Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

navalkar lane

FR on neha from n@r3$# den
NO dfk
Good figure 8 on 10
Good looks "
Great figure"
Loose pussy
Great boobs
Service was Ok
Went on Wednesday last week.. Was the Sec time for me .. Didn't call himm.. Bumped him in the lane itself...entered his den... Asked him to show some young maal.. Brought the gal I had next time with different name tagg.. I scolded bc iska name kab change kia.. Told दूसरी दिखाता हू.. Brought this chick.. Very fair.. In black चोली and घाघरा.. May be in late 20s..from guwahati she said.. Took her the room which had and AC and had fun for 1hr..
Room was ok.. But not clean
Bbj was provided after washing jhony with डेटॉल by the chick herself..
NO dfk.. No daty..
Damages
2k to the sp
100 room service

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Any one banged 5@!!u in 2B? Any FR on the same ?
I felt <5k girls looked decent enough. I really wonder how 11k girls look like. Anyone tried 10k+ girls? Seniors whats so special about them?
I also feel rates at NL are way too expensive. There are places in Mumbai where you can fk for 400 (+ 200 + 100). NL is 6 times expensive.
I would rethink the cost factor if I have to visit again.

NO dfk
Good figure 8 on 10
Good looks "
Great figure"
Loose pussy
Great boobs
Service was Ok
Went on Wednesday last week.. Was the Sec time for me .. Didn't call himm.. Bumped him in the lane itself...entered his den... Asked him to show some young maal.. Brought the gal I had next time with different name tagg.. I scolded bc iska name kab change kia.. Told दूसरी दिखाता हू.. Brought this chick.. Very fair.. In black चोली and घाघरा.. May be in late 20s..from guwahati she said.. Took her the room which had and AC and had fun for 1hr..
NO dfk.. No daty..
Damages
2k to the sp
100 room service

2K? I heard rates starts from 2.5k nowadays!

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tapatalk

NO dfk
Good figure 8 on 10
Good looks "
Great figure"
Loose pussy
Great boobs
Service was Ok
NO dfk.. No daty..
Damages
2k to the sp
100 room service

2k? Bhai ache din aa Gaye kyaa?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Hi anybody could provide sp number at NL.planning to go today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

2k? Bhai ache din aa Gaye kyaa?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
He did quote 2.5k as a minimum.. But when the first time i went there that day business was down and he I did not budge down and told I am leaving.. Then he agreed.. So this time also I said I will give the same...he didn't resist..

2K? I heard rates starts from 2.5k nowadays!

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tapatalk
He said 2.5k with a big room.. I said 2k से ज़्यादा है ही नहीं... Then he said 2.5 k inclusive room service.. But I said I can pay 2.2k max with room service for the big room or give me the regular room with a/c for 2k plus room service.. He agreed..

Any one banged 5@!!u in 2B? Any FR on the same ?
I felt <5k girls looked decent enough. I really wonder how 11k girls look like. Anyone tried 10k+ girls? Seniors whats so special about them?
I also feel rates at NL are way too expensive. There are places in Mumbai where you can fk for 400 (+ 200 + 100). NL is 6 times expensive.
I would rethink the cost factor if I have to visit again.
S#alu.. Heighted bong..?

Hi anybody could provide sp number at NL.planning to go today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

No one will give. Because SP themselves are not interested to share. Appears like some sort of LE warning happened. They are not actively soliciting customers outside now. I feel this thread getting too much of traction and jacking up the prices. They appears to have known that we started sharing info online (got to know from girl). I still feel 2.5k+ (best case) is still more compared to other places.

NO dfk
Good figure 8 on 10
Good looks "
Great figure"
Loose pussy
Great boobs
Service was Ok
NO dfk.. No daty..
Damages
2k to the sp
100 room service

Bro, how can you do BBJ without condom. Isn't it risky? Just curious

Last edited:
I hope it opens up soon. My maiden visit is pending ;)

Experienced mongers, please advise if it is safe to visit when it opens up. What happens to customers if raid happens? Middle class married guy doing job cannot afford to be in jail even for a single day. It will screw rest of the life.

My genuine and sincere advice is to stay away from this mongering act if you are married and have no mongering experience. Because married means more shame if you get caught. I read many senior posts in this forum, who accept the fact that this act is very very very risky and they couldn't stop because they are addicted. Its not about sex, but addiction. Addiction in non-legal things will have changes of screwing you up. I just advice married inexperienced mongers not to enter in first place. If you do, you get addicted. Its not about the deed and debating about right or wrong. Its about controlling your mind. Its tough. You keep on repeating yourself (once you break the initial barrier of fear) till the day you are caught into the risk only to realize how you end up in this act altogether. At times, you should have healthy respect towards fear. I read and explored enough on these mongering that I couldn't go back. I entered into it not for fun part (I have gfs), but I couldn't convince my mind without exploring after reading so much. From hindsight, I would say, "stop reading". Most of the guys (seniors) will have a different mindset as they are already into the act. They have broken the barrier. They cannot go back. So, they monger until they realize 'its enough' or felt 'risky'. Nothing gr8 in the act except you waste years, money, career, guilt feeling, take extra risks that yield nothing as you grow old.

My first day of adventure into the act is literally so exhausting. I remember the day. I marked it. I will remember it before death. The kind of thoughts reeling while walking/travelling (whole journey) is guilty. Because I know I am going to do this time and its not just exploring and returning back. I have the feeling that I am doing some thing wrong, I couldn't stare into the eyes of fellow passengers who are abiding the law. I already am convinced that I get busted and am planning where to escape and do what. Everything rolled over my eyes (family, friends, colleagues, housing colony ...). I imagined myself like a guy who is jailed and lost repute and got released and felt humble that I am able to travel by train. I don't know how you judge. But these are the thoughts of a middle class guy from respectable family background who never ventured into such deeds. Also, its my first time. No friends or external help. I did it all by myself. May be this is the reason for such hyperbolic thoughts. But this introspection helped me. I could clearly see what I am risking and thought and laughed about how people opt non risking paths when choosing a career. I realized that day I have taken the biggest risk of my life time and choosing an unconventional career is nothing risky compared to it.... I lingered over the actual place for hrs and finally went inside accepting that I get busted (and running elsewhere later). After so much of exhausting thoughts, I had no mood to do the deed. I went inside, sat there for 30 min, talked to her and came out. While I am coming out, I saw a handsome young guy (21-22) sitting in sofa in a room where girls are paraded. He is hiding his face with hands so that no one else can see. Perhaps there should be a reason why he is doing so. I just looked at him, smiled and came out.

All I would like to say is, "You should have healthy respect towards fear". Generally newcomers have it. Its good. If you have it, you know what you are risking. Today, I am not so afraid because my mind is not discounting the negatives as I haven't experienced them yet. But you know, the risks are real. I remind myself my first day before calling any other act I met in life as 'risky'.

Hope my experience helps :)

Last edited:
Bro, how can you do BBJ without condom. Isn't it risky? Just curious
She looked clean and was a newbie.. And she was more than alert about hygiene herself.. So I went ahed with bbbj..

My genuine and sincere advice is to stay away from this mongering act if you are married and have no mongering experience. Because married means more shame if you get caught. I read many senior posts in this forum, who accept the fact that this act is very very very risky and they couldn't stop because they are addicted. Its not about sex, but addiction. Addiction in non-legal things will have changes of screwing you up. I just advice married inexperienced mongers not to enter in first place. If you do, you get addicted. Its not about the deed and debating about right or wrong. Its about controlling your mind. Its tough. You keep on repeating yourself (once you break the initial barrier of fear) till the day you are caught into the risk only to realize how you end up in this act altogether. At times, you should have healthy respect towards fear. I read and explored enough on these mongering that I couldn't go back. I entered into it not for fun part (I have gfs), but I couldn't convince my mind without exploring after reading so much. From hindsight, I would say, "stop reading". Most of the guys (seniors) will have a different mindset as they are already into the act. They have broken the barrier. They cannot go back. So, they monger until they realize 'its enough' or felt 'risky'. Nothing gr8 in the act except you waste years, money, career, guilt feeling, take extra risks that yield nothing as you grow old.

My first day of adventure into the act is literally so exhausting. I remember the day. I marked it. I will remember it before death. The kind of thoughts reeling while walking/travelling (whole journey) is guilty. Because I know I am going to do this time and its not just exploring and returning back. I have the feeling that I am doing some thing wrong, I couldn't stare into the eyes of fellow passengers who are abiding the law. I already am convinced that I get busted and am planning where to escape and do what. Everything rolled over my eyes (family, friends, colleagues, housing colony ...). I imagined myself like a guy who is jailed and lost repute and got released and felt humble that I am able to travel by train. I don't know how you judge. But these are the thoughts of a middle class guy from respectable family background who never ventured into such deeds. Also, its my first time. No friends or external help. I did it all by myself. May be this is the reason for such hyperbolic thoughts. But this introspection helped me. I could clearly see what I am risking and thought and laughed about how people opt non risking paths when choosing a career. I realized that day I have taken the biggest risk of my life time and choosing an unconventional career is nothing risky compared to it.... I lingered over the actual place for hrs and finally went inside accepting that I get busted (and running elsewhere later). After so much of exhausting thoughts, I had no mood to do the deed. I went inside, sat there for 30 min, talked to her and came out. While I am coming out, I saw a handsome young guy (21-22) sitting in sofa in a room where girls are paraded. He is hiding his face with hands so that no one else can see. Perhaps there should be a reason why he is doing so. I just looked at him, smiled and came out.

All I would like to say is, "You should have healthy respect towards fear". Generally newcomers have it. Its good. If you have it, you know what you are risking. Today, I am not so afraid because my mind is not discounting the negatives as I haven't experienced yet. But you know, the risks are real. I remind myself my first day before calling any other act I met in life as 'risky'.

Hope my experience helps :)
Great advice and it is absolutely true we wil never learn until we get busted. I would advise unless you are a rich brat and have loads of money to feed the cops or political support, very difficult to get out once caught. For those who still plan to go regardless common tips would be-

1)Don't go during the week of any political event or national holidays.

2)confirm with the pimps and most of the time these greedy fckers will see it is safe but try to sense the environment if there aren't too many pimps dancing outside prolly a bad sign.

3)make good a rapport with the girls they usually will tell you the insider info

4) If you have a vehicle park far away and go walking, keep excess cash in car keep some safety amount to bribe anybody in case you face trouble.

5) Act cool and tough, don't abuse, but don't succumb to their demands

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

All I talked in my above post is external shame if you get caught. Whether police will torture you or not is a different story. I know both stories where they slut shame you and leave you after taking good bribe. I also listened to the ones where they don't leave you after taking lakhs as bribe. They play with you. If your FATE (not money) is good, you get through it easy. I knew such stories as well. But you cannot predict beforehand on what you have to go through. Its all from hindsight and chitchat. All you get from SP (if you are so close to him) is whether some sort of LE going on for days. But as @fizzyy pointed out, for most they won't tell you the reality. Some sort of raids have symptoms (if it is not NGO based), but still we stay somewhere else and its tough to notice the aura/environment unless we stay in the area. A pan shop wala in the area is way better ahead in sensing the raid because he sees whats happening daily. He sees the changing environment, disputes and LE going on. During that LE period, they may raid you anytime (even SP don't know that). But the SP never tell you the aura of changing environment because he cares more about his wallet, family than you. Also, you cannot keep an eye (if you are from elsewhere) on the pros area/environment for weeks to sense it yourself. So literally speaking, its not possible to sense normal raids too. Some raids happen just for brothels checkup as per govt rules. They are planned. Its not raid in literal sense. But if police wala see the customer, they try to intimidate you and extract as much money as possible. Most mongerers consider this as raid and feel they bribed police and came out clean. There are some raids which happens with no symptoms (mostly NGO). Deadliest of all with lot of media coverage and cameras shooting at your face. If you get busted in them, GOD knows when you come out. Because, its NGO who ensures action against you and all that caught. Police cannot do much here even with bribes. For me, the thumb rule is the more popular the place, the more the changes of getting busted.

Now, I would like to talk the emotional part.
I read at many places not to be emotional with pros. But as a newbie, you are bound to be. Because, reading suggestions won't help. You don't know how emotions work as you haven't experienced. The more you are lonely, the more emotional you will be. These chicks see many dicks each year and its business as usual for them. But for us, this get addictive in the act seeking more such emotion. Its a cycle. We see handful of women naked in our lives and you get emotional (any sort of listening/talking to them is). You can read many posts in these forum where people get in touch with indies for years. Many emotionally connect to them. Pros are no diff. The fact is, I realized through experience, any girl who talks well and gives good company is dangerous emotionally in long run if you are not stable. There are some girls who do the act emotionless. Even thought it appears rude and un lively for short term, you are safe emotionally. You wont remember them ever. But after a point you will really seek a real emotional connect (not put up smiles). Going to such places doesn't make sense. Because, their job is monotonic.

1. I once asked a known chick "A" for a very small fantasy of mine. it involves hugging her from back and staring in the mirror. The girl said, blah blah reason which made no sense. Mind you, the girl is so good till then. We laughed, discussed stories, spitted on each other, had fun, what not. Actually, She did it for me. But I don't see her happy. That moment, I realized its all made-up. From that day, I started observing women very attentively. Their small reactions.

2. The other is "P", the first women I met during my mongering. She was optimistic and gave a very matured talk which I even never expected from an educated girl. We had lengthy conversations, talked philosophy and shared lot of stories. I kind of fell in love with her as a whole. She appeared so positive on life and told nothing to be afraid of act or place and life in general. She gave the initial KICK that I needed. After subsequent meetups, she opened up. She told that I am coming to a wrong place and I should get married soon. I see guilt in her face for the first time. She started rejecting and saying "No" rudely to small things. The lengthy conversations have stopped and they are filled with long pauses even for simple questions. All I saw in her is a women who is feeling guilt who as per her duty is getting ready to meet the next customer. No emotion at all. On one particular day after couple of "No's" from here, I moved slowly to her forehead, kissed her, thanked her and abruptly left. I never met her again. Its very very painful. I connected with her emotionally. There are days where I went just to share her optimism. The most painful thing for me is, that women with optimistic talk is no longer there and the she has lot of pain inside her and I could not solve it, better I step away.

3. Another is "S", muslim women, short, beautiful belly. I loved her belly and picked her. I went to her twice but never did the act and I don't know why. She is all in for it.
  • First time it was my Jhonny. She encourage him enough. It slept there. The moment I came out of the room it went strong.
  • Second time its her innocence. I felt I am exploiting her. I couldn't do.
4. I met many other women too,
  • who gave more importance to the dress than the sense of my touch
  • who keep facepalms, weird looks when I ask something small out of their menu list which shouts "every customer comes for your chut".
  • who are guilt, insecure and keep uninterested faces when you see their bodies or find spots
  • who keep talking in phone till your pay time is over
  • who smile at you during pick up time and gets moody and serious later on.
Some chicks lie, some tell you straight. Some voluntarily kissed me (item in their menu) more to compensate for the rejection of my fantasies. But some where my heart started shouting, "its not real". She is someone who needs money and I am just one of her customers. There is no real emotion flowing on both sides. I knew/read that it will be all made-up smiles even before I ventured into these acts. But first hand experience is a different feeling altogether. When you see it in reality, your motivation to go decreases considerably. No amount of reading/listening will do. The actual reality is the one you face on Monday mornings when you go to office. ...

With all respect....You should seriously leave mongering. I am married man and yes i go to these places , yes i understand the risks.Many of these married mens who go here are those whose wife has lost sex interest. Even after licking your wifes pussy for hour she does not get the urge :) So what you go with your standing DICK everywhere. I can not work with standing DICK. Yes they take money they give you fake smiles and moaning. I know its unethical , i know i am cheating , but the physical urge will not let me live then.

NL rates have increased ... Whats the range i paid 2200 and saw some people paying 2500 . I tried negotiating and also tried leaving but the SP did not budge. Any one who is still getting below 2000 and how do you negotiate ?

Was been to NL 2 days back. Told SP line up two best aunties. Two fat aunties lined up one was village look and another was FAT PLUMP with jeans A@@een. Iam more in to Aunties , Gawtis and gharelu look kind of womens. Asked SP who is the best ? ,he pointed to plump one. Took her even though the plump figure was not attractive i wanted good service.

Before going to NL had taken a massage oil , 2 old monk from the side bazar. Drank 60 ML old monk , until she started getting undressed. Nice fat boobs and like the fat belly. She had tissue paper cleaned my dick and started BJ awesome one. BJ went for like 15 minutes.With my erect dick folded her fat legs and started pumping....But even after 20 minutes of pumping notthing was coming out.

Told her to start massage....Was not expecting any special massage from her , but it was still ok even the oil on the body was simulating. Drank another 30 ml old monk and started pumping her ass.....But still did not come out.

Finally rubbed my dick on boobs and spurted. Drank another 60 ML , both where bluffing each other about life , wife and hubby :)....

Attitude :- good
Time :- 3 hours
Total damage : 4.5 k. + condi here and there + 300 rs
WIR :- NO the other village women is going in my mind. :)
Bathroom :- Small bathroom bhenchod was not able to clean my oil properly...Later My kid was asking pappa yeh oil kyon hai itna tumhare haath mein:) :)

Had a bad exp at ch. Got there and went down the bridge, went to the first den. He started the price at 1700 and came down to 1300. I said 600 but did not accepted. Moving ahead one guy told me he has birds at given rate. Took a cab and got done near gr bridge, bit far from stn. There were all old ladies, when I said did not like they pushed me in and said sit down. Called a girl asked for money. Had no option. She asked 200 extra as tip in 15 min came out.

was paying 1700 worth at ch? I am looking for 23-25 girls not 30-40.
Where should I look for girls and at wt price?
They might take you to kamathipura.. ware all ladies stand outside road and they take you to inside room. Those are all thief hope your stuff are safe. Always avoid kamathipura.. and shuklaji street. Ther are good option
NL

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞🌹Sunday, ☺💋 Michelle 💞💋💋for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋 💥 💘 Sunday, 💘💗 Kim, 💯💓 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 😉💋 Angela, 💢💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole, 💞💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💝💞💦 Sunday, ❣💞 Cici..💋💋. small build, friendly and pretty,comfortable treatment, excellent service , aka Coco,. and Lisa, ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Sunday, ❣💘  Amy, 💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💗very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east unit 5 💥💢💞 Sunday, 🪀 💖💋 Yoyo, 💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  13. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  18. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  22. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  37. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
Back