Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On-Site Supplies List

nihangshah

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to this forum.  My name is Denise and I live in NJ. I am a recent Massage School Graduate.  I was just invited to do a paid on-site chair event. I accepted, and also just bought a chair!!  This is my first chair massage event.  I am wondering if anyone can give me tips on what to bring.   I am not sure yet, but the organizers may be bringing sign up sheet, so im not concerned with that.   Just need some good tips on how to organize and bring stuff I need (chair cleaner, antibac , lotions, business cards, signs, etc.)  I want to advertise myself at this event as well.  Any experienced on-site chair massage therapists have any good tips or ideas for me?   Also, what to wear???  They didnt tell me I had to wear any formal logo shirt or anything, so I am assuming I can wear what I want.  Thanks Denise

On-Site Supplies List

I am wondering if anyone can give me tips on what to bring.   I am not sure yet, but the organizers may be bringing sign up sheet, so im not concerned with that.   Just need some good tips on how to organize and bring stuff I need (chair cleaner, antibac , lotions, business cards, signs, etc.)  I want to advertise myself at this event as well.  Any experienced on-site chair massage therapists have any good tips or ideas for me?   Also, what to wear???  They didnt tell me I had to wear any formal logo shirt or anything, so I am assuming I can wear what I want.  

Hi Denise.  Welcome to the forum.

I use a wheeled "backpack" for my massage chair work.  In it I have:
  • CD player
  • CD's
  • Intake forms (already hole punched in a three ring binder)
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Wipe cloths (like Lysol) for the head and arm rest
  • Business card holder
  • Business cards
  • Small clock
  • Pen/pencil
  • Hair clip or band
  • Fingernail file
  • Small change (quarters/nickels/dimes)
  • Small kleenex packet
  • Tic-tacs
  • Bottle of water
  • (occasionaly one set of peanut butter crackers)
  • A coaster (like one that you get from Bennigans - just in case I get a bottle of water and need to place it on a table that shouldn't have it "directly" sitting on there)
  • .... for the girls - one tampax (just in case)

CD's/player and three ring binder are in the large compartment.  Water in one side pocket and lysol wipes in the other.  Everything else in the front - my front zipper portion has two pockets inside, where I keep the clock in one and business cards in their holder in the other.

Hope that helps.  :)

-=-=-

As for the consent form I have... It looks something like this:
Here's a sample:

Please complete this confidential form to assist the massage therapist in providing a specialized seated massage.
Name:
Male/Female
Address:
Date of Birth:
In Case of Emergency:
Have you recieved massage before?
Are you currently being treated by a physician for any condition?
If yes, please explain:
Recent illness/injury/surgery (please explain):
Previous broken bones:

Please check all applicable medical conditions we should know about:
Currently pregnant
Herniated disc
High blood pressure
Arthritis
Osteoporosis
Sciatica
Whiplash
Allergies
Rashes
Frequent Headaches
Varicose Veins
Coneforum.xxxious disease
Cardiac or Circulatory problems
Epilepsy or seizures
Fainting spells
Bruise easily
Diabetes
Cancer
Asthma
Other:

Please list any medications you are taking (including non-prescription drugs):
Do you have any areas of tension you would like focus work on?

Then of course the standard......
If at any time during the session you feel pain or discomfort, please inform the therapist so that the massage may be adjusted to your needs.

And the consent....
I consent to the massage therapy services I am receiving through (insert name of company).  The part about not diagnosing would go here as well, and something regarding an affirmation that the medical information provided was correct.  Also, a sexual clause with some info that if any inappropriate gestures or remarks are made, the session will be terminated and the client will be liable for payment of the scheduled appointment.

Client Signature:
Date:

Hope that helps.

Thank you!!! :)  Boy that sure is all the information I need!!  That is wonderful of you to post it for me so nicely!!! There are things on your list that  I didn't think of, so im glad i asked!!   I have a few weeks to get everything in order.   I just found this forum this week and am so glad I did.  I will visit here often. Im also studying for my national exam and have visited some postings on there as well. Looks like a hard test!Denise

On-Site Supplies List

and face rest covers or cut-out paper towels to cover the face rest.I would think you could wear what you want (within reason!)Have fun with your new adventure :)

Oh yeah! the face cradle covers!    I just ordered some, they'll be in soon.  I think I got them from bodyjaz, they were recommended on this forum.  If you have good music recommendations for chair, lemmie know!   I like drum and percussion for chair, but im also thinking maybe some upbeat Latin music.  Looking for ideas!

In addition to what has been mentioned above:  I recommend bringing extra batteries.  Just in case.I wear black yoga pants (one size bigger so they are not tight) and a light blue short sleeve shirt from Massage Warehouse.  It is professional looking, but the clothes don't get in my way.As for music, I don't have any specific recommendations. IMO, keep it at little more upbeat.Since I do chair mainly for businesses, I don't want the clients being sleepy for too long after their massage. :D

Hmmm, i'll check out massage warehouse tops.   Ive been meaning to buy some massage tops.    Do you wear sneakers?    Where did you buy your wheeled back pack?  I can't spend alot, but do need something very functional.  Im still looking around.   Kohls had one, really nice Dockers one, but $51, on sale!  Thats too much for me right now.  

On-Site Supplies List

*does the "I-promise-I'm-not-a-dingbat" mantra*

HAHAHAHAHA... YES!  and the face cradle covers!!!!!!   ;D

Actually, I have those in the front zipper of the bag that holds the table, so I am sure that is going to be my excuse for not adding them.  I only put down the stuff in my rolly-bag in that first post.  But, PAAAAA----LLLLLLEEEESSSSSSEEEE don't forget the face cradle covers!!!! *hehehehe*

Where did you buy your wheeled back pack?  I can't spend alot, but do need something very functional
 Wal-Mart.  I'd say you may find something at BigLots too... or possibly Tuesday Morning.

Here's a link to the Tuesday Morning stores.... http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/

As for what I wear.... I do it pretty easy... Black Scrubs... works for me, but I have read a whole thread here somewhere on what people wear to work, and I have to admit.... I am not as "a.nal" about it as I was on that post anymore.  Something that looks nice and professional should do.  I'll try to hunt up that clothing thread for you.  :)

Here it is...

What do you wear at work??
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165

nice clothing thread, i perused thru it.  Got some good ideas.  I found some really nice polo's at khols for $8.  all colors. i bought 3, blue, white and turquoise blue color.  I would say polos are not the most comfortable, but when im working i dont actually notice discomfort in it like when i first put it on.  as for pants, maybe even some nice capris or to the ankle khaki's be nice too.    time to visit the gap outlet or old navy i guess.  i think for shoes, sneakers, white is nice, and i always work barefoot as well, but to greet clients, sneakers are my thing!  Im still look for employment, i just got out of school a week ago.  Have a few leads, hope something turns up soon.i cant afford my own space yet, but ultimately thats what id like to do.   still looking for wheele backpack, target has some nice ones.   may stop in there tomorrow to see.

God luck... thanks for keeping us posted.... I know I am always wondering "What happened...?" on a lot of these posts!  :D

How many 15 minute chair massages are possible in a 6 hour day.  I would think only 3 an hour are possible, if you include short breaks in between and time to clean off chair for next client.    If I was on-site at a company for 6 hours and did 3 an hour, that would be total of 18?  would that be killing myself in a 6 hour day?? or is that possible to do?  

How many chair massages to do.......hmmm......at health fairs, where we don't charge ---- and they're 10 minutes, I do 5 in an hour...... doesn't take long to wipe down and chair and put on a fresh face cradle cover while they complete and sign the consent form.  I try to take a break every two hours..... just block off that signup slot on the sheet.Oh, and I learned the hard way to get them to check themselves off the sign up sheet.  I don't know them by name, and then have no idea who waited and got their turn and who didn't.Good luck!Linda in NC

Thanks for your reply.  That was helpful advice.  I may do 15 min ones for corp, but 10 minute at events or shows.  Good idea about the signout sheet, I wouldnt have thought of that.    has anyone worked with infinitemassage.com?was wondering what that was all about and if worth signing up with them.

I am doing my first health fair on Friday.  It is a "promote massage" and the profession event.  I was going to do a short version of my informed consent, but do I need a full blown intake form?  I don't have a massage chair, but people who did it before used a regular chair with pillows.  Not the most comfortable situation, but it is what I have to work with.Last year they didn't have a sign up sheet and they had a line. I don't think that would be relaxing for them or me.  I thought about having them check on the sign up sheet if they want hands or neck/upper back.Any suggestions?LaLoba

I learned at a chair seminar about using Brawny extra large paper towels and tearing them about 2/3 the way up the middle for the face to go in. Way, way, way cheaper than any fancy face cradle covers and feel fine to clients.EB
The purchased face cradles are much nicer, but the clients don't seem to mind the paper towels.  I have used both and now only use paper towels.  For "free events" I offer 5 minute chair massages.  I feel that is enough time for the person to try out the massage.  I have done this and gotten regulars jobs every time.  As for intake forms, ABMP offers a short one and here is a link to another, http://www.sohnen-moe.com/formfiles/seat_mas.pdf
Last year they didn't have a sign up sheet and they had a line. I don't think that would be relaxing for them or me.  I thought about having them check on the sign up sheet if they want hands or neck/upper back. Any suggestions? LaLoba
For my regular jobs there are sign up sheets, but for "free events" I just have a line.  This worked out fine for me and it also gave them a chance to sign up for my drawing and  to fill out the intake.

On-Site Supplies List

I like the 5-minute limits for free events - makes going through a bunch of people a whole lot easier and quicker. You could always spice things up for yourself by swapping out techniques.! I love this site !

On-Site Supplies List

If I was on-site at a company for 6 hours and did 3 an hour, that would be total of 18?  would that be killing myself in a 6 hour day?? or is that possible to do?

It's possible, but it makes for a really long day.

Consider working with some friends and family for about three or more hours and see how it goes beforehand, to give yourself an idea.  Usually it's that 4 and1/2 or 5 hour mark that makes me start to get a little "bleh".

Let us know how it all goes!  :)

On-Site Supplies List

For "free events" I offer 5 minute chair massages.  I feel that is enough time for the person to try out the massage.  I have done this and gotten regulars jobs every time.  

As for intake forms, ABMP offers a short one and here is a link to another, http://www.sohnen-moe.com/formfiles/seat_mas.pdf

For my regular jobs there are sign up sheets, but for "free events" I just have a line.  This worked out fine for me and it also gave them a chance to sign up for my drawing and  to fill out the intake.

Masthera,

Thanks so much...

Since this is my first time, I am having trouble picturing doing a massage every 5 minutes for 3 hours!!!!  w/o a sign in sheet and with a line, how do you pace yourself? or do you?

Can you, or others, give me some more specifics...

You are massaging someone and the people in line are filling out an intake form and waiting their turn.  When do you take a break? How can you take a break with a line?

Am I overthinking this?

Help!

LaLoba

Im curious too how the whole thing unfolds. I have a my first FREE chair event, 5 min massages on May 17th.   Im trying to picture how it goes.   There will be only a small sign up sheet, nothing like an intake form with alot of questions.More to get names than anything else.But my question is for 15 minute chair massage event which is a paid chair event, and you have a somewhat of a substantial intake form to fill out, do you think it's somewhat of a deterrant and some people won't want to fill it out?  Do you think it scares people off to give out information (such as ailments/illlness/medicine/etc)??       Do you ever do one on someone who really wants the massage but doesnt want to fill one out?  Ive not done any chair events yet so im just trying to figure out what to expect.This site is great. Thanks for link to the intake form!  Im so glad I found this website! Sure makes things so much easier to talk to others in same profession!

On-Site Supplies List

Masthera,

Thanks so much...

Since this is my first time, I am having trouble picturing doing a massage every 5 minutes for 3 hours!!!!  w/o a sign in sheet and with a line, how do you pace yourself? or do you?

Can you, or others, give me some more specifics...

You are massaging someone and the people in line are filling out an intake form and waiting their turn.  When do you take a break? How can you take a break with a line?

Am I overthinking this?

Help!

LaLoba

Your welcome!

I will try my best to explain how this worked at a health fair.

The health fair was set up in a large room.  Each person had a table to set up on and I had additional space for my chair.  The employees came to the fair when they had their morning and lunch breaks so at times you had a line and then you didn't.  The breaks are scattered thought out the morning for the employees, so you have scattered breaks as a result.  Lunch was provided by the company.  But, I was the last to eat since my area got a lot of attention during lunch break.  This was fine because I came prepared with good quick snacks (granola bar, carrot sticks, cheese sticks,  water, ect).  When I was done with a line and I wanted a break I would sit down.  If some came in an wanted a massage I would pay attention to how I felt and I would decide if I wanted to rest or not.  With the 5 minute massages I didn't feel worn out.  If I needed to go to the bathroom I just went during the slow time.  Or you could briefly excuse yourself to go.  

I stretched really good before the first massage and I quickly stretched whenever I was about to start a new massage.  The health fair was a total of 3 hours and I didn't find it hard to keep up with the pace.  Remember to keep good body mechanics.

Consider working with some friends and family for about three or more hours and see how it goes beforehand, to give yourself an idea.  Usually it's that 4 and1/2 or 5 hour mark that makes me start to get a little "bleh".

I agree with this.  Get some practice in and see how you feel doing chair for long periods of time.  This will help give you a gadge of what your stamina is.

But my question is for 15 minute chair massage event which is a paid chair event, and you have a somewhat of a substantial intake form to fill out, do you think it's somewhat of a deterrant and some people won't want to fill it out?  Do you think it scares people off to give out information (such as ailments/illlness/medicine/etc)??  Do you ever do one on someone who really wants the massage but doesn't want to fill one out?  Ive not done any chair events yet so im just trying to figure out what to expect.

I use the form from ABMP for my free events.  It askes for name and age.  If they currently suffer from any ailments.  If they are under Dr's supervision for an ailment.  They then read the statement and sign.  The statement goes:

The practitioner whose signature appears below in not responsible for the aggrevation of the conditions which were present, but not disclosed, at the time of the massage and which may be affected by the massage.

If the person doesn't want to take the time to fill out this short form then I will refuse to do the massage.  I have sign that also politely states this.  BTW, this has NEVER happened.

Some may feel that this is not enough, but I find it is short enough that people don't mind filling it out.  

At free events I do a drawing and they have to fill out a form for that.  It includes address and phone information.  That way I can still get the information of people who are not getting the chair massage.  Some just don't have the time.  Work certainly doesn't stop for the health fair.  

I use a more specific form for my regular jobs.  Including address, phone, specific ailment lists, ect.  

The set-up with each thing will be different.  Find out the set-up ahead and try to plan accordingly.  Just be as prepared as you can.  It is a lot of fun and people really enjoy it.

You might even have to turn down a few marriage proposals! ;D

Please feel free to continue to ask more questions if you are still confused.  

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back