What's new
VIP  massage
Call: 437~333~4760 Best massage in Guelph

Where to find the hottest girls?

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment at southside 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2:heart2
  2. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Young sexy Eva :She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. and and Helen,Joey on Duty☎416-800-8026
  3. dave guhan:
    Victoria from Toryork is available today on the Queensway. Check Leos. ☎ 647-773-9190 ☎
  4. LaMonny905:
    4 lovelies to cheer up the day - Penny, Yiko, Trina, Jennifer @ 4861 Hwy 7 E. ☎ 416-983-8473
  5. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4 3 Indian Princess on duty today ! :heart3 Text or Whatsapp 416-230-0199 :heart6
  6. kenwong649:
    We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy, Young Vietnamese Star Nancy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  7. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Bobo, crystal, lulu, Cindy, Apple @8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  8. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm🌸🌸Asian Massage GTA🌸🌸
  9. MagicGarden:
    ⎝Thursday at 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓪 📞𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ :heart1
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Thurs Dec 3. 10am-11pm. Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby. 10am-7pm And Curvy Vietnamese Kimmy. 1pm-11pm
  11. Tintintin46:
    Suko
  12. NewVaughanSpa:
    Cutie, petite spinners & busty babes in tonight at VAUGHAN SPA YORK REGION
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  14. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  15. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Suki :is young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples and Yimi:::Chinese-Japanese mixed model and Helen on duty ☎416-800-8026
  16. kenwong649:
    VIP SPA: We have 6-8 girls who are available at New Vip Spa today, including,, Super Hot Russian Monica, Chinese College Student Hebe, Chinese Service Queen Lisa, Candy, Kelly, Sexy Chinese Secretary Apple, Young Natural Big Boobs Chinese Cindy Please call us at 416 402 8888 for bookings Location: 5051 Highway 7 Markham www lovebabyvip.com
  17. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have hot girl Tina, Korea girl Baby, Selina, Nancy, Emily @8099 Weston Road unit #7☎2896571666
  18. APlusWellness:
    💕A+ Wellness💕 A New attractive girl today in Richmond Hill - call 905-237-1292
  19. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  20. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds Dec 2. 10am-10pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby and Young CBC Tracy.
  21. MagicGarden:
    0Wednesday at ⎝𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒚 | 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟴𝟴𝟭-𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟯⎠ Kennedy Rd & 14th Ave Markham :heart1
  22. MoreEyeballs:
    Excellent massage in Barrie & Burlington 289-828-9045 :heart3
  23. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Good night friends :) ❤
  24. Spagirl:
    Hello boys how are you doing tonight?
  25. Mia and Friends:
    Today and tomorrow we have May who provides memorable open-minded service. Tomorrow Kiss return. She is a young girl who delivers great erotic massage. Guelph. 437-333-4760

joombo

Reaction score
Which country has the most beautiful woman in the world? Where do you looking for the hot girls ?

alangrin

Reaction score
Hard to choose only one country! There are so many hot girls online. I found info about best sites to hook up for sex on Hookupmasters.com and decided to give it a try. I've already had a few coffee dates with beauties.

jeff44

Reaction score
i would say USA, Germany, and some other European Countries like Sweden.

BulliedEnough

Reaction score
Depends on your taste. If you like latinas, then you're going to want to try Colombia. People who go there always say they have some of the most beautiful women in the world. A 5 there would probably be a 10 here.

If you like white pussy, try Sweden or Russia. There's places in Russia that fall between parts of the Asian continent, so you'll find a lot of mixed race girls who are half Russian and half white. They are a beautiful mix of features. Check out the volleyball player known as "Sabina Altynbekova." She's one of those mixed girls I'm talking about. She's from Kazachstan.

And if you want that sweet ol' Asian pussy like me, you'll want to go to China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan.

spincity

Reaction score
Which country has the most beautiful woman in the world? Where do you looking for the hot girls ?
My vote goes to Canada

joombo

Reaction score
I realized that hot girls could be from everywhere. I like to spy nude girls here. This is probably the best sex video chat that I tried. There are so many hot girls on every taste and I can discuss with them everything without censorship. I can chat with chicks all night long. It is so arousing.