Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinique Sant矅xcellente 1440 Cote Vertu ville Saint Laurent (514) 832-0888

thanks for the tipp but i have already seen her you are right she is a nice girl.

Clinique Sant

Mimi

Guys, for the most part my experiences at this place reflects everyone else's, this place is fairly talentless. However, try the receptionist, Mimi, who sometimes used to go by the name Grace as well. She's a bit older than the regular girls, but she was also quite a bit more accommodating than any of the others that I've seen there. The young girls there are a useless, but are good to look at. The older girls there are useless, and are useless to look at. Mimi is not bad looking at all, and she allows some fair amount of access. I stumbled upon her by accident at this place, because one day it was so busy here that no other girls were available to give a massage so the receptionist herself came in and gave it to me. I didn't even notice that she's the receptionist until a few visits later; she said she doesn't even give massage regularly, because they need her on the phone to speak english (she's pretty good at it). Ever since then I've avoided all other girls and gone straight to her. By the standards of other places, she's not that liberal, but by the standards of this place, she's a raging hormone factory. ;)

Clinique Sant

Am I the only one who likes this place? It just seems that everytime I go there I get really good milage. The girls are all young, almost always cute and although the massage skills are often lacking, they make up for it in other areas.

Clinique Sant

define really good milage,a few examples would be good.massage is what they are there for,shouldn't you get a good massage?if i take my car to the mechanic,he better do more than a half ass job for what i'm paying for.milage is supplemental.entance fee collected at door is for massage.if you're not getting a decent massage,looks like you just added another 30 to 50 for the extras.
i can't go back as i've seen a couple of them socially,and obviously would not be a comfortable session if i got someone that i knew.

Clinique Sant

Ok, good milage means I got some of them completely naked, no holds barred touching, and thai, on the matress on the floor. To me that is good milage at an MP. And the massages are normally not that bad, just not professional quality. Proff, you said you saw some of them socially but this place has one of the fastest turnover rates I have seen. Are you sure the people you saw are still working there??

Clinique Sant

Ryback, "girls are all young"? define young... completely naked, no holds barred and thai? you can get that in most asian place for a price, what was yours? I don't know about turnover, but they really don't have a lot of girls working for them, so those girls get many working days.

the proff, I know what you mean... actually a friend of mine knows what you mean. He was seeing a girl socially and knew where she worked, one day he showed up in a different salon and she came to his room!! he was shocked and it was very awkward... she told him she does not work there usually, but the owner needed her so she filled in.

Clinique Sant

(I have seen many mentions of this place in threads, but found no recent specific thread for it. Mods, feel free to move my review if needed)

Hi there,

as before my body got totally frozen, I decided to give it some exotic treatment last wednesday. I found in an old thread a good reference to Zara at this place and decided to try her if posible.
First contact on phone was quite difficult. Everytime I was trying to know if Zara was (still) there, the receptionist was repeating their address. She did tell me they had 4 girls though.
When I arrived, it seems it was not possible to see the girls, possibly all busy but I doubt. Anyway, I took 30 mn for 35$ and was aired with a chinese girl with long hair. Sorry, I almost forgot her name, I think it was Stephanie but I am probably wrong, I think Alzheimer is after me.
Her face was ok. Not my favorite type of asian, but correct. Perhaps in her mid-late 20s, average-tall height but she had some kind of platform shoes. I'm not good at sizing but she had quite some chest, lot more than most chinese girls, though not monstrous neither. Quite slim as fas as I can tell.

I gave her no instructions regarding the massage. It was quite soft, but surprisingly, it was not bad at all. A back pain I had for several days disappeared after this visit.
I'm used to put a towel on my arse when I lay down waiting, and for a while I was wondering if she was going to remove it at all and tease me. Actually she did after what seemed a long time to me, when she really needed to go that way for her massage routine, but without teasing or very little.

I was actually surprised that when I asked her, she said she didn't like this job (or the place?) and would change soon. She also said she's been there for a month only.

Flip was asked after 10-15 minutes I guess and she immediatly asked if I wanted special. As I asked which, she only mentioned hj for 20. I asked for touching, she agreed if I tipped more, but said only 'soft' touching was allowed.

She quickly proceeded to the HJ part, with me starting to caress her legs up-skirt. I bet I could only do 'soft' touching, as she had some kind of large, thick and tight panties which is probably a modern chinese-styled chastity belt. I caressed very little her breast through her T-shirt, as I could not lift it a bit to have a view at them. HJ was a bit mechanical but not that bad. I had to tell her to slow pace once, which she did.

When my part of the script was done, she toweled me and proceeded to some nice face/head massage, then let me get a shower and came back afterward, not asking for her tips right away (I did ask, she said 'later'). She came back while I was drying myself, and we talked more. Said she was currently learning French at l'UQAM so she could pass her French test and be admitted in business. It`s only a few months she arrived from China.
While chatting, I could see her replacings the sheets and towels.
She was very smiling and quite pleasing to talk to. I left her 30$ and got back to the cold.

Face 2.5-3
Body 2.5-3
Age 25 ?
Massage: OK, did the job, didn't ask anything specific
Extras: little touching allowed
Rate : 35$ for 30 mns, HJ 20$, 10$ tip

Repeat ? Perhaps the place, but not the girl. Anyway, I always look for some change

Note : I remember the name now, it's Angela... for what it's worth. Also remember I left a little less than reported ( I guess I was light headed when I did the report)

Clinique Sant

buddy you gave her $40 to talk ,your mess up everything for us.she's new,you tell her what to do at what price,stop falling in love with her lies!ROOKIE

Clinique Sant

YMMV should be the motto of this place. But under no circumstances do you pay 40 for chat and a HJ. First off - check the time. Wendy tries to start the clock when you walk in or go to the room which means you get 20-25 minutes or as fast as the girl can finish you off. She sometimes gets girls who are good and give good service for the 30 minutes or more that you pay for. They deserve the consideration - not the production line girls. Buyer beware. Good luck

Clinique Santé Excellente 1440 Cote Vertu ville Saint Laurent (514) 832-0888

J'ai affaire à aller à St-Laurent hier soir et j'ai essayer ce salon. J'ai appellé avant pour demander combien qu'il avait de filles de disponnible et la Mme m'a répondu que 3 filles était disponnibles. 10 minutes plus tard, je me pointe à l'entrée. Elle me dit alors qu'il ne restait que 2 filles de disponnibles. Il y avait une chinoise (mince, 5p3, cheveux noir long, corpulence moyenne, visage ordinnaire à médiocre) et une latina (République Dominicain). J'ai choisi la latina... J'ai choisi la moins pire des deux. Jeune fille debut 20taine, grandeur moyenne, visage ok (girl next door), des seins C je croit, corpulence moyenne mais un surplus de graisse au ventre et un peu au fesse. Le massage est bon et en profondeur mais sans techniques professionnelles. Elle est gentille et elle parle français et anglais correctement. Je lui ai demandé de enlever son gilet sans plus car son corps n'était pas assez joli pour payer 80$ pour le Thai. On peut lui embrasser ses beau seins naturels et toucher ses fesses pardessus son linge sans plus. HJ ok sans technique particulière.
Bref, je donne la note de MOYENNE; je dirais 2.5 sur 5
Repeat, non... Il y a d'autre chose à voir.
P.S. je n'ai vu que 2 filles, mais selon les posts précédents, il y a une chinoise pétard à ce salon... Est-ce que quelqu'un sait son NOM ?

Clinique Sant

So Wendy calls me - new girl very beatiful 20-21 years old chinese - come today. So like an idiot I actually went. In walks a cougar (long in the tooth) and any mention or attempts at mileage - you guessed it "next time next time you be happy now". A waste of gas - time and energy. The mileage at Wendy's used to be reasonable 3 out of 4 hits. Down to zero and she is desperately trying to get as many "you take half hour" suckers as possible.

Clinique Sant

I second whatever Mr. littlenicky said about his experience. For a couples of times I was also misled by Wendy and left the place very disappointed. You are very right by saying "wasting gas ,time and energy" How about money ? I have learnt my lessions also. From now on , I like to spend my money on someone worth the prices. That is why I always ask to see the girls before to go into the room. I heard about many young ones have left the place. They are not as busy as before. I have not been there for a long time. Any girl worth for me to try there next time ? Please give details.

Near metro cote-vertu

Aka: Clinique Santé Excellente
Aka: Côte-Vertu Massage

I have been there 5 times. Four different Chinese girls, and one very young south-american called Ema (Columbian).

Massage Services: All of them low quality massage (3/10 at best). None of these girls so far showed any signs of being a real masseuse. They were all there to make money with the extra options and nothing else.

Attitude: except the one names 'kiki' the other Chinese girls I tried were all quiet, unfriendly, cold, and/or can't even speak the language. All the girls somehow said that they didn't like what they there doing and that they were only doing it because they had just arrived to Canada etc... One of the chinese girls started rubbing Mr. Happy with oil, and just when she got me close to extasy, she requested that I'd get up, go to my pants and pay her $40 before she'd make me come with HJ!!!! I refused and she didn't provide neither.

Erotic Services: All 5 girls wore pants, which is not a big turn on to begin with. Three of the chinese girls provided fast robotic fully mechanic HJ and received a $20 tip from me for that. Ema the Columbian did Thai for $80, her service was a 6 or 7/10, enjoyable but a bit rushed and she lacks experience and sensuality.

Body: Chinese girls 1/10 to 3/10, real weak tiny non-attractive girls with no breasts or butt or anything which would turn a man on. Ema the Columbian 7/10 for body.

I paid $35 for 30 minutes massage.

Each room has a shower stand inside.

Repeat: Never again. The only reason I gave this place five chances was because of the proximity to my work, but the quality is sub-sub-sub standard.

Clinique Sant

took one for the team, what a dumbass I am paid $50 for an hour got betty chubby tall asian girl. Slobber oil all over me,shitty massage started to tease and the flip came. wanted $60 for topless hj. We bargained for $50 all nude.

no repeat

Hi guys,
Just went to 1440 cote vertu and get back home really pissed off.It´s been a while a go to this place,sometimes you get a good service,sometimes bad,there is no average service there.The last few times I had Grace to massage me,her face is not pretty at all,but in her service she does hj and gets fully naked allowing touching her as you wish which is not bad at all.Last week she was there,opened the door and asked me to go to a room,I thought she would come back,but I was wrong she sent a chubby asian girl (do not remember her name).She started the massage ok,then for the happy ending she asked me 60 dollars of tip for a topless,I said I would give only 40,she said it was not ok.As I was already there I accepted and this was completely waste of monay because she stayed topless only for few minutes.
Today I went there again,a beautiful western girl (I would say she is canadian) answered the door and asked me how long.I said one hour,then she asks me if I wanted asian or not,I said YES,what a wrong answer.....lol She sent me a skinny girl called "Yoyo" (it was what I understood),she does not massage at all,the only thing she does it pour oil in your back and spread with the hand.She started asking what options I use to take,I answered HJ.She kept asking me questions in how much I pay,she said her price is 40 dollars for a HJ , I said I pay only 20,she did not like it at all and when she gave me hj,she left the room to wash her hands,when she came back she told me she was sorry because she had a client waiting for 20 minutes already.I was really mad because I paid for one hour and got only 25 minutes.I have to think again if I will go back there or not,actually is a NO!!!

Clinique Sant

Went there last week, first thing I see when I get in the door is a security camera on top of my head. Not so discreet 4/10

The girls aren't pretty at all, 3/10
The place and the rooms aren't great, 5/10

I had one chinese woman in her late 30, her massage skills compensated for her looks.

Will definatly not repeat.

Clinique Sant

I figured I'd give this place another shot as it used to be an old fave. I called Wendy and she told me there was a girl named Yoyo "she very young, very beautiful". So I went there and stupid me I asked her "you're giving me Yoyo, right?" only after i had payed. "No, I give you **** (i forget the name). She very good service!" I had just been victim of the switcharoo - not a good sign! So in walks this old fat ugly chinese girl... I was so pissed off. In retrospect I should have refused her but I hate hurting a girls feelings... What followed was probably one of the worst massages i've ever had. Only interesting part was she offered me FS (first time i heard that here), but obviously I declined. She did try to give me a hj but after a few minutes i stopped her, it just wasn't going to happen.

But lesson learned about this place, it is not what it used to be. Wendy screwed me and ripped me off for the last time. I will never go back to this place... Wendy, F*** you for your dishonesty, lack of integrity, and contempt you show your customers time and again.

Clinique Sant

no updates it seems for a long time.

been there in the past, and i usaully had a very good massage, usually. but slim options, until recently, wow! jackpot. an exceelent massage from, what else, surprise surprise, a chinese girl. Recently moved her from vancouver. she really did a good job with the massage, and i was not expecting anything more than the basic. more pleasnt surprises, and not greedy, but she's the one that wanted to take a trip on the 3rd foot! twice! after a great massage, who could refuse such a sweet charming, and somewhat attractive young girl.

Clinique Sant

I was there a while ago. A girl named Nancy.. Chinese, fairly tall , nice rack and reminded me of a school teacher for some strange reason. At first seemed quiet and reserved but I was pleasantly surprised with the outcum. The massage skills are not so great but the attitude is. No talk of options or $ but she was accomodating. Maybe YMMV oe maybe it's a menu ??? I paid standard rates and she seemed quite happy. Anyone else have experience with her ? :D

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  2. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  4. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  30. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  46. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  47. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back