Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review POST LOCKDOWN REVIEW: FOUR HAND MASSAGE ✋+ DOUBLE 🍆 BBBJTCIM 💦 RIMMING 👅🍑💋👄 with ASIAN MILF LINDA & SWEET ASIAN COCO @ HAWAII HEALTH SPA

Sad to report that our sweet friend Coco will be leaving at the end of the month. That’s right!! Linda’s side kick Coco will be heading back to China in October. You guys have 1 month left to enjoy her sweet body and delicious mouth and her amazing massage + BBBJTCIM.

I found out the sad news on Saturday when I visited both Linda and Coco for a double massage + BBBJTCIM 2 times cum. I have experienced a duo session but on Saturday I enjoyed a half hour massage with Linda and she worked on my body like only she can. Hard and soothing and very therapeutic. Then Linda finished me off with her classic BBBJTCIM finish while she let me play with her naked body. I busted hard in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Thanks Linda!!! $40 for half hour + $80 tip.

Then I saw Coco for 45 minutes and the massage was sensual, teasing and erotic. She liked my entire body while gently massage my ass and grabbing my balls. It was the perfect type of massage to get my juices going for a second shot. Coco has a nice sexy body and she let me explore it by touching her very liberally. Nice tits and smooth skin. She then gave me an amazing rim job and licked and ate my asshole while she stroked my hard again cock. I was ready to turn over and Coco dove in with an excellent DT and some BLS. More licking around the taint before she came back up and allowed me to face fuck! This was so hot as I could see her going down on me in the mirror and as I busted Coco didn’t flinch. She kept sucking and stroking my making sure to get out every last drop of my cum. Wow what an incredible finish. Thank you Coco. $60 for 45 minutes plus $80 tip.

Go and visit Coco as she only has 1 month left before she leaves for China. But our Linda will still be here.
She needs 2 start training a replacement…

… I am willing 2 selflessly offer my cock 🍆 4 Coco 2 demo correct technique …

I have wanted to see Coco for a long time but came to Toronto Wednesday..one day too early. No regrets though, I had a session Linda and it was more amazing than usual. Can't imagine someone giving a better bbbj and never have my nipples been more aroused. Linda has a magic mouth. Of all my years going to spas I have never met a more genuine, honest spa boss with a good heart than Linda. Think I'll come back to Toronto tomorrow and will finally meet Coco. Feel like I am kind of cheating on Linda 😂🤔
Thanks !

Sad to report that our sweet friend Coco will be leaving at the end of the month. That’s right!! Linda’s side kick Coco will be heading back to China in October. You guys have 1 month left to enjoy her sweet body and delicious mouth and her amazing massage + BBBJTCIM.

I found out the sad news on Saturday when I visited both Linda and Coco for a double massage + BBBJTCIM 2 times cum. I have experienced a duo session but on Saturday I enjoyed a half hour massage with Linda and she worked on my body like only she can. Hard and soothing and very therapeutic. Then Linda finished me off with her classic BBBJTCIM finish while she let me play with her naked body. I busted hard in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Thanks Linda!!! $40 for half hour + $80 tip.

Then I saw Coco for 45 minutes and the massage was sensual, teasing and erotic. She liked my entire body while gently massage my ass and grabbing my balls. It was the perfect type of massage to get my juices going for a second shot. Coco has a nice sexy body and she let me explore it by touching her very liberally. Nice tits and smooth skin. She then gave me an amazing rim job and licked and ate my asshole while she stroked my hard again cock. I was ready to turn over and Coco dove in with an excellent DT and some BLS. More licking around the taint before she came back up and allowed me to face fuck! This was so hot as I could see her going down on me in the mirror and as I busted Coco didn’t flinch. She kept sucking and stroking my making sure to get out every last drop of my cum. Wow what an incredible finish. Thank you Coco. $60 for 45 minutes plus $80 tip.

Go and visit Coco as she only has 1 month left before she leaves for China. But our Linda will still be here.
Yes I feel sad too, me and coco we work together eat together, joking together...she is a sweat heart ❤️. I remember one day we joking :
coco came out of massage room after her love massage, she cover her stomach with hands and bended her back, seemed like uncomfortable, I told her that I will warm a red bean bag for her, hold the warm bean bag will feel comfortable,she said ok, when I got the red bean bag from microwave and handed to her, she said:"thanks big boss!" This awakened my humor and I said:" I should get the heat bag ready , as soon as you come out, I hand to you right away" coco said" yes, I work hard in the first line, you eat watermelon 🍉 in the backline" , yes, i cut a watermelons and was eating watermelon when coco came out , we hahahahahaha ...
Coco is a sweetheart, wellcome to visit her, she works every Thursday and Saturday.

Last edited:
LINDA'S DIARY

OH ! IT IS YOU!

Hawaii health spa
3110 kingston rd.Scarborough m1m 1p2
416-261-8088

One customer came in few days ago, I stared him for few seconds and thought he was the guest, but I thought I was mistaken, it was not him, because he is not funny walking in, that gust funny waking.
After finishing half an hour massage, I talked with him, he leaned his head, seemed can not heard very well, he told me that his one ear has problem, can not hear very well, I said " let me fix it", he said:" no no, do something for my foot, you remember last time you did my foot, I feel better"
I said:" OH IT IS YOU! Did you notice that I started you for seconds when you came in? But I thought I was wrong, because I don't see your funny walking this time, so I think it is not you"
I said": do you remember when I saw your funny walking and i asked what is the problem, then how I insisted on massaging you?and you said no no no no, you said doctor said that when your broken bone healed, put some nerve inside the bone, and you said doctor want to give you a operation"
I said:" don't do operation at all, I can fix it, and you insisted no no no no and wanted run away ..."
There was no time to discuss and
I just hold his one foot with my left hand and massaged him, just seconds, he screamed 😱 a lot, I asked him if feel better, he said yes yes yes and left.
After he left, I felt bad and thought that I shouldn't make he screaming like that , but I had to do so, otherwise the pain will always there( he told me the pain there for years), if really did operation, the harm will be uncertain .
So I massaged his foot one more time no matter he wanted or not, " He said be gentle linda, you are very strong " I did the same pressure massage on his foot,but he didn't screamed that much like last time. Is healing
When he left I noticed that a little bit funny walking and I thought if his foot no pain completely, I will ask him" if the nerve get out of his bone and if he still need a operation 😉

Nonetheless, Wendy is a very pretty milf with a warm personality. She is very sensual and strives to please. I opted for a therapeutic massage by Linda for my gout and pleasure from Wendy. Both ladies treat you right. That’s all I will say for now. Until next week’s treatment for my gout. The pain subsided after my massage with Linda, and my legs felt as if I was walking on air. Thanks, Linda and Wendy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wendy will work this coming Tuesday

Hawaii health spa
3110 kingston rd. Unite 7 Scarborough m1m 1p2
Cell: 416-261-8088
Host : coco & linda

My lovely girl coco will be here tomorrow and this is the last week she work here before she go back to China, she is such a sweetheart , here is her motto:" business is # last, treat every customer as your lover!" , wellcome everyone to enjoy her love massage and I will be here for 4 hands backup, thank you and see you .

Hawaii health spa
3110 kingston rd. Unite 7 Scarborough m1m 1p2
Cell: 416-261-8088
Host : coco & linda

My lovely girl coco will be here tomorrow and this is the last week she work here before she go back to China, she is such a sweetheart , here is her motto:" business is # last, treat every customer as your lover!" , wellcome everyone to enjoy her love massage and I will be here for 4 hands backup, thank you and see you .
Hey Linda is it only coco who do rimming?

I think that was a very bad dentist. I don't think a tooth should be pulled just because it's a bit loose, unless there is severe damage. But you say the tooth was ok. Was there any gum disease that caused the tooth to be loose? Some people develop gum disease as they get older starting in their 40's, if they are not brushing everyday and flossing. When the gums get weak, the teeth start to get loose. The brushing and flossing each day massages the gums, and that keeps the gums strong to hold the teeth in tight. So, you are correct to say that massaging helps the teeth.

A sign that shows that the gums are weak, is when they are red. Healthy gums are a pink colour.
The tooth is perfect, she told me no cave, no anything bad.
Pull out is pull out, no regret pill.

Hawaii health spa

3110 kingston rd. Unit 7, Scarborough , m1m 1p2
☎️ : 4162618088
Host: coco & linda

LOVE MASSAGE

Coco has a regular customer, his name is Andy, he used to visit coco once a week or even more , when coco was in china, Andy came to see me, there was a funny dialogue between me and andy, here we go:
Andy:" linda, I want 30 minutes massage ok?"
Me:" ok"
I started massage him.
Andy:" I don't want massage, I want love, i want love masssge"
Me:"what is love massage? Massage is massage, i don't understand what do you want?"
Andy:" I don't need massage, I need love, love massage"
Me:" what is your love massage? You want 30 minutes massage right? "
Andy:" yes but I don't need massage, I want love massage!"
I didn't understand what his love massage and where is time talking talking about love massage, I massaged him in my way , don't waste my time.
When coco came back from china, I told Andy that coco came back and he came early in the morning say hi to coco , because coco was fully booked, Andy came back the in the afternoon , coco was still busy busy...and andy was waiting and waiting... finally coco was available for Andy, when the view coco and andy saw each other, I felt that they were lovers reunion after long time seperate.
after finished I asked Andy:" why coco is so popular "
Andy:" you ask coco, i don't know, but I have a back pain, I come see you next time "
I was just wondering that what coco's love massage was after?
When I had 4 hands massage with coco, I understood what coco's love massage is. Coco is a really love giver girl!

Coco will work here sunday (tomorrow), her stable schedule will be every Sunday from now.
wellcome to feel coco's love masssge and I will be a 4 hands massage standby. Any health issue I can help to make it better.

Thanks everyone here for helping our business! We are ready to take good care of you, your happyness and healthiness are our prioritied goals and you should give yourself a good massage to reward your hard work for this year.

☎️: 4162618088

Last edited:
Hawaii Health Spa
416-261-8088
3110 Kingston Road Unit #7
In the NE corner of the plaza next to Cliffcrest Thai Boxing Club

After reading @Sophia lee writing that her friend Coco (the former owner of the spa) has returned to the spa and working with her doing a four hand massage it was a no brainer to go pay a visit to these lovely ladies.

I booked an early morning 10:30am session for 1 hour with Linda and Coco. Linda I have seen many times and have reviewed her before. She’s a true gem when it comes to taking care of your health and also providing an open minded relaxing happy oral finish to her clients. Linda’s hard therapeutic massage infused with her BBBJTCIM talent makes her an industry leader in this regard. So when she told me to come try Coco and said she is even more open minded and sensual I had no choice but to have them greedily manhandle me and my cock.

When I walked in, Linda greeted me with a hug and kiss. She said let me introduce you to Coco. Coco came out from behind the waiting room with a shy smile and a soft voice. Coco looked very cute, a 40something light skinned Asian MILF with a slim soft body. She had on a light blue tunic and was wearing tight black T&N yoga pants. She also reached in to give me a hug and surprisingly cupped my balls from outside my pants lol this meant I could now grope and squeeze her ass which felt very nice and a little firm. I also rubbed my fingers on her camel toe and could sense Coco was not wearing any panties. I pulled the waist of her yoga pants out and peaked inside - I was right, no panties. Just a smooth little flat tummy leading to a trimmed pussy.

I was then lead to the room by both ladies. I had already discussed the 1 hour massage door fee for the four hand service with Linda via text. Paid the door fee and got undressed as they watched me. Linda then took off her dress to get completely naked. Coco walked over to me and started to grab and play with my cock while kissing my left nipple. I was happy to see Coco take the lead and be proactive. I helped Coco take off her tunic and got a glimpse of her soft natural B sized tits with decent meaty likeable nipples. She squeezed her tits together and offered them to me. As I sucked Coco’s tits Linda then took control of my cock and started to get me hard. It was working. I was horny having these naked Asian women pampering me.

Linda then started to go down on me but I stopped her and she got back up next to me. I said we can’t be rude to our guest of honour Coco. I leaned up against the massage table and Linda was now to my right sucking my right nipple and stroking my cock. I asked Coco (still wearing her black yoga pants) to kneel down for some BLS while Linda played with my cock. Coco has a very very very soft velvety mouth and tongue. Her sucking my balls felt amazing and I was already hard as fuck. I told Linda that I want you to stroke my cock and feed it to Coco’s mouth. Linda said something to Coco in Chinese and then all I see is Linda stop sucking my balls and just opening her mouth wide as Linda slowly guided my erect cock into her waiting receptacle. Immediately I was in heaven the second my cock was being sucked on by Coco. She’s got an amazing mouth, so soft and warm. Her BBBJ technique is different than Linda’s. Both give excellent blowjobs but both feel different. Linda gives a firm tight deep blowjob and engulfs your entire cock. Coco gives more of a sloppy sensual blowjob, not as deep but wetter as she drools and licks the shaft and tip and also uses her hands at the shaft to guide the cock in and out of her mouth. Both women allow face fucking and I was having such a great time.

So Coco is still on her knees blowing me with her sensual sloppy blowjob while Linda is sucking on my nipples and I’m now rubbing her pussy as I lean back on the massage table. This was a great introduction to Coco, 15 minutes in and she’s got my cock in her mouth eagerly waiting for me to cum In her mouth. I take my left hand and push Coco’s head deeper into me as I begin to face fuck her while she moans. I tell both ladies I’m about to cum, Linda says good and Coco just keeps on going and sucking me non stop until I finally bust my entire load down Coco’s throat. I’m now squeezing Linda’s ass she looks down towards Coco who’s got cum drooling out of her mouth and into her left palm. Coco keeps stroking my cock with her right hand to make sure she gets out all my juices before excusing herself and exiting for the bathroom. OMG what a session so far lol and I still had 45 minutes left for a massage and another shot. Linda cleaned me up thoroughly and got me ready to flip over for the massage.

I’m going to stop here for the time being as I have to tend to other things at the moment. But I will come back later today or tomorrow and finish the rest of the 45 minute session review which included a massage, nude reverse, rimming, more BBBJTCIM and another shot. No time right now. I will finish later. But if you get a chance to see Coco for a four hand massage or on her own I would highly recommend this sweet Asian woman. She’s got a shy, submissive personality at first but when fully engaged in a session she really gets into it and loves to please. You can’t go wrong with either Linda or Coco here at Hawaii Health Spa. Fantastic massage and excellent services.
Let me ask, speaking of doubles.. did you have any doubles during covid?
Did you have both girls suck your cock at the same time?
How many showers you take? Did the other girl leave the room?
5 likes on your post.. ffs this picko lime, wee DUDE, need 35 LIKES, at least PICO IS A STUD CUM ON GUYS.. LIKE THE PICKO REVIEWS.\
CUM ON VOTE FOR PICKO FFS AND IS POST BS LOCKDWN REVIEW..
Anyone believe picko / xtc?

Last edited:
Hawaii health spa

☎️ :4162618088
Coco is a really love giver girl!
Coco will work here today ( sunday), her stable schedule is every Sunday from now.
wellcome to feel coco's love masssge and thanks everyone for helping our business! We are ready to take good care of you, your happyness and your healthiness are our prioritied goals.
Thanks everyone again!

Hawaii health spa
Unit 7, 3110 kingston rd. Scarborough m1m 1p2
: 4162618088

SWAN

I woke up early on Tuesday morning. me and my friend ( the one who got frostbite) bought Timhorton's coffee and drove to Bluff Park to see ducks and swans. Even I live very close Bluff Park, it is the first time that I see lake frozen.
I brought them some bread and fed them, they all run fast to me get bread, but I noticed that one swan sat on top of ice didn't move, looked like he/she very relaxed there, but had bread didn’t come to eat, it seemed very weird, let's say this swan is a girl, there was a bigger swan there too, maybe the big one is a boy, bigger and stronger, so I brought some bread close to her, she was sitting there didn't move, she was trying to stretch her neck to get bread but couldn't, then I recognized that this swan was frozen onto the ice couldn't move, then I call my friend:" Roy Roy come come, this swan is sticky on the ice, come to have a look"
Friend took off the life stick trying to get her out off the ice, the swan could slide, she was not stickied onto the ice, she was trying to stand up and walked few steps and sat on the ice again, she is sick, i said:" Roy call someone to help her, she is sick, how she servive in this cold weather" , Roy call 311 and got back, they will send people to save this swan immediately, I was thinking that I could bring the swan with me to spa, then I massager her (This massage is suitable for all vertebrates,like dog cat fish chicken ets ...)
feed her warm foods... but I am not alow to get swan even feed them ,
This morning I couldn't stop thinking of that swan and i drove to the Bluff Park again, the swan was not there and the bigger swan was not there either, I call Roy and he said that they should take them away together, because they are couples...
I wish I could have a story with an animal in my life, for example save the swan and take good care of her when she recovered and bring her back to the Bluff Park, them whenever I get there see the ducks and swans, I have a relative there... I love the story " RETURN TO WOLF " it is a story about a wolf and female painter , so touch!
That is the white swan in this picture, no one could notice that she is sick, hope she can recover and see her again soon

After reading all the reviews about the massage and finish, I visited Linda a month ago. Everything was really good except how busy it is there. I made an appointment but when I arrived she was with someone else. I waited in another room and could hear the conversation and bbbj very clearly. Kinda hot tbh but also, the thought of “being next” was a bit off putting.
Linda was very nice and very talkative. The massage was very strong and she focused where I asked her to. During the massage she left the room multiple times to answer the front door and to pick up phone calls. I think the place needs a receptionist and maybe more attendants.
I plan to see her again for an hour visit.
HAWAII HEALTH SPA

Tel: 4162618088
Coco will work here tomorrow( sunday), her stable schedule is every Sunday from now.
wellcome to feel coco's love masssge , linda does professional deep tissue massage and thanks everyone for helping our business! We are ready to take good care of you, your happyness and your healthiness are our prioritied goals.
Thanks everyone again!

HAWAII HEALTH SPA

Coco will work here today ( sunday), her stable schedule is every Sunday from now.
wellcome to feel coco's love masssge and thanks everyone for helping our business! We are ready to take good care of you, your happyness and your healthiness are our prioritied goals.
Thanks everyone again!

Hawaii Health Spa

unit7, 3110 kingston rd.Scarborough,m1m 1p2

☎️ :4162618088

The pretty Philippine girl Jenny will work here today and she will stay late at night here too.
She is good at shiatsu massage and Swedish massage, a new to this industry, a little shy girl 👧.
Linda will be a 4 hands standby.
One good news let you dears know that one customer had hearing problems before, he used to wear hearing aids, after few times massage, no more hearing aids, just unbelievable 😳!!
Wellcome to Hawaii Health spa, your health and happiness are our goals.
Thank you!

HAWAII HEALTH SPA

Thanks everyone again!

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  4. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  19. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  37. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  39. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back