Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonagaachi Updates

Hi
Last to last week I had visited a building with the help of a pimp..
That place was really unique
It's near the tram line near BK Paul more
Bang opp a shop called Med Plus

The thing is that I had passed that building many times before
Whenever I passed that place I would see that there is a closed door, so I wouldn't care and go ahead

But when the pimp took me I was totally surprised
Besides the closed door was a gate, and just as I entered I saw so many people

Very unlike the usual buildings I go to
People were sitting on benches
Almost as if they had formed lines

Does anyone know about this place?
How was it? details your experience and i really need my first experience

Someone please help me with my first ever inde contact or sp or SG.
My preference HWeight, Big, Fair/wheatish.

SONAGACHI FANTASIES: JOINT MONGERING

i am an experienced monger at sonagachi but bored with Rs 3200+ premium buildings because my fantasies and requirements are not served there.

i am into voyeuristic fantasies and joint mongering. i like to see sex in same room. [group sex is not important. everything as per mutual comfort]. i like to see naked dance in full light & full naked from first song.

my requirements are not met in premium buildings and so avoid premium buildings & go only to mid-range/lower range buildings where girls are more uninhibited in all sexual matters.

I am looking for friendly & trustworthy co-mongers for joint mongering who are uninhibited about activities in same room and share my fantasies.

i have good contacts with pimps & long experience at sonagachi and will be able to plan any fantasy at sonagachi as per our mutual likings. all safety precautions will be taken. but no rough sex and no intoxication please. through pimps known to me - specific girls as per our fantasy & requirements can be located for naked dance & sex.

anyone interested or needing help for full evening of joint mongering at sonagachi may DM.

before messaging please read this post and old posts very carefully to know my style of mongering. only for joint mongering & activities within the same room (as per mutual comfort).

first-timers & time-pass & kids - please exuse. please DM & introduce yourself in detail & your plans in shameless detail & contact number - so that we can talk & check whether we are compatible & plan quickly. will go out only if our plans and ideas match. i will help in all ways. safety & privacy assured & expected. kolkata locals please excuse for privacy.

those who do not like my post or are not comfortable with joint mongering - please do not make unnecessary comments and just ignore me. i shamelessly discuss everything with the co-monger beforehand to ensure good experience as per plan. joint mongering & voyeurism are my dirty erotic fantasy and so i help friendly & brotherly mongers at sonagachi. my interest is in my fantasies otherwise i have no time to 'help' someone wanting to visit alone.

not interested in only one hour action. at least 3-5 hours action (naked dance or sex) and extra 1-2 hours roaming & searching is required for good sonagachi experience. not interested in hurried outing.

i visit mid/low end but like fair girls with good breasts and beauty rating 7/10 and above. so i am choosy too. not interested in ugly maids or fat HWs etc. age of girls: 20 to 25 years. anyone have specific suggestions for girls suitable for my requirements in mid-range and lower range buildings etc. may please DM. your inputs will be cherished and appreciated. i am thinking about scouting nepali girl options this time in lower end buildings.

PS: i do not check this forum frequently. only when i am available. if you do not get a reply it means i am not available or that we are not on the same page. now i am free for few days. so those interested may DM.

i am an experienced monger at sonagachi but bored with Rs 3200+ premium buildings because my fantasies and requirements are not served there.

i am into voyeuristic fantasies and joint mongering. i like to see sex in same room. [group sex is not important. everything as per mutual comfort]. i like to see naked dance in full light & full naked from first song.

my requirements are not met in premium buildings and so avoid premium buildings & go only to mid-range/lower range buildings where girls are more uninhibited in all sexual matters.

I am looking for friendly & trustworthy co-mongers for joint mongering who are uninhibited about activities in same room and share my fantasies.

i have good contacts with pimps & long experience at sonagachi and will be able to plan any fantasy at sonagachi as per our mutual likings. all safety precautions will be taken. but no rough sex and no intoxication please. through pimps known to me - specific girls as per our fantasy & requirements can be located for naked dance & sex.

anyone interested or needing help for full evening of joint mongering at sonagachi may DM.

before messaging please read this post and old posts very carefully to know my style of mongering. only for joint mongering & activities within the same room (as per mutual comfort).

first-timers & time-pass & kids - please exuse. please DM & introduce yourself in detail & your plans in shameless detail & contact number - so that we can talk & check whether we are compatible & plan quickly. will go out only if our plans and ideas match. i will help in all ways. safety & privacy assured & expected. kolkata locals please excuse for privacy.

those who do not like my post or are not comfortable with joint mongering - please do not make unnecessary comments and just ignore me. i shamelessly discuss everything with the co-monger beforehand to ensure good experience as per plan. joint mongering & voyeurism are my dirty erotic fantasy and so i help friendly & brotherly mongers at sonagachi. my interest is in my fantasies otherwise i have no time to 'help' someone wanting to visit alone.

not interested in only one hour action. at least 3-5 hours action (naked dance or sex) and extra 1-2 hours roaming & searching is required for good sonagachi experience. not interested in hurried outing.

i visit mid/low end but like fair girls with good breasts and beauty rating 7/10 and above. so i am choosy too. not interested in ugly maids or fat HWs etc. age of girls: 20 to 25 years. anyone have specific suggestions for girls suitable for my requirements in mid-range and lower range buildings etc. may please DM. your inputs will be cherished and appreciated. i am thinking about scouting nepali girl options this time in lower end buildings.

PS: i do not check this forum frequently. only when i am available. if you do not get a reply it means i am not available or that we are not on the same page. now i am free for few days. so those interested may DM.
Dm

Hello Reviewiend,

Yesterday only visited PB. Went with a mp.net. His name is Shibala .I picked him Reviewom the entrance i. e Reviewom Exide showroom side. Paid him Rs. 100 . This time I once again went to PB . The girl name is Booby on 2nd floor. This girl is gr8 dancer . excellent dresses as per dance. Some gr8 dance on ghazlas. Western dance with short skirt. The best part of her dance was 2 full glass of water on her head & the way she danced was amazing. Figure is very nice .

mpter this then duet dance with her on Murder song, slowly removed my cloth & then her . awesome took her in my arms . most girl Reviewiendly attitude . mpter this gr8 dance we were on bed . ohhh such fantastic attitude. gr8 massage by her. BJ the n had gr8 f**k in two positions.

Look wise this girl scores 7 out of 10
dance - I will give her 10 out of 10
sex- I will give her 8 out of 10

PB is in Reviewont of Union Bank of India

Total Damage - rs. 4600 ( I paid a tip of rs. 500 during her glass dance )
Does she do any fetish or strip tease shows?

🚶‍♂️📍BETWEEN ₹350 to ₹1K

👌Alright. The following places provides
₹350 to ₹400 - 1 quick action
₹600 to ₹700 - 1 hour (2 actions)
₹1.2K to 1.5K - Full night (12 midnight to 6am Morning)

1. BK Pal More Side 🏛
The range we are talking about is between ₹350-₹1K
This range has plenty of options - especially in BK Pal More Side-( Click here for G-Map📍 location)
You can Try The buildings🏛 near BK Pal More Area (There are 5-6 buildings back to back)
click for building 1📍

View attachment 225964
click for building 2📍
click for building 3📍
click for building 4📍
click for building 5📍
They got good looking boudis, young Items. You need to look for and choose by yourself.
Here you can get a dealer once you enter any of the building. they are always there at the down. no need to be nervous. they don't loot people.

2. KD 🏛
For this go to my post & read regarding KD
click here to read about KD
click here for G-map 📍 for KD (It says KD - Car wash in G-map😉 )
SP- Sitadi aka. Chordi (👉mention after entering the building )

3. KD Annex
🏛

For this go to my post & read regarding KD Annex
Click here & read to know how to reach KD Annex
click here for G-Map📍 for KD Annex ( it says KAKA BUILDING 1 in g-map)
SP- Tapan (👉mention after entering the building )

🏛
There is another building in the vicinity - Click here - They got pretty young profiles @₹400/shot

4. JD 🏛
For this go to my post & read regarding JD
click here to read about JD
click for G-map 📍for JD
SP- Sanjoy / Tumpadi / Mama / Rajmul
Get their details - click here (👉mention after entering the building if required)

5. Shree Kamal 🏛
This Building 🏛 click for G-map 📍for shree kamal
They also got 3 floors and good young profiles

Actually most of the new SG mongers has this question , where to get affordable service in SG / locations of the low budget buildings.
So, There you go. There are plenty of more buildings that needs to be explored which needs time to taste & verify as I always say.
That's it. I think you got your answer in this post.

👉Important Note:
My accuracy of spotting the buildings in G-Map may not be 100% right.
But, it's more or less 97% correct I believe.
Try them out. Let me know if I am wrong in case. I will correct myself & the Map also.
Most of The places are safe. Once inside the building, no LE activity. No Looting (I have no bad experiences in these buildings so far)

Cheers 🍻 !!
JhonyLittle 🚬

[NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON 👍 BUTTON & FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS]
in jd building they will provide bj or dfk?

Let me know

FR Part I

My first FR on this site. This is a FR from a visit last year, so don't recall a lot of details in terms of location etc.
Actually, I had very fond memories of SG from back in 2007. I got a chance to revisit Kolkata last year for a few days, and decided to relive it.

Got the number of pimp $@nj@y from this thread, and contacted him. I had some dinner plans so wanted to visit in afternoon/early evening. Called and met him near the petrol pump around 5pm. He took me to 3-4 buildings. Saw one babe in the first building. In denim shorts and a crop top. Was on her bed and there was something very sexy about her expression. For some reason, pimp convinced me to keep looking. Obviously not a lot of girls were available at that time. They were getting ready. Saw one really hot babe in one of the buildings but she was in her maxi, with toothbrush in mouth LOL. Made a mental note to check her out later, if I came back (and I did. More on that later).

After checking about 4 buildings and maybe 7-8 chicks, he took me back to the second building. At this point, I was only in the mood for dance, not a fuck. Showed me one petite girl. Nice rack and curves. Made a deal for nude dance for 2.5k for 1 hour. Got in and she started. I asked her to strip second song onwards. I did the same. We danced together, bodies rubbing. She kept touching/stroking my dick. We got on the bed and kept squeezing each other. I kept fingering her pussy and licking her nipples. Played with her sizeable boobs a lot. Dance basically disappeared by the 4th song. Now, we were just dry humping on the bed or standing up. She felt a little pre-cum oozing out of my dick. Asked if I wanted to fuck and she was ok to do it in 1k extra. But I didn't feel the urge. My mind was with the first sultry chick. I decided to finish the dance and go to her.

Called up the pimp again and went to the first chick. Name rhymed with Sarah. Medium height. Slim. Medium sized boobs. But there was a real GFE about her. Nice and cooperative, Maybe a bit shy. Made a deal for 4.3k. We got in and she started taking her clothes off and asked me to do the same. I told her to keep bra & panties on and got cozy with her in bed. Then started slow kissing on neck and kept going down. Was also chatting with her throughout keeping her in good mood. Then just lying there with my hands in her panties and her hand on my dick. Slow mutual masturbation while we kept kissing each other's bodies. She was getting really turned on and wet. Stopped all of a sudden and asked me to start fucking her. She put condom on me and we started in spooning position. Playing with her boobs and fingering her clit. Trying to get her really horny. After 10 mins of this, asked her to get on top. She was really horny by now and was riding me hard. I pulled her close and started hammering into her from below. She was gasping with every thrust. 15 mins later, she asked me to come. Her only request was not to do doggy, she didn't like not facing me. Got into missionary, put her legs on my shoulders, went really deep, and started slowly pounding. We started smooching now, something she said no to earlier. She was so wet, the mattress was soaking. Now she was begging me to finish. I finally decided to cum inside her. After that some chit chat. She cleaned me up with tissues. She asked me some workout tips because apparently I looked fit, lol. Found out later that the pimp and she had some issues which is why he would subtly take clients away from her.

Damages: 4.3k
Looks: 7/10. Had these great eyes full of lust.
Body: 7/10. Nice petite boobs and handful ass. But a little saggy overall.
GFE: 10/10. She had a really caring, sincere vibe about her.
Sex: 9/10. Full satisfaction. Her squishing pussy was tight and heavenly.

Hi,
I am based in Kolkata. I am in college now. I am looking for a boudi that provides independent services.
Any leads will be helpful.
Thanks.

Hey guys, can anyone give me details of an SP or indie it would be appreciated. Johnny or romanticloveguy, help out a brother, Im even open to joint mongering ,interested in checking out the more affordable buildings in sg.

Last edited:
How to go to Nepali Bari?
Sure
So first you'll need to go to Mitra Cafe it's near the ShobhaBazaar Metro ( just opposite the exit ) ask anyone
You will see that beside the Mitra Cafe there is a tramline road ( opp side to the metro )
Take the tramline road and go straight
A chowrasta ( crossing ) will come there will be a KMC toilet on your right and a clinic on your left
Take the left and go straight

One signal 🛑 crossing will come

Take left again
Go straight
A Gupta Veg Food... MedPlus shop will pass by on your right, keep going
Now Iron works shops( one the side you are walking) will come, a medical shop will come then take the first left, after walking a bit on your left hand side Nepali girls will be sitting outside the building
That is one Nepali Bari
Go directly to the girls, don't go via Dalals

It should cost you Rs 800 per hr
If you go via Dalals then you will have to pay Rs 1200 always and will have to go via that Dalal always otherwise they will create problems

Hi all ... I have visited SG once in 2018. Since then I am planning for a whole night stay at SG. Kindly guide with details.

Hi all ... I have visited SG once in 2018. Since then I am planning for a whole night stay at SG. Kindly guide with details.
It's really easy.. first I would recommend trying a few girls
After that you can communicate with her that you want to stay the night
Easy

Anyone ever tried this couple, whose wife goes by the name Mousumi Biswas? They are charging around 3k. Location unkown. Found them on Locanto

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❤💞💢Friday, Tammy, and 💋💞💋 Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💫 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💦💋💫 Friday, ❣💋 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💞 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💋 Friday, 💘💗 Tracy, 💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, ❤💗medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💞 Lisa, 💥💋young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  13. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Mario525:
    waxing
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back