Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROXOLANA 4204 DECARIE 514 488 7733

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
Master
VIP
Located in NDG , Montreal

User since 05 Aug 2004 - 41 posts
Posted on 05 Aug 2004 at 09:31.38 AM

It was my first time visiting this place. Clean place and kind receptionist. Small rooms but clean and shower in each room.
Maria the receptionist took me to the first room and asked me if it was my first time there. Well I know this question is not a good sign and depends on how to answer it, the YMMV factor may well vary in a big way. So I said well yeah it is my first time here but I am not new in this and was and am going to Nefertiti, Leonel and Isis (their other Russian competitor joints) for some times now. I love massage and usually, I take 3 to 4 massage sessions a week. Then for the $$$ attraction I added, I am a VP in a public company and have lots of time and money to spend for myself. All of a sudden her attitude changed and I was like a king of the place. First she wanted to give me a girl called hmmm. I don't remember what, and then she said please wait 5 minutes in the room and I will send you our best girl today. Ok I said and took my shower and waited a good 10 minutes. Here comes Catherine, she is in her 30s, blond tall and a bit chubby but not fat. A nice pair of soft and pink 34Cs ... Not a great massage but acceptable one. Topless and HJ offered and $40 was given as tip, which was very well appreciated by her. Tips has never been asked in advance.
Repeat: maybe but with other ones she was a but big for my taste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Pierre69

User since 18 Jun 2004 - 4 posts
Posted on 05 Aug 2004 at 12:44.12 PM

J'ai pensé que la majorité des filles chez Roxolana sont plus de 35. Pouvez-vous confirmer cela?
Merci

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Aug 2004 - 45 posts
Posted on 05 Aug 2004 at 07:13.03 PM

Pierre,

You're correct. Most of the girls are in their late 30s... which can be OK sometimes...

sm12

harvey ross
Ring
Posted on 27 Sep 2004 at 03:57.28 PM

Don't know why but went in today.

Took a 1 hour massage - $ 55

In comes Emily (Emilie?) - cute, younger than their usual.

Good massage - great finish - would not take top off.

Left a $ 20 on the table - she said "We now charge $ 30"

I said " Sorry - you should have said something - everywhere in town it is $ 20"

Repeat? Maybe

Cosmo
Located in West Island

User since 06 Nov 2004 - 6 posts
Posted on 07 Nov 2004 at 04:48.00 AM

I was a regular there in the late 90's(96-98),never been there since.Back then most girls were in their 20's , some older,but not much.It was a "straight" salon,but some girls did brake the rules if asked.Some wouldn't, even when offered a generous tip.It seems that things have chaged since then.Ahh the good old days!

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 19 Dec 2004 at 08:24.36 PM

lucy

she is young around 23, blond, big b cup, average body, she is not slim but not fat, massage was above average, finish was average, she is shy to take her top off but did eventually, not greedy no mention of tip, she is very nice I would repeat.

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 19 Dec 2004 at 08:56.16 PM

Margo

blond, 35, nice body, nice butt, big b cup, massage was above average and sensual, for the finnish she took her top off and gave me a semi-thai massgae using her breast, breif kisses, hj was average. no mention of tip, ymmv cause i've had her before from other places like au bon mains on rachel, spa isis, nefretti. she used to go by the name stella. I would repeat.

bill
Ring
Located in Right on St Zotique

User since 23 Aug 2004 - 156 posts
Posted on 27 Dec 2004 at 10:54.22 PM

I need info on Lucie or Lucia .

Are they the same person and what do they or she looks like and how is her massage and services/attitude

BILL

Shark1
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 57 posts
Posted on 28 Dec 2004 at 06:25.22 PM

Lucia is Lucy and she is a young 23 years old from Ukraine. She gives a very good massage. She is blond, tall and nice body. She has a 34 pointy B cups. Her max limit is fully undress and DATY. no digit and no FS or BBBJ is allowed. Very nice and polite girl. She speaks Spanish too. What else you want to know about her.

Oh and YES I will recommend her.

bill
Ring
Located in Right on St Zotique

User since 23 Aug 2004 - 156 posts
Posted on 28 Dec 2004 at 11:04.46 PM

Shark

Who would you compare her to as far as looks .

Is she the type to give an excelent massage at the half time get undressed and take the tip given or ...?

BILL

User Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 30 Dec 2004 at 07:04.41 PM

Just came back from my first visit there in more than 5 years!I was supposed to be booked with either Helen or Margo.I was greeted by a tall,mid 30's blond Russian lady who showed me to my room,asked me if it was my first time(the YMMV question) to wich I answered yes.Took a shower,than lied on the bed.In comes the PM,a beautiful young(mid 20's) blond Russian named Roxanne.She put a towel on my butt and then proceeded.She gave me a very good professional sweedish massage,not very sensual though.Asked me to flip and then told me that for a complete massage I had to pay more.How much did I ask?20 $ she replied.She then gave me a descent HJ.For more details refer to the White lab coat entry.Rock

User Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 01 Jan 2005 at 04:46.39 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Shark1
Lucia is Lucy and she is a young 23 years old from Ukraine. She gives a very good massage. She is blond, tall and nice body. She has a 34 pointy B cups. Her max limit is fully undress and DATY. no digit and no FS or BBBJ is allowed. Very nice and polite girl. She speaks Spanish too. What else you want to know about her.

Oh and YES I will recommend her.

All true,I agree.She's very nice and warm.Not greedy,no tips were asked in advance.Started the massage very technically,got increasingly sensual.Man I love those build-ups!Ended me with an above average HJ,wich is fine with me,I didn't want more.Hugged(twice!) and kissed good bye.A very nice attitude,made me feel good through and through.Will definetly repeat!

User Re: Roxanne
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 02 Jan 2005 at 08:15.27 AM

Oups!!!Got her name wrong,she's actually Oksanna not Roxanne.Sorry.Still very recommandable for descent massage.Rock

Xpert

User since 03 Jan 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 03 Jan 2005 at 09:01.29 PM

First of all I have to say that this is a real cool site. I am going to MPs for some times now but this is the first time I am posting anything in any board. I went to Roxalana this morning and got Oksana, She is a young and pretty girl. She gave me a good massage and I got her down to her G-string which she said when Maria the owner is there she is not allowed but she did it for me anyway. I was happy with her services and left her $50.
Sure I will repeat with her again.

User Lucia
Xpert

User since 03 Jan 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 03 Jan 2005 at 09:03.06 PM

I got a one hour massage with this Ukrainian beauty. She is a great gem. I got a Daty and a nice HJ finish for $50.
Can recommend her to all.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 12:21.01 PM

Went there yesterday without appointment,when arrived I was greeted by a good looking russian lady probably in her 40's.She showed me to my room asked if it was my firts visit,and then collected the 55$ for the 60 mins session.Asked her who was available and she answerd ''only me'' .I 'm not sure about that because when I was waiting in the hall I could hear some women talking in russian from another room.Anyway,after I showered,she came in the room wearing a tight low cut shirt revealing a nice pair of boobs.Nice body,ok face and ok attitude but nothing to write home about.Gave me a very good swedish massage,just enough sensuality and some teasing towards the end.Asked me to flip and then she got down to business.Her HJ technique IS something to write home about;she went very slowly,gradually and gently taking care of mr.happy.After I came she pampered me with hot watered towel.A nice way to end the massage.I asked her how much do I owe you?40$ she said.Now even though I did a little touching on her hips arms and legs,I think 40$ is a little too much.Anyway gave her the money and left.OH btw,her name is Alicia.Not sure I will repeat with her,not because of her service but because of the 40$.Rock

dunderhead
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Feb 2005 - 33 posts
Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 05:58.58 PM

By asking her how much, you set yourself up for the take. If she was too dumb to list her prices before-hand, then you leave what YOU want...if no price mentioned prior, you could even safely assume that it is INCLUDED in the price. If she said, "This is extra", and pointed to Dick Johnson's visage, then you should have said, "I always give the girl $20"...period, end of story...
Always lowball the offer...too many of you overpay the MPs and SPs, yet try to shave $5 of a travel agent's service fee, or ask for a cash discount from your gardener, or shop at Wal-Mart to save a couple of bucks over your local retailer...priorities, boys, priorities! You have them reversed...allow your hard working local merchant his due, while not overpaying the Handjob Hannahs.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 09 Apr 2005 at 06:47.15 PM

You are right 100%.My mistake,I admit.I know it for next time.

bacardi_limon_1
Ring
Located in Montreal, Quebec

User since 25 Aug 2004 - 23 posts
Posted on 13 Apr 2005 at 12:22.32 PM

I have only experienced margo(russian blond) at that place and she didnt let me down her massage technique was firm. The release was above average and she cleaned me with a warm towel after which felt nice. BTW she is in her early 30's .
Stats : Masssage 8.2
Looks : 7.1
Release : 7.3

( for me the passing grade is around 6.0 .. whats under is a F)

"The virtue of the devil is in his loins"

enhan2
Located in Burlington, Vermont

User since 26 Apr 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 09:29.46 AM

Wandering up Decarie two weeks ago I stumbled upon Roxolana's place and decide to try it not knowing what to expect. Was very satisfied with Romina. Mid-30s, no english, a pleasant type, not beautiful but pleasant. Her massage was unique for reasons I can't explain very easily. Not too strong, not too soft, something about her hands -- sensual but not overtly so. Her finish was outstanding.

This is my first post so I'll give some background. I've been taking massage on and off for 6 years, mostly at Aux 4 Mains on Ontario, Jovenence on Sherbrooke, Studio Atwater, and I've tried a couple other places...

Studio Atwater is best if you want a strong massage -- east european girls mostly, Sventlana and Margo are my favorites, in that order. Sventlana is outstanding with a strong massage, and she occasionally does this thing where she massages you're back with her legs... unique! She's very beautiful but some days she looks very tired... She speaks very little english. Margo speaks perfect english. While these girls provide a finish, they usually are not very enthusiastic about it, as they really consider themselves real therapists more than sensualists... though Sventlana can provide an amazing finish if the conditions are right. The blond Anna is supposed to be great but I didn't like her much... a personality thing...

I stopped going to Jovenence over a year ago because the quality tailed off. But it was a great experience for a while getting to know how these chinese girls work.

(One note, many people rave about Lily in St. Henri. I disagree. While she is nice and gives a nice massage, her place is really bad in my opinion. Would not repeat with her!)

Aux 4 Mains is where it started for me. The girl Isabella recently left -- she had a fine finish, the best I've seen... Where did she go? Kenu is a reliable massage, a little light with the massage but amply gratifying with the finish. I've lost track of the girls here...

Anyway, I'll focus on Roxolana for a while... Look forward to reading the other reviews here... Just starting here...

Thanks,
TB.

bizioto
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 31 May 2004 - 73 posts
Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 07:24.44 PM

Welcome to the Club Enhan2.

Aux 4 mains is where almost everyone started the hobby.

For me it was in 1993 when they were on the other side of Ontario street.

You should try new places like Massage St-Denis on St-Denis and Jean-Talon : 7105 St Denis phone 514-279-2297

or Centre Naturelle on Fleury and St-Hubert : 990 Sauvé East. 514-382-2676.

Bizioto

enhan2
Located in Burlington, Vermont

User since 26 Apr 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 08:46.06 PM

I've tried most of the obvious places on Ontario--east of Papineau.

The place accross the street from Aux 4 Mains (and slightly east) had one unattractive yet jolly russian lady who provided a 6/10 massage but a pretty great finish. She promised to really please me next time if I took the $100 option. I've passed!

Then the place next door is options city, no massage skills from the one girl I tried yet she was beautiful and provided good hand "service"...

Then east several blocks past Pie IX, there's a "Spa" with a special douche shower if you're into that... I'm not but I decided to try it, after all I'm a neighbor with a condo nearby... This place sucks!!! Three mid-30s age women lounging in the back room, it looks like they all live here together and get by by giving occasional very overpriced handjobs. The shower wouldn't stop running, call the plumber... The hot water wouldn't come in... plumber, get off your asses girls and fix it! Never return.

I'm a pretty good expert on how the Pussy Cat club works too, but being an incall service, I guess that's off topic. No wait, it says Massage on the entry window. Massage my ass! That a pure quick **** joint. Pay for :30, they'll have you out in :10. And the girls are just pretty enough to pull it off. Lots of turnover and some real young beauties here. But I'll break myself from going here! A good massage is a far better deal than $90 for a 1/2hr.

Am I a high level member here yet? I might be interested in having a beer if any of you are in the Maisonneuve area. I'm only up every two weeks lately though...

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 26 Apr 2005 at 11:55.41 PM

Hi Enhan2
welcome to montreal massage. great to read the info you posted.

enjoy the club.

looking forward to more reviews.
(that is the way to get to the higher level)
Spartacus.

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 02 May 2005 at 10:52.10 PM

Hi,been here a couple of times. Probably one of the best places for a real massage. These, mosly older russians know what they are doing. Alicia (natural D's) not bad looking, very good massage skills. I recommend for a good deep tissue massage. Clean place. regular HJ.

ciao

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 03 May 2005 at 06:37.45 AM

quote:

Originally posted by dude
Hi,been here a couple of times. Probably one of the best places for a real massage. These, mosly older russians know what they are doing. Alicia (natural D's) not bad looking, very good massage skills. I recommend for a good deep tissue massage. Clean place. regular HJ.

ciao

You should try Oksanna,if she still works there,she's in her mid to late 20's,very beautiful,blond hair,fit ,ect...and provide a very good massage.I think she's the only under 35 working there.Ciao!

dude
Ring

Posted on 10 May 2005 at 12:07.58 AM

Rock,
does Oksana have short blond hair, about 5'6" ?,....I may have seen a glimpse of her but was not sure.

thx

ciao

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 10 May 2005 at 06:35.28 AM

quote:

Originally posted by dude
Rock,
does Oksana have short blond hair, about 5'6" ?,....I may have seen a glimpse of her but was not sure.

thx

ciao

Yes I think that's her.The last time I saw her was in January,so unless she've let her hair grow since then ,that's her.Ciao.

User Re: Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 17 Apr 2005 - 11 posts
Posted on 17 Jun 2005 at 10:33.42 PM

anybody ever had Oksana and could share their experience

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 18 Jun 2005 at 08:04.43 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Dan2005
anybody ever had Oksana and could share their experience

J'ai eu une session avec Oksanna en Janvier, j'avais fait une critique que l'on retrouve dans ce thread-ci ou dans ''white lab coat''.Une tres belle fille et surtout ecxellente massotherapeute.Un peu froide comme attitude,mais c'etait peut-etre du au fait que c'etait ma premiere rencontre avec elle.Elle m'avait demander 20$ pour un HJ,ce qui est dans les standards.Ne t'attends pas a des details juteux de ma part,normalement pour moi un bon massage suedois et une finale manuelle me suffit,et ca Oksanna me le procure a coup sur.Lorsque je veut plus,je vais dans un salon erotique ou appel une escorte.Chacun ses gouts.Salut.

harvey ross
Ring
Posted on 04 Jul 2005 at 03:15.20 PM

Tried Margo last week.

As reviewed above - nothing special to look at - has the too much makeup, russian look - massage was just ok - release not much better.

I love it when they touch your crotch and say "you want me to make relax?"

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 04 Jul 2005 at 05:22.48 PM

Je viens d'arriver de chez Roxolana.Une session avec Oksanna,quelle jolie fille!Grande blonde,mince,milieu vingtaine.Un peu froide comme attitude,elle devra travailler cet aspect de sa personnalite.Elle donne un sublime massage,juste le bon equilibre entre sensuel et therapeutique,mais a tendence a terminer un peu vite;j'ai payer pour 60 min. mais la session a durer 40 min seulement.Aussitot apres le flip elle s''attaque'' a Mr.Happy et ses 2 chums.Apres l'explosion elle m'a essuyer avec une serviette d'eau chaude.Je me leve pour prendre ma douche,mais aussitot elle me demande de lui donner son type car elle ne reviendra pas dans la chambre faute de temps.Le temps que je fouille dans mon porte-monnaie m'a paru une etrnite,elle attendait les bras croise devant la porte,ca presse semble-t-il.Je luis ai donne 20$.Si elle avait rempli le 60 min et si elle aurait ete plus diplomate(ca faisait 2 fois que l'on se voyait) je lui aurait donner un plus gros type.Certaines MPs devrait comprendre qu'il n'y a rien d'acquis,et que la courtoisie se doit d'etre reciproque.Bref si vous voulez un tres bon massage avec Hj,je vous la conseille,mais ne vous attendez pas a un service GFE.Bonne detente!

sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 05 Jul 2005 at 05:51.31 PM

Rock,

Moi, c'est comme ça que je les aime: elle fait un bon massage et une détente correcte à la fin et tout est fait proprement. J'aime pas celles qui sont trop hot parce que je ne vais pas là pour voir une escorte. J'ai eu l'occasion de rencontrer Oksanna et j'ai bien apprécié mon expérience, mais j'aurais aimé un peu plus d'effleurements de mes p'tits amis lorsque j'étais couché sur le ventre...

Par contre, attendre pour le tip les bras croisés (presque en tapant du pied), ça c'est assez impoli. Je prépare toujours le tip et le laisse à portée de la main (mais pas à la vue) pour ne pas avoir à fouiller dans mon porte-feuille avec les fesses à l'air, car c'est vrai que le temps est long quand on cherche.

Salut,

sm12

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 05 Jul 2005 at 10:46.53 PM

quote:

Originally posted by sm12
Rock,

Moi, c'est comme ça que je les aime: elle fait un bon massage et une détente correcte à la fin et tout est fait proprement. J'aime pas celles qui sont trop hot parce que je ne vais pas là pour voir une escorte. J'ai eu l'occasion de rencontrer Oksanna et j'ai bien apprécié mon expérience, mais j'aurais aimé un peu plus d'effleurements de mes p'tits amis lorsque j'étais couché sur le ventre...

Par contre, attendre pour le tip les bras croisés (presque en tapant du pied), ça c'est assez impoli. Je prépare toujours le tip et le laisse à portée de la main (mais pas à la vue) pour ne pas avoir à fouiller dans mon porte-feuille avec les fesses à l'air, car c'est vrai que le temps est long quand on cherche.

Salut,

sm12

SM12,si tu lis le post precedent tu va constater que c'est exactement ce que je recherche;un excellent massage therapeutique suivi d'un hj.Rien de plus.Ce que je deplore c'est cette attitude froide et distante,sans emotions,(et je ne suis pas le seul dans son cas).Et egalement le fait de couper 15-20 min de mon temps!Je n'ai rien dit contre sa technique,au contraire,je dit meme que c'est son point fort.Je deplore simplement son manque de courtoisie,et si elle avait ete plus diplomate elle qurait eue un meilleure pourboire.Je n'ai jamais fait allusion a plus d'options.

sm12
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 06 Jul 2005 at 05:18.44 PM

Salut Rock,

Je ne faisais pas allusion à quoi que ce soit. J'avais déjà lu tes posts et je sais qu'on recherche le même type de service. Je disais seulement ça pour t'appuyer.

Tu as aussi raison pour le 15-20 minutes en moins sur le 60 minutes. Quand elles me demandent si c'est la première fois que je viens à cet endroit, je dis "oui"; le massage à tendance à durer 60 minutes plutôt que 45...

Bye,

sm12

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 06 Jul 2005 at 10:34.01 PM

quote:

Originally posted by sm12
Salut Rock,

Je ne faisais pas allusion à quoi que ce soit. J'avais déjà lu tes posts et je sais qu'on recherche le même type de service. Je disais seulement ça pour t'appuyer.

Tu as aussi raison pour le 15-20 minutes en moins sur le 60 minutes. Quand elles me demandent si c'est la première fois que je viens à cet endroit, je dis "oui"; le massage à tendance à durer 60 minutes plutôt que 45...

Bye,

sm12

Merci pour le conseil.Je ne pourrai pas l'utiliser chez Roxolana,elles savent que je ne suis pas nouveau,mais surement chez d'autres MP.Pour en revenir a Oksanna,il y a des posts similaires au mien sur eforum.xxx.Quel beau talent gacher par cette attitude froide.Ciao!

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 172 posts
Posted on 08 Jul 2005 at 07:32.53 PM

Okasana(Roxana),put me on the list of dissatisfied customers with her.She is cold,greedy,cuts on the time and has no respect with the customers.I will not return to Roxalana until Okasana is gone.There s a bad apple in the barrel.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 08 Jul 2005 at 10:43.42 PM

Let's not make a big deal out of it,but you're right about everything you said.We can't even complaint to the boss,he/she's never there.

Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 08 Jul 2005 at 11:42.41 PM

I really was surprised - reading that you have written, I take her massage very often and my friends also, and never we felt the bad attitude or disrespect from Oksanna. Very good massage, never, never she finished massage ahead of time! And how you can say- she is greedy?! Yes, I agree, she is a little cold and does not dare to do superfluous options - if it is necessary to you go to other place to have more.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 09 Jul 2005 at 09:09.41 AM

quote:

I really was surprised - reading that you have written, I take her massage very often and my friends also, and never we felt the bad attitude or disrespect from Oksanna. Very good massage, never, never she finished massage ahead of time! And how you can say- she is greedy?! Yes, I agree, she is a little cold and does not dare to do superfluous options - if it is necessary to you go to other place to have more.

Well ,just read the many posts on this thread as well as on other boards.We are not all wrong.Good for you if she keeps you for the full hour.We never(at least me) mention that we want more options out of her,just plain kindness;smile,it won't break!She's very buisiness orinted,almost like a robot.Last time I saw her,I gave her 20$ for hj,if she would have been nicer and filled the whole 60 mins,I would have given her more.Being nicer pays.Read the post thouroughly before commenting.

Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 09 Jul 2005 at 10:16.29 AM

You should try Oksanna,if she still works there,she's in her mid to late 20's,very beautiful,blond hair,fit ,ect...and provide a very good massage.I think she's the only under 35 working there.Ciao!

îê, what you will tell? Yours words? What has exchanged? You can have made that that incorrectly? If she is so is bad - why do you take her massage again and give the recommendation? In Roxolana there are many other girls - everyone has a choice.

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 7733
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 09 Jul 2005 at 12:07.06 PM

quote:

îê, what you will tell? Yours words? What has exchanged? You can have made that that incorrectly? If she is so is bad - why do you take her massage again and give the recommendation? In Roxolana there are many other girls - everyone has a choice.

That comment was posted in early May about a session that took place in December.Obviously she's "evolved" since then.I did mention in some of these early posts that I did find her a bit distant and cold,I just don't remember where those posts are.Once again,I'm gonna repeat myself!(GRRRR!!!)I NEVER SAID SHE WAS BAD!!!Au contraire tabarnak,her massage is still one of the best,she's still young and beautiful BUT the last time I saw her she was even ''colder'' than previous time and she cut my session short,unlike the previous one.'Nuff said.Have a nice day.

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488 773
Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 26 Jul 2005 at 01:43.10 AM

Did you try Romina?

User Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roxolana, 4204 Decarie, 514-488
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 26 Jul 2005 at 05:28.20 AM

quote:

Did you try Romina?

No.

dude
Ring

Posted on 28 Jul 2005 at 09:13.03 PM

Tried Alicia recently, she knows her massage. Opened up to me this time more access to top and Y. LFK. Nice C+ naturale breats. Very nice Milf type (my style) 35+

55$ 60 min + 60$

ciao

Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 07:29.28 PM

somebody has news from Roxolana?>

justme
Ring
Posted on 20 Oct 2005 at 07:36.35 PM

dan,

how about romina? you named her in a post but without details.

options? cbj, bbbj, fs?
descrition : hair, age, A, B or C`s?
how much did you tip her?

merlin

Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 23 Oct 2005 at 09:37.23 AM

she -does't work in Roxolana anymore

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 28 Oct 2005 at 11:28.36 PM

Wow, this place is so close to my usual metro (Villa Maria), I've passed by it many times, and never took notice until today. I remember seeing the name Roxolana mentioned in these forums sometimes, and this time that made me take notice of it as I was walking by.

So I started reading the reviews here. Looks like the place is a hit'n'miss type of experience? I'm still curious about it, since it's so close, I'll maybe give it a try once.

dude
Ring

Posted on 07 Nov 2005 at 08:27.06 PM

any thing new hear?,...I will make a visit....

Dan2005
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 10 Nov 2005 at 12:05.33 AM

so, how was it?>

Hi all,

Was looking for Paulina Thursday but was told by the receptionnist that she went back to her studies and that she won't be back for now.
Merde! :(
So I was suggested a girl named Melanie.
She's quebecoise, about 30 y/o,5'5'',115,blond.Ok face and body.
Nice attitude,friendly and accomodating.
She only works on Thursdays.
Her massage is one of the best swedish therepeutic massage I' ve had at Roxolana recently.
And she makes sure you enjoy it by asking if everything is ok during the session.The only negative aspect might be the lack of any teazing before the flip.Once on my back she keeps massaging all of my body including upper legs,stomach,chest,arms and neck,with a few ''accidental'' brushing against the boys.
Asked me if I want the finish to wich I replied yes.
Her hj is ok,she starts with both hands but once I was cumming she removed the hand caressing the boys.
She cleaned me up with alcohol on both sides,a nice touch.
She also filled up the hour of paid time. :)
Left her a little more than standard tipping for her attitude and massage.
She was happy and said ''a bientot!''.
I don't know if it's me but,it's seems that when the chubby blond russian receptionnist(owner-manager?) is there things seems to go better.
No swithing,no lying,no cutting sessinon short....

Rock is rollin'out....

Elena

Pour me remémorer le bon vieux temps, je suis retourné chez Roxolana dimanche pour voir qui était disponible. La personne disponible était une dame fin trentaine, début quarantaine, est-européenne, belle apparence, cheveux courts bruns, 5-5", 125lbs, B. Elle portait une robe courte, laissant voir ses belles jambes.

L'endroit n'a pas vraiment changé depuis les 10 dernières années, sauf pour l'ajout de miroirs au niveau de la table de massage qui permet de jetter un coup d'oeil à la dame pendant le massage. Ils ont aussi changé leur musique déprimante pour une musique plus zen.

Elena procure un très bon massage. Contrairement à certaines, elle ne s'éternise pas à masser le dos mais elle masse aussi les bras et les pieds. Lors du massage des bras, mes doigts on touché ses cuisses et j'ai pu en constater la douceur [rrr] . Avant de me retourner, elle m'a caressé longuement les fesses et l'entre-cuisse. En même temps, j'ai pu continuer à caresser ses jambes et elle n'a offert aucune opposition à ce que j'aille aussi explorer sous sa petite robe. Elle ne portait qu'un string, mettant à découvert ses belles fesses bronzées. Pour la finale, Elena s'est débarassée de sa robe pour s'assurer que je sois pleinement inspiré. Je suis sorti soulagé, souriant... et plus léger de $60. À répéter pour une satisfaction assurée.

Bon massage.

massage said:
$60..00 au grand total ou $50.00 plus $60. Pour $100.00
merci

$60 de pourboire et $50 pour 1 heure de massage. Au total $110.

They used to have great looking girls but on my last visit to this place I end up with a Hipo around 400LB, 50 to 55 years old with a very bad skin. She was sweating on me during the 10 minutes massage and I had to cut the time short to just run away. The funny part is that she said she just do HJ and the other options are not on the menu. Well to begin with I never asked for the options and on the other hand who wants to pay even for a Hj ? I rather to stay home and watch porn for a relief than getting any options from her. Actually she has to pay me for touching my athletic body.

I dropped by a couple of months ago and asked who is available... the 2 woman that introduced themselves were far from the masseuse burt123 described (and also far from being DDG) so I politely declined.

over a year ago there was an attractive japanese russian korean woman names aisha
bit tits and full figured>I still remember the 1st visit she starts to massage inm a short skirt so i stick my hand up her dress like 2 minutes into the massage-no complaints-4 fingers in her twat still not a peep.man o man got the whole 9 yards then im wondering how much do i give her-so i ask how much-she says what ever you want-so i flipped her a $50 got a big smile a kiss and her cell number which i never called-id come back every odd week for my $50 special and she finally disapeared
did anyone else have the pleasure of her company and does anyone know where she disapeared to.
she was 1 of endless bargins i had over the years.do you know the difference between her and that cunt on monk who wants 200 for her ass--$150 ...
but the jrk(japanese russian korean) gave me a full hour each time and even went over time enjoyed it and id get 2 shots on goal so top that.

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥💘 Tuesday, 💗💞 Mimi, 💋💞 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💫 💦 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💯💥Tuesday, ❣💞 Mia,👌💞 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💋💞💦Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💢 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢 Tuesday, 💘💕 Sophia, 💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  18. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  20. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💕💋💖💐 Tuesday, 💖💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  21. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  30. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  33. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  36. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  48. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  49. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
Back