Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rented Room at Chiro's Office -- Discouraged

Relheok

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I thought I'd wait until I've been there over a month to post this. Starting in mid-April, I began renting an office (part-time from 4-8 p.m. from Mon-Saturday) at a chiropractor's office. Other than the clients I go out and scrounge for and book appointments there for (which aren't many just yet), absolutely none of his clients seem to want to book a massage with me. I asked him about a week ago how many clients does he have come in every week. He stated that he has about 35 clients/week. It's amazing that with 140 clients per month, not one of them has tried to book an appointment with a massage therapist there on site. Now, granted, I'm only there from 4-8 p.m. everyday but surely a few folks would be interested in after-work times. I have placed business cards up, coupons for $10 off up, and I've even placed a binder out there on the counter with my rates on the front of it and calendar pages for them to schedule their own appointment date/time so all they have to do is take a few minutes to put their name in the book or they could call me to schedule. None of the above seem to be working. I am really at a loss as to why no one's scheduling. The chiropractor made it clear to me when I began renting from him that he was in no way responsible for helping me get clients so unless he's trying to turn his clients completely off from getting a massage (from me), which I wouldn't understand why he would since he's renting office space to an MT for some reason.I'm a little frustrated and I don't think they will allow me to put up a "MASSAGE ON SITE" sign as they are VERY conservative and his wife (who is the secretary there) is extremely *Royal* and territorial --almost borderline. I've tried to just ignore her attitude but she definitely would never consider helping anyone try to book a massage there. I'm probably not expressing the problems I'm having at that office very well but the point is I'm considering giving them (2 weeks) notice at the end of this month and saying that after a couple of months at their place w/o at least one of their chiro clients interested in massage, it is not (financially) in my best interest to continue renting from them/at that location and will seek another chiro's office to rent space from -- someone a little more laid back, easy-going and who genuinely feels massage is ideal for their clients complete recovery.So does everyone agree with me on the time-table I'm giving it? Any/all thoughts on the matter are of course appreciated and considered thoroughly. :)Be well,Jen

Jen,I had a similar situation when I rented my first space in a chiro office.  Unless the chiropractor is actively talking up massage as a useful adjunct to chiropractic, the patients tend to turn a blind eye to the option even if the MT is standing right in front of them.  It may also be possible that his patients are confused by the fact that massage is available but that the doctor isn't recommending you.  Couple that with any hint of negativity from the reception desk and you have a slew of uninterested patients. If you can revisit the possibility of cross-referrals with the chiro, reminding him that helping your business to thrive will in turn help his business, then it may be worthwhile to stick it out a little longer.  Perhaps you could organize an open house in which to showcase your skills and meet some of the patients when they have more time available to talk to you and learn about the benefits of massage.If neither of these ideas is an option then I'd say cut bait. You are clearly unhappy with the situation and the current energetics of the office sound lousy.  JD

I have my own business, but I work for a chiro very PT during the week (I do mostly rehab services, no regular massage, some MFR & TPT). I do know that he does not tell his pts all the bennies of massage ( I do, however, sing the bennies of chiropractic!). I have had several of his pts tell me that they get more relief from pain with the work I do on them than with what he does. They have also said this to him, and lemme tell you, he dont like it. The chiros are ALSO very territorial. Alot of them  put more stock in what they do, and think of us more as a way to get more $ from insurance. Now, my business is next door to a different chiro, who sends me people all the time. Go figure. I would look into finding a chiro that values the service you provide, and side with one you get GOOD vibes from.

I think the chiro would want to encourage clients to see you but if he doesn't and you're not being slighted by the front desk, I'd give it more time.  You've only been there a little over a month and a new venture is going to take much more time to build.  Of course, if the wife/receptionist is downselling/discouraging your services, you have an issue.  Perhaps the reason he's renting the room is simply to collect rent and not have to be part of building someone else's business.  It's your room, go for it. Hang on and make it work.  Promote yourself like mad and give it time.  This is always an interesting kind of post.  We long for that great rental space that is ours to succeed in without being an employee yet we still want someone to bring us clientele.  Unfortunately, we rarely get the best of both worlds. Good luck, Joe E.  Please let us know what you decide.  

I worked in a Chiro/MD office for 14 years in California.  The practice was mainly insurance driven and I left last year after cutting back from 3 days/week to 1 afternoon/week.  Here are some observations that might help;The patients love massage but only if it's free-paid by insurance.  The chiro may not want to refer because he thinks he'll loose the patient-they are very territorial.  Many chiros where I live don't have masage in house because of this.  Most,but not all, chiros and MDs that I havae worked for or with are GREEDY, they are in it for the $.  Maybe this is why he just wants the room rent.  The healing touch is not a priority.  Remember, the chiro is a medical person with huge overhead and student loans to pay-starting out from school-$1600.00 per month in loan debts.  So they're selfish and self-centered.  Finally, I found many people wanted to get massage in a quiet, healing place-not the chiro's office.  Hope this helps,Rubmyster- working for myself and loving it.

Hey Jen, I had to write one this one.  From my experience, I agree with everything most everyone had to say.  Chiro's are, quite simply, e-v-i-l.  I once respected thier work, before working for two, and afterwards I thank my lucky blessings that I used his clients for my learning curve while getting paid a low, but 'manageable' wage.  If you want to stay, then stay.  But, maybe, see if he'll do a perceneforum.xxxe of what you make; up to a maximum of your current rental amount.  It's a good way to pay-as-you-go and an even better way to get him moving and pumping some easy clients into the palms of your hands.  On the flip side of that, every single last chiro client I had did not, and would not, be willing to pay good money for an excellent massage unless thier insurance was flipping the bill.  It really chapped my ass when they'd come in and say "...yeah, I just did a 400lb squat/deadlift and my back is sore and stiff"  So the mentality for living a proactive lifestyle vs. "I get free adjustments and massages from my insurance company" has to be in place.  Otherwise they're just juicing you for a profitable and sellable billing service. My sense is that you've got great skills and are more than willing to work for it; so just do it.  You've gotten this far on your journey, just put one foot in front of the other and keep walkin' your path...it'll be there.    ;)

Well, I've had quite a mix of responses to my initial post on this topic. I must say that I agree with some of everyone's views on the subject. Overall, though, I feel that I need to not simply stay at the first place I've checked out/rented if my (gut) instincts say I may not be welcome there 100%. I need to know that the chiropractor I work with is just as supportive of what I do as I am of what he does. While I do realize the importance that insurance plays in all this, then maybe I need to start seriously considering accepting it regardless of what chiro's office I end up at. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe there was another thread in this forum that addressed insurance billing and all that is involved with it. I think I will learn as much as I can about it to see if it's lucrative for me to start doing this. I met and talked to another chiropractor at this past weekend's festival where I was a vendor. He came over to talk to my colleague and I about expressing interest in renting out one of his offices to a massage therapist. His personality seemed MUCH MORE easy-going, friendly, and overall flexible compared to the current chiro I know. I am to come to his office tomorrow afternoon and "check it out". If all goes as well as I think it will, I'll be putting my notice in at my current office and setting up at the new one (which is right on the main interstate (I-35) in the metro area so the location can't be beat) at the first of next month.I do want to say thanks for everyone's input and suggestions though and am once again glad that this web site is here for us.  ;DBe well,Jen

His terms are unnacceptable. I personally do not feel it wise to put yourself in such a degrading position. I do not see any advaneforum.xxxes in that environment -  only hard lessons in business/ethics management.

warmD: re: stats YiKeS!

Now that you have spelled out the stats, let me say that it does not sound like a good situation at all. In fact it sounds awful. You need someone who is going to be more supportive and less arrogant.Don't burn any bridges by saying something that you will regret, but don't waste any time on this situation either. After all you have told us, it does not look like a win/win situation. It looks like a mess.-Melody

Hey now...I thought this was my topic  :mad:hehe...just kidding...glad someone could jump in and talk about a similar situation to mine. WarmD, if you do a 3-month trial basis, make sure you have the option to leave before the 3 months is up in case you realize all too quickly that things are NOT fair, eh?At any rate, I went and talked to another chiro yesterday afternoon (that I met at a recent festival) and our discussion went fairly well. I voiced my reasons for looking for another chiro office within which to do business, obviously choosing my words carefully and with professionalism. He seemed very understanding of what I was looking for and was completely in agreement about needing/wanting the mutual support of one another's practices. He expressed an interest in putting up a banner stating Massage Therapy on site (excellent to hear) and he also asked if I would be willing to provide a 5-10 minute free massage to new clients (to help get them in the door for both of us) which I am fine doing, and his wife even offered to book my massages for me (yet another excellent thing to hear). The ONLY two negative things that I see about this chiro office is the room is only 8 x 11 so a little cramped for my taste AND their 9 month old baby is with them at the office so I'm not sure how quiet it will be throughout the days. However, we are going to be starting out on a month-to-month lease to make sure everything works out for each side. The only thing I have to think about is do I want to start accepting peoples' insurance. I will most likely not do that right at first so I can see if everything works out between the chiro and me. If after a few months, it seems to be going smoothly, then I will apply for the same insurance companies that they accept and will go from there.His wife is coming to one of my offices this Friday for a free half hour massage so the chiro feels comfortable referring his clients to me. We will then have the weekend to think it over and on Monday will meet to discuss and either agree on my "joining" or not joining the office.Regardless, I put in my week's notice already with the other chiro office I've been at so they wouldn't charge me for any of the month of June. If it does NOT work at this new chiro place, there is actually another chiro office I could end up renting from in August so hopefully everything will work out in the end regardless of where I end up. Sorry for the long-windedness but thought a few of you might care how it's going for me on this journey of mine.Be well,Jen

Shoutbox
  1. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋💘 Friday, 💝 Tracy,💞💗 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...💯💥 Lisa, 💘young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 💥💋💦 Friday, ❣ 👄 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💥💞Friday, 💘💋 Tammy, and 💞milf Mary💋 for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💫💋 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  43. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  46. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back