Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent advice - Discectomy or not?

in theathre at 1230 today
1.5hr later came too. Sore. Morphine x 3 shots. walked to toilet in bed since its now 1030pm
still have back pain mid way but legs better. but slight twinges. hard to judge with so much meds.

worst part is decsion to do then its recovery and get on with life, doog the disc is burst and nothing will change that. it is a serious op but if your happy with surgeon and your decision then the stars are aligned.

Have tv and web in room on overhead stand. Id say 2mrw qill be sore. my wife has been my rock today. she's amazing.

keep the head up doog. its not too bad. stop the reading and web and thinking. focus on the after. the guy next to me had a hip replacement.

Nice one Ricky, sounds like it went well, take it easy on the morphine pal

(btw my brother had a hip replacement last year but I was trying to make out this was more serious bugger )

off the narcs today. thank god. Still have leg pain but he reckons thats a brused nerve and will pass.

The lad next is coming back in 3 mths to replace his hip on the left side!!!

going home 2mrw.

Fantastic news!! May the healing process continue apace!

All the best for Monday Doog - may it be the answer to your problems!

I must say Ricky, it's good to hear you sounding in such good spirits and so positive. Despite the twinges of pain, do you feel relieved it's over and done with? 1.5hrs was really quick, it must have gone smoothly with no complications, which is excellent news!

How does the op site feel? I think that's my main concern being the baby that I am when it comes to pain. Are you able to get out of bed to the toilet etc ok? Sorry to be so nosey, but I'm just so unsure what to expect.

Good sign also that you're off the narcotics already. I hope you have a speedy recovery now.

And good luck for Monday Doog, I hope your op goes as well.

cheerio for now and chins up all
CatMac

CatMac - i won't lie it is sore. but not as bad as i thought it would. Toilet is fine, no problems since im off the morphine. while on it I got cold sweats and felt faint but once off morphine that went very quickley. For the relief it gives take it and just take it easy. Its perfectly normal apparently. They shud really tell u before hand.

It really hit me tonight what a roller coaster it has been since dec. After the MRI i knew i was in trouble so its defo lovely to be on the other side of that now. So glad to have it over with. And focus on healing well and strenghtening my core and swimming when i can.

walking, lying down is fine. Sitting is not allowed for 3 wks and its probably best as its sore anyway. Don't be afraid. It can be done and i have relief already. no sore buttock or lower back. Did'nt realise how bad that actually was. The twinges down the leg are minor and not too worrying.

Loads of visitors today so im wrecked. Bad nights sleep last night due to next doors tv til 1/30am so ive got a sleeping tablet and im going to chill out. My 3yr old is coming in to get me 2mrw i can't wait.

Good luck Doog. You'll fly it.

Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. Its a tight corner to be in so its nice to talk with people in similar situations. thanks

I have two boys!! no girls.. so its all go. Im 2 days home and still taking it very easy. Pain is easing the worst part is sleeping on my back. First night home i did'nt sleep til 5.30am - not with pain just uncomfortable on my back. So im taking sleeping tablets if i need to now. But trying not to get used to them - plan is to take them if i really can't sleep as i'll have to get used to sleeping on my back at some stage.

Twinges in original leg - the pain is easing more or less gone. The numbness in my left buttock (New or unnoticed due to right side pain) is there when i lay down. So its a balance between walking and laying down. The incision site is slightly sore but not bad at all.

Otherwise i'm in total bliss pain free happiness!!! Just feeling a bit fragile over all. No limp or nerve shocks.

Hi all

I am back home.I went into theatre at 0915 yesterday morning and came out 2 hours later. The surgeon stated all went well. I then had a very rough 24 hours where I felt like I had been run down by a train.

I got out of bed at about 1900 hrs that night and did a small shuffle down the corridor and visited the loo where I just managed to pass water although it took me a good 10 minutes. I had 4 shots of 0ramorph with the last being at lunchtime.

Pain wise, in the area of the wound and lower back I had and still have acute/chronic pain, however the sciatic pain in the right leg,the pain in my toes and the pin and needles have gone. However this could of course be down to the meds I am on now.

I was in a small ward with two other chaps, we were all operated on about the same time and we all suffered and got through it together, sharing the ups and downs and the joy of the hourly blood pressure etc checks throughout the night -in other words not a lot of sleep.

Its strange how the different surgeons use different post op techniques. Two of us had compression socks,both left today and were given corsets to wear. The other chap had none of that and it still in tonight yet we all had the same operation.

I am now home on codeine and paracetamol. I have been told alternate between lying down and walking around every 20 minutes or so for 2 weeks- like ricky I am not allowed to sit, although to be fair I cant anyway- its too sore.

Anyway its good to be home, although I am a little surprised as I could barely walk when they released me.

Hope you are doing well ricky and thanks to everyone. Hopefully I will have my life back.

Just another quick update,day 3 post op. Codeine hasnt worked so I rang my GP and am back on the morphine as my pain was back big time. I know I dont want to get addicted to this stuff but can see no reason why I should be in such pain when drugs are available to control it If it can me through the next few days then that will be a result.

Im still camped in bed but getting up every half hour to hobble about a bit. I also have leg pain back on the level of pre-op which is a concern but I guess with the Injury occurring in 2008 there may be some long term healing of the sciatic nerve to take place, or it could be permanently damaged- I dont know- however ankle /toe pain and pins and needles have gone.

I might venture outdoors tomorrow.

Hi all

Hope the recovery goes smoothly. A difficult time for you all.

May I point you in the direction of post no 10 on another thread which has advice on diet and EFT that both may help somewhat. Both are well worth a try.

Hi Ricky,

Hope the op went well and you are recovering well.
I was just wondering whether you have had your op on the NHS or private?

I have been having back problems for around 10 years now, and have been to various GPs on and off. I tried a chiropractor, but after spending nearly £600 I felt like they were just clicking my back one way one session and the other way the next, and I was getting no relief from the pain.

The GP eventually referred me to the physio at the local hospital, who said that my lower back pain was a result of me having short hamstrings, with the nerves also being short. I stuck with physio for over a year, and it did nothing to help the back pain.

Then in Feb last year during a particularly bad episode with my back, I woke up one morning to agonising pain in my right leg, it almost felt as if it was being flattened by a steam roller. I went back to the GP, and had 2 40 min appointments with a trainee GP who checked all my reflexes, and advised me to wear more sensible shoes ( I am a teacher and wear Ballet pump style flats).

Over the next few months I experienced an increasing weakening in my right leg, with a weird movement when I walk.The leg also 'gives way' every now and then, which in June resulted in me severely damaging my left ankle as I fell. The leg is also numb down the outside of the leg and calf, and over the top of my toes.

I was seeing the GP roughly once a month in agonising pain, and was told that my back was going into spasm, and I was prescribed diclofenac and diazepam. I tried to have a deep tissue sports massage, and found it excruciating, especially around a point in my right buttock.

It wasn't until September, when I saw a GP at the practice that I had not seen before that I was referred for an MRI, when the results came back the GP was so concerned, that as he could not get hold of me when he called, he rang my housemate's mobile (who is registered at the same surgery).

It turns out I have an extruded and sequestrated disc at L4/5 where the disc has migrated upwards within the spinal column the whole height of the vertebrae. The GP siad that if I had not told him about the numbness in my leg (which none of the other gps had asked about) he would not have even referred me for an MRI as I am very young for this (I am in my 20s). He told me he had spoken to a spinal surgeon who had said that I needed to be referred for surgery asap.

I then did not get an appointment with the consultant until 23 Jan this year (4 months after the GP referred me), I saw one of the Fellows as the consultant was not in that day, who confirmed that the herniation was severe, but he was hesitant about referring me for surgery because of my age, and because the pain I appeared to be in does not match up with the MRI and he had to "treat the symptoms not the MRI". Now I am aware from previous injuries that I have a high pain threshold (I once broke a bone in my foot and did not realise, it wasn't until 2 yrs later when I had my foot xrayed for a different reason that it was picked up as it hadn't set straight), I have also been brought up to get on with things so I have forced myself to carry on with work even through the extreme pain. I also had the appointment when I was not in the middle of an episode of extreme pain. Luckily my Dad had gone with me to the appointment, and with him backing up how much pain I was in when my back got really bad, the doctor said he would put me on the waiting list for surgery, but told me that the waiting list was up to a year long.

I am so frustrated now, it has taken me years for doctors to take my back pain seriously as I am so "young", and now I am going to have to wait up to a year to get surgery, and I cannot cope with another year of diazepam and diclofenac - which is starting to give me really bad stomach upsets........which is what caused me to ask whether you were getting yours NHS or private.

With typical luck the weekend after my appointment, my back "went" again, I actually felt a grinding in my spine which really scared me. I rang my GPs who would not give me an appointment but gave me a prescription for tramadol on top of the drugs I already have. I then found it increasingly difficult to pass water, which I know is a danger sign in terms of disc problems, so I rang 111 for reassurance, who sent an ambulance and I was hospitalised for 2 days, then discharged as I was not 'losing control of my bowels'. Since I have been home I have researched how much it would cost for me to get the discectomy done privately (approx £6500 which there is no way I can afford). I have also since received a letter from the QMC giving me a second appointment with the consultant on 23rd Feb, and I have an appointment with my GP on Sat about referring me to the pain clinic.

Soooo Ricky, apart from needing to offload I wanted to ask A) how you have felt since the op, B0which NHS trust you were in if you had had the op on the NHS, and C) if anyone else had any advice for me as I really don't think I can cope with this for another year.

Ricky - sorry for hijacking your post and hope everything has gone well,
Yvette

Hi Yvette

I hijacked Ricky's thread as well as he had surgery a few days before me.....I am also interested in Rickys situation as he seems really fortunate to get surgery so quickly.

Mine was handled very poorly by the NHS. I suffered the original L5/S1 prolapse in 2008 but because I had no real idea of the 'process' or indeed the injury, I was messed around by my GP without even the hint of surgery...so suffered for a very long time.

When it went again last July my GP tried the same stalling process again. I paid for my own MRI scan which showed the damage and my employer paid for a consultation with a surgeon. The surgeon said I needed surgery and got me on the NHS waiting list .The wait was 4 months and I was operated on last monday.

Clearly surgeons can get you on the NHS waiting list so I think this is the way for you to go.

Hi Yvette
&
Doog (Great to hear your the other side of it now!)

Hack away folks! Its great to chat to others in like situations.

@Yvette
Im in Ireland. I have VHI cover which is the very basic private health care after cutting back in Aug 11 to the basic package due to financial problems. Up to that point i never used it for anything. I pay in full myself without rebate any consultants fee to consult and an excess of 125euro for any procedure depending on the hospital. I delayed the first date for surgery to arrange work and in that time found out i was covered completely bar the excess in another closer hospital. otherwise it was costing 700euro in total.

My situation is different because i went to firstly to a private sports physio thinking it was a minor strain after checking with GP and being told there was a min 6wk wait to go public to physio. I had no choice - in fact i spent grocery money to get seen in the hope id be back in work asap - i was completely wrong! He saw me walking into his room and said "your in trouble - ruptured disc" 3 sessions later and HE put me forward for MRI ( he had an inhouse Dr also ) So i think thats how it happened at the pace it did to start with. The MRI confirmed after only 3wks of pain i was in trouble.

The second factor was the surgeon had changed from public to private and he was eager to get on with it after yrs of being held back. He said injection was first course and would not do surgery. i think 5-7 days later i returned to say i was still in trouble and he said its option A - pain management until the foot dropped or Option B Surgery. But he would not do another injection as it was pointless.

Thats why i posted here as the pace was so fast i need advice. Many thanks to Memo as she really helped me make a decision.
Thanks Memo.

Im 5 full days post op. - I was outside today walking for a short period. I don't do what Doog does - i rest when i need to and don't keep alternating walking / laying down. (At least i did'nt in the beginning). Now the swelling is down im up and about as much as i can. My tail bone gets numb, i get twinges and spasms every now and then but there not painful just involuntary and minor. The new thing or maybe the right side pain was so great i missed it. is that my left buttock now gets numb while laying down.But thats easing off day b day. incision site is'n that bad at all. The muscle in that area is tender and my shoulder (probably from moving me around in theatre) is sore. After that sleeping is the only issue. The first night home i sat looking at the ceiling til 5.30am, felt like i was in a bed of glass - hard to describe. I was more fragile / uncomfortable. I got sleeping tablets and im grand now.

@Doog
I was sent home on difene and paracetemol!!!
Very F**king sore indeed. I had meds from before surgery - tylex. So i took them but toilet action was reduced...

Im now back on the original prescribed paracetemol and difene. I'll continue the difene for the anit inflamatory.

As i said above the longer the compression on the nerve the longer the healing time. Thats what ive been told. Hang in there.

So thats it.. hope it helps. I looking forward to a nice cold pint once the meds are finished and making it up to my wife for valentines being a non- event. No card, flowers or anything else!!! - Ooops.

After a good chat with the surgeon when leaving hospital he said the nerve was "black / dark red" and heavily compressed but seeing as he got to it so quick it should heal just a quick. Im hoping im lucky! I've to go back to him march 21st and then hopefully start physio - trying to arrange that i get that through the hospital and that its free of charge. We'll see.

Just an update and maybe some advice if possible...

Im just over a week now after the surgery. Ive gone from feeling great and walking 1000 paces up the road and the following day being in agony again. Rested and now im leveling in out. Whats consistant throughout is the ache in both legs when standing. My tailbone goes numb if i lay down. Walking seems easiest but can't do it for long.

Sleeping is very difficult laying on my back and with the lack of activity.

Anyone advise if this is normal? The leg ache is starting to wear me down a little.

Ricky

I am sorry to hear about your troubles and being 3 days behind you cant offer any advice other than I reckon its going to be long road to recovery for both of us with plenty of ups and downs.

My understanding is that it can take up to a year until full recovery is made in some cases and every case seems different.

I have had a bad couple of days. I have had the return of acute sciatic symptoms and my condition is far worse than pre-op . I am getting pains in areas I never knew existed ..shooting pains, back pain, my toe pain has returned...but then 10 minutes later it will go and I feel on top of the world- only for it to come back.

I am walking twice a day,my neighbours are shocked in my appearance as I shuffle around the streets ...the cycling and running days seem like a distant memory.

I am still avoiding sitting, so either walk, stand around or lay flat......its really frustrating

(cant even have a beer due to the meds )

Thanks doog, another sleep less night last night. Had a little chat with myself today to stay positive. I find the after care brutal. No case is the same as you say so the dr / hospital just give general advice. Just did a walk with my 3yr an hr ago.

Poxy heavy legs again.

I know the feeling about the beer.. I saw an ad for a fresh chilled bottle of beer the other night and got a craving for one!!!

Im going to ring the surgeons office tomorrow for advice.

Do you get any pain in the neck? Above the shoulder blades since? Dunno if its just from laying up or tense from walking or a knock on from being down a disc. Who knows?!!

Ricky, no neck Issues I am happy to say. You are right about staying positive -its vital I guess. I have had a decent day today but I know tomorrow will probably be not so good.

I am doing two walks a day, not far of course, some very,very light stretching and taking it very easy. I am still on Oramorph but only when the pain gets bad.

Today I had a numb left foot, which is odd as the sciatica / pain / pins and needles were always in the right and he operated on the right side of the disc.This is nuts but I guess its what happens when they do spinal surgery.

11 days post op and things are not good

I now have sciatica and back pain at a far higher level than pre-op. I thought long and hard about this operation and although its early days I feel disappointed at my pain levels.

The alarming thing is that I am on some pretty heavy medication and the pain is still there. I also have some substantial swelling suddenly appear in the area of the scar on my back.

I may have overdone a walk the other day, I walked (hobbled) back from my GP which is about 1 mile, I am hoping its this as I was struggling big time at the end.

Tomorrow I see the spinal team, hopefully my surgeon will be there for some reassurance.I really wanted to tell him things were going well but need to be honest and tell him the truth. I feel a bit bad really but I am now thinking I may have been hoping for too much with this op.

Backs are tricky things to sort out - as you are very well aware

Love, Light and Healing to you both Doog and Ricky. Hope the Doc can give you some answers.

Sorry to hear that Doog,

I had the same just over a week after the op - the nerve pain came back. Total panic but it eased again after about 2 days. Bare in mind your spine is readjusting and everything is starting to settle to where it may not have been normally due to the disc been tampered with. Rest up and take it easy.

A mile is a fair trek at this early stage. I find the day after walking is a problem but nowhere near the pain level previous (14days on - 7-10 days there was nerve pain though) - just that bloody heavy leg ache - that just puts you straight back in bed again.. I did up and down the laneway i live on yesterday twice. I normally do it once per day. Woke up this morning with hamstring pain. Ive been off meds nearly 2 days. Contemplating whether to take a difene today or not or even to do a small walk or rest. Leg ache is consistant no matter what in my case.

I did a bit of reading again during the week about the disc themselves. it take nearly 2-3 times longer for them to heal. So when you feel better - your not! Still take it easy for another week or two after.

Be careful Doog, Take it easy and play out the long game. Resting now will stand to you in time. Good luck with doc today.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back