Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Please let me know if any of you guys are going out. I desperately need a company to control my damages and have better experiences. If i can join some senior members it would be just awesome.
You are most welcome bhai

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am kind of a newbie and fedup of not able to get a girlfriend so i started mongering. Need help of some seniors on how to navigate the waters. May be can meet up with other guys to monger together. Here is my FR:
Went to nightingale yesterday around 10:00 PM, the hope was to befriend a girl and take them out to club for dance (I just wanted a normal GFE experience). Upon entering the place was full so have to share a table with two more guys. Did'nt saw any potential there so just was causally drinking but again as the temptation caught me and saw a 7-8 wearing short skirt (rest all were wearing choli's). I don't know what happened i paid her 500 and ask her to come out to club with me. she quickly noted down my number and told me to meet outside after 11:00. Although i know the prce she quoted was very high but i really wanted to dance with good looking girls and enjoy. So this tempetation caught a better of me and went out booked ola and waited for her. She came after 20 mins. with her friend and we went to roar in vashi. Her freind was much prettier then her but she was not giving me any leads so stuck with the original muse. we danced a lot they really knew how to dance, ate and had fun. then these guys knew a place where they wanted to have sheesha so around 1:00 we went to have sheesha. we talked a bit for around 1 hour (but most of time the two ladies were busy with themselves and i was getting bored) at around 2:30 PM my muse got a call from her sister and told me her sister and freinds are also coming to have sheesha. I was feeling alone so i said why not. so three other girls came. two of them were really hot. I kept on saying to my muse introduce me to the new girls but she ignored and i was too shy to start the conversation alone so i sat while all the girls were busy discussing about there customers how much there customer blows etc. Meanwhile, the hottest girl told she works at ikon. I was really eyeing her but she was not looking at me, so i thaught better stuck with my muse rather then go for hottest lady. At around 3:30 i started feeling real sleepy so i asked my muse to come to my place with me for a day, she told me she can't but she will on monday (Though I am not sure if she will come or not and what damage will she ask for). In the end i bid adieu and left after paying the bill. I know it's a lot of damage without getting a lay but i wanted to take a good looking girl outside for dance and have fun. In the hindsight i should have chosen a better muse (I want to get her friend, who danced with me but they are really close and i may lose both of them if i go for her friend).
Total damages :
Nightangel : 1K beer+1K girl+200waiter
Girl :5.5K for taking her out
roar: foodndrinks:3.2K
sheesha: 2K
(I know it's a lot more then i should have paid,But it will be all worth it if she comes home with me).
I think I know the girl who works at ikon ..was the sheesha place in vashi ?

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Is anyone going sarging tonight. I am planning to go to Night@N@LE again tonight to meet my muse. I would be glad if i can join anyone as i really waste a lot of money if i go alone.

First of all - do NOT go back to Nightingale. That girl is NOT your muse... please repeat that to yourself as many times as possible until you start believing that statement. That girl sees you for the sucker you are (please pardon the tough love buddy, but you need it). You will not get the GFE experience you are seeking with that girl. From your description, I am a pretty sure who that girl is. Did she give you one of the following names: Kavita, Suhana, Saloni? Check her number on Trucaller... probably shows up as Kavita Rajput. Stay away from her, She is a shark/vulture who will chew you up and spit you out unless you suddenly undergo a 180 degree transformation overnight and become more assertive. You need to set boundaries in any relationship, specially the paid ones. There is no harm in being a good guy, but do NOT let the bar girls walk all over you. You are paying for their time and services, so you should lead the way.

Again, please don't take offense, you asked for help here and that is exactly what I am trying to do... help you to cut your losses and prevent you from compounding your mistakes.

Secondly, you need to reset your expectations as far as DB girls are concerned. They are only in this for the money, no matter how nice they may seem. Their main focus is your wallet and how to empty it while doing the bare minimum on their part - specially on the first few meetings or until you build up a good rapport with them where they respect you as a person. You are currently setting yourself up for failure because of your unrealistic expectations from DB girls.

Thirdly, I would advice you to get familiar with SBs and DBs (other than Nightingale) that have a more relaxed/friendly atmosphere where you can relax without worrying about picking up a girl. Go to one of the SBs discussed on this thread - Sneha, Mayur, Kishore, Sunil and Sai Darbar. Sit with some of the popular SB girls recommended here. Since you are not interested in sex with the bar girls, focus on enjoying yourself in the SB. Flirt with them, fondle them, kiss them, grope them and as a result give your self confidence a boost. You can do all of this for around Rs 500 per girl.

Then, move on to some of the popular DBs (not pickup joints) discussed on this thread like Rasna, Cabana, Love, Akshay Palace, WhatsApp, Deepika, Laila etc. Again, focus on having a good time in the bar without worrying about asking the girl out. If you like dancing, dance with the girls in the DB - you can easily do that in Rasna, Cabana and even Mayur (1st Floor DB section) and Kishore. It is much cheaper than taking them out to a regular nightclub. You will end up spending less than Rs 2000 for all this fun in most of the DBs I named above.

Finally, when you gain some experience and self confidence, you can move on to the next level - OBs, where you can find classier girls (some of them fluent in English). The cost will be higher, but when you build a rapport with a girl in a OB (which may require multiple visits and potentially lots of spending), you can take them out dancing, dining etc. This experience is not cheap and may cost a total of between 10k to 40k over multiple visits.

Lastly, I repeat... do not return to Nightingale until you gain some experience in this SB/DB game. The waiters/coatwalas and girls at Nightingale are probably the most money minded of all the bars in Navi Mumbai. That is definitely not the place for a newbie, unless you are going for "entry" (i.e. sex with a girl from their bar in their designated lodge).

I would advise you to read the last 20 pages of this thread. There is a wealth of information and tips from experienced mongers that can save you a lot of heartache and disappointment. Visit these bars with the correct expectations and I am confident you will have an awesome experience over 90% of the time.

Last edited:
I feel like you are still thinking of these DB girls as a substitute GF or a friend or something similar. You need to get this through your head. They are whores. Only in it for the money. Their primary aim is to empty your wallet while doing the bare minimum. If you lie down, they'll walk all over you. Be assertive and stand-up for yourself. Make it clear about what it is that you want, for how much money before doing it.

BTW she is not your muse. A muse-monger relationship is equal IMO. You give the money, she gives you the equivalent service. Here, you've spent 5k without actually doing anything. She's just going to try to string you along as a result. Don't go back to Nightingale and even if you do, don't go back to that girl.

Also, btw what was that Sheesha joint you went to? I've been looking for a decent one for over 6 months after my regular one closed down. Is there anything functioning near central Mumbai?

Bahot bura time chal raha hai
Mongers k sath emotional atyachar ho raha hai

I am kind of a newbie and fedup of not able to get a girlfriend so i started mongering. Need help of some seniors on how to navigate the waters. May be can meet up with other guys to monger together. Here is my FR:
Went to nightingale yesterday around 10:00 PM, the hope was to befriend a girl and take them out to club for dance (I just wanted a normal GFE experience). Upon entering the place was full so have to share a table with two more guys. Did'nt saw any potential there so just was causally drinking but again as the temptation caught me and saw a 7-8 wearing short skirt (rest all were wearing choli's). I don't know what happened i paid her 500 and ask her to come out to club with me. she quickly noted down my number and told me to meet outside after 11:00. Although i know the prce she quoted was very high but i really wanted to dance with good looking girls and enjoy. So this tempetation caught a better of me and went out booked ola and waited for her. She came after 20 mins. with her friend and we went to roar in vashi. Her freind was much prettier then her but she was not giving me any leads so stuck with the original muse. we danced a lot they really knew how to dance, ate and had fun. then these guys knew a place where they wanted to have sheesha so around 1:00 we went to have sheesha. we talked a bit for around 1 hour (but most of time the two ladies were busy with themselves and i was getting bored) at around 2:30 PM my muse got a call from her sister and told me her sister and freinds are also coming to have sheesha. I was feeling alone so i said why not. so three other girls came. two of them were really hot. I kept on saying to my muse introduce me to the new girls but she ignored and i was too shy to start the conversation alone so i sat while all the girls were busy discussing about there customers how much there customer blows etc. Meanwhile, the hottest girl told she works at ikon. I was really eyeing her but she was not looking at me, so i thaught better stuck with my muse rather then go for hottest lady. At around 3:30 i started feeling real sleepy so i asked my muse to come to my place with me for a day, she told me she can't but she will on monday (Though I am not sure if she will come or not and what damage will she ask for). In the end i bid adieu and left after paying the bill. I know it's a lot of damage without getting a lay but i wanted to take a good looking girl outside for dance and have fun. In the hindsight i should have chosen a better muse (I want to get her friend, who danced with me but they are really close and i may lose both of them if i go for her friend).
Total damages :
(I know it's a lot more then i should have paid,But it will be all worth it if she comes home with me).
Is she the one?

She tried similar stuff with me, i forced her to give me hj in pants in back seat of ola. And paid 2000 to her.. I didn't cum although.. Had good strocks on johny..

Said otherwise I'll not pay u.. She has small and wide boobs.. She has a bf to whose no she has saved with some other name...

She is good in bed is what i heard from waiters there.. But there were hotter girls..

U can try divya with lenses i am eyeing her but the point is 5000 ka 1 shot is too expensive compared to the services

I tried 3 girls till now..

7000 ka 2 shot is max what is worth

Girls don't come out easily or maybe i didn't try to ask as i got a fuck within.. They would probably meet u out in 2 visits with repeating them

Well for your FR you could have got a girl paying 10 000 for night on entry.. That u could do anything with her take her to pub or lodge anyways u paid somewhere close to that amtScreenshot_2019-07-22-07-55-42-08.jpg

I spend around 25-30 k all together on mongering every month from last 3 years..

When i was a new bie.. I got attached to beautiful ob girls ended paying 2-3 them with no luck.. They are very smart indeed.. They know kis ko kese chutuya banana h

As i recall i have given30-40 k to 3-4 girls 2 years ago.. Tab pata nahi th.. How this works..

I had fallen not in love but lust with a girl for whom i used to go daily.. When she said no to meet out side... To make her jealous i spent 25 k each on 2 girls 2 separate days.. To fulfil my ego.. I was happy 2 years ago

When u keep money on the table.. Right from waiters to dj all are yours.. Its like ur not boss but ur an employer as ur paying them and the are your employees..

Proud feeling lasts for 2 hrs But now i think i was chutiya to do that and that feeling is till i die

I fucked up when the one on whom i spent 25 k in 1 shot said no to meet that's why next day i spent on 3rd girl the next day and to day never went there... 3rd girl agreed to meet but i felt she wont... She still talks whenever i call or text.. After that i never spent more than 5 k in ob

Girl wants money.. Ur paying.. Ur and employer to all bars.. They should do as we want..

If the girl does not have patience.. Think..

Don't over spend .. Its from experience..

If u over spend girl wont come out n the one has many customers 99% she will never come out

Don't go crazy.. They are there to earn it's their work.. Like we work to earn money.. We are their employers

Its like govt we can only vote and aftet vote.. We get ghanta..

Bar is their stock market where they earn

After my above mentioned incident I had kept a girl as my rakhel or secretary in words paying 25k monthly and to be available when i want but after 2 months i got bored with her went back to db

So i tried all but no happiness..

I spent close to 20 lacs over the years including everything spa db ob etc that's y i feel I'm an employer

So once i went to a bar.. Didn't tip the waiter i paid the bill n left he followed me long distance sir sir, i didn't respond.. He got annoyed.. N abused me.. I got angry i was already drunk.. I slapped him immediately..

I saw few other waiters running on me.. As i had already paid the bill i could manage to escape but ego was hurt

Next day i went back... Paid 100 to each waiter except him.. He was in different tone today as i was a boss that day.. He says sir! And i felt nice but ego wasnt full filled.. He said sir.. Sabko diye.. .. Cashed for 5000 cash said the same word he used the last day.. He was like sorry

I requested l repeated the word n slapped him so tightly and it was a stop moment for every one

No1 touched me although there was a risk handed him one of the buldes n repeated the word n ego was completed

I saw one of manager running on me but once i gave him that bundle instead of telling me to go he pushed the waiter and they even removed him from the hotel

From that point i pay good amt to waiters so that i am a boss n they do what i want they either call me Sir or raj bhai they have to get the girl i like at lesser cost and they coincidence the girl.. So lack of efforts

I won't pay if i don't get what i want

I fucked girls than sanju babas numbers in his movie it was like i want but all wasted

First of all - do NOT go back to Nightingale. That girl is NOT your muse... please repeat that to yourself as many times as possible until you start believing that statement. That girl sees you for the sucker you are (please pardon the tough love buddy, but you need it). You will not get the GFE experience you are seeking with that girl. From your description, I am a pretty sure who that girl is. Did she give you one of the following names: Kavita, Suhana, Saloni? Check her number on Trucaller... probably shows up as Kavita Rajput. Stay away from her, She is a shark/vulture who will chew you up and spit you out unless you suddenly undergo a 180 degree transformation overnight and become more assertive. You need to set boundaries in any relationship, specially the paid ones. There is no harm in being a good guy, but do NOT let the bar girls walk all over you. You are paying for their time and services, so you should lead the way.

Again, please don't take offense, you asked for help here and that is exactly what I am trying to do... help you to cut your losses and prevent you from compounding your mistakes.

Secondly, you need to reset your expectations as far as DB girls are concerned. They are only in this for the money, no matter how nice they may seem. Their main focus is your wallet and how to empty it while doing the bare minimum on their part - specially on the first few meetings or until you build up a good rapport with them where they respect you as a person. You are currently setting yourself up for failure because of your unrealistic expectations from DB girls.

Thirdly, I would advice you to get familiar with SBs and DBs (other than Nightingale) that have a more relaxed/friendly atmosphere where you can relax without worrying about picking up a girl. Go to one of the SBs discussed on this thread - Sneha, Mayur, Kishore, Sunil and Sai Darbar. Sit with some of the popular SB girls recommended here. Since you are not interested in sex with the bar girls, focus on enjoying yourself in the SB. Flirt with them, fondle them, kiss them, grope them and as a result give your self confidence a boost. You can do all of this for around Rs 500 per girl.

Then, move on to some of the popular DBs (not pickup joints) discussed on this thread like Rasna, Cabana, Love, Akshay Palace, WhatsApp, Deepika, Laila etc. Again, focus on having a good time in the bar without worrying about asking the girl out. If you like dancing, dance with the girls in the DB - you can easily do that in Rasna, Cabana and even Mayur (1st Floor DB section) and Kishore. It is much cheaper than taking them out to a regular nightclub. You will end up spending less than Rs 2000 for all this fun in most of the DBs I named above.

Finally, when you gain some experience and self confidence, you can move on to the next level - OBs, where you can find classier girls (some of them fluent in English). The cost will be higher, but when you build a rapport with a girl in a OB (which may require multiple visits and potentially lots of spending), you can take them out dancing, dining etc. This experience is not cheap and may cost a total of between 10k to 40k over multiple visits.

Lastly, I repeat... do not return to Nightingale until you gain some experience in this SB/DB game. The waiters/coatwalas and girls at Nightingale are probably the most money minded of all the bars in Navi Mumbai. That is definitely not the place for a newbie, unless you are going for "entry" (i.e. sex with a girl from their bar in their designated lodge).

I would advise you to read the last 20 pages of this thread. There is a wealth of information and tips from experienced mongers that can save you a lot of heartache and disappointment. Visit these bars with the correct expectations and I am confident you will have an awesome experience over 90% of the time.
Long back, there used to be English grammar book of publisher Orient Longman.
And here, another Orient Longman has written Grammar of mongering in OBs and DBs for Newbies.

Very well said bro.

PS: No pun intended. Please do not take otherwise.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Just a doubt ? Cabana pickup for 2000 are you sure ?

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using Tapatalk

FR - Maya bar panvel

Friday- was looking for an inde contact and PMed couple of seniors. But no help came.

Thought to try Maya bar panvel which I was thinking to explore from long time, but avoided as it doesn't look so promising and couldn't find any reviews.

Entered @10 pm , too late, ground floor. Not much of stuff. Took a corner table. Waiter came to me, gave him 50 to bring a good one. He came back with short heighted one. Rejected and asked for another one. Next one was ok but not a great looker. Started asking for money as soon as she grabbed the table. Ordered 2 redbulls. Nothing much was on the table. Floor was too lighted . Few patrons were dancing on the floor.

Gave 400 to her. 1200 for red bull and 200 to waiters.

WIR - may be

Not so worth.

He must go back to nightangel, as soon as he sits.. She will walk up to him... She should go for entry with him.. If she is doing nakhara.. ran her away.. Without paying her..

I did this with her 1st time despite she dared to sit 2nd time she said lets go for entry.. This time i ditched her.. Asked her to kiss me then bola nikal..

I heard from waiters that she gives bj

Try kajal.. Fake moans but She is worth spending

One should talk to the girl before taking any decision..

Try mamta.. She is nice n polite.. Again worth.. I told her to ride me.. I hold her soft lil cute momos.. It was amazing feeling..

I fucked a girl who had a baby recently.. Milky tits.. Had lil bit of her milk.. Forgot her name .. She was Young n nice looking but not that hot in bed

You pay high in night angel... Wasul karna pura

Total damages :
Dude you plan of taking a girl to pub : I can understand your feelings however this happens over the period of time ....and remember the ob girls never care you due to the rich customers they see everyday and don't take their singals seriously.... Secondly db girls may come but need patience and it works out soon or later ... Stick to a single girl unless you are a pro of persuasion.... And SB girls not worth taking out ..... Remember the GFE has extra costs such as expensive gifts etc .... And more over don't pay them for coming out even if pay some nominal amount as formalities for taking the effort to come there etc .... But again I'm warning you the more emotional you want them to me the more complex the consequences are on money side and your emotional dependency too.....I personally suggest keep it short and sweet .... Be nice by nature and conversion... Always pay 20 percent premium from the market .....never run behind a single girl ..... They know that you are hooked and you know what human do with a hooked fish ....

Assuming that question was addressed to me and referred to my last post, nope I specifically mentioned "having a good time in the bar", not for pickup. I have never taken any chick from Cabana DB for "entry", so I have no idea how much that costs. I have spent time in Cabana DB making girls dance on songs, sitting with them, flirting with them, light groping etc. During DB hours, I have never spent more than 2k on any visit (the OB is another story altogether).

Dude you plan of taking a girl to pub : I can understand your feelings however this happens over the period of time ....and remember the ob girls never care you due to the rich customers they see everyday and don't take their singals seriously.... Secondly db girls may come but need patience and it works out soon or later ... Stick to a single girl unless you are a pro of persuasion.... And SB girls not worth taking out ..... Remember the GFE has extra costs such as expensive gifts etc .... And more over don't pay them for coming out even if pay some nominal amount as formalities for taking the effort to come there etc .... But again I'm warning you the more emotional you want them to me the more complex the consequences are on money side and your emotional dependency too.....I personally suggest keep it short and sweet .... Be nice by nature and conversion... Always pay 20 percent premium from the market .....never run behind a single girl ..... They know that you are hooked and you know what human do with a hooked fish ....

He has a point brother, u cannot have body to body dance with girl until ur very much known..

Being new bie which was actually an advantage.. he would at least spend 2-3 k to make a girl dance.. Instead.. he opted a pub.. He could do all the he wants there.. He had 3-4 hot ones with him.. Sab k sath 1-1 bar dance kia hoga to b paisa wasul h na

I am not very sure on cabana entry, i have not seen people going on entry from cabana but yes the waiters did offer me. However, i didn't find it worth.. He quoted somewhat parallel to other bars but quality of girls looks is less to the demand.. U can get one for 7k whole night if u talk n negotiations with girl nicely..

Selective are good looking

Selective are good in service.. Ask for what u want

I heard theres a Young girl.. Fair.. Slim.. U can take her..

She was like aap mere behen k sath ho to me nahi jaungi aap k sath me us k sath galat nahi kar sakti

I tried her friend.. 7k 4 shots.. At night.. Her friends name i forgot.. Even went to roar pub with her n her sister who was lil more hot.. I tried to grab her but she got annoyed.. N asked her to leave in their language.. Which i understood

She appears to have worked in sb earlier bciz she could wake up my cock all the time where she was dead fish in bed

Day 1 Thurdsday

Started with Love bar as suggested to me in the forum. Reached around 7.50. Sat inside the left corner of the door after entry (Love bar has two sections..one outer and one inner). After settling down ordered beer and were eyeing the girls. SInce I was new there they were not engaging me . I took my time and finished two thirds of the beer. Meanwhile more girls entered but still they were not facing me (there were a couple of other customers and they seemed regulars). Suddenly a girl seemed interested in me and was poring love to me through eye contact. I kept the eye contact intact for another teen minutes...

Time for some action now. It was almost 8.45. Suddenly I called a girl standing beside the girl who was giving eye contact. She came reluctantly (she was ignoring me completely). I asked her if she could dance. She said yes. I then called the DJ guy. Gave him 200 bucks for two songs and ordered 5K in bundles. LOLA..all eyes were on me now. The girl who was initially giving eye contact expressed disappointment and all girls were facing me now. Made the girl (name not enquired) dance to many songs throughout the next one hour. By the end of the fifth dance ordered another 5K. Meanwhile paid 500 bucks for the girl who was giving eye contact initially and another 1K to the DJ guy. The DJ guy was now too eager to please me and was playing my songs non stop for which the girl also had to dance non stop. Finally after another couple of songs I stopped her and offered her a cold drink which she politely refused.

Pros :

Waiters and black/red coat are not at all greedy and do not bother you
DJ guy was also very polite and eager to please if you shell out 500 bucks
Girls were also not pushy for drinks (the girl in fact refused a drink)

Cons :

No groping
Too much of smoky environment after 10 pm (they release smoke along with the light effects)

Damages :

Bill : 12500 (2 Beer and 10 K for the girl plus 1.2 K for the DJ). Black/red coat and watchman tips included in the 12500

I had totally created an impression among the girls and the staff there by spending this amount (which I reaped very much on my third day visit again)

Next stop

Had dinner in the restaurant nearby . Then proceeded to Ramesh around 11. It was crowded but perhaps being a Thursday. I got a seat upstairs. Ordered another beer and found an Oriya girl to my liking. So spent another 45 minutes with her (with lots of fondling/groping). She also danced to a couple of songs (along with 5 other girls in 1 feet by 1 feet space). I asked her for entry which she replied happens nearby. She quoted 10K and I said OK today I had lot of beer and Jhonny won't salute you..so some other time (In the mind I said fuck you..I should not spend more than 3K on you). Another 20 minutes of groping and fondling and she said she had to go. Bid her goodbye (paid her 2K..under the influence of beer..overpayed..should not have paid more than 1K). Then went downstairs. Did not like the ambience. But still wanted to have some more groping and fondling..So sat in one of the tables under the staircase and eyed one girl (her name is Tanya). Called her and she said they are not permiited to sit in the DB. But she stood very close (B to B) and I ordered one beer for her and another cold drink for me. Meanwhile Tanya kept on dancing and swinging (she was standing and I was sitting) and every two minutes would take my face and press it against her soft melons (more about her melons in the next FR). Enjoyed the softness of her 34 size. This went on for half an hour. Finally paid her 1K and another 1.5 for the beer/cold drinks)

Next day FR soon..

Meanwhile for guys who want to know the location of Love bar ..type Allana Cold storage in gmaps (It is just opposite to the bar)

Cheers and happy mongering!

Day 2 Friday :

Mongering started around 6 pm today. The first stop was Ramesh. Ordered beer and asked for the Oriya girl. She was getting ready and did not come for the next fifteen minutes so I asked the waiter if Tanya was available.In another five minutes Tanya came. Ordered a beer for her as well. Very few customers at that point of time. Was having a nice conversation with Tanya along with fondling and groping but not yet in the mood for dance. Meanwhile during the conversation when my hands found her melons hard that day, I aksed her why was she so padded heavily. Her reply was candid and honest (Kuch customers itna jor se dabaata hain ki bahut dard hota hain..So heavy pad is my protection). Finished the beer in another 30 minutes. Some of my friends were waiting in Belapur, so bid her good bye around 7.47 and reached Belapur aroung 8.15

Damages : 1 K for Tanya and another 1.5 K for the beer

After get together with my classmates was free around 11. So proceeded to Sona (as suggested recently in the forum and by the autowalla as well). Got a seat in the sofa and started eyeing the girls. The settling down process took half an hour. Finally ordered 5K and called a girl for dance (I don't bother to know the names of the girls). She was an okay dancer and kept on putting her best efforts as money kept pouring (1 K every song). Ordered another 5 K. Suddenly a group near me called a dancer from stage (there were three in the stage). She was lean with a flat belly and mid size boobs with a 6/10 look. Her dance was awesome. She mesmerized me and immediately I shifted my loyalties to that girl and another 5K was ordered.

I am still awe struck by her moves. She danced to four five songs. Ordered for more songs (The DJ guys were a piss off..Once the song started to play they would come and demand money in the midst of the dance). But then the girl was suddenly gayab. She did not return for another half hour. Mood ka bharta ban gaya. I called it quits with one 5 K bundle still not spent. So again got back bigger notes in exchange of the bundle.

Pros : Very good dancer
Sofa seats give you a Maharaj feeling
Most of the girls range from 6/10 to 8/10
In case people prefer voluptous there is one in the orchestra who also dances well

Cons : DJ guys will approach you now and then for money

Damages : 12 K (all inclusive)

Snippets : During my course of the stay at Sona..There came a gang of around seven eight. The leader was fully garlanded
in gold and also fully bangled in gold. It was interesting to watch them (they sat in the middle) and they gave a bhai/don feeling
to the ambience

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  8. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  9. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  17. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  18. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  23. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  30. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  36. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  37. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  39. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  47. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back