Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esthétique Côte Vertu - 3539 Ashby. 514-331-6275

Astey

Reaction score
HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 08 Sep 2005 at 06:53.19 AM

This place has been around for a while now. It's a Russian place. Very clean, shower in the room. They seem to have opened a new ''branch'' on Royalmount as well. I saw Lara a few months ago and had fond memories of that visit, so I decided to give her another try last weekend. I took a chance and stopped by without an appointment, asked for Lara and the receptionist said she was busy but would be ready in 15 minutes. I decided to kill the time by taking a long shower and just relaxing. The 15 minutes was actually 20 - 25, but no problem. I actually think Lara wasn't even there but she called her to come over. She arrived looking very clean and fresh and told me she works on call and by appointment on the weekends. The conversation is a little challenging as she speaks only a little french and even less english.
OK, on to the good stuff.
Lara is a pretty lady - not movie star stunning - but she has a classicly pretty face. Her age is hard to guess, I'd say 30ish. Her body is solid. She is certainly not fat, but she does carry a few extra lbs, but she carries them very well. Her most outstanding features are her breasts. Wow, they are quite large, very firm with responsive nipples and obviously very accessible.
She gives a good massage - the confident touch of an experienced woman. After the flip, I just politely asked her if she would get undressed, and she was naked in a flash. After some frontal massage, she got up on the table, on her knees, between my legs, facing me giving her great access to my sensitive parts. I sat up and had her great breasts pretty much right in my face - nice. She also seemed to enjoy having her clit stimulated and as she juiced up, I continued on with some digital penetration while she gave me a hj. This led to a very pleasant finish. She cleaned me up with a towel, I took a shower and left with a wicked smile on my face.
I paid $50 for the hour and left an $80 tip which was totally at my discretion as she never mentioned options or prices. That alone is worth something.

Overall - nice lady - great body - great attitude - good rub - great tug. Repeat ? Yeah, soon.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: À la Place Vertu - 3860 Cote-Vertu, 331-6275
HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 08 Sep 2005 at 06:56.32 PM

I went to their other place on Royalmount today. I don't remember the address, but they advertise both places in the Gazette and Journal de Montreal regularly.
When I see a masseuse I like, I tend to return often for a while until I get my fill and that's why I went to see Lara for the second time this week.
Very similar experience (that's a good thing) as my previous post - just at a different place. This place is also very clean.
Lara is a very classy looking lady (IMHO) but I recognize that she may not be to everyone's taste. I also may have been slightly blinded by my lust on the weekend - she is probably more in her mid thirties than 30ish, as I had posted. Sorry about that if I misled anyone. But on the other hand, if you're looking for a MILF, she is a winner. In spite of the communication gap, a good time was had by all. I may have to learn a little russian - it could prove to be fun.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pchan2046
Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 08:37.37 AM

Tried this place (Royalmount) a few weeks ago. Across from Royal Bank, 2nd floor on top of the restaurant. Parking is very limited and don't go during lunch hour.

Went without an appointment and got a older Russian lady (can't remember her name) at the reception, a bit chubby and in her late 40's. Hoping she was not the one but unfortunately... Anyway, it's always good to have a skillful rub because I was damn sure she should be experienced. Wrong again! Asked for a hard massage and she said OK. But it was the softest massage I have ever received, as if someone was scratching my back. And she told me she preferred to give soft massage!?!?! Well, still in need so just closed my eye and imagined Natalie Portman was rubbing jr. Got the job done and tip $20, plus the 45 mins for $40 (or $45 I can't remember). She was not a bad person so I treated her with respect, just not my cup of tea. But I would be a lot more happier if I got just a decent massage.

Massage: 1/10
Look: 2/10
Attitude: 5/10
Body: Please don't make me say it...

Return, probably but not with her. It's exciting to try something new, but it is always more dissapointing at the end.

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 06:08.01 PM

HG Hunter,did she have long blonde hair ?Panchan2046 ,it seems you too,had Lara.I was with her about 6months ago when they first opened on Royalmount.She is a classy lady with long blonde hair ,huge breasts and a little heavy at the hips .I give her age at about 45 to 48 yrs old.She goes the extra mile to please her customers.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 06:44.52 PM

Hey Hotdog,
I've seen Lara a few times now and she's never had really long hair. Down to her shoulders maybe. But great breasts and yes, a little "hippy" but certainly not fat. And she certainly does try to please her clients.
Pchan2046, I don't think you saw Lara, she may not be a kid, but she's not late 40s either. And I also don't think your experience is consistent with Lara's usual service. She also gives a pretty good rub as well as a great tug.

Happy Hobbying Boys,
HG

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 21 Jan 2006 at 10:15.46 AM

Went to see Lara yesterday as I hadn't seen her in quite some time. As I've previously stated - she has a certain je ne sais quoi about her that I find very attractive. Besides which, she has fantastic breasts. Very good massage with a real russian finish. If you've seen her, you can just imagine how pleasant that was.
$50 for the hour plus $50 tip for her fabulous touch and willingness to please.

Repeat - definitely from time to time.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 08 Mar 2006 at 08:30.40 AM

Went by this place earlier this week to see Lara, but she wasn't there. Normally when this happens, I just leave because the other ladies I've seen there were not to my taste. But this time, the one that answered the door was young with a pretty face and a slim, slender body. Breasts on the small side, but I decided what the heck, let's give her a shot. Her name is Julietta. Of course at this place, she is Russian but she speaks very good english and has a real fun personality. The massage was pretty good and part way through, I asked her if she wanted to get more comfortable as it was warm in the room. She asks what do you mean ? I tell her she can get undressed if she would be more comfortable. She did say it would cost a little extra, but no price was mentioned, then she says ok and gets completely naked. Things heated up from there. After the flip she allowed me to touch her wherever I wanted to and I was happy with that. The finish was nicely done - talented hands and a passionate approach. I gave her $60 and she was very happy with that.
I think more milage may be there with future visits. As always, YMMV.

All in all, a really good first session.
Repeat ? Probably, but she only works Sat, Sun and Mon, so the timing may be restrictive.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 28 Apr 2006 at 06:33.17 AM

Had another session with Lara, my favorite MILF, this week. As always, the massage was very relaxing. I was super tired that day, so I just let the relaxation take over and I almost fell asleep. I wasn't really looking for much in the extras department but after the flip, Lara took off her top and once I got a glimpse of her lovely breasts in that black lacy bra, the blood started flowing in one direction only. When she removed her bra, I didn't think I could control myself. She took off her pants and continued to massage me. Then she hopped up on the table and gave me a great Russian finish. I don't know what it is with her, but she has a way of making me explode much quicker than almost any other masseuse I've seen. I think it's her fantastic breasts!
Anyway, the usual good time was had by me and I left with a smile on my tired face.
Based on past experience, I know that more mileage is available, but I was just too tired and relaxed to partake that day. Of course, YMMV.
$50 for the hour
$60 tip for the nice russian
Good value for the money

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

april30
Posted on 14 Jun 2006 at 10:33.40 PM

Hi HG_Hunter

Can you give more detail, 3860 cote vertu is an office building at the corner of Begin street and CoteVertu ; Is that right ? If yes .which local is it..?
I may make a try this week.

thanks

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 15 Jun 2006 at 06:22.08 AM

Upstairs, turn right, go down the little corridor a short way and it's the only door on your left. You have to ring the bell to get in, but it's a pretty quiet building - not much traffic. I think (memory test) it's called Esthetique Cote Vertu.
I've seen a few masseuses here and Lara and Juliette are by far the two best - in my opinion.

HG Hunter

april30
Posted on 22 Jul 2006 at 08:31.54 PM

I had visted this place , week before; it was Friday afer work. The place is well hideen inside an office building , and the entrance is discretely ( Suite 221 ) . The lady in front desk did welcome and show me the room . The wall is painted in rose , so that I had a feeling of " La cage aux folles" . Shower is included insdie the room and its clean . The most convenient is that towers and other pharma prod's. are at your convenient , there are also alcohol ( just in case ) . I took one hour for $55 ; I did ask twice and the lady confirmed that its new price.
After shower, a MILF around 40 , slim body , fluent in english and french, arrived in the room with warm talking . Most of the time she soke frenche with me and very polite . The massage is very good , except one thing ; her bra had lot of hairs ,which caused un-agreable feeling when she used her bra to stretch your back. She did clean the oil before asking to turn-over for chest massage and legs .. In a slow motion she gradually hit my little brother , and the process started .. Her HJ technic is pretty good , it's much better than Chineese one, I admit that she had magic hands. She did in slow motion, however, action is continously non-stop. She also asked if I prefer to take-off the top . I did not take it , somehow , I could access under clothes with no complaint
The exit is Ok , nothing to complaint about, I left $20 discretely for the tip and she was happy to cheers me out .

User Re: Re: À la Place Vertu - 3860 Cote-Vertu, 331-6275
Pr.Sinister
VIP
Located in Montreal, Canada

User since 05 Aug 2005 - 53 posts
Posted on 23 Jul 2006 at 12:42.03 AM

quote:

Originally posted by april30
The massage is very good , except one thing ; her bra had lot of hairs ,which caused un-agreable feeling when she used her bra to stretch your back.

Do you mean her arm? She had a very hairy arm?

The Asian MP Expert

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 14 Aug 2006 at 01:40.52 PM

Saw Julietta for the second time today. I was pleasantly surprised that she remembered me because the only other time I had seen her was way back in March. I really get a kick out of this girl's friendly attitude. She likes to chat and laugh. Sometimes the conversation just ends up being funny because of her english, it's very good, but she doesn't always get everything in the right context. Her russian accent has a certain something sexy about it also.
She gives a good massage - good pressure with a very nice rhythmic flow to it. If you're nice to her, YMMV.

I will definitely repeat.
For a description etc, see my post above from back in March. She hasn't changed much other than her long brown hair - it's much longer - now all the way down her back.

$55 for the hour
No money mentioned for tip. I went with the standard rates. She put it in her pocket without even looking to see how much i had given her.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

User Re: Re: Re: À la Place Vertu - 3860 Cote-Vertu, 331-627
april30
Posted on 16 Aug 2006 at 10:19.14 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Pr.Sinister

quote:

Originally posted by april30
The massage is very good , except one thing ; her bra had lot of hairs ,which caused un-agreable feeling when she used her bra to stretch your back.

Do you mean her arm? She had a very hairy arm?

Hi
Sorry for my english . Yes she had a hairy arm .

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 27 Aug 2006 at 09:02.30 PM

Saw Julietta on a rare weekend outing today. It was a lousy weather day and she said business was dead quiet. Good for me, as she had tons of extra energy to burn. As previously stated, she's a nice young cutie that gives a very satisfying massage with just the right amount of conversation. She speaks very good english and has an adorable russian accent.
Good massage - standard rates - definite repeat.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Lara was Perfect

Cypress

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:30 pm Post subject: Lara was perfect

I'm an ex-lurker now I guess as this is my first post. Saw Lara today and was totally impressed,she is very soft spoken and classy.She looks great dressed and even better undressed! She gave me a firm massage for about 45 minutes that could have been harder(will ask for harder next time) and then a very sensuous body slide/tf/handjob to complete. Her body is gorgeous and firm and I was very satisfied overall.

Definitely a repeat

Dr Mileage

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:42 pm Post subject: Info?

Hi Cypress,

Welcome, I'm glad you're a poster now, not just a lurker.

Missing some key info though:

Lara who?(many Lara's out there!)

Lara where?(address + phone#)

Lara what? (age, general description, face, body, attitude)

Lara how much? (dollars)

To your credit, you covered Lara when and Lara why.

Dr M

Waigin
Platinum

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:49 am Post subject:

Nice try Cypress, I know you can do a better job than that and you can give us a quality post like everybody else.

Don't give up

Cypress

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:16 am Post subject: Re:Lara Place Vertu

Sorry guys,I guess I shouldn't have started a new post but rather added it to the a la Place Vertu thread,Lara is not new to most of you I guess but it was my first time with her,after having read some negatives in the past about her I tried her out because she is my style really. I like mature women rather than teenies so the odds were in my favor.The hour was 55 and tip doesn't matter because nothing was asked for,I'm hoping that I was generous enough,she seemed pleased!! Great attitude,polite and classy!!

Following HG Hunter's advice on Lara and his posting in «Hall of Fame» thread (as well as his recommendation by way of PM), I decided to stop by this place last night as I was in the vicinity.

The thread IMHO should be renamed «Massage Depot» as it is located near large surface stores... and where people go there to buy «stuff», not brands. You go for quantity, not quality.

I have to say that I will question any of HG's recommendations in the future.

I thought I would be greeted by a cutie, DDG or something to that effect, since hall of famers should be in that ball park. Well, I must say curiosity got the better of me, but I should have walked away.

I was greeted by a middle aged, overweight and ouch, a garlicky smelling polish fraulein, with very few if any physical attributes worthy of mention. She could as well be a cashier at Provigo.

So as I did not know at the door what was her name, and as I had paid up and lay there «flambant nu» she then says well do you know Lara? I said no, and she replies I am Lara. God d*** friggin hell, one more wasted outing and money. Shit, I hate that, and really hate being caught is such situations.

So, as I had paid up, I decide to enjoy the session. well, her lack of massaging talent goes well alongside her lack of physical attributes. Hand in hand in fact.

As far as her capacity to stimulate the erotic nerve, I must admit she has talent. But she should buy a Briggs Stratton grass mower in order to get that bush in order. And no, i did not go for any edible features.

A frustrated and less trusting of his MM buddies Argon going back to work.

Hi all
I guess that Lara at Esthetique Cote Vertu is the same one - Three weeks ago I made a visit and met a blond, MILF, called Lara ( I asked) . Per my estimation she's around 45yrs old ; with some "rid" on her neck . She stills having some beauty lines on her face, despite of extra weight on heap.

I started with a regular massage, after 45 minutes she asked for turning over . She smiled and started playing on my chest and my sensitive part simultaneously, as y'all said, she enjoyed doing that . With a respect , I asked her that if I could rub her arm . Guess !. She smiled and OK for me as GE. Few minutes later, she took off her clothes and leaned on me on the table . What was next y'all already know and posted.

She did not fixing the price and not check for the tip. Discretely I gave her the tip (50), she did not check like other girls used to do . A warm hug and bye bye.

Massage : average
Attitude : good
Nice talking
Good customer care

The price of massage changes without notice . On June/2006 , it was $55 but last time I visited , it was $60 ..
Could someone confirm, pls

Have fun y'all
april30

Christina

Stopped by last week hoping to see Lara or Julietta, but neither was there. I was greeted by Christina. She's a little older and not exactly what I'd call a MILF (special warning to Argon, I don't find her nearly as attractive as Lara, so you should stay away), but it looked like she had nice sized breasts under her loose fitting blouse and my little brainless head got the better of me so I decided to give her a try. Paid for an hour and got in the shower. When she came in to massage me, she gave me back $10 and asked if it was OK to only go for 45 minutes as she was alone and it was really busy. I was in a really easy going mood, so no problem.
The massage was actually quite good. These older eastern european women typically really know how to "handle" a guy. By the time the flip came, I was very relaxed, but she had managed to tease me enough to make me forget what she looked like. Once flipped, she continued with her proficient touch and eventually let her ample breasts come out to play with my little buddy. A little strange in the way she exposed herself, she pulled her top way up over her breasts and just flipped them out of her bra. Anyway, I'm a sucker for breasts so everything worked out just fine. I left her a $40 tip, showered and was out the door with a smile on my face.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Agree with HG, but lets not abuse the term MILF. In the expression is the underlying factor that desire exists for one to F*** the therapist. So, there should be enough beauty to start the desire in the first place.

When there is an older woman, lets just say that. If I see Madonna, I will consider her as a MILF, since she is a mother.

But as far as Lara and whoever is concerned, lets just refrain from using MILF. Lets just refer to them as average looking older women with limited massage talent, and we will be misleading no one.

Make a nice day.

Lara

In a moment of weakness today, I stopped by and was greeted at the door by Lara. I immediately booked an hour with her.
Nothing new to report, it was the same old same old, but damn I really enjoy it when the russian finish starts.
Sorry Argon, there's something about her breasts that turns me on.
Today I even tried looking at her with a negative prejudicial attitude and I still came all over her breasts.
What can I say, I had fun.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

I an understand the breast thing indeed, as they are all there, natural, and humongous.

As for the rest, i would rather watch a rerun of Giligan's Island, even though she is a nice person. Nothing personal.

Irez ?

I think that's her name, it was hard to understand.
I was in the neighborhood today and I called around to all my favorites and none of them were available. Damn weekends, such limited service available - it's just like shopping for a car.
Anyway, I was all worked up and needed a quick stress reliever so I popped in and had a 45 min session with Irez or Izer.
The massage was very good. That's often the case with these slightly older east euros. Lots of experience and they know how to get the job done, but there is a sacrifice to be made in the scenery department.
I'm glad the massage was good, because she left the room at least 4 times. Once near the beginning to turn the music down, once to answer the door, once more to answer the door, and once to get more oil. Like I said, good thing the massage was good. The finish was also pretty good. She had worked me up pretty good leading up to the finish so it felt better than it would have if she had not been so skilled. She did show some boobs towards the end, and that's always a nice bonus.
I paid $45 for the 45 mins and I left a $40. All in all, OK for the money.
She only works Saturdays, so I will probably not see her again.
I usually like Lara here, but she seems to be there less and less lately, unless I've just been unlucky with my timing.
I also used to like Julietta, but it seems she has returned to her country and may have even gotten married. Good for her, she's a real little sweetie-pie.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

could write a book on this place.lara is well renowned and is worth the trip.nicole is certainly not everybodys cup of tea,maybe nobodys.but a good massage with hj.don't think you'd want more.julietta is sweet and petet andcan do pretty strong massage also.discreet ocation.alexandra is not strong enough but has a nice touch.

seen julietta a couple of times,and as mentioned she is articulat and can give a good massage in the right places.she is indeed petit.5'2 and 110 max.pretty and in much better shape since she got into a good workout program.heard she works elsewhere on parc,but have not been there.was wondering if she deploys the same ymmv there.
first time i had lara,seen her there many times bit never worked?on me.as mentined earlier her description is pretty accurate,late 30's,some meat on her but what a rack!and when the time comes and if you choose to let her bare herself,wow,she knows how to use the whole system.does a nice trim on herself and can get pretty saturated as well.guess she can cause some pretty intense moments as when the eruption occured,lava was was spewn from her mountains to the tip of her chin.and she seemed to like the fact that it was so intense and gratified all parties involved.never asked for coin.

Lara

I saw Lara today and I'll simply state that it was the best russian I've had in a long time.
As soon as she lets those puppies out of their cage, I just about lose it on the spot. Then when she uses them to ... well you know, that's it, I'm history.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

know what you mean,and she seems to like it.makes it all worth while.

Hunter, sounds like Lara is one of my next target ! Can you please describe her massage skills though?

Sorry

Sorry Cobaye,
I must have been thinking that I had described her skills way back a long time ago, but maybe not.
Anyway, her massage skills are actually quite good. In my experience, this seems to be typical for the older east european women. Solid firm and confident strokes all delivered in a rythmic fashion. Again, the experience leads to confidence and she certainly knows how to handle a man. Let's just say that she didn't just start giving massages yesterday.
When I say older, don't freak out, I'd have to say late 30s to anywhere through the 40s. It's kind of hard to tell. I find her very attractive, pretty face. Her body is a bit chunky, with a bit of a belly, but everything is nice and firm - no jiggly flab. Now I know that others have been less than impressed by her and that's cool. In this case, it's really a matter of taste. As you can see, there are many others that like her.

Enjoy and keep us posted,
HG

good description of lara.i'm not a fan of extra lbs. usually,but in this case it really did'nt bother me.
nicola,i think would bother me as she doesn't have what it takes in my book to go beyond the standard.good massage with nice hands on the gibblets though a nice person to speak with.massive knockers that are up for grabs if you like that.
julietta is a friendly young woman.like her for the most part.won't get into what i don't like.previusly described.if she doesnt know you,will advise you what things will run you if you ask for specifics.
called up and asked to book julietta and was told not in.only alexandra available.having seen lara,nicola and julietta,did'nt know what to expect.when door openend,an attractively dressed russian in tight jeans and shirt empashising her ample assets opened door.petit,fit with nice looking hooters.said she was alexandra and showed me where to go.took my shower and waited.knocks on the door and walks in.she had changed.totaly blew my mind...for starters.she was now wearing a black neglige.began to wonder what type of massage she was going to do.massage started but with a presentation like that before me,decided to not wait too long to test the waters.wasn't long long before i had found the waters to my liking,very hot,very wet and sweet.found her body to be fantastic.those mellons were prime.must have been a good d's on a thin waist and a tight butt.sorry,but can't remember the massage.if there even was one.never asked for anything.gave her what i thought would be right.no complaints,only thanks and a few pecks.
so next time booked alexandra,different one.surprised to say the least.
tall and thin blond with a nice face.not as strong as would have liked,but accepatable.limited extra.wanted a look at the whole package as the wrapping seemed pretty good.another surprise,where do these woman by bra's?they looked a hell of a lot bigger all covered up!this was kinda pathetic to be so deceitfull.we both had a good time none the less.assured me that she won't sway away from the standard release.allowed some leway with some body exploration.must say though she has a nice touch with her hands.

Passing by here today needing a real quick fix, so I stopped in. Actually, my car brought me into the parking lot against my will, but once I was there, I figured what the heck ?
Neither Lara nor Julietta were working, so I took a half hour surprise because I did not recognize any of the three names the receptionist threw at me. After I showered, in comes Yana. Funny, she hesitated when I asked her her name and Yana was not one of the names that the receptionist had given me. No problem, I'm just here for a quickie.
Yana is probably in her early forties - nothing exciting to look at, but certainly not ugly. Just plain plain, I guess I would say.
She gave me an average massage, but it did relax me nicely. After the flip, I behaved myself completely, because this was to be a quick (and cheap) adventure and I did not feel like investing in extras with a nice woman that doesn't really turn me on. I kept my hands completely to myself and enjoyed a very very well delivered finish. Above average I would say. Too bad the overall package wasn't up to the standard of the finish.
So, I was in and out in 35 minutes and feeling much better afterwards. $40 for the 30 minute massage and a $30 tip because the finish was so good and everyone seemed happy.

HG Hunter

Julietta

I saw Julietta today. Won't describe her as she has been described before, but I will say that this young lady has a certain "je ne sais quoi" that keeps me coming back.
She is not a stunning beauty or anything of the sort, but she has a cuteness about her and an adorable accent and a great attitude. She likes to play and can be very ticklish. We always seem to have fun together. Today's massage was kind of missing in action, if you know what I mean, but we had a few laughs andf lots of fun.

I'm quite sure I'll see her again - I seem to be drawn to her.

HG Hunter

Lara

After reading some reviews, I went to see Lara a couple months ago for an hour. She seemed very nice, with limited english. Great rack for an older woman, but the massage was mechanical at best. She kept revisiting the same technique over and over in the same spots, and also she wouldn't stop leaving to answer the phone! When the Russian began the Russian, it was ok, she's certainly stacked enough to hide a Volkswagen in there. Technique could use some enthusiasm. Too bad the clinic doesn't have a receptionist...

All in all, I'd go back for half an hour in a pinch.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  2. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  4. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  30. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  46. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  47. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back