Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOFTT - Jessie @ Prosper City Kingsway

Angelina

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here, this being my second review.

Saturday night I had a few things to do, but was free at about 11pm and feeling horny I drove to Prosper City on Kingsway to see Ayumi. I had seen her a couple of times before and she was always a trooper, with the DFK, BBBJ, Greek, Daty, dato and CIM and COF on the menu. Great spinner body too. So I was set.

I get there and the mamasan tells me she no longer works there but she'll show me the lineup. A little sceptical I tell her that if I am going to take a lady she better be good. So she shows me a couple of cute asian girls both spinners but I passed, so she shows me another girl. Wow! she was hot and so I tell her that I'll take her for 45 mins. I hand over the donation of 2 greens and I take a shower,

About 5 minutes later, in walks this beautiful Japanese girl. Spinner body, about 5'2" 105 lbs, 34c-24-34, gorgeous eyes, long flowing black hair past her shoulders, nicely manicured hands and pedicured feet, just stunning and early 20s. I ask if her name is Cici because I heard the mamasan call out that name and I thought she was referring to her and she asks, "why would I call myself such a stupid name? My name is Jessie," and she tells me that she is Japanese and says some phrase in Japanese that sounded like the language.

I ask about rates and services and quotes me 2 browns for everything except greek and BBFS, she'd even let me CIM. I told her it's a little steeper that what I'm used to paying but she's just so damn cute that I hand over the cash. She tells me to wash my hands before we start. She takes a quick shower and I get a look at her cute body. I couldn't wait to get in there. She finishes and start to DFK her and slowly put my fingers into her tight box and suck at those beautiful b-c cups with nice dark nipples. She moans as I stand up for some BBBJ, to which she is very good at. I watch her in the mirror taking all 6 inches of my manhood in her mouth and I almost blew but I stopped her before that could happen. She puts on a condom, bends over the massage table and tells me to fuck her hard. She places one leg on the table for me to get in deep and I just pound away like my life depended on it. I spread her ass cheeks to get a look at her starfish and it was nice so I pull out and start to lick it and then as I daty, I get a mouthful of KY. Gross, but she still feels tight for someone with a fair amount of KY in there.

We switch to mish and I pound even harder and I can tell she's liking it. I pull out take off the condom and tell her I am about to cum and she takes it all in her mouth. She rinses some and comes back to finish every last drop.:D I don't know if COF is on the menu but I think I would've preferred that, but still she was a trooper. She then starts telling me how she doesn't like Greek because her starfish is so tight and she spreads her asscheeks and guides my finger to her ass to stick it in. She is indeed tight there and it would be heaven. She asks me why men like giving it in the ass and how shit comes out and so on.:eek: Not exactly what I want to listen to at that moment.

She takes a shower and theh gives me a nice massage, which she is very good at. She tells me that she's been in Canada for 2 years and she does this every so often and that she wants to go to school. She says she doesn't last in this business because clients are so unpredictable. She's quite articulate and intelligent. We kiss awhile longer as I admire her beautiful face and body and I get dressed and leave. As I'm leaving I retorically ask if I left anything behind and with a cute giggle she whispers to me "your sperm.";) She's very cute. Treat her well boys because I think she's the type that if she has one bad experience she's gone for good.

L: 9--yes she is that cute and what a heavenly body with the most beautiful soft skin. she claims to be 22 and I believe her.
A: 8--very accomadating but she could keep a couple of comments to herself like what she thinks of greek.
S: 8--would have been higher if it was at par with Ayumi's price of 6 greens and 7 with greek, and if she actually provided greek. Other than that she was great.

She wouldn't tell me what days she works. This was her fifth day working there so she is quite new and she wouldn't tell me where she worked before. She also said she wouldn't be around too much longer, so get her while she's there, cause she's a gem.

Damage: 2 browns and 2 greens, which would go down by a green if would repeat. Would I repeat? Hell ya!

Happy pooning!

Great review dude. Gotta love a bbcim. Spit or swallow?

Folks wanting to limit $$ should ask about the all-inclusive packages at the desk upon arrival.

Ya guys, I was just about to post about Jessie and here is the review. I too had an amazing time with her recently

Was a Friday night. Kinda bored at home. Couldn't decide who on my to do to contact. Ended up in the hood of Prosper Kingsway. IT was kinda late, like 11:40 and they close at midnight.

Went to my room and I was expecting to see a few girls but in walks Jessie and WOW. Just gorgeous as mentioned. Absolutely stunning. And ya, funny, intelligent, articulate. I didnt have as much time as I would have liked (coupla pooners waiting for her!) But the time I had was amazing. Will definitely repeat.

My cost was $.4 plus the .4 room fee. I had offered $.2 and she asked for $.4

I will return VERY soon. Jessie was amazing.

Enjoy boys and ya, be nice to her. She is a real find.

'Bird

Ya I had thought of offering the all inclusive upon arrival to the mamasan, but I thought that it might reduce the level of service that I would receive. Is that a correct assumption Sonny? Because if not I'll go again soon with Jessie for that price...she's awesome.:)

BTW anyone know what happened to Ayumi and where she might be working now? She was great and at par with Lisa from Hawaii and Holliday.:D

Happy pooning bros.

I'd like to go to this place, but I'm paranoid that I'll be seen by someone in the 24 hr restaurants nearby.
There's no back entrance correct?
Is it better when it's dark out?

Yes Hoops, it is a lot better at night because you can ring the doorbell while standing behind the large pillar. I don't think you can see much from the restaurant. And yes apparently there is back door, but I'd rather use one of the girls'.:D

Happy pooning and make sure you see her soon, because, from a recent review by Dinobot, she keeps mentioning that she's quitting soon.:( She made it quite clear to me that she won't last long. Could be a ploy to get more customers in, though.

I will not disagree that more cash usually translates into more mileage. For those for prefer a set amount, the all-inclusive guarantees at least a certain level of service - the mileage past that can vary.:rolleyes:

Ayumi is one gal for whom the mileage was good even for the flat fee. She's been off for a couple of months now - off travelling is the rumour, not unusual for Asian girls to visit family and friends abroad for several weeks or even several months. I think she'll be back at Prosper one day and I'll join all the others in welcoming her back personally! :D

As for Jessie, she has a very hot body and a very pretty face with a naughty smile. No need to repeat the service details. If she's not to stay in the business long, then fellows should make tracks fast to see this gal.

Prosper's front door is far enough from the restaurant, and I doubt anyone at all pays any notice as to who goes in or out of the AMP. I don't think the restaurant is all that busy during the day, except weekend lunchtimes; but, hey, if you feel more anonymous at night, then who's to say what.

I arrive at 9:45 and ask for Jessie. Maddam, ask how long I would like to stay, .4 for 45 min. Hand over 2 greens then was told she was busy. I said I could come back another time and ask for money back but was told to wait she would be out in 15 min.

Another pooner just finish with her and was on his way to washroom. I was ushered into the room. 10:05 Jessie pops in and says she is over booked with 3 customers for 10:00 pm and that I don't have an appointment. I offered to come back other time but was told to wait. So I told her I would wait.

I had time to shower and get dress while waiting.

10:30 she comes in the room. Ask how much I pay? I say $.4 for FS, she said BBBJ for $.6 and COF. I told her COF and BBBJ didn't matter as I was interested in FS. I should have offered her $.2 as whatever you offer she is going to try to squeeze more money out of you.

She lean into me and says we should enjoy our time together, to get me to agree to her price of $.6. I agreed because the small head was doing the think by now I should have left.

She hops into the show while I scrub up sink again. She ask to inspect junior, then over to sink to scrub up. BBBJ follow by 69 DATY, CG, MISH then told to hurry up and cumm.

Felt very rushed as I paid for 45 minutes and 5-10 minute into told to cumm.
I thought I would have gotten a back rub after FS but told she has go.

10:45 out the door. :confused: she said she would try to make it next time, yeah right I heard that one before.

HELL NO, if service is so rush that you feel like you been spin dry and shoved out the door.

L 7
A 6
S 3 Very, very, rushed:mad:

Guess she's quitting sooner than I thought! Sorry you were rushed Pooner1.

Hey pooner 1, I was there around the same time as you! I showed up around 955pm and was shown the door at 1020! She did the deed rushed as motherfucker can be and like the rest of us upsold a bbbj and cim for 40 bucks! After the 10-15 of rushed sex she says she gets another girl in for massage. I was feeling fucked over and left. This girl is a total pro along with the management, pro as in get them in and out asap while the news is fresh and hot about the new action caused by the OP's review.

She also asked me if I want to see here again. WTF? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Afterwards I left to my usual hangout Swan Lake where I know you can your money's worth.

This was the biggest letdown ever coming from a positive review. Avoid and good riddance.

L 7
A 5.5 she kept saying not her fault, sorry, next time I gave double time or something like that or else its would have been 0.5
S 2.5

Shit man, Ayumi was never like this. She always took her time through the whole session, and I could always start the session by having her bend over and spread her ass cheeks wide open for me to shove it in her asshole. She's the only SP I've ever known who could do that. Then the rest of the session was a mad fuck fest and I was never shorted time.

I came in last night to Prosper KW late, very close to closing time. The reception/manager was pooped, stressed out by the day. Seems a flood of pooners read the reviews of Jessie and headed out to see her yesterday; manager said over a dozen appointments, mostly in the evening.

So I was Jessie's last one, I don't do her BBBJCIM but I like to fcuk a very pretty girl. During the rub, she told me she was frustrated that night. She didn't want to turn anyone away and consequently was rushed. She felt particularly bad about the pooner who came all the way from Seattle to see her (must be you honda761). I told her it would be better to not rush, not disappoint on service and have some fellows come back another day.

On my way out, the owner came in to close the shop. I repeated my opinion and she readily agreed. She's smart and knows very well that good service by the girls is the cornerstone to repeat business. I've been going to Prosper for a few years now, and all the regulars know they are not fast-in, fast-out shop. I don't think this newer manager had ever seen such a demand for one girl in one day, and did not handle it as well as someone more experienced. I think if there is more flood, the manager will handle it better after yesterday.

As for BBBJCIM, the prettier girls often treat this the same as Greek; that is, worthy of an additional tip. Every pooner knows every girl in the trade does the work for the money. Why else do Fox girls have both regular and GFE rates? Why else do others have an additional PSE rate or another brown for Greek? One can go to CL ADA and get GFE for a buck forty for 3/4 hour, including BBBJCIM for those who want it, but if you want a real looker to take your jizz in the mouth, then often one should be prepared to pay more. BTW, pooner1, this does not mean that I think strong upsell tactics are acceptable.

For Ayumi fans like GBM and myself, good news. I found out last night that Ayumi is indeed travelling in the Far East and is planning her return to Vancouver the beginning of July.

I saw Jessie last night in the midst of all this. Probably like 8:00-8:45 slot. I had to wait 15 min, but I had a book with me, so no problem. She did the upsell for bbbj and cim.

Jessie has a hot little body with fairly decent fakes. Her face is cute but nothing spectacular. She is much more Taiwanese acting than Japanese. Definitely tries to please, but also a bit of a pro. She give great head and has a tight box, but she got sore quickly and really couldn't take much cock. She prattled on with a long stream of complements and at the end of the session asked me if I would come back to see her. When I said maybe, she got upset and tried to convince me.

She started out by kneeling down and giving me a bbbj while I sat on the edge of the bed. After 5 minutes or so, she got tired and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. We put on the condom and she lay on her back. I stood up and did her. It was sweet to watch her in the mirror. We switched to standing doggie, then back to mish as she was getting sore so I could only give her half strokes. She tried a bit longer and then claimed she couldn't take it. Then she gave me bbbj and hj for a while. Eventually, I asked her to lie down and gave her cof and cim. The whole time, she gave lots of good eye contact and was a dirty talker.

After we showered she gave me 5-10 min of massage, which was actually pretty good. I thing she spent the full 45 min with her.

It was a pretty good time, but she was a bit annoying with the upsell and it always felt like she was trying to lay it on too think with the complements and other bullshit.

The taiwanese attitude did come out yesterday :( The bitchness started when girls start this with me I quickly pull the car over to let them out and it doesn't matter if it is a GF. The girl can have a nice walk home, no repeat visits for me. I don't need to pay for the bitchness attitude that what wife is for.

When she said you didn't have an appointment but I was willing to leave if the maddam gave me back the room fee. Maddam told me stay. She kept saying it wasn't her fault so on the way out I was going to speak the maddam about the overbooking and the level of service. Jessie quickly ushered me pass the front desk.:mad:

If it isn't her fault she should left me talk to her boss. WTF this is not Mc Dees, next, next, next, next at the end night count all the cash, that is the last visit to there for me.

I already see ayumi privately so I don't really need to visit that place

Who is better option between Jessie and Suki, both sound great??

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💫Friday, 💘💞Tracy,💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, 💞💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... 💯💥 Lisa,💋 young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💞 Friday, ❣ Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💓 💋💐 Friday, 💗💦Nana, ❣💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫 💦💞💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💞💝 Kim,💞💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💝 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢Friday, ❤ Tammy,💋 and 💗💞Mary👄👄 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💖 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back