Adventures of a New Pooner/ Review: Ada @ Derek's

Wizzel

Reaction score
I signed up for this board years ago but hadn't read it in a long time until 3 days ago ( I didn't even remember my password). After reading many reviews and doing a little investigative work, I decided that I would try this thing out. I decided that I was going to see Ada at Dynasty.

After humming and hawwing about it for a while I gave Derek a call. Asked to see Ada. I was told that she was not available until 7pm (it was 310pm). I then asked who else was available; he said Niki, Tina, Coco and some other name but I did not hear it. I told him I would think about it and call back. I was supremely dissapointed that the girl I wanted was not available; thought about booking 7pm ( but it cuts into the rest of my planned day) or going with another girl; or to forget it altogether and wait for another day. I finally decided to call back and ask if Summer was available since I cannot remember if I heard him say her name. Derek told me Summer was available and I booked for 345pm; I was so clueless I almost forgot to ask where the place is. I would have just taken my chances with just dropping in but I was pretty sure I wanted either Summer or Ada.

I live downtown so I decided to just walk there and not to have to deal with parking. I got to the place and called Derek again for the buzzer and room number. Buzzed up and was greeted at the door by Niki ( I learned it was Niki later). She was very freindly but ushered me into the bedroom (the room right by the door) right away. I was kinda dissapointed because this was a new experience for me ( it was not just about the service, I wanted to experience the whole thing) and after reading reviews here of Dynasty I was looking forward to hanging out in the living room and having a beer and maybe meet Derek and see the lineup. I know its not a given but I was expecting it anyhow. I stoked that I found myself in the room with the ensuite though.

We go into the room and Niki is very affectionate, she gives me a kiss a little LFK and tells me that Ada is just workig and asked if I would wait. I thought to myself WTF am I being Bait and Switched but in my favour? (Remember that i wanted to see Ada initially anyways but booked Summer). I decided to keep my mouth shut and see what happens; then Niki asks if I wanted a water. I said yes and she started leading me out to the main area but then suddenly stopped a the bedroom door and told me to wait. She walked out and closed the door; I figured that someone was leaving and they wanted to keep everyone's privacy. That is cool. She comes back with a bottled water and then proceeds to put me on the bed and start giving me a massage. I was a little worried that she was going to do the service for me (not that Niki was that bad, just she is older than me and that is not part of my fantasy) but since my clothes were still on I thought it was just to pass the time while I waited. The massage was not good at all but like others have said, that's not why we are there so no complaints. She left again and I looked a the clock, it was 355pm. I started to wonder how time is counted here so if anyone can enlighten me I would love to know. Niki then comes back in on the phone and there seems to be some kind of problem ( I was praying it was no LE on sight) she had to put me on the phone and Derek was on the other line and told me that he was sorry but someone had booked that particular room. I told him is was no problem, he was really nice about it. I was lead to the room directly across the bathroom. Ada was already inside.

I knew it was Ada eventhough I did not have a face shot because of her body and the fact that she was wearing the same top as in her CL picture. I didn't question how this all worked out so that I get Ada but I did hear Niki tell her that she had to be done by 430pm (I understand cantonese and a little madarin) it was 4pm then. I thought again WTF but being a newbie and not knowing how it works, I went with it. sorry guys that this review is turning out so long, the next part is the actual review.

So Ada is as described on previous reviews, she is definatly a spinner and has shoulder length layer hair that is dyed a kind of Auburn color. She has a fantastic rack and upon later comfirmation from her they are 34C. We started off DFK and she was very enthusiastic. She was wearing the blue tank top seen in the CL ads and a very short jean skirt. While we were DFK I felt her ass and her breasts. She was rubbing my other head through the jeans I was wearing, and yes he was in full salute already. Very easy with her. I pulled her skirt up and played with her ass more and palmed her panties in front. I concur that she does get very wet easily. I think she wanted to start right away but I suggested that we take a shower first ( I would have taken her right there, but I had to walk over and it was a hot day, I was a little sweaty and wanted to freshen up).

When went over to the shower and climbed in... to be honest I could not keep my hands off her the whole time. It did not seem to bother her. Ada does not speak any english but luckily for me, I speak cantonese so I could comunicate with her quite well. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in the shower which was awesome, I actually felt a quiver in my legs. Her technic is pretty good with use of hands as well as deepthroating. I asked her how old she is and she told me that she was at least older than me. I surpised her when I told her I am 31 eventhough I look younger even by asian standards. She told me she was in her mid twenties, but by my estimation she is probably my age or a little younger.

We went back to the bedroom ( I didn't mind having to go between rooms) and we started to DFK again. We got onto the bed and she proceeded to start kissing me all over and then concentrating on my nipples. I have never been a great fan of this but with her she was very good. We then went 69 and I DATY on her, she was very sweet and with the Digits she felt pretty tight. She pretty much allowed me to do anything, I even played with her asshole a little. Her BBBJ again was fantastic and she does have a very slurpy way of doing it and the deepthroat was good too. She was very intuative that I was done eating her out and she proceeded to keep giving me a BBBJ in between my legs. I can't remember in previous reviews if she does rimming but in my case she did along with ball licking and sucking. I am not sure if it is part of her regular regiment or it was because I played with her asshole before. YMMV

After while of that we went to do CG (in my excitement both of us forgot to put a dome on, but she remebered after initial penetration, sorry guys my bad, I did not mean it.. I really just got caught up in the moment) and she was very good, going forward and also I liked it best when she leaned back and bounced (think; Sharon Stone in Basic Instict, the first one). Since we spoke the same language she was not so much a Yah Yah girl but I heard some of that too. She was much more vocal in chinese which was good. She does seem to be very into the session, I am not sure if she is faking it, but I don't really care LOL. We did mish. and then to doggie with her bent over the bed and me standing beside the bed. During doggie I stuck a finger in her ass and then asked if I could do Greek, she said that that was not on the menu and that she had never done it before and was scared. I didn't mind as I didn't want to be banned from there (Its not really my thing anyways, but since my girlfriend won't let me do it, I figured I might as well try).

We then switched back to the bed and did ACG, I had never tried this position before and I must say it was good. I don't know if I like if better than CG but it was new and good in a different way. When I was ready I told her to get off and take my condom off and finish with a BBBJ. She did adn then took CIM. We cuddled for a little bit and DFK and LFK. I asked her how much time we have left and she said it was almost up. I suggested that we take another shower and we did. She did not do another BBBJ in the shower but that was okay because I was already spent. She dried me off and then I put my clothes on and left the donation.

I felt very silly at that moment because I realized that I had not told Derek initially how much time I wanted and I did not ever discuss price. I just took it for granted that what eforum.xxx reviews said was what it was. I asked her just to confirm and she said yes $.4. I left the donation with her and gave her an extra green as a tip. She was very sweet and appreciative and walked me out to the front door and gave me another DFK and sent me on my way. The time was 434pm.

L: 8 (extra point for the C cups on a small frame)
A: 10
S: 10

Ada was definately very good and it felt like a GFE but not really cause my GF and I never are like that.

To give some insight as to Ada's availability: She told me that she is very booked and that most of her appointments today were booked yesterday (seems like ppl listen to the PREB board, I did.) She also told me that she is not as busy at night. She said it was nice to have someone who spoke her language (I am not sure what her clientele mix is) she was asking about nightlife in Vancouver and nightclubs and stuff. She said it was nice to at least have a friend in the city.

On the way out, I still wanted to see the lineup but it looks like everyone was busy as there was no one in the living room. I did see one girl on the computer and asked who it was. Stood up and intrduced herself as Tina. She looked good too. I think I saw summer on the way in but not sure. Face is very important for me and CL does not allow you to see the faces.

All in all a very good experience and I would go back to Dynasty again. Would love to get Ada again but I probably would want to check the other girls out. No offence to Ada at all, but variety is the spice of life.

I hope this review is not super boring, I did not think I would write this much, and bear in mind that this review was from a first time pooner ( i have nothing else to compare it to). Hopefully with a post here I have given back to the community and can get some more info sometimes( reseraching search strings was long!)

One last thing, can anyone clarify about the time thing? I figured that I was only with Ada for a half hour even though I paid for 45. Does the time count when I was waiting in the room and Niki gave me a massage? I am in no way complaining as I had a great time, I just want to know for future reference.

Thanks in advance!

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    :oops:(((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))):oops: :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums,Remember Me.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.??:oops: Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services P
  3. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa🔥🔥🔥 table shower 🚿 body scrub ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹new girl bobo sexy body very good service 😘😘😘😘😘Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍every day 3 girls 🌹new girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service 😘😘😘😘Cici 👍so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄🥰
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  16. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. 𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥 is returning Saturday!
  17. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣MORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  26. Langbrief:
    Mississauga spa
  27. peter123456789:
    Akira
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  36. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  47. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
Back