Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

navalkar lane

Me & my Reviewiend were too at NL on monday

reachd there arnd 9.30 ,since i had no idea of the geography askd the taxxi guy to leave me at NL and he came out telling ki chalo main dikhata hu sirf do bldg main hi hota hain ,since it was our first time thinkin tht taxi guy can be crooked we went to have cigg and told him to go as we have averted the plan.
Thn went inside the lane and saw 2 p****'s on there bike so got out Reviewom the other side waited for them to leave and got back inside i guess we were in the 2 nd bldg lots of guys circled arnd staircase went inside ,they made us to sit on a sofa and thn mpter sum time ramp walk started for the guy who came prior to us ,he was a chinese knowing hindi :p :p :p
Thn line up for us ,didnt find anything intrstin left and went to the opp room thn on the 2nd flr there also not great line up came down selected one andhraite and banged for 1 hr . One regret no GFE as this hoes are too much aware of there makeups ... seems this mongerin biz has no off days ,it was a monday nite and yet all of the 5 tiny rooms to fk were occupied with ppl sittin in hall in wait list. Thn mpter comin out we came to know of the other bldg opp the flour mill which i guess is the most famous one .will try someday there .

Total damages 850
break up 700 for ST ,100 tip to girl 50 tip to condi boy

Pavwala lane is low quality...old area like "pila house" there are several buildings around....i laugh when media reviews that they busted or break the news. This lane as old as mumbai. Mostly girls are Reviewom South India. But again cost and quality is low . This near Jamuna Mention that famouse whore house building which shut down mpter high court order.

Hi Reviewiends,
Visited one of my relative who stays very near to NL today in the mpternoon.mpter about 1/2 hr I left relative's home and thought about hitting NL about which I had read quite a number of reviews in this forum but never ventured.So, quitely walked looking for NL :) observing sharply at the names of the nearby lanes, and finally found it out, ofcourse mpter missing it a few times..Really a very narrow lane with a small board indicating the name.Initially, I was a bit hesistant to walk through NL since the lane is so narrow..but then saw some genuine people walking across so entered Reviewom one side.It was about 0300 pm and there was hardly any pimp or any indication or anyone standing to assist people.Midway through the lane, noticed a few buildings with staircases and was sure that those might be the places where action goes on.But there was hardly anyone there.I was surprised.May be because of LE threat, the place might be deserted.
mpter that, I walked little further and decided to pass through NL once again Reviewom opposite side.mpter abt 10 mins, I entered NL again, this time Reviewom opposite side but again there was noone there.It seems the section in the NL area is really hot.I was disappointed and then decided to head back home.On the way, I had heard about some action near Nove*ty cinema at Gran* Road station Reviewom one of my Reviewiend but was not really in any mood to try something else.Also, the place looked very filthy and cheap so ignored it.

Lucky you dude...i can just imagine your state of mind at that moment, as I have myself experienced it during my collage days 7-8 yrs back, I was humping a pros at a lodge and suddenly I heard a kios at the corridor, I was shit scared and I felt as if I ll have a massive attack and was imagining myself with a handkerchief on my face and being taken by the cops and media covering me:D ..but got a call Reviewom the manager on the intercom and said don’t worry and they ll take care of tem, mpter some 10 mins some1 knocked a the door and I was almost dead by then ,the gal made me comfortable and told not to worry and she opened the door and it was the manager he told that Cops have gone and I can continue, by then I had already made up my mind that I want to escape Reviewom there ASAP and will never do these things again, but old habits die hard :D , jonny was so shrunk as if he never existed and just fled Reviewom the scene, I left my car there took a ric and ran away, had some beer and returned mpter 3-4 hours to take my car..

Be careful and practice Smpe Mongering..

At 3 AM i was cooped up in one of the mezannine floor rooms in the second building, my heart almost in my mouth and my cock as if stuck by a lightning! LE's have come in midst of a torrid session

I agree navalkar is closed.

dont bother, check the CH its awesome there

NL is closed

Went this Saturday at arnd 6:30 - 7 PM , my pimp told me section garam hai, he took me (hotel).. which is nearby .. but selection was not good . i still took an AP girl .. gave an OK BJ. paid 1700 INR incl tips to pimp and condi boy. guys whats the rate in these hotels nearby NL ? it did not seem very promising however, has anyone tried this b4?

found this news on Twitter. Is it somewhere related to NL or CH?? In another news, area was mentioned as Pav building/bazar something.
Senior Monger-Mumbaikar might throw some light.http://www.mpternoondc.in/city-news/brothel-raided-in-grant-road/article_38832
-3rd Nov,The relatively sleepy neighbourhood of Grant Road in South Mumbai abruptly woke up, early on Wednesday morning, when several cops hastily ushered into one of the buildings and busted a major prostitution racket.
Sleuths Reviewom the social service branch (SSB) of Mumbai police, along with police personnel Reviewom the D.B. Marg police station, rescued 119 girls by arresting 16 pimps and 14 female brothel conductors. Around six minors, below 15 years of age, were also among the rescued. They have been sent to a government counselling centre at Chembur, informed the police. The raid, the biggest of this year, was conducted at around 2 am in a building named Krishna, informed DCP (Enforcement) B.G. Shekhar.
mpter the recent incident of a married girl, who was kidnapped Reviewom Bangalore and forced into prostitution in the city came to light, the police got information about a brothel being operated at Grant Road. Though both the cases – of the kidnapped Bangalore girl and the brothel raid – are different, Shekhar explained, “Police started working on the information about the brothel and speculated that more such incidents of kidnapping girls might come to fore, if the three-storey building, especially used as a brothel, is raided.”
Most of the rescued girls belonged to lower middle class families and are originally Reviewom West Bengal, Karnataka and Jharkhand, who were either forced into prostitution on the pretext of being given a job or earning fast money. On the other hand, several girls confessed they were into it to support the families.
Police recovered a meagre cash of a little more than Rs.50,000. All the arrested accused have been booked under the Prevention of Immoral Trmpficking Act.
In 2002, a similar raid was conducted in Chembur, when a building opposite the WWF dance bar was raided. As many as 164 prostitutes were arrested by sleuths of the SSB brand-

yeh visited CH today n was normal as usual

Was planning to go to NL in a couple of days. Can somebody give some leads like SP no. Dont mind if someone wants to join

i m looking for some one to send some chicks to my apartment in powai, hiranandani, any good suggestion?

haha infact I think its gonna be the smpest day for mongering today, all the cops have been stationed behind a VIP arriving india today. All the politicians, media and cops are busy licking his ass.

Coming to Mumbai

Hi Reviewiends,

i am Reviewom hyderabad & coming to mumbai on 19th of this month. i read this whole thread & got direction with map also.
need clarification about RATE & SERVICE OFFERED for ST
Service Offered Means what can i expect in ST service Blowjob+Fucking session (Missionary, doggy, cowgirl)
ST means Time Limit or just one pop then go
Average Rate For FIRST LINEUP, SECOND LINEUP, THIRD LINEUP
or any pimp no of NL on i can trust for service & rate.

Thanks to all
waiting for reply

I also had the pleasure of visiting CH, SH and NL with the King. I did two girls, which was 1 more than average, he did three, which for him was like 1 below average!!

There was some LE issue so we couldnt get the better lineups that day at NL. Did one girl for 2700 (looks 7/10, service 5/10) and one for 1700 (looks 6/10, service 8/10) at CH. A smpe strategy could be to use King's regulars, they are pretty good at service.

Also went to that 650 bucks place and the pimp there was acting smart. It was a first time at that place for us and King told him that if the girl doesnt satisfy him, he would do the pimp :)

At 3 AM i was cooped up in one of the mezannine floor rooms in the second building, my heart almost in my mouth and my cock as if stuck by a lightning! LE's have come in midst of a torrid session i was having with H**** . Well, they did not come to the room exactly but the sudden silence and hurried footsteps of the condi boys in the corridor and rooms around and then pin drop silence! a call to the contact person confirmed my worst fears, LE's have come but then "don't worry saab, it's just routine they will go away" was the only assurance of the guy which was my straw of hope. H**** was cool. She is my pain seductress, good looking, not very young, knows the stuff of my fantasy and administer's the right mixes and doses. She was cool saying no worry they are taken care of. I was damn scared, promising to myself that today is my last escapade here. Then there was this slight knock on the door. H**** opened the door, my heart was about to come out of my throat expecting some burly LE to be standing there. But to my relief it was my contact, all smiles. "Continue sir, no problem". I could not . Johnny has shrunken, all the electricity has reversed and i was terribly off mood. Contact walks me till the taxi on the road as a special precaution , i push a hundred rupees note in his palm;my gratitude for not spending the night in some police station and then i don't know...devastated future may be. But in the taxi on the way back i felt him. Johnny stirring, life blood flowing . I remembered seeing some one interesting there. Yes Johnny is interested to tuck him inside her. May be i will go back...

different grades..
but they bargain ! always bargain.. ive learnt that the hard way :)

i got an information that in NL russians are available. if anybody have information related please share.

I was in NL last week.
KNowing the place a little bit better and having updated myself on the threads, I entered the first bldg and went to the top most story.
There was civil work going on and I was offered 2 girls of which I chose one.
Not a bad time at all and will go again with renewed confidence.

Thanks,

Vikrant

Nice rep Pam. I also visited NL on monday and posted a review on the same night but it is not appearing yet. However will you please let us know the building,Floor and damages. Thanks.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  9. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  10. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  11. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  12. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  20. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. humanbeing:
    University of Windsor massage girla
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Tomorrow New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Nana 😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Tina ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and pro
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUNSIZED INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is NEW TODAY. Young 23 years old. Details to follow... YOYO is young and very beautiful, 5”3”...
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Molly & Monica Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 21th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 CYNDI 🌹 ERICA 🌹🆕 TINA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CYNDI & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen ,Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and 24ys Asian girl (big boobs ) in today
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back