Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Bad experience with Sulexa

funny thing one day.. just happen to be eating lunch with an owner when everything jumped off!!
holy smokes, you would have thought a fire had broken out.. ha ha
but behind closed doors, anything can happen!!
ha ha

respect the ladies.. they have their feelings too!
WAITING IS PAINFUL.
MEN DON'T LIKE TO WAIT.
WE CANNOT WAIT FOR LONG.
IT IS DEPRESSING.
WHY DO MASSAGE LADIES MAKE US WAIT???????????????????????????????????????????///

Its funny how a few characters are here trying to defend bad service and badly run agencies. Lets us know what is really going on, you guys are shilling for Sulexa. You create over the top threads about juicy this and mouthwatering that then we go and see them and most are complete duds.

Then we post about what is really going on to help the community from being duped and we get excuses. These poor girls have feelings and it was a case of ymmv just move along. Well fuck you, if I want I can and will post about these thieving bitches. Enough is enough, while they get rich deceiving their way through life.

Its funny how a few characters are here trying to defend bad service and badly run agencies. Lets us know what is really going on, you guys are shilling for Sulexa. You create over the top threads about juicy this and mouthwatering that then we go and see them and most are complete duds.

Then we post about what is really going on to help the community from being duped and we get excuses. These poor girls have feelings and it was a case of ymmv just move along. Well fuck you, if I want I can and will post about these thieving bitches. Enough is enough, while they get rich deceiving their way through life.
It's very difficult when a masssage lady makes a men wait for more than hour.
Why do they do that?
Very irresponsible.

Completely different experience for me with Cheer today. Agree sheโ€™s very shy and new to this. You have to take control and she will follow.

Sulexa Agency
647-620-4499 (They prefer text, calls will most likely not be answered)
16th and McCowan in Markham

The Sulexa line up is getting stronger each day. The two new additions of Korean River and now Thai Cheer is making this agency a mainstay in Markham.

I saw River on Thursday for an amazing half session. As I was leaving Leona told me to come try the new girl Cheer on Saturday? She said sheโ€™s young and very beautiful but fairly new to the industry. So I booked a morning appointment for today and arrived as per my scheduled time with no booking issues. Leona was on point with her messages and informed me that Cheer had arrived and was waiting for me.

As i walked up to the second floor I saw Cheer waiting for me with a coquettish grin on her face and wearing that exact beige g-string bikini outfit. Sheโ€™s young looking!! She says sheโ€™s 19 but I would guess no older than 21 or 22 for sure. First impression is how tiny and petite her frame is, Cheer is your prototypical Asian spinner. She asked me to walk up to the 3rd floor. I asked her to lead the way so I could watch her sexy ass sashay up those stairs.

I stayed for half hour and Cheer quoted me 160. She left the room and I got undressed. When Cheer returned I couldnโ€™t help but put my hands all over this tiny little girl. I asked her how tall she was, Cheer replied 150 CM which is about 4โ€™11โ€ wow asked her how much does she weigh? Cheer replied 45 KG which is just under 100 lbs. So you get the idea now? Sexy 19 year old Thai girl, 4โ€™11โ€ and 100 lbs. Fairly new to the industry but is open minded and willing to learn. Cheer is very slim with a flat stomach, beautiful natural B sized natural perky tits with small nipples, a neatly trimmed patch on her pussy and a soft smooth ass. Sheโ€™s got a very light facial complexion with light brown coloured straight hair down to her back.

It become apparent very early that Cheer is very shy and allows you to take control of the session. This almost makes her a submissive provider and allows you to push the boundaries. I had to reach out my hand to her so she could come closer to me. Sheโ€™s open minded but timid, so you will have to guide her as she does take directions very well. I asked her if she could undress and she dropped her g-string bikini outfit on the chair. We were in the 3rd floor bedroom, I was sitting on the side of the bed as she slowly walked into my arms allowing me to gently lick and kiss her flat stomach and her soft perky tits. Sheโ€™s very sensitive as I noticed from her reaction but she didnโ€™t say anything or pull away. She let me nibble on her nipples as she grazed the back of my head with her left palm while my hands were firmly clasped on her bare ass cheeks squeezing them and spreading her asshole with my fingers. Cheer was silent but engaging waiting for further directions.

I got up and gave her big hug and told her how sexy she was, she responded with a silent shy giggle and covered her mouth like an obedient geisha. I told her to lay down on the bed so I could taste and eat her pussy. Her tiny little body now sprawled on the this big bed, her legs spread wide open inviting me to come dine on some delicious Thai pussy. I pecked and nibbled on the inside of her thin thighs before diving into her nicely trimmed pussy patch, getting a sweet scent of a young flower. I spread her dark pussy lips to reveal a wet, moist pink centre and a tiny little clit that was begging to be licked and nibbled. I drooled some spit onto her clit while spreading her pussy lips with my left index finger and left thumb. I then pasted my tongue onto her clit as I licked, nibbled and pinched on her G-spot trying to make her convulse with joy, I could see her hips moving up and down, her stomach contracting, her hands squeezing her tits. She peered down at what I was doing and when I looked up at her face she turned her head down and away - there is Cheerโ€™s shyness still present. I then lubed my right middle finger by inserting it in my mouth then gently and slowly sliding it into Cheerโ€™s tight warm pussy until I could feel her spongy goodness deep inside her vagina. Cheer started to moan now and wiggle her hips even more. While fingering her I went down on her again by licking her clit some more. Cheer was enjoying getting eaten out and getting fingered at the same time. She let me dine on her pussy for what seemed like days!!! She was in no hurry to stop me and I was enjoying eating every minute of Cheerโ€™s pussy.

Finally I came up for some air and wanted to be spoiled. Once again, I had to give directions to Cheer to say if she could give me some BBBJ. She said ok and slid down between my legs. Cheer gives a decent BBBJ, it wasnโ€™t very deep and it was very light and mostly just around the tip. I told her to stop and gave her more directions on how I liked it. I told her to make her mouth tighter when she was sucking and for her to go all the way down, far as she could. She nodded yes and said ok I try. This time her BBBJ was much better. Tighter, firm, deeper. As she sucked I told her to keep going further down. Much better suction after giving her directions. Told her to rub my balls with her hands and to try some BLS. She complied and licked my balls with her tongue and mouth while she stroked my cock. Told her to flip over so we could some 69. Her tiny little frame got on top of me and she planted her sweet Thai pussy right in my face and mouth. Her clean tight little asshole was inches away from my nose and I couldnโ€™t help but spread her asshole and take a whiff, no foul scent detected at all. Debated whether to do DATO on her as I lightly finger probed her asshole from the outside. Very tight asshole. I passed on DATO and instead couldnโ€™t wait to fuck this tiny little Thai tart.

I got off and stood by the side of the bed as Cheer laid on her back with her legs spread facing me - ready for some stand up missionary. I pulled her thighs out towards me until her pussy was at the edge of the bed. I covered up my cock and slid it into Cheerโ€™s warm pussy as she grunted gently. She felt amazing, her pussy is tight, a 19 year old pussy being rammed and fucked while I squeezed her soft natural tits. She wrapped her legs around my ass as I thrusted faster and faster into her warm juicy box. Fucking Cheer and watching her slim thin body getting pounded was an absolute delight. Total control of her body as sheโ€™s very submissive. I now wanted to switch positions to doggy. Told her to get up and go on all fours on the edge of the bed. She knew I wanted to do doggy. I bent down and spread her ass cheeks and pussy to lube her pussy with my tongue and mouth before once again gently sliding my cock into her pussy. Slow to start and once tempo was gained I kept slamming and pounding her pussy while squeezing and spanking her ass. The view of Cheer in doggy was phenomenal.

I told Cheer I was close to busting and was about to pull out. I ripped off the condom and stroked my cock in front of her face as she wasnโ€™t sure what I wanted. I told her to suck BBBJ some more and finish CIM. She grabbed my cock and stroked it then put it in her mouth and allowed me to face fuck her until I came with an outstanding mind blowing finish in her mouth. I stood there watching as she drooled all the cum out onto my cock and into her waiting hands while some dropped down onto her tits and thighs. She was a mess, covered in my jizz from face to legs. She quickly got up and ran towards the shower to clean up.

What an incredible hot steamy session with this young little Thai girl. An absolute must try if you are into young looking Asian girls with spinner bodies. How often will you get a chance this year to fuck a good looking Thai girl born in 2001 with a slim tiny petite figure who is 4โ€™11โ€ and weighs under 100 lbs??????

Cheer works every SATURDAY, SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY from 10am to 6pm. Text 647-620-4499 to book an appointment with Leona. I told her about some of the issues you guys are having regarding booking and she told me she is improving and will try to do better. Please be patient as they are completely swamped with calls and texts. This is a very busy place.

160 for half hour with Cheer. Services included CFS, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY, DIGITS. I didnโ€™t ask about rimming or DFK/LFK (I never do this). Keep in mind Cheer is new to the industry. She is very shy, she is submissive and will allow you to take control of the session. She doesnโ€™t talk much, when she does talk her English is minimal but enough to understand and engage in a session. If at times Cheer feels quiet and distant then engage with her and lead things, she will follow. Sheโ€™s a great girl and provides excellent service as you get more comfortable with her.

Damn I love reading your reviews, gets me fucking hard at...Cheers is gona get destroyed by me next time

Preach on brother.
These guys obviously have an agenda and when we post against them, they get all worked up because our truths hurt whatever benefit they get. Everyone can see it. They look like idiots.
๐Ÿคฃ
I RECALL GOING TO SPA AND THEY MADE ME WAIT FOR 30 MUNITES.
WHY?
I HATED IT.
I WAS SO DEPRESSED.
AND LOST INTEREST IN THE WOMAN AND HER MASSAGE.
I WANTED TO GO HOME AND GO TO SLEEP.

Leona is a great service provider , top shelf. She knows how to treat a man, these little girls are not pro's, they are spoiled hoe's. I think she is having to make excuses for the girls, too bad.

If you are paid as a pro then you should act like a pro.

leonas grrrrrrrreat!
HEY, THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING.
WE ARE NICE PEOPLE.
WE PAY AND GIVE NICE TIPS.
IT IS JUST WE HAVE EXPECT THE MASSAGE PLACES BE NICE TO US.
DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOR OUR APPOINTMENTS.
DON'T BREAK THE MOOD.
WE ARE ON TIME.
MASSASGE LADIES SHOULD BE ON TIME.
THEY HAVE A WATCH. DON'T THEY.

Last edited:
keep being the nice guy.. unless your bad! then get down with your bad self!
and let your bad boy out! and let those roots shine!!!!!
๐Ÿค”
HUMANS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO WAIT PATIENTLY.
LETS SAY YOU WENT SEE A MOVIE.
AND THE CINEMA ONWERS SAYS, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HALF AN HOUR OR THERE IS A ONE HOUR DELAY.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ?
A BUSINESS WHEN THE CUSTOMERS WAIT FOR LONG , WON'T LAST.
I USED TO GO A CHINA TOWN SPA. ALL HER LADIES WERE ON TIME.
THERE IS NOT REASON WHY THERE SHOULD BE A DELAY.

dude,
first of all, juicy this and mouthwatering that"' LMAO and I really cant stop laughing because it just hit the funny bone really good! and thank you for that...
but getting back to your frustration.. I don't like to burn bridges...

2nd
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
--HERBERT SPENCER

Spencer was a very widely known English philosopher, scientist, theologin during the 1800's. He was also among the creators of the field of sociology. He was among the greatest minds of Victorian England.

3rd
do what you need to do as you come to the fork in the road!

happy hunting!

Cali, I agree with you most of the time but bad business model and shitty service is not to be admired. This board is here for posting our real experiences not fake scam schemes.

Caliguy.. "do what you need to do as you come to the fork in the road!

Take it !

your right! absolutely right!!! bad business is bad business.. could it be it was a one off? could it be the girl you wanted was in pain for some reason
and just couldn't find the strength to see you so they offered someone else.. maybe, her period just started and well, i will leave that at that. maybe
20 minutes before you
got there the girl you wanted was in a fight with the guy she lives with.. maybe she started feeling nauseous just before you got there? you see my point right?

Here's a little something that happened to me a few months back.. tried a LL girl off of yonge st.. price was already discussed.- got there and she wasn't the girl from the pic (not a biggie but I really was hoping). so I decided to stay anyway.. I pay and we get busy! right off the bat I smelled something on the bed.. like wtf!! do they clean the sheets?? this is gross!!! well about 15 minutes later, massage was over and on to fun stuff and funny enough, she asks for more money!!
I say "girlfriend, that's it!" - she gets flustered a bit but continues.. but now she's rushing and I'm having issues and finally just have her hand job me, frustrating to say the least!! in the end, I stayed maybe 40 minutes of an hour.. as I dressed I flipped her an extra 20 and said thank you, patted her on the butt and left.. no hard feelings.

I saw sami at sulexa last weekend and boy was she "juicy and mouthwatering". ha ha ha there was another cutie there too but didn't get her name.

But the best thing I do for myself is tamper expectations.. and bring a level of acceptance, always..

Our actions define us, not our words!
How we respond to adversities in life shape the man..
Keep being, the good man you are!
๐Ÿ˜Ž
U are good
Are u โ€œ jay shetty โ€œ from online
He is a motivational speaker

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žTracy,๐Ÿ’ž tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Lisa,๐Ÿ’‹ young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž Friday, โฃ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฆNana, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi,๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Friday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Kim,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ขFriday, โค Tammy,๐Ÿ’‹ and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’žMary๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ’– โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  16. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  19. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  22. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  33. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ3 girls every day ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐNew girl today Kittyโค๏ธpetite and sexy skin๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนProfessional table shower body scrub๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good๐Ÿ‘ deep Deep Tissue Massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 25th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†•NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
Back