What's new

Review Asian 50+ MILF Linda - Independent Professional Massage in Scarborough - 647-607-9982

Shoutbox
  1. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  2. Sulexa Agency:
    Saturday April 10th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  3. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  4. Sulexa Agency:
    Friday April 9th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Farah 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  5. as12:
    ?
  6. as12:
    safe independent service in noida.. can anyone share details /
  7. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 8th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  8. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨  BEAUTIFUL Face ✨  AMAZING Skills ✨  Sweet & Open Minded ✨  Friendly No Rush Service Smooth Skin, Peachy Clean , Tasty Scent ✨ Always Discreet & Sensual ✨ Never In A Rush  Full body relaxation massage with all services!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton i
  9. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 7th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  10. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have GRAND OPENING SPECIAL. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  11. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  12. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨  BEAUTIFUL Face ✨  AMAZING Skills ✨  Sweet & Open Minded ✨  Friendly No Rush Service Smooth Skin, Peachy Clean , Tasty Scent ✨ Always Discreet & Sensual ✨ Never In A Rush  Full body relaxation massage with all services!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton i
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 6th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—7pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. pady:
    any new FR on Rupali 0417
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  16. Punjabi_Tamil Ladies:
    :arrow Hiring !! Whatsapp or Text me 647-491-9019 with your name pls. :heart1
  17. Punjabi_Tamil Ladies:
    :D We are accepting by appointments only ***Text or Whatsapp for pictures *** 647-491-9019:heart5
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas close down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 5th we have a young beautiful Asian girl MIKA working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIKA🔥🔥 💯 REAL PICTURES💯 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of this beautiful girl. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Richard-h:
    QQ is the worst is very True! I'm new here but have been to almost all SPAs in GTA, visited QQ once and will never go back, all SPAs with over 3 girls have a skilled receptionist to greet the visitors and arrange, but at QQ rude attenndants interact directly with custommers when they come in and you must only book them or leave! fuck this place and its cheap owner who doesn't want to pay to a receptionist.
  21. steviej1:
    Any spa girls working from home?
  22. steviej1:
    Any
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Sunday April 4th we have a young beautiful Asian girl FAYE working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of this beautiful girl. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. kenwong649:
    After the spas close down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  25. New fucker:
    indies

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I went to see Linda yesterday after my appointment at Sulexa with Faye was cancelled as I was running late in the morning. Faye was booked solid yesterday and I couldn’t keep my scheduled time. Hope to book with Faye again next week or week after. Was really looking forward to seeing this new Taiwanese girl at Sulexa.

Back to Linda from Kijiji. Booking was fairly easy. I called, no answer but she called right back. She said she would text me the details about her address. On the phone she’s pretty open to discuss services and extras. Waiting area is the Canadian Tire by St. Clair and Kingston Road if she’s busy. Once she’s ready she will text you her address. Private residence.

Upon arriving it’s the same woman in the picture but she wasn’t wearing glasses. She had on a short tight black dress. Appearance wise I would say Linda is a 50+ short Asian milf with an average modest face (4/5 out of 10 at best) and medium soft/slim build (again 4/5 out of 10 at best). Comparison wise I would compare her to that aloof Asian milf Sally/Ruby who used to own and work at Lakeside Spa on Kingston Road before selling it to Indian Tina.

Linda is a very nice woman, easy to talk to and very involved in the overall well being of her client’s health. I didn’t find her very attractive or sexually appealing but she is a nice woman who gives a great massage and offers open minded extras with very reasonable rates. I stayed for a half hour massage at $40. She was not wearing a mask but encourages you to keep your mask on the entire time while you are there.

Her actual massage room doesn’t look anything like the one in the pic. The massage room is small and very cluttered. I would guess it’s a 10 by 6 room??? Don’t quote me on that, but it’s small. She’s got a couple of chairs, a dresser, a microwave and the massage table. You are bound to bump your leg or arm into something. Imagine Kramer and Frank Costanza playing billiards at “The Place To Be” at Frank’s house, that’s how tight her massage room is. The entrance to her residence leads to a hall way then her bedroom then her massage room.

Linda gives a very strong hard massage. She digs her elbows into your shoulders and back very thoroughly. There is an element of pain (at least for me) in her massage. From pain comes pleasure. She continued to marinate and pound my back. She never got to my legs nor was there any teasing of my ass or balls. Instead, she asked me if I had any pain anywhere? I said my right shoulder and arm and my lower back. She heated up some hot packs and draped them on my pain areas wrapped in a towel. She told me to relax and take my time.

A couple of things I noticed about Linda. She will constantly check her phone and answer calls and reply to texts. Which is a little annoying but at the same time she’s not a clock watcher. So if there is no one waiting after you for an appointment she will let you continue on with the session regardless of the time you booked. I got there for 2pm and I was still laying on my stomach with the heating packs on my back at 2:45pm. I asked her if anyone is coming? She said don’t worry just relax and enjoy.

Finally at 3pm, an hour into my half hour session, she took off the heating packs and asked me to turn around. She asked me if I wanted anything else? I asked about BBBJ? She said ok, how much you tip? Prior review I read it said she was ok with 60 so that’s what I said. She agreed. I said you ok to do CIM? Linda didn’t know what that meant. I explained it to her and she said sure no problem.

So Linda started stroking my cock as I slipped my hand under her tight black dress and lifted it up. A little disappointed to see huge light blue granny panties. I then reached for her tits and try to pull them out but she said no, more tip? I said it’s ok don’t need to see. They looked small and nothing special. She then started to remove her granny panties and because I really wasn't attracted to her I told her to leave her panties on. Weird she wouldn’t let me see or play with her tits but she was ok to let me play with her pussy??

Linda now bends over the table and begins to suck my cock! Keep in mind this is a 50+ Asian milf who used to work at spas on Kingston Road so this isn’t new to her. And the proof is in the sucking. Linda is a very good cock sucker, her mouth felt soft and warm, no hint of teeth, she was able to probe down to the base and take my whole cock in her mouth. I’m spanking her granny ass while she’s gagging and moaning on my dick. I ask to switch positions so I can watch her suck me off and maybe take over control for some face fucking. I got up and stubbed my toe on the chair holding up the microwave before sitting down on another chair next to the door. Linda got on her knees and then I opened up her mouth with my left hand before feeding her my cock with my right hand. She slowly gobbled it all in her mouth as I gently held her head to begin some intense face fucking. Linda is a champ, great BBBJ skills and let me control the tempo of the face fuck. She kept sucking and it felt amazing. The fact I wasn’t attracted to her or that she was an average looking 50+ Asian milf didn’t matter anymore. Her blowjob skills and the fact that she was about get a mouthful of jizz superseded all of that. And when I busted, Linda kept on sucking like a true professional and kept her promise of a CIM finish. She didn’t get up quickly either, she made sure to get every last drop and even kept sucking the tip to make sure I didn’t drip anything out on her messy floor.

I opted for wet paper clean up of my cock and would take a shower when I got home. Shower facilities are available in her attached bedroom (stand up shower). The bathroom is clean.

Linda told me to come back and have more treatments on my shoulder and arm and lower back. She said don’t rely on medication too much. Natural healing is the best way she said. Linda is a good woman. She may not be a good looking woman with a great body but she’s a good provider - I was very satisfied. She said the pandemic has been tough on her, spas closed down so she has had to pivot and work from her home. Some of you may be prior clients of her while she worked at Hawaii Health Spa at 3110 Kingston Road.

$40 for half massage (session lasted over an hour) plus $60 tip for BBBJTCIM. Call or text 647-607-9822.

Last edited:

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Isn't your visit to Linda against the lockdown rules? Getting your cock sucked during a Covid lockdown must be breaking the law, I suppose.

I would never call the police of course, for I am a Libertarian. But I am just wondering if you realize what you did was illegal?

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't your visit to Linda against the lockdown rules? Getting your cock sucked during a Covid lockdown must be breaking the law, I suppose.

I would never call the police of course, for I am a Libertarian. But I am just wondering if you realize what you did was illegal?
I’m just a fictitious storyteller locked in my home. These are just my fantasies. No one believes in my posts, this is just a fairytale. A way to escape the confines of lockdown. I’m guilty of an exaggerated imagination as my detractors have pointed out many times.

Ursus

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I’m just a fictitious storyteller locked in my home. These are just my fantasies. No one believes in my posts, this is just a fairytale. A way to escape the confines of lockdown. I’m guilty of an exaggerated imagination as my detractors have pointed out many times.
Me too.

yoyo168

Reaction score
I went to see Linda yesterday after my appointment at Sulexa with Faye was cancelled as I was running late in the morning. Faye was booked solid yesterday and I couldn’t keep my scheduled time. Hope to book with Faye again next week or week after. Was really looking forward to seeing this new Taiwanese girl at Sulexa.

Back to Linda from Kijiji. Booking was fairly easy. I called, no answer but she called right back. She said she would text me the details about her address. On the phone she’s pretty open to discuss services and extras. Waiting area is the Canadian Tire by St. Clair and Kingston Road if she’s busy. Once she’s ready she will text you her address. Private residence.

Upon arriving it’s the same woman in the picture but she wasn’t wearing glasses. She had on a short tight black dress. Appearance wise I would say Linda is a 50+ short Asian milf with an average modest face (4/5 out of 10 at best) and medium soft/slim build (again 4/5 out of 10 at best). Comparison wise I would compare her to that aloof Asian milf Sally/Ruby who used to own and work at Lakeside Spa on Kingston Road before selling it to Indian Tina.

Linda is a very nice woman, easy to talk to and very involved in the overall well being of her client’s health. I didn’t find her very attractive or sexually appealing but she is a nice woman who gives a great massage and offers open minded extras with very reasonable rates. I stayed for a half hour massage at $40. She was not wearing a mask but encourages you to keep your mask on the entire time while you are there.

Her actual massage room doesn’t look anything like the one in the pic. The massage room is small and very cluttered. I would guess it’s a 10 by 6 room??? Don’t quote me on that, but it’s small. She’s got a couple of chairs, a dresser, a microwave and the massage table. You are bound to bump your leg or arm into something. Imagine Kramer and Frank Costanza playing billiards at “The Place To Be” at Frank’s house, that’s how tight her massage room is. The entrance to her residence leads to a hall way then her bedroom then her massage room.

Linda gives a very strong hard massage. She digs her elbows into your shoulders and back very thoroughly. There is an element of pain (at least for me) in her massage. From pain comes pleasure. She continued to marinate and pound my back. She never got to my legs nor was there any teasing of my ass or balls. Instead, she asked me if I had any pain anywhere? I said my right shoulder and arm and my lower back. She heated up some hot packs and draped them on my pain areas wrapped in a towel. She told me to relax and take my time.

A couple of things I noticed about Linda. She will constantly check her phone and answer calls and reply to texts. Which is a little annoying but at the same time she’s not a clock watcher. So if there is no one waiting after you for an appointment she will let you continue on with the session regardless of the time you booked. I got there for 2pm and I was still laying on my stomach with the heating packs on my back at 2:45pm. I asked her if anyone is coming? She said don’t worry just relax and enjoy.

Finally at 3pm, an hour into my half hour session, she took off the heating packs and asked me to turn around. She asked me if I wanted anything else? I asked about BBBJ? She said ok, how much you tip? Prior review I read it said she was ok with 60 so that’s what I said. She agreed. I said you ok to do CIM? Linda didn’t know what that meant. I explained it to her and she said sure no problem.

So Linda started stroking my cock as I slipped my hand under her tight black dress and lifted it up. A little disappointed to see huge light blue granny panties. I then reached for her tits and try to pull them out but she said no, more tip? I said it’s ok don’t need to see. They looked small and nothing special. She then started to remove her granny panties and because I really wasn't attracted to her I told her to leave her panties on. Weird she wouldn’t let me see or play with her tits but she was ok to let me play with her pussy??

Linda now bends over the table and begins to suck my cock! Keep in mind this is a 50+ Asian milf who used to work at spas on Kingston Road so this isn’t new to her. And the proof is in the sucking. Linda is a very good cock sucker, her mouth felt soft and warm, no hint of teeth, she was able to probe down to the base and take my whole cock in her mouth. I’m spanking her granny ass while she’s gagging and moaning on my dick. I ask to switch positions so I can watch her suck me off and maybe take over control for some face fucking. I got up and stubbed my toe on the chair holding up the microwave before sitting down on another chair next to the door. Linda got on her knees and then I opened up her mouth with my left hand before feeding her my cock with my right hand. She slowly gobbled it all in her mouth as I gently held her head to begin some intense face fucking. Linda is a champ, great BBBJ skills and let me control the tempo of the face fuck. She kept sucking and it felt amazing. The fact I wasn’t attracted to her or that she was an average looking 50+ Asian milf didn’t matter anymore. Her blowjob skills and the fact that she was about get a mouthful of jizz superseded all of that. And when I busted, Linda kept on sucking like a true professional and kept her promise of a CIM finish. She didn’t get up quickly either, she made sure to get every last drop and even kept sucking the tip to make sure I didn’t drip anything out on her messy floor.

I opted for wet paper clean up of my cock and would take a shower when I got home. Shower facilities are available in her attached bedroom (stand up shower). The bathroom is clean.

Linda told me to come back and have more treatments on my shoulder and arm and lower back. She said don’t rely on medication too much. Natural healing is the best way she said. Linda is a good woman. She may not be a good looking woman with a great body but she’s a good provider - I was very satisfied. She said the pandemic has been tough on her, spas closed down so she has had to pivot and work from her home. Some of you may be prior clients of her while she worked at Hawaii Health Spa at 3110 Kingston Road.

$40 for half massage (session lasted over an hour) plus $60 tip for BBBJTCIM. Call or text 647-607-9822.

I love it when they get every last drop. 😁

mike2night

Reaction score

Are her pics accurate??

Attachments

Caliguy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

good

Last edited:

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Are her pics accurate??
Yes that’s her in the pics! Like I said not very attractive at all. But she can suck a cock very well and doesn’t mind cum in her mouth. So I got over her appearance because of her BBBJCIM skills and the reasonable rate.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
She looks kinda ..... not my type - a little weird too - Are these what she considers her Sexy shots????

View attachment 143022 View attachment 143023
Yup her again. Real pics. To be honest even if I had seen these pics before my session I would have gone to see her for the $100 total all in price of a massage and BBBJTCIM finish. Sometimes the service validates the price even if the looks and appearance don’t.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Def not a looker but i guess the service makes up for it?
Yes that was my reason for the review. If you are not fussy about her looks or appearance then I think you will enjoy her massage and extras at a decent price.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Only if you keep your eyes tightly shut.
When we moved to the chair I wanted to watch her suck, it turned me on. I wanted to face fuck her and watch her reaction. She was into it, she knew I was enjoying it, she let me enjoy it. She knows how to please a man orally. When we were done, I told her you are really good! She said all my clients say I’m very good to give blowjob, but I don’t know why? I just suck cock, how to make you feel good I don’t understand? I only suck, I don’t know how I do good - then she chuckled lol.

mike2night

Reaction score
Yes that’s her in the pics! Like I said not very attractive at all. But she can suck a cock very well and doesn’t mind cum in her mouth. So I got over her appearance because of her BBBJCIM skills and the reasonable rate.
I've always liked and appreciated your reviews on here. Not sure why some people give you such a hard time? Especially with all that Delinto bullshit a few months ago. I find your reviews to be accurate most of the time....we all have to consider YMMV with these ladies of course.

zancrow

Reaction score
When we moved to the chair I wanted to watch her suck, it turned me on. I wanted to face fuck her and watch her reaction. She was into it, she knew I was enjoying it, she let me enjoy it. She knows how to please a man orally. When we were done, I told her you are really good! She said all my clients say I’m very good to give blowjob, but I don’t know why? I just suck cock, how to make you feel good I don’t understand? I only suck, I don’t know how I do good - then she chuckled lol.
Sounds like she was born to suck cock lol

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
I've always liked and appreciated your reviews on here. Not sure why some people give you such a hard time? Especially with all that Delinto bullshit a few months ago. I find your reviews to be accurate most of the time....we all have to consider YMMV with these ladies of course.
Thank you brother!!