Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLINIQUE DE SANTE CHEN 4912 VERDUN 514 769 6336

Tifa

Reaction score
nike
VIP
Located in montreal

User since 01 Nov 2004 - 21 posts
Posted on 17 Dec 2004 at 10:14.34 AM

4912 Verdun 769-6336 it's a chinese place.
I've been there last night, I meet Vita, worst experience in my life!

There's a few things a guy expect from a girl who works in a MP.

- Good massage technique
- Good looking
- high millage or great sensuality

You expet at least one of the three, if she's really good 2 of three and she's a gem all three or she sets the standart in one of these points.

I'm about to create a new term : "Vita".

The girl name was Vita, so she told me. She has no technique what so ever, there is NO option at all!!! And she's average looking.

As soon as she enter she put a towel on my butt, she did a really poor massage on my back for half an hour. I tried to touch her smoothly on the leg but she was avoiding me. She then began to massage me on the but over the towel. I ask her to remove the towel, she did it. I then asked her for the options. She says she had none!!!

I said ok I'm only taking half an hour then. She left the room then get back with the money from the difference between an hour and half an hour of massage put it on the table then left...

I get dressed up then I left the room there was no one in the MP!!! At the front desk there was a laptop I could have left with it no one would never see me!!!

So here's the definition of my new terms Vita :
- no technique
- no sensuality
- not good looking
- a complete rip off!!!

Avoid completelly!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect can be asked but it has to be deserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by nike on 17 Dec 2004 at 10:26.42 AM.

User Re: Clinique de santé Chen-4912 Verdun-769-6336
Nosferatu
Posted on 09 Jun 2005 at 10:16.17 AM

Yeah, for me also this was one of my worse experience. I really don't recommend this place or the one on Wellington street near the sixth avenue. I've been there twice, to each of these places since I live near and I tough maybe it was just bad luck with one mp. But no : worst mileage, worst attidue : they really let you feel like your a total pervert asking for what you're expecting for these kind of places, and if you manage to get something "extra" like regular hj and topless they ask really too much money for it. The worst thing I ever experienced with a mp happened to me there at the Chen place on Verdun street. First, I had to negociate a price for topless and finish with a cute young chinese (boy, do I hate those mood killers : having to talk and argue about money when I would be supposed to relax and enjoy what's coming). Then, after agreeing on removing it she tried to keep her bra anyway, I politetely asked her for removing it, she then almost completely closed the lights and after a while I'm not sure but I though I was hearing her cry : it was so dark I couldn't see well. I then looked more attentively at her and yes she were crying ! I asked her why and she said she was scared... Damned, since I was very polite with her and didn't had to force her on what she just agreed to do ; what the **** is the point of doing this work if it puts you in a such troubled state.

For my part, from now on I'm only doing business with chinese girls at Sophie's place now located in Lachine ; they've got the best attitude and mileage ; last time I went there I got a bbbj with the lovely Miki who sure knows how to fullfill my lust for exoticity. Other chineses in other places I've tried than Sophie's were extremely greedy, looked bored and uninspired, had hard time to speak english, and seemed to have some serious issues about nudity.

U can touch this

HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 21 Aug 2005 at 09:41.30 PM

I think this place may be under new management, because they are running new ads in the Gazette. They seem to be associated with the place on Monk.
Anyway, I went by last Friday and was greeted by a cutie at the reception with a slinky low cut dress. This looks promising. After I took my shower, Julia came in to massage me. Not nearly as cute as the receptionist and dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. Things got better as soon as she started the massage. I've had a sore back for a while now and she really "beta me up" with a strong rub. It felt great. I could feel the knots being undone as she worked me over. The therapeutic part was great, but there was very little teasing and not much sensuality. The tug after the rub was OK, but nothing to get all excited about. I didn't aks for any further options and none were offered. I gave her a decent $40 tip because she really worked wonders on my back. I will only repeat if I need some major kneading done to my back - the rest was just too ordinary for my taste.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

eric
VIP

User since 18 Aug 2005 - 9 posts
Posted on 22 Aug 2005 at 07:55.33 PM

Hi Guys,

it's a matter of culture conflict. I think the chinese girl didn't know the business very well (however she should know it, because she has no massage technique. What would she expect to offer without massge technic in a massage place?). Any way, I think she just was not ready to give that kind of service, but she wants money.
Well, sad for you guys. I can tell you, chinese girls really have problem with nudity. If you want options, you'd better not go to chinese places.

Eric

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 24 Aug 2005 at 07:07.49 PM

HG Hunter,the place on Monk was taken over(bought out)by the Chinese.It was a Quebecois place with good looking girls and options.I have not been to this place since the take over.I find it sad that there are less and less Russian and especially Quebecois places.The Chinese seem to be the Walmart of massage.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

Argon
Posted on 25 Aug 2005 at 08:36.07 AM

Go look at DAK1 post in the 'addiction' thread... He read my mind regarding Chinese MPs... Besides Lily, usually massage your fire stick like a hot dog sausage, and look forward to a lot of $$$ for very little care... But indeed there are exceptions... B4N

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 10:04.58 AM

The other branch at 5815 Monk.
Stopped by here yesterday as I was in the area and am always willing to try something or someone new. I had Catherine (fairly ordinary looking Chinese lady with a typically tiny frame) for one hour for $50 - gave $60 and never got change ! First negative point. She showed me to one room with a big tub , but no shower . I asked for a shower - ok - it's in another room. I have no problem with this. Just before starting the massage, she lit a candle, turned off all the lights and locked the door. Things may be looking up. The massage was quite good - nice and strong - with her sitting on my back for a while. While she did my legs, there was alot of very well done teasing. Both hands and arms all wrapped up around and under my mid-section with lots of direct touching to get the juices flowing. At the flip, she asked if I wanted anything special massaged even though the little fellow was standing straight up and practically begging to be serviced. I asked if she would be interested in getting more comfortable - undressed. She says it's more $$$. How much ? How much you want to pay ? $40. She says more. We finally agree on $60. The "negociating" was the second negative point. Then she says "You pay me now ?". What a mood killer. Third negative point. I pay her and remind her that she still owes me $10 from the entrance fee. Oh, yeah, the boss has it. She had me help her undress. A nice little body with great receptive nipples on nicely shaped, but small breasts. I have to say, the service was good and enjoyable. After I exploded, she cleaned me up and continued rubbing my legs a bit while we chatted. She told me all about the big spa the have in another room. She says I should try it next time. Lots of fun. OK, time's up. Back to the other room to shower. I come back to get dressed and another client (maybe one of you fellows) comes in. She asks me if I mind passing him in the lobby. Yes, I kind of mind. I stay in my room and wait till he is in a room and as I'm leaving, she is nowhere to be found with my famous $10 from the beginning !

Repeat - inspite of the money issues, i just may go back and try the spa. I have to say I really liked her way of teasing. As long as I know in advance that there may be some less than perfect practices here, I can prepare accordingly. Like having the right change and keeping the tip money handy for the upfront payment.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 19 Oct 2005 at 11:26.54 AM

Sorry guys for being a bit od a dolt but is this place across the street from the IGA or Metro supermarket?

If it is... I've been there and my experience was with a french Canadian girl with a chinese male reception. The Asian male offered massages to men and women. I know he asked me if i was interested. No thanks...i have my limits...

I think this is the place a new member Susu is talking about!

The massage went pretty much as HG's except for the girl who was blonde and fairly large chested. She got on my back as well and when it was time for options I went through the same routine.

I was slightly disenchanted with the whole ordeal and have not returned even though I was in the neighborhood yesterday.

But if your interested in a high mileage massage with a chinese girl go a little further on Monk to Jennifer Massage on Joliceour. Next to the taxi stand and car wash. You can't miss it! It has an address written in crayon taped to the window. It's a real dump but the mileage is way up there. If you can, search for the Jennifer Massage thread in the VIP section. BTW ring all the doorbells if there is no answer at the obvious one. They live upstairs!

Good Luck...

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 16 Mar 2006 at 06:16.58 PM

Stopped in at the 5815 Monk location the other day and had "an hour" with Miki. The massage was actually quite good, although there was no real teasing, just a few light feather like touches from time to time. After the flip, she asks how I like it. I say fine, but would like it more if she gets undressed. She says how much and we bicker back and forth until we agree on $60. She looks a little unsure about things, so I ask her if she wants me to pay her now - yes please. Not the end of the world, but a small downer. I get the money out of my pocket while she gets undressed, all the while swearing myself to absolute secrecy - this is special - never do this - please don't tell anyone, especially the boss or the police, blah blah blah yada yada yada.
Anyway, she asks if she can please leave the panties on - very shy etc. I say ok. She has the typical nice little chinese slender body with small breasts and great nipples. The hj was mediocre at best. We finish up and she cleans me up with kleenex and when I get off the table to shower, I turn the light on. She had turned it off and lit a candle. Well you should have seen her freak out. She jumps down behind the table to cover herself up and the look of panic on her face was priceless. There is no way she could be faking that kind of shyness. So strange after having allowed me to touch her and the whole massage - hj experience. Anyway, I turned the light off, she dressed and I showered and as I was getting dressed, I noticed that the hour I had paid for was only 33 minutes long ! Before leaving, I knocked at the door, because the reception was empty. She came out of another room. I think she had me and another guy at the same time and he probably had to wait for my 30 mins to end before he got started. If you're reading this, sorry for the interuption. I asked her for a refund of the difference in price from one hour to 30 minutes. She actually gve me the $15 back.
It was quite an experience, but I hope that the next time I consider going there I remember this one and continue on to somewhere else. At least I had a good chuckle and I got a few $$$ back at the end.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 06 Apr 2006 at 07:11.42 PM

I ad Caterine one time in Monk , she was good and like her job alot , i dont know if she do more then hand job , if someone can tell me if she still there and if she do more , it can be nice thanks .

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 26 Apr 2006 at 12:05.12 PM

Can someone can tell me if she still at that place , and if she do the same job at before , or more , because i ad a HJ plus top off , last time , can someone tell me if she do BJ , or more , and how mutch you pay for it .

Thanks

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 28 Apr 2006 at 06:12.43 AM

Alouette,

Perhaps you are asking about Caterine under the wrong topic. If she worked on Monk street in Ville Emard then that would be the right topic to ask. Better yet just call the last place she worked at and ask.

Godfather

Call me U.D. anytime...

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 03 May 2006 at 12:50.27 PM

So that's it , it will come one day , then it happend , the police arrive in the 2 place on Monk and Verdun , the police arrest 3 girl for sexual , they get 1 client in Monk , 2 client in Verdun .

endless
VIP

User since 20 Nov 2005 - 12 posts
Posted on 03 May 2006 at 02:32.25 PM

did these places get busted?

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 03 May 2006 at 02:41.38 PM

Yes it was , last week , but i dont know if she close the place yet , but it have alot of bad stuff there , am not sure about the drugs to , but that place in the past have problem about that , change name and get bust again , so watch your self guy's .

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 11 Aug 2006 at 06:07.36 PM

That place open again on a diffrent administration did someone have any news ?

Godfather
Platinum

Posted on 11 Aug 2006 at 08:03.49 PM

Just called and it seems like business is as usual. Though I'm not sure of the address? Is it on Verdun Ave?

GF

Call me U.D. anytime...

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 11 Aug 2006 at 08:53.12 PM

More the one on Monk , it was the same boss before but the one on Monk ad problem whit police so someone els take the lead .

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 13 Aug 2006 at 08:22.05 PM

5815 Monk is open,called on thursday for info on massage ,two girls working here .Open for buisness.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

I just walk in the place today.

Fro the outside it looks OK. From the inside this place look Chinese from the 70's.

Met an older lader 40 to 50. Very nervous and wanting to go in now. I asked for an appointment next week and she said not possible. Not more then 3 day or leave you phone number... (big no no in my book).

Has anyone went lately?

If not I can give it a try and report back if you guys are interested.
Hell if someone want to sponsor me ;) lol for this Jack Ass attempt.

MP: CLINIQUE DE SANTE CHEN

Manager or Hostess: Maude

Building
Location: On Verdun in front next to a school (big no no for me)
Looks: Nice window with some painted flowers
Other: Fisrt door is not locked, so you don't stay outside

Inside
Looks: Looks like a trip in the 70's Chinatown
Clean: OK clean
Size: 3 rooms
Rooms: Very small, look nice and professional
Showers: 2 with and 1 with out, little on the used side
Beds/Tables: All rooms have tables.
Furniture: Some rooms have chairs but all have a table to put you stuff on, but someone did put effort in the decoration

Welcome and service
Wait time at the door: After walking in the door, hostess came right to the lobby
Welcome: The girl is business type very cold if they don't know you
Price: Average price 30$ 30min 50$ 60min
Hostess choice: No choice during the day, and the have a cycle thing going on each girls gets her turn. So no picking.
Food and drink: water
Extra services: No Spa or other extras

Hostess: Maude
Ages: 24
Race:Chinese
Body type: Tall with a body
Massage quality: Very good massage
Services available: None from Maude
Service: Nothing
Time: 0
Price: 0$

General description of the massage

The massage was very good and professional. Used different techniques and a good medium massage. Maude on the other hand was very cold and into herself. She talk about how dirty her job could be sometimes (REAL TURN OFF). The Owner of the place offered a free 4 hand massage on my Bday if I would become a regular. Just a strange double side experience.

Return

I'm really not sure If I would return

Recommend

I only recommend this place for guys who like a good massage and can deal with some attitude

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥💞 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east❤ Tuesday, ❣💋 Mia, 💘💞petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💋 Susan, 💗💗medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lily, 💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish.💥💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💋💞 Tuesday, 💋💞 Mimi, 💗💋💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦 💞 💥 Tuesday, ❣ 💋 Holly, 💝💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and ☺ Amy 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  11. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 ❤ Tuesday, 💘💋 Sophia,💓💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ❤ milf Mary 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Tuesday, 💋💝 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  31. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  32. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  34. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back