Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A different kind of question.. Fidgeting?

matthewfein

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I asked a question on this board once before and got some great advice, so thought I'd give it another shot.

A little info:
I've been working on some specific neck/shoulder issues with the same MT for about a year. Mostly deep tissue work with lots of stretching, a few other things, and lots of energy work. The problems are significantly improved and continue to get better after each session.

While I find myself extremely relaxed post-massage, it takes everything in me not to fidget through the entire hour I'm on the table. There is no nervousness and am completely comfortable. Doesn't matter where the work is being done; if my brain is slow and not flooded with thoughts, I fidget. If my brain is racing, I can generally be still. No underlying medical conditions.. I don't consume massageplanetfeine or artificial sweeteners of any kind.. keep natural sugars to a minimum for several hours pre-massage. We've tried short sessions, but it happens almost instantly.

Does anyone have thoughts on this? What's going on? How to get it to stop?
Is it a huge hassle to work on a fidgeter? We don't talk about it much, as he knows I'm embarrassed about it. I'm always sure to tip generously for his patience with my fidgetyness, but hope that I'm not (even secretly) aggravating him.

I appreciate any thoughts you may have!

What is it that you do when you fidget? Like move your legs a lot or your arms?

Have you tried bringing a stress ball (squeeze ball) to hold in one or both hands? At least then it would be confined to a small area of movement. Maybe listening to a guided meditation CD while on the table as well? I personally would think that the person on the table wasn't comfortable or that I was hurting or tickling them if they moved around a lot.

I think it would be a good idea to talk to your MT about it and see if he has any specific ideas for you as well. It's also a good idea for him to know that it's just you and not anything that he is doing.

Good luck!

If this has been the case since a year, then maybe that's just how you are going to react. As long as it is helping you (as you said it has) and as long as your MT doesn't have a problem working on you (I don't know why he would have a problem with it) then try to accept that your reaction is part of how you respond to the work. There may come a day when you can completely relax mind and body, but the more you think of trying to relax and trying to stop your mind, probably the worse you fidget. The more accepting you become of your reaction, the more you will relax. Just give it time and know that there is no right or wrong way. You are who you are and as massage therapists, we accept ppl just as they are and only seek to make you feel better. So try not to think about it and analyze it and question it... accept it and realize there is nothing wrong with your reaction. Most of the time acceptance is the key to the beginning of a change so natural, we don't even realize the greatness of the end result, until we look back...

Sometimes it's active fingers and toes.. sometimes it's a crossing/uncrossing of legs (but doesn't feel like what's described as RLS symptoms.. just feels like lots of stored energy coming out)..

I've never tried a stress ball, but DID once make the mistake of leaving a hair tie on my wrist. After wrapping and unwrapping it around my fingers probably a thousand times, it finally shot across the room. We both got a laugh out of it.

We have discussed the situation in the past, just not at great depth. He knows that nothing is tickling/uncomfortable/etc.

We've gone the meditation route before, but it almost always ultimately leads to racing thoughts and, while I may be physically still, he HAS said that he'd rather have me fidgeting than lost in racing mental works. I do lead a fairly high-stress life, and my day will play through my head in ridiculous detail, sometimes causing "aftershock stress" for lack of a better word, and is more detrimental than a bit of moving around.

To TouchOfGrace.. it may well be how my body will react.. and ultimately I can accept it, but feel bad for my MTs sake. While I don't move away from what he's doing, I still imagine a moving body to be tough to manage. I'm just looking for some other peoples' thoughts, and y'all were helpful with a question that I had before, so figured I'd shoot another post out and see what I may find out. :altsmile:

Im looking forward to others advice as well and hope something said will work for you.

This "always movng" is a keynote of a kinesthetic learner. My husband is this type of learning style as well. Are you the type of person who, even in a meeting or in the car, is bouncing a knee, tapping a pencil, rubbing finger tips together, etc? Children like this are often labeled active children or ADHD depending on severity now although there is a growing awareness of learning styles. This may just be WHO YOU ARE.

My question is - are you like this with anything that requires you to hold still? A long meeting. A church service. etc.

Or ONLY during the massage?

Angela

I will be watching this thread with interest as well!

Angela brings up some VERY good questions.

A silver-lining to this, especially if you're a fidgeter throughout the day, is that 'they' say fidgeters burn some 700 calories per day. :D

A side-note (not to hijack, particularly since this was indicated as a non-issue for the original question) regarding the finger-rubbing...I can't remember the name for that 'motion' but it can be a side-effect of food colorings.

IMO, it's not something to be embarrassed about; but I agree that having a more in-depth conversation with your MT regarding his perception of the fidgeting.

totally grasping ignorant straws here...but could you possibly combine the fidgeting and the attempts to meditate by focusing the fidgeting towards one area (ie--the feet, or an area opposite of where the focus work is occuring?) it may partially occupy your mind without putting additional pressure/stress on it--which may in turn possibly help you to become more meditative without the racing thoughts, and that could possibly lead to less fidgeting?? *shrug*

The thing about kinesthetic learners is that they learn better while in motion. My brother would have been labeled a hyperactive child and probably doped on ritalin if in public school. Thankfully he is home schooled and my mom can tailor classes to suit his learning style. Example - he learns math facts by jumping on the stairs. Mom divides the flash cards into little piles on the stairwell and he has to jump stair to stair. When he gets the fact correct he can pick up the flash card and jump to the next step.

Anyway - sometimes he'll practice spelling words while doing jumping jacks. His body has to be in motion! It helps his brain work better. That's just how he is.

Perhaps - if the OP does indeed fall into this type of learning style, the fidgeting behavior is simply his way of integrating the new information. All learning is connecting the input with something we already know and are familiar with. Since muscles have memories - perhaps the fidgeting is his body responding to the increased circulation, increase in flexibility, new tissue texture, etc. By moving a bit the OP is LEARNING to relax, to expand the muscles to the new ROM, etc.

Just pondering out loud.

Angela

I like Angela's input on this - it makes a lot of sense.
My first thought was that this activity IS a type of releasing.
Unless it is freaking out the MT, I see no reason for you to worry about it.
I try to reassure clients that it is normal for the body to twitch or move around...in Cranio-sacral/SER we see that a lot - the body needs to move or be in a particular position in order to facilitate the release of the energy cyst or restriction.

I say let your body do what it needs to do - trust that it is RIGHT for you.

• AngEngland said:
    Children like this are often labeled active children or ADHD depending on severity now although there is a growing awareness of learning styles. This may just be WHO YOU ARE.

Just as a side note: I found some info on "Eye Patch" therapy the other day and posted it in this thread. If you are ADHD, maybe it will help you somehow in the future.

• AngEngland said:
    The thing about kinesthetic learners is that they learn better while in motion. My brother would have been labeled a hyperactive child and probably doped on ritalin if in public school. Thankfully he is home schooled and my mom can tailor classes to suit his learning style. Example - he learns math facts by jumping on the stairs. Mom divides the flash cards into little piles on the stairwell and he has to jump stair to stair. When he gets the fact correct he can pick up the flash card and jump to the next step.

Anyway - sometimes he'll practice spelling words while doing jumping jacks. His body has to be in motion! It helps his brain work better. That's just how he is.

Perhaps - if the OP does indeed fall into this type of learning style, the fidgeting behavior is simply his way of integrating the new information. All learning is connecting the input with something we already know and are familiar with. Since muscles have memories - perhaps the fidgeting is his body responding to the increased circulation, increase in flexibility, new tissue texture, etc. By moving a bit the OP is LEARNING to relax, to expand the muscles to the new ROM, etc.

Just pondering out loud.

Angela

I'm not sure how to "quote" multiple posts, so I'll try to address this individually, then entirely.

Angela - I really appreciate your insight, especially with regards to your brother/husband's learning type. (As a side-note, I'm graduating college this semester to be an elementary school teacher - you've given me some great ideas!) I'm not a *constant* fidgeter throughout life; TouchOfGrace sort of it hit - when I'm trying to relax is when it's worst. If I have something that's outside my body to focus on (like a meeting, speaker, etc.) that isn't 'constantly the same thing', I'm usually okay. We've experimented with music/no music/different styles/ambient sounds/white noise/meditation CDs.. they're temporarily helpful to keep the fidgets at bay, but after a few minutes it just becomes "background noise" and the activity returns.

Familymassage - That's a great idea, and I've never thought about that before! I'll be seeing my MT on Wednesday and will definitely try to "focus the fidgets" LOL

Squash_blsm - It does feel like waves of energy are cascading through my body, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean or not. I'm not familiar with your style, or what an energy cyst is.

Pueppi - While I'm not ADHD, "eye patching" looks interesting. I don't have much time to read through the entire thing right now, but I'm definitely interested in doing a little research and checking it out! Thanks!!

It seems like the general consensus is that it's not really something to be embarrassed/worried about, as long as neither party is too uncomfortable with it. I know that my MT isn't freaked out by it.. it's mostly me. The few times we've talked about it, he's been very "cool" about it, and sort of playing it off like it's no big thing. When I apologize for it, he always comes back with "no big deal" or something along those lines. When I try to get him to talk about what he thinks it may be coming from, his answer is along the lines of "Sometimes it just happens. Everything's fine." Answers like this would generally lead me to look for someone new to work with, as I feel like they're valid questions that are going a little unanswered; he's fantastic about explaining things when I have other questions, though (like, why did you do this? How does this work? Why does this work?), and his work has been extremely helpful, so I can't justify leaving him because of his answer to a non-essential, "no big deal" question.

Thanks for all of your input!! :smt006

Energy cyst is just a term used in cranio-sacral therapy and somato-emotional release (CST and SER).

It's an area of the body that has stored the energetic and physical effects of physical and/or emotional trauma.

And I have to laugh - because I would have said about the same as your MT.
It happens sometimes...it's no big deal.
(I don't have an answer for everything. :D )

I never even considered that it would be an unacceptable answer to some people.

squash_blsm said:
I never even considered that it would be an unacceptable answer to some people.

to add to this...MTs unfortunately (though probably VERY fortunately :D) are not mind-readers so we don't necessarily know when a question is being asked for affirmation/comfort, or because it truly is a point of concern. i probably would have answered similarly as well. but then there's also the point that MTs cannot 'diagnose' and it could be that the wording of the question implied it more in that direction?? *shrug*

and of course, as stated before...we don't know everything. :D take comfort in the fact that it isn't apparently concerning to the MT that is in that moment with you, and has the awareness of the situation that none of us here can have regarding this.

keep being creative in your search for a productive resolution to your concerns; and keep the lines of communication open with your MT regarding this. communication is one of the most vital aspects of massage therapy--unfortunately we never get to experience our own work so rely on our education and the input of our clientele.

(let me know about the focused fidgeting...it was a 'stroke of genius' mid-posting and makes some logical sense to my way of thinking. :D another thing that might be intriguing for you to research is a thread regarding tickling and tickle therapies...an article or site had been referenced within that thread as well i think, don't remember rightly...)

It's probably not an "unacceptable" answer to most people. The only reason I'm "concerned" over it is because it happens consistently (which, probably, means that I shouldn't be concerned..) but he DOES know that it IS a point of concern for me, since I try to bring it up (semi) often and it is he that sort of pushes it aside. It's rarely turned into an actual 'conversation', and usually is just something that he passes over.

I tried to "focus fidget" today.. it was helpful for a little while.. for longer than anything else I've tried, actually.. and was fairly still for close to 10 minutes. We had a little chat post-session about it. He commented that, even though he knows I mentally completely trust him and his work, it was the first time that he felt like my body completely trusted him. An interesting concept.. I didn't realize there was a difference between physically and mentally trusting someone's work. :woohoo: (Sorry, I'm loving these smileys!)

YikesStripes said:
I didn't realize there was a difference between physically and mentally trusting someone's work. :woohoo: (Sorry, I'm loving these smileys!)

It's kind of like standing on a high ledge. "You" know you are not going to fall, but your body still may have sensations of shaky knees or butterflies in the tummy. The body has a wisdom and mind of its own. And it may not be specific to this therapist- it could be anyone. Your body may just need more time to be comfortable than your mind.

I think this is a dead thread now, but I wanted to just post a little update.

I saw my MT today, and we tried something a little different. Before doing any real hands-on work, we did a pretty significant amount of assisted stretching. Pretty sure that parts of my body were stretched today that I didn't know were stretch-able!

Anyway, for whatever reason, it was IMMENSELY helpful to stop the fidgets before they even came! After being completely still for the entire face-up portion, about 25-30 minutes, I got a little restless. At that point, it was time to turn over anyway, so we did some more assisted stretching. I was able to get through the rest of the session with no trouble! Of the hour I spend there, probably around 15 minutes was spent solely stretching, with the other 45 more hands on.

Stretching is nothing unusual for our routine, but we never begin the session immediately with it. It always comes when we're done with a specific body part. I'm not sure why my MT decided to change things around like this; maybe he had a sudden burst of inspiration to try something new.

I always leave feeling relaxed, but didn't realize how much the fidget problem took away from the massage itself. I came out infinitely more relaxed, centered and grounded today. The usual dull soreness that I often feel is nonexistent, and I feel magnificent!

:smt026

That is awesome news!

Here's hoping that it continues and WTG! to your MT who figured out a plan that is so far working for you!

Just a thought - perhaps if you can make the time to do some yoga, or other form of movement based light exercise (even walking) prior to your sessions
it would make a difference for you.

When I first recieved massage sessions - before becoming an MT student, it was very hard for me to just let go & relax. On some level, I do believe it was a lack of trust on my part. A great deal can depend on your life experiences of course. When working with a client who has either had some form of trauma, or who is simply a classic ADD, ADHD type, it is often hard to get them to settle down. I've found that these type of folks may want to talk through sessions, or keep their eyes open - all of which is fine.

Sometimes it helps my clients to know ahead of time, that I am more than willing to let them guide their sessions - in that they are encouraged to speak up if they are in anyway uncomfortable, regarding anything from the temperature of the space & the table, or if where or how I'm working is not to their liking. For
some folks - they are very mentally oriented types, who find it hard to relax no matter where they are or what they're doing. For them I may recommend that they seek out a good nutritionist, have allergy testing done, or find other avenues which allow them to reduce their jittery minds & bodies. As you probably already know - certain food additives, or colorings can be an underlying cause - as can to much massageplanetfiene or sugar intake, etc. You might want to think about whatever does make you feel more balanced & relaxed whether it's time at the beach or in the mountains, etc. which take you out of your normal day to day environment, & away from geo-magnetic fields, (which some folks are highly sensitive to).

Hopefully some of these ideas will help you out! :altsmile:

Riversinger, I'm very much one of those people that gets too stuck in their own head for their own good. I don't "think" I'd go as far and classify it as ADD/ADHD, though. As far as trauma, I can't really think of any specific incidences that have come up, although I did have a rather large (and slightly embarrassing) laughing fit a few months ago, which we ultimately decided was a release of.. something. Only embarrassing because I couldn't stop, though, and then found myself with the hiccups :oops:

Your recommendations of nutritionist/allergy testing are interesting. I definitely understand why this could be a factor in a constantly hyperactive person.. and is an avenue that I look into. It's curious, though, that it's really only during the massage that I can't seem to be still - I'm not really a constant fidgeter throughout the day.. seems like it's only really bad when I'm trying to actually relax. Geo-magnetic fields are also an interesting thought, as I live on the UWS in NYC, but see an MT in a more rural setting. I wonder if my body is just sort of going haywire from being out of it's (energetic) familiarity-zone.

Thanks for your thoughts! I wouldn't have given much thought to nutritional/allergen testing before. I eat a largely clean diet with no HFCS/minimal additives.. but you never know what tiny element could be making a huge impact! :jumping:

YikesStripes said:
but you never know what tiny element could be making a huge impact!

BINGO!

i'm VERY glad that you're finding some progress that you're happy with. it very well may be that if the routine of stretching very first thing is continued for several sessions that you're 'fidget' will continue to reduce.

in teaching infant massage we start our 'sessions' the same way each time to help our infants 'clue in' to it being massage-time. perhaps your body is needing something similar, to be 'clued in' to it being massage time (though one would logically assume that the travel to the office, etc would be sufficient warning :lol:). the stretching might be that very thing for you--that 'oh goodie! we're getting bodywork, everybody pipe down.' especially if you were feeling frantic or frazzled in getting there (running behind, some traffic, the latest news report, etc). the stretching may also be getting a little more space and fresh blood in there just prior to the work at hand commencing.

please do continue to keep us posted regarding this as the conversation is beneficial to us as well. :D never know when something filed away in the back of the brain will be very useful. ;)

oh, and i concur with the yoga or any other gentle-stretching regimen/modality being utilized on a regular basis.

Shoutbox
  1. Aufan Spa:
    โค๏ธ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ AUFAN SPA โค๏ธ 635 PHARMACY โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1L 3H3 โค๏ธ (647) 557-1407โค๏ธ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Friday, ๐Ÿ’ Tracy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’˜young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  7. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฆ Friday, โฃ ๐Ÿ‘„ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’žmilf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  16. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, โค ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  43. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  46. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back