call, based on your financial situation. But I can tell you for sure that if bedding a good looking bar girl is your aim, you can do that for much cheaper at DBs like Ramesh, Rasna, Cabana DB (not the OB), Raj Mahal, Deepika etc.
White House and Nightingale have probably the best selection of girls for "entry", but are comparatively more expensive than the bars I named above.

I bow you man. If there was pinup facility i would have surely pinned it for newbies. I have seen mongers lost everything on these girls. Thing to note that few preety young hot girls have multiple prime properties with prime cars too.

I am reader of this forum for quiet some time. I wanted to have seniors advice as I am in trouble. For last 2 years was in relation with girl from Nightingle and was going good. However the earth under my feet got washed up when she break me news that she is expecting. The pregnancy is only a month old. I have tried all means to convince her to drop baby but always getting negative response .She wants to keep and says that she don't want anything from me, which to me doesn't look good and seems long term repercussion is on my way. During our relationship she used to go on entry and I was aware of it. I don't know how to move as I am having sleepless night as I have my family and kids wants suggestion from forum members how to deal.
You were having a relationship with DB girl without condom. Sorry to say, but pregnancy is least of your problems.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bang on Orient! Absoultey GoLD - "Remember, she's not yours, it's just your turn"

Remember the above line all!

Cheer! BonD!

Bang on Orient! Absoultey GoLD - "Remember, she's not yours, it's just your turn"

Remember the above line all!

Cheer! BonD!
She is not yours only till she don't get her pregnant as Nav80 has managed to do. Then you will wish that she and the baby is not yours.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nav, I could only say GOD bless you :skates

Cheers! BonD!

Be cool. You may need to set aside some money for maintenance. Set the limit carefully. Don't worry about it affecting your family life. The bar girls know not to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

On a lighter note, be mentally prepared that if she has a girl child, some of the members of this forum may do her after 18 years :)

P.S:- Never, never indulge in unsafe sex, especially with bar dancers. Sex without a condom is an open invitation to a multiple disease, some of which are life threatening.
If you can't sack it, go home and whack it!!!

Be cool. You may need to set aside some money for maintenance. Set the limit carefully. Don't worry about it affecting your family life. The bar girls know not to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

On a lighter note, be mentally prepared that if she has a girl child, some of the members of this forum may do her after 18 years :)

P.S:- Never, never indulge in unsafe sex, especially with bar dancers. Sex without a condom is an open invitation to a multiple disease, some of which are life threatening.
If you can't sack it, go home and whack it!!!
Bhai log

Unprotected sex with anyone except wife is always troublesome or may lead to trouble anytime. Always avoid.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  2. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ every day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜Cici,Mia and Jenny ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’sexy girl๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน very good service table shower ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’body scrub deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTHREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  6. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  7. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ Monday, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹ Carmen, ๐Ÿ’—(Candy) ๐Ÿ’˜beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  8. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ขMonday, โค ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’žtall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘„ Mimi,๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•โฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ Monday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โฃ๐Ÿ’ซNana,๐Ÿ’‹ slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service.๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿต Monday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Ada, ๐Ÿ’˜ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃโค at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ข Monday, โฃ๐Ÿ’“ Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹ 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข Tammy, full body treatment... ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  20. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  23. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 13th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCoco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5โ€™4โ€ with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5โ€™ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ€™๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 12th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
Back