Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging more

Reaction score
Ok, so I have one chair massage job in particular where I am only charging $15 for 20 minutes.  I have had this job for over 4 years and it is steady one day everyother week.  In the beginning I agreed to charge the same as the therapist that was there before me.  They were not satisfied with that therapist and I replaced her.I am now at a different place in life and experience level than I was then.  I would like to raise my rate to what I feel I am worth, and no longer match the old therapists rates.    As I posted elsewhere, I feel $1 minute is not enough considering the travel and set up time, ect.  I would like to raise it to, $25 for 20 minutes.  My regular table massage rates are more than $1 minute so why can't my chair massage rates.  I don't think I would raise the rate $10 all at once.  Maybe $5 then wait 6 months to a year and raise $5 more.  I don't know.I guess that I am afraid that if I raise my rates they will just find someone else.  It is a good steady job that I need right now.  They seem very satisfied with my work and I need to have more confidence that they will agree with the rate increase.  One client already pays more each time.  We are our own worst critics.Just looking for some encouragement, experiences, advice, ect.Thanks.

Charging more

As I don't have any experience with this, I would suggest looking at the prices of other things and services. I think you'd be hard pressed to find 'anything' with the same price from 4 years ago.While you hit the sensitive spot, I wouldn't necessarily raise your prices in installments. Although that may be the best since you want to raise it that much money. I would suggest you contact the company and inform them of what you're going to do before doing it, discussing the reasons behind, etc. Be prepared.Who pays? Employer/employee. If it's the employer, how about this, raise it only $5 but let them know they are still getting your services at a reduced rate. If it's the employees, prepare a new rate poster/sheet (again, with an explanation of why you're raising your prices "due to raising costs, etc., etc.," and "although I have not raised the prices over the last 4 years, I find yada, yada, yada).Good luck!

Charging more

Though I usually think everyone is undercharging for chair massage and advocate higher rates, it is likely these folks will bolt at such an increase all at once.I am glad you see that chair work should be priced at least as high, as not higher, than table work.I bet if you put four hours into it, you could find a client to replace this low priced bunch and recoup those two missed sessions in a couple of weeks.

Charging more

I'd go for the price increase in $5 incriments as well. Most people probably won't budge, though some will say "But you used to charge...". Make sure to give them notice in advance, not to just spring it on them. I'd tell them that for the next month or two, you'll continue charging your lower rate, but after that, you'll be raising $5. Then, like you said, about a year later raise it another $5. I don't know if I'd do it 6 months later, if it's once every 2 weeks then that's only letting them see you 12 more times then raising again. In a way, it makes it look like you don't really want to work on them.

I agree with Seforum.xxxgnant, definitely raise your fee $5 at this point with advance notice and do the same after another year.  I know that it is still behind as to what people are charging but so many are stuck at the $1 rate ESPECIALLY for chair massge!  That way you will have more money in your pocket and your clients won't be as upset.  If there is any  words about why you are raising your rates, definitely be prepaired and look online for what others charge for that service.  $$$ for chair massage definitely should be the same as you charge for your table session!  Or if you have your clients pay directly for your services, you can try and get the company to pay the difference, or have a flat fee for you to show up that covers all the other cost of your time.  Don't cheat yourself, your services are worth a lot more than what you are getting paid at the moment!

Thanks for the replys.The individuals pay for their massages.  I don't think that the majority of them would mind paying $5 more if I explain my reasoning behind raising the rate.  A few are just looking for a deal no matter what and expect you to give additional bonuses while already getting a cheap rate.  
I don't know if I'd do it 6 months later, if it's once every 2 weeks then that's only letting them see you 12 more times then raising again. In a way, it makes it look like you don't really want to work on them.
This is a very good point.  I wouldn't want to raise the rate again that fast.  They are a good bunch for the most part.  Just feeling like I am getting taken advaneforum.xxxe for being competitive in the beginning and not being aggressive for myself.

I like Pete's idea a lot.  Then if people ask for a bit more time you could easily increase your charge according to time spent.Another thought: Why not give the largest portion of the increase right off the bat?  You could raise your fee $7 initially then in a year raise it another $3. The slight additional raise in a year might not be noticed as much at that point.Another thought: You could raise the price $10 while offering to offset the increase with 2 $5.00 off coupons that could be used for table sessions (1 coupon per session).And lastly: You could place a notice that as of such and such a date the fee will increase to $25 for 20 minutes.  Then have a promo that allows them to purchase pre-paid packages of 20 minute sessions in bulk at the current rates (with a limit of six 20 minute packages).  This also brings in cash up front for you.

All good ideas! ;DI like Pete's idea.  Since some members of this group seem $ oriented, too much of an increase would not go over well.  Subtracting time later on might work.  Or I could give them the option.  Either they can pay $5 increase or receive 5 minutes less.  Their choice.  I am thinking that they would choose to pay more.  But, I like that cutting time would allow me to add in one more person.  They are strict on time so I can't add in additional time on the same day.  I have to come on a different day.  I have been trying to get this job to the once per week point, but the clients that I have to go through to do this only seem interested in making sure they get their spot.  I basically work on the same 7 people every time and if someone is out there is always someone who fills in the spot.   I thought about keeping the two clients who schedule everything at the lower rate and raise the rest.  Also raise the rate for any new people.  Without the assistance of the two scheduling, I can't get to other people so they will try it.(High Security)So I am not that motivated to keep them at the discounted rate unless they are willing to help me build on things. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  ;)There might be one client there that I could ask his opinion without getting anyone else involved.  He is the only client that pays $20 already and has since I first worked on him.  He works with most of the others in the same department and would know more about them than I do.  Feel it out a bit first.  For those of you who have increased your rates, how well did it go over?    

Charging more

i just raised my rates for all services for the first time in 5 years. gas 4 years ago was $1.40-50 a gallon here. now it's $2.00. my advertising rates have increased yearly. for that matter, everything has been raised over the last 4 years, professionally and personnally.it is the cost of doing business.

Wow.  Such wonderful ideas.I love these boards!I like the idea of raising $5 now and then waiting a while to raise the other $5.  I think $10 at once may be a bit too much for some people.Please let us know what happens!I am interested to see more ideas on this.  Very interesting!

Charging more

just to add a short note:my increase was $10 per massage hour/$20 per body services. i hadn't been keeping up with the going rates of my competitors over the last 2-3 years. when i realized i wasn't, and they had increased their rates, i did as well. i am still not the most expensive, nor the least expensive.so far, noone has batted an eyelash over it.

Thank you all for your responses.  I am going to make up a flyer announcing a $5 increase effective in March.  I go there tomorrow, so I'll see how it goes.  I am going to post a flyer and also give each individual a flyer so no one can say they weren't aware of the increase.  "Due to personal and professional changes over the last 4 years it is necessary to increase the rate for chair massage by $5." or something like this.  $20 for 20 minutes.  It is still a great rate.  Most spas in the area are charging $20 for $15 mins and you have to go to them.I am prepared to have a few clients that are irritated with the increase, but I am fairly confident that most will be fine with it.If they do decide to find someone else, that is fine too.  I am delivering a great service and I deserve to be paid well for my time.  If they don't agree and would rather find someone "cheaper" then they are not the type of clients that I want to fill my schedule with.Cheaper is almost never better. :)I'll let you know how it goes.  Thanks again for the support!

Thank goodness that is over! :DI gave a flyer to the one client that I was concerned would be irritated about raising rates.   She just looked at the flyer and said "OK, I'll post it".Everyone else seemed fine about it too.  One client said that after 4 years I should raise my rate.  I agree!  I will be back one more time before the increase.  I will be interested in seeing if everyone remains scheduled after the increase.  I think so.No one asked for any type of explaination either.  I was all anxious for nothing.  That is usually how it happens for me though.Thanks again everyone!

That is good news!!! :D  I'm glad it went well for you.

Charging more

*Thanks Intuitouch*Just an update for anyone interested.Monday was the first day with the price increase and everything was fine.  No loss of clients.I did find out that the woman that I thought would be nasty about it did complain once I left the day I made the announcement.  But, the others made her understand that it is deserved and should have been done sooner.Just happy that all went well.

Charging more

Just an update for anyone interested.

Monday was the first day with the price increase and everything was fine.  No loss of clients.

I did find out that the woman that I thought would be nasty about it did complain once I left the day I made the announcement.  But, the others made her understand that it is deserved and should have been done sooner.

Just happy that all went well.

Cool!

Wouldn't ya know you'd know the one who would complain!   ;D

Congratulations on getting a raise!

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💕💦at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘 💥Thursday ❣💋 Ruby, 💯💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica💋, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  8. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  11. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  21. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  24. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  27. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  40. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
Back