Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talking with MT

laineyette

Reaction score
I have a general question about conversation boundaries with MTs.

I had my first massage a few months back and have been with the same MT since with sessions every 1-2 weeks. All has gone well except for I feel that the conversations are extremely one-sided...she asks...I answer.

I understand about client/therapist boundaries but sometimes feel that the one-sidedness of the conversations gets in the way of fully relaxing.

She is a newly licensed therapist so I'm not sure if it will just take her time to warm up and know what she should or should not discuss with clients.

I'm not looking for deep, personal converstaions but merely the normal chit-chat you have with any other professional, i.e. how long have you lived in the area, do you have any pets or hobbies, etc.

As a counter-example, I also am a client of a acupuncturist. She freely talks about her boat, her dogs, her music, etc. Nothing ever too deep or revealing but just that type of talk so when we bump into each other on the street, the "Hi, how are you?" doesn't revolve around treatments.

I was just wondering if the general consensus of either MTs (or perhaps schools teaching MT) is that you should never reveal peronal information to a client. I know there is a always a balance between what should and should not be revealed.

Thanks.

Welcome to MassagePlanetL Hedge, I hope you find our conversations interesting and informative to you.

As to your question regarding chit-chat in the therapist's room, where I went to school we were told that we should keep our personal info to a minimum. Commonalities such as the dog or the kids between client and therapist is one thing, but to have the therapist use the time to talk about more personal issues, i.e. problems with family, work issues, ect. are definitely a no-no. The reasoning behind this is due to the session becoming time for the therapist to unload on the client, which is absolutely not to be done. The time that the client is on the table is time for the client, not the therapist.

There are other examples of this in the medical field, prime example would be seeing a psychologist. How would you feel if you went to one to talk about your issues and wound up talking about his? Client/therapist boundries should always be respected by both parties, and the lead in that area should always be by the therapist. An excellent book to read about such issues, if you are interested, is a book called The Educated Heart. It discusses such issues and others where it concerns massage therapists and body workers.

Hope that answers your question. 8)

It depends on the therapist. Some are more chit chatty and some are not. I can swing either way depending on the client. Some clients want to talk for a while in the begining, some the whole way through, and some not at all.

Christine

i go with the flow.
if the client wants to chat, i chat.
if they don't, i don't.
if it is a new client, i may chat for up to 15 minutes. i do alot of tourist work.
so i'm asking, what brings you to town? how long are you staying? what do you do back home? i ask because i want to understand how you use your body on a daily basis. etc.

welcome to the bord :smt039

Thanks for your replies. I think it may just take time for my MT to grow into her confort level with conversations and I agree, I'm not looking to hear about her personal issues.

Just part of my upbringing was to always respond back in kind when being asked questions. (This, of course does not apply to questions during the intake phase or when discussing aches, pains, problems, etc.) An example of the exchanges during our first session went something like this...
MT : How about a week from Friday.
Me : Sorry, I'll out of town travelling that day.
MT : Oh, where are you going?
Me : I'm going to ....... How about the next Friday?
MT : Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be travelling that day.
Me : Where are you going?
MT : (Silent pause). How about Tuesday instead?

When talking to other friends who also get massages (different MTs), they hve also noticed that theirs are also hesitant to talk. Again, just wasn't sure if it part of the boundary setting portion taught in schools.

As far as a psychiatrist discussing personall issues on my time, I agree it's not what would be acceptable. Yet, I have been able to have conversations with my doctors and they have talked about their children, pasttimes, etc. Not with any deep or personal information but enough to relate on a one-to-one basis.

thehedge,

I agree with you, I like to connect with people and when other professionals clam up after asking me things I get irritated. My MT is a short answer person, too, and it does aggrevate me.

I live in a relatively small town, everyone knows everyone, it's a "family" town, people ask about families. Community members like to know each other and chit chat. I am starting to embrace those qualities and set new boundaries that I am more comfortable with now than when I first started my business. It is quite a fine line to create boundaries that let people know me, but still establish myself as a health professional and a serious business person.

Ultimately I hope to connect with all people and meet them where they are in life, allow myself to be known, and continue on my path as a serious business person and therapist.

Best wishes!

mush said:
i go with the flow.
if the client wants to chat, i chat.
if they don't, i don't.
if it is a new client, i may chat for up to 15 minutes. i do alot of tourist work.
so i'm asking, what brings you to town? how long are you staying? what do you do back home? i ask because i want to understand how you use your body on a daily basis. etc.

I'm with mush, I work in a tourist area as well. At certain times I laugh to myself because working with the tourists so much you can sometimes feel like you're part MT and part Tour Guide... LOL
But since they are in my area for only a brief time, they want to know where to go for lunch or dinner, what sights to see, where the good shops are, etc.

-------------
WARNING: This post is hypermegasuperultra-verbose, and contains higher than acceptable levels of redunancy. This message is long. In a manner that has been deemed redundant, this post is long and contains many words, some of them unessesary on account of having already been said. This post is also too long because some things are repeated.

Reader discretion, is advised.
-------------

Every time I started getting chatty with a client, I felt I was talking way too much about myself. It's really easy for me to go on and on about myself, because I'm so into that subject.

Following that, I'm a really selfish, self-centered person, it would appear. I'm learning. I don't really care to hear about people's personal lives, in general or on the table. Just the basics to let me know what kind of person they are, a gist on their attitudes, and how they use their bodies. I'm struggling with this because it's how I am, yet I percieve an expectation that I should care, and I don't. Not trying to be blunt for being blunts sake only, I just honestly don't care. Sometimes this worries me, but I don't kill myself over it. When people go on and on about themselves, I really truly wonder why they are telling me, and more importantly and puzzlingly (haha) why they think I would want to know any of it. Honestly, I really wonder why people think I would care that their dog ate whatever and their mom is visiting and blah blah blah.

Does that mean I have no business being a therapist? I'm trying to answer that for myself. Other therapist's thoughts are welcomed but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.

Again, even as I say this, I feel like I'm saying too much. Basicly, I'm reconsidering whether I'm ready at this seforum.xxxe to treat other people. I have very little people skills, and have a huge chip on my shoulder about several issues. I'm confrontational without knowing why. When I meet someone I trust and like, I open up way too far. I lack an exterior shield I guess. For some it is really easy to do, but for me every single thing peirces me to my center. This is double-edged, the good gets in really well (I can enjoy trees like no other)_ but so does the bad: a barking dog or loud screaming talk makes me livid, and I don't know why I can't just let it be. It gets to me, I'm defenseless. It's like it disturbs my inner peace, and I feel helpless.

Not very Zen, I know. It's my philosphy, I'm just not good at it yet. NOt that it matters. But you see, already I've divulged WAY too much. This is so easy to do. And it's even worse while treating.

Your therapist is new, give her a break. You have no idea (rightly so, of course) what it's like to put yourself next to people that close, and try to help them. It's not like chatting with your doctor, he is safe behind protocol and superiority. He can say what he likes because he is not making himself vulerable for even a second. You have no idea as a layperson about drugs or whatever he is considering. However, you certainly have an idea about touching and about how you feel about touching and how you feel in general. This is our turf.

There is an inherent power differential in the therapeutic relationship (essay-babble, sorry). It is necessary for the functioning of the relationship. People have a notion of chatting like ordinary people, but we are not ordinary people talking. We are one person asking for help, and another trying to provide it. This is much different, and must be respected.

Without overly trying to back-up my point here and make a solid case for this, let me say this: the therapist is putting themselves out there way more than the client. shocking, I know. It's because of expectations. We all accept the people for however it is that they are, there is no expectation that they be any particular way. On the other side, there are huge expectations of what the therapist should do/be. We expect them (rightly so, of course) to be competetant and caring, essentially.

When someone gives you a massage, it is way more personal than you imagine. It combines what they intuitively just do, with varying degrees of therapeutic analysis. The story spoken by their hands is immensely personal: it is direct, pure output of their being, on all levels, modulated by analysis. (All discriminations between levels of being are artificial and intended for entertainment purposes only - Zen disclaimer) Nothing exists but the Mind, and the Mind that exists, is not the real Mind. Words are useless, stop reading.

haha, I'm so annoying. Where was I. Yeah, anyway, a therapist is putting themselves out there allot, no need to further this with more talk of themselves. The treatment is about the client, not the therapist. Although, as I said above, in realitiy, the entire treatment is entirely the therapist, you dig? Expectations are the reverse however.

And finally, people are just people, and want to talk, this is natural and there is nothing wrong with it. I reserve the right to reserve myself. If a client is put off by this, they are wrong, and yet I still suffer anyway because they leave. Oh well. Nothing is fair, especially the tyranny of the ignorant.

Back to my dilemma. If I don't like people, why is there even a dilemma, you ask. Well, it's not that I don't like people, it's that I don't buy their bs. Yet they cling to it like life itself, so what am I to do? People believe their own bs, and I refuse to take my own bs, or myself, seriously. So what can I do? Sounds like I'm putting allot of expectations on people eh? That's the third chip from the left on my right shoulder; go ahead just knock it off, I know you want to, go ahead, knock it off. haha.

Oh, and the other part of the dilemma is that I'm extroardinairly gifted at massage. *ahem* But just the technical massage part, and the intuitive flow part. Just not the part where there's that other person there that I have to contend with. So, I don't know what to do. I need more people skills I guess, maybe in a few years, if I'm a little more mature, it will come naturally. Maybe massage will help speed that up if I work at it. Who knows.

I hope that answers your question. Did you see how I went on and on, and you couldn't care less? You really don't want your time on the table to consist of the therapist's blah blah blah, trust me. Sounds like yours is erring a little too far on the side of caution, but she needs that to stay healthy. Granted, a little chit chat would be okay, but details, no. You can't look at your therapist as just some other regular person. They are entrusted with allot of details about you, personal things about your body and whatever. To do this important job, they need boundaries to stay mentally healthy. That is all, don't feel slighted by it, she needs that to live, literally.

Bumping on the street should consist of a nod and a hello, that's it. No conversation whatsoever. We are not friends, despite illusions to the contrary. We are client and therapist, let it be as such.

Don't know what more to say, other than the therapeutic relationship is not a friendship, by trying to make it both it fails to be either.

But I understand how a client is vulnerable, and part of letting down the guard is ascertaining the relative safety of doing so. (You know it's a good day when you get to use "ascertain"- anyone remember that Kids in the Hall sketch?) And I understand this requires a little input from the therapist, so they aren't a stranger at least. Too much of this undermines their ability to actually be a therapist, however. The end result is indeed a balance between sharing and withholding. To be balanced though (against these other factors I've mentioned), the actual zero point is much further to one side than you may think. It's not in the middle, where friendships are. This is by design, and that's all there is to it.

I really hope my endless babbling has helped in some way.

The way to achieve what you need is to pursue it's inverse. In all matters that matter, this is the course to take. Upon closer inspection, these are loafers.

PearlBlack

I think it all depends on the therapist

I've been to a lot of massage therapists, and had a ton of different ways they have talked or not talked in the massage. One of the therapists doesn't talk during the massage, but before and after we've actually had some fairly deep conversations, and she actually is very open about her life and things that are going on, much more than any therapist I know. It's kind of nice in that she seems to act on the same level as you and makes you feel more comfortable. You feel like she cares about you rather than just being a number like at a doctor's office. I have another therapist at the chiro who always talks the whole time, has a good sense of humor, and often asks me kind of personal questions about my life (that is just the way she is). While I find the questions a little prying that is the way she is so I just laugh it off. Then there is other massage therapist who is very business-like...basically you clock in and clock out, she says a few distance hellos and that is it. And I have had some therapists who don't hardly say a word, but give great massages. Some dress business like, some dress in scrubs, some dress in shorts, a t-shirt, and no shoes. Part of it all depends on how comfortable they are with you, also.

Long story short, I don't think there is a right or a wrong answer, and you have to go with whom you feel the most comfortable.

BlackPearl said:
-------------
I don't really care to hear about people's personal lives, in general or on the table. Just the basics to let me know what kind of person they are, a gist on their attitudes, and how they use their bodies. I'm struggling with this because it's how I am, yet I percieve an expectation that I should care, and I don't. Not trying to be blunt for being blunts sake only, I just honestly don't care. Sometimes this worries me, but I don't kill myself over it. When people go on and on about themselves, I really truly wonder why they are telling me, and more importantly and puzzlingly (haha) why they think I would want to know any of it. Honestly, I really wonder why people think I would care that their dog ate whatever and their mom is visiting and blah blah blah.

Does that mean I have no business being a therapist?

What follows is strictly my gut reaction and my own opinion...

I think that if you honestly don't care about what your clients have to say, even about their personal lives, you may want to rethink being a therapist. Part of our job as therapists is to facilitate healing and relaxation/release, and for many clients, talking IS their release. Clients are not stupid, they'll be able to sense if you're not "there" with them and that you don't care, and for those whom talking is important, they won't come back. Now some people may not care, they just want to go to sleep for an hour and relax and have no interest in conversation. They want in and then out. With these clients, you'll be fine. But I have to wonder why you REALLY got into this profession if you don't honestly care? My clients will make small-talk as well, and while it may or may not be the most interesting thing, I listen attentively and respond when appropriate, trying to walk the balance between a clam and a blabbermouth. Some of my own experiences on the table involved some of the most profound releases in my life, and many of those were facilitated by an open and present therapist being attentive and genuinely caring about the body and soul on her table.

Just my random impromptu thoughts...
Peace,
~Jyoti

Talking with MT

thehedge said:

that the conversations are extremely one-sided...she asks...I answer.

i.e. how long have you lived in the area, do you have any pets or hobbies, etc.

If you want to know, ask...it would be rude of her to not answer. I don't talk to my clients once they are on the table unless they talk firstly.

Some therapists have concerns, or actual experience, with clients intruding into their personal lives, stalking, or otherwise providing unwelcome contact or demands.
These therapists will tend to limit the amount of personal information they give out.
Questions about where they are going on holiday may be innocent to you but to others a means of intrusion.
Others will simply believe that the session is about the client and that their own "stuff" has no place in the session.

I personally tend to take a middle course, talk where it seems appropriate, silence where that is needed, open about my life but not about personal stuff.
Jeff

My question came basically out of my on personal issues, where, without getting into all the details, it's taken many years for me to be able to openand trust other people. My concern with my MT is while I'm trying to relax, either before the session or on the table, there are times when something she does or asks makes me want to ask her a similar question. (And I'm talking the general conversational questions, not the probing psychie type questions.) Now when I feel that I have to start debating whether to ask or not, it takes me out of that relaxation phase. I am willing to continue working with her since she has helped me alot since we started. I am also willing to give her some slack since she is new.

Just wanted to throw this out there because I'm sure there are others that feel the same way. I also understand (and appreciate) that your jobs be nature are much intimate and personal than visiting a doctor or dentist and may require more of that boundary setting. I can tell, despite her hesitancy to talk, that she does care and is interested in my well-being. I would be able to sense if she didn't care (as another posted) and would not return if that was the case.

Thansk again for your opinions. It has been helpful.

Talking with MT

StressSolutions said:
thehedge said:

that the conversations are extremely one-sided...she asks...I answer.

i.e. how long have you lived in the area, do you have any pets or hobbies, etc.

If you want to know, ask...it would be rude of her to not answer. I don't talk to my clients once they are on the table unless they talk firstly.

It is generally my policy too not to speak with my clients after the massage has started unless they speak first. However, I sometimes make an exception with first-time clients especially when I sense that they have something they want to tell me. I also like to check in with the client too right after they turn over on the table just to see if they have any feedback for me and also to make sure that they are satisfied with the level of pressure that they are receiving.

Blackpearl:

I feel pretty much the same as you do about everything you said.
I probably would write something like that if I had that many words in me :)

Your writing makes the point of talking too much very well :lol:
Very nicely composed.

Having that as a basic way of being does for me not exclude listening.
I have always had people speaking to me about the most personal things.
I listen and they speak and they are very pleased with that.
As I am not a psychologist I do not dive very deeply into their internal issues, I listen and might ask a follow up question. Let them speak their minds. Give them a go ahead and speak more comment.
They get my full attention, I do not talk on the phone, wander off or have a snack. Full focus in the time allowed, and sometimes a few minutes more.

Mostly i just ask them what their goals are for today or where it hurts, how long etc. Things related to understaning the problem at hand.

I do "talk" with clients. Mostly though I get a feeling that they want to talk about themselves , if speak too much about myself without being asked, I can almost feel them pulling back. Even if they do ask, sometimes it breaks their thread and they go quiet. So adjusting to the individual is important, most of the time less about me seems to the right thing.

Another consideration is your own health. If you let everything in you will eventually burn out, some distance is needed when treating others.

Shoutbox
  1. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  2. lemon_tree:
    💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💘 Saturday, ..👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and Lisa, small build, 🥰 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💫💞 Saturday, 💞💘 Olivia, 👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💖💫💥Saturday, 💯 ♥  Anna,💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment  💗💋 Amy, 💖average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Turnernator1:
    blair
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  32. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  34. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  35. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
Back