Massage Spa at DVP and Lawrence open 7 days a week

Review Sexy & Curvy Vietnamese Summer @ Oriental Spa & Anna Relax Spa every THURSDAY & FRIDAY - CALL or TEXT (647) 779-7954

Cee Cee Spa  Best Oriental Massage 437-331-8997
Shoutbox
  1. Eglinton_spa:
    Stop by Eglinton Spa today and get a full body massage by one of our beautiful attendants! New management and attendants! 416-256-9181:heart3
  2. Ambition Spa:
    Stop by Ambition Spa in Cambridge for an Amazing Massage Experience ✔ 🕒 9am-9pm ☎ 519-6508001 ❤
  3. Mia and Friends:
    Kelly, Anita and Anita are here on Friday 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open from 8am until 10pm ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  4. Cee Cee Spa:
    Vivian is a petite and open-minded young Oriental massage girl 💓 Open 10am 💓 3268 Finch Ave East @ Warden 💓 437-331-8997
  5. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    For today in Ocean Motion Spa we got 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Ella, Candy and Judy 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  6. ForeverSpa:
    ForeverSpa is yor top choice for Asian girls 🍀 2190 Warden #210 🍀 At Sheppard 🍀 Tracy, Rebecca and Cindy are here 🍀 416-800-7887 🍀
  7. Eglinton_spa:
    Stop by Eglinton Spa today and get a full body massage by one of our beautiful attendants! New management and attendants! *Chantel *Kylie *Moesha Available today!!! call or text us now! 416 256 9181
  8. Waterfall Spa:
    Visit our spa for sizzling XXX 💜 Orientals Coco and Jennifer are here 💜 Waterfall Health Centre 💜 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💜 Etobicoke 💜 M8V 1B6 💜 416-252-9922 💜
  9. @christa massage:
    We have a VERY pretty face and BusTy CURVES in all the right places! We promise the GREATEST eperience you will ever have!! Every things you need is right now Prostate Fei /Dom /Kneel back /body / Deep Tissue / shiatsu / Swedish /all avail now 819 701 3363 :heart3:heart3
  10. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night Thursday July 29th!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD
  11. krayjee:
    Blue Nile Wellness center..... 350 Wilson Avenue is a newly renovated spa conveniently located besides hwy 401 and Bathurst exit. They will have sweet baby face petite Lina, sweet and friendly May, new girl Yuki and slim and tall super friendly Coco on duty. Tel (416) 398 5777
  12. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Rose, lulu, Jessica, Tiffany @7-8099 Weston Road Ellagance wellness center ☎2896571666
  13. Daisy Spa:
    Emma, Yoyo and Amy are waiting for you 🍒 Enjoy an amazing massage in North Scarborough 🍒 900 Middlefield 🍒 (647) 342-8272 🍒 We are super-friendly!
  14. uncle willy:
    is BlondieSpa open?
  15. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  16. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Thursday July 29th we have two beautiful young girls - CRYSTAL and MONICA working from 10am to 9pm - both girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finish.
  17. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    ForThursday in Ocean Motion Spa we got 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Ella, Candy and New Girl 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  18. Kitchener Massage:
    Thursday-Friday ☎ New girl Fiona is here with Yuki ☎ Open-minded girl with big boobs ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ N2G 2L1 ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  19. Mia and Friends:
    Gigi, Anita and Baby are awaiting your visit today 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open until 10pm 💓 Enjoy an amazing Oriental massage ☎ 437-333-4760
  20. red rose spa:
    We have two massage parlours in Scarborough 🍒 Each has two brown girls today 🍒 Our Indian girls are 20-25 years old 🍒 647.702.8800 🍒
  21. secret_touch:
    BEST BUM MASSAGE EVER!!!!! Private & Personal Quality MASSAGE w 55 yr old INDEPENDENT in HAMILTON, Ontario -- CALL for Appointment 905*379*1130 -- $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour -- Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
  22. MagicGarden:
    Thursday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Spanish Angela & Malaysian Sonia ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  23. Cee Cee Spa:
    Vivian is a petite and horny young attendant 💓 Visit us today 💓 3268 Finch Ave East @ Warden 💓 437-331-8997
  24. Winnie:
    MAY & COCO are at 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 ON Thursday | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  25. EliteSpa:
    Thursday at 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚: 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯 𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 and Wendy | 𝟐𝟔-𝟒𝟖𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖:📞𝟒𝟑𝟕-𝟐𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟏𝟓𝟔📞

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East @ Birchmount
647-350-3232

Anna Relax Spa
2950 Kennedy Road just North of Finch
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

it’s been a while since I dropped into one of my favourite spas in Scarborough. I’ve had a lot of success and fun at this spa. This spa along with Anna Relax Spa @ 2950 Kennedy Road north of Finch have helped me discover some real gems like Selina the yoga instructor, Kiki/Cici the vivacious cock hungry nympho and the sensual Summer (the other Asian girl named Summer). I’m glad to report I have discovered another Asian gem in the form of Vietnamese Summer.

I saw the new Summer last night (Friday). Summer is a very pretty tanned curvy Vietnamese sweetheart. She seems to be in her mid 20s with a nice big smile showing off her teeth and her welcoming eyes. She was wearing a body hugging tight pink dress that showed off her ample breasts and her dynamite tight ass. Summer also has long dark hair with some light blonde highlights. She looked very sexy and appealing.

When I arrived she was busy with another client. There was another Asian MILF working as well, she was slim and also pretty. Didn’t get her name but she was also busy. I said I would wait for Summer. It gave me a chance to shower. The facilities are good, clean and towels provided. Rooms were clean and both girls were wearing a mask when I entered. When Summer entered the room she greeted me with a hello and thanked me for waiting for her. I decided to stay for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

Summer is very relaxed and chill. She took off her dress immediately and began to give me a very hard massage as I requested. She’s strong and very sensual at the same time. She gives a fantastic massage covering my entire back, shoulders and neck. She even massaged my legs and feet. She’s very thorough. She’s also very playful. She didn’t waste any time reaching under my stomach and grabbing my cock. She stroked my cock with her left hand while rubbing my balls with her right hand. At the same time, I could feel her warm breath on my asshole, was she about to rim me without being asked? Wow! I hope so! Summer moved her mouth to my balls and started some awesome BLS before moving to kiss and lick my taint and then finally you guessed it...rimming me! This was rimming on a different level, she was French kissing my asshole with her tongue and just making out with it! The entire time not letting go of my cock! I’m rock hard at this point with Summer’s lips firmly pressed up against my asshole. This felt fucking amazing. She began fucking my asshole with her tongue. She’s a fucking champ boys!!

Finally I had to turn over to experience what else was waiting for me. Summer has a very sexy and curvy body. Not fat or skinny. Her tits are great 34DD I would guess. She allowed me to suck on those gorgeous tits, then asked her to climb on top of me and sit on my face and smother me with her sweetness. Summer is completely shaved and she tastes great. Beautiful pink tight pussy. The more I licked and nibbled on her clit the more she moaned and wiggled her hips around my face. Asked her to turn around for some 69 and seeing her firm tight ass inches from my face was pure heaven. Summer’s ass is great as well, so firm and so smooth. I spread her ass and pussy and continued to eat her out. She kept blowing me, no problems with deep throat and she was fine with some great sloppy BBBJ. Perfect motion too as she compliments her sloppy sucking technique with great hand motion. Her hands would start at my asshole and then she would slowly graze them up to my balls and onto my shaft, she would do this motion non stop while sucking me off.

Summer then hopped off the table to go grab a cover and flashed me a big smile asking ok and pointing to the cover lol I nodded in agreement and she jumped back on for some amazing cow girl action. Loved watching her tits bounce and then dropping on my face as she was grinding her hips and pelvis just riding my cock like a true pro! I was close to finishing so I asked if I could finish with bbbj and cim. She didn’t reply but instead she jumped off and got between my legs and took off the cover and began sucking me again. Her mouth is so soft and warm, it feels like a pussy. I took her hands and held them with my hands so just her mouth was now sucking me off with me doing some upward motion which resulted in an explosive finish and she clenched even tighter with her mouth making sure not to let any cum drool out. She went down deeper and kept on sucking. She’s a BBBJCIM queen, fuck she’s amazing. What a finish! What a session. Wow!

Summer cleaned me up and thanked me for visiting her. She’s a very sweet and sexy girl. Great body, look and personality. Highly recommend a visit with Summer. She works every THURSDAY @ Oriental Spa and every FRIDAY at Anna Relax Spa - call to book your appointment or take a chance and walk in. Call or text (647) 779-7954.

30 minute massage for $40 door fee. $100 tip for nude massage, 69, DATY, CFS and BBBJTCIM.

Enjoy fellas 😁

Last edited:

Nanziqi

Reaction score
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910
Back door parking is available and much better than in plaza parking. Parking spot is right in front of back door, 3 second walk.

it’s been a while since I dropped into one of my favourite spas in Scarborough. I’ve had a lot of success and fun at this spa. This spa along with Oriental Spa at 2167 Lawrence Ave East @ Birchmount have helped me discover some real gems like Selina the yoga instructor, Kiki/Cici the vivacious cock hungry nympho and the sensual Summer (the other Asian girl named Summer). I’m glad to report I have discovered another Asian gem in the form of Vietnamese Summer.

I saw the new Summer last night (Friday). Summer is a very pretty tanned curvy Vietnamese sweetheart. She seems to be in her mid 20s with a nice big smile showing off her teeth and her welcoming eyes. She was wearing a body hugging tight pink dress that showed off her ample breasts and her dynamite tight ass. Summer also has long dark hair with some light blonde highlights. She looked very sexy and appealing.

When I arrived she was busy with another client. There was another Asian MILF working as well, she was slim and also pretty. Didn’t get her name but she was also busy. I said I would wait for Summer. It gave me a chance to shower. The facilities are good, clean and towels provided. Rooms were clean and both girls were wearing a mask when I entered. When Summer entered the room she greeted me with a hello and thanked me for waiting for her. I decided to stay for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

Summer is very relaxed and chill. She took off her dress immediately and began to give me a very hard massage as I requested. She’s strong and very sensual at the same time. She gives a fantastic massage covering my entire back, shoulders and neck. She even massaged my legs and feet. She’s very thorough. She’s also very playful. She didn’t waste any time reaching under my stomach and grabbing my cock. She stroked my cock with her left hand while rubbing my balls with her right hand. At the same time, I could feel her warm breath on my asshole, was she about to rim me without being asked? Wow! I hope so! Summer moved her mouth to my balls and started some awesome BLS before moving to kiss and lick my taint and then finally you guessed it...rimming me! This was rimming on a different level, she was French kissing my asshole with her tongue and just making out with it! The entire time not letting go of my cock! I’m rock hard at this point with Summer’s lips firmly pressed up against my asshole. This felt fucking amazing. She began fucking my asshole with her tongue. She’s a fucking champ boys!!

Finally I had to turn over to experience what else was waiting for me. Summer has a very sexy and curvy body. Not fat or skinny. Her tits are great 34DD I would guess. She allowed me to suck on those gorgeous tits, then asked her to climb on top of me and sit on my face and smother me with her sweetness. Summer is completely shaved and she tastes great. Beautiful pink tight pussy. The more I licked and nibbled on her clit the more she moaned and wiggled her hips around my face. Asked her to turn around for some 69 and seeing her firm tight ass inches from my face was pure heaven. Summer’s ass is great as well, so firm and so smooth. I spread her ass and pussy and continued to eat her out. She kept blowing me, no problems with deep throat and she was fine with some great sloppy BBBJ. Perfect motion too as she compliments her sloppy sucking technique with great hand motion. Her hands would start at my asshole and then she would slowly graze them up to my balls and onto my shaft, she would do this motion non stop while sucking me off.

Summer then hopped off the table to go grab a cover and flashed me a big smile asking ok and pointing to the cover lol I nodded in agreement and she jumped back on for some amazing cow girl action. Loved watching her tits bounce and then dropping on my face as she was grinding her hips and pelvis just riding my cock like a true pro! I was close to finishing so I asked if I could finish with bbbj and cim. She didn’t reply but instead she jumped off and got between my legs and took off the cover and began sucking me again. Her mouth is so soft and warm, it feels like a pussy. I took her hands and held them with my hands so just her mouth was now sucking me off with me doing some upward motion which resulted in an explosive finish and she clenched even tighter with her mouth making sure not to let any cum drool out. She went down deeper and kept on sucking. She’s a BBBJCIM queen, fuck she’s amazing. What a finish! What a session. Wow!

Summer cleaned me up and thanked me for visiting her. She’s a very sweet and sexy girl. Great body, look and personality. Highly recommend a visit with Summer. She works every Friday and Sunday at Ann Relax Spa.

30 minute massage for $40 door fee. $100 tip for nude massage, 69, DATY, CFS and BBBJTCIM.

Enjoy fellas 😁
I love your reviews,.:bow

NatTurner

Reaction score
Rimming? No way that is standard for everyone.......Sounds like YMMV

Bustanut

Reaction score
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910
Back door parking is available and much better than in plaza parking. Parking spot is right in front of back door, 3 second walk.

it’s been a while since I dropped into one of my favourite spas in Scarborough. I’ve had a lot of success and fun at this spa. This spa along with Oriental Spa at 2167 Lawrence Ave East @ Birchmount have helped me discover some real gems like Selina the yoga instructor, Kiki/Cici the vivacious cock hungry nympho and the sensual Summer (the other Asian girl named Summer). I’m glad to report I have discovered another Asian gem in the form of Vietnamese Summer.

Summer cleaned me up and thanked me for visiting her. She’s a very sweet and sexy girl. Great body, look and personality. Highly recommend a visit with Summer. She works every Friday and Sunday at Ann Relax Spa.

Enjoy fellas 😁
Bro this sounds like the old summer who use to work there with just highlights. Fk bro how many asses you think this girl ate?

cupcrazy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
If it is the same summer I am thinking of, she has fake boobs and quite tiny.

Dotanuki

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I would try her out but make sure she cleans that Mouth. Rimming? Ewwwwww
The Chinese idiom is like "taste the poison dragon" 🤣🤣

Bananafruit

Reaction score
Is this a new Summer or the same Summer from early 2019? The previous Summer easily in her 40s.

Frank Bullitt

Reaction score
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

Enjoy fellas 😁
shes mimi at studio 9.

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Is this a new Summer or the same Summer from early 2019? The previous Summer easily in her 40s.
This is the new Summer, younger sexy Vietnamese girl who loves to suck cock and let you finish CIM and will continue to keep sucking and play with your balls until you are completely drained. She’s very open minded and friendly.

I saw another girl yesterday at Anna Relax Spa! Will post review soon. Imagine a red haired Japanese girl, creamy white skin, big eyes, red lips, big smile, tiny little Asian body, soft natural breasts with big nipples, smooth soft ass and a wet dripping pussy that loves to be eaten out. I’ll be posting my review of Japanese Yoyo very soon. She works at both Anna Relax Spa and Oriental Spa.

bumzbumz

Reviewer
Reaction score
Rimming? No way that is standard for everyone.......Sounds like YMMV
Yea although is does happen sometimes. I am willing to side that it's YMMV or some negotiation.

Last time someone said something like that. The MPA looked at me like I was crazy to ask for it. So the person definitely lied. Not saying the thread starter is lying. he has provided some good picks.

Last edited:

Hornet

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
If she’s Mimi then this might be a good move for her. I’ve been introduced to her @ S9 but she wasn’t as enticing as their other Viet girls on roster. I don’t think she made as much money as the other girls. And I’m guessing competition is higher at Perla and Pure until the new S9 opens up.

mc19

Reaction score
looool I went to see Summer today. She is on the chubby side, plain and simple. Facially she is okay, nice smile. Gave a great BJ. And her massage was pretty good for this kind of spa.
Picko Lime I enjoy your 'reviews' please continue writing them, but damn you need to try better looking girls. Calling her curvy with a great ass is being extremely generous.

NatTurner

Reaction score
I saw her. She has sex appeal for sure. She's got a bit of a COVID belly but punchy butt and a nicest of boobs. Spoke to het and Ima try her out for sure. I already know service will be a 11

Hornet

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
damn you need to try better looking girls. Calling her curvy with a great ass is being extremely generous.
I don’t see him reviewing Premier or other body rub spas. I find there is a different level of average attractiveness at body rubs vs holistics and semi-legits where the body rubs are generally 1-2 ranks higher. The average range of girls at body rubs can be 7-9 while the range at these other spas can be 5-7. Of course there are outliers and maybe a 8 or 9 slips in. Mimi was at the lower end on the body rub scale but could be at the higher end at these other spas. I always temper my enthusiasm when reading glowing reviews of girls from these spas.

I think if Picko Lime went to Premier and saw the lineup of Tracy, Christina, Candy, Sara, Cindy(Ivie), Akira, Anna, Amie, June, Lynn, Mika, Mila, Lisa, Maya, Olivia, etc.... he’d see a whole different level of average spa girl attractiveness.

But, that’s just the looks factor. Even a 6 can give a better overall session than an 8 or 9.

Make her crave your touch