What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

navalkar lane

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6- 9052580777:
    Tues Sept 29 NEW Young Pretty Chinese Girl Jessica. H: 163Cm W: 110 Lbs B: 34B And Slim Chinese Cici
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Bobo is Chinese and Korean mixed and Helen ☎416-800-8026
  3. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Angel here... and two good to be true Tammy... 647 352-1588
  4. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and Cherry on Duty ☎416-800-8026
  5. hiyamickey:
    NEW young petite girl Ivy , NEW beautiful girl Sofia, she knows what a man like , sweet and sensual girl with nicely slender shaped body Bobo with D, beautiful and elegant Yuki with hour glass body, New sweet girl Sara, she can provide good massage and sensual touch . And petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  6. TOS88:
    💦💋 Sexy Exotic Colombian Karla🍑 & Sweet Next Door Southern Bell Taylor😍😍 @ Touch Of Silk on The Queensway today!!! 🔥 🔥🔥COME get blown away by these two gorgeous ladies ;) 647-348–4845 call now
  7. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058
  8. hiyamickey:
    NEW young petite girl Ivy , NEW beautiful girl Sofia, she knows what a man like , sweet and sensual girl with nicely slender shaped body Bobo with D, beautiful and elegant Yuki with hour glass body, New sweet girl Sara, she can provide good massage and sensual touch . And petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  9. Superior_Health:
    Sasa offers a deep tissue therapeutic treatment, Lily does a medium strength relaxation session... 416 756-4800
  10. L_H_Health:
    Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue has appointments available now... 416 800-3938
  11. Kawaii Spa 574 Yonge Street 416.925.9883:
    :heart1 NaNa, BeBe :heart1
  12. hiyamickey:
  13. Whitesnake1987:
    FROM LOW 70'S TO 700 NEW COVID CASES IN ONE DAY, RECORD SETTING NUMBERS. INCREASE OF 1000% BABY!
  14. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Tues Sept 29. Only here from 10am-12pm NEW Young Pretty Chinese Girl Jessica. H: 163Cm W: 110 Lbs B: 34B And Slim Chinese Cici 12pm-10pm
  15. Ambition Spa:
    ★.•*❤ Best TUESDAY Massage ➜ East Indian Kareena is BACK! ❤*•.★ 9am-9pm daily CALL 519-650-8001 :)
  16. Birddog:
    Tax
  17. Aqua Health Centre:
    We have skinny FOB girl Annie on Tuesday. Our regulars like her touch. 1729 Bloor Street West. ☎☎ 647.343.6851 ☎☎
  18. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Sept 28. Young CBC Tracy and Slim Chinese Cici.
  19. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  20. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Yumi: Chinese-Japanese mixed and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki Taiwanese :::She young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples Coco Amazing E Cup and Table shower queen Helen. ☎416-800-8026
  22. EliteSpa:
    YUKI and ADA @ Elite Spa 26-4820 Sheppard Ave. East. Can't decide? Try both :)
  23. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Sept 28. Young CBC Tracy and Slim Chinese Cici.
  24. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  25. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4:heart4 2 Indian sexies are in Priya and Ella 👅 Text or Whatsapp to book appointment only 416-230-0199 :):)

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
Will the girls in NL/KB/LR come outsisde the den? Like to a hotel or home? The dens do not seem very comfortable or friendly.
When you state that "the dens do not seem very comfortable or friendly", are you speaking from personal experience? While some of the KB dens are shady, the NL dens are definitely very comfortable...the rooms are clean, with attached bathrooms, colored lighting and full length mirrors next to the beds. Plus you can order food and drinks. What more do you want?

Give NL a shot sometime.

Lookup2020

Reaction score
When you state that "the dens do not seem very comfortable or friendly", are you speaking from personal experience? While some of the KB dens are shady, the NL dens are definitely very comfortable...the rooms are clean, with attached bathrooms, colored lighting and full length mirrors next to the beds. Plus you can order food and drinks. What more do you want?

Give NL a shot sometime.
I have personally not seen the rooms, but a year or so back, went to KB and then to NL. At both the places, pimps almost dragged me in the by lane/ building.

I was alone, and had no clie of whom to approach, and wit no referance. So was patrified and felt unfriendly. Will try out NL after the situation normalizes. Thanks.

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
FR todays lifes first time experience
Thank [email protected] brother for suggesting me sexynamira of MR.
I met her for short time she told 2hr 2 shots with 7k but managed to 3 hour 3shots with 10k and anal also included talk with her and managed her to reduced cost to 10k because as she mentioned 10k only shots not anal but i managed finlly and paid 1k extra for cim.
come to fr she is from dahisar i talk with her in afternoon and pick her from dahisar at 1pm and back to my place at andheri j b nagar my flat as she is looking beautiful because i am looking for lactating women not get it but she similar to that big boobs big bum very big theighs and beautiful face and lips.
get into flat she go for washroom she take shower and then myself do.
then we both hug and cuddle each other take dfk and i dont smoke and dont drink she drink beer which i bring for her and then we started session with kiss again 10 minutes kiss then she directly move to jonny and do bj without condo for 20 min great experience annd start to fs in missionary for 15 min while bj i cim her she cleans mouth then missionary and i relased in pussy with condo. Then we go for food take some rest then she again started with massage to me boob massage and then she do bj again and i then fs her in standing, doggy very enjoy, wot and cowgirl during this session of 20 minutes i cum and last round for anal for which she already managed KY Jelly apply and start to insert but whole too tight take more time and pain then do anal for 10min and released but enjoy her boobs alot bood fs. She moans alot.
I really enjoy my first time fun now i am not virgin. We slept for sometime and go for washroom again kiss and hug.
Then lastly ended with kiss.
I drop her to her place at 6.30 pm.
I am attaching her pic i have her nude too but its not good to attach without her permission and only normal pic without picture.

Vivo
Fake FR posted... seniors kindly note @mumbai monger bhau u were right Screenshot_2020-08-24-21-23-17-459_com.whatsapp.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

smilesk

Reaction score

Chokro

Reaction score
Watched a movie of Rahul Bose named “Mumbai Matinee” on Netflix. In this he goes to a grant road den named Pila house. Does it exist now ? Any one been there recently? Atleast in movie, it looked really neat n clean and process same as NL or CH.

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Watched a movie of Rahul Bose named “Mumbai Matinee” on Netflix. In this he goes to a grant road den named Pila house. Does it exist now ? Any one been there recently? Atleast in movie, it looked really neat n clean and process same as NL or CH.
Been through this area while traveling to NL recently, full of cheap street hookers - ( 250 to 500 rs per shot )
In no ways comparable to NL,CH,SM,TB,etc.

mumbabu

Reaction score
FR Nawalkar Lane ( Manoj's den - Pinky )

Went there today around 7:20 pm, reached Reliance Hospital & called SP Manoj...but he has gone to village so his assistant pimp @sikka aka @Turbo555 came & picked me up...he took me to 2b1f and their head pimp Rajesh showed me lineup..only 3 girls available & only 1 was good looking...other two I would have avoided...selected Pinky ( red t-shirt), girl from Assam in her early 20s.

She told me "Massage Karti hu..let jao, but I told her I like DFK...started with some LFK..bit of chit-chat & groped her melons & started DFK which went on for 5 min...sipped water & some Redbull to get charged up... already had popped one long lasting pill so I was in superman mode.

She undressed & I removed her bra hook...I undressed myself & sucked her melons & again kissed her juicy lips.
After 5 min I again kissed her pussy & told her to blow me...washed Jonny & put condy,
started CBJ which was around 5-7 min.
Went with my favourite missionary position & banged her pussy for 20 min...after that I told her to ride me...she rode me for 5 min but wasn't really up to the mark...so I again removed Johnny & sucked her boobies.
Started in Missionary position again...kept on banging for 15 more mins...then asked her for HJ + DFK...I sucked her lips & she shook Johnny again banged her for 5 min & finally came in condy...lasted 50 min & she was stunned by my performance...went to wash myself in washroom...later she went & washed herself.

Scorecard

DFK - 9/10
CBJ - 8.5/10
Service - 9/10
Looks - 8/10
Figure - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10
VFM - 10/10
WIR - Yes

Damages

Ola - 433 ( While going )
Redbull - 115
Girl - 2.5k
Condy boy - 200
Uber - 548 ( While returning )

Happy mongering, LK69
View attachment 117382

Wow this red shirt girl is really sexy

augustya

Reaction score
This question is to all the regulars in NL. Can such a thing happen ? I read FR's of people here Taking Performance Enhancing Drugs to prolong their session. I have tried it a couple of times but only drugs have not really helped, I still cannot last more than 10-15 Minutes. So I am just thinking what else can I do ?

Now there are this delay spray or lotions which one can use which only has to be applied after you get an erection as before that if you apply, You will never get an erection as they are Mild Numbing agents. I was wondering can such a thing be possible I start a session with a girl. Just after the initial 2-3 or 5 or whatever Minutes. When I think I have a good erection to apply the Lotion What do I tell the girl ? lol ! Will the girl let me do such a thing ? As I have heard many girls getting pissed off saying Pata Nahi Koi..Koi Log kya karke aate hain...Paani Tapakta hi Nahi !! :rolf

So I dont know willingly if they will allow such a thing ? Does anyone have a an Idea ? Please let me know.

Bhavik_18185

Reaction score
Can some1 please help me with Sp manoj number in NL heared he is main SP in NL. I dont know any SP in NL so if any1 can help Me would be great.

mumbabu

Reaction score
This question is to all the regulars in NL. Can such a thing happen ? I read FR's of people here Taking Performance Enhancing Drugs to prolong their session. I have tried it a couple of times but only drugs have not really helped, I still cannot last more than 10-15 Minutes. So I am just thinking what else can I do ?

Now there are this delay spray or lotions which one can use which only has to be applied after you get an erection as before that if you apply, You will never get an erection as they are Mild Numbing agents. I was wondering can such a thing be possible I start a session with a girl. Just after the initial 2-3 or 5 or whatever Minutes. When I think I have a good erection to apply the Lotion What do I tell the girl ? lol ! Will the girl let me do such a thing ? As I have heard many girls getting pissed off saying Pata Nahi Koi..Koi Log kya karke aate hain...Paani Tapakta hi Nahi !! :rolf

So I dont know willingly if they will allow such a thing ? Does anyone have a an Idea ? Please let me know.

You have to apply spray 15-20 mins before the act, u can do it before selecting gal...just tell u have to pee.
Applying spray wont come in way for you to achieve erection, as it depends on blood flow in penis veins which our brain directs when we are aroused.

augustya

Reaction score
You have to apply spray 15-20 mins before the act, u can do it before selecting gal...just tell u have to pee.
Applying spray wont come in way for you to achieve erection, as it depends on blood flow in penis veins which our brain directs when we are aroused.
From what I read last, The Spray has to be applied once you get an erection as it has to be applied on nerves near your shaft. If you already apply it before you get an erection, And the nerves near your shaft become already Numb one may have problems getting an erection. Albeit someone who has used it personally may be able to say it with more confidence. I haven't used it.

mumbabu

Reaction score
You n
From what I read last, The Spray has to be applied once you get an erection as it has to be applied on nerves near your shaft. If you already apply it before you get an erection, And the nerves near your shaft become already Numb one may have problems getting an erection. Albeit someone who has used it personally may be able to say it with more confidence. I haven't used it.
You have to apply it on your penis head and nerves behind it. Have tried it in past for curiosity and it did worked

johnmalcom

Reaction score
FR few days ago, CH.
Too much pressure to fuck had built over and I needed some pussy asap. Contacted CH SP and visited in the late evening. Showed me lineup for 2.2, all were average but I needed to bang so chose the one with big titties. Got talking with her, from Kolkata and she drank along with me. SP guys were doing some naatak in giving us more daaru but got that sorted out. Then started the session, service was top notch, teased me like anythingzuntil I couldnt take it anymore I just grabbed her waist and inserted and banged a little, but dunno she was in full teasing mode removed again and started foreplay I said fuck it's too much and released with my hand. Came too much all over the placesweat_smile. Johnny was ready for part 2 as well, so asked SP show more chicks, he presented two chicks, went with one quite decent fair curvy chick with long hair. Quite a good face and good attitude. Service was ok but this time I took the lead and banged her pussy in multiple positions, in the end came in doggy at the edge if the bed. By this time I was totally satisfied and johnny got enuf pussy to stop jumping for few days.Now I just wanted to relax with my drink, so I called for the least attractive of those chicks and good luck for me she was a bubbly talkative girl but fucking her no chance.So quite an eventful night totalling 4 hours there purely for pressure relase and next time I'm gonna try a good looker at NL. Cheers guys.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
FR NL ( 1b1f )

So today met one group member to give pills, he lives in South Bombay so he told me he can drop me to NL...went in his car n reached NL around 5 pm.
Wanted to try a new girl hence went to 1b1f...asked for 2.5k ones he showed 3...one was hot milf but I wanted bit young so asked for 3.5k ones...lineup was avg...chose one named Rupa.
Decent in looks but humongous boobs...ordered beer for myself...she asked for ciggy so ordered 2...smoked n did dance also...she had Bluetooth speakers...quite good quality..played music n danced, groped,kissed n she took drugs in front of me.
After 20 min started deed...started with DFK n BJ.
5 min of DFK n 5 min BJ...asked WOT she said doesn't do...so started the deed in missionary...good 30 min banging with intermittent DFK n boob sucking...she was co - operative.
Finished 10 min early n asked for 2 ciggys...smoked one each n bid good bye.

Ratings

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 7.5/10
Boobs - 9/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 8/10

Damages - 3.5k girl
200 - Room service
250 - Beer can
100 - 4 ciggys
700 - Travel

Happy mongering, LK69 IMG_20200904_171721.jpg

augustya

Reaction score
FR NL ( 1b1f )

So today met one group member to give pills, he lives in South Bombay so he told me he can drop me to NL...went in his car n reached NL around 5 pm.
Wanted to try a new girl hence went to 1b1f...asked for 2.5k ones he showed 3...one was hot milf but I wanted bit young so asked for 3.5k ones...lineup was avg...chose one named Rupa.
Decent in looks but humongous boobs...ordered beer for myself...she asked for ciggy so ordered 2...smoked n did dance also...she had Bluetooth speakers...quite good quality..played music n danced, groped,kissed n she took drugs in front of me.
5 min of DFK n 5 min BJ...asked WOT she said doesn't do...so started the deed in missionary...good 30 min banging with intermittent DFK n boob sucking...she was co - operative.

Ratings

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 7.5/10
Boobs - 9/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 8/10

Damages - 3.5k girl
200 - Room service
250 - Beer can
100 - 4 ciggys
700 - Travel

Happy mongering, LK69 View attachment 121767

What was the name of the Hot Milf ?

James543

Reaction score
FR NL ( 1b1f )

Ratings

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 7.5/10
Boobs - 9/10
Ass - 8/10
Service - 8/10

Damages - 3.5k girl
200 - Room service
250 - Beer can
100 - 4 ciggys
700 - Travel

Happy mongering, LK69 View attachment 121767

Nice bhai I tried pinky last time, she took my number and now she texts me everyday yaad aa raha hai aaja karke bc pure dhanda, now I am wondering number kyu diya .

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

augustya

Reaction score
I am looking forward to bang a good Saree wearing Girl/Woman there. Most of them I have seen when I go there are too Fat for my Liking any slim trim nice maintained. Saree wearing Lady there ? which anyone can point me to ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Mumbai MMF providers? Navalkar lane? India Massage Reviews 20