Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Asian 50+ MILF Linda - Independent Professional Massage in Scarborough - 647-607-9982

I don't charge extra, I usualky start work by massaging customer's back first, then I focuse on finding every single point and work on it, then flip over do happy ending, usually I leave 15 minutes do this part, I expect finish this part in 10 minutes , if stay too long I start stress myself, because this is a have to part, I remember one customer when I did blow job, he enjoyed this part too much and kept on saying :"oh it is so good, oh it is so good, I feel that I am in heaven" I kept on blew blew blew, blew blew and blew, he held it didn't explored, I said: " you can not keep on holding your pleasure so long, stay so long I will get mad", Customer said " ok ok, I will not hold so long, I cum" Then I blew a little bit more, finished.
I consider high quality massage and people's health more than happy ending, but if people want more time on pleasure, please let me know in advance, then I will adjust customer 's preferences.
Thanks 😊
Sounds good. Sometimes I just need my shoulders massaged for 10 or 15 minutes and that's it, then I just need the Bbbj service.

Do you find that a cock explodes quicker if you have 2 mouths working it?
Dude!!! Do you get off on these convos with Linda??? Sounds to me you just like to talk and wait for replies from her as you jerk off in front of your keyboard or phone??? Just go see her already omg you are so pathetic lol

Dude!!! Do you get off on these convos with Linda??? Sounds to me you just like to talk and wait for replies from her as you jerk off in front of your keyboard or phone??? Just go see her already omg you are so pathetic lol

Agreed. I was finally able to see her, after a long absence in my part, just before New Years because I was in the neighbourhood. A great way to celebrate the end of 2021, with a great massage and release from a very caring lady. Linda/Sophia, you are a sweetheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brother my bad for not reading your message properly. I’m just so used to being hated on here that every response I see I read it as an attack on me. Glad you enjoyed Alice. Feel free to PM me as I have a couple of other Asian ladies (similar to Alice but more open minded) I can share with you. I have a list of people I PM with and share info privately rather than posting publicly and getting bashed. If you like Alice you will love Coco at Linda’s spa. Take care bro.

i was more making fun of the guy who seemed obsessed with who Linda really was. Guess that did not come across. Was not seriously implying you were Linda. I love your reviews, from when you posted on TERB and now here. I think it was on your recommendation that I found Alice on Mt Pleasant. I owe you a debt of gratitude. Been going to her for years now.

Ok I replied to your PM from November. Sorry for the delay. Not always on here and got a bunch of PMs. Finally responded to everyone who PMd. Sorry took a little longer to get back to you guys. I sent you guys the details services and rates of the Asian girl. Some replied back and I sent the address and day she works. Enjoy and have fun. And please PM and share one of your gems with me if you can.

Hawaii health spa

3110 kingston rd.Scarborough m1m 1p2 , unit7
☎️ : 4162618088

Host: coco & linda ( Thursday & Sunday)

AM I WRONG?

Coco took off work last week and she will come back tomorrow thursday ( January 6th.) and Sunday( January 9th.)
This reminds me a four hands seccion with her last time, here we go:
Me and coco did 4 hands massage together, this customer asked coco gave him a bbjcim first then we started massage him together, after a while, this customer said: "coco, you can go and do your things, let linda massage me is fine" . Coco went to the pravite room and I continued to massage. This client had a problem with his arm and doctor suggested him do surgery . I say NO surgery definitely ! In my work experience, almost every pain is because of tenders tight . Pain is our body's self-protection mechanism, but find the pain point loose the tender , fix the pain. Even kedney stones pain, doesn't need operation at all.
His arm pain is a small problem, no need to do surgery.
During my treatment, this customer started screaming, I rubbed again and he screaming again. Coco came back in and asked with too much care: "What happen, why customer screaming? "
I said, "It's okay, i massage the pain point , he feel pain, but i just need few seconds, his arm will be fine."
This customer said jokingly: "Linda is very mean, she just find the pain point to hurt me, but it doesn't matter, she does this for my own good, coco, you don't have to worry"
Coco left and I continued to finish my massage routine. After finishing this customer , he dressed up ,he turned around his arm and he shook his arm again and again and said, "It's is too much looser, no pain any more, thank you, thank you !" and he left satisfiedly.
After that, I asked coco:" coco ,do you think that I like hurting and torturing people?"
Coco said:" I think so too"
and I said, "If I find the pain point, I need to massage this point then client will definitely feel pain, but if I stop , how to fix the problem? That is the way how I works! so when I work, On one hand, I have to coax the guests like a child. On the other hand, I have to continue working with a clear purpose. In fact, my heart is also tugging when the customer screaming, I don't enjoy torturing them, you understand ? Am i wrong?"
Coco comforted me said: "You're not wrong, just do it lighter when customer screaming."
Later another client came in with a bad lower back pain, I need to fix him again, coco told me: "Don't press too hard linda."
I said "OK"
From the tone of Coco's speech, I can feel that she gives customers more love ❤ and soft care. It seems that I am too rough.
Then I asked myself: "Am I wrong?"
But I don't think I'm wrong, all we give to our customers is love, just the ways of expressing are different. That's that, AM I WRONG ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-201540_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-201540_Messages.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 51
How much you charge usually with 1 hour and bbjcim after?

Hawaii health spa

3110 kingston rd. Scarborough m1m 1p2
☎☎: 4162618088

Host: coco & linda ( Thursday & Sunday only)

我错了吗?[Shocked][Chuckle][CoolGuy][Tongue]

Coco 上周休息,这周她回来上班,明天周四( January 6th.) 和周日(January 9th)上班,这使我想起上 次 和她一起做双飞的情景:
我和coco一起做双飞, 客人让coco先做bbjcim, 做完一个漂亮满意的bbjcim后,我们一起给客人按摩,做了一会儿后, 客人说:"coco,你去忙你的事情吧, 琳哒给我做按摩就可以了"
Coco就到休息间休息,我接着按摩, 这个客人的胳膊有问题,医生建议给他做手术,我是坚决反对做手术,我们的身体有很强的自愈能力, 根据我的工作经验,几乎所有的疼痛都是筋绷得太紧,疼痛是我们身体的自我保护机制,提醒我们不要过度使用,但是找到管理疼痛部分的痛点,把那里的筋揉开,疼痛就可以解除了,即便是肾结石一类的疼痛都不必做手术,疼痛是小问题,不必做手术对我们的身体大动干戈。
在我处理的过程中,客人感到疼痛,就开始大叫,这时候coco就从休息室里跑出来,问:"怎么回事儿? 客人痛得大叫?"
我说:" 没关系,痛也就是几秒钟, 过后他的胳膊就好了。"
客人开玩笑地说:"琳哒很坏,故意找最痛的地方折磨我, 不过没关系,她这么做是为我好,coco你不用担心"。
这样coco才放心地离开。
我接着把我的按摩程序做完。
过后我问coco:" coco, 你告诉我,我是不是很喜欢折磨人啊? , coco说: "我觉得是"
我说: " 如果我找到了控制问题的开关,我按推时肯定会痛,但是这个痛也就需要几秒钟,如果客人一叫痛, 我就停,那我怎么解决问题? 所以我工作的时候也很为难,一方面要哄着客人像哄小孩一样,另一方面还要目的明确地继续工作,你明白我的感受吗?我错了吗?"
Coco:" 你没有错,就是客人叫的时候你再轻一点儿就好"
做完这个客人后,他穿好衣服,胳膊转了转,又甩了甩,说:" 轻松多了, 几乎不痛了" , 然后满意地离开了。
等了会儿,另一个客人进来找我按摩,是腰痛,我还得上阵,coco就赶忙叮嘱我: " 别按得太重啊"
我说:" 好" ,
听她说话的口气,好像她是对客人特别的温柔, 给客人很多的爱❤和体贴。我的工作作风就显得比较粗鲁。
然后我就自己问我自己: " 我错了吗?"
但我觉得我没有错,我们给客人的都是爱,只是表达的方式不同罢了,你们觉得呢? 是我错了吗?

I actually think you're Linda's pimp. I'm not even talking to you. But if I'm really getting on your nerves for some reason, thanks for letting me know, because I can really become entertaining. If that's what you're looking for.
:sm

Last edited:
You’re a cheap whore. To bad snoopdoggie can’t afford to see you.
You may have a point there. Too bad you don't really know me, because you'd be taking notes from me. The fact is, I don't need to see Linda because I get Bbbjcim from civy girls at no charge.

You: Bbbjcim = $140
Me : Bbbjcim = $0

You see, some people like you need to pay big bucks, whilst some gentlemen like me don't need to worry about money.

PS: learn how to spell, pathetic one.
:read

You may have a point there. Too bad you don't really know me, because you'd be taking notes from me. The fact is, I don't need to see Linda because I get Bbbjcim from civy girls at no charge.

You: Bbbjcim = $140
Me : Bbbjcim = $0

You see, some people like you need to pay big bucks, whilst some gentlemen like me don't need to worry about money.

PS: learn how to spell, pathetic one.
:read
Yet your on this thread pretty much daily🤷‍♂️ Smh!!!

Since you stole all my money, you and Picko can set up a duo appointment and butt fuck the heck out of Linda.
:rolf:bbc

you can tell this snoopdoggie is a cheap white trash who jerks off to Linda's posts because he is too cheap to spend the time to go see her :)

you can tell this snoopdoggie is a cheap white trash who jerks off to Linda's posts because he is too cheap to spend the time to go see her :)
Read post number 1117.

For your info, in case you never learned to read, Linda had some pretty bad reviews.

Claiming she cures cancer without even having an education is false advertising on her part.

Being the gentleman that I am, I tried defending her by saying that Linda may have tried to claim that she can cure pain. But then she still keeps going on and on about curing kidney stones and making other false claims about not needing surgery. She's a masseuse, and nothing more. Wake up and smell the coffee, guys.

You guys are so fucked up in the head, you're putting her on a high pedestal. I'm laughing my ass off. I feel so embarrassed that I'm of the same male species. You guys are so pathetic.

To be balanced.....

Perhaps on her part it is more about extolling the virtues of Chinese medicine which includes acupuncture and massage.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

If I really had to jerk off, I wouldn't be jerking off to Linda, that's for sure. Don't make me vomit.

To be balanced.....

Perhaps on her part it is more about extolling the virtues of Chinese medicine which includes acupuncture and massage.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
She never mentioned acupuncture. Besides, acupuncture is nothing short of witchcraft.

Shoutbox
  1. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💘💕 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💋 Sunday, 💖 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💢 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 ❣ Nicole,💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💘💢❤ Sunday, 💞💋 Yoyo, 💋🪀 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  10. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  11. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  12. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  14. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  15. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  22. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  23. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  28. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  34. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  41. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  43. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  49. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back