Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

navalkar lane

Hope everything will be fine.
Thanks to the seniors.
Any advice or Best hookup place to visit near Chembur / Asalpha. Please let me know. Interested in DB with high end girls. High quality profile if possible do share budget no issue.

Thanks in advance.

Colaba SP was raided.
Avoid Colaba SP 6169 for few months.

High chances of raid and mongers going to jail.

Stay safe. Visit NL and CH

-
Pimp raghu.raj86
Bro what about Dancebars and MPs today visiting mumbai. Is it safe to take service there???

Colaba SP versus Navalkar Lane Kancha's Den

I have been going to Navalkar Lane 1B0F, 1B1F and 2B2F for quite some time now.
Have taken more MILFS from 2B2F. A few times taken girls from 1B1F and a couple of occasions 1B0F.
Have gone to Colaba SP only once.

So now the stage is set for comparison. Of course a little more experience with Colaba SP would make more sense.

But promise is a promise. Since Colaba SP is new to us, it calls for an FR right away especially since RaghuRaj86 has illuminated this dark secret.
I am mentioning the quality / service expected and other parameters as to how the two dens fare.

Line Up: Colaba SP can offer a maximum of 2 girls at a time. Any den in Navalkar Lane especially Kanchas can show you 2 to 10 girls / women (may be not in the last few weeks due to LE action).

Freshness of Stock: Navalkar Lane has the same stock for many months together. Fresh ones do come. But old ones also occupy space. Colaba SP has fresh stock every couple of days or even everyday.

Timings: While NL dens can be open from afternoon to late nights up till early mornings, Colaba SP operates only from late morning to 7.00 p.m.

Background: NL women / girls are professionally into this. Colaba SP has mostly housewives and college students, working girls, long-term tourists on offer.

Services:

Kancha's den's 2.5K range offers everything including BBBJ and BackFrench etc., who can go to fulfil a base fantasy (dont expect role plays dear). 3.5K range may or may not do the same depending upon the girl. 5.5K range i.e., the so called divas (by their own self proclaimed standards of-course) can have nakhras as they have slim trim sexy or voluptuous bodies. Some women can be wild and get real dirty if you want them to. But most wild cat MILFs have big belly and that is a turn off. The more beautiful or pretty the girl, the price increases and so does the nakhra. So I have always preferred MILFs for best services ignoring their tummies. On occasions I had these 3.5k and 5.5k types if johnny wanted pretty face and better bodies.

On the other hand, Colaba SP has stock which does offer BBBJ but not BackFrench. So you can understand. You will have to talk to the girl about your expectations. Unfortunately you will have only one or two girl, so if one is busy and you have only another to choose, you will have to wait before you talk to the other. Most of the girls who give service there are not professionally into this but are there for some extra buck or the fun of it. The good part is that they are likely to be more clean. One may have some struggle with the very new ones into this trade but I think it is a wonderful opportunity if know how to treat a woman well and gain her confidence for you to do what you want to her. Some experienced chicks there can be wild.

My Experience:
I first got to see one college girl with flat tummy and pretty face. I wanted to do it with her. She was okay with BBBJ provided it didnt water much. Easy to communicate. Would have gone with her. But the SP told me to also talk to one another Bhabhi who was on her way. Yes you heard it right... on her way....
When the Bhabhi came, she turned out to be a Gujju woman with kids but had flat tummy. She was so sweet and uprfront that she did not have much experience and that she is only doing it to support her family. the bhabhi did not have much knowledge of positions either. Her hubby would only do her missionary. This was an opportunity for me. I gained her confidence and she was willing to try out different positions and deepthroating.
so I went with the Gujju bhabhi and had a good time with her. Facefucking and Deepthroating her was good (thank god she trusted me with it). The best part was screwing her with her Mangalsutra on. Wow thats a high. She had perfect shaped boobies. Oh we made love like passionate lovers. I had never taken a Gujju woman before. So that was a tickmark on the checklist.

I missed going with the young chick but I will do it next time. Next time at Colaba it would only be college going hot chicks.

Quality of Stock: Most of the days you will be assured above-average / good looking girls / early MILFs with good figures. I get daily photo updates from the SP. Some exotic babes from abroad also show up at Colaba SP.
Navalkar Lane on the other hand has only Indians to offer and that to mostly Bangalis and nowadays Central Indian also.

Ease of Choosing: NL guys wont send you photos. so you have to go there and check out the stock for yourself. But yes there is aplenty there. you have around 5-6 dens there with many women / girls suiting your budget. The Colaba SP has limited stock. But the good part is that the SP will send you the photos and then you can decide whether you want that girl or not and then start from your work / home. But what goes against Colaba is that it shuts at 7.00 p.m. because the girls do come from normal families.

Value for Money: at 4K a shot for the quality of girls offered, Colaba SP is truly VFM as compared to 3.5K and 5.5K range offered by 1B1F / 2B2F of NL.
The 2.5K at NL is VFM if you want the pleasure for the skin and not for the eyes.

Analysis:
If you want the sloppiest pleasure for your body by a slut / whore and want to ram the cat, go to Kancha's without a wink.
But if you want to bang real family girls / women who are good looking or pretty / above average and good body shape and Value for Money compared to near price band of NL, I think Colaba SP is a better bet and VFM. Plus the chances of meeting exoticas at Colaba are also there.

Colaba SP is possible only if you can go to Colaba during office hours else go on Saturday / Sunday. With NL, you can go as and when you please.

So take your call guys. Happy banging and happy mongering...

And yeah, I hope that this unnecessary mudslinging on the group stops. It doesnt matter who is who and what.
All must consider whether you got a new place to try out or not and whether it is safe and worth it.

RaghuRaj86, thanks a lot for this. If you have any such more dens, do let me know. I really appreciate you no matter what anyone else says.

Cheers !!!!!!
-Mahalingam

Hi great post and comparision bro. can you give me cntct detail of colaba sp...would like to try out...agree with you have to say abt nl. thanks much

Appreciate the effort there man! Good comparison, felt like I was reading some professional sex blog!

I have been going to Navalkar Lane 1B0F, 1B1F and 2B2F for quite some time now.
Have taken more MILFS from 2B2F. A few times taken girls from 1B1F and a couple of occasions 1B0F.
Have gone to Colaba SP only once.

So now the stage is set for comparison. Of course a little more experience with Colaba SP would make more sense.

But promise is a promise. Since Colaba SP is new to us, it calls for an FR right away especially since RaghuRaj86 has illuminated this dark secret.
I am mentioning the quality / service expected and other parameters as to how the two dens fare.

Line Up: Colaba SP can offer a maximum of 2 girls at a time. Any den in Navalkar Lane especially Kanchas can show you 2 to 10 girls / women (may be not in the last few weeks due to LE action).

Freshness of Stock: Navalkar Lane has the same stock for many months together. Fresh ones do come. But old ones also occupy space. Colaba SP has fresh stock every couple of days or even everyday.

Timings: While NL dens can be open from afternoon to late nights up till early mornings, Colaba SP operates only from late morning to 7.00 p.m.

Background: NL women / girls are professionally into this. Colaba SP has mostly housewives and college students, working girls, long-term tourists on offer.

Services:

Kancha's den's 2.5K range offers everything including BBBJ and BackFrench etc., who can go to fulfil a base fantasy (dont expect role plays dear). 3.5K range may or may not do the same depending upon the girl. 5.5K range i.e., the so called divas (by their own self proclaimed standards of-course) can have nakhras as they have slim trim sexy or voluptuous bodies. Some women can be wild and get real dirty if you want them to. But most wild cat MILFs have big belly and that is a turn off. The more beautiful or pretty the girl, the price increases and so does the nakhra. So I have always preferred MILFs for best services ignoring their tummies. On occasions I had these 3.5k and 5.5k types if johnny wanted pretty face and better bodies.

On the other hand, Colaba SP has stock which does offer BBBJ but not BackFrench. So you can understand. You will have to talk to the girl about your expectations. Unfortunately you will have only one or two girl, so if one is busy and you have only another to choose, you will have to wait before you talk to the other. Most of the girls who give service there are not professionally into this but are there for some extra buck or the fun of it. The good part is that they are likely to be more clean. One may have some struggle with the very new ones into this trade but I think it is a wonderful opportunity if know how to treat a woman well and gain her confidence for you to do what you want to her. Some experienced chicks there can be wild.

My Experience:
I first got to see one college girl with flat tummy and pretty face. I wanted to do it with her. She was okay with BBBJ provided it didnt water much. Easy to communicate. Would have gone with her. But the SP told me to also talk to one another Bhabhi who was on her way. Yes you heard it right... on her way....
When the Bhabhi came, she turned out to be a Gujju woman with kids but had flat tummy. She was so sweet and uprfront that she did not have much experience and that she is only doing it to support her family. the bhabhi did not have much knowledge of positions either. Her hubby would only do her missionary. This was an opportunity for me. I gained her confidence and she was willing to try out different positions and deepthroating.
so I went with the Gujju bhabhi and had a good time with her. Facefucking and Deepthroating her was good (thank god she trusted me with it). The best part was screwing her with her Mangalsutra on. Wow thats a high. She had perfect shaped boobies. Oh we made love like passionate lovers. I had never taken a Gujju woman before. So that was a tickmark on the checklist.

I missed going with the young chick but I will do it next time. Next time at Colaba it would only be college going hot chicks.

Quality of Stock: Most of the days you will be assured above-average / good looking girls / early MILFs with good figures. I get daily photo updates from the SP. Some exotic babes from abroad also show up at Colaba SP.
Navalkar Lane on the other hand has only Indians to offer and that to mostly Bangalis and nowadays Central Indian also.

Ease of Choosing: NL guys wont send you photos. so you have to go there and check out the stock for yourself. But yes there is aplenty there. you have around 5-6 dens there with many women / girls suiting your budget. The Colaba SP has limited stock. But the good part is that the SP will send you the photos and then you can decide whether you want that girl or not and then start from your work / home. But what goes against Colaba is that it shuts at 7.00 p.m. because the girls do come from normal families.

Value for Money: at 4K a shot for the quality of girls offered, Colaba SP is truly VFM as compared to 3.5K and 5.5K range offered by 1B1F / 2B2F of NL.
The 2.5K at NL is VFM if you want the pleasure for the skin and not for the eyes.

Analysis:
If you want the sloppiest pleasure for your body by a slut / whore and want to ram the cat, go to Kancha's without a wink.
But if you want to bang real family girls / women who are good looking or pretty / above average and good body shape and Value for Money compared to near price band of NL, I think Colaba SP is a better bet and VFM. Plus the chances of meeting exoticas at Colaba are also there.

Colaba SP is possible only if you can go to Colaba during office hours else go on Saturday / Sunday. With NL, you can go as and when you please.

So take your call guys. Happy banging and happy mongering...

And yeah, I hope that this unnecessary mudslinging on the group stops. It doesnt matter who is who and what.
All must consider whether you got a new place to try out or not and whether it is safe and worth it.

RaghuRaj86, thanks a lot for this. If you have any such more dens, do let me know. I really appreciate you no matter what anyone else says.

Cheers !!!!!!
-Mahalingam

Colaba SP was raided. The pimps of Colaba SP are misleading the forum members by writing fake posts.

Avoid Colaba SP or risk being raided.

NL and CH are safe options

-
Pimp @raghu.raj86

Any recommendations of rimming girls at NL?

Any idea where queen sophia is nowadays?

Went to Kenney bridge yesterday. Collection was good (good assets, ok face). Took 2 pops for an hour. Felt safe once I entered.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Very Well summarized, I have paid one visit to Colaba SP and its worth try. Never been to NL though. Thanks RaghuRaj 86 for the help. My FR is is pending , will pen down shortly.
Happy Mongering ... Regards HH[

Last edited:
Went to Kenney bridge yesterday. Collection was good (good assets, ok face). Took 2 pops for an hour. Felt safe once I entered.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Damages and little guidance for newbie for Kennedy as it feels little scary to enter there compared to NL.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

NL is now only operating till 10 pm , But loss it's charm it has very less customers and very less girls.

Sonali is now shifted to 2b2f and always wants to finish the job quickly.

So avoid Sonali as she is just a time watcher.

I have been visiting NL for last 7 years
In my recent visits I was getting felling that NL is heading towards it's permeant closure. There we're time when new stock available every week and atleast 15-20 girls in each joint ( this was 2012-13) . Now SPs are keeping only 5-6 girls in each joints. In good old days girl has to wait for her turn. Nowadays customers are waiting for girls. I have been observing above patterns for more than 6 months. As NL located at prime spot there is redevelopment pressure on owners. One can see adjacent residential tower that inaugrated few months back. Those Residents will definitely try to influence local LE, politicians and demand for better locality. I hope all these events won't translate into reality and NL goes back to its Glory days. Mumbai is full of towers but there is only one NL.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  10. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  11. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  28. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  40. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  42. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
Back