What's new

Review Bad experience with Sulexa

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy Korean Carol at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty with long black hair: a hot and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  3. Frank09z:
    Recommendations... i would love yo have fun with a bushy asian
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart2:heart2
  5. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy our very hot new girl Amy at our Kennedy/Finch studio. She is slim and busty. Every of of our girls is a beautiful and friendly Oriental ☎ 437-335-3995 ☎
  6. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands therapeutic/sensual MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt
  7. Rayvw:
    LMAO haha
  8. Nicholson16:
    Yeah
  9. Anontoronto:
    shut up you stupid asshole stop spammin noones wants to be with your ugly ass
  10. Kurapika:
    :')
  11. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people on
  12. saadshah:
    I am also available for sexting and call fun . free everything.. dm me : shahs001919
  13. saadshah:
    i want to practice as massage is my passion.. confidential service.
  14. saadshah:
    i am located in Mississauga and offering full body relaxing sensual massages to needy women around. covid protocols applicable.
  15. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: [email protected] or my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  16. saadshah:
    any women or Girl lookin for a Free massage session with a hot slim young male in Greater Toronto area? I can come to your place tonight. my email: saadshah001919 or my my instagram : shahs001919 please real and genuine people only
  17. funluvindude:
    Waxing
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  19. secret_touch:
    Located in HAMILTON,Ontario
  20. secret_touch:
    BEST MASSAGE!! Magical Hands!!____ I am a 55 year old Female INDEPENDENT with 21 years experience____$40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour . Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm . Must CALL for Appointment ~ same day (905) 379-1130 NO text messages NO blocked #s
  21. DayDreamer_007:
    Santoshi
  22. Musco:
    Any RMT in the West end of Toronto available???❤❤❤
  23. Kingman:
    What you mean MrBnH
  24. MrBnH:
    No luck at only you
  25. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE independent in Hamilton, Ontario-----call 9053791130 for appt

lifeneedspice

Reaction score
Have read many good reviews about Mika of Sulexa, I decided to give it a try. Texted to the booker and confirmed the appointment with Mika for a half-hour at a set time. Once I arrived on time, the booker started to push me to another girl. I said to her that I booked an appointment with Mika and wanted to try her. So she just let me wait in the room.

10 minutes passed and nobody showed up. I asked the booker and was told Mika's with another customer. When I asked her how long I need to wait and was told " no idea ". I didn't want to wait without any confirmation so I decided to go with another girl, called Cheer

She's young but she's not engaged in the session. I paid $160 upfront as requested. But during the session, I can't hug her and not suck her tits. Basically, I just fucked her without too much body contact. A complete disappointment. Because of the waiting and exchanging of the girl, the session started at 2:15 instead of 2:00. But she said to me it's all done once the clock was just hit 2:30 pm.

The service is incredibly bad not just from the girl but also from the booker.

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Have read many good reviews about Mika of Sulexa, I decided to give it a try. Texted to the booker and confirmed the appointment with Mika for a half-hour at a set time. Once I arrived on time, the booker started to push me to another girl. I said to her that I booked an appointment with Mika and wanted to try her. So she just let me wait in the room.

10 minutes passed and nobody showed up. I asked the booker and was told Mika's with another customer. When I asked her how long I need to wait and was told " no idea ". I didn't want to wait without any confirmation so I decided to go with another girl, called Cheer

She's young but she's not engaged in the session. I paid $160 upfront as requested. But during the session, I can't hug her and not suck her tits. Basically, I just fucked her without too much body contact. A complete disappointment. Because of the waiting and exchanging of the girl, the session started at 2:15 instead of 2:00. But she said to me it's all done once the clock was just hit 2:30 pm.

Did u file a complaint ?

Sulexa Agency

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience. Mika was very busy and we apologize for delaying your session. Cheer is one of our new girls. We will have a discussion with Cheer to make sure all future clients receive the full time paid and GFE services which Sulexa is known for.

We apologize for your disappointment, please DM us and come try Mika as you had planned. We hope to make it up to you.

Sulexa Agency

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience. Mika was very busy and we apologize for delaying your session. Cheer is one of our new girls. We will have a discussion with Cheer to make sure all future clients receive the full time paid and GFE services which Sulexa is known for.

We apologize for your disappointment, please DM us and come try Mika as you had planned. We hope to make it up to you.

Sulexa Agency
Thanks for the reply.

MojoRisin'

Reaction score
From my experience, the booker IS the owner Leona and I've had many frustrating moments trying to book someone only to be redirected or no response to texts or answers as to who's working. Also fake pics when I arrived it sure as hell wasn't who was in the pic. Yes she said 100% it was. Why lie? If you say it's not her but looks like her that's cool. In her case wasn't even close.

MojoRisin'

Reaction score

Sulexa Agency
Why make appointments if you aren't going to keep them? The guy booked ahead to fill that time. She should not be busy at that time. Shows you don't really value your customers or their time.
Done

goodtogo1962

Reaction score
Awards
So now you hired someone else to write schedules and respond to posts but unfortunately " you can polish a turd but it is still a turd ". The service is unreliable and overpriced and the hours of operation sucks 6pm really.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Just wonder why some guys are still going to see these spa girls by appointments without knowing what services they will provide and appointments are never kept on time. We go to spas for the convenience of not needing for appointments and able to walk out if we don't like what we see. If I have to make appointments, I'd rather go to SP agencies BBH or MW where the appointments are always on time and services of SF2, BBBJ, Daty, DFK are guaranteed for the same money.

Last edited:

joe1910

Reaction score

Sulexa Agency
Heard this line before. How do you usually make up for such mistakes?

UsefulIdiot

Known Reviewer
Reaction score

Sulexa Agency
Are you guys encouraging your MPAs to get vaccinated?

atlantisman8899

Reaction score
Ok. So I’ve been to the sulexa house many times. The booking gets better if they get to know you as a regular or a return client. Maybe leona had a very busy day. Recently all the shops are incredibly busy due to the high demand and low supply.

I have seen Mika, she is great and very popular. I have also seen cheer, she is a bit shy, but some stuff may be ymmv. But she has never watched the clock during our sessions. If you finished (popped) then of course the session is over. Cheer is a great time and her service is improving.

MojoRisin'

Reaction score
Ok. So I’ve been to the sulexa house many times. The booking gets better if they get to know you as a regular or a return client. Maybe leona had a very busy day. Recently all the shops are incredibly busy due to the high demand and low supply.

I have seen Mika, she is great and very popular. I have also seen cheer, she is a bit shy, but some stuff may be ymmv. But she has never watched the clock during our sessions. If you finished (popped) then of course the session is over. Cheer is a great time and her service is improving.
How is being busy an excuse when he had an appointment.
Like hangul99 said " you know how to take a reservation, you just don't know how to keep a reservation" 🤣
No excuse for him being bumped and switched. Clearly didn't care about him or his appointment. Just took whoever showed up.
Mika was busy is no excuse. Not Mikas fault. Booker/owners fault

Dongo

Reviewer
Reaction score
Like hangul99 said " you know how to take a reservation, you just don't know how to keep a reservation" 🤣
No excuse for him being bumped and switched. Clearly didn't care about him or his appointment. Just took whoever showed up.
I did a post recently with a similar story. A walk in and the appointment was ignored ....Leona tried to make it the client's problem, called to advise was there but had to walk a long way from where parking was possible..... even though she was well aware of the parking issue... once inside she said "you wait" .... NOPE ... Done and done

bonbaklat

Reaction score

I had the same experience 2 days ago!

After reading so much hype about " Viet Sami " who can deepthroat and rim, i decided to book her. I came to the house and she led me up the stairs. Then in the room, in her broken english she tried to tell me that another customer came, and that i should wait . I said no, i came before so why would i have to wait? THen she told me to meet her boss because the boss has another girl. I said no that's ok i am already naked. So she rushed me. The session was quick and mechanical. She didn't RIM, she didn't even try to deepthroat and i fucked her in 2 positions and blasted. She didn't even give me a massage. Terrible management. Never again.

Aznluvr84

Reaction score
Just wonder why some guys are still going to see these spa girls by appointments without knowing what services they will provide and appointments are never kept on time. We go to spas for the convenience of not needing for appointments and able to walk out if we don't like what we see. If I have to make appointments, I'd rather go to SP agencies BBH or MW where the appointments are always on time and services of SF2, BBBJ, Daty, DFK are guaranteed for the same money.
After hearing all of these bad experiences @Sulexa . I’m definitely agreeing w/ @krayjee. Going to head to MW or BBH. It’ll be my first time using this type of service so I rather have a good experience.

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I had the same experience 2 days ago!

After reading so much hype about " Viet Sami " who can deepthroat and rim, i decided to book her. I came to the house and she led me up the stairs. Then in the room, in her broken english she tried to tell me that another customer came, and that i should wait . I said no, i came before so why would i have to wait? THen she told me to meet her boss because the boss has another girl. I said no that's ok i am already naked. So she rushed me. The session was quick and mechanical. She didn't RIM, she didn't even try to deepthroat and i fucked her in 2 positions and blasted. She didn't even give me a massage. Terrible management. Never again.
They have to not book too many customers in one day .
Not good for business .
Soon all the men GTA will know their reputation.
DO not BOOK TOO MANY CUSTOMERS IN ONE DAY !!!!
It does not make good business sense .

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I did a post recently with a similar story. A walk in and the appointment was ignored ....Leona tried to make it the client's problem, called to advise was there but had to walk a long way from where parking was possible..... even though she was well aware of the parking issue... once inside she said "you wait" .... NOPE ... Done and done
Tell them to change their business model .
We all hate waiting .
It fucks up the mood .
Fix the problem .

Michael777

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
They need to fix this problem before it gets worst .