Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I don’t mean that u r hiding bro.

I meant it’s rare that seniors/ experinced like you are humble enough to say that they r still learning the ropes.

I meant as a compliment.
I respect you.

Regards.
Aa

I have 3 principles in my life.

1) One is never old to stop learning.
2) There is no situation in life where you cannot accept your mistake and say sorry.
3) Always spend less than what you earn.

If anyone follows this three rule Life becomes much easy especially for our mongers

Sir, visit after 8 or 8 30 and you will find some decent picks... I usually avoid asking names as it doesnt matter much... But you can look for a short (around 5 feet 2 inch) milf with a fair, round face... Usually wears tshirts and jeans (mostly black)... Damages were 1.5k to her for 40 45 mins... I do pay a lil on higher side for obvious reasons...

Also this was on the first floor and not on the ground floor sb..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks...I was in assumption for ground floor

Sent from my ASUS_X00GD using Tapatalk

Thanks, any one has her number?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Bro, getting her number is useless from a fellow mongerer...it’s better if she gives.

Caution: she is among the best dancers in heaven. And one of the most difficult to catch, as per my experience.
Rest upto u..

Enjoy
Aa

FR: Be shameless. (Rightly said by TL, and showed by Apparulez to me)

Short visit right now: Nightangale:

Just for a sneak peak since a lot of guys visiting it.

I always like the music here. The beats played here are different than other places.

@pri: take your time. Do what u want. Everyone learns more by experience than from forum. Forum helps to readjust.

Just keep few things in mind:
1) each note of your (even if it’s Rs. 10, it counts).
2) be conscious of the size of your mongering wallet. I have a seperate mongering wallet.
3) most imp: time should be on your side. You with ur money is going to live longer than the girl’s beauty. So these places show you the power of money which the regular girls (non bar ones) try to show that money doesn’t matter. It does matter man.

4) Go live your life. I am still doing a lot of mistakes which the seniors shun but as it is said...khud khadde me giroge toh samjhoge”...after all its all about the different Khaddas.

One thing I have learnt: all these (bar girls) are whores. And we are whore mongerers. It’s just that everyone pretends to be something else, either to earn money or stroke the ego.

As said by TL: be shameless.

Me: never spend your max on the girl you want to take out.

Cheers.
Aa
Bhai, wow... really touched this lines to my heart and hats off Bhai

"3) most imp: time should be on your side. You with ur money is going to live longer than the girl’s beauty."

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks @orient longman
Let me know if i can join and learn from you sometime? Thanks again for your help.

You are welcome @pri .
I don't live in Mumbai, only visit a few times a year. Moreover I am a solo monger and prefer to keep it that way. The only exception is when I monger with my like-minded chuddi buddies who I have known for over 20 years. I do exchange pleasantries when I cross paths with other mongers in bars, but refrain from discussing personal details (like where I live, occupation etc.).

A word of caution to you and other newbie mongers - when you socialize with other mongers in the bars, do not reveal your personal information including your "real" phone number. It is best to use a dedicated "burner" phone number for mongering which is associated to a fake name in Truecaller.

Another thing, you again mentioned about taking a bar girl out for 24 hours, including a FS session. You can certainly achieve this by building a rapport with a girl of your liking in a bar like Rasna, Cabana, Ramesh, Laila etc., but be aware that this process takes time and patience.

Good luck and happy hunting. Enjoy the chase... in most cases the chase is much sweeter than the end result
:)

You are welcome @pri .
I don't live in Mumbai, only visit a few times a year. Moreover I am

Good luck and happy hunting. Enjoy the chase... in most cases the chase is much sweeter than the end result
:)

Boss your last para it’s 100% truth ussi May maja hai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting with couple of friends today in navi mumbai. Couple of friends were in mumbai today and surprisingly we had connectivity issues with client and boss was not in office. That meant this was opportunity given to me to hunt after 4 months. These 2 friends are also from MP forum and we decided to hunt in sadguru for an hour and then rasna till day end. Went to sadguru sb section. It was pitch dark and plenty of girls surrounded us. We had to switched on mobile lights to see them. Me and ks selected one girl each whereas vasu didnt like any and just enjoyed drinks. I was with asha and she was really good to know where to touch. Had long talk on personal, officially, exchanged the numbers. Ks aur mene hath saf kiye and as decided left after hour. Paid 1500 to asha and she was very happy. Gave tips to her friends as well.
From there we went to rasna. Rasna was almost full but pinky was standing aside. While getting inside pinched her hard and went in inner room. Vasu took one girl and ks took his favorite muse. Pinky first stood near table for long and sit after i finished drinks. Asked her what she was waiting for and didn't sit immediately. To which she said you turned up after 4 5 months. Gave some excuses and started chit chat. Meanwhile queen manisha entered and said hi hello to me. Kitne dino ke baad aaya? Gave same excuses and said sorry while hugging her. manisha was alone today she was surely asked by customer from atleast 3 tables but she is choosy girl. Couple of guys tried to grab her but she got rid of them using her own style. Later asked her qoukd she dance for me? Yes was reply and danced closely on english taki taki. Gave her hug and paid her. Meanwhile pinky was burning like hell as she was sitting but wasn't asked for dance. She stoodup and started dancing close with song being played. Felt good and called ganawala for 10 songs. Ks and me were dancing with girls while vasu enjoyed sitting with his girl. Paid 500 boni and final 2k to pinky to windup. From there we went for dinner at vashi our favorite place for drink and ultimate food. So on bed now but long fast of 4 5 month was ended. Total kharcha pani for sadguru sb, rasna, tips, hotel and all bills was 10rs short to ten thousand. Enjoyed fun from 6pm till 10pm with travel break. Only ending note sadly by saying that i could not met any other friend today or else i somehow bump into one or two each time per hunt in past.

Don’t want to post about share market any more here but as I have discussed earlier here and Interact with few members on Pm about stock market I have to pass this important information here.

As I earlier posted about downfall in market and advice everyone to sell and go short I want to now make you know please cut all your short positions.
Don’t go long
Don’t buy
But don’t sell
There will be new announcements from Indian government side to give some tax relief for indian market.
If this case happens nifty will shoot atleast 1000 to 1500 points up.
So be cautious.
Cheers

Mp
Kya baat kar rahe ho...
Kaha se aisi info late ho?
Yaha market ki thooki padi hai aur aap aise posts daal rahe ho..... Shocking....

Today's FR : so went to Laila as suggested by Tyrion and took the seat he suggested. Initially not lot of girls were there but some where good enough caught an eye of a slim girl named Preeti. Sat with her after usual into. I was struggling to keep the conversation going so asked her to come outside with me after bar closes she quoted a very high price of 5k for an hour I said I can give 6k for two hours but she had to come to my place she said your place is far away so will not come there instead can come to lodge. I was really tempted to take her to lodge for 7k after dancing with her closely. So got the deal but as I was leaving I met a coatwala he seemed very nice during my time at bar so asked her if I should take girl to lodge he said it's a steep price and he can get me better deal when I visit next time. I somehow believed it and left without going for a lodge ( it kind of saved me atleast 8k). Had a good ex. Will visit soon maybe this weekend just so see if coatwala can strike a good deal for me. What I learned is not to be desperate and shamelessly ask girls about everything in the deal.
Damages :
Girl : 2k for two girls
Beer n red bull/wine fr girls : 4k
Tip: 500
Will keep tap on spending next time I visit. The only shortcoming was waiter kept on pestering me for tips three four times. Also a saw a pro monger in front of my seat having fun and I thought to myself I want to be like him, his girl was also hot.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk

It was a Saturday and as planned picked the Icon girl from Vashi. A bit disappointed as her looks was like very ordinary girl next door from girl next door. Positive was she was full of energy and charming.

Checked in to the hotel and reminded her that already sex package was discussed DFK, BJ, cunnilingus, 69, woman on top. Started with soft kisses which developed into a deep kiss. 1000 volts on my body, continued kiss for almost 10 minutes. Stripped her during the act and then moved under shower. Asked her to go down and she also wanted to suck. I felt good as she was enjoying sex. BJ was sloppy and has to be educated. Anyhow, I could not control and she was wet. Banged her under the shower. Completed the first session. Had my whiskey while she had red wine. Time to try some act, poured her red wine in her pussy and started sucking it. Since the pussy parameters were ticked I enjoyed licking it. She got aroused, this is the moment I enjoy and sucked her boobs to hear content. Got into 69 and we both enjoyed the act. Asked her to come on top. Wanted to come out but alcohol not permitting to release. I asked her for help but she said want to play more. Sipped a whiskey sitting in the sofa while she was giving a blowjob. After some deep breathe exercise got into drilling the right pussy. Finally, YAHOO moments it got released. She requested not to take it out. Kept it for sometime and Johny retracted itself.

She complemented by saying best sex. Just curious, bounced the query how many time you had sex? Reply was I am the first client but she had sex with her boyfriends. She had two boyfriends. She is 20 as per adhar card.

It was already 10 and decided to go out. Went to roar, she was looking great now after two sessions and I started liking her looks as well. Had a great dance with her and my dick was aroused feeling her soft boobs and ass. Has food and hurried back around 1 to start the next session. She was bit high on wine and bj was top class. Licked the balls and offered the crack below. Great feeling and was getting sleep. Returned the favor by arousing her and fucked her wild this time till I came. Did not even bother to remove the condom or clean it. Slept till 10 morning. Woke her and moved to shower. Just foreplay as the wild fuck was hurting my dick. Refused her offer to fuck.

Dropped her and felt good.

Damages

Girl - 15k
Hotel, roar charges - 8k
Already spent 30k in VIP.

Sex Package discussed was provided with added complements. Though discussed I had my doubts about her cooperation and thought the package would be served mechanically, so expectation was less but she proved me wrong and this doubled the fun.

It was a Saturday and as planned picked the Icon girl from Vashi. A bit disappointed as her looks was like very ordinary girl next door from girl next door. Positive was she was full of energy and charming.

Checked in to the hotel and reminded her that already sex package was discussed DFK, BJ, cunnilingus, 69, woman on top. Started with soft kisses which developed into a deep kiss. 1000 volts on my body, continued kiss for almost 10 minutes. Stripped her during the act and then moved under shower. Asked her to go down and she also wanted to suck. I felt good as she was enjoying sex. BJ was sloppy and has to be educated. Anyhow, I could not control and she was wet. Banged her under the shower. Completed the first session. Had my whiskey while she had red wine. Time to try some act, poured her red wine in her pussy and started sucking it. Since the pussy parameters were ticked I enjoyed licking it. She got aroused, this is the moment I enjoy and sucked her boobs to hear content. Got into 69 and we both enjoyed the act. Asked her to come on top. Wanted to come out but alcohol not permitting to release. I asked her for help but she said want to play more. Sipped a whiskey sitting in the sofa while she was giving a blowjob. After some deep breathe exercise got into drilling the right pussy. Finally, YAHOO moments it got released. She requested not to take it out. Kept it for sometime and Johny retracted itself.

She complemented by saying best sex. Just curious, bounced the query how many time you had sex? Reply was I am the first client but she had sex with her boyfriends. She had two boyfriends. She is 20 as per adhar card.

It was already 10 and decided to go out. Went to roar, she was looking great now after two sessions and I started liking her looks as well. Had a great dance with her and my dick was aroused feeling her soft boobs and ass. Has food and hurried back around 1 to start the next session. She was bit high on wine and bj was top class. Licked the balls and offered the crack below. Great feeling and was getting sleep. Returned the favor by arousing her and fucked her wild this time till I came. Did not even bother to remove the condom or clean it. Slept till 10 morning. Woke her and moved to shower. Just foreplay as the wild fuck was hurting my dick. Refused her offer to fuck.

Dropped her and felt good.

Damages

Girl - 15k
Hotel, roar charges - 8k
Already spent 30k in VIP.

Sex Package discussed was provided with added complements. Though discussed I had my doubts about her cooperation and thought the package would be served mechanically, so expectation was less but she proved me wrong and this doubled the fun.
Which hotel did you went to in Vashi?

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk

Day 3 Saturday

Started at 7.30 today and walked into Love bar. With the impression that was created the earlier day, my entry was enthusiastically welcomed by the Black Coat/Red Coat/DJ guy/the doorman and lastly but not the least the girls. Suddenly I was thee center piece. Settled down with a beer and was eyeing the candies. During this period saw a lady (from the transgender community I believe offering some blessings to the staff).

The DJ guy came and asked which song should he start with. Told him to start with "Nadiya se Dariya..(my favourite after a couple of drinks). After the song was finished ordered bundles (5 K). DJ Guy again came and requested my preference. So called my earlier day girl and started with Kajrare Kajrare and then Laila main Laila. After that again the DJ guy came to ask my choice. I thanked him was was going to offer him some money but he refused then saying.."baad main de dena (to my surprise). I handed over my cell along with my playlist and he feeded all the songs (15 of them). The girl was instructed at my choice of songs will be played (5 at one go). SO the fun started. 5 songs..5 bundles. Break and again repeat. Finally after 15 songs gave the girl a break. Meanwhile finished two beers. Around 9.40 noticed that a couple of girls had come and were behaving wierdly (seemed like transgenders). Asked the black coat about the same but he denied. Anyway I was done with Love and so settled the bill

Today I was given such a royal treatment that they did not allow anyone to sit beside me (anyone who entered where shown the other tables). For the last two songs three girls were dancing to my songs in front of me.

Damages : 17K on dance + 2 K on DJ + 1500 for black coat + 200 doorman

While leaving I went to the loo and suddenly the black coat came running..Sir ladki ka number chahiye?. I politely refused.

Next stop was belapur..How could I return back to Delhi without visiting Cabana. So hired an auto and around 10.40 was in Cabana

Only one known face in the staff (one plump red coat). He greeted me and I settled down and ordered beer. No of patrons were very few. The girls were also not there. I straightaway asked for Sushmita (red coat did not acknowlegde that she has left..told aaj ayi nahi hain). Sushmita was last in Bebo. Did not like the dancers and the ambience was not kicking.

There were two guys sitting beside me and I started observing them (one was having coffee and the other guy red bull). Suddenly they ordered 50K and the guy went to every girl standing or dancing and distributed 1K to each. After about 10 minutes a big tray full of bundles came for them (must be around 2 lakh in my estimate). They splurged about 20 bundles on one dancer in a single song and then there was a cute girl standing near them and she experienced rainfall (notes) on her. She was not dancing but was standing there smiling. And those guys were showering bundles like anything on them. I was thinking that these guys could have taken her to bed in maybe 10K and out of madness they were simply splurging.

Since those guys were big spenders all the girls were glued on them. Realized today was not a good day to spend in Cabana. And for the first time in my mongering career left Cabana with a 1000 rupee damage in my pocket.

See you Mumbai again in first week of September. Till then happy mongering guys!

Hello to all my friends,
Last week on Thursday I have again visited White house. The reason behind again visiting this place is that now a days in Navi Mumbai bars the girls quality is gone down especially in Nerul side. As I don't have my friend circle around So, I generally went alone. I have also message on forum if anyone wants to join me but no response from any monger.
Here, I like girls and some are very good dancers because dance is my fantasy. Entered around 7.30pm, as now all coatwalas recognize me well but I ignored all and the call my regular one. Ordered one beer and keep watching girls and ask to my coatwalas call to any good dancer but that girl has some health issue so she stops after one song. I paid her and to ask another one but again hard luck, I didn't like the moves of that girl, again paid and let her go. I have finished my beer and after that, I ordered Vodka with sprite (took 4 pegs of 60 ml, during my stay in the bar). Then called the third girl and straightly said to her if she knows the right moves then only can dance, she agrees. What the girl and moves on tracks, I will say mind-blowing. She told me her name P....a. But I don't care about that but I spend around two hours there but these hours were amazing. I asked her for a drink and ordered a red bull (for energy). She requested me many times to join her dance (It may be because I was paying a good amount in a regular interval on a table instead of throwing money) but I like to watch. I asked her that is she happy what I am paying, she said yes. Generally, girls ask more and more, initially, I paid to DJ's person around 300 but after some time she paid to that person for playing songs from that money which I put on a table for her. It may be the reason that she was getting money whatever she want.
As I am not the regular in bars so, I didn't care too much about the damages.
Overall good experience.
Don't ask about the damages because I don't want to the recall.

Day 3 Saturday

Started at 7.30 today and walked into Love bar. With the impression that was created the earlier day, my entry was enthusiastically welcomed by the Black Coat/Red Coat/DJ guy/the doorman and lastly but not the least the girls. Suddenly I was thee center piece. Settled down with a beer and was eyeing the candies. During this period saw a lady (from the transgender community I believe offering some blessings to the staff).

The DJ guy came and asked which song should he start with. Told him to start with "Nadiya se Dariya..(my favourite after a couple of drinks). After the song was finished ordered bundles (5 K). DJ Guy again came and requested my preference. So called my earlier day girl and started with Kajrare Kajrare and then Laila main Laila. After that again the DJ guy came to ask my choice. I thanked him was was going to offer him some money but he refused then saying.."baad main de dena (to my surprise). I handed over my cell along with my playlist and he feeded all the songs (15 of them). The girl was instructed at my choice of songs will be played (5 at one go). SO the fun started. 5 songs..5 bundles. Break and again repeat. Finally after 15 songs gave the girl a break. Meanwhile finished two beers. Around 9.40 noticed that a couple of girls had come and were behaving wierdly (seemed like transgenders). Asked the black coat about the same but he denied. Anyway I was done with Love and so settled the bill

Today I was given such a royal treatment that they did not allow anyone to sit beside me (anyone who entered where shown the other tables). For the last two songs three girls were dancing to my songs in front of me.

Damages : 17K on dance + 2 K on DJ + 1500 for black coat + 200 doorman

While leaving I went to the loo and suddenly the black coat came running..Sir ladki ka number chahiye?. I politely refused.

Next stop was belapur..How could I return back to Delhi without visiting Cabana. So hired an auto and around 10.40 was in Cabana

Only one known face in the staff (one plump red coat). He greeted me and I settled down and ordered beer. No of patrons were very few. The girls were also not there. I straightaway asked for Sushmita (red coat did not acknowlegde that she has left..told aaj ayi nahi hain). Sushmita was last in Bebo. Did not like the dancers and the ambience was not kicking.

There were two guys sitting beside me and I started observing them (one was having coffee and the other guy red bull). Suddenly they ordered 50K and the guy went to every girl standing or dancing and distributed 1K to each. After about 10 minutes a big tray full of bundles came for them (must be around 2 lakh in my estimate). They splurged about 20 bundles on one dancer in a single song and then there was a cute girl standing near them and she experienced rainfall (notes) on her. She was not dancing but was standing there smiling. And those guys were showering bundles like anything on them. I was thinking that these guys could have taken her to bed in maybe 10K and out of madness they were simply splurging.

Since those guys were big spenders all the girls were glued on them. Realized today was not a good day to spend in Cabana. And for the first time in my mongering career left Cabana with a 1000 rupee damage in my pocket.

See you Mumbai again in first week of September. Till then happy mongering guys!
Nice FR brother, As my experienced I must say that if you find these type of guys in any bar be careful because it's a trapped for non-experience persons. They want to encourage you to spend more money on girls. I will say in that case just finish your drink and leave that place.

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋 💞 💋 💐Sunday, Lily... and ☺💋 Michelle 💘💥 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a very cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💋💫💥Sunday, ❣  💗 Amy, 💋💘 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💞💋Sunday, ❣❤ Cici...💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💞💫💥Sunday, 💞💗 Kim,💗💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ❤ Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💗Nicole, 💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💫Sunday, 🪀 😘Yoyo,💋💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Sophia and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and Fun sweet Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, HONEY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. olor=#D4af37]HONEY[/color] (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina, Jojo, Misa & Monica. After 9pm: Linda Elina is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Viet
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs,
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 11th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Montreal 1969:
    Angel seduction
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back