Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we missing?

techrockstar

Reaction score
We are considering moving our practice. There are many reasons why:

1.This space is larger than we need for one therapist

2.This space is too costly to heat/cool/light (see #1)

3. Landlord issues (I'll leave it at that)

4) Old, poorly constructed/insulated building

5) HVAC system doesn't work. Not properly; not at all (see #3)

6) This space is too expensive to rent for just one therapist.

And more, but those are the main ones (and others get to being redundant anyway).

So, there's this space across the street. Brand-spanking new building. Owners willing to build-out within reason. Owners are also a HVAC/plumbing company, and have their business on-site. So there'd be fewer "where on Earth IS that guy, anyway???" issues. At least, we'd hope so.

We currently have 1700+ sf. We could get 530sf for less than half of what we're paying for this place. Yes, cost per sf is more, but we're considering the whole picture here. While I am accustomed to buying almost everything "in bulk", office space doesn't qualify as things are now. It's not WORTH the amount we're spending here.

But I keep feeling like we're missing something. I know what we'll have to do regarding the State/establishment license, and many other aspects of moving in general.

If we take this space, we'd have to utilize a "movable wall" of some sort in order to create both a massage room and a usable classroom. That's the biggest drawback, as far as I can tell right now. Hubby has said that he wouldn't mind switching stuff around if it would save us that much money each month. It wouldn't be any worse than packing and setting up for outcalls, only he wouldn't have to actually GO anywhere but to the storage closet with the table. I don't know whether the State would care if we used an "accordion door" for the massage room or not; I can't seem to get ahold of anyone there! With the size/shape of the space (a square), it is impossible to fit in a bathroom or two (might need 2 per building codes; we're checking on that) and a laundry/storage area, a massage room, and a classroom that would be large enough for what he needs it for.

Yes, we have checked into other available spaces in our area. We keep coming back to this one. It just *feels* right. The other spaces locally are either too big, too expensive (or both), or are in areas we refuse to consider for safety reasons.

Am I missing something here? Is this a "too good to be true" situation, or are we crazy for considering the multi-purpose space (accordion door)? Financially, it would be amazing.

What are we missing?

Hi Renee! How are you?

What about noise with just the accordian style door. Would the classes be separate from your husband's appointment times?

And what about parking?

What are we missing?

Are you planning to stay a one MT practice?

What are we missing?

Sandra and naturalhealing:

As far as I can tell at this point in time, yes, we are planning on remaining a one-therapist practice. At any rate, since he can't possibly work "all available hours of the day", IF we decided for me to start working again (as though I don't "work" enough with everything else, LOL!), we would just swap hours.

Since he'd be doing both the massaging and the teaching, there would be no conflict of timing. The space would be used for *either* classes *or* massaging at any given time. The landlords have promised full insulation in the walls dividing the separate businesses. There would likely be someone "at the desk" during most massage times, but it shouldn't be any noisier than it already is here. I think.

As far as parking goes: there is decent parking in front of the building. The owners' employees seem to park in the back. If we ran into trouble with parking for the classes, we could see if the library across the street would allow us to use their parking lot if we did classes on their "closed" days (Sunday and Monday). And, does anyone know if it'd be okay to use the post office next door's parking lot on the weekends? This is a consideration, yes. I do think that any way we went, we'd end up having to have classes on "off" days. That's when most folks are available for them, anyway.

What are we missing?

Does the building have a public restroom? If so, I'd suggest just using that.

That would save on buildout cost for an ADA restroom, which I believe you would have to have, since this is new buildout.

I would definitely drop in size if you can, since you need to save some "ca-ching", even if it is more per square foot.

Is it possible to find a place in town that has the electric paid? Maybe a multi-story building...

Remember to treat this just like you are moving across town. Send out a letter or make phone calls when you know you will be moving. Advanced notice always works well for clients, if for no other reason than the ADD'ers can "think about it". :)

Believe it or not, you are likely to lose a few clients even though you are just moving across the street. Take this into consideration and do everything you can to make it seamless for them. If you can afford it, consider keeping your old lease open for 2 weeks longer if you can, so that you can place a sign inside the window which states you've moved across the street. If you are paying rent, the landlord can't really take it down. :p

I would be surprised that an accordion door would be a problem. If you can practice in an open space, why can't you practice in a space with an accordion door?

Another option would be to use a room divider. Look at this site and number 8 on the lower left hand side. It has a set of room dividers that open to make a useful full office space. I have no idea of how expensive something like that would be, but it may be comparable to an accordion door. Who knows? :) http://www.slidingdoorco.com/products/work/work_room_dividers.html

roomdiv7.jpg

Good luck. :)

What are we missing?

pueppi said:
Does the building have a public restroom? If so, I'd suggest just using that.

That would save on buildout cost for an ADA restroom, which I believe you would have to have, since this is new buildout.

No, no public bathrooms. It's a "storefront". I've checked into several other places around, and all of them are more expensive than this place-- even with having its own bathrooms, etc.. The owners of the building are willing to build out, including the bathroom (especially cool since they're also a plumbing company). It'll take up some *space* to have the bathroom in there; then again, we also want the ability to have the washer/dryer in the place too (dragging sheets home to wash in addition to all of our regular laundry SUCKS). Putting the bathroom and laundry/storage closet across the back wall is my plan. The rest of the space will be open (with or without the wall...)

I would definitely drop in size if you can, since you need to save some "ca-ching", even if it is more per square foot.

Is it possible to find a place in town that has the electric paid? Maybe a multi-story building...

They're all more expensive than this place. Seriously. Well, except the 230sf room that includes electricity. But there's not enough space in there for the classes.

Remember to treat this just like you are moving across town. Send out a letter or make phone calls when you know you will be moving. Advanced notice always works well for clients, if for no other reason than the ADD'ers can "think about it". :)

Yeah, I know. We have a few of those "ADD" type clients, to be sure. I'll let them know as soon as I can figure it out for myself!

Believe it or not, you are likely to lose a few clients even though you are just moving across the street. Take this into consideration and do everything you can to make it seamless for them. If you can afford it, consider keeping your old lease open for 2 weeks longer if you can, so that you can place a sign inside the window which states you've moved across the street. If you are paying rent, the landlord can't really take it down. :p

Yeah, I know, you always lose people in a move. However, "people" are so fickle anyway, we've learned not to make decisions based on one person (or group of people). If moving would give us the capability of thriving rather than just surviving, it'll be so worth a couple of IF we can possibly get into the new place before the end of the old lease, I'll be happy to do that (put up a "we've moved" sign here). But we are at a point right now where I wouldn't ask to extend our time in this space any further than the original lease, even if it means we end up "closing" for a few days in the in-betweens. We simply don't trust this landlord here. 'nuff said. I also plan to send our e-newsletter with the info, include it in our phone message, announce it in the meetings we attend, and put up a sign in this place prior. Will probably do a mailing too, although that's the one that'll "up the cost of the move" a little bit. Be worth it, though. Hey-- we'll get to do another ribbon cutting! :D

I would be surprised that an accordion door would be a problem. If you can practice in an open space, why can't you practice in a space with an accordion door?

Another option would be to use a room divider. Look at this site and number 8 on the lower left hand side. It has a set of room dividers that open to make a useful full office space. I have no idea of how expensive something like that would be, but it may be comparable to an accordion door. Who knows? :) http://www.slidingdoorco.com/products/work/work_room_dividers.html

roomdiv7.jpg

Good luck. :)

Pueppi, you have a *really good point* about the accordion door issue. Why, indeed? What would be the difference if we just had the whole space open, with the table in the corner, just as if it was "one great big room"? Need to consider that. He feels the need for a "receptionist" to help him run things. Then he said, "Well then again, K--- (our good friend and MT we trade with) doesn't have a receptionist." Guess we have *lots* to think about still. I do like the pic/link you sent, though! That's pretty!

Oh, and I remembered something that could be helpful as we were telling someone else about this potential move. The library across the street backs up to a small local park. There is ample parking behind the library for park-goers. Why couldn't that be used for "overflow" parking when/if his classes get too large for the immediate parking area with the building to accommodate?

What are we missing?

I was thinking of something similar to what Pueppi posted, I think it would look a lot better than an accordion door. I don't know what the expense would be like... but I think they are much prettier.
I didn't know how much of an opening you'd have to "cover"... and had originally thought sliding "pocket" doors might work. Had even thought double french doors... but it's all going to depend on what you can get someone to "install" and expense... and the decor/look you want.
I think if you really want to make it work... you'll find a way!

What are we missing?

Thanks for the thoughts/encouragement, maestra.

We're at a point right now where we know that the building owners will do the floor, ceiling, HVAC unit, "4 walls" and bathroom only (as far as building out), without extra negotiation. It might be worth seeing if we can negotiate for them to at least do out the laundry room/storage room too, since it'll simply be an extension of *one wall and a door* from the bathroom. We'd have them make sure there's enough support to do the "hanging walls" when they put in the ceiling. I'm thinking that then we could *wait* to have the "hanging walls" installed until we can save up for them, using a less expensive screen in the meantime. I'm going to make curtains for the windows anyway, so it would still be private "from the street".

Someone today also suggested that we put in ceiling fans, to help stir the air. The tops of the windows are at 12', so the ceiling will have to be at least that high. At least we won't have to worry about tall, long-armed people scraping their knuckles on the ceiling during Qigong classes!

We know the owner of an electrical company, and also the owner of a lighting fixtures company (who sells LED lights/fixtures, which I hear are WAY less expensive to operate than even fluorescent), so we're planning on asking them if they'd be willing to barter for at least part of their services. We know someone who does concrete floor staining, and another person who does bang-up wall murals....

This could turn out very nice, indeed. :)

What are we missing?

:)

If you need to save a little money, have your hubby be the receptionist for himself. A good portion of the people on our forum do this for themselves. He can too.

I do it. I know Breathe made a pretty nice post a while back about how she asks her clients to pay (with a little card that she leaves on the side table before she leaves the room), and I think we have a whole thread pertaining to this somewhere.

If I get time, I'll link to it for you... if not, I am sure someone else can find it for you.

Sounds like you've made the decision to move. I look forward to hearing about it. :)

As for the wall, I have another idea.

The people who are doing your buildout, could make two thin and tall walls with some cut outs at the top where you could hot glue in plants (thereby looking complete and yet open), on castors, so you could wheel them in place for the massage and then wheel them by the wall, during classes. I will try to draw a picture later and see if I can insert it in this post.

I'd think you would want one 9 foot in length and the other about 12 foot (or two six foots) in length. And, really quiet casters.

I am thinking this, since you mentioned keeping the concrete floor and painting it.

Just brainstorming.

What are we missing?

Blog link for moveable wall: http://www.amyparrish.com/parrishablegoods/?p=47

Pic of the same blog's wall, in the building seforum.xxxes:
2-IMG_8247-copy.jpg

My pic sample (Aren't I an interesting artist? *snickers* ):
_asamplefortimedess.jpg

What are we missing?

I'm still trying to "talk him into" not requiring someone to be there with him. He is *really* reluctant to do the money part, because he think she makes too many mistakes, especially when he's almost as "drunk" after a massage as the client, LOL! I'd really have to streamline everything for him, down to how to sell gift certificates and packages and check out folks with a discount (we send our birthday cards with a 10% off discount offer in their birthday month-- it's been working! :D ).

I like the "portable wall" idea too, pueppi, as well as someone IRL's suggestion of hospital curtains on a track. Either, we could take with us whenever we leave.

Our CPA/small business consultant this afternoon mentioned probably NOT wanting to sign for a 5-year lease, but a 2-year with with option to renew. How long we plan to stay will affect how we proceed with decorating/building out, etc..

How long do y'all sign your leases for?

What are we missing?

I do a 3 year lease with a 2 year option. I've done this a number of times now. I like it. I'd take a 5/3 if my landlord offered it.

What are we missing?

There are a variety of options for your walls. Thinking of the type that are in many offices - from which cubicles are set up. They probably come in a few different heights & have some sound damping effects - plus being movable. http://www.oneworkplace.com/cubicle-walls-5/329.html

The question is how often are you really likely to have to move them? There are also simple movable screens (such as the hospital types) as well as curtains. Another idea would be Japanese shoji screens (not sure if I spelled that right) - that can be bought already made or you could make your own if you or hubby have the time & know how: http://www.iroomdividers.com/interior-room-dividers/asian-&-shoji/2247+2249+4293890830.cfm?source=msadcenter&kwid=japanese%20shoji%20screens&match=e

For a more semi-permanent wall - that can be taken down & moved with you in the future - check this out: http://1wall2rooms.com/products.html
These are called pressurized, compression, or tension walls.

Folding Walls:
http://www.screenflex.com/?mm_campaign=b52e04ff77d3abdc802c7ce93de55a3a&keyword=office%20room%20divider&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Screenflex&gclid=CK6FzbC78qUCFUbf4AodASAumA

Hope this gives you a few ideas to get you started! The new space sounds like it would suit your business needs nicely & be a practical solution for you both too! Let us know how it all works out.

What are we missing?

pueppi said:
I do a 3 year lease with a 2 year option. I've done this a number of times now. I like it. I'd take a 5/3 if my landlord offered it.

Please explain how this sort of "lease option" works.

What are we missing?

riversinger, hubby will likely be holding classes 3-4 times a month (on weekends). So he'd be moving the "wall" twice per week: once to set up for the classes, and another time to set up for massaging during the week.

I have to make my time here short right now, but I'll explore the links you gave tomorrow. Thanks!

What are we missing?

Timedess said:
pueppi said:

Please explain how this sort of "lease option" works.

In my case, I sign a three year lease and I have an option to renew the lease at the negotiated price for two more years. I can opt out, but my landlord can't (unless I don't take the option in time or have some other terms of my lease that have been broken). Not all options are like this. Each is different. But, this is the basic premise, that it is in the tenant's favor.

I checked and found that you can google: "lease option to renew what is it?" to find articles, if you want some examples.

BTW, I really apprectiate my landlord. I had a bad one previously (in 1996) and I am willing to pay more per square foot to stay with this landlord. A good landlord is everything. That was why I agreed with paying more per square foot with a smaller space (above).

You can get a commercial lease negotiator to negotiate the lease for you. The landlord pays that person direct. You don't pay them. It is something to consider, if you aren't sure how you feel about the new landlord. Once your lease negotiator has helped you with the initial lease (lingo and such), it is fairly easy to do it yourself from there on out. That's what I did.

What are we missing?

Thanks, pueppi. We have a lawyer who will be helping us with this. And I *do* plan on learning a lot, so we can do it on our own next time!

What are we missing?

Hi Renee!

Yes, I would move. Repairs not getting done, especially concerning utilities, is very bad. 1700 sq ft is HUGE! For one therapist? Yee-haw, I can see why you want to bail. I would too :)

530 sq ft sounds much more palatable for a one-therapist practice. I echo the idea of having hubby do his own reception. I did it myself, too. Although I admit that I LOVE when my husband and I each check *each other's* patients out. It kinda separates the healthcare provider from the financial aspect, ya know?

Hmm. Do you NEED a restroom? I admit, it's an amazingly good idea to have one - so many people need to use it, even in our current type of practice - and even more so in a massage therapy practice. But it DOES cut into your space quite a bit. It's a good idea to actually go visit the space with a tape measure if you haven't already done so, and measure out exactly where a restroom would be, and how much space it would take. Mark out the boundaries on the floor with tape or something, and see how much space that would leave you after all is said and done. That'll help make a few decisions right there. And if you want to go a step further, measure your current furniture and then measure out how the furniture would go in that space, too. That way you'd know how it'd fit.

Buildout - how much would the landlord cover? A certain amount, allowance, or perceneforum.xxxe? Where do buildout expenses put your rent payment? Do they boost the price per square foot pretty good, or no?

Rent price - what's included? Electric? Water? Heat for water? Is triple net (NNN) or load factor (shared entryway or hallway space or the use of an elevator or stairs) extra? (For example, our suite is right about 1100 square feet but they assess our rent payment at about 1250 because of "load factor" - we don't have NNN cuz we're on the second floor and not the first floor, but the load factor is the use of the elevator, outside catwalk, restroom, commons, and hallways. Overall not bad, but it does add a chunk to the previously-quoted 1100 sq ft.)

We didn't necessarily have a lawyer look over our lease, but we DID have an experienced DC professor read through it carefully. This was our Business prof in school who had been over countless leases and arrangements before (he does post-doctoral seminars on chiropractic business) who understood legalese pretty good, so we had him look them over. However, if you don't have someone like this at your disposal, it's VERY SMART that you sought legal counsel!! It's important NOT to go into this without reinforcements! :)

I LOVE Pueppi's wall drawing!! Great idea, and great artistry! That makes your space very versatile, while extremely dignified and professional.

I agree, landlord is EVERYTHING. Rent is often the single biggest expense, and a landlord can make or break your sanity. Your sanity is your biggest asset - not just to your practice, but to your LIFE. It's absolutely paramount to get in with someone you trust who will treat you well. Regardless, get EVERYTHING in writing, even from the new landlord. People can change on a dime and start denying they ever made any offers or whatever. Not trying to be a wet blanket, this guy probably rocks - just get everything written down is all. :)

Good luck, girl! I'm sooo excited for you!

What are we missing?

jyoti said:
Hi Renee!

Yes, I would move. Repairs not getting done, especially concerning utilities, is very bad. 1700 sq ft is HUGE! For one therapist? Yee-haw, I can see why you want to bail. I would too :)

530 sq ft sounds much more palatable for a one-therapist practice. I echo the idea of having hubby do his own reception. I did it myself, too. Although I admit that I LOVE when my husband and I each check *each other's* patients out. It kinda separates the healthcare provider from the financial aspect, ya know?

Yeah. I will probably be over there "more than I should be" (as far as the "I really need to be at home, with the kids" factor goes), but since I'm not technically working....

Hmm. Do you NEED a restroom? I admit, it's an amazingly good idea to have one - so many people need to use it, even in our current type of practice - and even more so in a massage therapy practice. But it DOES cut into your space quite a bit. It's a good idea to actually go visit the space with a tape measure if you haven't already done so, and measure out exactly where a restroom would be, and how much space it would take. Mark out the boundaries on the floor with tape or something, and see how much space that would leave you after all is said and done. That'll help make a few decisions right there. And if you want to go a step further, measure your current furniture and then measure out how the furniture would go in that space, too. That way you'd know how it'd fit.

Yes, it's a storefront, not a space-inside-a-space that could share restrooms. There are a couple of places like that available around here, but the space::cost factor goes out the window. I suggested this morning that we go over there when he has a decent break (after his first client this morning), and do just that-- actually measure out where the restroom would be, where we'd put the desk (I already know this current desk is too large and would need to be replaced. That's okay; it's not the most efficient setup for what we need anyway), etc..

Buildout - how much would the landlord cover? A certain amount, allowance, or perceneforum.xxxe? Where do buildout expenses put your rent payment? Do they boost the price per square foot pretty good, or no?

The base rent price is $11/sf/year (works out to $485/month). This includes a basic buildout of the 4 outer walls being finished/sheetrocked/painted, floor, a lay-in ceiling, restroom, and HVAC system. I am *assuming* that it also means they'll put in electrical outlets and hookups for lighting. We know an electrician I'm planning to ask if he'll barter if we need additional electrical work done (which hubby could technically do himself, he is very knowledgeable, but since this is not our own space and it's commercial, we have to have it done by a professional). We know a guy who installs LED lighting, who is also willing to work with us on that end, so I'd really *rather* be responsible for installing our own lighting. LED is supposed to be WAY less to run, so the initial outlay should pay for itself very quickly. My next-door neighbor is an interior designer, and is also very willing to barter; she does stained-concrete floors and I'm wondering if the landlords would be willing to trade them doing the floor for us doing that and then they do a laundry room while they're doing the bathroom. What I'm thinking there is the back wall-- part of it would be the bathroom, and the rest would be a long laundry/storage room, the same distance out from the very back wall and just "the rest of the length of the space". We'll still need room to store certain things, as well as the laundry issue.... I can NOT do it at home, and hauling to a laundromat is not a viable option for us, either.

I know that these landlords will be willing to do more of the buildout for an increase in rent; just how that would work out I do not know yet. They are supposed to get together and discuss "us" today. I am supposed to hear from one of them and get a copy of the lease agreement today. We'll know more at that point.

Rent price - what's included? Electric? Water? Heat for water? Is triple net (NNN) or load factor (shared entryway or hallway space or the use of an elevator or stairs) extra? (For example, our suite is right about 1100 square feet but they assess our rent payment at about 1250 because of "load factor" - we don't have NNN cuz we're on the second floor and not the first floor, but the load factor is the use of the elevator, outside catwalk, restroom, commons, and hallways. Overall not bad, but it does add a chunk to the previously-quoted 1100 sq ft.)

No NNN or "load factor". Straight rent, and we pay our own utilities. I'm not sure about the water yet; I imagine I'll find out about that today as well. In the building-out, somehow we'll make sure there's a hot water heater (even if we have to get it ourselves; in that case it would naturally go with us whenever we move). Even if we weren't doing laundry there, it's still necessary for washing of hands, and getting hot stones set up without having to wait *forever*.

We didn't necessarily have a lawyer look over our lease, but we DID have an experienced DC professor read through it carefully. This was our Business prof in school who had been over countless leases and arrangements before (he does post-doctoral seminars on chiropractic business) who understood legalese pretty good, so we had him look them over. However, if you don't have someone like this at your disposal, it's VERY SMART that you sought legal counsel!! It's important NOT to go into this without reinforcements! :)

When we signed the lease on our current space, we knew NOTHING about commercial leases. We had only had experience with residential leases, and apparently (at least in Texas) commercial is a completely different animal! But, we also knew nothing about marketing, taxes, accounting, and so many more things. We've learned bucket-loads since then, and still have much more to learn!

Not only do we have a CPA who is very familiar with "taxes for massage people" (heck, his receptionist is a massage therapist herself!), but he is also a small business consultant. He's been invaluable for "ear-bending" on a variety of issues. We also now have pre-paid legal (which we got for the family, but they'll also do a limited amount of business consulting, and if we need more, we can always "upgrade". And if we REALLY end up needing a solid business legal adviser, we have not only the law firm through the pre-paid legal, but also resources through the CPA and other folks we know now, whom we didn't know/have easy access to two years ago. It may "cost us something", but I feel confident that at last, we have a "team" on our side who can help us navigate these tricky waters of "owning our own business".

I LOVE Pueppi's wall drawing!! Great idea, and great artistry! That makes your space very versatile, while extremely dignified and professional.

Yes, I like it too. We're going back and forth on ideas for privacy of the treatment area: movable wall/partition; accordion door; hospital curtains; "just leaving it open". I don't like the "just leave it open" idea, just because even if there isn't anyone else in the office during sessions, it's still a HUGE space for one client to feel comfy and cozy in. It might behoove us to start out with the homemade movable wall/partition, and go from there IF he feels the need for something more/sturdier.

I agree, landlord is EVERYTHING. Rent is often the single biggest expense, and a landlord can make or break your sanity. Your sanity is your biggest asset - not just to your practice, but to your LIFE. It's absolutely paramount to get in with someone you trust who will treat you well. Regardless, get EVERYTHING in writing, even from the new landlord. People can change on a dime and start denying they ever made any offers or whatever. Not trying to be a wet blanket, this guy probably rocks - just get everything written down is all. :)

Yeah. We've had landlord issues before (with a residential lease, which is a whole different animal). We thought that the guy we're dealing with now would be a whole lot better... and compared to the other one, he is! Sadly, that more goes to show just how bad the other landlord was. And this guy's not exactly "bad"; he's just... not a good landlord. He cares more about not spending money than he does about keeping his property in good repair.

Good luck, girl! I'm sooo excited for you!

Thank you. I needed this encouragement this morning. I spent half the weekend dealing with some pretty yukky garbage in other areas. I was awakened this morning by one child with a sore throat, and another having trouble breathing. I am now worried about my elderly grandmother getting sick. I'm hoping beyond hope that Hubby doesn't end up coming down with "whatever it is", because we can't afford for him to have to shut down for a week. I was thinking about having him sleep at the office for the next few days-- that'd go over like a lead balloon, LOL!

I've also been concerned about whether or not we're doing the right thing with even moving the business at all, and Saturday when I was out shopping with my daughter we stopped at the potential new place to let her see it, and when I walked in there it hit me just how much smaller it is than here. I guess in my mind, the space had "expanded" to almost the same size as part of this space, and when I realized the true size, it *hit* me like a ton of bricks and made me start to second-guess it at all. The actual *size* is still what it is (the 530sf part), but... well, I'm sure y'all know how that goes. "If we do this, we couldn't do that", and "Um, now I'm not so sure this would actually fit here".

If we get the opportunity to go over there and "map it out" today, I'll come back and try to do a sketch of how we're thinking of setting it up, and post it here so y'all can give me feedback.

What are we missing?

I know that these landlords will be willing to do more of the buildout for an increase in rent; just how that would work out I do not know yet.

FWIW, my landlord let me pay off my buildout over the period of 5 years. It was built into my rent.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  2. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  4. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💗  Amy,👄👄 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back