Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for massage therapists

Reaction score
A little info first. I'm a 39 year old male in good shape. I had a deep tissue massage back in Dec. '05 for some low back pain with sciatica and wasn't really impressed with the results, plus I couldn't really afford to keep going to see if it did any good in the long run. As it turns out, my low back pain and sciatica has improved on its own due to my exercising- walking every evening and weight lifting- can't jog as that was the cause of the pain and sciatica. I still have the pain, but not nearly as bad.

There was an ad in the local paper for a 1 hour full body massage for half price (she is just starting out at a local salon and needs to get a client base started) and I finally decided to try this mainly just for relaxation and stress relief.

I had my first full body massage a couple of weeks ago and it was great- but...

The MT didn't massage my chest, abs or glutes even after we discussed my low back pain and sciatica. I feel that at least she should have done my glutes because of the low back pain and sciatica. I have another appointment with her next Saturday and don't know if I should just ask her why she omitted these areas or what. I don't want to come across like I think she doesn't know what she is doing. Maybe there just isn't enough time to cover a full body in an hour?

There was something that she did during the massage that was kind of annoying. She kept shaking whatever container she had the oil in and it sounded like she was shaking a paint can. I don't know if it had marbles inside or what. I couldn't really see what the container was, but shouldn't she be using a pump bottle or at least something that doesn't make so much noise during the massage? I also don't know whether I should mention this to her or not- I don't want to make her feel bad.

EDIT: Other than these things, the massage was great- I felt pretty relaxed. When it was over, she left me wanting about another hour's worth. Now I'm hooked!

Its very important to remember one thing - your the client, the paying client. You are paying for a service, if you are going back then that service must have been good, or at least good enough for you to go back.

As the client it is important you discuss what you want from a treatment with your therapist. Personally, if I was in your situation when I went for the treatment I'd just mention the back pain etc and ask for certain areas to be massaged - glutes, abdomen etc. Maybe say, I know its booked as a full body massage but don't worry about doing x y and z as I'd much prefer these areas worked on as I think that will help me a lot.

Then for the paint tin, just mention that you were curious to why she was shaking the oil last time - is it a particular blend?

Mat xxx

I couldn't really see what the container was, but shouldn't she be using a pump bottle or at least something that doesn't make so much noise during the massage? I also don't know whether I should mention this to her or not- I don't want to make her feel bad.

I hesitate to ever comment as to if someone should or should not be doing certain things in the way they practice, as the massage techniques and therapists vary greatly and are all unique.

However, I do believe if you want certain areas work, you can always request or talk about it to the practitioner. There is always the possiblity the therapist is uncomfortable doing the work, does not know how to do certain work or scheduled the time to work certain things and therefore had to leave other items out, d/t time conflict.

As for the shaking of the container, you can mention it was distracting, but it may be what the spa provided and she didn't have a replacement at the time, it may be that the spa required she use something that does not stay blended, etc. Who knows. I would say tread gently in discussing this.

If you have specific requests, make them known ahead of time. You'll be happier if they are important to you. As I said, we do all practice differently.

I have always had time to do a full body even if its a deep tissue massage....glutes included.
I had a massage awhile back and complained of lower back pain...hour and 1/2 massage is what I scheduled with the person. They worked my upper body more cause they "thought" I needed more work up there cause I am an MT. I was FUMING afterwards and have never and will never go back to them. I stated what I wanted they did not give me what I asked for and there was amble time to do it in.

As for as myself I always work on someones glutes, as far as abs and chest usually no. Because I don't like working those areas. However if a client specifys they want me to work those areas I will, that is my job. I was trained to work those areas as should every MT.
Me, I would say something at your next appointment, tell her the areas you want worked on. It still can be done in an hour. If after you tell her she doesn't work those areas I would find someone else.

As far as the shaking the container, when I would hear the noise I would question her on it....politely of course along the lines of " Is that a blend of some sorts?" or laugh and go " Is that marbles in there?"

Shannon said:
As far as the shaking the container, when I would hear the noise I would question her on it....laugh and go "Is that marbles in there?"

I hadn't thought of this angle- this sounds like the best way to do it- sort of like hint, hint, it's kind of noisy- without actually saying it's annoying. As I said, I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Thanks!

My thought is that if you went mainly for relaxation and stress reduction (which can in a roundabout way be good for your low back pain), she may not have thought you wanted more therapeutic work in that area. She may also have wanted to "play it safe" with a new client- a lot of folks do not like ab massage, and the glutes can be a sensitive area as well. So this may be a case of her wanting to get to know you, and vice versa before working these areas.

This is all, of course, a guess, as we all work differently, and are trained differently for that matter.

I would say that if you want specific therapeutic work, tell her you want to focus on your low back and glute pain, and (someone else suggested) don't worry about areas x, y,and z.

If you want a full body relaxation massage with some lengthy focus on those areas, try scheduling a 90 minute session.

Most important, though, is that you have to tell her what you are hoping to achieve in your session, otherwise, she has no way to know for sure.

Good luck.

palpable said:
Most important, though, is that you have to tell her what you are hoping to achieve in your session, otherwise, she has no way to know for sure.

This is IMO, the best advice. If you give your MT time to get to know your body, he or she will eventually learn where you hold your stress... and where your problem areas are.
By informing your massage therapist about what areas hurt, and what outcome you are seeking, you will be able to receive a more "customized" massage. Hopefully some good communication between you before the next massage will ensure that your next session will be your best!

Just an update.

My massage went great today! I had hoped to book a 90 minute session, but my MT couldn't swing it. What I was hoping, was to get my low back, glutes, and legs worked a little more in addition to a full body massage.

Since I was scheduled for just 1 hour, I explained that my low back and sciatica had been bothering me, which seems to affect me more when I get stressed. I had her work my low back, glutes, and legs a little more than normal for a full body massage, leaving out my arms/hands. This actually did help my low back pain and slight sciatica- couldn't believe it. I think it was mainly due to the glute work since that was the only thing different from the previous session. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. Maybe I can finally get rid of this low back/sciatica problem via massage. I'm going to have to see if my GP will prescribe massage for me so my insurance will cover it.

Whatever she was using in her oil must have been removed, because there was no rattling today, so I didn't have to mention anything about it. :D

[/i]

Glad to hear things went well the second time around!!! :)

Another question. Thought I'd just post it here rather than start another thread.

First a little more background/update.

I have been getting a 1 hour massage every 2 or 3 weeks since my first one in April of this year. I have found that my legs and glutes need the most attention as far as relieving my low back and sciatica so this is what gets worked for the bulk of my one hour sessions.

About 4 or 5 weeks ago, I asked my MT if she could do ab massage to help relieve my IBS symptoms (diagnosed 6 years ago). She said she would, so I decided to wait until the next session to try it which was my last session about 2 weeks ago. I absolutely loved it! I was kind of apprehensive about getting my abs worked, since I didn't know what to expect. Now I'm going to make sure it's included in each session.

Now for my question. I had asked my MT to also work my adductors (she has never done them) while doing my legs, but she didn't touch them. I don't know if she doesn't know what they are or just forgot or didn't feel comfortable doing them. I didn't want to remind her to do them once I realized she wasn't going to. It seems the more my legs are massaged, the better I feel overall- I would have never thought this to be true without actually experiencing it myself.

I'm going to again mention to my MT to work my adductors at my next session which will be the 1st of July. I don't know if I need to say "inner thigh" just to make sure she knows what I'm talking about or just to say "adductors". This next session will be my first 90 minute session, so there should be plenty of time to work all areas.

Any tips or suggestions as to make sure she works my adductors?

A lot of massage therapists are taught to "red flag" a client when "adductors" are mentioned..

The majority of clientele that are looking for "happy endings" usually use 'adductors' when asked for areas wanting worked.. I'm saying majority.. not all. There are a lot of athletes that need adductor work but receive it fully clothed.

most MTs actually don't learn techniques to massage them since adductors are so close and connect with the groin area. Some MTs aren't phased by this kind of work.. and some won't do it, period.

It's really going to be up to your MT as to whether she'll agree to work them or not. But just thought you might want to know that a lot of schools.. a lot of them.. don't teach adductor work because of how close it is to the genital area and how it can and may cause sexual stimulation. And since Massage Therapy isn't about sex.. you can probably understand why many MTs avoid the area altogether to retain their professional status.

Ah, I see. It's not that big of a deal, I just figured that if all of the current work done on my legs works as well as it does, then why not do the entire legs. I work my legs extensively weightlifting and they can get quite tight.

I probably won't mention it again then, since it's kind of taboo or could be considered ill intentioned. I think my MT knows me well enough by now to know I am there for absolutely nothing more than a relaxing and theraputic massage.

Thanks for the reply.

Ask her again. All Mt''s are not opposed to massaging the adductors. I for one see no problems with it and would massage the adductors, as I always do with every massage that I do.

I would ask her again. I also have no problem working the adductors, especially on an already established client. If a new client asks, then I am more cautious. Even then though, I'd still work the problem area but only doing therapeutic modalities, not relaxation.

My guess is that either she forgot your request or simply ran out of time.

Angie

I would ask again too... It is an area I address in every massage. If deeper or more specific work is necessary, some leg position changes should give better access, without comprimising anything.

I think I'll ask again- she'll either say yes or no and then I'll know whether she will do them or not.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone!

Let me clarify myself.. I should have said 'red flag' to new clients.. especially new people that just want adductor and ab work.. You've gone to her on more than one occasion and have built a working relationship with her.. casually ask again.. at least if she says no, you'll have a better understanding why she might have said that answer.. :)

Talking with your therapist.

Hi, I'm new and just joined here a day or two ago. I work on many BIG Athletes. They don't know the names of the muscles, even after their own team trainer tells them what it is. Do the same things for your therapist, what the athletes do for me during their session.

This muscle hurts from here to here ...
The pain feels like ... (Dull throb, sharp, electrical, constant, etc)
I find that when you massage this muscle, this other area of my body feels better afterwards...
"Tuck me in as tight as you want" (when working on the innter thigh)

This will help put your therapist at ease and may help them understand more clearly what you need in your massage.

Lifting weigths helps the muscles hold the spine in place, in some cases helps reduce misalignment, which then the L2-L5 puts pressure on the nerve, then runs down you leg. SWIMMING is a great thing for you to do also! A hot tub, to a pool, back to the hot tub, back to the pool is what I personally do!

I hope this helped!

Signed, Paul S.

Massages On The Run
Owner \ Massage Therapist
Currently: Professional Soccer Referee
Retired: Professional Soccer Goal Keeper

Shoutbox
  1. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋💘 Friday, 💝 Tracy,💞💗 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...💯💥 Lisa, 💘young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 💥💋💦 Friday, ❣ 👄 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💥💞Friday, 💘💋 Tammy, and 💞milf Mary💋 for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💫💋 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  43. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  46. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back