Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tips for side lying position

cherise

Reaction score
well, a couple of times the question was posed in some other threads about the best way to work deep with the client in the side lying position.

sleep apnea:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12369&highlight=

post-natal massage:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11987&highlight=

rather than tack on a response to the end of the thread, i will start a new topic. the following is suggestions, and i will try to describe some ways to work low back, hips and shoulders in side lying. please add what you know, all other tips welcome, of course.

set up
most important seems to be getting the bolstering right.
client is lying on the right side. the right leg should be extended straight, left leg is bent (flexed 90 degrees at the hip and the knee). you must use enough pillows to bolster the leg so the hip is not dropping forward. you may have to use about four or five standard pillows, or a body pillow doubled up and one standard pillow, or one fluffy bolster and two standard pillows... whatever you use, it takes a lot.
you also need a pillow (or two) for the client to hug with left arm. and a small pillow for the head or use the face cradle cushion. the client is lying with the right arm bent at the elbow cradling the head pillow with the arm and hand. client should not lie with the shoulder abducted, lying on serratus anterior and arm scooping pillow over the top of the head, but shoulder in neutral, lying on deltoid.
also, play with your table height, and see what you like. probably better too low than too high (can always bend the knees more), but i personally just leave my table at regular working height. when i need more pressure, i just move my back leg further away, then lean in.

working deep is about working specific, so the understanding of anatomy is as important as palpation skills. and if you can remember back to learning deep tissue in prone and supine positions, what really makes anyone any good is practice. if you want to be good at doing massage in side lying, you have to step out of the prone/supine comfort zone and practice, practice, practice side lying.

low back

*bolstering changes for quadratus laborum*
for the side to be worked... arm on side to be worked overhead, resting on ear, hand holding edge of table (top). client straightens uppermost leg and extend behind bottom leg (bolster top leg in this position). this position opens the space where you find QL. (area between ribcage and ilium)
after warm up of superficial tissues:
face the client from the front. cross fiber attachment of QL, last rib, iliac crest. gently apply circular cross fiber to the transverse processes of L-1 to L-5 through the lateral edge of the erectors group. repeat the cross fiber a few times before treating trigger points or tender points.

stretch QL. gentle pull on the arm overhead, ask client to place leg over front of table and gently lean back, slowly. the shoulder drops backward, gently manipulate the arm overhead, until the client feels a stretch in the QL.

hips, gluteal group

*obviously use extreme caution with pre-natal, change or do not use some of these routines*

after warm up of superficial tissues
iliacus - face the client from the back. cup ASIS with fingertips, trace border of ilium several times before pressing fingers underneath the superior ilium as far as they will go/comfortable for client (caution: extreme tenderness) keep the hand static without pressure, place the other hand on the sacrum and gently rock the pelvis forward and back. as you continue rocking, and the tissues soften, your fingers will sink deeper into ilacus. now you can cross fiber iliacus fibers against the ilium. spend time with moving or direct pressure on trigger points or tender points.

gluteals and piriformis - face the client from front or back, whatever you prefer. cross fiber attachments for gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus. inferior border iliac crest, sacrum border, the greater trochanter. after releasing attachments, work the muscle belly fibers to relieve trigger points and tender points. for deeper pressure, lean in with ulnar side of arm or olecranon process. can also apply circular cross fiber.

stretch hips/gluteals - uppermost hip and knee flexed 90 degrees, support uppermost leg while allowing gravity to pull downward, then pull knee to chest. then, uppermost leg extended straight, pull leg gently back.

shoulders

a lot can be said here, but i'll try to keep it on the brief side. the side lying position is great for accessing and treating rotator cuff muscles. when treating the uppermost shoulder, place your own arm (preferably your superior arm) under the clients arm at the elbow. the clients upper arm is abducted slightly, and hanging loosely over your arm. in this "weave" position, you can manipulate the shoulder for ROM and best palpate tuberosity tendons.

in this arm weave position (or ask the client to hold up the uppermost elbow with the bottom arm), kneel or sit on a chair facing client. you can treat supraspinatus and infraspinatus, as well as teres minor (and teres major) with the free hand. if you need both hands, the client holds the arm. warm up latissimus dorsi and serratus anterior, then treat subscapularis (mild pressure should be used). the clients uppermost arm is pulled forward slightly, thumbs can be placed on the anterior surface of the scapula and onto subscapularis. gentle static pressure or cross fiber.

Thanks Marie!
Now it's just figuring out proper draping procedures. Like you said, Practice Practice, Practice!

Same here. It's the draping I have trouble with. I don't like them to feel exposed around the glut area, but have trouble massaging the hips and gluts.

I was taught a sidelying drape that ends up looking a bit like a french-cut bikini. Works great for the whole hip and glute area. Hard to explain though. One of these days I'll take a video of the whole thing and post it on youtube. :lol:

You need quite a bit of slack in the sheet, and a towel to cover the extended leg on the table. Gather the sheet up until the bottom hem is above the knee. Now you will have both bottom corners hanging down on either side of the table at about knee level. These are your tails.

Standing behind the person: Take tail #1 on the anterior side, and tuck it under the top leg. Pull it up like a diaper drape and pull the tail from the posterior side until it makes the front side of the diaper. Let that hang down the posterior side of the table/client. Take the tail #2 (original posterior tail,) and tuck it under the leg just above the knee, until you can reach the tail on the anterior side of the leg. Pull this tail just a little, but leave it loose for now.

Roll and gather the hem side until you can get it up over the hip, until the sheet roll is lying just above the iliac crest. As you roll and gather, you can adjust the tail #2 to keep things snug. Standing behind the person, you are unlikely to get a glimpse of anything private, while adjusting the drape, if you do it in this order.

Use the towel on the extended leg (and another for the lower part of the bent leg) to provide warmth and coverage.

The great thing about this drape is the whole of the adductors can be worked on the lower leg, and with the upper leg bent, it feels less invasive than working the adductors supine.

It's a difficult drape to get at first, but once you have it figured out, it's like any other, and you can do it quickly and with ease.

what a great draping description! thanks. i am going to try it, i like a precise, neat drape.
if the client is wearing underwear, then i just move the blanket and apply techniques through the sheet.
my drape for side lying is a little sloppy, but just using one corner of the sheet. at the side of the uppermost leg, i fold back the sheet to expose the knee, give a tuck under the medial thigh, then kind of move the sheet around the glute (keeping the sheet close against the thigh and hip) and another tuck of the sheet under the posterior thigh.

i don't like tucking when i drape in supine or prone, but a complete drape around the leg for security, so i can't wait to try the french bikini drape.

I am so not good at understanding physical directions through writing. Your technique "sounds" great, Breathe, but I can't picture it! I'll describe what I do, and it may very well be what you just described (though I don't think so).

Start the client lying on their back. Undrape the leg you intend to be the top leg after they roll to their side. Undrape it entirely, all the way up to superior portion of the quads. Then pull the drape under that leg (they are still on their back). Some people call this the diaper drape (but it's not as diapery as other drapes). You lift the leg up a bit and pull the sheet through. Pull it through farther than you normally would, so that you can grab it on the other side. Pull it up high near their glute.

Now instruct them to roll over so that the uncovered leg is on top. This is where you need to be paying attention. As they roll over, you are standing behind them and holding that sheet that is near their glute. As they roll over, pull it up to cover the gluteal cleft. Once they are completely rolled over, I put that end of the sheet abover their ASIS, just loosely sitting there. Their entire buttocks on that side, the hip and leg are exposed, great for working the gluts and IT band.

As Breathe said you can use a towel or something to cover the areas of the leg you are not working on for warmth.

Now that I am reading your description for about the 5th time I think I am getting it. (Nothing to do with your writing, you are very clear. I'm also sick today, muddled head.) I will definitely try that method. It sounds great for having easy access to both legs, the adductors of the lower legs, as you said.

Well yesterday I had my "sleep apnea" client, and marie, your directions came at just the right time. I studied them, and used them in our first side lying experience.
He has a lot of QL/ low back/ glut issues, so the QL/ Ilacus techniques were well apreciated.
As far as the draping went, although I was a lil uneasy I did ok. The main text we used in school had some pretty good pics that I refered to as well as your instruction prior to the session.

Throughout the session, I made sure to keep an ear on his breathing because when he falls asleep, he has trouble breathing properly. I don't feel that this position helped all that much more with his alignment, and breathing issues.

He is a regular client, so after the session I made time to discuss how he felt throughout. He felt that it was as comfortable, or more so than supine/prone.

I will continue to work with him in side lying if he chooses, and hopefully over time my techniques will improve.

In the meantime, I will use my fiance and mother as "dummys" to get better with the techniques.

Thanks again Marie!

And Breathe~ I am sooo a visual person. I look forward to you putting that up on You Tube! Thanks for the instructions, I will attempt to use them until then!

Breathe, you defo have to post a video, I'm dyslexic and I was lost by the second sentence. :lol:

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💗 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❤ Thursday ❣❤ Ruby,❣ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ❤ Lucy, 💋💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💖 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💋💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici..💞💖. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💋Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  10. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💥💫 Thursday, 💘💕 Cindy, ❣💋 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 💋💋 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐 Thursday, ♥ 💖 💋 Michelle 💞💋for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😘 Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞 Thursday, ♥ 💋 Yoyo, 💋small, slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 😘 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  37. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  39. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
Back