What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Review Review: Elle @ Seduction Spa

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    hello anyone know of a great prostate massage service
  2. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE 416 781 0088 :rolf 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto /free parking/:car
  3. Guest:
    http://sunshinespa.ca/profile/GRACE/619
  4. Guest:
    Any info on Grace at Sunshine?
  5. Guest:
    s
  6. Guest:
    Oakville 👄👄Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage ❤💋647-262-9889👄❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:p:heart2:p
  7. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart2:heart2:heart2
  8. Guest:
    Hey. Any contacts in surat, gujarat. I'm new here.
  9. bambaka:
    Any recommendations for Mississauga?
  10. bambaka:
    Any one in Mississauga?
  11. Guest:
    please let me know any indian girl massage in scarbough
  12. Guest:
    looking indian girl in scarbough
  13. Guest:
    hyderabad massage
  14. Guest:
    Mumbai
  15. Guest:
    where best massage vietnam? blue is sky? :rolf
  16. Guest:
    black women absolutely give the best head - it's not even technique, their mouths just feel awesome
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage Edmonton Downtown Central!!!! Happy Family Day to everyone!!! 587-982-6052 (only text):heart2:heart2:heart2
  18. Guest:
    hows the famfam errbody?
  19. Guest:
    Open
  20. Garo:
    416 781 0088 HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min :rolfFREE PARKING :car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto / Shahika and Melinda /
  21. Guest:
    Scarborough
  22. Guest:
    East York
  23. Guest:
    Calgary
  24. Guest:
    Any in Oakville?
  25. Guest:
    Good Indian?

PC647

Reaction score
I saw Elle last night for the first time. She’s such a fine little French girl with a smoking hot spinner body. I usually wait for a couple of good solid reviews before trying out a new girl, but I was more than happy with my session with her and left feeling very satisfied and drained of my energy. She’s very service oriented and definitely worth checking out. I got DFK, BBBJ and FS at standard Seduction rates. I will see her again soon for sure.

Here’s a fucking hot ass post of her on Twitter:

Attitude/Personality: 10/10
Looks: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Rate/Tip: $180/45 minutes + $120 tip
Repeat? Yes 100%

ICantStop

Reviewer
Reaction score
It’s the old Kendall from earlier in the year. March or so.

She’s bounced from Seduction to Indy to Hush to Indy to Crown Spa back to Seduction. With universally bad reviews.

Unless she’s done a complete 180 on her services I don’t see how you got DFK and BBBJ. But hey you seem to never have a bad time at Seduction so kudos to you.

PC647

Reaction score

She’s bounced from Seduction to Indy to Hush to Indy to Crown Spa back to Seduction. With universally bad reviews.

Unless she’s done a complete 180 on her services I don’t see how you got DFK and BBBJ. But hey you seem to never have a bad time at Seduction so kudos to you.
So far I’ve had only great sessions at Seduction, but the reviews here really help me to stay away from the girls with shitty inconsistent service. If I knew she was Kendall from before, I probably wouldn’t have seen her last night but I told her exactly what I want and she was down without any hesitation. Her service level definitely exceeded my expectations.

PC647

Reaction score
I booked with her again tonight and it was another great session. She’s very flexible like a ballerina which I love. I would probably say that my current top 3 favorite girls are Katie, Elle and Alexa from Pure. They’re all hot as fuck and give top notch service.

Last edited:

1stTimer

Reaction score
Had a session with her, would definitely repeat.

bbbj, cfs, standard rates. She's hot as fuck. Only downside is she had a strong smell of weed, don't know if I prefer the smell of weed or cigs but once we were down to business it didn't matter much. She could work on her tease game but she's hot enough to not have any problems getting it up.

Almost don't want to post this so she doesn't book up all the time, but since it's the new year I'm in a giving mood

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score
Had a session with her, would definitely repeat.

bbbj, cfs, standard rates. She's hot as fuck. Only downside is she had a strong smell of weed, don't know if I prefer the smell of weed or cigs but once we were down to business it didn't matter much. She could work on her tease game but she's hot enough to not have any problems getting it up.

Almost don't want to post this so she doesn't book up all the time, but since it's the new year I'm in a giving mood
Did she offer DFK?

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score

She was also recently on the Alphacare roster

Potato

Reaction score
She was also recently on the Alphacare roster
and vivid spa... and hands from heavven of all places... And there are probably more which I haven't seen. But I would literally see her photos everywhere and she would change spas like every couple of weeks. Thats a sign that something is wrong, which one of the reasons why I stayed away despite her being hot enough. Other reasons being bad reviews as Kendall and until I saw this thread I thought she did not kiss (based on past reviews). Might reconsider her at this point.

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score
and vivid spa... and hands from heavven of all places... And there are probably more which I haven't seen. But I would literally see her photos everywhere and she would change spas like every couple of weeks. Thats a sign that something is wrong, which one of the reasons why I stayed away despite her being hot enough. Other reasons being bad reviews as Kendall and until I saw this thread I thought she did not kiss (based on past reviews). Might reconsider her at this point.
Wow...she looks hot, if she Does DFK I’ll be seeing her at some point...all that jumping makes you question tho

karlcox

Reviewer
Reaction score
She works as an SP too. Was also on schedule at Alpha Care last week.

I have her on instagram. lots of face pics posted there. Her face is not good.

Sprockets

Reaction score

Would you say she has a butterface situation going on?

drunkenmaster

Reaction score

Shes on Crown spas site too she probably just freelances. Shes not as hot as the pictures suggest, much thinner almost skinny.

Buzzkill

Reviewer
Reaction score

What’s her instagram handle?

rxxxryan

Reaction score

Agreed, i saw her face pics on some sugar daddy website. Didnt find her attractive at all.