Super SPA.

navalkar lane

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 4. 11am-11pm Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 5"3, 34B, 110lbs New Chinese Hailey
  2. Ambition Spa:
    ❤❤ Everyone’s Favourite SATURDAY Massage! ★ BEST Massage EVER :) ★ Ambition Spa CAMBRIDGE 9am-9pm! ★ 519-650-8001 ❤❤
  3. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona and Rebecca are here on Thursday and Friday ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  4. HowardXXX:
    Orchid Spa ❤❤❤We have lovely young girls Victoria and Tracy wait for you ! 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Call 437-220-6963 to book an appointment
  5. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤ The ONE spa closes at 9pm, there are still a lot of time to have a holistic massage to relax your body and relieve your stress... at the same time have some funs... :):):). Tina And J J wait for you ! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  6. MagicGarden:
    Friday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Two absolute hotties: 🔥𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪 and Chinese Cherry🔥. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  7. kenwong649:
    Value Meal Alert @ Sweet Spa: 100 or 120 Full Package Girl Alert: Zoe Our Short/ Slim Chinese Service Queen Zoe is OK to do BJ for 50 tips or 100/15 mins, 120/30 mins for full package (room fee included) 416 300 6699
  8. Mia and Friends:
    We are open from 8am until 10pm each day 💓 Today we have Anita, Mimi and Olivia 💓 These girls are hot! 💓 Our Guelph spa has three Oriental girls 21-29 per shift ☎ 437-333-4760
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Anna:Super sexy Chinese service queen .With DD melon on her Chest and Eva : She is a cute, sweet young librarian type looking girl. ☎416-800-8026 (9:30am-9:00pm)
  10. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  11. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 May and Jenny are available today! 💓 Slow relaxing massage 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  12. Forever Spa:
    We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Jenny, Shasha, Mia and Cindy are available 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  13. red rose spa:
    🌸 We have TWENTY BEAUTIFUL BROWN GIRLS from India and Guyana 🌸 They massage at our two Scarborough spas 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 We open at 10am but many girls start at 11am or noon
  14. TopHealthCentre:
    💦Ashley, Jade and Selena are here Today! They're waiting just for you! 🤩 Cum See Either of these Hot & Sexy Babes! You will be soooo happy you did! 💦 Open 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. ▶ Book Your Hot & Sexy Massage! ▶ CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 WALK-INs Always Welcome. 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  15. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Friday December 3rd we have three beautiful young girls - MONICA, CRYSTAL and KELLY working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  16. See You Health Center:
    New Very young Hot Girl Emily and Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen。 She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. ☎416-800-8026(10:00am-9:00pm)
  17. Oshawa Asian Mimi:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night on Friday December 3. 📸📸NEW PICTURES📸📸 💯💯REAL💯💯NEW PICTURES📸📸 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded ✨
  18. Soneta Spa:
    Monica is on duty today. 5’ 4” 36 D Eastern European Monica specializes in erotic and therapeutic massage. Experience an amazing massage today. Open 10am - 9 pm daily Call: - 647-341-8062 Or just drop in to see Monica. 2477 Finch Avenue West, Toronto
  19. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have young beautiful girl Eva with Long legs, young sexy Korea girl Baby with beautiful and D cups. Young petite girl Michelle excellent massage, Japanese looking Lulu excellent service With nice bum bum, sexy Kiki with DD cups @7-8099 Weston road. ☎289-657-1666
  20. My Little House:
    CALL/TEXT ☎ ✉ 289.552.1822 ✉ ☎ CALL/TEXT WHATSAPP 289.552.1822 WHATSAPP Durham's RETURNING favourite Asian Superstar ❤MONICA❤ is back in Oshawa 💯 Slim Asian treat 🥰 open minded TAIWANESE ❤CAR MODEL LOOK-A-LIKE❤ MONICA is always open minded with PSE no rush service 🥰 regular and new clients welcome but SAFETY measures for everyone and community is number one priority!!!! Unforgettable experience ❤ Real Pictures of MONICA 💯 Sweet & friendly Asian girl very open minded -MASSAGE ❤AVAILABLE
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New young girl big boobs big hips beautiful sexy Mia , Young girl Slender D boobs Daity Nice Jojo,Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1. ☎4379857899 🌹🌹🌹:heart6
  22. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED as is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  23. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤ Tina and J J on duty today !!! Tina: is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  24. MoonLightSpa:
    Friday at ☾ MoonLight SPA ☾ 416-335-8857: MAGGIE & MINA. 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 𝟭𝟬𝟯-𝟯𝟳𝟬𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘃𝗲 (𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 & 𝗠𝗰𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹) 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟯𝟯𝟱-𝟴𝟴𝟱𝟳
  25. Aqua Blue Spa:
    Lucy is here today. Stop by and enjoy a relaxing massage. You’ll enjoy the special treatment Lucy provides. Open 10am - 9pm Call:416-264-8382 Or just drop in. 114 Anaconda Avenue, Scarborough Just 2 blocks north of St. Clair East.

Rabda

Reaction score
Bro, 1b2f is handled by SP Ramu Yadav.
1b1f - Pooja Akka
1bgf - SP Ganesh

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
Brother, can you give me the phone number of reliable SP ? I will be in Mumbai and want to make the best use of my stay. TIA

sujit2010

Reaction score
NL visit on 12th oct 21
Was in mood decided to venchure NL, texted kancha, replies opened and ok
Reached 5.40 pm, meet kancha down bellow,
Takes to 2B2F, shows lineup, total 6, all milfs 35 to 40.
In stock seen ventured two milfs,
Then decided to take thin lady. Kancha asured services, payment done.
She camed door closed. Started chit chatting, she was from Kolkata stays at nalasopara name I think sahher. With discussion both were relaxed, started checking her assets boobs butucks, little turn off , found sagy not handfull. Started deep kissing, touched her pussy feel warm pussy, then started removing one by one clothes, then cleaning rechual completed. Started licking her full body, done good daty, her pussy tight clean, she was mooning sucked her pussy all around. The she come on me rubbed her pussy on my dick, enjoyed the act. Then she sucked my balls slowly reached to dick, amazingly sucked , it was very tight, I was in very Full mood, taken protection asked to come on top, she pushed dick inside on top and started bumpbing, enjoyed full act. Then taken her in doggy for some time. Then in misienary, fucked her very hard and released.
After relaxing she removed the condy, cleaned dick. Very cooperative enjoyed.

Price 3500+200condy+ 200 Tip
Boobs 5/10
Look7/10
Services 9/10
Wir, no will try another one

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

tushartro

Reaction score
NL visit on 12th oct 21
Was in mood decided to venchure NL, texted kancha, replies opened and ok
Reached 5.40 pm, meet kancha down bellow,
Takes to 2B2F, shows lineup, total 6, all milfs 35 to 40.
In stock seen ventured two milfs,
Then decided to take thin lady. Kancha asured services, payment done.
She camed door closed. Started chit chatting, she was from Kolkata stays at nalasopara name I think sahher. With discussion both were relaxed, started checking her assets boobs butucks, little turn off , found sagy not handfull. Started deep kissing, touched her pussy feel warm pussy, then started removing one by one clothes, then cleaning rechual completed. Started licking her full body, done good daty, her pussy tight clean, she was mooning sucked her pussy all around. The she come on me rubbed her pussy on my dick, enjoyed the act. Then she sucked my balls slowly reached to dick, amazingly sucked , it was very tight, I was in very Full mood, taken protection asked to come on top, she pushed dick inside on top and started bumpbing, enjoyed full act. Then taken her in doggy for some time. Then in misienary, fucked her very hard and released.
After relaxing she removed the condy, cleaned dick. Very cooperative enjoyed.

Price 3500+200condy+ 200 Tip
Boobs 5/10
Look7/10
Services 9/10
Wir, no will try another one

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
Most Generic FR ever LOL

augustya

Reviewer
Reaction score
u will think like that, untill you get one. dont do such things at these factories.
Do you ever Take Paracetamol ? A common Flu and Influenza Medicine ? Have you read the Medical Journals and Papers what they claim about it ? It can cause damage to Liver and Kidneys. How many of them have actually had their Kidney and Liver Damaged with Occasionally having it ?

Please present the data and then talk !

But in no ways I am saying or denying DATY on a Sex Worker is 100% Safe. Yes it is Risky. But you have to factor in the surrounding circumstances and the situation in which you are doing it. That will help you decide and take a conscious decision. All Girls I know for the fact get regularly tested for HIV and other STD Disease at NL and this peace of mind makes me take the adventure of doing it.

So if someone is scared simple dont do it. I know what I am getting into and I am aware about it. And I dont feel scared so I do it. Simple !!

busybody

Reaction score
FR at NL
Choose an older lady (Sus), after my previous experience with a slim wild younger one previously.
Sus gave a real slow sloppy French , but other wise nothing much to write about.

Don’t recall the younger one name, couldn’t make it come, made my babulal insensitive.

This one was much better, showed experience.

wir: more birds to explore
B: 4
Pussy: 7
Overall: 7
Figure: 5
Face: 5
Wallet: 3.5k + .2 tip + 1 drinks + .2 tips (girl)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mong_raj

Reaction score
Hi guys,
New to the forum, but an old time monger
Is NL worth visiting this weekend.
Thoughts?

alam.arshe

Reaction score
आदमी के लिंग के उत्तेजित होने पर औसत लम्बाई 7 इंच होती है।

यदि चु दाई के वक़्त यह चू त में 7 इंच भीतर और 6 इंच बाहर आता है, यानी एक बार अंदर बाहर होने पे लगभग 13 इंच का सफर करता है।

मान लो एक पकड़ में 50 बार अंदर बाहर होता है, तो
13 x 50 = 650 इंच चलता है।

अब यदि एक वर्ष में 300 पकड़ लगाए, तो..
650 x 300 = 1,95,000 इंच चलेगा

इसलिए....
1,95,000 ÷ 39.37
(1 मीटर यानी 39.37 इंच)
= 4,953 मीटर

फिर 4,954 मीटर यानी 4.95 km

अब यदि एक व्यक्ति 40 साल तक उपरोक्त गणना के अनुसार ही चु दाई करता रहे, तो...

4.95 x 40 = 198 km

यानी सामान्य मनुष्य का लं ड अपने जीवनकाल में लगभग 200 km का सफर तय कर लेता है।

इसे कहते हैं गणित....
तुमने क्या लौ ड़ा पढ़ाई कर रखी है !

B a l.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

whoami022002

Reaction score
Remember, price is negotiable depend on desperation you show and how busy they are on a given day.
Be ready to walk out and go to another den. There are plenty. You do not need any number or reference.
End of the day, only matters is service once the clothes and makeup is off.
Good luck and enjoy your ride.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk