Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phuket Town Karaokes and Coffee Houses.

Syd Barrett

Reaction score
This is by no means any attempt at a definitive lowdown on the subject above, just a brief glimpse of what I saw last night told in a narrative style.

I got a call from a friend Spike ( Phuket renowned for his Spikey Dog sausages) yesterday afternoon, asking if I was interested in conveying a group of fellows into some Phuket Town Karaoke Houses for the evening.
Normally, I conduct pub crawls of the bars of Rawai and Nai Harn on the Southern end of the island , and know the destinations well, but the request picqued my interest , but alarm bells rang as well.
I said , " Spike, you are as aware as I am that some of these places are intensely local, and are not without danger from some young drunken Thai hothead deciding to make big face by picking on a falang , aren't you.."
Spike said ."Yeh, but Keith from Keiths Karaoke in Kathu is organizing the crew, he knows more than most, and besides, 'Lerd' is coming along."
Me, " Lerd?"
"Oh you havent met Lerd? Hes a Thai head detective, hes a really good bloke, and loves getting on it with Keith, he's coming along and acting as security, well, um interpreter. Hes a good bloke to know as well."

Fears allayed I got to Keiths at 8.30pm. All the blokes were English, mainly of the North, and the mixture of accents and terms made me think of the Thais themselves and their dialects. They'd had a few drinks as well , and I really had to tune my ear to keep up with all the cracks and jokes that peppered their banter. Nice blokes but, I'd met a few before as well.
Keith himself is from Manchester , but hates Man U. He fired up the karaoke and ran thru 3 Thai songs he actually sang in Thai and declared us ready. Unfortunately the heavens opened, so the boys carried on with their beers with ice...
A smiling Thai of about 40, and well built, bounded in slightly wet, and introduced himself as Lerd. Shook hands. He had one beer with the blokes and decided we should get going.
He jumped into the front with me and I heard a clatter in the glovebox as I was reversing. I looked across, wondering if I'd hit something in the dark.

He said, " Sorry, sorry that was my gun. If Im get maow ( drunk) and forget , can you remind me about my gun when we come back please?"
This was going to be an interesting night...

He directed me as I drove along , the directions being totally different as to where Keith had described. He was a nervous passenger and said, " Sorry, Im always drive myself. Some young Police drive very clazy bad, and I see many accident for my work..."
He was based off the island, and I asked if , becuse that place had a large Muslim population, that he verified was 40%, that it was a peaceful post in that alcohol related violence was more limited .
He said, " It is more quiet than Patong, yes, but the young people have no book ( Koran) against Crystal Met and the man still are hitting the lady ( spousal abuse) and have big arguing about the land ( boundary disputes). Im sorry, my English is not good"
But it was fine and he was a a real gentleman and quite informative. mature as well, so we talked about language and work while I drove along.
We arrived at a hodge podge gaudily lit building and went inside. The place was big and easily could sit a hundred people on '80s style blue vinyl lounges on a bare concrete floor.
But it was empty bar a lone spot lit Thai girl , singing away in white frock and thigh high white leather boots.
Keith lead the way to a shabby a/c room with a Karaoke machine, and c.c. TV of the girl singing out front.
The boys sipped their beers with ice, and cracked jokes. 2 Thai girls came and set up the machine and they all sat around. Another unattractive girl came in and sat on one of the lads knee. Then another. It was quite boring except for the banter.
Keith finally announced, " The boss of this place ( Noon Karaoke) promised me a room full of naked dancers, that aint gonna happen by the looks...c'mon , less have a song then."
The girls set him up with a tune, and he belted it out in pretty good Thai with a Manchester accent, and before long there were a dozen Thais all at the door, looking surprised and laughing out loud.
I couldnt see Lerd, he was flat out on a lounge , laughing till he had tears in his eyes.
It was certainly loud.
He sang another and all the staff that were now at the door , or on blokes knees cheering again and clapping.
But Lerd had ordered the bin, saying there were plenty more places, but being Thursday night, many would be quiet.
Everyone only had 1000 baht notes when the bin came at 1650, which seemed a bit high to me, so the lads volunteered me , as the sober one, to hold a 'kitty' of 1,000 each, and pay from that.Lerd announced he'd only brought 800 apologetically but Keith and I said ,"Mai plu" ( South thai for "no problem") at the same time,and he nodded graciously.
The next spot was a very modern , smaller disco looking place with a Chinese boss and about 8 very attractive Thai girls there, but Lerd descided we should move on, and we drove a block or so on to the next venue, called Buddys Coffee Lounge.
I reversed the car into a tight spot with Lerd nervously gripping the dash. The boys jumped out and Lerd looked at me and said, " You have very good eye, you drive car very straight and careful all the time and not go over ( indicating the centre). Im not worry anymore."
Inside Buddys it was quite different. There were about 25 dancers and it turned out they could all sing.
As I had my first beer and ice with the boys ( only large bottles) we discussed the merits of adding ice or not. Most had set out the same as me, declaring ice in beer a travesty, but the older hands asserting that the rehydrating property if the water negated hangovers immensely. Didnt matter, the staff added ice and beer to your glass religiously, so you couldnt really measure how many beers you had.
All the dancers gathered on the podium and many were very tidy. Some of the lads eyes glistened. The girls commenced a simple dance routine and Joe next to me, knowing I had a bit of thai, asked me to ask the waitress if he could buy one of the dancers a drink.
I did so, but got a convoluted reply about buying a 'Lei' and that the prices varied for the ladies, some were 200, some 300 and some 400 baht. There was even a 1000 baht one if we wanted to show a special appreciation for them as they each had a turn at singing. I said i didnt really understand, and was telling Joe, when one of the 'male' singers , came over and explained the ritual, as this was really a Thai ritual in the sense that everybody could figure out or assume what the end game was all about but still had to jump thru the hoops, in perfect English.
Lerd had done the same over the other side of the table, and Gary picked a girl in red, now at the mike and crooning very well. She was over the moon ( really!) when she got her 200 baht 'lei' and all the other girls clapped her. They honestly looked to be having a great time. Keith sent up another and same same, then Joe one as well. All cost 200 baht, I dont know why.
With their set complete, the girls with flowers came and sat with the donors. Actually an extra one came and sat with me and Alan, we dont know why. Alan suggested it may be a case of buy 3 get 4 , and laughed. The girl was pretty and had no English.
She was from Roiet, and explained to me that the house needed girls from different areas, so they could sing songs in different dialects and styles, and could also do requests from customers of varying areas..
We were to see this as the ladies came and went to the seforum.xxxe and sang, some in the high falsettoes that were almost Chinese in sound from around Chiang Mai, some in the earthy 'Country' tunes of the Issan...Modern pretty young girls doing Bangkok pop ( Ishy ishy etc)
This was a far cry from the first place, and very entertaining. There were a few tables at the dimly lit back, Thai men with their Mia Nois ( little or 2nd wives) I believe, and a group of 4 young Japanese, one of whom paid the 1000 baht I learnt was the price for the priviledge to get up and sing. He was shy in a Japanese kind of way , but an excellent singer.
Keith wasnt having none of that. Gary sent up another 200 baht 'lei' to his girl when she sang, but a 1000 baht lei arrived first, so the waitress returned his money and took away the flowers while he sat looking puzzled!! The boys thought it hilarious when I announced he'd been 'gazumped'....
At no time was anything 'other' mentioned by anyone, tho clearly the place was a vehicle for later activities...then suddenly it was 1.30am and Lerd was calling for the bin ( bill).
The total was 1800 for an awful lot of beer and the boys approved a payment of 2000 for our more than a couple of happy hours. The singers stayed firmly at their table and waived goodbye.
Lerd is apparently a 4 drink wonder and reclined lazily on the drive back, muttering, " You have good eye", and "You own man but you strong , Thai man same age cannot" and stuff like that.
Kathu was in darkness with a power oueforum.xxxe when the boys got out for a nightcap at Keiths, I reminded Lerd not to forget his gun which I thought he was going to, then Gary reminded me not to drive off with the kitty, which I was nearly going to.

I have been here near 3 years and never ventured into any of these places before.
Depending on the vibe I would certainly go again.
Im wondering if many BMs have tried out Karaokes and or Coffee Shops while staying in Thailand?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 3
Good insight our kid. I must admit that I've only every been out of circumstance (i.e. unless you were willing to sit in an empty hotel bar in Surat Thani or Ranong then they were the only places to head to, unless it was another hotel with people in it!) or taken along by someone who is well known there with you as a guest and 'accepted' for the time you are there as long as you are spending money......if that makes sense.

The few times I have been with Nicke and Ead in Patong have been enjoyable but I wouldn't have gone there if it wasn't for them. Plenty of other places I feel welcome as opposed to the bloke in the wrong bar.....at the wrong time.

Travelling is about experiencing these things and getting to know the locals in my opinion and I am all for that.....But, again, in my experience of these places, they are for the Thais, bust, you have your bars, we have ours etc.....and that my visit has been more tolerated rather than accepted, get his money then show him to the door......I may have been doing something wrong, I don't know....maybe my singing really is that bad! 55555

Heading back through Thalang, Pak Lok, Cherntalay or up around the airport which aren't that 'touristy' late at night and seeing all these places open at 3/4/5 am, all looking dingy with the christmas tree lights twinking away just have me thinking....'That's Thai, they don't want me in there' and have never had the urge to stop and have a quick cold one.

I must admit the ones in Kamalala were fun when they were open and you didn't get pickpocketed on the way there! 55555 But there was always the line of blokes at the back watching you, I always felt it, never comfortable watching the bloke on holiday with the girls all over him, pushing notes into her bra or down her panties as these guys looked on. If I am going out for a good time and spending money then I'd rather be somewhere where they want me to be to be, not looking over my shoulder or relaxing into it a bit because there's a bloke along with a side arm....Being honest with myself.

The bouncers (I use the term loosely) at the 'Pub' Karaoke in Kamala when it was opened had no qualms in flashing their guns to me when I popped out for a smoke. So I guess if I had someone with a weapon with me and it kicked off, he wouldn't be the only one doing some shooting!

Of course the girls will gladly take a 1000 off you if the potential is 300 for doing the same thing with one of the Thai punters there. Bloody dual pricing again! 555555

Sounds like the girls have all the same same 'buzz' words for the customer as any girl in a touristy orientated bar. "Thai man this, Thai man that, my life soooo bad, they noooo good etc" - We've all heard it a thousand times.

Plus there's the singing! 55555 Does my head in unless it is a Thai girl who can actually sing! I've put a picture of someone some people may know who can sing! As can Ead. I've been known to sing a mean "Gleen Gleen Glass of Lome" now and again.

Good insight though Dean, but Phuket Town's Thai Karaoke Bars aren't high on my agenda of a relaxing night out! Not to say they shouldn't be experienced perhaps! But there's other places I'd rather be getting on with! 555555

Over to others.......

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 4
Good read MC a little daunting going to those style of places and agree with Denver not done lightly.
Have in BKK with Wabbits crew in tow thats different.
I always have a great time and have everyone in stitches as i sing Well Thai songs.(the well bit is a lie)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
i go to the thai disco alot with my wife and her friends when we are at village
i really enjoy it but i do have the feeling even when the odd thia guy is coming up and engaging us, he is sort of taking the piss
i am polite to them but let the thai's deal with it and sort of move away

but i really do enjoy the cover bands, then breaks for regular music

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 6
Great read Mai Chob.........and great insight Denver.

Went into a place in Udon Thani where we were the minority but never felt uncomfortable.
The place next door however seemed way more "local Thai" so we didn't go in. As Denver says....sometimes better just to go where we are expected......or accepted.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 5
we used to end up in karaoke bars mid morning after being dumped out of safari and Black Box in the sunshine....we'd all pile in a tuk tuk and head down the hill to one of several places behind Ratty rd

I distinctly remember sort of coming around one morning and looking down and there was a girl on the floor under the table licking my lollipop.....and my mate across from me was singing Moon River into the mike like he really meant it...I looked across at him with this huge grin on his face and realised that he too had a girl under the takle lapping away....surreal moments

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 7
been to the same ones as Nels on Soi Tan i think they are.. Come out to the sun shining in my eyes feeling like a massive junky... But its alt of fun..

Across Safari there is a Bar/Club sort of place where it was full of Thai's there and they had bands and everyone was dancing.. I went with Thai mate Alex and all his mates and our staff from our bar.. We got a table and bought god knows how many bottles of Black and had a really fun night.. Not sure i would have went there with only me and my ferang mates though..

Havnt got the guts to venture out into Phuket Town unless i got MC's mate with his little mate Rosco around then ill go...555

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I went to some of the karaoke`s in soi tan a few times some years back.
My GF at the time lived just up from them and liked going.
I can remember there always being trouble with the locals,especially in the wee small hours/sun coming up.
Always fights out the front of there and the occasional shooting.....not my cup of tea :no:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I'm not knocking the places but as I said before and a bit of exploration is a good thing.

However, I still think the Phuket Town Bars are for the Thai's and quite happy to leave it that way when they have gone to the bother of putting Patong there for us Johnny Foreigners to play in! 555555

Plus, if I did take a girl from one of them............Bloody long walk she's got the next morning!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I'm still wondering why the Pommie guys wanted to go there in the first place. When for the money they were throwing around they could have had a top time in Patong. Did they want to get into a bit of trouble?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill 555

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Well one owned a small Karaoke in Kathu, a few , including Keith had done the Rawai Run before, and since they had Lerd and knew there'd be no trouble with him around they thought it'd be different, and it was.
I woulda paid them for the chance to go and have a look see.
I will add that we were made welcome and didnt see or feel any trouble as this was a quiet Thursday night.
Lerd felt comfortable enough to leave his gun in the car.

Another ob was that the tgs that got flowers and therefore came over, didnt order lady drinks, they shared the beer and ice...maybe thats why they wander off after 20 mins or so...
None made anything explicit like 'come with you ' etc

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Oh ok, I wasn't having a go at them for going .I just didnt understand why they would want to go, but I supose they looked at as an adventure and had a good time. So good on em.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 3
Well now I'm living with a Philippino I understand what is meant by "Karaoke" as every Philo house seems to have one connected to their TV, and at every party they always come out with everyone expected to take a turn.

I have to admit my singing voice is bloody crappy but actually sounds good compared with some of the renditions so, as you can tell, most of them are "very" bad .....55555

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Replied in the ramblings..

When we were up in Samuk Songkhram there was a huge country and western themed roadhouse on the edge of town, it was the local whoop it up nightspot and the local village lads (who seemed pretty genuine with me) were around and it was suggested we all go out..

So Bee was all for it, then her cousin showed her a knife wound from the bar, and one of the other lads had a small (claimed) bullet scar, and another had been bottled over the head.. They all had one scar or another all from the place.. Bee then changed tune and decided it wasnt worth going.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Nothing wrong with having a look see in Phuket Town, as long as you know you'll get no extras and Patong is just over the hill.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I never thought Phuket Town was that daunting for Farangs that live here. Although I am Thai but I never grew up in Thailand, I obviously don't feel out of place in bars in Phuket Town. I also have a lot of Farang friends that live here that visit these bars which never felt unwelcome. I guess it's a bit surprising for me to read this is because you see Farangs everywhere in Phuket.

Unless you guys are talking about the really really local bars where it's all tinted windows and Christmas tree lights outside then it's a whole different story. Most average local Thais don't even go to these places!!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Interesting insight HKTB.
Where exactly did you grow up? if you don`t mind me asking.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Loop, i grew up everywhere but Phuket, although i was born here. Been in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and for 10 years before moving back to Phuket i was in Vancouver, Canada.

I just never thought a Farang would feel that out of place in Phuket Town. Some of my local joints have Farangs regularly although they are the minority but I don't think they feel THAT out of place or unwelcome as everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. It cant be that bad for Farangs cuz the last time I was out some Farang guy at the next table had the audacity to chat up my bird!!! ;) just kidding. It was fine!!

Again I'm just talking about regular bars in town and not the Christmas light type. I'm sure some of you locals know of the bar Kor Tor Mor in Phuket Town and this place is
just packed to the brim on weekends with young Thais (I've had to stand in the toilet once or twice so people can move through.) Shootings are also a regular occurrence here so they'll have to shut down for a few weeks but never seem to have any
problems reopening and packing it full with people again!! But recently I've been noticing a few tables of Farangs in there. So things must be changing!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
Back