What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

The Ultimate Couple Therapy

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $999 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  2. Guest:
    Langley
  3. Guest:
    Erica in scarborough
  4. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 DT Toronto Hotel 587-337-4328
  5. Guest:
    Tokyo rose
  6. Guest:
    Tonia @ Pickering spa 🍫🍑 6476912414
  7. Guest:
    Looking for 50+ provider North Toronto, any suggestions?
  8. Guest:
    Mature
  9. LauraEdmonton:
    Therapeutic Massage and Merriment at Edmonton Downtown Central 587-982-6052 (only text) (only text):heart3:heart3:heart3
  10. Guest:
    Available until 4am💛💜❤ Tina at SEDUCTION SPA @ KEELE 416-736-9951📞
  11. squirrels:
    in shawnessy amazing massage and more, text 587 888 1266
  12. Guest:
    Does anyone know at Flirt Spa on Finch
  13. Guest:
    does anyone know at Flort spa on finch. Do the girl offer FS
  14. Guest:
    hi everyone, does anyone know where KIKI from Vivid spa went?
  15. Guest:
    www.onlyfans.com/tinacutiedates
  16. Guest:
    where kiki from vivid spa
  17. Guest:
    For obese large belly guys go see Angel at Flirt she loves the big boys https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dor.50
  18. Guest:
  19. Guest:
    Which place is most accommodating for obese/ men with very large belly
  20. Guest:
    Delhi massage
  21. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 DT Toronto Hotel 587-337-4328
  22. Guest:
    where can I find a good massage by a ladyboy
  23. Guest:
    Houston
  24. Guest:
    best table shower toronto?
  25. Guest:
    Golden Lotus has a hot schedule today.

b2btantra

Reaction score
After giving tantric massage to both men and women for 12 years I have reached to the professionality that all my clients are extremely satisfied and all believe it's the best, they have ever experienced.
I'm sure if you try it, you will have the same idea. Only for your information, this therapy consists of Tantric massage , body to body and Lingum massage for men and tantric, b2b and Yoni massage for ladies. If couples are interested in the therapy at the same time, my European male colleague would accompany me for a couple therapy as well. Just in case you want only me to give the therapy to both of you, I will be more than happy to give you both the best therapy you have ever experienced.
I have 2 kids of services. One is my normal therapy that I charge 550 RM for,and the other is my sensual therapy that I charge 850 RM for. If you want to try only the Lingum massage or Yoni massage, it is a half an hour therapy for 350 RM. This prices are fixed and nonnegotiable.
I am available from 12pm to 12am. If you want morning sessions, you can book me one day in advance. You can Whatsapp me on 0196946096

Attachments