Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STUDIO ATWATER 751 ATWATER 514 931 6403

Tony

Reaction score
Argon
Posted on 25 Jan 2005 at 05:01.05 PM

I have been going to this place a few times and must say Svetlana is really out of this worls. She will tease my boys endlessly and so very sensually. She really takes her time so the finale is awesome. For a HJ with her in the nude and plenty of fondling, I usually give 40$ and she seems happy, as I return often. What other girls are recomendable, what tips are they looking for and do they give more than a HJ? Can we expect a BJ or FS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Studio Atwater - below Saint Antoine
john1
Ring

User since 06 Oct 2004 - 58 posts
Posted on 26 Jan 2005 at 09:16.29 AM

Argon try, anna, she is great. On another subject please use your search and find a sub-topic already opened. there are already too many adagio topics and three for studio atwater. lets keep the site clean. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

john1
Ring

User since 06 Oct 2004 - 58 posts
Posted on 01 Feb 2005 at 05:14.09 PM

Message to Mike at admin:

how about incorporating some of the posts and sub topics that are reduntant, so that when someone searches to post a comment or experience we don't have 2,3 or even 4 sub topics opened. I really like how the spa isis has grouped together and all info is under one sub-topic, this way info is readilly available and clean. p.s. we do appreciate the work you do for us deranged and confussed and lonely souls!!! My 2 cents.

Argon
Posted on 02 Feb 2005 at 09:07.04 AM

Tried Svetlana; approx 5ft 5in, 115lbs, B cup, and an awesome body, an ass to die for. She got in her G-string right at start of massage and let me give her a great massage, allowing me to go everywhere but into the Y... When my turn came, she gave me such a sensual massage, wonderful and kept me hard for 45mins non stop. She has a very unique technique of caressing my boys with her nails, just drives me wild. When I turned over, she took her time to massage the legs and the lower stomach before attacking Mt Pelee. She gave HJ with such skill and sensuality, a real GFE, not concerned about what comes out either.

Looks; 4/5
Body; 5/5
Experience;5/5
Try again; definitely

Saw Anna on her way out of a session, great body and smile, but I dont think her boobs are for real, a turn off for me. I may be wrong...

Argon
Posted on 02 Feb 2005 at 09:10.31 AM

Sorry, by the way, gave her 40$ tip which seemed to please her.

sauvageman

User since 17 Nov 2004 - 7 posts
Posted on 02 Feb 2005 at 09:56.54 AM

what is the phone number to this place ?
thanks
sauvageman

Argon
Posted on 02 Feb 2005 at 09:58.52 AM

931-6403 - Have a great time.

User Re: Studio Atwater - 751 Atwater - 514-931-6403
Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 10 Feb 2005 at 06:32.20 PM

ANGELA....

I had a 1/2 hour session with Angela yesterday. It was nothign to write home about, standard massage, maybe even a little below average. Decent HJ, she took her time and made sure I was enjoying myself.

About her:
5'6" or so, good body, very soft skin. A big A cup or maybe a small B. In her 30s not sure exactly though.

No options over the HJ are available.

The thing that bothered me about the massage was that I called earlier in the day and was told that Svetlana was working. When I showed up at the end of the day, Angela greated me and told me that Svetlana wasn't working that day.....I settled even though I was thinking of heading home and stopping by the new location that VIP opened on Gouin in Roxboro. Oh well, there's still tonight.

Phil

Argon
Posted on 11 Feb 2005 at 09:28.10 AM

Phil, Angela is actually a very sweet lady and I guess a YMMV type. I had a few massages with her recently and was able to obtain a reverse massage. She has a great body and small B's, but she is so soft. She got into her G and let me give her a very sensual massage, all over.... I guess trust must be established. IMO her technique is not as good as that of Svetlana (her handling of my domain is indeed hard to surpass) but Angela's looks are really awesome and she has such a cute smile. She never discussed money and I usually leave 40$ tip. All in all a great experience and I will repeat. My 2 cents...

User Re: Re: Studio Atwater - below Saint Antoine
Administrator
Administrator

User since 01 Jan 2002 - 412 posts
Posted on 11 Feb 2005 at 05:18.29 PM

quote:

Originally posted by john1
Message to Mike at admin:

how about incorporating some of the posts and sub topics that are reduntant, so that when someone searches to post a comment or experience we don't have 2,3 or even 4 sub topics opened. I really like how the spa isis has grouped together and all info is under one sub-topic, this way info is readilly available and clean. p.s. we do appreciate the work you do for us deranged and confussed and lonely souls!!! My 2 cents.

Dear John ,
I am constantly modifying and moving the posts and subtopics into the sections, topics and subtopics where they belong. However, I occasionally miss some of these posts so please don't hesitate to send me a PM and let me know if I miss some.
Thanks
Mike

Argon
Posted on 21 Mar 2005 at 09:16.34 AM

Nathalie

Had a 1 hour session with Nathalie. GFE to say the least. She is approx 5'6'', 115-120, nice small B's. beautiful lady, and a tad shy.
I go for my usual and ask for a reverse. She quickly strips to her G and lies down for me to enjoy which I do. She has great skin ang is very generous with her body. Had quick access to her Y since when I was massaging her I got her distracted and pulled her G away from her.
As for her massage, she must have learned from the Queen herself, Svetlana (her nails you know where drive me nuts...). Good and sensual massage, specially when she got on top of me (not before asking for my permission which was quickly granted). Nice and slow release, full of attention.

Looks; 3,5 / 5
Technique; 4 / 5
Tip; very reasonable - 40$
Repeat; yes

kman99
Ring
Posted on 21 Mar 2005 at 09:50.07 AM

Svetlana & Angela,

Had recent sessions with both. Tried for Svetlana the first time but got the "last minute swap" with Angela. True that Angela is a nice looking women, but on the turn, quickly realized she wasn't open to options, not even top-less. Massage was decent but not up there with Svet.

Svetlana was true to her reviews EXCEPT for options. I guess YMMV, but to tell you the truth, I was expecting more. It was my first session with her, and actually, she gave NO options besides HJ. Very nice body and the nail thing...very sweet.

Anyone else have somewhat restricted 1st time sessions with both?

Yanyan
Ring
Posted on 21 Mar 2005 at 10:39.39 AM

Went to see Svetlana for the fist time...

NO options besides HJ.
With all the positive reviews, I was expecting more than what I had.

I guess YMMV, but there are many other places to explore before going back to Atwater.

Yanyan

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

Posted on 21 Mar 2005 at 12:24.03 PM

It seems as though Joesakick and Aragon are the only ones who've ever gotten anything more than a HJ from this place. Good for them!!

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 21 Mar 2005 at 01:08.12 PM

I've been seeing Svetlanna occasionally since 97, in the beginning I didn't even receive a hj, but as I saw her more n more she would open up and more options were available. She use to give the best theraputic massages also. Now the massage itself is average.

Argon
Posted on 02 May 2005 at 08:35.03 AM

Had a massage last week with Nicole. Average russian massage therapist; great body and attitude and good looks. Although I must admit she gained a few pounds since last massage... told her to watch 4 it...

her massage is average, not too hard, not too professional either. Then had a reverse massage, with her all naked but for her G string, which I tried to stretch as much as possible, but to no avail... Y is off limits. Had a good time, but Angela looks much better (IMO), while Svetlana offers much more sensuality and a much better finish.

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 07 May 2005 at 04:19.45 PM

went here last week and it seems like there is a new owner.

Price went up to $55/Hour

All the rooms are redecorated.

Olga and Isabelle were available, but when I got there only olga was available, its turns out its the same olga from Clinic SOI (further up atwater) and I'll exotic, she is blond, in her 30's, not attractive, big b, massage was poor, and rushed, for the finshed she took her top off, she is very business like and greedy, she also tried to short change me for the entrence fee and was sure to mention that the tip is $40 extra. I didn't argue about the tip but I didn't like her reminding me about it, I didn't try to go further since she was not my type and I would not repeat with her.

Fuzzy

User since 15 Aug 2004 - 5 posts
Posted on 27 Jul 2005 at 12:23.41 AM

Went with Isabella today, she works monday, tuesday and wednesday.

She's about 5'4" thin, with a nice ass and chest. Very sexy I find.

As for the service, well she goes for the goods right away, definatly doesn't waste time. She said I had nice legs, a bit unusual but allright. She practically encourages mutual touching. Lots of teasing, but not much of a massage. It's pretty much the same after the flip. Full nude available, including the g-string. I didn't have much on me so I just settled for the HJ. She won't let you go to the Y too much though. Touching still encouraged at that point. She also talks dirty, which is different, and it helped too actually.

All in all a very satisfying 45 minutes.

50$/45 mins
30$ tip

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 27 Jul 2005 at 09:42.28 PM

Dropped by here recently and asked for someone who can give a strong massage.In walks the good looking Nicole,very sexy,long brown hair in a tight fitting low cut dress,she gave me a great strong massage,on the back,legs and my ass.I felt great.She finished me off with a long slow hj.Pulled her top down to expose two small breasts with nipples in erection.Great massage,great finish.Very nice lady.55$ 1 hr 40$ tip,well worth it.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 19 Sep 2005 at 11:17.24 PM

Dropped by this place,..fast becoming my favorite,..had svetlana her appearance as described above , long curly black hair, stands 5 '7" B cups nice ass,..was wearing a nice sumery short blue skirt, revealed beautiful lace g string,..asked and received very sensual massage. She uses her nails in a very light manner giving goose bumbs all over. Good amount of teasing. Is a willing counterpart for mutual touching. YMMV I beleive. She is kind and respectful. $55 /hour $50+tip. Showers avaiable clean and proffesional. Will Repeat

Saw a redhead (older MILF type) on the way out, anyone know her ?

ciao

p.s. I like my milfs.....

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 29 Sep 2005 at 09:28.01 PM

What's mean GFE?

Argon
Posted on 30 Sep 2005 at 08:12.52 AM

Dude ; You have been treated by the queen of the buildup of desire. May I suggest that next time you offer her a reverse massage. You will definitely benefit from her tender skin and voluptuous ass. She will let you massage her all over and I mean all over. No DATY though; I did it once, about 2 years ago. Hmm Hmm good I can tell you, but her senses got back to her from that moment and she wont do it no more. Good for her and I respect that.

Waigin ; go see the thread for abbreviations. GFE means girl friend experience. A real crowning achievement for a massage therapist.

I would also recommend Anna for those lovers of silly cones. She has a nice attitude.

peter888
Ring

User since 30 Jun 2005 - 32 posts
Posted on 02 Oct 2005 at 02:16.46 PM

Was in neighbourhood at oriental restaurant next door and saw this place that I had visited a few years back, surprised it was still in business! After lunch, decided to visit since I hadn't been here in years. Was told only Anna was free, so took half hour with her. She came in very warm and friendly, wearing only a silk nightie, very short (up to crotch) and revealing (low cut around chest). She immediately removes my towel and caresses my body asking how I would like to be massaged. Since she is a bit older (late 30's) but still very attractive and slim, I assume she is offering more than just "therapeutic" massage. I respond, "medium-soft everywhere, strong around the shoulders, something to help me relax."
She proceeds to give me a completely relaxing massage, firmly massaging every muscle from head to toe. She clearly has training and experience since she is familiar with therapeutic techniques and terminology.
Unfortunately, the flip side was just average, she proceeded to stroke and tug but without much sensuality, surprising because every other aspect had been really good up to this point! Was not "heartbroken" since I had come just for a backrub anyway.
Left $20 as tip and took a quick shower in tiniest shower I have ever seen and left. Might repeat, but more likely with someone else such as Isabelle (reviewed above) if anyone can give info on her techniques and skills (i.e. can she give therapeutic massage at start and sensual massage at finish? also, info on appearance/attractiveness?)

Appearance: 7.5
Attitude: 8.5
Skills: 8
Ambiance: 7.5
Salon: 7.5
Repeat: Maybe (with Isabelle)

Argon
Posted on 03 Oct 2005 at 09:50.26 AM

Was in a rush last week, so I stopped at Atwater on my way home to see Angela.

She is as beautiful as usual, avec son air coquin. Le massage s'est très bien passé comme à l'habitude, mais je dois dire que sa technique s'est grandement améliorée.

Je commence par lui donner son massage qu'elle a fort apprécié, puis son tour est venu. J'avoue que la sensualité de son massage était bien davantage au rendez-vous qu'avant. Elle a pris son temps pour bien masser les fesses et tout le kit quand j'étais sur le ventre, et elle m'a fait frémir de désir.

Quand je me suis retourné, elle a poursuivi, et je lui ai demandé de prendre davantage de temps au niveau de la fourche, ce qu'elle a gentiment fait. Elle a massé mes testicules avec soin pendant de longues minutes, en me remplissant de tendres désirs. Elle manipule la chose avec tant de délicatesse... Ces soins, combinés aux Kegels que je faisais durant la session m'ont permis de jouir comme peu souvent j'ai réussi à le faire.

Je vous recommande Angela encore une fois. Tendrement. C'est la fille d'à côté qu'on regarde avec concuspicense du coin de l'oeil... Frais de 55$ + Pourboire de 60$ (compte tenu du reverse massage). Excellente valeur.

Bisous à toi Angela si tu lis ces lignes et à bientôt.

dude
Ring

Posted on 04 Oct 2005 at 11:26.59 PM

I had too recently experienced Angela. About 5'4' 120lbs black short hair, 24 yrs. A cups. She is kind and attentive. She is sexy in her own way.She offers what i call a relaxing rubdown vs massage (at least in my view). She is open to roaming hands and light FK . I guess YMMV. Her technique wastes no time as she masages the butt centrpiece nicely and takes her time. Jumping on the table and spreading your legs.... ahhh...Is not a clock watcher. 1 hours 55$ + 60$. Treat her nicely and respectfully

ciao

Last edited by dude on 04 Oct 2005 at 11:27.48 PM.

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 13 Oct 2005 at 09:21.36 AM

Well hearing about the disaster on the 40 highway, decided to kill some time and stay downtown. After reading some reviews about this place, I just popped in. took a 45 min for $50, was brought to a room and took a shower. Small shower in the room, but over all room was ok. Laay on the table, in walks Helen, hmmm older woman looks like about late 30's early 40's, oh well that what you get for not calling ahead and seeing who is available. So asks me what kind of massage I want, say soft, the massage was ok nothing great. She didn't talk much, seemed to be like pissed off (maybe interupted her dinner break). 30 minutes in she flips me over, and goes like a machine on mr. happy. She didn't offer anything else. At one point I had to ask her to slow down as it was hurting. Well finally reached the top, one nice thing, she wet the towel with warm water and cleaned me up. She never mentioned money which was nice. Tipped her $30 and fought the traffic all the way home.

Repeat maybe but not with her.

massage 6/10
looks 5/10
attitude 4/10
HJ 3/10
place 7/10

Argon
Posted on 13 Oct 2005 at 10:13.02 AM

Perkmeup - sorry for your experience, usually, the girls are all very fine. I recommend strongly Svetana, Cristina and Angela. Hope your next time around is worth it. Tell us about it.

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 13 Oct 2005 at 02:20.18 PM

Yeah next time there is another chemical spill...I'll try that place(kidding) thanks for the tip, I'll try one of those girls you mentioned.

dude
Ring

Posted on 26 Oct 2005 at 08:03.46 PM

Dropped in again without appointment and finally met the red head i had seen before. As above I beleive its Helen. 5'7" red head 125, fairly good body with B cup and nice ass. Nice legs. She is very jubilent attitude, whcih can come accress as eccentric. She is nice lady, and definately has 1st time restrictons. Her massage is more of a rubdown with teasing. I would say following the teasing she massages you ass and crack, but feels really good. On the turn (you want option?...umm..yes), light groping and caressing of ass. (maybe next time ?). And she goes hard on your willy. Not a clock watcher. Overall experience satisfied, not the best but on a rainy day,..hey...

55$ + 40$

ciao

dude
Ring

Posted on 05 Nov 2005 at 10:58.18 PM

Had the pleasure of meeting Anna (WOW!) my type milf long blonde hair, man made B+, tanned,...stripper /porn looker to her. Right away she come in and speaks in a sensual soft (erotic type of voice),..and drags her hand over your body, ..tight short skirt high heals. Her massage is a rubdown using for arms, then she will take control and go for the goods, also will drag her hair all over your body (nice feeling),...very nice...repeat !

55 + 60 $

User Isabella
Frank Sinatra
Ring

User since 28 Jun 2005 - 78 posts
Posted on 07 Nov 2005 at 04:49.15 PM

Took 45 min with Isabella.
It was my 1st time here - walked in like the summer wind without appointment.
Was told it would be 5 min (it was 15).
Then I met Isabella - attractive (although not outstanding)
Cute - slim - 5'2"ish, brown hair - dark eyes.
Gave average massage - then after flip started immediately on Mr. Happy. Gave average HJ - limited access - had to beg for her to take clothes off - even then she kept her jeans around her ankles.
She was very sexy - gave me a sexy loook while stroking -
Offered to continue massage after Mr. happy exhibited his exuberance- nice touch.
Paid 50$ for 45min - + 50 tip (probably too much)
Repeat: Probably - but maybe not with Isabella.
Saw a MILF russian - long blond hair - silly cones - looked very intriguing...I'm guessing that was Anna? Would like to sample her witchcraft...

Frank Sinatra.

dude
Ring

Posted on 07 Nov 2005 at 07:18.14 PM

Frank, yes thats her,...very interesting,.....i recommend,....

ciao

DAK1
Ring

User since 30 Aug 2004 - 86 posts
Posted on 07 Nov 2005 at 08:23.56 PM

Anna is one of those special ladies who maintains her youth and proves that age is only a number. Chronologically, she is either 49 or 50, but it's unimportant. She maintains herself very well and remains in such good tone that much younger women would love to have her body. She is also very versatile and can give different types of massages, ranging from soft to strong. One of her signature moves she developed over two years ago - she climbs onto the table and uses her legs and arms simultaneously to give a fairly deep massage. It's hard to describe the moves. Better to experience them. She is a smart woman (once you get past that sultry, little girl voice) who is also quite philosophical when you get to know her.

Last edited by DAK1 on 07 Nov 2005 at 10:08.50 PM.

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 14 Nov 2005 at 11:23.32 AM

Was in the area again and decided to try this place again. was late, so I decided to take a 30 min. for $40. The girl at reception was nice and smiling when I walked in, and very pretty. Was hoping she would give me the massage. She show me to the room, asks me if I want to take a shower, I say yes and she leaves. I lay on the table, room is of good size low lights, after a few minutes, the door opens and hoping it's the receptionist. I look up and bingo it's her. Long black hair, cute smile, tall, about 28 years old, and a 34 B. She asks me what kind massages I wanted, I asked for soft. Nice touch, very sensous used very little oil which was nice. About 15 minutes in she starts some very nice teasing, at that point I do the flip and she has this nice smile on her face and looking at you with these soft eyes. She just starts massaging in a nice sensual way and looking at you with a smile. The clothes stayed on, but she let my hands roam, she didn't mind touchng at the Y. She had a nice little skirt on and a backless top on. After the deed was done, she took a nice warm towel and clean me off. She smiled at me and asked if everything was ok. I said yes and she left the room. She never asked for any money which was a very classy touch. I showered got dressed and walk out the room. I saw her the reception area and I gave her $40 for being so nice. I ask her name and what I heard was Sweetland....I could be wrong.

massage 4/5
looks 4/5
Class 5/5
Finish 4.5/5

Repeat: yes would try her again.

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

Posted on 14 Nov 2005 at 01:28.50 PM

Her name is Svetlana, but sweetland works too

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 14 Nov 2005 at 01:36.32 PM

She was speaking in such a soft voice I could barely hear her. Thanks for clearling that up Phil.

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 16 Nov 2005 at 07:25.15 PM

Got a chance to go this place for the first time ever today. The place is clean, actually the look of the place is almost trendy, including its location (a downtown townhouse). It's within spitting distance of the Lionel-Groulx metro. Saw Svetlana, due to all of the good reviews here, but I think the look people described of her was a little inaccurate. I think she was described as a brunette by most, but to me she looked like she had red hair, albeit dark red hair; who knows it could be a new hair coloring as well.

Her massage was thorough, my back and shoulders feel great now. I didn't get a lot of chance to talk to her, as I was enjoying the massage too much, and almost falling asleep. In fact, it wasn't until much later into the massage that I noticed that she was wearing a really short Daisy Duke style miniskirt, and a tight white t-shirt! She had greeted me at the door in a different outfit, much more conservative. I normally notice these things much earlier, but not today, I was just asleep due to the massage.

Her finish was excellent as well, but I almost felt that maybe I should've skipped the finish and continued with the massage. BTW, does she ever take her clothes off? She kept them on, but she allowed touching places.

Argon
Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 10:32.07 AM

If you are clean, respectful and good looking, you will be allowed to do a reverse massage wit Svetlana. She has a killer ass, and great complexion. I always enjoy giving her a massage, but she keeps her undies on... YMMV

sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Aug 2004 - 45 posts
Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 08:40.32 AM

I went to Studio Atwater yesterday. I was greeted by Anna. Wow! Is that lady in good shape? She told me she jogged from her home to the studio.

Anyway, I spent 50 minutes with Angela. Good looking and with a nice smile. She gave me a very energetic and very good massage using her hands and forearms. But she uses too much oil!!! I had read reviews about that, so at the beginnig I told her "very little oil". It didn't make a difference; she was pouring oil on my back, like if there was no tomorrow. She must be sponsored by an oil company...

On the other side, I appreciated the advantage of it, when she hopped on the table for 5-10 minutes to do my lower back. She was sliding up and down using her forearms. Ohlala! I never had that before! I was then expecting a lot of teasing, but no. Maybe next time. Nevertheless, it was very good, feeling her smooth legs against my (hairy) ones. After the flip, she went straight to the goal and did a "wrist shot". Score!!!!

Have a nice one.

User Re: Re: Studio Atwater - 751 Atwater - 514-931-6403
bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 11:04.03 AM

quote:

Originally posted by sm12
Anyway, I spent 50 minutes with Angela. Good looking and with a nice smile. She gave me a very energetic and very good massage using her hands and forearms. But she uses too much oil!!! I had read reviews about that, so at the beginnig I told her "very little oil". It didn't make a difference; she was pouring oil on my back, like if there was no tomorrow. She must be sponsored by an oil company...

On the other side, I appreciated the advantage of it, when she hopped on the table for 5-10 minutes to do my lower back. She was sliding up and down using her forearms. Ohlala! I never had that before! I was then expecting a lot of teasing, but no. Maybe next time. Nevertheless, it was very good, feeling her smooth legs against my (hairy) ones. After the flip, she went straight to the goal and did a "wrist shot". Score!!!!

Have a nice one.

How much did she take off during the session?

User Re: Re: Re: Studio Atwater - 751 Atwater - 514-931-6403
sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Aug 2004 - 45 posts
Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 11:14.39 AM

quote:

Originally posted by bjsk90

How much did she take off during the session?

Her shoes only...

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 12:42.33 PM

Is this place known for its shy women or something? Judging by the large number of messages about this place, I wouldn't have thought so.

dude
Ring

Posted on 24 Nov 2005 at 11:15.12 PM

saw Anna again, wont repeat the description, see above, came into the room wearing the sexiest mini skirt and tight top. She is definitaly one of the better milf mp's out their in terms of looks. Will tease enough, while provide you with an erotic striptease down to the G string (stays on), but will make you feel like a king and is very accomodating. Man made cones and nice smooth tanned body. Not a clock watcher. full 60 minutes no cheating.
HJ ending very erotic. No fs or bj. 55 + 60

will repeat

ciao

Argon
Posted on 26 Mar 2006 at 11:20.43 AM

Isabella

Saw her a few weeks ago. Very nice looking girl, approx 22 yrs old, great body, C cups and real, very very smooth skin to top this greal lady.

Had a very nice sesion, half hour and had time for reverse massage. Had a great time, and she is GFE. Her massage technique is not the best (Mina...) but she shows warmth and TLC. I strongly recommend her. Left 60$.

Attitude = above average GFE
Body = above average
Technique = average
Options = above average (she is hot, and yes, YMMV)
Repeat ? = yes

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 26 Mar 2006 at 12:35.32 PM

I had Anna last week and can confirm everything that's been said about her so far in this thread.
I don't have much to add except that she's a little funny and seems like a party kinda girl.Her massage is great,a good balance between therapeutic and sensual.
I'm usually no fan of milf but she's worth it.
I told her to take her time with the hj and she did.She kept it very slow and sensual.And she filled the hour,unlike many others.
Rock is rollin'out...

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 08 May 2006 at 09:38.36 AM

Well was in the area last night and decided to stop in for a 30 min. session. As I was paying, $40 for 30 minutes, I saw a cute girl pass by, was thinking please let it be her. Take a shower, wait and knock on the door, and in she walks, yes. We exchange names, her name is Margo, very cute face nice looking body, about B size, nipples you can hang your coat on, very cute smile, nice butt, long hair and nice eyes. Take a medium massage, not to bad but had better, and she gets right into some nice teasing. After 5 minutes, she asks me to flip, and starts very slowly. Hands roam freely, but did push for more. Ending was great, and cleaned me up. Nice thing she never mention money, how nice that is not to get the money option run down. Showered, and saw her in the hallway as I was leaving, gave her $40 and she was happy. Overall very good session

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Massage 7/10
Attitude 9/10

Repeat yes.

Argon
Posted on 29 May 2006 at 02:10.35 PM

Was in the neighborhoos of recent and stopped to see my cutie Angela. Although I like her looks and adorable smile, she gained a few pounds ecently. She is still very sensual as usual, but kept her G pretty tight on this time. It is hard to have access limited from one time to the next, but it is her choice... i will have to come back soon in order to find out more about this...

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 07:40.00 AM

Well was in the area again, so stopped in no app. Took a 30 min. Didn't ask who was working, went to the room and after the shower in was Margo again, had her before and was a good session (see post above) cute face nice body, and those nips my god you can hang a wet suite off them. Over all same as before but the massage was more of a light touching than a massage. Good teasing, but has her limits.

dude
Ring

Posted on 03 Aug 2006 at 11:51.33 PM

anna

stopped by and had a very good session with anna. (description above)

again she is milf type but probably one of the best bodies and turns me on from the get go. starts on back and provides a complete massage including feet. she has a mix of sensual erotic massage with a competent ability. she is willing to please.
there is nothing more i can say, that is not said above.

onward and forward

ciao

Smiling
VIP
Posted on 07 Aug 2006 at 03:37.03 PM

Wonderful...I can see the clinics section again:))...ty to those responsable.
Stopped into Studio Atwater recently after having booked an appt with Nicole.Turns out she was not the girl I thought,but had a pleasant time.
About 5 ft 4 ,slim,hazel or blue eyes,dark brown hair-pretty face,maybe 30.Very pleasant Russian girl with a nice smile and manner.Massage was a bit more of the light rub than what I prefer ,but she was attentive,and had good hj technique.No other options were offered,but she did not object to me caressing her ass(nice) or a passing visit with her A cups .
Looks 4,25 / 5
technique 3,25 / 5
hj 4 / 5
attitude 4 / 5
No money was mentioned,or in fact ever is at this place-which I like.$55 for an hour.Left her $25 which she did not count.Clean place,3 nice rooms,shower in each room.
As a sidenote I can confirm the previous comments for the other ladies I have tried

Margo-cute ,slim ,5ft 5 or so..A cup..decent massage and hj..no other options offered,clothes remained on but allowed me to touch over clothes(said maybe she might be more open on a second visit) Left $25 tip

Svetlana...sweet 5 ft 6 or so,very nice derriere,in shape,maybe a B cup.but neither my hands nor my eyes have confirmed...good massage/hj technique,and has been a real trooper with me in the hj dept. to reach climax.Have visited her several times,but no more than hj offered.Nice girl,but seems to shy away from being touched on more than over skirt ass,which I respect.Have left anywhere from $25 to $40 tip.

Anna-probably my favourite.About 5 ft 4,in great shape,smooth and soft skin,tanned.maybe B+ or C cup,which feel and look natural to me.I guess she is about 35.A kind of girly,sexy,raspy voice that I like.Very good massage technique,very sensual and therapeutic.Makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed,and looks great in her g-string:))..Mildly scolds me and wags her finger at me when my fingers have wandered too far..I would recommend everyone have a session with her once.Typically leave her $40 to $60 tip.

Anna

Read good things about Anna and wanted to give her a try. Called. She was available. Went there, paid 50 dollars for 45 mins, get naked waiting for her.
There she is. An older woman (I say about 50, but looks like maybe 40), delicate but beautiful body, beautiful blond hair, wearing a very sexy short skirt with high heels. God, I like that! Trims the lights down (very dark, I like it) and starts massage. She is vey good in the massage and once in a while, teases me. As the time passes, I start (very cautiously) to explore behind that skirt. Soft skin. She does not say any word to object and I do not push it a lot. She goes from back to feet and then legs and teases more and more.... When the flip comes, I am really hard. Looks at Mr happy with a smile. I ask her to take off the top. She now has only a G string giving an excellent HJ when I am kissing her ass (leglover is evolving to asslover!). Wanted to go for digits which she rejects softly. Everything during HJ was excellent. That ass is really something to remeber.Paid 60 and she seemed very happy.
Pros: Good body, soft skin, excellent massage
cons: The cups are man made. I did not like them much.
Repeat:probably yes
leglover

Stranglehold said:
I thought this place was supposed to be a massage only joint. All this curricuar activity has to cost something. Was it on the menu or she's just allows all kinds?

JTR
No menu was discussed. The session only went on and ended at that point. Paid 60 as I wrote.
LL

Recently paid a visit to an opld favourite of mine and stumbled on Margo. She is svelte, in great shape and an ass to dir for. Had a good time and gave her a rather straight reverse massage. In the end, I left a 'happy' customer, and recommend her promptly for her great attitude. Although not the cutest, she has a great body with small perky nipples...

60$ + 60$ - fair value and a happy hour.

Anna is really good there.

Her massage skills are almost like a pro and great release. I would say she is late 30s to eary 40s with great breasts.

The only other girl I tried there was Margo because Anna was not working the day I dropped by. So so massage , good release but Argon, I wouldnt call her nipples small and perky. LOL You can hang a jacket on those nipples! 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch easily ! :p

Decided to head over for a basic rub & tug and phoned to book Anna (amazing massage skills. Look for some posts Ive done on her).

Anna wasnt available and I happened to be headed in that area so I tried someone I didnt know by the name of Natasha. I would say that shes mid to late 30's with ok massage skills. A little too soft for my standards and not much teasing until the very end when she asked me to flip. I dont know about everyone else but I like to be teased a lot throughout the entire massage .

On the flip she mentions options which was the first time anyone has ever done that to me at any place that Ive been to and this was even after her knowing I had been there before. Anwyways... no biggie and I take the $60 option. Was very mechanical but I didnt mind as I was not very attracted to her.

massage skills 6/10
looks 5/10
finish 6/10

BTW shes a brunette with hair a tad past her shoulders. Im guessing B cups and a slight tummy.

Latah...

oh yeah for those that have never been here its NO comparison to my usual haunt ISIS. It has 3 small rooms with Reno depot style plastic showers.

Rcently went back to one of my favourite spots, and met with SVETLANA. As usual, she looks great, and still has her awesome body, and she knows how to use it.

The massage started with her massaging me, and her technique is still as amazing as before, The way she massages my lower back and boys in unequaled. She uses her fingernails and scratches them, and will not stop until I am driven wild with desire. Before the flip, Iproposed a reverse, which she promptly accepted, revealing her great looking body. I gave her a cool massage, duly respecting her limits. I have to admit, I have a penchant for her cute little ass, quite great looking, in the top tier of the therapists I have met to this date. And as you know, my sampling is rather limited, as I am a newcomer to this hobby!!!

So, we eventually exchanged positions, and she let Big Argon come out of his hiding, and gave him well deserved attention. I left with a big smile, given that under her expert hands, Big A got all what he 'came' looking for.

As always, I strongly recommend her. And BTW, she never mentioned money, and I left an appropriate tip, which she never looked at. A class act.

Stopped by last week and as Svetlana was not available, she suggested I try Helena.

A 40 yr old Polish overweight woman with an obvious lack of massage talent. She did know how to give a fair finish, but I dont believe I will go back, as the only star at that place is Svetlana. Or am I wrong?

I left feeling very ordinary after that session... Nothing like Kama and ISIS...

Nicole

Good massage, finish in line with the usuals standards.

Justme

Argon said:
Stopped by last week and as Svetlana was not available, she suggested I try Helena.

A 40 yr old Polish overweight woman with an obvious lack of massage talent. She did know how to give a fair finish, but I dont believe I will go back, as the only star at that place is Svetlana. Or am I wrong?

I left feeling very ordinary after that session... Nothing like Kama and ISIS...

Have to agree with you there. Stopped in November and was not impressed with who was avalable. Svetlana is the only one worth seeing. Justme mentions Nicole but I haven't been back and besides without a description of Nicole don't think I venture into the BS of Atwater street out of curiosity and for basic services.

Sorry Gspot this place is off my list of favorite coffee and lunch breaks.

I’ve seen Svetlana for the first time. When I came in, I have no clue what she look like. So there’s a lady that welcome me in her street clothes. Followed her to the room. Ask me to pay 60 for the treatment, but saw that Dr. Jizz paid 55 last time, so I tried to bargain just a bit without any success.
Undress an up in the shower.
Thank god it’s not a soap bar because the shower is about 2’ by 2’. I take place on the table and waited for Svetlana.

Here come the same girl that show me the room with a lighter costume.
She was described many time, but I was expecting an older girl, cause she look to me in her late 20, nice smile, all I can remember is that everything on her is like orange, tan, hair, clothing, I don’t know why….
She ask me what kind of massage I wish to have. I just mention a strong one and let see where that will lead her… She perform a very strong massage with good technique, small teasing. I tried to start a conversation, but she didn’t talk much, just answering politely. So we went for 45 mins, which my back needed, an then came the flip. She ask me if I wanted something else, with I agree, but she precise that there’s an extra for the hj. It’s something that I’ve never notice before, but I think that the very brief discussion at the beginning left her in a mood that she will not make a lot of money with me. HJ was perform strait and a little bit fast. I guess she was REALLY hungry but not for pleasure, cause her stomach was screaming for food.

The chemistry wasn’t there, but she is able to please a lot of guys for sure.

Repeat, not for me

Cost: 60 + 20.

Elvis

Hi Elvis,

I'm disapointed for you since Svetlana usually performs very well.

I have something for you. See your PM

Justme

Went there, but the famous Sveltlana was always busy. I guess very or to popular? Hey is she older or in 20 's as stated above. confusing or are they into bait and switch at this place ,to take advantage of our hobbists weakness lol?? Hey justeme PM me also...lol

This was definitely not Svetlana. She is well over 35, and her technique is unmistakeable; seh teases the boys with her nails; it drives me simply nuts. She is great looking, and BTW, you cant negotiate the entrance fee. 60$ is the standard, and if the girl gives in, she pays it out of her share. Not fair.

Better luck next time, but Svet is a real hot chick, worth the time and effort.

SVETLANA

The lovely Svetlana is by no mean a spring chicken even if a lot of younger MT would kill to have her body.

Svetlana is at least 40 years old, slim, a firm [gstring] and can tease you like no other while delivering a very firm massage. Don't expect a lot of extra curriculum activities. If this is what you are looking for, i strongly suggest that you have a look somewhere else.

Justme

Svet and myself have known each other for ever. She gave me a special gift on my birthday about a year and a half ago. It was amazing. But it was my birthday, and we felt like old friends. Will it happen again? It has not, and I dont believe it will either. But what a devilish woman.

ARGON wrote : This was definitely not Svetlana. She is well over 35, and her technique is unmistakeable; seh teases the boys with her nails; it drives me simply nuts. She is great looking, and BTW, you cant negotiate the entrance fee. 60$ is the standard, and if the girl gives in, she pays it out of her share. Not fair.

Do you mean that I was with the wrong Svet !!!! I talk to her about doing her jogging cumming to work which she denied... I remembered Argon mentionning that in an another post... She didn't want to talk at all. Maybe she just wanted to make sure not to put a foot in her mouth...

Man, all this talk about Svetlana is driving me nuts [sexy] I have to make and appointment and go see her very soon.

Dr.Jizz said:
Elvis Wong said:
ARGON wrote : This was definitely not Svetlana. She is well over 35, and her technique is unmistakeable; seh teases the boys with her nails; it drives me simply nuts. She is great looking, and BTW, you cant negotiate the entrance fee. 60$ is the standard, and if the girl gives in, she pays it out of her share. Not fair.

Do you mean that I was with the wrong Svet !!!! I talk to her about doing her jogging cumming to work which she denied... I remembered Argon mentionning that in an another post... She didn't want to talk at all. Maybe she just wanted to make sure not to put a foot in her mouth...

EW,

I think you may have mixed up Anna of Clinic Atwater. I believe she jogs to work and has a pretty good shape if thats the case.
Svetlana, long dark wave hair, small B cups, shapely, 5'7", 125-1305 lbs or so,and pretty MILFY for har overall age and condition. Was that what she looked like???

Dr.Jizz

I dont think he had Anna either since shes around 40 as well and he mentionned the girl he had was about 27 or so. There is NO mistaking Anna for a 27 year old and I havent seen her in over 2 years.

EW,

I think you may have mixed up Anna of Clinic Atwater. I believe she jogs to work and has a pretty good shape if thats the case.
Svetlana, long dark wave hair, small B cups, shapely, 5'7", 125-1305 lbs or so,and pretty MILFY for har overall age and condition. Was that what she looked like???

Dr.Jizz

Her look, about 30, blond-auburn, air to shoulder, 5-5, 125 pds, sounds russian and look russian !!!!

Next time, I will ask I.D. !!!!!!!!!!

Elvis

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  15. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  20. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  23. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
Back