1839 Danforth AVE 2nd fl 416 855 6533 Grand New
21-160 East Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill ON
The best massage spa in woodbridge
Massage Spa

navalkar lane

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. Ambition Spa:
    ❤★ Terrific TUESDAY in CAMBRIDGE at Ambition Spa! ➜BEST Massage :) ➜Your Number 1 Massage & Spa! VISIT US or Call US at 519-650-80019am-9pm :)❤
  2. Bloor West Spa:
    💥 EVA & ANNA ARE HERE TODAY 💥ANNA IS NEW GIRL WITH BIG BOOBS 💥DOWNTOWN WEST 💥D&W WELLNESS💥BEST MASSAGE💥VISIT TODAY 💥 825 BLOOR STREET 💥416-537-0259💥
  3. See You Health Center:
    Moon:She is Vietnamese
Very young with Spicy Body. very attractive girl with a touch of Spanish look and Candy: She is a Vietnamese she Spicy body and natural star like face and Mika:She's sexy Vietnamese singer ☎416-988-2950(9:30am-10:30pm)
  4. AliceSpa:
    2 honeys at Alice Spa today: Stella: half white, half Korean, very beautiful pure face, nice body with slight curves, beautiful bum, and she is very sweet with great service. Mimi: Mimi is a slim Asian lady with D Cups, very sweet Girl Next Door type, and a service queen who can play however you like. ALICE SPA, 4915 Steeles Ave E, Scarborough, for a nice relaxing time. 416-298-0898
  5. Sophia lee:
    Hawaii Health Spa 3110 kingston rd. Scarborough unit 7, m1m 1p2 ☎ : 4162618088 Specially trained female therapist (6476079982) from a family of massage traditions over generations, offering deep tissue, therapeutic massage to de-stress your sore muscles and cure any discomfort, in hygienic and sanitized environment. Also offering suggestions and sharing knowledge on health topics and body care by telling you the truth behind your illnesses and the right way to stay healthy.
  6. HowardXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤ ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station Orchid Spa 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Tel:4372206963❤❤❤
  7. HowardXXX:
    ❤ORCHID SPA ❤ ** Hot, Sexy & Service-Oriented Young Asian Attendants !!!! 🕙 Open 10am - 10pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ☎437-220-6963(Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #103 3601 Highway 7 East, Markham (Just west of Warden
  8. AquaBaySpa:
    :)Start Your Week Relaxed & Happy :) Book A Great Massage Today BARBIE (New & Very Sweet) :heart1 20s, Very Pretty & Nice Figure, Excellent Skills CICI (Very Popular) :heart1 30s, Petite, Slim & Nice Figure, Great Skills, Open-Minded. Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7. TEXT/CALL (647) 939-0599
  9. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ☎ 905 265 2158 ☎ Today ⭐Featured GIRL - ⭐ Brandy is sexy Latina will assist you with all pleasure. + - ⭐ Tracy - ⭐ May - ⭐ Lisa - 🌹 Alice. More Info, Pics and Video CLICK HERE
  10. Leona7:
    I’m an Indo Canadian lady with good massage skills. Come experience my warm loving company and my hospitality. Contact 6472747515
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl Student Big-breasted big Big boobs,big butts Sara, young girl Thin petite elegant temperament Tina , Young girl sexy beautiful face Cici ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary.2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1.☎4379857899 👅👅:thong
  13. HowardXXX:
    ☀☀The ONE Spa❤--REAL PICS--❤--In-Room Shower--❤--437-994-6219--❤ ⏰ Open 10am - 9pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station
  14. Sophia lee:
    Hawaii Health Spa 3110 kingston rd. Scarborough unit 7, m1m 1p2 ☎ : 4162618088 Specially trained female therapist (6476079982) from a family of massage traditions over generations, offering deep tissue, therapeutic massage to de-stress your sore muscles and cure any discomfort, in hygienic and sanitized environment. Also offering suggestions and sharing knowledge on health topics and body care by telling you the truth behind your illnesses and the right way to stay healthy.
  15. TopHealthCentre:
    💦 Jade and Ruby are here Today! Ruby ~ 5’4” 124 lbs with C ~ excellent massage and open minded. Jade ~ 5’3 tall 115 lbs B and does excellent massage. Open 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. ▶ CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 WALK-INs Welcome ▶ 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  16. Sense Beauty Spa:
    Stop in to see Jenny and new girl Amy today. Jenny is 5’ 6“ with black hair B ~ 36-24-36 and offers EXTRA Services. Amy is 5' 1" with black hair and busty. Open 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. Call or text: 647-893-5196 Walk Ins are always welcome 5170 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke.
  17. red rose spa:
    Vietnam Julie is on shift today! ❤ 26 years old ❤ Amazing BBBJ service! ❤ 2588 Birchmount Rd ❤ Scarborough ❤ M1T 2M5 ☎ (647) 702-8800
  18. krayjee:
    Ocean spa.... is a very well appointed 4 rooms spa located on Steeles Ave W just west of Yonge in a plaza on the north side. The rooms are quite spacious and every room has en-suite shower. The place was once quite busy and popular with well reviewed girls such as Yang Yang and Candy before the Covid times, They will have 2 to 4 girls on duty every day. Sweet petite Sasa, sexy slim Doris and fun girl Lulu will be on duty today. Tel..647 713 9353
  19. krayjee:
    Holiday spa....3517 Kennedy road just south of Steele is a very well known spa for having very popular girls for years. The rooms are very spacious with some in room showers. They have two girls on duty every day. They will have tall and sexy Jenny and slim and sexy Cindy with sexy long legs and flat abs on duty. Tel.. (416) 293-8858
  20. Forever Spa:
    We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Shasha, Lisa and Cindy are available 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  21. MagicGarden:
    Monday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Vietnamese Sasa & Chinese Cherry. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  22. krayjee:
    Sunrise Relaxation spa.....302 Adelaide st W, Toronto is a little cozy spa located in the heart of downtown financial district on second floor with back door entrance. They will have 2 beautiful young girls Apple and Mickey and sexy and fun boss Kitty on duty.. Tel...(416) 916 7276
  23. krayjee:
    Just Relax wellness. ... 160 East Beaver creek #17 is a well established spotlessly clean spa with sauna and steam room, well known for their good selections of 5 to 7 well trained masseuses every day. Today they will have very pretty and witty fun girl Minnie, beautiful Thai looking Eva, petite Nancy, sexy Sophia, sweet and fun Lucy, and very pretty Selena on duty. Tel..(905) 707 5877
  24. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Super-hot Latin girl Lola is here today ❤ Lola is French girl 23 with lovely face and sizzling 37D-24-37 body. BBBJ available ❤ 2190 McNicoll Ave ❤ 416-551-3890 ❤ 647-531-8288
  25. krayjee:
    Zen Wellness.....15225 Yonge st, Aurora. It is a very clean cozy semi legit spa located right on Yonge st at Wellington. They have young and petite sweet Korean girl Tina and slim and sexy super star Ella on duty . Tel 647 273 7255

tushartro

Reaction score
NL visit on 12th oct 21
Was in mood decided to venchure NL, texted kancha, replies opened and ok
Reached 5.40 pm, meet kancha down bellow,
Takes to 2B2F, shows lineup, total 6, all milfs 35 to 40.
In stock seen ventured two milfs,
Then decided to take thin lady. Kancha asured services, payment done.
She camed door closed. Started chit chatting, she was from Kolkata stays at nalasopara name I think sahher. With discussion both were relaxed, started checking her assets boobs butucks, little turn off , found sagy not handfull. Started deep kissing, touched her pussy feel warm pussy, then started removing one by one clothes, then cleaning rechual completed. Started licking her full body, done good daty, her pussy tight clean, she was mooning sucked her pussy all around. The she come on me rubbed her pussy on my dick, enjoyed the act. Then she sucked my balls slowly reached to dick, amazingly sucked , it was very tight, I was in very Full mood, taken protection asked to come on top, she pushed dick inside on top and started bumpbing, enjoyed full act. Then taken her in doggy for some time. Then in misienary, fucked her very hard and released.
After relaxing she removed the condy, cleaned dick. Very cooperative enjoyed.

Price 3500+200condy+ 200 Tip
Boobs 5/10
Look7/10
Services 9/10
Wir, no will try another one

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
Most Generic FR ever LOL

Bounty Hunter

Reviewer
Reaction score
u will think like that, untill you get one. dont do such things at these factories.
Do you ever Take Paracetamol ? A common Flu and Influenza Medicine ? Have you read the Medical Journals and Papers what they claim about it ? It can cause damage to Liver and Kidneys. How many of them have actually had their Kidney and Liver Damaged with Occasionally having it ?

Please present the data and then talk !

But in no ways I am saying or denying DATY on a Sex Worker is 100% Safe. Yes it is Risky. But you have to factor in the surrounding circumstances and the situation in which you are doing it. That will help you decide and take a conscious decision. All Girls I know for the fact get regularly tested for HIV and other STD Disease at NL and this peace of mind makes me take the adventure of doing it.

So if someone is scared simple dont do it. I know what I am getting into and I am aware about it. And I dont feel scared so I do it. Simple !!

busybody

Reaction score
FR at NL
Choose an older lady (Sus), after my previous experience with a slim wild younger one previously.
Sus gave a real slow sloppy French , but other wise nothing much to write about.

Don’t recall the younger one name, couldn’t make it come, made my babulal insensitive.

This one was much better, showed experience.

wir: more birds to explore
B: 4
Pussy: 7
Overall: 7
Figure: 5
Face: 5
Wallet: 3.5k + .2 tip + 1 drinks + .2 tips (girl)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mong_raj

Reaction score
Hi guys,
New to the forum, but an old time monger
Is NL worth visiting this weekend.
Thoughts?

alam.arshe

Reaction score
आदमी के लिंग के उत्तेजित होने पर औसत लम्बाई 7 इंच होती है।

यदि चु दाई के वक़्त यह चू त में 7 इंच भीतर और 6 इंच बाहर आता है, यानी एक बार अंदर बाहर होने पे लगभग 13 इंच का सफर करता है।

मान लो एक पकड़ में 50 बार अंदर बाहर होता है, तो
13 x 50 = 650 इंच चलता है।

अब यदि एक वर्ष में 300 पकड़ लगाए, तो..
650 x 300 = 1,95,000 इंच चलेगा

इसलिए....
1,95,000 ÷ 39.37
(1 मीटर यानी 39.37 इंच)
= 4,953 मीटर

फिर 4,954 मीटर यानी 4.95 km

अब यदि एक व्यक्ति 40 साल तक उपरोक्त गणना के अनुसार ही चु दाई करता रहे, तो...

4.95 x 40 = 198 km

यानी सामान्य मनुष्य का लं ड अपने जीवनकाल में लगभग 200 km का सफर तय कर लेता है।

इसे कहते हैं गणित....
तुमने क्या लौ ड़ा पढ़ाई कर रखी है !

B a l.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

whoami022002

Reaction score
Remember, price is negotiable depend on desperation you show and how busy they are on a given day.
Be ready to walk out and go to another den. There are plenty. You do not need any number or reference.
End of the day, only matters is service once the clothes and makeup is off.
Good luck and enjoy your ride.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Excellentwallaby35

Reaction score
Seniors, in desperate need of help, new to Mumbai and Johnny is where brain does not work anymore.

Need a SP/WG/MP that provides a guaranteed BBBJ, I reminisce if Bangkok blowjob bars and hate that I'm on a budget 😅
Please seniors any guidance and direction will help, planning to visit either ater work today or before shift tomorrow.

boobmania

Reaction score
Remember, price is negotiable depend on desperation you show and how busy they are on a given day.
Be ready to walk out and go to another den. There are plenty. You do not need any number or reference.
End of the day, only matters is service once the clothes and makeup is off.
Good luck and enjoy your ride.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Please check your PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewDudeMumbai

Reaction score
Was looking to try a threesome at NL for first time today, any suggestions as to best options and time to show up? Budget is 8k.