Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat Vaccination not equal to bullet proof

I’m quite content doing everything I do now, nobody gets in my way, I do what I want when I want. I can walk across the border, fly down to Florida or Texas, golf for a few days, come back, walk back across the border, no problem. There’s a large list of businesses already that are refusing entry for vaxxed people, I’ll be happy to spend my money with them. Y’all want a 2 tiered society, wonderful, it works both ways. Couldn’t care less how it effects you, cuz it’s all about me! Remember, I’m an uneducated anti vaxxer.
btw, cbd has practically saved my life, so haul away. I’m wide awake.
Oh, almost forgot, does me having taken the shingles vaccine recently still make me an anti vaxxer?
The fact you used Florida and Texas as examples says a lot about how up you are on things. How’s it going for them right now ? Might want to look that up and educate yourself.

Also, learning and exploiting loopholes in the system to benefit yourself isn’t educated either. It’s selfish and dangerous.

I too could actually legally go to Florida properly. I own a house in Naples. I miss it down there. But now isn’t the time.

It’s a dumpster fire down there

Nope. Just shows you don’t give a shit about anybody but you !

but that’s fine. Natural selection. Godspeed pal
Actually no, I’m a caregiver to my 90 year old mother. I also help a half dozen other seniors with their daily needs. Wanna try again? And no, none of them have been sick for the past 16 months of bullshit.
Yes, I’m hoping the vax will take care of natural selection as many say it will. The world will be a better and less cluttered place with people like you gone. But hey, what do I know, I’m uneducated.
Looks like you watch a lot of lamestream media, the numbers are NOWHERE near what they say down south. Most hospitals, just like here, are empty.
You lose all credibility with your constant, 'uneducated,' bullshitery. Get a new line, it's tiring and obnoxious.
Edit, get your ass down to Naples, it’s great down there, nothing like here. Cant wait to go again.

Last edited:
Lol.

clap clap clap.

You just said everything we need to know

Why vaccinated people care about people who choose not to vaccinate? Since the chances of vaccinated people to get serious sick is very less likely.

I think most people didn’t take the injuries caused by vaccine into consideration in this thread.

What are the chances of getting permanent injury by vaccine?

What are the chances of getting permanent injury by COVID?

If you know the bullet proof vest may cause you injury just by wearing it, will you take this risk?

I have no answer for these questions. I don’t think anyone of them have answers for these. The most pissed me off is when I asked my family doctor’s staffs, who are injured by vaccine, whether I should take one, they said is all up to me. They all programmed to follow the book, not their fucking heart!

Why vaccinated people care about people who choose not to vaccinate? Since the chances of vaccinated people to get serious sick is very less likely.

I think most people didn’t take the injuries caused by vaccine into consideration in this thread.

What are the chances of getting permanent injury by vaccine?

What are the chances of getting permanent injury by COVID?

If you know the bullet proof vest may cause you injury just by wearing it, will you take this risk?

I have no answer for these questions. I don’t think anyone of them have answers for these. The most pissed me off is when I asked my family doctor’s staffs, who are injured by vaccine, whether I should take one, they said is all up to me. They all programmed to follow the book, not their fucking heart!

This is why vaccinated people care. These numbers will dictate whether or not things remain open, get shut down, or ever get good enough to end the pandemic altogether.

This is current data found here Hospitalizations
5BAD2D9B-AE7D-443F-A996-D9AD3DBA17FC.png

This is why vaccinated people care. These numbers will dictate whether or not things remain open, get shut down, or ever get good enough to end the pandemic altogether.

View attachment 164324
There are still a lot of unanswered questions out there. If I need to chose from two tiers system or forcing unvaccinated people vaccinated, I would prefer the former. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not proposing either one.

I'm not shocked that vaccinated people can still pass it on to unvaccinated people or even amongst themselves. All I was saying was that, as implausible as it sounds now, if we do see a considerable rise, not just in cases, but in hospitalizations/ICUs among the fully vaxxed that could warrant another lockdown, there is no way a vax advocate can convince someone on the fence into taking the jab. As early as the summer or even in the first month of fall, an undecided person like myself will see the trajectory of how this all plays out and that will factor into whether I take it or not.

Of course I believe COVID is real but I also believe it has a high survival rate and mostly affects the old, sickly or obese. I also believe there were ways to protect the vulnerable and not overwhelm the healthcare system without having to sarifice the majority of the population's means of livelihood, mental health and cognitive development of their children. We've discussed this ad naseum. I can't cry over spilled milk. I can only move on and be thankful we're past that phase. All I care about now is this. The vaccines are out. Will it improve the quality of my life? Will I be able to do all the things I've waited a year and a half to do again? If the answer is YES, I'm in. If the answer is NO or MAYBE, don't waste my time (not you sy barite). I'm not taking it. If I take it but still live like I'm unvaccinated, like it's still 2020, to hell with the vax. The pro-vaxxers and anti-vaxxers can argue all day long about the vax efficacy or lack of it. They can both counter each other's arguments about the health benefits and repercussions of doing so. If either one of those camps comes to me trying to convince me with their talking points, they both can save it because I don't give a crap either way. Again, one simple question. Will things change for the better? YES or NO.

Sure, things are opening up but not quick enough in the summer. There isn't enough to do now to warrant me taking the jab. The U.S. border is closed, the U.K. still wants Canadians to quarantine regardless of vax status, there aren't enough concerts/sports events happening here in Ontario this summer and it sure is slim pickings at our favourite spas. So for now, no jab. I'm still waiting for a sign.
Do you realize that “not having enough to do in the summer to warrant a jab” is basically saying “fuck it I won’t bother to get one because not enough other people have gotten it yet to open up the things I want to do”?

You don’t realize that the reason things aren’t open yet fully is because the vaccination goals aren’t reached? By saying that, you basically are saying you want to be able to do those things but you aren’t willing to do your part to get there. You want everyone else to do the work but will get it when it is convenient so you can get into concerts or events?

I know you are just one guy, but that type of thinking is why we are here. If everyone who was thinking this way just rolled up their sleeve and got the shots - we wouldn’t be having this conversation at all. Things would be much more open and we would be too busy enjoying our lives again to sit here and bicker back and forth.

Do you realize that “not having enough to do in the summer to warrant a jab” is basically saying “fuck it I won’t bother to get one because not enough other people have gotten it yet to open up the things I want to do”?

You don’t realize that the reason things aren’t open yet fully is because the vaccination goals aren’t reached? By saying that, you basically are saying you want to be able to do those things but you aren’t willing to do your part to get there. You want everyone else to do the work but will get it when it is convenient so you can get into concerts or events?

I know you are just one guy, but that type of thinking is why we are here. If everyone who was thinking this way just rolled up their sleeve and got the shots - we wouldn’t be having this conversation at all. Things would be much more open and we would be too busy enjoying our lives again to sit here and bicker back and forth.

Maybe to you that's what it means but that's not how I meant it. You're right. I said there wasn't enough reason for me to take the jab but I'm not telling anyone to take it before I do. I still believe that it's a matter of choice so take it for your own reasons. I respect them no matter what. I hope in return, my own reasons are respected as well. After all, you're telling me to put something in my body so it's only fair that I get to decide when the right time is. I could care less about the vaccination metrics the government needs in order to get back to a semblance of normalcy. They keep changing them anyway and the goal posts keep getting pushed. The onus, to me, has never been on others to get the jab so that I can take it after them. The onus is on the government to win back my trust and incentivize me to take it.

We had a partial reopening last year and 5 months later, it was taken away from us and we had to endure an excruciating 8-month lockdown. I've had friends and relatives who have either lost their means of livelihood or are barely getting by today as a result of it. The government asked us to wear masks and stay at home and I did my part. Most people did and where did it get us? A premature reopening of most regions in Ontario in late February to early March led to a surge in cases and hospitalizations so we had to do it all over again until summer. At this point I am done being told by the government and the pro-lockdown/pro-vax crowd to not be selfish and do my part. I can take the shot tomorrow and the metrics could change again. And then what? Booster shot after booster shot? Where does it end? Show me the finish line!

Last edited:

Sure, we're open now but like last year, they could easily shut us down again. What I need is more than a temporary reopening. What I need is an assurance that life will change if I take it. Even before we reach our vax goals, the government can always come up with new guidelines to guarantee people who are fully vaccinated that things will get better. When does the mask-wearing end? How do I prove that I'm fully vaccinated? How does the gov't plan to work on an agreement with our closest allies to mutually open each other's borders so that the vaxxed don't have to go through quarantines/pay fines?

There's the pro-vax and the anti-vax crowds. I'm in the middle and I know I'm going to take it eventually but the question is when? If the gov't or a vax advocate's way of convincing me to do it soon is to shame me or emotionally blackmail me, that's not going to work. They can invoke their grandma's name or tell me to do my part for society and I would tell them to save their energy because neither one would entice me to do it.

Sure, we're open now but like last year, they could easily shut us down again. What I need is more than a temporary reopening. What I need is an assurance that life will change if I take it. Even before we reach our vax goals, the government can always come up with new guidelines to guarantee people who are fully vaccinated that things will get better. When does the mask-wearing end? How do I prove that I'm fully vaccinated? How does the gov't plan to work on an agreement with our closest allies to mutually open each other's borders so that the vaxxed don't have to go through quarantines/pay fines?

There's the pro-vax and the anti-vax crowds. I'm in the middle and I know I'm going to take it eventually but the question is when? If the gov't or a vax advocate's way of convincing me to do it soon is to shame me or emotionally blackmail me, that's not going to work. They can invoke their grandma's name or tell me to do my part for society and I would tell them to save their energy because neither one would entice me to do it.
Obviously it is your choice, and it sounds like you have already made it. You said you’ll take it but on your terms. That’s fine. But the only thing is, the hundreds of thousands that all share your frame of mind are what’s holding things back…. But for some reason that part is being missed and isn’t being correlated. I do respect you for being real about your stance for sure. I definitely understand doing things on your own terms too. Nobody likes to be told what to do and when to do it…. But I feel like whatever stubborn fire this particular situation has lit under people in your situation makes them dig in further and push back without looking past what they want to the big picture.

You seem like a reasonable guy and your explanation is definitely different and not jammed full of falsehoods like others who are opposing the vaccine. I’m just curious why it isn’t making the link with you that indeed the vaccines are working (April we had 4000+ cases daily when they really started handing out the shots, down to 120 ish in late July), and we are stuck now with 25% of people refusing the shot for whatever reason, but those people are making up 75-80% of cases and 95% of ICU patients. The more of that last 25% become vaccinated, the faster things go back to normal. That’s all there is to it. Government or doctors or media or massage forums…. It really doesn’t matter who is saying it, the numbers are all there if you are willing to take the time and see.
I also understand hesitancy based on all the fuckups and misunderstandings that went on with our particular rollout. It was a mess let’s be honest. The government didn’t do itself any favours with procurement and distribution, and they were worse with mishandling the AZ situation. But the rust is all gone now, the supply of MRNA vaccines is there and the line ups are gone. You can get a shot waking down the street in some areas. They will sort out the passport thingy or whatever they need to do, but I do know that you’ll need it to travel anywhere. Even within Canada. That’s a fact.

I also understand uncertainty about the future and guarantees about when things will go back to normal, no masks, crowds, etc etc. The thing is that we haven’t ever dealt with anything of this magnitude before so everyone is winging it. The only guarantee is that if we do nothing…. It’ll never go back. So if doing nothing is part of the problem, why not want to be part of the solution?

Listen, it’s easy to get emotional and fight back and forth. I definitely don’t think that the world needs tiered systems or situations. The simple fact is that there is no other way to beat it. This is what we have. This is what is going on right now. It is a choice that every individual needs to make for themselves, but unfortunately the longer some people take to make it…. The longer things stay like this or go backwards. That’s the only reason there’s a tiered system being mentioned, vaccinated people don’t want to go back into lockdown because of those who are reluctant to take the vaccine. Nor should they. I think the whole “we are all in this together” mantra is gone, and people’s livelihoods are really threatened in the worst way by these lockdowns. Having passports or proof of vaccination could work to keep businesses alive. Maybe it won’t work - but we all know another lockdown will not work either so what choice is there really?

Life is a choice. We all have to respect one another’s choices. I really wish this was easier.

If the government really wants to beat covid, they would bring in drugs for early treatment as quickly as possible. In fact, these drugs have been readily available for some time now, but for some strange reason been withheld from use. It's not true vaccines are the only option we have. There are people who will not take them under any circumstances because they consider them too dangerous, no matter what the government propaganda says. Alternative drugs will keep people out of the ICU and should be used if the govt is truly concerned and isn't just acting as a mouthpiece for the vaccine manufacturers.

View attachment 164324
Our gubmint whipped up fear, hysteria, hypochondriasis are driving the shutdowns. Folks go to emergency every time they have the sniffles and a cough. It's the folks like you who lost their discernment that prolong this mess

So, it is all about you. You want to bully folks into doing something against their will because you want to do stuff. You need to direct your frustration and anger at the gubmint that brought this onto you.

Obviously it is your choice, and it sounds like you have already made it. You said you’ll take it but on your terms. That’s fine. But the only thing is, the hundreds of thousands that all share your frame of mind are what’s holding things back…. But for some reason that part is being missed and isn’t being correlated. I do respect you for being real about your stance for sure. I definitely understand doing things on your own terms too. Nobody likes to be told what to do and when to do it…. But I feel like whatever stubborn fire this particular situation has lit under people in your situation makes them dig in further and push back without looking past what they want to the big picture.

You seem like a reasonable guy and your explanation is definitely different and not jammed full of falsehoods like others who are opposing the vaccine. I’m just curious why it isn’t making the link with you that indeed the vaccines are working (April we had 4000+ cases daily when they really started handing out the shots, down to 120 ish in late July), and we are stuck now with 25% of people refusing the shot for whatever reason, but those people are making up 75-80% of cases and 95% of ICU patients. The more of that last 25% become vaccinated, the faster things go back to normal. That’s all there is to it. Government or doctors or media or massage forums…. It really doesn’t matter who is saying it, the numbers are all there if you are willing to take the time and see.
I also understand hesitancy based on all the fuckups and misunderstandings that went on with our particular rollout. It was a mess let’s be honest. The government didn’t do itself any favours with procurement and distribution, and they were worse with mishandling the AZ situation. But the rust is all gone now, the supply of MRNA vaccines is there and the line ups are gone. You can get a shot waking down the street in some areas. They will sort out the passport thingy or whatever they need to do, but I do know that you’ll need it to travel anywhere. Even within Canada. That’s a fact.

I also understand uncertainty about the future and guarantees about when things will go back to normal, no masks, crowds, etc etc. The thing is that we haven’t ever dealt with anything of this magnitude before so everyone is winging it. The only guarantee is that if we do nothing…. It’ll never go back. So if doing nothing is part of the problem, why not want to be part of the solution?

Listen, it’s easy to get emotional and fight back and forth. I definitely don’t think that the world needs tiered systems or situations. The simple fact is that there is no other way to beat it. This is what we have. This is what is going on right now. It is a choice that every individual needs to make for themselves, but unfortunately the longer some people take to make it…. The longer things stay like this or go backwards. That’s the only reason there’s a tiered system being mentioned, vaccinated people don’t want to go back into lockdown because of those who are reluctant to take the vaccine. Nor should they. I think the whole “we are all in this together” mantra is gone, and people’s livelihoods are really threatened in the worst way by these lockdowns. Having passports or proof of vaccination could work to keep businesses alive. Maybe it won’t work - but we all know another lockdown will not work either so what choice is there really?

Life is a choice. We all have to respect one another’s choices. I really wish this was easier.

I honestly wish we had more discussions/disagreements like this on this website. I applaud you for seeing things more clearly and objectively than I have. I have gotten so weary and jaded for the past year-and-a-half that my trust in the government and so-called experts has been irretrievably broken.

Things have never been straightforward here in Ontario since this all started. Most people have complied with the mask mandates, stay-at-home orders and various other bylaws thrown their way. That should have been the "quick fix" to all these draconian restrictions and seemingly endless lockdowns. Why wasn't it? Well, for one, we had the failed colour coded system that led to premature reopenings which then led to region migration and ultimately led to an overall mixed messaging of what we can and can't do. In theory, the vaccine should be the clear path to normalcy. Under other particular jurisdictions, I probably would've been fully inoculated but in Ontario, things have never been black and white, thus my hesitancy.

I've seen the numbers and how effective the vaccine can be. I don't question that. Never have. The ever changing metrics and goal posts are what have always concerned me. If the government is trying to reach someone reluctant, undecided or in my case, waiting things out, they cannot appeal to me by telling me to do my part. Lord knows they've done that since March of 2020. It's time they took a different approach. Instead of asking people to keep making sacrifices for the greater good, it's time they offered multiple incentives to win back their trust. More than a partial reopening, give us an assurance that the goal posts won't get moved any further. Give the vaccinated new guidelines. Show us a path to normalcy. Show us the finish line. Just give us something tangible, something to look forward to because the days of us just blindly trusting them are over. Cheers! 🍻

Last edited:
Reactions: Mav

....But I feel like whatever stubborn fire this particular situation has lit under people in your situation makes them dig in further and push back ....and those who did not get jabbed feel the same way about you. Your fight is with the gubmint, not the folks who think for themselves

If the government really wants to beat covid, they would bring in drugs for early treatment as quickly as possible. In fact, these drugs have been readily available for some time now, but for some strange reason been withheld from use. It's not true vaccines are the only option we have. There are people who will not take them under any circumstances because they consider them too dangerous, no matter what the government propaganda says. Alternative drugs will keep people out of the ICU and should be used if the govt is truly concerned and isn't just acting as a mouthpiece for the vaccine manufacturers.
Well said. I know a group of pharmacists knowing the drug works at least a year ago. I tried to stock some at that time and surprisingly it all sold out. What!? I know someone will accuse me if I said if we were treating patients by using the drug a year ago and we won’t be like this now . This is the same doubt when people said if we’re all vaccinated, the virus will be gone.

So, it is all about you. You want to bully folks into doing something against their will because you want to do stuff. You need to direct your frustration and anger at the gubmint that brought this onto you.
You are saying you don’t want to do stuff? You enjoy the lockdowns? If you read my latest post, I definitely did direct my frustration at the government. They made a mess out of everything. It sucks but in the end, we will still not get any further ahead by harping on the government alone. The numbers are changing, and they are affecting those who are not protected at pretty much exactly the rate that the projected vaccine efficacy was advertised at. So, we can all be mad at the government…. But we still have a problem. The fact is that it is affecting one group approximately 80-90% more. So, while we sit here and bicker back and forth about who fucked up what, people are getting sick, and the numbers that are driving the reopening or re-closing of the province/country are headed in the wrong direction. How is any of this arguing going to actually fix anything ? For those who oppose the vaccine based solution for how to beat Covid, I ask you this….

What do you think the solution is? It is very apparent that the whole world is gripped by this thing. Some countries are far more lucky than others to have the funds and the infrastructure to procure enough vaccines to protect their populations but many if not most haven’t. If vaccines aren’t the answer, what is?

Please don’t say that it is all a hoax or conspiracy. Too many people have died, too many have had permanent damage to themselves done by this thing, too many people and families have lost everything during the lockdowns to disrespect the destruction the virus has caused.

What should the plan be then?

I honestly wish we had more discussions/disagreements like this on this website. I applaud you for seeing things more clearly and objectively than I have. I have gotten so weary and jaded for the past year-and-a-half that my trust in the government and so-called experts has been irretrievably broken.

Things have never been straightforward here in Ontario since this all started. Most people have complied with the mask mandates, stay-at-home orders and various other bylaws thrown their way. That should have been the "quick fix" to all these draconian restrictions and seemingly endless lockdowns. Why wasn't it? Well, for one, we had the failed colour coded system that led to premature reopenings which then led to region migration and ultimately led to an overall mixed messaging of what we can and can't do. In theory, the vaccine should be the clear path to normalcy. Under other particular jurisdictions, I probably would've been fully inoculated but in Ontario, things have never been black and white, thus my hesitancy.

I've seen the numbers and how effective the vaccine can be. I don't question that. Never have. The ever changing metrics and goal posts are what have always concerned me. If the government is trying to reach someone reluctant, undecided or in my case, waiting things out, they cannot appeal to me by telling me to do my part. Lord knows they've done that since March of 2020. It's time they took a different approach. Instead of asking people to keep making sacrifices for the greater good, it's time they offered multiple incentives to win back their trust. More than a partial reopening, give us an assurance that the goal posts won't get moved any further. Give the vaccinated new guidelines. Show us a path to normalcy. Show us the finish line. Just give us something tangible, something to look forward to because the days of us just blindly trusting them are over. Cheers! 🍻

I think that vaccine passports will provide what you are after here. It’s a tangible way to offer normalcy back to you for becoming fully vaccinated. It appears, especially with numbers climbing - it will be the only way to avoid another lockdown in this “4th wave” or whatever you want to call it. I’m actually surprised it isn’t a thing yet, not because I’m in the pro-vax side and want to punish anyone who isn’t - but because it makes sense. I don’t want people to suffer and lose their businesses. I don’t want the economy to tank. I do feel that it will be enough incentive for those like yourself who are on the fence or just waiting for something to show them it’s going to be worth it, and it should make a big difference all around.

I do however get the argument about how it divides things. But, alas, here we are having a divided discussion, with divided views, but I do feel at least a couple of us are attempting to understand one another and discuss objectively.

I’ll admit I can get emotional and touchy about the whole thing. I know people who it really hasn’t affected that much to be honest. So I can see how without having a negative impact, their stance would be probably different than mine. But personally, Covid has affected me quite negatively both from a personal standpoint and from a business standpoint. I’ve lost three people, one family member to Covid. I know three more who have long-haul symptoms. Both my businesses have been negatively affected big time. Thankfully they have survived. Personally I’m fortunate enough to have done well enough to be still just fine financially, but I do feel for those who have lost their businesses completely and had to start new.

I guess it’s all about perspective.

You are saying you don’t want to do stuff? You enjoy the lockdowns? If you read my latest post, I definitely did direct my frustration at the government. They made a mess out of everything. It sucks but in the end, we will still not get any further ahead by harping on the government alone. The numbers are changing, and they are affecting those who are not protected at pretty much exactly the rate that the projected vaccine efficacy was advertised at. So, we can all be mad at the government…. But we still have a problem. The fact is that it is affecting one group approximately 80-90% more. So, while we sit here and bicker back and forth about who fucked up what, people are getting sick, and the numbers that are driving the reopening or re-closing of the province/country are headed in the wrong direction. How is any of this arguing going to actually fix anything ? For those who oppose the vaccine based solution for how to beat Covid, I ask you this….

What do you think the solution is? It is very apparent that the whole world is gripped by this thing. Some countries are far more lucky than others to have the funds and the infrastructure to procure enough vaccines to protect their populations but many if not most haven’t. If vaccines aren’t the answer, what is?

Please don’t say that it is all a hoax or conspiracy. Too many people have died, too many have had permanent damage to themselves done by this thing, too many people and families have lost everything during the lockdowns to disrespect the destruction the virus has caused.

What should the plan be then?
The plan is studying India COVID cases, death rate, vaccination rate…and most importantly, eat more curry…

The plan is studying India COVID cases, death rate, vaccination rate…and most importantly, eat more curry…
Perfect response. So sound. Why didn’t anyone else think of that? Lol.

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💞💘 Friday, ❣ 💋Eva, 💕💗long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💥 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💞💫Friday, ❤ ❣Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💖 Kim, 💞💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🔥🔥🔥 Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower 🚿 body scrub and body slide 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💞💐Friday, 💗💞 Nana, 💐💘small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💥💋 Friday, 💖❣ Tracy, 💞💫tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤💞 Vivian, 💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💥Lisa, 💋young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs ❤️ Hoy busty girls ❤️ 900 Middlefield ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 4X1 ❤️ (437) 231-9229
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east. Unit 5 💢💫💞 Friday, ❤💋 Tammy,❣💋 full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. and ☺ Mary 💖 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 KYLIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 KYLIE & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back