What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Sophie - Kijiji

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Does anyone think that Crown Spa might find Johns who want to be with the ghost of Asia Lynn at the back room of the spa? As a mediumphile (one who studies the paranormal), Asia Lynn's ghost is lurking in the spa because she died a violent death. She has yet to reach the other side.
  2. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is a washed up hag wtf you drunk?
  3. Guest:
    Jane Goodall is still fucakble @ 85
  4. Guest:
    Anastasia
  5. Guest:
    Look: Crown Spa states that Asia Lynn is working today. Are they baiting and switching?https://www.crownspa.ca/profile/AsiaLynn/469
  6. Guest:
    https://www.crownspa.ca/schedule
  7. Guest:
    Why does Crown Spa still have Asia Lynn working on the schedule? Did the owner force her ghost to give paranormal happy endings?
  8. Guest:
    Does anyone believe in ghosts? Do you believe that the ghost of Asia Lynn lurks around the Crown Spa building?
  9. Guest:
    :heart3:heart3 ADULT COMPANION DOLLS FOR SALE!!! BRAND NEW!!! $999 EDMONTON!!! YEG!!! [email protected] :heart3:heart3
  10. Guest:
    Looking for a Indian girl full gfe. Any recommendations?
  11. Guest:
    I’m looking for a session in Scarborough
  12. Guest:
    100 for FS 5’1 spinner DT Edmonton 587-337-4328
  13. Johndough2018:
    Andrea at Flirt Spa 😍
  14. Guest:
    Mississauga
  15. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE:rolf416 781 0088 @2236 Eglinton Ave West Toronto:car FREE PARKING/ HOT OIL MASSAGE by Izabela and Monika
  16. Rohitbal:
    Pls share ritu pune no
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Therapeutic Massage and Merriment at Edmonton Downtown Central 587-982-6052 (only text) (only text):heart3:heart3:heart3
  18. nanchyka:
  19. Guest:
  20. Guest:
    Morning Ursus, we is all children of Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vlrTVC2tQ
  21. Guest:
    Open 10 am to 9 pm,come here take a look ❤❤Oakville Speers Road 👄💄💦647-262-9889💋💦:heart5:heart3:heart3
  22. Guest:
    What does osteopathic mean?
  23. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  24. Guest:
    Mae at 2163 Lawrence Avenue east today...
  25. Guest:

TJustT

Reaction score
I enjoy surfing through Kijiji and rolling the dice and found Sophie's ad. She is located in Inglewood. The ad is this:

"Call 18259949899Our spa take care all of service. We have massage therapy. Four hands available. Cupping , hot stone . Walk on back. Etc. Relax your brain and musle . Insurance cover. Summer special offer. One hour massage 60 dollars. Please call or text to 18259949899 free parking in back. Open 7 days."

Parking in back was full so I paid to lot park down the street for $3. Sophie is a reply nice woman, slim, very personable, English is okay, and by my guess - about 30(?).

Her massage has some really good points and some points that just don't do anything for me. I didn't do hot stone or walk on back, just standard rub down with deep tissue. I find a massage like wine, not everyone has the same taste so your experience may be better or worse.

The flip was an immediate offer and after negotiation, down to 2green, a fantastic finish was supplied. The front chest, legs, arms, and some more neck was completed after. A hot towel was used to clean off the oil. A shower wasn't offered so I'm not sure if there is one or not. The oil she uses isn't greasy and little was left after the hot towel.

All said, it was an enjoyable massage and very good VFM. I will definitely repeat.

hummdeedoo

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. In her kijiji ad, is that an actual photo of her? Is she ok with some touching?

TJustT

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. In her kijiji ad, is that an actual photo of her? Is she ok with some touching?
Photo is not her, or could be her when she was 20 (at least 10 years ago). I don't touch, I pay them to touch me. Lol I'm not sure what her limits are.