Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CENTRE TIBET 14255 Gouin Boul. W 514 696 6565

Cheetah_K

Reaction score
Shark1
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 57 posts
Posted on 01 Jun 2004 at 12:01.05 PM

The phone is 696-6565 but 816-5208 will work too. Anyhow I gave them a visit and to begin with, let me start with the location, cuz its a bit confusing. At first I thought it is in a private apartment but actually they are located in first floor of a high rise (lobby). It is like a commercial center where the VIP is located. Next when you get in to the building take the left hallway so don't get lost like me. You may have difficulties parking since all the spots are reserved for the residential. Just park your car in the Salon Marina's spot. I think there was about five spots to park. So here I am at the VIP. Jane (the same receptionist and/or owner of VIP #1) welcomed me. She told me that Angelic is busy and I have to wait 45 minutes but Natalie is available so I took her. The place is very clean and newly renovated so everything is fresh, clean and new. Jane was very nice and welcoming me as usual. The rooms are very nice but small. I took a shower and here comes Natalie. She is really beautiful and has a body to die for. Long brown hair and a baby face I give her not more than 22. She is tall like 5'8” and slim but not skinny. A good small C or big B cups. She started a massage and the quality was not as good as her beauty. She did her best and it was more like mechanical than either sensual or real massage. But I gave her a credit for trying. 15 minutes to the end of the massage, she asked me to turn over. We have never talked about options and I see the clock is ticking so I asked her if options were available. She asked me if I was a cop? What? Cop? Do you think if I was a cop, my little muscle could grow this big in a matter of seconds when I was turned over by you?
She laughed and said ok and 20 for HJ 40 for topless and 60 nude so I took the 40 option and didn't want to make a big fuss out of it and since it was my first time with her I may get a better mileage next time. She asked me if I can pay her up front which was a real turn off for me but it might be the first time syndrome which we are all familiar with. She has a great body and very soft skin. Pink, perfect and soft nipples. On the way out Jane gave me a card from “Marina hair salon” with this phone number on it 696-6565. She said they are printing new cards soon. Then she added, next time I have to try Angelic or Diana who are supposed to be very open-minded and pretty.
Over all
Massage quality: B-
Beauty: A
Body: A+
Options: B+
Repeat: yes but not in the near future she needs some training

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Shark1 on 01 Jun 2004 at 12:01.34 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User 2em Nathalie
Pierre69

User since 18 Jun 2004 - 4 posts
Posted on 18 Jun 2004 at 12:53.12 PM

Prenez garde de l'autre Nathalie que j'ai décidé de m'arrêter par l'endroit de WI vendredi soirée. J'ai appelé en avant et ai découvert que beau Diane et Nathalie fonctionnaient. Après avoir eu connaissance de Nathalie dans des poteaux précédents, j'étais intéressé à la voir quoique j'aie eu une excellente expérience avec Diane. Quand j'arrive je suis salué par Jane qui me demande si je préfère Nathalie ou Diane. Ainsi je décide d'aller chercher une nouvelle aventure et de choisir Nathalie. Malheureusement, il s'est avéré être une aventure de jungle. Je suis entré dans la chambre, ai pris une douche et présenté sur la table, écouter la musique calmante en prévision d'une belle obscurité haired la beauté russe écrivant mon imagination. Après quelques minutes, la porte s'est ouverte et j'ai regardé vois jusqu'à Nathalie - j'ai presque sauté outre de la table. C'était un Russe foncé-haired bien, mais elle était environ 5'5 et 175 livres, portant de grandes lunettes avec les cheveux crépus attachés, et portant un équipement qui a fait son ressembler à une dame de nettoyage. Elle n'était pas bon regarder et pas le Nathalie que j'avais lu environ ailleurs en ce fil. Malheureusement, je ne suis pas bon disant aux gens qu'ils sont désagréables ainsi j'ai fini prendre mon massage avec elle. J'espérais du moins que peut-être elle a offert un bon massage mais le Ni une telle chance. Ses qualifications doivent avoir été acquises tout en faisant la main carpentary. Je devrais également ajouter que le Tableau I était était allumé très court sur la remplissage et je me trouvais fondamentalement sur la surface en métal. La table n'était pas très régulière non plus - elle a basculé de va-et-vient tandis que Nathalie le woodworker surfaçait le mon de nouveau dans la table. Étonnamment, près de la fin de la session, Nathalie a demandé si je voulais toute autre chose pour des frais supplémentaires. Je ne pourrais pas penser à une chose simple et remercié la d'elle des services. Si j'avais été futé, je devrais lui avoir dit qu'elle n'était pas Nathalie que je prévoyais et pour introduire Diane. La fois prochaine je mieux serai disposé pour ce ce genre de non-sens. Inutile de la dire n'est pas une répétition - cependant, je crois qu'elle ne doit pas être confondue avec le Nathalie décrit ailleurs en ce fil.

User Jessica
Timmy
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 111 posts
Posted on 01 Jul 2004 at 08:48.33 AM

Went there on Wednesday and met Jessica.
She works on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Very good looking and tall, I would say around 5'7" and in her mid or early 20s. She has an extra layer of goodies in front but not fat by any means, a pair of 32 B for boobies. Very soft skin and was not shy to show it all. The massage was very soft as I asked her but not teasing during the first 40 minutes : ( . I got nude (no G-string) and HJ for $50 and tip never been asked. She thanked and asked me to see her again. By the way at the door you have to pay $50/hr for the massage separately so my cost was $50+$50=$100

Face: 3.5/5
Attitude: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Options: 4.75/5 (read between the lines or PM me) and YMMV
Repeat: yes one or two more times to see how far I can go.

User Re: VIP -- 14255 Gouin W. #120 code 120 -- 696-6565
Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 23 Aug 2004 at 09:58.07 PM

simply put....jessica, is AWSESOME!!!! I will be repeating several times over the next few weeks. and i must say one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had.

User Re: Jessica
rubtug
VIP
Posted on 02 Sep 2004 at 08:28.44 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Timber
Went there on Wednesday and met Jessica.
She works on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Very good looking and tall, I would say around 5'7" and in her mid or early 20s. She has an extra layer of goodies in front but not fat by any means, a pair of 32 B for boobies. Very soft skin and was not shy to show it all. The massage was very soft as I asked her but not teasing during the first 40 minutes : ( . I got nude (no G-string) and HJ for $50 and tip never been asked. She thanked and asked me to see her again. By the way at the door you have to pay $50/hr for the massage separately so my cost was $50+$50=$100

Face: 3.5/5
Attitude: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Options: 4.75/5 (read between the lines or PM me) and YMMV
Repeat: yes one or two more times to see how far I can go.

I love Jessica My rating would be as follows...
Face: 4.5/5 (I can't remember seeing a prettier massage girl!)
Attitude: 4.5/5 (I almost gave her a 5/5...)
Body: 3.5/5 (Not a supermodel body... but VERY nice!)
Options: 5/5 She has not said no to me yet! I do try to be generous...

Shark1
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 57 posts
Posted on 08 Sep 2004 at 08:43.48 AM

Ever since I discovered Jessica at VIP and introduced her to you guys here in eforum.xxx and Montreal Massage, VIP girls and services are going downward and getting from bad to worse. They don't care about clients and their appointments anymore. I have been turned back from the door twice already, while I had an appointment. I have been promised Marie and got someone else. Last time, I booked with Diane and got an old lady who spoke to me in French and gave me an awful massage. I always tip over the standards and treat the girls with respect but I got pissed and refused to get any options and didn't leave any tips. I don't think I would ever step in to that doghouse again. I rather to travel an extra 10-20 mile but get in to some MPs, who show their clients some respect and at least don't switch the girls around and change names.

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 08 Sep 2004 at 09:30.24 AM

I think that I would have to agree with you on that Shark. I had the EXACT same experience with the turnaway at the door. It's getting a little rediculos, PM me I have some info for you.

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 08 Sep 2004 at 09:35.48 AM

The problem with VIP WI is that the phone is forwarded to Queen Mary... It takes a little effort to make sure I get to see Jessica, but she makes it worth my while!

I am sure those of you who know her will agree with me about this!

I gave Jessica my phone # and she calls me when it's a good time to come in... I wanted her phone # but she declined

The girls are more pissed than we are when they have to turn people away... it's lost $ for them!

Last edited by rubtug on 08 Sep 2004 at 10:40.06 AM.

scorpio
VIP

User since 18 Oct 2004 - 69 posts
Posted on 18 Oct 2004 at 01:20.34 PM

Does anyone have any idea of Jessica's hours. It would be great to have a heads up, I don't want to waste my time

User Re: Re: VIP -- 14255 Gouin W. #120 code 120 -- 696-6565
rubtug
VIP
Posted on 18 Oct 2004 at 01:24.10 PM

quote:

Originally posted by scorpio
Does anyone have any idea of Jessica's hours. It would be great to have a heads up, I don't want to waste my time

She works all day Mon-Tue-Wed @ VIP West Island and Thursday's at VIP Queen Mary... sometimes she works on Sundays @ VIP West Island... always make sure to call in advance to confirm Jessica is there and VERY important, if another girl answers the door tell her you ONLY want Jessica!

Let her know you are RubTug's freind and you will get good service

Scorpio104
Posted on 18 Oct 2004 at 02:16.15 PM

Thanks my fren, I hope this helps me get better service

User Marie
Timmy
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 111 posts
Posted on 20 Oct 2004 at 08:14.36 AM

After reading reviews here and on eforum.xxx, I decided to give a visit to Marie. To begin with she is much older than I thought, and not a looker at all. Lack of massage skills and she speaks just French. Into our first 20min she started the tease and right away asked me how much I want to spend on options. I asked her what is on the menu and she didn't hesitate to say FS for $100. Since I was not really interested in her I had more control on Mr. Johnson and just went with the HJ $20. HJ was an average one nothing spectacular to mention. My 60min massage turned into 40min and I could not wait till I just get the hell out of there.
Over all
Face 2.5/5
Body 2/5
Massage 2/5
Repeat: I don't think so.

Cosmo
Located in West Island

User since 06 Nov 2004 - 6 posts
Posted on 07 Nov 2004 at 04:14.45 AM

I've been at VIP once,back in April.I booked a one hour session with whoever was there,it was my first vist,as soon as got there,the girl who greeted me told me that she was the only MP available and that she only had time for a 45 min. session.I agreed,the session only lasted 35 mins.The MP, whose name I forgot was average in everything:look,personality,skills,sensuality,ect...not bad,but not great either.The one positive thing, though was the fact that she didn't ask for tip.I did gave her 20 bucks for a HJ.She's in her mid 30's w regular built and well,like I said average looking.Won't return.

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 16 Nov 2004 at 12:13.20 PM

Geeze, with all the negative posts, has anyone had apositive experience here lately?

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 16 Nov 2004 at 12:15.19 PM

I go see Jessica every week (sometimes more than once ) and it gets better every time!

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 16 Nov 2004 at 12:25.19 PM

Hey Rub, thanks for the info. It's nice to see that someone is having positive experiences. Too much of what I see here and at eforum.xxx is negative. What I really want to here is what little goldmine someone has discovered, thanks again.

Jessica
Therapist
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 07:37.59 AM

Hi guys, first off, thank you for the nice reviews I have been browsing for a while and did not have any intentions of joining but I feel I need to set the record straight about one thing.

A good customer and friend of mine has called me this am to advise me that "TigerHead" has not been so kind to me and has been talking BS about me regarding what I do and do not do. As far as I am concerned what happens in the room stays in the room. However if you have to resort to making stuff up in your posts, then you have gone too far in my mind.

Please do cross me off your list ... because who needs this shit

For the rest of you, I look forward to seeing you soon

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 10:52.26 AM

Jessica, hear hear ! From my experience there are a number of posters who embelish their experiences here. I for one have heard nothing but good things about you and would never not see you because one one persons review or even for that matter one persons bad experience. We are all human and the YMMV applies in life as it does in the MP business. I for one have always treated therapists with the utmost of respect and have received the same in return. I am a gentleman here and in person, but in fact that is the way I treat everyone. Live by the golden rule and when your turn comes around you will be well treated, that goes for everyone. Kisses to you Jessica

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 11:02.37 AM

Well said Scorpio!

Jessica, try not to get too upset over that idiot

Last edited by rubtug on 30 Nov 2004 at 11:22.00 AM.

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 11:20.30 AM

Rubtug
I thought she was one of your favorites?

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 11:23.05 AM

quote:

Originally posted by scorpio
Rubtug
I thought she was one of your favorites?

She is not one of my favorites... she IS my favorite

How do you think she found out about the jerk who was posting BS stories about her?!?

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 12:12.58 PM

Trust me Rubtug, I respect your opinion of Jessica more than that other idiot. I hope she understands that there are a lot of supporters here. I for one will be there this week or next depending on my schedule. The only way I can think to show her proper support iss to avail myself of her services, respectfully !

User Spartacus speaks out
spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 04:42.44 PM

Re Jessica.

Those of us who have met her and have received extras will attest to the fact that this is a very special woman with a head on her shoulders and pretty good idea of who she is and what she does, who sets the boundaries for what is possible and what is not.
For those of you who want to know, the chances of getting something other than a hj on your first visit with her are near impossible. The first visit is sort of the getting to know you stage, if you are respectful, clean and a gentleman on a later session there can be alot. She sets the tone.

Spartacus

Last edited by spartacus on 01 Dec 2004 at 08:22.51 PM.

Reppy
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 07:11.31 PM

Rubtug, are you sure this Cosmo dude was talking about Jessica?

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 30 Nov 2004 at 07:18.20 PM

For sure... there is no doubt!

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 01 Dec 2004 at 11:40.01 AM

I went to visit Jessica yesterday... she has decided to take some time off... her birthday is coming up and she said she needed a break...

I am praying she will be back In the mean time, after this Thursday the 2nd... no more Jessica until the 13th...

THIS SUCKS!!!

Last edited by rubtug on 01 Dec 2004 at 09:48.31 PM.

rubtug
VIP
Posted on 04 Jan 2005 at 02:29.02 PM

I got some bad news for you guys... Jessica from VIP has permanently retired from the business... It is really sad, but at least we still have our memories of her

Reppy
Posted on 04 Jan 2005 at 10:04.32 PM

I don't think so!!!

Jessica, you come back right now missy!!!

bigdaddy
VIP

User since 19 Nov 2004 - 31 posts
Posted on 12 Jan 2005 at 10:38.23 PM

Hello guys, dos this place have a website? Thank you

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 13 Jan 2005 at 12:47.58 PM

Unfortunately they don't have a web site. They also no longer have Jessica. But if you have misgivings, the place is clean and the girls I have seen there are attractive and accomodating The building is right at the junction of St. Jean's blvd and Gouin, north side of Gouin, enjoy

leglover
Ring
Posted on 15 Feb 2005 at 12:24.51 PM

Can any body give some information about Lola at VIP (height, weight, age, attitude, prices...)?
Thanks
leglover

john1
Ring

User since 06 Oct 2004 - 58 posts
Posted on 16 Feb 2005 at 08:05.54 AM

Sorry, Scorpio, but Jessica was there yesterday when I called. She answered the phone. Also the new place is very clean with proffesional tables, and a gorgeous receptionist that only gives profesional massages. She is dirty blond, 5'-6", 130 lbs. I forgot her name but no monkey business with her.

MakeIt
VIP

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 12 posts
Posted on 01 May 2005 at 11:24.18 AM

I've been trying to see Diane for a while - she's hard to book unless you book a couple of hours in advance since she's the only decent looking MP in the WI. Finally managed to book but when I get there I get the bait and switch because she's already tied up with someone else. I couldn't wait until later so I took the other girl, Karina. Apparently french canadian, not a bad body although seems big boned but not fat, face was fair.

Took 1 hour, massage started out OK but seemed to get tired or bored as time wore on. No teasing, she asked me to flip and eventually offered HJ. She asked if I wanted to touch and said it would cost moeny. Went only for the top off since I didn't have a good feeling about this and I was right - pretty lame HJ. I found out after, this was her first day at VIP. She seems somewhat inexperienced - I would not repeat. I think I'll avoid booking Diane at this location since its not reliable and the tables are really uncomfortable.

kman99
Ring
Posted on 01 May 2005 at 10:30.33 PM

Hmm, seems like Diane is harder and harder to book these days. Tried a couple of times last month and either she wasn't there when I got there or got the bait and switch. Its really too bad because she was the only WI gem left. Last time I got Valerie (I think), she's the former Linda from Isis and Excellence. She just started on the WI and she's as good as usual...

plenty of teasing and nice D's.

Reppy
Posted on 03 May 2005 at 08:56.29 PM

Yea, ever since Jessica and Karina (the Dominican) left, this place hasn't been the same...

kman99
Ring
Posted on 20 Jul 2005 at 05:45.38 PM

hey guys,

I called today and was told 2 girls are working tonight

1) Rita
2) Sophie

any 411 on them? Thinking of taking one for the team, but if there are any bad experiences, I'll steer clear!

Thanks in advance

ggv
Ring
Posted on 21 Jul 2005 at 03:12.01 PM

I went a couple of weeks ago and recieved a massage from one the those 2 girls...She left such an impression I can't even remember her name. The one I received a massage from is the older one which is about 25-26 years old (advertised as 23), the other gils is advertised as 21 and she looks it.

The Massage was so ordinary and a ordinary finish, just a waste of time and money. I have to say the younger girls was cute looking with brasses in her teeth ?!??!

Don't waste your time on the older one of the two, not sure if you are into 21 year olds with braces. She seemed to have a nice body too and definetly a cute face. If anyone has tried the cute girld with braces let us know what she's all about.

Hope this helps

Last edited by ggv on 21 Jul 2005 at 03:13.58 PM.

kman99
Ring
Posted on 23 Jul 2005 at 12:07.51 PM

Decided to give them another try...

Got there and had Rita. She's from Excellence! She hasn't really changed, look wise and service level.

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10
Service : 7/10

usual option prices. 20-60$

Weak massage, lots of teasing and average finish.

around 5'6", 125lbs, dark long hair and so-so face.

Think I was her last client of the day. Had her nude. She was a bit stand offish when I made a move for the small B's. don't know what she muttered but she seemed agitated. Definitely last time with her.

K out...

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 04 Aug 2005 at 04:30.05 PM

I went there today,showed up w/o appointment,was told since no appointment only 45 mins is available.Ok!Fine with me.Oh btw,they moved location,same building,same floor,but new location;1690.After my shower enters Lisa;27y/o,a bit chubby,5'5'' 135 approx,blond,polish,cute face,friendly,was dressed "normally''(t-shirt and jeans=turn off).She asked me what kind of massage I want,told her soft/medium.Her technique is rudimentary to say the least,not really sensual and not very therapeutic either.Far from the quality of Absolu girls.After the flip she asked me if I need anything.Topless hj for 50.Said I only have 40 left.She wouldn't budge,so she went for straight hj for 20.After a few minutes I said ok you win!50 for topless.Big mood spoiler for me.She proceeded anyway,told her to take her time wich she did.After the erruption she smothered my volcano with a warm wet towel,and asked me to pay her before she left the room.Not exactly a session I 'll remeber the rest of my life.Cost 45+50=95.Not worth IMO.I preffer Absolu, even if no release are available,at least the massage is 100 times better and even more sensual,not to mention much prettier girls.I usually leave out of absolu 75$ light,but it's money well spent.Anyway mp scene sucks in WI.

MakeIt
VIP

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 12 posts
Posted on 04 Aug 2005 at 06:50.34 PM

Rock

I've given up on that VIP location - the girls have really gone downhill and are greedy. I only go to the one on Gouin east of Sources. This one always seems to have good looking women. I usually take Diane (Russian) which is one of the best looking MPs I know. Her mileage is limited to topless but her service is always excellent with good teasing and she gives a decent massage. She's a little shy so it takes a little time to get her to warm up but she's always pleasant. BTW this location is of the nicest, cleanest MPs I've been to mainly because the whole rooms were built from scratch in the past year. Rooms are good size and tables very comfortable.

I've read that there has a been some good experiences at Jasmine (also on Gouin) but I have yet to try it out (I'll report when I do).

Make

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 04 Aug 2005 at 07:20.59 PM

quote:

Originally posted by MakeIt
Rock

I've given up on that VIP location - the girls have really gone downhill and are greedy. I only go to the one on Gouin east of Sources. This one always seems to have good looking women. I usually take Diane (Russian) which is one of the best looking MPs I know. Her mileage is limited to topless but her service is always excellent with good teasing and she gives a decent massage. She's a little shy so it takes a little time to get her to warm up but she's always pleasant. BTW this location is of the nicest, cleanest MPs I've been to mainly because the whole rooms were built from scratch in the past year. Rooms are good size and tables very comfortable.

I've read that there has a been some good experiences at Jasmine (also on Gouin) but I have yet to try it out (I'll report when I do).

Make

Hey there Makelt,thanks for feedback.I've been at the location you're talking about.Twice. I even did a review of my session there last spring wich was disastrous!Bad looking girl,no massage skills,no personality,cut my session short ect...the girl was latina if I remember.I think my post is still on the thread.Returned(stubborn me!) last june,had a slovenian girl,5'6 129, approx.40,dark hair.Once again the quality of massage left to be desired,the options I don't really care about.Massage comes first.For sure i won't returne.As I said, mp scene in WI suks!Ciao!

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 28 Apr 2006 at 02:56.46 PM

Now I know why there was no a post on this place in a long time. God what a sucky experience. Went there cause Anna at Avalon was not there today. So decided to try these guys. Well get there, the place is very busy, it’s a freaking apartment building. Anyway, I get buzzed in, $45 for 30 minutes, go to the room, ok size, shower in it, cool. In walks in the MP oh boy, ok looking, skinny. Introductions exchanged her name Carla. Ask her how she is and she starts complaining before I even laid on the table. She had the flu, complaining about the guys she’s had in the past, that she refused a guy this morning cause he smelled, bla bla bla. Then tells me that every time a clients asks to she the MP’s, she refuses to go because she feels like she is a piece of meat….HELLO, look at the industry you are working in are you kidding me…..what do you expect, you’re a MP that gives options, clients are paying they want to see. At that point, she asked me to flip, and that when I hit her with, no it’s ok I’m not here to treat you like a piece of meat just finish the massage on my back there is only 10 minutes left. After that was nice silence in the room, about 5 minutes left, I asked her to stop cause I need to take a shower. She left the room I showered she came back in when I was getting dressed, I took out $5 and gave it to her, she looks at me like stunned. I asked her if there was a problem, she said no and I left, on the way out the receptionist said hope everything was ok and see you soon. I stop looked at her and said I highly doubt it. Lesson to be learnt If the place go not have a post in the last 6 months, STAY AWAY…..

Andy Kaufman
VIP
Posted on 29 Jun 2006 at 03:44.04 PM

You would have think I have learned. I swore to stop going here about three years ago because of poor customer service. You know, making an appointment and then getting the switcheroo.

Then along came the legendary Jessica! Jessica is long gone and I had some decent experiences post-Jessica with Lola and Marie.

Also, some horrible ones including Carla!

Today tipped the scales. I made an appointment with Lola. Arrive on time and am ushered into the room by Stella. I ask where is Lola and she claims that I had no appointment and that Lola was already booked...YES BY ME!!! I tell her.

She leaves the room and I can here her and someone else debating in Russian like..."what the **** are we going to do"...The other girl walks in and offers me Stella, again. I demand my money back...she leaves and I literally had to chase her to the reception to get my money. All the while, she claims it is all "Jane's fault"...Anyhow, I thought Jane was no longer involved with this place.

I was paid back and I left. This used to go on all the time. Appears that it is happening again. It is not worth the hassle.

Unfortunately, on the West Island there are more misses than hits!

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 30 Jun 2006 at 10:47.30 AM

A.K., this place should be shout down, I am very surprised that they are still opened. I had a bad experience with this place to. Guys don't waste your money on this place no matter how desperate you are, much much better places in the W.I., Medispa with Ann Marie, Avalon with Diane (still a debate if there are cams, so enter at your own risk) or make a special trip to the city.

nodiggy
Ring
Posted on 30 Jun 2006 at 01:55.08 PM

I met Carla awhile ago, and this girl took the cake for being the biggest moron I have ever met. She was so full of shit, she had skidmarks on her earings! Big mouth that never shut up....I was just imagining in my head that when she told me that some guy offered her 10K for a BBBJ, it was mostly to get her to shut the hell up instead of gratification!

After that fiasco, I am sold off of this place for good...or unless and if Jessica comes out of retirement!

WI needs some new blood....Tibet has gone down the tubes....Avalon brodcasting our asses all over eastern Europe and Medispa aways booked (you devils you), Jasmin with its hit or missmissmissmissmiss....we need a place another place in the west!

"Have fun!"

Andy Kaufman
VIP
Posted on 18 Aug 2006 at 01:19.54 PM

I tried booking with michelle here about two weeks ago. I heard she was working there and I clicked with her at Avalon when she was there. A fun cute person. Whatever she lacks in massage skills are made up in personality.

Anyhow, was told Michelle was booked but, Katherine was available. Always willing to try something new, I booked. Arrived 10 minutes early. Was told that client was showering and I would have to wait. instead of putting in me in a room which was vacant (I could see it) the option was the high traffic lobby. I said i would wait in my car. Went out and came back in 15 minutes or 5 minutes late....AND WAS TOLD CLIENT WAS NOT OUT YET. So something clearly did not jive unless the poor soul drowned. I was asked to return in another 5 minutes. I said yes but, went to my car and drove off.

I had sworn off this place but, was lured back by Michelle. Always trust your instincts!

digs
VIP
Posted on 11 Jan 2006 at 06:40.41 PM

I know there is a post for the old VIP, but I guess its time to update with the new location.

The place is still located at the same address, which is at the Marina complex on Gouin blvd, a couple of feet East from the St-Jeans.

Prices: STANDARD 40$/30M, 50/ 1HR.

The place is revamped, and very nice. The showers actually work, but be very careful when turning the water on, since in most of the rooms they are reverse from what's indicated on the handle. They told me that they were going to fix that, and its been the same for the two rooms that I have been. Keep the hanldle as close as you can to coldest point on the blue "cold" temperature indication, since I think it is reversed.

Other than than, very clean place with nice tilled floor. I have been going to this place since they moved, and it is a very nice upgrade. The owners are great sales people, so when they say that all the girls are gourgeous, expect nice looking girls, mostly over 30. Most of them are either Russian or Ukranian, but so far they are all able to hold conversation.

The girls range are ok looking, but I would say that some of them might be the best massage that I have ever gotten in MP's. The last two times I went, I got very good service with different menus ranging in spectrum.

I went last Monday I got a massage by Lisa, not to be mistaking with Alissa, who also works there by who I have not tried. She is about 5'6", 130 lbs and nice looking in a very milf fashion. To date, she was the most verbal, and she gives the best massages. I went their with all kinds of aches and pains, and she knew how to work the back, shoulders, arms, legs, for a good 40 minutes. The teasing started as we approached the turn over time, and she was not shy to play with the whole kit. Now, she does not offer anything other than HJ, and she left the tip up too you, and she laughs hen you suggest other. I think she is a pro masseur turned MP, so options are limited, but really good massage skills.

A weekl later I went back and had my session with Lola. She is the same build as the Lisa, but a brunette ho looks a little younger (probably younger). very nice personality wise, but all business once the massage starts. Horrible massage, which felt more like a rub down more than anything, but a very large menu., which she saied was YMMV.

All in all, not a bad place, good parking and a varied place. It may not be the best place, but the ladies are consistantly good at one thing or another. Jessica is not there anymore, and she made this place a while ago.

Clinic: 4/5
Personel: ranges in looks
Service: 2-5 depending on what you are looking for.
Repeat: Always, until a real good Cliniq opens in the west.

User Re: Salon Tibet (old VIP est WI) 696-6565
freewilly
Ring
Located in Vaudreuil

User since 31 Dec 2005 - 37 posts
Posted on 11 Jan 2006 at 08:29.36 PM

So Digs, in your opinion, how much is acceptable for tip ?

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 12 Jan 2006 at 08:22.20 AM

Digs, try Avalon on Pierrefond Blvd. not to bad to the WI, I also saw 2 more new MP's opened on St.Charles Blvd, but have not try them yet. They are located between Peirrefonds Blvd, and the Trans C. May venture to those next week. Be my first "take one for the team" adventure.

User Re: Re: Salon Tibet (old VIP est WI) 696-6565
ButtFucker
VIP
Posted on 12 Jan 2006 at 10:14.37 AM

quote:

Originally posted by perkmeup1
Digs, try Avalon on Pierrefond Blvd. not to bad to the WI, I also saw 2 more new MP's opened on St.Charles Blvd, but have not try them yet. They are located between Peirrefonds Blvd, and the Trans C. May venture to those next week. Be my first "take one for the team" adventure.

Hey Perk,

I think I`ll do the same and take one for the team. Do you have any numbers for the places on St.Charles? If not, I`ll do some scouting and try my luck!

LB

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 12 Jan 2006 at 12:18.49 PM

Not off hand, but I will be passing by there this evening, I will post it later tonight, when I get home

digs
VIP
Posted on 13 Jan 2006 at 01:33.17 PM

HEy Freewilly,
I left a 40$.

The massage was well worth it man! I mean it. But please be careful, the receptionists to have a slight accent so you might hear Alyssa sound like lisa.

LISA is the wixked massage lady!

digs
VIP
Posted on 24 Jan 2006 at 05:10.02 PM

Before going to watch Theo play like he spent his day in an MP sampling various types of happy finishes, I stopped by on the spur of the moment (nobody ansered at Avalon)

I entered and as able to get an hour with Gloria, the only girl who was avaiable at that time. Beggars can't be choosers, and even though I was kinda urging to see if my Lisa was there, I settled and was happy to get some stress of my back.

gloria was a smily girl who for some reason came off as shy. She was about 5'4, 120 lbs, and was your average girl that you met on a daily basis. I was starting to regret not saving my money, as the massage and the conversation where OK. But before I abandoned all hope, something happened.

I remember the song on the little boombox swithcing to a chillout version of Voulez vous coucher avec Moi!, when all of a sudden it started to change. She began to tease, grabbing mr happy from a certain postion, as she began go message the goouch! he proceded to the nuts, and then turned me over.

She did not give options, and a souting repot was not available, but she began to give me the perfect Johnson massage. She used both hands, and was very knowlegable of the unit as she persused my manhood with expertise. She sensed that I was about to come, and she stoped...then beginging to message the two veg as I started to recoup. After a coulple minutes of expert nut playing, she again begun the ending, until I had errupted in a very heavy manner. She cleaned me up, and left the room. She came back in with a new towel, thank me, and walked out business like.

I tipped twenty, but was left scratching my head. It was a bizare exeperinece, and proably will not repeat more for the reason that the habs lost than anything, but I would not avoid her if given tno choice. Maybe an off day, who knows, but still a very funny experience.

digs
VIP
Posted on 31 Jan 2006 at 05:08.23 PM

Upon a certain reason, I ditched my appointment at Avalon (please read avalon thread), and headed for Tibet as an aternative. They were pretty busy, with all four girls working.
I guess I like discretion, and it feels weird sitting in a waiting room waiting for the gril to clean up the room from her last client (how weird is it to see a fellow patron walk out, making momentary eye contact, knowing that you are getting sloppy seconds!), but since I was in the mood it did not bug as much as it would have.
Anyhow, I booked a 45min with Lara(brown red hair, 5'4-maybe 120-103lbs), who looks like your typical 30 something message professional. She ever wore a uniform, making me wonder if I had hit a real professional.
I did not, with the message being consideired more of a rubdown, by the menu is very large and much more than some look for. It weas not a bad experience, but I guess these days I would settle for a superior massage than a larger menu.

THis place looks like it is really picking up, and it seems that they have a many different ladies avalable. I called during the day, and was infromed that there were 5. I guess the west-island was really craving a decent MP!

leglover
Ring
Posted on 14 Feb 2006 at 09:16.20 AM

Went there at 3 PM yesterday without any appointment. Rang the bell 3-4 times, nobody answered.
Either all were "busy" or was closed.
leglover

leglover
Ring
Posted on 15 Feb 2006 at 09:54.55 AM

Went there and tried Carla for 30 min.
She is slim, tall with B cups and about forty. Nice lady who is Itallian.massage was not bad and release was so so. I did not ask for topless...as she was not my type. gave 20 tip which seemed made her happy.
Repeat: I am not sure
leglover

Veronica.

Now this was a little weird experience.
I booked with Victoria because I wrote her name down when I spoke on the phone,booked it, and after the shower, in walks Veronica (who is not veronica).

Now, some of you might recognize her since she used to work at Jasmin, who she says are now the same owners of VIP and Tibet(please note that this was according to this girl)

Nice black woman looks 20 but was probably 30, about 5'4", petite build with a nice smile. She spoke only french and is not that much of a chatty person, which on this day suit me just fine. The massage was not bad, the teasing was sufficient, but this girl is the clothes houdini. She never had her hands off me, and when flip time came, she was buck! Now that was special.

She danced around( not a bad body, but a coouple too many stretch marks for my licking), playing nicely with Junior until she got on the table. she approached me from my feet (good eye contact), and started rubbing Junior. Suddenly, MR. Big toe on left foot gets sat on. She calls me a "salot", and starts ridding my foot, showing me the penetration. I held back laughter, mostly because of the possessed look she had on her face, until she said my turn, dismounted my foot, and walked around to my side and started to give me a crazy HJ while she called me dirty names (salot, cochon, reste bandez le cochon). After forcing myself to finish, she starts rubbing the juice around, kind like she was writting something on me.

Stops, goes to sink, and then begins cleaning me up. I get dressed, by-passing my after shower, pay 40$ and run the hell out of there.

So, 40$ got me a nude foot banging, weird HJ with messed up force-myself finish. Its the first time this has happened to me, and the last ime I would ever visit her. Scared the hell out of me.

Service: ????/Depends if this turns you on.
Massage: 6-7
Foot massage: 3 (Toe in Y is not really the best feeling in the world)
Repeat: NO
Bonus: Affordable for the nude HJ with sloppy finish. If she takes the toe, she porpably would accept the digits.

I have to admit that I lost interest in this place after Diane and Jessica disappeared and your story about the Toe job just made me laugh my ass off. I doubt that I would have been able to concentrate enough to be able to finish, you made my day.

Scorpio....I totally agree with you. This place was a hidden gem: Jessica, Stella, Diane and Annabelle...enough spectacular service to keep you coming back.

Of late, this place is slipping big time. There is the abundant name switching (which happened frequently to me), the quick turnover of good staff (keeping weridos such as Carla), and not giving enough hours to stronger ladies.

I go back to this palce because its still discreet and it is a sentimental favorite. I just keep hoping to run into a Jessica type, and following her past migration, she should be re-surfacing around this time.

The best massage that I had received from this place in the past 8 months was Lisa, who gives a wicked massage, but small menu. I haven;t seen her there in a while, which means that she is propoably moved onto bigger and better things.

Two blasts from the past have seem to have come back to this joint:

Lola: we all remember her for the large menu. She packed on a couple of pounds, and I think she just got back from having a kid or something. I can confirm that she works on Mondays and Wensdays, that is all I know.

Celeste: Always wears odd clothes, but when those puppies come off, its a whole new sotry. I took a massage with her on Wendsday, and let me tell you, her service is quite amazing. I banked when I called, hoping that it was it was in fact the Celeste that worked (for those who liked Jessica, she used to work around her time, and when Jess was booked, she was the alternate.)
Very nice woman, nice body that you cannot tell when you see her because her fashion style is based loosely on Fran Dresners "the nanny" style and the old grandmother from Everybody loves Raymond.
She is about 5'6", brunnette, and at first look she looks like a mess. Clothes off, this chick looks like a European porno star. Nice large hips, cute ass (a-la- Sylvia Saint + 10lbs), and a very nice pairs of hooties.

Anyways, I was still in the shower when she walked into the room, and she remembered me and asked how I was doing. She pulled up the chair and started talking to me. This made me forget the fact that the shower was nasty dirty. She is russian, and her english has gotten much better than I remembered. I got out, she helped me dry, and in escorts me to the table. She said she remembers me liking Powder instead of oil (which I said yes even though its a lie), and she continued with a very light therapeutic massage. Not bad, I did not say anthying since I was waiting for the clothes to come off.

In walks receptionist with other guy: Sorry, I forgot there was people in thsi room....MORON.

nnyways Massage continues, and she tells me how lucky we where since she wanted to get me special treatment. (innner thoughts: take off your clothes already), to which I replied :what type of treatment are we talking about?" She asks me if I have 80$, to which I reply 60$, and she says ok.

OFF comes clothes. She gets onto my back, and begins rubbing herself against me. Whispers in my ears to trun over, to which I comply. And yes, the body is still nice. Anyhow, she starts coming down, massaging me nicely, pulls out a hat...and starts to give me CBJ>>> very nice.
After about 10 minutes, she starts getting irratated and asks me why I do not "sperm" to which I tell her that I need something else, do you remember my trick :lol: . OhhHH! She starts massaging the nads>>nice...but wrong trick. After anothe five minutes, she decides to go 69. Not what I had in mind, but what the hell. Gave daty, she takes off condom and decides to finish me with a russian instead of with the CBJ.

Not bad session, repeat probably if I am in the area. I have no idea what days she works, but I do know that she was there this wenesday. I know she has some sort of career outside of this, but no idea what. nor what effect it has on how long she will be here, but with the rest of the west island seeming a little dry, this disperate attempt at bringing back the oldies is worth the old shot to try and spruce up the WI...something thats its lacked for a while.

Massage: 3/5 (i am not a fan of light massage)
Looks: Clothed 1/5
Nude 3.5/5 (some find that body type attractive, very european sexy)
Repeat: Maybe.

Michelle

Hi guys, do you know where I can find this gem. She is quebecoise, short with small breast but her skills were great. She worked at VIP and earlier at Avalon. Her name is Michelle.

Cool boy....

I believe that Michelle went back to the escort Scene! I agree that that girl was very fun, but so far left the place to go back to what she was previously doing. It is to my understanding that she jumps from place to place.

Please note that this is just a rumor, since I asked one of the girls at Tibet who gave me this information, and as far as I know, it could be a little cat fight, and Michelle did used to work at a Outcall. Michelle was one of those WI Gems, but now has moved on to different things.

If you do come across her in the scene again, please PM the location.
Thanks,
Diggy....

PS... If you want something along the same lines, you can try Cynthia at Odessy in Dorval....very erotic, but not as much as a conversationalist!

Cynthia

Can you give me her description: race, height, measurements.
Thanks

She is pettite: about 5'2 would be kind.
She is cuban, speaks french and gives a very nice GFE-massage.
I would give her around 30+, and she does a very nice job at giving a mssage as well. Teases nice, defineitly worth the travel to Dorval. If you like petite, give her a try.

Angela

I tried Tibet in the Marina Centre. The receptionist was nice and friendly. Price is 55$hr. After reading the thread, I didn't feel I needed to ask about options, as this place was known for it.

They gave me the largest room, very nice and clean, clean shower. I took a fast one(shower) and lied down on the table as usual, with nothing on, Stanley peaking through my legs. In comes my massus. An older woman, mid 40s I would say but very well conserved. Nice tight jeans, high heel slippers, manucured toes and fingernails, very nice chest with a camisole to emphasize them and a modern hair do. My lucky day I figured, as the older ones usually give a good massage.

She starts out, with no expressions on her face. I didn't talk, neither did she. Before beginning, I must add she picked a towel and placed over my butt. I wondered why. She starts on my legs softly. At first, the massage was ordinary, but then she got into the routine. Man....that was the best massage I ever had. This girl had variety like no other I have tried. Karate chops, tickles on the back, strong concentrated pushes on critical muscle, light scrub with the nails, a sublime foot massage and even massaged my scalp which gave me tingling feeling. Massaged my ears, my neck....the whole kit kaboodoolde.

I had pulled away the towel off my butt after 20 min, as she kept on moving it back and forth. I asked a few questions but she didn't seem to understand and didn't say a word. She decides to flip me with 20 min left...

Stanley finally gets a look at Miss Fantastic Massus, he follows her every move. She massages the whole front, included my forehead, but never touching the sacred parts. Oh....and I forgot, as she flipped me, she put back the towel over Stanley a few minutes after. Poor Stanley is screaming by now " let me out, I can't breath!".

By now, I am really wondering what is going on, as she still shows no emotion whatsoever. She goes to the sink and washes her hands and says there is only 5 min left. I said, "well, you forgot one area of my body...can you work on that". She pretends not understanding, so I pull of the towel, showing the obvious, and my friend Stanley salutes her. She says "your feet, your legs, your arms..." I say no, you forgot one very important area of my body Mam...Then she pulls the bomb on me, "I only give massage, no options ..." and walks out.

What a freaking bummer. There I am lying on the table with a stiffy and got nothing. Last time I show up there and I learned my lesson this time, I will always ask for options before I hand out the cash at the front desk. When I walked out, I explained the situation at the receptionist and she said Angela does not offer options. Thanks for letting me know! As I walked in, she asked me if I had ever been here before. I said no, but I have been to Avalon, Lotus, Salon Chic and others. She laughed and said "forget about Avalon and the other places, you will experience something you never have at Tibet and will certainly want to return. Your hostess is the lovely Angela...enjoy". Yeah right, it's true, she gave one of the best, most complete massage I have ever had, but doesn't even tickle your balls...

massage: 10
looks: 8.5
attitude: 4 (never talked)
place/cleanliness/environment: 8
finish: never got one Jesus Christ !

I have to be honest, she was lovely, a sueforum.xxx massus, but I expected options and didn't ask to see the hostesses before walking in the room, and asking a few basic question. My fault, I got what was advertised, a massage period. But I learn fast.... :twisted:

P.S. which places in the west island offer a rebate for montreal massage members, and how much rebate? Same goes for downtown.

Vita

Another one on my hit list, Vita.

If anybody has tried her, or any of her friends who know how to massage properly, with nice finale, I'm up for grabs...

VIta is petite and has a smoking hot body. She is in her 30's maybe even 40's.

Gives a good massage. Very erotic and sensual in her moves. I got a good Thai from her with a nice finish.

Seems a little too into herself.

This place in general lately has seemed to gotten alot of more liberated women!

Saw Lisa there last week.

She is 5.4 a bit chubby. Dyed blonde hair.

A real strange experience. I got on the table and she goes to lock the door and says..."You are my hostage and I will torture you now"...

It then hit me...She was a girl who used to work downtown at Miracle (used to be on Renelevesque near Guy late 90's and later AGAT onStanley again late 90's)...I knew because she always said.."Ready for torture" before massage. Then she was slimmer and head reddish brown hair. A horrible masseuse with limits.

Her massage skills are so so still. But, she went right for the meat and potatoes off the bat and had the full menu including desserts 10 minutes into it. She is very wild now and no doubt there is huge mileage to be had. I was pretty reserved because I thought she was too open (and not that attractive) so I did not go beyond the HJ and Thai.

This place has some pretty exuberant women now...Vita is the new owner from what i was told....where is Jayne these days anyway?

Tibet

Thanks a lot Andy, nice review.

Can you please tell us who to pick when we go there, and who to avoid, and what to expect from each?

If you are uncomfortable to make this valuable information known to all, please PM me. But I'm sure others would benefit from your comment.

Thanks in advance buddy.

I have trouble telling who the masseuse is due to common names used.

But, Lisa and Vita I have tried recently. There is a sasha there who I do not know or not sure who she is.

There are about 10 Lisas or Dianes or Maries or Christina running around now.

Andy,

I think your mention of Sasha is actually DASHA. She is Angela from VIP on Queen Mary. She officially left Queen Mary and is working Tuesday's and thursdays at Tibet.

She is definitly one of the best masseuses in the place. Sexy, young (22), nice cup, once she warms up to you mileage gets better. Definitly should be on your todo list.

IMO yes for dasha. I have not had the liberty of seeing any others, only for my own fault of that I just have no interest in anyone else there. I'm thinking of trying someone else only because her schedule doesn't really work that well for me.
THX

New administration at Centre Tibet

Guys,

We have new blood on the West Island ! A lady in her mid forties (my guess) has taken over Centre Tibet in the Marina center, corner St-Jean and Gouin.

Her working name is Vita. She's a petite energetic person with a body in excellent shape. She walks around bare foot on her tippy toes. Well maintained and dresses appropriately; she has restaffed this place which was on a downhill slide. Do not ponder on past comments, they don't apply anymore.

Vita is a certified massotherapist and judging from her physique, one can easily imagine her stepping on the table, using her full body. When I popped in unannouced, she was booked but offered her prize pupil Dasha.

I cannot post a review of Dasha right away, as I am a judge in the contest and Dasha is in it (formerly known as Angela from VIP). But in the mean time, I guarantee you she is worth the trip. From the waist down, she is too die for. Leglover would be very excited and she bears many sought qualities on this board. It's tempting to say more, but I will post my review in the contest forum for now.

Vita is a must try for me, based on her massage skills...and I think if she continues in that route, they will offer Avalon a run for their money. It's good to know we now have quality choices (in every sense of word, read in between the lines) for us West Islanders.

Centre Tibet 514-696-6565...good work girls and fantastic attitude ;-)

[drive]

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞🌹Sunday, ☺💋 Michelle 💞💋💋for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋 💥 💘 Sunday, 💘💗 Kim, 💯💓 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 😉💋 Angela, 💢💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole, 💞💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💝💞💦 Sunday, ❣💞 Cici..💋💋. small build, friendly and pretty,comfortable treatment, excellent service , aka Coco,. and Lisa, ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Sunday, ❣💘  Amy, 💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💗very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east unit 5 💥💢💞 Sunday, 🪀 💖💋 Yoyo, 💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  19. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  23. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  38. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
Back