Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry … Haven’t properly introduced myself!

^*^Death^*^

Reaction score
1st I would like to thank all of you BM’s who answered my questions. I am now 99.9% sure that I have covered all possible requirements for my trip to Phuket. Special thanx are in order to the following individuals: Andy50, ThaiJane, CoolHand, SafeAs, Darma, Eurogirlinthai, Grimsbyuk (although that thread has gone left field now …) IrishJohnny, Jaybee, TinTin, Caerphilly (Good Map!!) & anyone else I may have forgetten who helped me out!!

Now for some background on how I became familiar with Phuket (Juicy Tid Bits included … ) I 1st visited Phuket (Patong Beach specifically) from March 12, 2000 to March 16, 2000 (On the way to Kuwait) and then again from June 14, 2000 to June 18, 2000 (Return trip to Camp Pendelton, California) I was with the Marine Corps, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit on board the Bonhomme Richard (Also known as the Bonhomme Retard by those who disliked the ship … ) I can’t remember when everything occurred so I am not going to emphasis chronological order too much. It occurred to me half way into planning my return trip to Phuket that I only had 6 encounters with Thai women in Phuket the 1st time I went there! :eek:

The 1st time was probably at the Massage Parlor. I was hanging out with Section 2 (Intelligence) They were all Techno raver types .. real laid back. My best bud out of that group, whom I will call Mr. A to conceal his identity, was also my “Military Buddy” (To explain “Military Buddy” .. we were NOT allowed to go off on our own anywhere :sad: We HAD to have someone sign off and sign back on the boat with us and we couldn’t go off on our own as The Military Police were patrolling to catch anyone going solo … more on this later …)

This was my 1st (and ONLY) Massage Parlor experience. We took a Tuk Tuk to Phuket Town somewhere out in the residential area (at least it seemed that way to me …) I picked a girl from the middle section (due to all the haters that claimed the best ones before me … and the fact that she looked sweet tempered) It turn out that she was just as she looked. After the Soap Bath \ Bad Massage I banged her missionary style and she lay on top of me for a while. If it weren’t for my military buddies possibly waiting for me downstairs I would have tried to bang her again as she 1) made no effort to get me to leave and 2) was cuddling me like she was expecting more.

Later that night we had gone to the bar, gotten drunk and returned to our cheap ass hotel as we had gotten to stay out of town without curfew that night. I had my 1st all nighter with a GORGEOUS girl with long black silky hair and glass from the bar right downstairs in the hotel!! (Talk about convenient!!) I can’t remember the name of the hotel, but I CAN tell you that it was in the Southern part of Patong Beach (you can walk to it from Ex-Pat) and that it was a little away from the main area where tourist usually are) I ****ed her 3 times that night (long lasting on each … how in shape I was then …) It was the 1st time I EVER actually got tired of ****ing :ytounge: I was QUITE satisfied, to say the LEAST! The room was hot, so we just slept next to each other but not close (One of the reasons I am going for full air conditioning this time around …) In the morning she was acting like she wanted to do it some more (and according to some of you .. she most likely did!) Of course I wanted to accommodate her but Mr. A started crying about how he doesn’t want to really cheat on his girlfriend back home (This AFTER he already did, right? :complain: )

I stopped hanging out with them to go hang out with a buddy of mine (The only one I still have contact with from the military) We mostly did shopping, buying boot leg games for the play station (He was NOT a night life type … so enough about that …)

Sometime either the 1st time there or the 2nd I hung out with my actual Section, S-3 (Operations) We wound up at the bar scene, and I had a quickie there. Hot girl, nice but she rushed me .. we talked a bit after I banged her but she didn’t want to wait around for my 2nd erection (in retrospect, if I had offered more Baht she probably would have .. oh well!!)

We stayed at the bar area all night (Staff NCO’s included) I made a point to flirt with just one girl that whole night, average looks but sweet. We got quite drunk, but I did INTENTIONALLY ask to go “Out” with her. Paid the Bar Fee, yada yada and wound up at her apartment with a fellow co-worker in my section. I don’t remember too many details (save YES I did wear a rubber .. wasn’t THAT drunk …) I remember it being a good lay (Even though I can’t remember cumming for some reason … :what: ) and lying on top of her with her arms around me before the other guy decided we needed to get back to the boat.

The 2nd time we visited Patong, I made it a point to pair up with a Military Buddy more my style (HEH) We will just call him Big Will. Big Will was ALL about the women and seemed like the best buddy I could have (The reason I didn’t hook up with him earlier was because he was hanging out with his own peoples in his section) We were granted all night liberty again and Bill Will and myself booked an Air Conditioned hotel. We picked up 2 free lancer girls just up the street from the hotel and banged them right there. The girl I was with acted a little snooty (I’m guessing because she was in the presence of another couple) She was acting like Big Will and myself were in a competition, and was amusingly annoyed when I failed to be the longest runner (what can I say .. Big Will was corn fed and in better shape than me .. I know, I know .. excuses, excuses … )

Big Will was cool but he did something that kinda annoyed me. He INSISTED that we go hang out at the club!! For those of you who genuinely enjoys this, no insult intended, but from my point of view we were there to Bang and NOT to “Pick Up” girls we could just as easily have gotten at the bar or the street!! I guess Big Will wanted the “Thrill” of the pursuit … not I !! We danced for what seemed like ETERNITY (although we did meet a lot of the co-workers we hung out with at the club, so I guess it wasn’t TOO bad …) Big Will hooked up with a fine short haired girl and I hooked up with .. well .. I am not going into details, but she wasn’t quite my standard :embrassed (I don’t know any guy that this hasn’t happened to at least once, so don’t give me grief!! :nono: Heh …) Oddly I lasted a LONG time with her and Big Will just kept ****ing and ****ing until finally after he cummed in the girl’s mouth she left in a huff (He was doing that “disrespect the dirty girl” thing that I TOTALLY disagree with! If a woman is giving it up, you she be nice to her ALWAYS!! :biggrinlo ) Oh yeah, and after all that hunting, we STILL wound up paying them some Baht, so I don’t know WHY we picked up girls at the club in the 1st place!!

That about sums up my 1st experience of Phuket. It was a great time, but I had always felt it could have been MUCH better with the right people. That is why I am returning. So I can have Phuket like Burger King … MY WAY!! I will constantly get Bar Girls if I want!! I will NOT go to any clubs their cause it’s not my thing. I will NOT have to report to anyone for any reason!! I will NOT have to be with someone who will prevent me from having the optimal experience of Phuket and waste my time!! It’s going to be SO nice!! 27 days and counting!! How ever shall I contain this madness till then?! I depart May 13th and arrive in Phuket 08:20AM May 15th. I’ll be staying at The Ex-Pat Hotel. Maybe you might see me there? Hope so!! Unless I can think of something to add or ask, I probably will not post again until AFTER my trip (Gonna have LOTS of PICS for u all .. I Guarantee it!! ;) ) Take Care!! :cheers:

Sorry

Hi Marvis,

You're certainly welcome!

Enjoyed your tales. Expat was an excellent choice. I stayed there in Jan, Feb and Mar. Liked it so much I just couldn't leave. A real home away from home. You're gonna love the pool and if you go in the restaurant and order a meal, they will serve it to you poolside. My advice to you is butterfly a little til you start getting bored with the kiss-her-off in the morning routine and you've had your fill of variety. Then the next one you really click with, hang onto her for at least a few days or more. After the first night or two, ask her to bring her bathing suit with her. After you hit the bar, have a few drinks, and pay her fine, then take her back to the hotel for a swim during the wee hours. Bring a few Bacardi and/or beers with you to the pool and play with her in the water, while sipping drinks at the pool's edge. Then you will know what the good life is all about. Unless, of course, you prefer to spend all your time, getting "pissed"(as the Euros say) with the boys at the bar! ;)

Have a great trip!

JayBee :)

Sorry

Hello and welcome marv

those dates are identical to mine so i will see you there, perhaps i will also stay at the ex-pat, i was there last month and liked the hotel, i just thought that the bathroom was not up to a very good standard(sad i know) but the pool was excellent, you can be sitting beside the pool but still have some privacy.
The one thing about taking women home and playing with her in the pool would be that everyone can watch you on the TV in the rooms, this may please some people but i would prefer not to be seen.

did you get a deal for staying at the hotel or just book a few nights????

cheers
simon

Sorry

well written, makes me think of the film Full Metal Jacket...don't ask why! I am sure you will have a good time when you come back, just remember, before you attack her, wrap your wacker!

Sorry

The closed circuit TV view of the pool you can watch from your room is certainly an interesting and unusual feature at the Expat! It is handy if you want to see whether the pool is crowded.

But as far as playing n the pool goes, I mean just swimming around, laughing, and having a good time. A little kissing is fairly innocent as well. If you want to go further, up to you, but there is a security guard who makes frequent rounds and sometimes even would stop and talk to us, so yoiu do have to be careful and try to be discreet! A little swimming, splashing, joking, and maybe kissing can be a great warmup for the main event back in the bedroom. If you and her get really turned on, you may find yourselves running for the bedroom!

But, seriously, some nights there were other couples in the pool , and we would talk, the girls would laugh and play with each other(splashing, not sex), chattering away in Thai, and we would enjoy making new friends and sharing a drink and interesting conversation. All of this swimming, playing, and socializing under the moonlight is a lot of fun and great exercise, too, as I would always make sure to get some laps in!

JayBee :)

Sorry

I love hitting the pool after a night getting mashed.. Sobers you up a bit and cools you down before hitting the sack..

Sorry

hi

thanks for taking time out to say thanks

nice piece of history...hope the present time is also memorable

you say you arrive mid-may, when do you leave? as our paths may just cross in early june

have a great trip
caerphilly

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 11th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Montreal 1969:
    Angel seduction
  3. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🔥🔥🔥 Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower 🚿 body scrub and body slide 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs ❤️ Hoy busty girls ❤️ 900 Middlefield ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 4X1 ❤️ (437) 231-9229
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  16. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  17. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 KYLIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 KYLIE & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  36. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back